Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rulaghani1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rulaghani1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:40 pm

Money transfer scam.

Greetings.

I am Mrs. Rula Ghani,I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country or your company. which I believe we could mutually benefit from, The amount involved is $22,000,000.00 USD only which i want to invest.

Please reply urgently for more details.

Regards,
Mrs. Rula Ghani

Header:

Received: from msa11.plala.or.jp (msa11.plala.or.jp. [60.36.166.11])
Received: from mweb11 ([172.23.13.121])
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:15:47 +0900
Reply-To: rulaghani1@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20221115121547.DOX6O.4595.root@mweb11>
Subject: Re: Please Reply.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rulaghani3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:18 pm

Posted on behalf of a scam survivor.

Emails received:

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 11:04 AM Mrs. Rula Ghani <tm-maeda@wine.plala.or.jp> wrote:

Greetings.

I am Mrs. Rula Ghani,I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country or your company. which I believe we could mutually benefit from, The amount involved is $22,000,000.00 USD only which i want to invest.

Please reply urgently for more details.

Regards,
Mrs. Rula Ghani
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rulaghani3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: More details of the investment plan.
To:

Dear Friend

I hope this message reaches you with peace and love. Kindly read this email carefully and respond back to me as soon as you can. Please note that I am a female politician and investor who wants to invest in your country and I need your support in managing my investment over there in your country and please let me know whether you are interested or not and if you are NOT interested, you may kindly IGNORE or DELETE my messages. But if you are interested and willing to handle and manage my investment in your country, kindly reply to this message immediately so that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I am very much grateful to you for contacting me so quickly and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your concern. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility as I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart that you can be trusted. Please note that I got your email contact from database directory and I have registered with an advertising company that has helped me send bulk mail to about 10 emails just because I needed an experienced person who can handle investment worth $22 Million US Dollars and after so much consideration, I have decided to chose you to handle this job.

INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs. Rula Ghani, born in 1948 and wife of the former Afghanistan President (Mr. Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken over by the Taliban on 15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am presently writing to you from the UAE where I and my husband have currently sought Asylum. I have been in emotional devastation after the assassination attempt on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis in the Kabul city of Afghanistan. So I am seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of $22,000,000 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) from my foreign bank account in Canada to your local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for investment there in your Country.

I am trusting you with the sum of $22,000,000.00 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) which will be transferred to you from my foreign Bank account in Canada. I am willing to give you 25% of the amount while the remaining 75% should be invested into Real Estate or other investments over there in your country. The funds can also be invested into any profitable business in your country or elsewhere as you may wish and the investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will want you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with more detail.

All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transactions and the investment on my behalf since I am very far away. I advised that you kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and confidential to ensure safe transfer of funds because of the current crisis in Afghanistan. I assured you that you will never face any trouble in this transaction as the transaction is 100% legal because I and my husband had deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in Canada and the funds will be transferred to you gradually bit by bit. I really do not want the funds to be transferred at once for security reasons and I will instruct my bank to start the transfer process as soon as you are willing and ready to start work.

Please note that I have decided to relocate the funds to your country or somewhere else because the bank manager had advised me to relocate the funds with another person's name where it can be safe for security purposes and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transferred successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please note that whatever we are facing currently in Afghanistan are political matters and I know it was a plan from our political opponent. You may not understand this if you are not a politician. Anyway, I will enlighten you more on the political matter in future as I do not have much time to discuss politics at the moment.

Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your decision whether you are INTERESTED or NOT to enable me to proceed to the next step. If you are interested and agree to accept 25%, kindly reply immediately so that I can share more details with you.

I am hoping to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking your time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect
Mrs. Rula Ghani
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rulaghani@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:02 pm

Email received:

Kindly read this email carefully and respond back to me as soon as you
can. Please note that I am a female politician and investor who wants
to invest in your country and I need your support in managing my
investment over there in your country and please let me know whether
you are interested or not and if you are not interested, you may
kindly ignore or delete. But if you are interested and willing to
handle and manage my investment, kindly reply to this message
immediately so that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for
your assistance. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and
the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind.
Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of
humility as I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance
concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart that you
can be trusted. Please note that I got your email from database
directory Because I needed an experienced person who can handle
investment worth Million Dollars and after so much consideration, I
have decided to let you handle this job.

I was born in 1948 and wife of the former Afghanistan President (Mr.
Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken over by the Taliban on
15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am presently writing to you
from the UAE where I and my husband have currently sought Asylum. I
have been in emotional devastation since after the assassination
attempt on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis
in the Kabul city of Afghanistan. So I am seeking your assistance in
relocating the fund from my foreign bank account in Canada to your
local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for
investment there in your Country.

I am trusting you with this money which will be transferred to you
from my foreign Bank account in Canada. I am willing to give you 30%
of the amount while the remaining 70% should be invested into
profitable investments over there in your country. The funds can also
be invested into any profitable business anywhere as you may wish and
the investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will
want you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with
more detail.

All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and
confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transactions and the
investment on my behalf since I am very far away. I advised that you
kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and
confidential to ensure safe transfer of funds because of the current
crisis in Afghanistan. I assured you that you will never face any
trouble in this transaction as the transaction is 100% legal because I
and my husband had deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in
Canada and the funds will be transferred to you I will instruct my
bank to start the transfer process as soon as you're willing and ready
to work.

The bank manager had advised me to relocate the funds with another
person's name where it can be safe for security purposes and he is
ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transferred
successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your
decision whether you are interested or not to enable me proceed to the
next step. kindly reply immediately so that I can share more details
with you.

I am hoping to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking
your time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect

Mrs. Rula Ghani

Header:

Return-Path: <arinzeobidozie78@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rulaghani@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 09:33:40 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+FD-t=PgV0ZRMRJ1Vtao=QLU0_nZm_rNEfbjPQBg_QWQhWALg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs. Rula Ghani
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rulaghani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:39 am

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.32.139
Return-Path: <cj9445242@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.67]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 13:55:17 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHXjsm5EJGy-S_9y5wnAdxvYvysGTsRpq4whJf6dPmwj3mm58w@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rulaghani1@gmail.com

Unread postby ermi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:03 am

CHECK SCAM :x I also received a similar email

Re: More details of the investment plan.
Inbox

Mrs. Rula Ghani
Thu, Feb 2, 10:17 AM (17 hours ago)
to me

Dear Friend

I hope this message reaches you with peace and love. Kindly read this email carefully and respond back to me as soon as you can. Please note that I am a female politician and investor who wants to invest in your country and I need your support in managing my investment over there in your country and please let me know whether you are interested or not and if you are NOT interested, you may kindly IGNORE or DELETE my messages. But if you are interested and willing to handle and manage my investment in your country, kindly reply to this message immediately so that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I am very much grateful to you for contacting me so quickly and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your concern. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility as I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart that you can be trusted. Please note that I got your email contact from database directory and I have registered with an advertising company that has helped me send bulk mail to about 10 emails just because I needed an experienced person who can handle investment worth $22 Million US Dollars and after so much consideration, I have decided to chose you to handle this job.

INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs. Rula Ghani, born in 1948 and wife of the former Afghanistan President (Mr. Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken over by the Taliban on 15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am presently writing to you from the UAE where I and my husband have currently sought Asylum. I have been in emotional devastation after the assassination attempt on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis in the Kabul city of Afghanistan. So I am seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of $22,000,000 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) from my foreign bank account in Canada to your local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for investment there in your Country.

I am trusting you with the sum of $22,000,000.00 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) which will be transferred to you from my foreign Bank account in Canada. I am willing to give you 25% of the amount while the remaining 75% should be invested into Real Estate or other investments over there in your country. The funds can also be invested into any profitable business in your country or elsewhere as you may wish and the investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will want you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with more detail.

All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transactions and the investment on my behalf since I am very far away. I advised that you kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and confidential to ensure safe transfer of funds because of the current crisis in Afghanistan. I assured you that you will never face any trouble in this transaction as the transaction is 100% legal because I and my husband had deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in Canada and the funds will be transferred to you gradually bit by bit. I really do not want the funds to be transferred at once for security reasons and I will instruct my bank to start the transfer process as soon as you are willing and ready to start work.

Please note that I have decided to relocate the funds to your country or somewhere else because the bank manager had advised me to relocate the funds with another person's name where it can be safe for security purposes and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transferred successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please note that whatever we are facing currently in Afghanistan are political matters and I know it was a plan from our political opponent. You may not understand this if you are not a politician. Anyway, I will enlighten you more on the political matter in future as I do not have much time to discuss politics at the moment.

Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your decision whether you are INTERESTED or NOT to enable me to proceed to the next step. If you are interested and agree to accept 25%, kindly reply immediately so that I can share more details with you.

I am hoping to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking your time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect
Mrs. Rula Ghani
ermi
New survivor

Re: rulaghani1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:57 pm

We are glad you found our posts before you ended up getting scammed. Be watchful as the scammers tend to keep sending attempts.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rulaghani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Investment scam:

I hope this message reaches you with peace and love. Kindly read this
email carefully and respond to me as soon as you can. Please note that
I am a female politician and investor who wants to invest in your
country or somewhere else and I need your support in managing my
investment over there in your country please let me know if you are
interested or not and if you are not interested, But if you are
interested and willing to handle and manage my investment in your
country or somewhere else, kindly reply to this message immediately so
that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I am very much grateful to you for contacting me so quickly
and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your
concern. Though this mail might surprise you, the temptation to ignore
it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine
wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility as I seek your
indulgence to solicit your assistance concerning the content of my
email because I know in my heart that you can be trusted. Please note
that I got your email from the database directory and I needed an
experienced person who can handle an investment worth $52 Million US
Dollars after so much consideration, I have decided to choose you to
take this job.

I am Mrs Rula Ghani, born in 1948 and the wife of the former
Afghanistan President (Mr Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken
over by the Taliban on 15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am
writing to you from the UAE where my husband and I have sought Asylum.
I have been in emotional devastation after the assassination attempt
on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis in
Afghanistan. So, I am seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of
Fifty Two Million United State Dollars from my foreign bank account to
your local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for

I am trusting you with the sum of $52,000,000.00 which will be
transferred to you from my foreign Bank account. I am willing to give
you 35% of the amount while the remaining 65% should be invested in
your country's oil/Gas or other investments. The funds can also be
invested into any profitable business anywhere you wish; the
investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will want
you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with more
detail.

kindly keep all our discussions and the transaction secret and
confidential to ensure safe funds transfer because of the current
and my husband deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in
Canada and the funds will be transferred to you gradually bit by bit.
I do not want the funds to be transferred at once for security reasons
and I will instruct my bank to start the transfer process as soon as
you are willing and ready to start work.

Please note that I have decided to relocate the funds to your country
or somewhere else because the bank manager had advised me to relocate
the funds to another person's name where it can be safe for security
purposes and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money
is transferred successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please note that whatever we are facing currently in Afghanistan is a
political matter and I know it was a plan from our political opponent.
You may not understand this if you are not a politician. Anyway, I
will enlighten you more on the political matter in future as I do not
have much time to discuss politics at the moment.

Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your
decision whether you are interested to enable me to proceed to the
next step. If you are interested and agree to accept 35%, kindly
reply immediately so that I can share more details with you.

I hope to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking the
time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect

Mrs Rula Ghani

Header:

Received: from 10.217.147.94
Return-Path: <abdulrahmangambo1111@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.172]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:30:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKNS5ai3TJTnEbcMgxHhE-kBJ0VtO93TC-90N14DkwzWpYJZ0g@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rulaghani24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:27 pm

Money transfer scam:

I hope this message reaches you with peace and love. Kindly read this
email carefully and respond to me as soon as you can. Please note that
I am a female politician and investor who wants to invest in your
country or somewhere else and I need your support in managing my
investment over there in your country please let me know if you are
interested or not and if you are not interested, but if you are
interested and willing to handle and manage my investment in your
country or somewhere else, kindly reply to this message immediately so
that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I am very much grateful to you for contacting me so quickly
and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your
concern. Though this mail might surprise you, the temptation to ignore
it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine
wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility as I seek your
indulgence to solicit your assistance concerning the content of my
email because I know in my heart that you can be trusted. Please note
that I got your email from the database directory and I needed an
experienced person who can handle my investment after so much
consideration, I have decided to choose you to take this job.

I am Mrs Rula F. Saadah Ghani, born in 1948 and the wife of the former
Afghanistan President (Mr Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken
over by the Taliban on 15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am
writing to you from the UAE where my husband and I have sought Asylum.
I have been in emotional devastation after the assassination attempt
on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis in
Afghanistan. So, I am seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of
Fifty-Two Million United State Dollars from my foreign bank account to
your local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for

I am trusting you with my funds which will be transferred to you from
my foreign Bank account. I am willing to give you 35% of the amount
while the remaining 65% should be invested in such as Real Estate &
REITs or any viable project) Generation of Electricity-Solar-Wind)
Stock ETFs or other investments. The funds can also be invested into
any profitable business anywhere you wish; the investment has to be in
your name for security reasons. I will want you to indicate your
interest to enable me to provide you with more detail.

kindly keep all our discussions and the transaction secret and
confidential to ensure safe funds transfer because of the current
and my husband deposited the money in my foreign Bank account and the
funds will be transferred to you gradually bit by bit. I do not want
the funds to be transferred at once for security reasons and I will
instruct my bank to start the transfer process as soon as you are
willing and ready to start work.

Please note that I have decided to relocate the funds to your country
or somewhere else because the bank manager had advised me to relocate
the funds to another person's name where it can be safe for security
purposes and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money
is transferred successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please note that whatever we are facing currently in Afghanistan is a
political matter and I know it was a plan from our political opponent.
You may not understand this if you are not a politician. Anyway, I
will enlighten you more on the political matter in future as I do not
have much time to discuss politics at the moment.

Please think about my proposal very well and let me know your decision
whether you are interested to enable me to proceed to the next step.
If you are interested and agree to accept 35%, kindly reply
immediately so that I can share more details with you.

I hope to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking the
time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect

Mrs Rula F. Saadah Ghani

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
Return-Path: <kabirusani0633@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.47]
Reply-To: rulaghani24@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:51:40 +0000
Message-ID: <CAO+SKH2bjhMyep1cFEEF3xuzayPH0odSP52mQvnB-dQ-eB8v8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I hope this message reaches you with peace and love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsrulaghani61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:03 am

Money transfer scam.

Greetings From Mrs. Rula F. Ghani,I contacted you before without any response from you.

Please confirm if your email is still valid?

Header:

Received: from hosted-by.enahost.com (hosted-by.enahost.com [195.146.6.56])
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2023 04:35:59 +0000
Message-ID: <20230706043559.Horde.6Aarzbtnnu1wZ-8-Abf_njy@webmail.sch.gr>
Subject: Re: Greetings.
Reply-to: mrsrulaghani61@gmail.com
User-Agent: Horde Application Framework 5

Originating IP: 195.146.6.56
Originating ISP: Enahost S.r.o.
City: Kosice
Country of Origin: Slovakia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.