Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonhands073@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jacksonhands073@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:49 pm

Recovery scam:

YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT.
EMAIL; jacksonhands073@gmail.com

Re: Beneficiary,

Dear

We have been waiting for you to contact me for your ATM VISA CARD worth $2,000,000.00 (Two Million, United States Dollars), being compensation fund for 120 scam victims, but I did not hear from you all this while.

And one Mr. Willi Johnson claims he is your representative that we send the money to hIm. Please I want to verify from you before we deliver your ATM VISA CARD to he, the issue of this compensation was approved after the meeting held behind closed doors between my humble self and the Director Federal Bureau of Investigation, United Nations Representative in America and the United States Government and their presidency, so after this meeting the entire house concluded that all victims of scam will be compensated by the Unites States Government as a means to sanitize them, So all we need from you is to follow up our instruction to enable you receive your own ATM VISA CARD before it expires.

Further information, all the documents pertaining the compensation is intact with us including Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the package showing that it is not Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

So confirm the below information to enable our agent get to your home for delivering of your ATM VISA CARD.

REPLY ON THIS EMAIL: jacksonhands073@gmail.com

Do Re-confirm your full detail to us immediately

1. Full Name (As Stated in your ID)
2. Contact Address
3. Telephone/Fax number
4. Current Occupation
5. Nationality:
6. Age/Sex
7. Desired Pin Number
6. Identification:

Best regards
Jackson Hands.
Managing Director(I.M.F) United States of America.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <malaskajaroslav1956@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.54]
Reply-To: jacksonhands073@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:30:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEJGVfee03cZJGSmpN0ycTBL6u1-fqENKROWph-oPiPBCttHSw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RESPOND
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.