Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

imaledoclement4u@gmail.com

Tue May 07, 2024 7:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: imaledoclement4u@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Hello Sir,and Good Day,
I am in receipt of your response with thanks and please pardon me for the late/delayed response, honestly the work given to me is challenging and time demanding, I hope you will understand me and forgive me.
As per the way forward for you after I have carefully scrutinized your payment file which was submitted to our First bank Head office by the Central bank of Nigeria (APEX BANK) to handle and forward to the affiliate paying foreign bank in Toronto Canada (ROGERS BANK).
You are therefore expected to communicate urgently with the understated Rogers bank staff details and forward to him copies of your documents as it concerns your outstanding payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, send him all the available documents with you and any other information that will clarify you as being owed by the Government of Nigeria. It is not my duty to help you with any details concerning the owed money to you.
Please remember that the earlier you reach the Officer, the earlier you will receive your payment from Rogers bank. I will be attaching my work's id card and that of the Rogers bank staff work's identity card to clear your doubts in case any.
Here are his details:
Name: MR. JAMES NEWTON.
Email: jamesnewtonprivate@gmail.com
WHATSAPP NUMBER : +1 272 245 6855. Whatsapp only.
I sincerely wish you a successful transaction on behalf of First bank of Nigeria. Please acknowledge receipt of this message for our records and do not fail to report back to us if you encounter any serious impediments.
Thank you very much while looking forward to receiving your acknowledgement.
Johnson Nataego.

Any further information you'd like to add?: scammer = johnsonnataego@gmail.com

Post a reply