Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.swissinvestment@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: wangl6042@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:03 pm

IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT ON YOUR DEBT SETTLEMENT

Dr.Chibuzor Ezeji <wangl6042@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drchibuzorezeji@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 25 Mar at 19:07

THE PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE APPROVAL
DR:CHIBUZOR EZEJI
HEAD: FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS--NIGERIA

Attn Benficary

SUBJECT: IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT ON YOUR DEBT SETTLEMENT.

Section 303 of paragraph 1&2, article 36 of the banking guide on monetary claim states that if administrator of an account needs to be changed, the original beneficiary gives a power of mandamus to the new administrator with an affidavit of facts and authorization to the new beneficiary from the federal high court of Lagos/Abuja Nigeria.

If on the other hand that the funds are to be inherited, then the new beneficiary must procure authenticated documents from the court and federal inland revenue board. Such documentation are known as
( Enrollment order from the Federal High Court and a Supreme Court Affidavit of Claim). All this vital information will prove the new beneficiary to be the sole administrator to the account inherited. While these documents are registered with the public notary, it will be published and announced that the existing account has presently been administered by the inheritor.

When it has to do with re-claim, just as in your own case, then the bonfire beneficiary is subjected by the same law to procure and submit an authenticated counter Affidavit of Facts and Re-claim as an evidence of declination that he/she did not give authorization to anybody to take possession of the existing funds.

The Affidavit as you know is a legal instrument which the beneficiary can only obtain before the commissioner of oath, swearing that he/she has never ordered any one to make claims as different signatories with a diverted intention.

If on the contrary the beneficiary refused to concur to the banking guide, then the bank being an entity of its own will only operate on the code of conduct as stated in the guide to only pay the beneficiary with facts and not oral claim. Note that oral claims hold no ground since the court will not hear and approve your claim without legal evidence to justify that you are the true beneficiary.

As the Executive Governor , Central Bank Of Nigeria, i will only refer you to the law which is comfortable, acceptable and easy access to your funds. If you will only abide by my professional advise,

The only instrument you need to put things in order is for you to immediately procure the Affidavit of Facts and Re-claim under 48hours and with this document in your favor, then i can instruct the police to arrest the fraudster and thereafter your funds will be released to you without wasting more time.

You may have evidence to show that you are the true beneficiary, but I must advise that you adhere to the procurement of the Affidavit which will not cost you much. It shows clearly that the funds are yours but everybody concerned will be amazed on how and where your information was gotten and on what ground and confidence would Rick Jones lawyers obtain a CHANGE OF ACCOUNT/ LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, stating you have ordered them to claim the money. It baffles me but since fraud has been a part of mankind, anything can happen as conspiracy can lead to such an illegal act.

Finally, I am of the opinion that you procure the legal instrument that will show your declination that you never sent Mr. Rick Jones to claim your money for proper authentication and Counter Affidavit. If you can fly down to Nigeria to defend and swear the Affidavit in the court, this will be acceptable but if your schedule will not permit you, then permit me to advise that you can use one of my associates to help you testate and procure the affidavit Treat this matter urgently.
We await your urgent response.

Congratulations,

Dr.Chibuzor Ezeji
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT,
C.B.N
ON NATIONAL MATTERS.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: info.swissinvestment@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2022 10:22 pm

Private Investment Proposal

Mr. Mukatin Sergei <wangl6042@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ir82903@gmail.com

To:

Mon, 16 May at 18:26

Business Proposal.

My name is Mukatin Sergei, from Russian Federation; I am interested in
having a private investment away from my native country Russia valued
$46m for political reasons..

I urgently need an experience individual or company that can
profitably invest funds in trust for the period of 15 year or more.

Please let me know if you are open for discussion.
Regards
Mr. Mukatin Sergei
CEO: "ZAPSIBAVTOSNAB
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drchibuzorezeji@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:33 pm

THE PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE APPROVAL
DR:CHIBUZOR EZEJI
HEAD: FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS--NIGERIA

Attn Sir

IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT ON YOUR DEBT SETTLEMENT.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail content understood and well notedBe rest assured of having your Fund,This fist step is to secure Affidavit of claim of 10 Million Dollars in your Name,You are to forward all you full Details,This is your last chance to follow our payment process as we have given you enough time comply,We are very sure you know the guiding protocol around the globe as previously streamlined that such delays to fulfill our official financial processes is obviously not entertained by us

It is clearly noted that when such final Approval and authority is given which confirms the approval of your inalienable rights as we demand some opportunity to perform our professionalism in the aspect

Be candidly advised to maintain the proper directives within the expected time schedule to enable us conclude without any blames as we all know that the U.N. and WORLD BANK has a sensitive role to play in all financial matters that contains a largess of $1 Million and above.

Every arraignment to get your fund across to you has been putting in place,All we need is the Affidavit of claim with your full information which will authorize us to make the payment to you as the rightful beneficiary of this fund and the copy will send to your country Autorirty with order document this is to avoid any international problem over your fund.

The Affidavit of claim will attract a court fee ,am ready to assist you,or you can come Down your self to secure the Affidavit this have to be done very urgent

This will enable us to crosscheck and proceed as we are working with a mandate given us to pay all outstanding debts.
We await your urgent response.

Congratulations,

Dr.Chibuzor Ezeji
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT,
C.B.N
ON NATIONAL MATTERS.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.204
Return-Path: <departmentofficea@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.173]
Reply-To: drchibuzorezeji@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:20:45 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJUMc9EUgnwoRBV4z97SxZpxhMHfpZ8fw2cRyZbGPBK4vwg+ug@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT ON YOUR DEBT SETTLEMENT.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.