Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gravesdo23@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gravesdo23@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm

Recovery Scam:

FROM THE DESK OF MR DON GRAVES

THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF COMMERCE

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE,

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

E-mail: (gravesdo23@gmail.com)

My name is MR DON GRAVES and I am THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF COMMERCE,DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I have sent you two emails and you did not respond, I even sent another one a few days ago with more details still no response from you. Please are you still using this email address? I am VERY SORRY if sincerely you did not receive those emails, I will resend it now as soon as you confirm you never received them because it is a matter of urgency for your own good. Please do respond back to me, so i can send you full details of my email message to you, because it is very urgent and it is in regards to your long awaited funds that were recovered.

Regards

MR DON GRAVES

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.200
Return-Path: <susan.bakr147@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.43]
Reply-To: gravesdo23@gmail.com
Subject: [Info] Good Day
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:33:22 -0400
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.