Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Good day to you,

Have you received my proposal? Are you willing and ready to work with me? Please confirm your readiness if you are willing and ready to work with me to enable me to let you in on the next line of action.

I wait for your earliest response.

Best Regards,

John Marshall Bill

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.166
Return-Path: <esmondchoogee0038@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.66]
Message-Id: <J4AH2HEA-FMY4-D8MT-A36J-50UMIFS6A2ZY@gmail.com>
From: John Marshall Bill Rtd <esmondchoogee0038@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com
Subject: LET US WORK TOGETHER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:53 pm

Money transfer scam.

Good day to you,

Have you received my proposal? Are you willing and ready to work with me? Please confirm your readiness if you are willing and ready to work with me to enable me to let you in on the next line of action.

I wait for your earliest response.

Best Regards,

John Marshall Bill

Header:

Return-Path: <esmondchoogee0038@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.0.103] ([105.112.37.50])
Message-Id: <WV3WSXUY-IAGE-5PAU-QCBR-A110SD6P8AYV@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com
Subject: LET US WORK TOGETHER
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 13:43:04 +0100

Originating IP: 105.112.37.50
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnmarshallbill001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:47 pm

Scam format used:

Dear ,

I apologize if this email infringes on your privacy, as I did not have the opportunity to acquaint myself with your mindset before making this offer. However, please be assured that this email is genuine and confidential, as I am a friend in dire need of your assistance.

My name is John Marshall Bill, a retired military personnel. I have friends in Ukraine with whom I worked in the past. They own private gas production companies in Ukraine, which were not aligned with the government before the crisis broke out in the country. They currently have shipments of funds in their possession, which cannot be stored in a firm or transferred via bank-to-bank transfer due to the current circumstances. As a result, they require my help to move the attached shipments out of Ukraine for safekeeping and security reasons.

I intend to assist them in moving the funds safely out of Ukraine with the help of my contact in NATO. However, I require a trustworthy receiver who can stand as the beneficiary of the shipment upon delivery. It has been agreed that my friends will receive 40% of the funds, I will receive 30%, and you will receive 30%, as I believe this is fair.

Please note that this project requires utmost trust and dedication from you. Rest assured that there is no risk attached to this project as I can guarantee a 100% risk-free project, and I will guide you carefully to success. After a safe delivery of the shipment, a representative from my friends will meet with you in your country for further discussion on disbursement and investment purposes.

If you are interested in this offer, kindly provide the following information as required:

Full name
Full contact address
Direct mobile number
Any government-issued identity that will allow my friends' representative to identify you upon their arrival.

Once I receive your information, I will provide you with further details.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

John Marshall Bill
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.