Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterhuntconsult@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peterhuntconsult@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm

Recovery Scam:

I have actually been waiting for your communication ever since our last communications since your payment was still outstanding as your funds are yet to be disbursed to you.

Meanwhile, it is now a thing of utmost joy at this juncture to officially disclose to you that your payment had already been officially referred to the bank by me on behalf of UBS AG Zurich, Switzerland. You are there expected to promptly do a follow up with the bank for a prompt and final disbursement of your funds to you accordingly.

Please get in touch with me privately via this email address : peterhuntconsult@consultant.com

I now await your prompt confirmation of my mail.

Best Regards,

DR Mr.Peter Hunt.
UBS (AG) ZURICH.SWITZERLAND.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.234
Return-Path: <dulletamandeep69@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.193]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:28:07 +0200
Message-ID: <CAA7GwY8go=LU8j-HxCBif-Bc3Jbwv6qnXsyNMcGOJOFPRg3kqQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I now await your prompt confirmation of my mail.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.