Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com adamusbello630@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:20 pm

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. I have registered your ATM CARD of US$20.7 Million dollars with Courier Company with registration code of( Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

You have to pay for the Insurance & Delivery and Security fee, please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay the fee so that you can pay it immediately. Amount to pay $380 dollars only. But if you want bank to bank wire transfer, you provide your bank details and the cost is $450 dollars only.

Your account has been set for AutoK Debit from your saved billing on the account in the next 24 hours. The items will be shipped in 48 hours and you will receive a confirmation email once they are shipped. You will receive another email with the TrackingL Number.

If you want to cancel/modify your order, get in touch with us before
it gets delivered to you please.
Please find your order information below:
Order Number: AA-FDVHJ45
Order Date: 27TH-November-2021
Order Name: ATM CARD
Delivery Mode: delivery
Amount: to pay USD$380
Bank to bank wire transfer
Amount:to pay USD$450

So you are required to send the mentioned amount asap through the transfer services of World Remit or money gram with the Immigration in-charge office details provide below and transfer scan me the payment slip together with the name of your nearest Airport in your country/residential address/valid photo i.d card and reachable telephone number to call you upon my arrival.

Finally, notice to you today and last reminder to you, use world remit to send the money or I will give you an account to send the money $380 or $450.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L.Hodgson
Shipping company Office:
E-mail:(mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <adamusbello630@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:27:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO6CWu1HZgnJeQWj5WsW5aSDrZhzBGtOK7WfzjpgZ6p=CneTvA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:28 pm

Dear: Sir/Madam,

Bruce Holden <mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bruceholden@firemail.de

Bcc:

Wed, 9 Feb at 14:38

Dear: Sir/Madam,

I want to notify you of our client's interest to invest in your company as a SILENT/ANGEL INVESTOR.

Please if you wish to proceed, get back to me as soon as possible for contact details and further proceedings.

Best Regards,
Bruce Holden
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:27 pm

Very Urgent From Ukraine to a safe place

Aros Alvaro <mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com>
Reply-To: arosalvaro823@gmail.com

To:

Fri, 1 Apr at 18:25

Urgent Urgent Urgent,

Please I need urgent assistance to move my late parents' money out of
Ukraine to a safe place.

So many people are after my life because of this money because I am
the only family left and I am now in one of the Ukraine borders and I
don't know if I can make it because of my injuries.

For more information about the money,quickly get back to me with your
name and direct phone number so that I can give to you the United
Nations agent who I gave the safety cash Box to enable him deliver the
money to you because I told him that someone will contact him for the
safety Box in due time.

I shall be waiting to hear back from you ASAP.

Warm Regards,
Aros Alvaro.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rasaliihamali@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:58 pm

Dear:Sir/Madam, Good day!

I would like us to carefully understand the scheme of our funding, what we have are portfolio managers through a global company with head office at Cayman Island and offices around the globe including UAE and Bahrain. The main objectives of this firm are to provide project funding/Loans/Debt financing to projects with low risk and with tenure of up to 10yrs and interest as low as 3%.

Therefore, the funding of projects is drawn from arrays of investors whose funds are under management by this portfolio firm and managers and therefore, the fund owners are not interested in joint venture in countries outside their jurisdiction but they can fund projects by way of Private Investment Grants PIG, by loaning the funds to the owners of the projects, the execution and running of the projects are 100% the responsibility of the project owners who are now the Beneficiaries/Borrowers with an interest repayment of 3% annually throughout the duration of the contract and up to 12 months moratorium period in some cases.

Therefore, if you have a potential Start Up, SME or registered organizational management with the full responsibility of handling projects, all we need now is the full Executive Summary/Business Plan sent to us to enable us pitch for this funding through this portfolio managers and investors as we have an existing consulting agreement with this firms remunerated by them for any successful and executed debt financing brokered by our firm.

Thanks
Ras Al Hamal
I await your kind response

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.145
Return-Path: < mrpaullawnson12@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.44]
Reply-To: rasaliihamali@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:13:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CAABBsABQq_QGGCPGTD3NzUTS86vcBHeD0Oq=rHuAfcoEZ+6krQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear:Sir/Madam, Good day!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:29 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Latest Development Regarding the Irrevocable release of your payment.

ATTN: Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that your payment has been authorized by a security agency ascribed by the United Nations office of the oversight service whose Unit headquarters is in Africa to release your fund to you.

With this help from the UN office of the oversight service you are therefore required to acknowledge receipt of this mail. You are
further advised to reconfirm your full names, your address, your cell phone number and copy of your ID.

This is to enable us to cross check with the list given to us by the UN and FBI to make sure we are corresponding with the rightful owner. Please note that your money has been released and payment made through ATM debit CARD or bank to bank wire transfer.

Please make your choice of payment and kindly reply for further details.
Thank You.
Mussa Cheman Taju.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.201
Return-Path: < japhetmbulki@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.47]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 15:41:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL7vhfRzSsEpDWEUTuZd20DFkozKO+iNc+T0o5h8RwzCjVq+qg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: This is a matter of urgency
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:42 pm

"Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson" is not representing anymore the "Shipping company Office"...

Recovery scam.

My message may come to you as surprise or you may be thinking is one of those emails flying around internet but first let me introduce myself for record purposes, I am Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson new appointed European Union West African Representative International Fund Settlement Organization West Frankfort Illinois USA and when i took over this office the oath of office which i took is to discharge by duties without fear or favor.

My Primary and Secondary duties is to give orders to all financial institutions/ agencies that still have unpaid payment files that were approved b/w seven[7] years ago till date such files should submit to my office within 7 working days which I received urgent response on the subject matter.

I have taken my time to study one after the other 107 files my office received and commence jobs on them. That is why I am contacting you also to let you know my office is currently in charge of your long overdue payment awaiting to commence processing on this final quarter of 2022 payment.

More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.

Header:

Return-Path: <adachieze25@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:10:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+miBAjZZCAQsZBfiV-7jgnyzmMT1eJR=p-raW-THJOK6Ke2mg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:05 pm

Reply received:

Note,I am not silent in this transaction,the only thing holding this transaction is the fee and I have already detailed everything in my previous emails to you. Quickly pay your fee is only a delay to hold the release of your online account. Now my question is what date you are going to send the fee?.

Let us make this more simple and easy for you. Now let me Educate you more, the fund in question is yours and not mine and it is your duty to do all the necessary things as advised by Standard Trust Bank for your payment. Try HARDER to see that this transaction is finalized and settled accordingly as earlier agreed. Or Mr. Norman J. Beauchamp from Canada will pay the fee on your behalf as he said and receive the total fund to his account.

You have to make the activation fee available today or tomorrow so that your online account will be activated to you without any delay. With due respect and humility,I advise you to follow the due process and figure out a way to send out the activation fee immediately with guarantee, i want this issue to be done once for all.

Due to the magnitude of the transfer we cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover. Think about this very well and know what to do as quickly as possible. This is the best I can suggest now.

I am waiting for your reply as soon as you receive my email with the payment slip.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson

Header:

Return-Path: <mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson" <mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 14:27:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGGiF7wZi5r2po79B8AkQLJp=Termxk9Aey=qPxU1PreZGeAbw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:50 pm

Reply received:

Urgent Attention,

payment of the sum of US$36,000,000.00 has been approved and shall be released to you at the cost below. Therefore you are expected to incur any form of expenses after this very fee until your fund gets into your custody. Following the outcome of the Board Meeting held on yesterday, 20th March 2023. Be informed that you will receive your fund within 48 hours as soon as you pay our delivery and clearance fee which is the sum of $590 dollars only, Tracking number information will be sent to you to monitor your package to your doorstep within 48 hours.

Direct wire transfer to your account in your country or online banking. Based on the daily transfer limit you choose. However,we need to obtain approval through the foreign exchange control department. In this regard,there is a fee of $680 dollars. Due to the magnitude of the transfer we cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover.

All these methods I mentioned required legal documentations and due process which will attract an expense to facilitate them.My question is, are you ready to go through the process and the expenses involved? If yes, let me know in your return email.

Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for a percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction. You are advised to reconfirm your details including bank co-ordinates.

Make you choose out of the two options so that We can discuss how to provide the fee with the payment advice to send the needed fee to enable us to carry on the transaction.

I am waiting for your reply as soon as you receive my email.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Reply received:

If you really need my help to secure your funds with my office either to your country as direct delivery,then you must abide by the due process and rule of law. And you must follow the directives and abide by every single instruction given to you by me.

I have registered your Bank Draft package of US$36,000,000.00 with DHL Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)I have informed the delivery Agent on everything and he is ready to travel anytime you think is best for you to receive him.

Once your response is received, we will provide all the information of the Representative that will be coming to deliver your package to you.you expected to send the $590 USD so that we can proceed. Please keep it very security to avoid any problem,it is between me and you.

Secondly,request of deducting the needed fee for any expense incur during the cause of this transaction is not acceptable,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Could you please,keep in-touch asap before it is too late.If you are not willing to pay the fee please don't reply.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
E-mail:(mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrssharonlhodgson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:24 pm

My message may come to you as surprise or you may be thinking is one of those emails flying around internet but first let me introduce myself for record purposes, I am Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson new appointed European Union West African Representative International Fund Settlement Organization West Frankfort Illinois USA and when i took over this office the oath of office which i took is to discharge by duties without fear or favor.

My Primary and Secondary duties is to give orders to all financial institutions/ agencies that still have unpaid payment files that were approved b/w seven[7] years ago till date such files should submit to my office within 7 working days which I received urgent response on the subject matter.

I have taken my time to study one after the other 107 files my office received and commence jobs on them. That is why I am contacting you also to let you know my office is currently in charge of your long overdue payment awaiting to commence processing on this final quarter of 2022 payment.

More details will be made available to you the moment I receive your response.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson

Header:

Return-Path: <olaiya766@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:56:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN6YRq4xgtH_PS+aU2Hgp-LbSQg81VA++8=uTNJ9a3Cis3Q6dw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs.Sharon L. Hodgson
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.