Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cfo887326@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cfo887326@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:14 pm

Recovery scam.

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Langley, McLean, Virginia, United States

Attention, please!

I am compelled to write to you after the board meeting held on March 15th, 2023. Be informed that because some beneficiaries take instructions regarding their overdue inheritance payments for granted, the UN Secretary-General has decided that government policies must prevail. To this effect, the UN/WB Debt Reconciliation and Compensation Commission has entered into an agreement with the following financial monitoring agencies as instructed by the UN Secretary-General:

a) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND (IMF)
b) FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION (FBI)
c) INLAND REVENUE SERVICE (IRS)
d) WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
e) EUROPEAN FINANCIAL MONITORY AGENCY

Once approved payments are not treated and received by the rightful beneficiary, such transactions should be terminated with immediate effect.

In this regard, we advise that you kindly help us to get this done as requested so that you will never be contacted for this fund release anymore and also that the US Government and CIA will know that you have informed the UN, WB, and CIA of your decision.

Please declare accordingly as stated below and return to this office immediately.

==================================================================
DECLARATION ON PAYMENT CANCELLATION.
==================================================================

I......... [your names] of......... [your address and country] ................ I solemnly and willingly declare that the transaction in my name valued at $10,500,000 that originated from me should be canceled. I would never want to have any involvement that will require me to pay to receive the funds as I see it as a scam, and I never wish to do anything with it since I don't have the money to pay for any fee or charge that is now seen as a scam.
Please, let the UN/AU/American government take the funds and erase my name from anything related to this fund release because I would never be interested in receiving the funds anymore.

I made this declaration in good faith and I will never have any regret in the future coming back for this fund even in the law court. Any further claims from me to have this fund should be taken to national and international security for false claims against me.

With Thanks,

{Your name and signature}
======================================================================

Thanks for your immediate compliance with this notification.

Regards,
Kate Elizabeth Heinzelman
General Counsel,
The Central Intelligence Agency.

Header:

Return-Path: <cfo887326@netvigator.com>
Received: from imsantv23.netvigator.com (imsantv23.netvigator.com. [210.87.247.11])
Message-Id: <eee404$9tuqee@wbironout4v.netvigator.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([58.152.123.28])
Reply-To: <cfo887326@gmail.com>
From: Kate Elizabeth Heinzelman <cfo887326@netvigator.com>
Subject: Re: DECLARATION ON PAYMENT CANCELLATION
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 02:26:10 -0700

Originating IP: 58.152.123.28
Originating ISP: Hkt Limited
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

K.Heinzelman@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:40 am

The email sent to cfo887326@gmail.com received a reply from K.Heinzelman@usa.com:

Central Intelligence Agency(CIA)
Langley, McLean, Virginia, United States.

Dear xxx,

First, let me introduce myself to you again. My names are Kate Elizabeth Heinzelman, I am the General Counsel/one of the Board of Directors of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Could you kindly explain to us why you have failed to claim your overdue payment of a total sum of $10,000.000.00 till this moment? Though It's clearly stated that you have vehemently refused to comply with all the authorities responsible for the release of your funds, and that is why you have been asked to sign the declaration of cancellation of your funds but I strongly believe that there is something that triggered your action.

However, you have the legitimate right to decline the cancellation and come up with a cogent reason why your payment should be made available to you. Do get back to me urgently, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your immediate compliance to this notification.

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Return-Path: <K.Heinzelman@usa.com>
Received: from [197.210.28.0]
Message-ID: <trinity-e5cea549-77f9-41a7-b397-c5a779200f77-1679935583209@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 18:46:23 +0200

Originating IP: 197.210.28.0
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: K.Heinzelman@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:05 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Sincerely, I have the mandate of the Board of Directors of The Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) to endorse the immediate Cancellation of your payment but having gone through your self explanatory message, I have decided to give you this golden opportunity to have your funds credited and confirmed in you account within the next 72 working hours..

Though I am not supposed to reveal this to you but be informed that after intensive deliberations at the Emergency Meeting held on Friday, March 31, 2023, which was presided over by our Director; William J. Burns and attended by delegates from the United Nations, IMF, World Bank, IRS, FBI and The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), we observed and resolved as follows:

(a) Any BENEFICIARY who fails to provide evidence of payment(s) made in respect of the release of his/her funds shall have the said fund(s) forfeited.

(b) This Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) has the Legal right to sign/endorse Deed of Cancellation of any BENEFICIARY'S Payment and have the said funds irrevocably confiscated if " The BENEFICIARY fails to come up to either claim or decline his/her pending funds within 48 hour of notification.

(c)That Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) reiterate the position as the watchdog of every transaction till it has either been forfeited or released to its rightful beneficiary.

(d)This agreement is irrevocable and can never at any time be thwarted irrespective of the BENEFICIARY'S relationship with any member of the Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) or any of the aforementioned organizations.

As you can see, you have a very limited time to receive your funds or you stand the chance of losing it forever. I hereby request you to urgently let me know how much that stopped you from confirming your funds in your possession before this moment and why you were asked to pay such fee.

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Received: from [102.89.22.66]
Message-ID: <trinity-6aeada8f-7d1f-4e6e-a19f-97eb0a59d619-1680470058240@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 23:14:18 +0200

Originating IP: 102.89.22.66
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:45 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and to notify you that The Central Intelligence Agency under the leadership of Director William J. Burns has at yesterday, instructed that I should attach and forward the Official Deed of Declaration on Payment Cancellation for you to sign and return back to us so that you will not be communicated again regarding the release of your funds to you. This Deed of Declaration on Payment Cancellation has already been endorsed by Director William J. Burns himself and three other top CIA Agents but after going through your self explanatory message and considering what will happen to you and your family if you should lose your funds at this point, I have decided to tell you sincerely what you must do to receive your funds instead of forfeiting it.

On my honor as the General Counsel of this Central Intelligence Agency, I want to give you my 100% guarantee that the only document you need to receive your funds is a CIA Fund attestation Clearance Certificate. This attestation clearance certificate supersedes every other document that will be requested from you by any individual, authority or organization to have your funds released and confirmed in your possession and under no circumstance will you be at any time requested to make any additional payment whatsoever to receive your funds once you have paid your CIA Fund attestation Clearance Certificate fee of $1,880.

However, if you have completely lost hope of receiving your funds through this office, I will encourage you to go on, sign the attached official Declaration on Payment Cancellation and return back to us immediately so that your funds will be sent to the U.S. Department of Treasury as unclaimed UN/WB approved funds. This is in line with the U.S Financial Law Act of 1994.

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Received: from [102.89.45.197]
Message-ID: <trinity-4c0697f1-355d-4ccc-89b4-b63c7a1ec697-1680624721663@3c-app-mailcom-lxa09>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 18:12:01 +0200

Originating IP: 102.89.45.197

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:02 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Send it to this Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) fiduciary agent's bank account as stated below:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address:#18545 Biscayne Blvd Ave FL 33180
Acct Name: C. V. E.
Beneficiary Address:xxx Meridian KS 66512
Acct No:325976xxxx
Routing No:063107513

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Received: from [102.89.41.170]
Message-ID: <trinity-5f312969-6e26-4c0c-ad3a-464fe66b8c76-1680711441552@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
To:
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:17:21 +0200

Originating IP: 102.89.41.170
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:25 pm

April 9:

Hallelujah!

Christ has risen indeed!!! He is not on the cross, neither in the grave; HE IS RISEN! Hallelujah!

I declare to you this morning by the power of His resurrection, no weapon formed against you and your family shall ever prosper, any arrow of death, affliction, disappointment, unfruitfulness,sicknesses and diseases programed against you and your family has been destroyed in Jesus Mighty Name (Amen), whatever that has been dead in your life or not functioning properly in your life and family, today by the risen power of Jesus Christ, receive new life to begin to function properly in the Name of Jesus Christ (Amen).

Child of God, Jesus Christ has given us hope, destroyed our negative past and given us a certificate to live to its fullness, you shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord God in the land of the living. You are in for supernatural testimonies and from today onwards you and your family will experience God's extravagant blessings and unimaginable favor.

HAPPY EASTER!

With Christ Love,
Kate Elizabeth Heinzelman.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:31 pm

Email received:

Dear xxx,

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

This is to officially notify you that your payment has been cancelled irrevocably. We shall make an official report to the UN/WB and the American Government about this cancellation of your payment.

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Received: from [197.210.84.151]
Message-ID: <trinity-8ab1941e-41bf-4bad-a64c-ed504afaec43-1681311093999@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
Subject: PAYMENT CANCELLATION
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 16:51:34 +0200

Originating IP: 197.210.84.151
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:51 pm

Reply received:

Well, you are still lucky that the Cancellation report has not been sent to the UN/WB and the Government. Are you now ready to re-send it??

Kindly indicate immediately so that I can send a different account to you.

Kate.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:17 am

Reply received:

Send it to the below stated bank account details;

Bank Name: BB&T Bank
Acct Name: K. C C.:
Acct No:110001957xxxx
Routing No:263191387
Swift Code:BRBTUS33
Bank Address:#8701 SW 137 Ave Miami FL 33183 USA
Beneficiary Address:#xxx Homestead FL 33030

As soon as the payment is made, forward the payment slip to us for confirmation.

Kate.

Header:

Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
Message-ID: <trinity-43459226-d239-41ea-8680-fea985efb01d-1681498753118@msvc-mesg-gmxus008>
Subject: Re: Re: PAYMENT CANCELLATION
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 20:59:13 +0200

Originating IP: 74.208.4.201
Originating ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:56 pm

Email received:

Dear xxx,

I cannot sincerely understand why you have decided to deprive yourself of this golden opportunity but I have been protecting your funds and never allowed it to be confiscated irrespective of your nonchalant attitude.

Call me now on (202) 600 9529 for urgent update.

Regards,
General Counsel,

Header:

Received: from [105.112.189.43]
Message-ID: <trinity-cc8adc92-c611-4f8b-9fb9-da3686b1d217-1681922367988@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: Re: PAYMENT CANCELLATION
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:39:28 +0200

Originating IP: 105.112.189.43
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain

+12026009529
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Broadvox-clec - Dc
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.