Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denniswise72@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

denniswise72@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:21 pm

Recovery Scam:

URG: ATTN: Beneficiary,
We have been directed by the British government and European union to pay you the sum of US$10M for scam victim/attempted scam victim compensation fund without delays.
This payment is unconditional fund payment as you will not be requested to send any money before the fund would be transferred/paid to you.

If you are requested to pay any money at any time, we from the British Government will assist you to pay it for you or we proffer solution as directed by European Union and you will repay us back a month after you must have received your compensation fund valued US$10M in any of your designated bank account.
To avoid had I know, I was not told or I was ignorant, you are advised to quickly respond to this mail by sending your below information for more details and urgent follow up in your compensation fund payment.
1. Your names in full
2. Your house addresses
3. Your working mobile phone number.
Your response is being awaited.
God bless you and Have a great day,
Yours truly,

Mr. Paul Boardman.
June, 2023.
SCAM VICTIM UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT FOLLOW UP

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.140
Return-Path: <denniswise72@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.176]
Reply-To: denniswise72@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:54:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMCYg99x_DrQo5tVOZ8aFNTSkFoV3ajE5-hA1KXj2UqEj=90Jw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: SCAM VICTIM UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT FOLLOW UP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.