Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hourikhorrsheed@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hourikhorrsheed@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:18 am

Money transfer scam.

Greetings,
My name is Mrs Houri Khorrsheed
I am an Iranian, once a diplomat with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Tehran, Iran.
My husband was assassinated in a car bomb by the Iranian government on flimsy suspicion that my husband was a spy to the western government.
My late husband was a nuclear physicist and has about Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) stored away in a finance company in Turkey.
I am under house arrest at the moment and my late husband's brothers are trying all means to take possession of this fund as I have no kid for my husband but they cannot as they don't have the necessary information required for it.
My contacting you is to beg you to help me take possession of this fund.
This money will be wire transferred to any nominated account of your choice.
I will send you the contact details of the person you will contact in the finance company in Turkey for the money after I must have informed them about you.
If you can help me and do this, I will allow you to take 50% of the money for your help while you keep the other 50% for me or you invest it in any profitable business of your choice for me till I come to meet you.
Rgds,
Mrs Houri Khorrsheed
Tehran, Iran

Header:

Return-Path: <hourikhorrsheed@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 06:43:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAx-buXiKxftF1TDtKBUEhHE4-omnPHLh+6g1QjRDRjTZbqcTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.