Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrssonjasmith6@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrssonjasmith6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:12 pm

Investment scam:

DAER

Open Investment proposal ON THE ATTACHED message and read.

Mrs. Sonja Smith
My cell + 27 74 948 8653

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.204
Return-Path: <zikrimegat76@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.47]
Reply-To: mrssonjasmith6@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 15:06:34 +0200
Message-ID: <CAAc_ao24B0e79Fauq187QwEkapRaAEXb6PSkv_pz7pE+r2itmw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THANKS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I couldn't open the attached PDF file.

Phone: +27749488653
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sonjasmith086@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:14 am

Dying Widow Scam:

Good Day,

View my proposal and get back to me

Mrs. Sonja Smith

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <sonjamrssmith278@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.47]
Reply-To: mrssonjasmith6@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:56:52 +0200
Message-ID: <CABSNPPAx6eEYGaL03cOj49d7dAG=6+7q6KL+AeocrCEzO8rKMQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am eagerly looking forward to your response.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Text from the attached docx file:

Greetings’’

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, but please don't be skeptical as it's for a good intention. I came across your contact information through online in Johannesburg, South Africa, during my earnest search for an honest and God-fearing individual or company to assist us with this confidential project.

My name is Mrs. Sonja Smith. I am a terminally ill woman who has decided to invest and donate what I have to charities based on the instructions given by my late husband, Mr. Smith. Shortly after my husband's death , who was a marine engineer, a contractor for government tenders, and the CEO of one of the Gold and Mining Companies here, I was diagnosed with cancer, My late husband tragically passed away in an accident involving heavy-duty equipment at one of his construction sites. We had only one son, and we have chosen to donate from the inheritance I received from my late husband's hard-earned funds rather than allowing his relatives to use it. My health is deteriorating, and I am unable to carry out various tasks each passing day.

Recently, the doctors informed me that I might not live longer than 10 months due to my diagnosis of chronic/acute lymphoma or myeloid leukemia. Leukemia is a blood cancer that affects both the bone marrow and blood itself. Leukemia cells displace normal blood cells, leading to severe bleeding and infections. I have been undergoing blood transfusions, which have depleted my finances due to my illness. I am seeking your assistance in fulfilling my final wish, which can be very profitable for both of us.

I want to donate a total sum of USD$40.5 million US dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you. This money was deposited by my late husband in a private security and finance company in South Africa. I request that you distribute a portion to a charity home, invest a part in a business or investment of your choice, and keep the rest for yourself and your family.

Please reply me urgent through my private email: sonjasmith086@gmail.com

Regards in sincerity,
Mrs. Sonja Smith
sonjasmith086@gmail.com
My cell number +27-68-899-5423

Phone: +27688995423
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.