Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consult057@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

consult057@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:27 pm

Procurement scam.

Hello

Can you supply Materials to our company?

Reply to the below address

consult057@gmail.com

Mark

Header:

Received: from mail.pidemco.com (mail.pidemco.com. [84.47.226.109])
Received: from ([89.46.114.53])
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 19:00:05 +0800
Message-Id: <325096162@localhost>
Subject: supplying us with raw materials
Reply-To: info@pidemco.com

Originating IP: 89.46.114.53
Country of Origin: Romania
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: consult057@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:58 pm

Reply received:

MY PROPOSAL DETAILS:
I have supplied some industrial raw material to our company in the past with the assistance of an American business partner. The UK company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me that they are out of stock of the raw material, only for me to find out that my American partner died some months back from Cancer. The name of my late American partner is Mr. Johnson Bedford.

The name of the material is Zioprozine Liquid, 90% purity and above. I have the contact of the local dealer in India who supplied us the material last in June 2022. I have tried calling the local dealer but I would like you to contact them to confirm the availability and the current price of the material.

Zioprozine Liquid is a raw material used for the production of animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine product like Zioprozine PASTE 1.87% W/W, Zioprozine BOTICIDE, NOROMECTIN, Zioprozine 1% W/V SOLUTION, Zioprozine INJECTION, Zioprozine HORSE WORMER FOR HEALTH TREATMENT OF HORSES, LIONS, RHINOS, HIPPOPOTAMUS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS.

Again i would like to inform you that there are no illegal consequences in this business, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world besides you are dealing with a MultiNational Group of company who have been dealing with this for many years with other countries.

The Zioprozine Liquid is a specie that is very rare to find and it is not available in the open market under the name of raw Zioprozine Liquid (Herbal), but my late American partner (Mr. Johnson Bedford) got the exact specification from a local dealer in India. The UK company purchasing manager will visit to verify, and take delivery of the material immediately they confirm availability of the material. They will pay for the material in whatever form of payment the supplier may demand. They can pay cash on delivery of direct deposit/transfer to your nominated bank account, it all depends on your choice when the company arrives in your Country.

The last 150 gallon supply order we made to the company, we bought the product for approximately $28,000.00 per gallon and we resold it to the company for $46,000.00 per gallon. We made $18,000.00 on each gallon and after the business, we shared our net profit on a 60/40% basis, meaning that way my late American partner took 60% and gave me 40%. but this is after settling all expenses made during the process.

I will surely guide you from the beginning to the end successfully. It is only a question of absolute trust and respect from us.

I need your assurance on the following:

A. That you will not allow The UK company to know that you are not the original dealer,

B. That I give you contact of the original dealer because you are to act as the original local dealer to our company.

C. Our Sharing Percentage of the net profit should be 60% for you and 40% for me.

This is in order to protect our interest in subsequent transactions, hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for both. Upon your assurance on the above mentioned points, I will thereafter inform/guide you on how to approach the UK company director for the contract supply order of the Zioprozine Liquid to be issued in your favor. I will also be sending you the contact details of the local dealer in India as soon as I get a positive response from you.

I await your immediate response.

Regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <consult057@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 15:01:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CANspxpCKPCT0ZU9Mcf4R0qmBxAD-QRCB1UfzUsR4bU-KYCorkg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Enquire
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:22 am

Reply received:

Thank you for the interest you show in executing this business with me, I am hereby giving you the original dealer information to contact them for the product (Zioprozine Liquid) after you have inquire with them on the price quotation and the availability of the product thereafter i will be giving you the company director contact detail to introduce yourself to him as the (Zioprozine Liquid) manufacturer and dealer.

Find the original dealer information below:

Ramesh Manufacturing limited.
Mr. Rajesh Chauhan,
Plot. No. 8204. Road No. 82,
GIDC Industrial Estate. Sachin. Surat -394230. Gujarat India.
Email: sales@rameshmanufacturing.com
Phone: +918451972847.

Please contact them respectfully because i have tried to contact them but they said their product is limited at that moment, when they agree to sell they will export the product to your home address, and for your information, they never sell on credit to late former supplier because their product is cheaper and very good quality so I will advice that you don't ask for such when you contact them.

Best Regards,

+918451972847
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Mumbai
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - MU
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rameshmanufacturing.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:30 am

The fake supplier used in scam claims to be a company named Ramesh Manufacturing.

From their fake website:

Ramesh Manufacturing is the single largest manufacturer of Products based out of India and the preferred supplier of raw materials for most Contractors and Service Companies.

Contact details:

Plot. No. 8204. Road No. 82,
GIDC Industrial Estate. Sachin. Surat -394230. Gujarat India
+918451972847
sales@rameshmanufacturing.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=160726

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: rameshmanufacturing.com
Updated Date: 2023-01-29
Creation Date:2022-02-01

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-02-01
Registrar: OwnRegistrar, Inc.
Reseller: Truehost Cloud

Registry Registrant ID: OR_163710
Registrant Name: Enquiries
Registrant Organization: Alts Investments Group
Registrant State/Province: Other
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Phone:+91.

Registrant Email: info@altsinvestments.com

This is what the fake supplier website looks like:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby 13193590897 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:38 am

I received the same email yesterday.It writes like below:

MY PROPOSAL DETAILS:
I have supplied some industrial raw material to our company in the past with the assistance of a Chinese business partner resident in Dubai, U.A.E, and a Native of a city called Yangshe Town Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China. The UK company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me that they are out of stock of the raw material, only for me to find out that my Chinese partner died some months back on CoronaVirus, COVID-19. The name of my late Chinese partner is Mr. Alden Tang Qian and as I said, he was from a city called Yangshe Town Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China.

The name of the material is Zioprozine Liquid, 90% purity and above. I contacted the local dealer in India who supplied us the material last in August 2021. I have tried calling the local dealer, but I would like you to contact them to confirm the availability and the current price of the material.

Zioprozine Liquid is a raw material used for the production of animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine product like Zioprozine PASTE 1.87% W/W, IVERMECTIN, BOTICIDE, NOROMECTIN, Zioprozine 1% W/V SOLUTION,
Zioprozine INJECTION, Zioprozine HORSE WORMER FOR HEALTH TREATMENT OF HORSES, LIONS, RHINOS, HIPPOPOTAMUS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS.

Again, I would like to inform you that there are no illegal consequences in this business, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world besides you are dealing with a MultiNational Group of companies who have been dealing with this for many years with other countries.

Zioprozine Liquid is a species that is very rare to find, and it is not available in the open market under the name of raw Zioprozine Liquid (Herbal), but my late Chinese partner (Mr. Alden Tang Qian) got the exact specification from a local dealer in India. The UK company purchasing manager will visit to verify and take delivery of the material immediately they confirm availability of the material. They will pay for the material in whatever form of payment the supplier may demand. They can pay cash on delivery of direct deposit/transfer to your nominated bank account, it all depends on your choice when the company arrives in your Country.

The last 150-gallon supply order we made to the company, we bought the product for approximately $28,000.00 per gallon and we resold it to the company for $46,000.00 per gallon. We made $18,000.00 on each gallon and after the business, we shared our net profit on a 60/40% basis, meaning that way my late Chinese partner took 60% and gave me 40%. but this is after settling all expenses made during the process.
I will surely guide you from the beginning to the end successfully. It is only a question of absolute trust and respect from us.

I need your assurance on the following:

A. That you will not allow The UK company to know that you are not the original dealer,

B. That I give you contact of the original dealer because you are to act as the original local dealer to our company.

C. Our Sharing Percentage of the net profit should be 60% for you and 40% for me.

This is in order to protect our interest in subsequent transactions; hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for both. Upon your assurance on the above-mentioned points, I will thereafter inform/guide you on how to approach the UK company director for the contract supply order of the Zioprozine Liquid to be issued in your favor. I will also be sending you the contact details of the local dealer in India as soon as I get a positive response from you.
I await your immediate response.
Johann Burkle Heinrich (Production Manager)
MicroVetgric Pharmaceuticals Group Of Company
Address: 17 Cavendish Square
London, W1G 0PH United Kingdom.
web: https: // www. microvetgric.com
Tel: +44 7452 351739
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am

Thank you for the update.
We shall look into the website.

If the number you used for a screenname is in any way related to your real life identity. Please contact us to get it changed to something that cannot be traced back to you. You cannot change your screenname, An admin will need to do it for you.

Phone: +447452351739
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: microvetgric.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:52 am

The fake buyer claims to be a UK company named MicroVetGric.

From their fake website:

At MicroVetGric, our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Discovering new treatments requires imagination and visionary thinking combined with determination and rigour. This happens every day at Microvetgric.

Contact details:

17 Cavendish Square London, W1G 0PH United Kingdom
Phone: +44 526 255 25 26
Email: info@microvetgric.com

+445262552526
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination United Kingdom

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=161106

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: microvetgric.com
Updated Date: 2022-10-05
Creation Date:2022-10-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-10-05
Registrar: OwnRegistrar, Inc.
Reseller: Truehost Cloud
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: OR_1396
Registrant Name: WhoisSecure

This is what the fake company website looks like:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.