Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliaamin18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

juliaamin18@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:32 pm

Next of kin scam.

Hello dear, my name is Julian Amin, I have a business proposal of
$15,500,000.00 for you to handle. reply me for more info

Header:

Return-Path: <joyalicelie3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: juliaamin18@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 06:21:49 -0600
Message-ID: <CAMJ18k32hqYjad_zpNYbPpbziHbemEm_q3Qw_K2kr-5rWe2YbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliaamin18@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:48 pm

Reply received:

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your mail and your willingness to help me on this transaction, I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will benefit both of us after completion. I contacted you after careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which I explained in my previous first mail to you. The sum of ( $15,500,000.00 ), There is this immigrant Major General Abed Hamed Mowhoush , property magnate, a major general / Air vice-marshal who was in command of Transport, Logistics and Airlifting Division of the Iraqi Air Force during the regime of Saddam Hussein.

2003 Invasion of Iraq, until his surrender to United States forces on 10 November 2003. He died on 26 November 2003 while in U.S. custody at the Al-Qaim detention facility approximately 200 miles (320 km) northwest of Baghdad, following a 16-day period of detention that included intense beatings and the use of violent and illegal torture.

Who happens to be one of our very good clients. On the 5Th of January 2000, Major Abed Hamed Mowhoush deposited this funds with my bank for safe keeping with no trace of next of kin or relative in its official paperwork, i believed he had reasons for not including any members of its family to stand as next of kin in its last will and statement before its death.

PROFILE: https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abed_Hamed_Mowhoush

As all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Late Major General Abed Hamed Mowhoush, did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. According to US Law. The money will revert to the ownership of the US government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the USA treasury as unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund ( $15,500,000.00 USD), would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account as all legal document is at my custody, I was the personal account officer to the late major General.

We need to move fast. Once I get a positive response from you,I will send you the Application Release Letter and the bank's contact details, so that you can send the letter to them by email for them to release the funds to us. But I need you to send an immediate response via email as I am at my desk awaiting your response . I will attach my identification for your perusal so that you will know who you are dealing with . I will appreciate it if you do the same . I want us to complete this transaction within 6 days from now. All paperwork is ready by my attorney.

All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund will be forwarded to you without any stress upon your response to this mail more soon, i want to inform you that i have anonymously agreed to offer you ($ 7.5M USD) of the total sum, for the assistance and role amount. The funds are in US Dollars So it is not a joke. Now i need to know more about you,

What do you do for a living?
if you can handle these funds?? Can I trust you?
Are you married with kids?
what is your occupation:
Address:
Mobile Number:

NOTE: REASON FOR DEPOSITING THIS MONEY WAS FOR CHARITY PROJECT. THE MONEY WILL BE APPROVED IN LESS THAN 2-3 DAYS WITHOUT HITCH.

I will also want you to send me your passport copy if you are serious and I will also send you mine. OK, trust is very important for this transaction. ($500,000.00 USD) will be given to charity organizations in your country with your supervision while the remaining will be for me. Please send your confidential telephone and fax number in your reply to this business transaction. We send another step of this transaction as soon as I get your positive response.

Kind Regards,
Julian Amin
Cathay Banking Group.

Header:

Return-Path: <juliaamin18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 00:29:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CADfkcfQt+o-fcstagQNq33iPj-tNqHV61oYzTaZkLX8Af7c9Ow@mail.gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.