Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

msforcestone76@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

msforcestone76@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:29 am

Money transfer scam.

Greetings!!!

My name is Sgt. Janet Stone. US Military, Serving here in Syria presently
I am here to negotiate with you on a possible transfer of $20 Million USD to you for safe -keeps and Investments. I made the money from an oil business I did in Syria with a Syrian citizen. I need a good partner who I can trust to assist me in receiving the consignment on my behalf.

All arrangements to bring out the consignment from Syria have been concluded with a United Nations Diplomat. I need someone who can receive it since I cannot receive it directly due to my status.

I am offering you 20% of the total sum for your assistance and the 80% will be kept in a safe place till I come over to you.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to.
If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. The best mode of communication to me is through email.

I look forward to your reply and cooperation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks for your understanding.

So email me via msforcestone76@aol.com or msforce.nursestone@gmail.com to explain more details to you.

Respectfully,

Sgt. Janet Stone.

United States Army: Syria

Header:

Return-Path: <stonshield@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:06:23 +0200
Message-ID: <CAJPapLaSZyqj+KFgfQ9CYgrAJdEg-xOXb9-rTzq7cFxJRcvquw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Business Project from Sgt. Janet
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.