Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mouranima222joy@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mouranima222joy@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:14 am

Dying widow scam.

From Mrs. Joy Mouranima

I know that this letter may come to you as surprise, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I decided to reveal this life time secret to you as i prayed hard before i sent you this email.. I believe that you will be honest and sincere to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am Abidjan, Ivory Coast from (kuwait), but work in (Lhasa) Ivory Coast, since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation, I am 54 years old now suffering from a long time cancer of breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that i may not live beyond the next One month, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage i have only one daughter age of 16 years old. My husband died in a fatal motor accident some years back, since his death i decided not to re- marry because of my bad health. Before the death of my husband, he deposited the sum of $7,500,000 million dollar in the b
ank,
I want you to assist me in order to claim the fund from the bank, the sum of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars as my husband's foreign business partner, after you have received the Fund to your account in your country, you will then adopt my only daughter to your country for continuation of her education. Keep 20% of the money for yourself for your help to my only daughter and invest the rest of the money in my daughter's name. I believe you are in a better position to help me claim the Fund from the Bank. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank where the Fund is deposited. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. If you are interested kindly reply immediately so I have Sworn Affidavit in your name as my only appointed Beneficiary of this fund.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Mrs. Joy Mouranima

Header:

Received: from [192.168.1.7] (unknown [160.155.8.56])
Subject: From Mrs.Joy Mouranima
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 12:25:53 +0000
Reply-To: mouranima222joy@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20221203122553.1BFB55F767@haproxy-pdmz.in.ac-orleans-tours.fr>

Originating IP: 160.155.8.56
Originating ISP: Orange-cote-ivoire
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mouranima222joy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:20 pm

Scammer's email address.: mouranima222joy@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx,

Thanks for your kind mail and response, I am very sorry for my late response I believe you will understand my present health condition, I have been in a very big pains for some days now I could not check my mail but thank God I checked my email and saw your reply as the condition of my health now is not good so I need to make sure everything about this Transfer is completed before I will go for operation. Infarct I am very happy when I saw your mail I strongly believe that you can take good care of my Daughter which is the most important to me, her safety is very important to me, like I told you I prayed before contacting you and I know the good God will never mislead me.

The Doctor told me today that I will be going for operation very soon, the pain I am having is too much for me but all my Happiness is that I have found you now and my spirit accept you and I believe you can take very good care of my Daughter even if I am no more, please take her as your Daughter and direct her in every area of life I know my God will never mislead me, I thank God I meet someone that knows God and a Christian, God will direct us in all.

I think as I will be going for operation shortly, the best thing to do is to give you the contact information of the Bank where the fund is deposited, for you to open communication with them as per my direction, I have also forwarded your information to my bank and i introduce you to the bank that you are my partner that will receive the fund in your country for my daughter education and for investment in your country. So the bank is waiting for you to contact them so that they will direct you to the procedure for transferring of the fund to your bank account.

Here is the contact.

IVORY ROYAL BANK ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE

Banco Nord, Abidjan 05 BP 189 74 Abidjan 01

Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire Swift: COBACI

Telex: ZXSKIV CI

Direct Tel: +225 06 86 35 44

Email; info@ivoryroyalbank.in.net

Contact Person, Dr. Mcdonald Bruce

Please contact the bank now, they will be waiting for your application message so that they will give you details for the transfer process. Is Possible calling the Bank ones you send the mail for them to facilitate things and follow up immediately.

You have to give the bank your name, and tell them that you are contacting on my behalf, that i gave you their bank contact to contact them so that they will tell you the procedure to transfer my fund 5,500,000 USD into your bank account in your Country, so when contacting the Bank tell them that you request them to Transfer the money to your account. You have to ask the bank to tell you what is the procedure to affect the transfer to your bank account in your country, once you mention my name and your name, the bank will know that you are my partner and they will attend to you for the transfer process of the fund. Please keep me noted as soon as you contact the bank.

Please i have put all my trust in you and i know my good God will never mislead me.

I will be going for Operation soon so this is the reason i want you to contact the Bank and open communication with them so i will confirm to them that you are the right person before going for the Operation, i don't know what will become of me after the operation but i will be happy that this fund and my only Daughter are in the right hand before anything, only the WILL of God will Happen in my life.

As soon as you contact the Bank let me know, in my next message I will give you the contact of my Daughter in case I went for operation you will be communicating with her and she will be keeping you updated with the situation of things here, I have told her about you and she is so happy and pleased with you, please if possible I will like you to call the Bank as soon as you contact them so they will attend to you immediately.

I attached my Picture and my Daughter, that is the picture I have in the Hospital here, the Death Certificate of my late Husband, the Deposit Certificate and the Fund Origin Certificate, these Documents you will forward to the Bank when contacting the Bank, I will tell you more about us in my next mail.

Lastly send me your full name and address so I can be able to Sworn Affidavit in your name, address and letter of Administration as the Bank has requested that I change my name to your name as the beneficiary of the fund.

May God bless you.

Thanks and always put me in your prayers.

Yours sincerely,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:32 pm

Scammer's email address.: info@ivoryroyalbank.in.net

Content of the email.: OUR REF: IVORY ROYAL BANK CI/ABJ/CI/X22/22

DATE: 05/12/2022.
FROM THE DESK OF DR.BALAGU IZUNASOM
BANCO NORD,05 BP 189 74 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE ABIDJAN
TEL: +225 74 13 94 87
CONFIRMATION ON KTTXX/3433/20
SUBJECT: RE: FUND TANSFER
OUR REF: XXX2145670119XXX CODE:68

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION

TO THE KIND ATTN OF: SIR/MADAM.

We write to confirm the receipt of your email to Ivory Royal Bank (IVBCI) Abidjan - Cote D'Ivoire" be officially notified that it has been forwarded to our attention, regarding to the official arrangement for the immediate fund transfer in your favor.

You will be required to reconfirm the information bellow to enable us process the Transfer of your fund

In a nutshell, our bank has recommended a strategy more efficient with less stress to complete the payment without any more delay. Sequel to the Board of Directors decision, your payment shall be affected through online bank transfer.

Modalities:

Considering the financial control rules in world now, it has become more difficult to Transfer huge amount of money outside this Country, the bank has decided to effect the transfer in the method more effective and less expensive without intervention of any monetary unit; here or in your country. As you may be aware, the transfer of bulk sum, above One Million United States dollars into an oversea account through bank to bank normal transfer is always complicated. That is why online payment is recommended. It is less expensive and does not require any transfer charges.

All that is required is for you to activate your online account when done the bank shall send to you necessary activation pin code which will empower you transfer your fund yourself through our bank online website anywhere in the world.

To enable us open your online account you will be required to send the information bellow

1) YOUR FULL NAMES AND POSTAL ADDRESS / TEL & FAX NUMBER.

2) A COPY OF YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION (INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR

DRIVERS LICENSE).

Best regards,
Dr. Michael Chiche
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:35 pm

Grüße,

Ich weiß, dass dieser Brief kann Ihnen als Überraschung kommen, kam ich über Ihre E-Mail-Kontakt von meiner persönlichen Suche und ich beschloss, dieses Leben Zeit Geheimnis für Sie zu offenbaren, wie ich hart gebetet, bevor ich Ihnen diese E-Mail gesendet. Ich glaube, dass Sie ehrlich und aufrichtig sein werden, um meinen letzten Wunsch zu erfüllen, bevor ich sterben werde. Ich komme aus Abidjan, Elfenbeinküste (Kuwait), arbeite aber in (Lhasa) Elfenbeinküste, seit acht Jahren als Geschäftsfrau, die sich mit dem Export von Gold beschäftigt. Ich bin 54 Jahre alt und leide seit langem an Brustkrebs. Alle Anzeichen deuten darauf hin, dass sich mein Zustand wirklich verschlechtert, und meine Ärzte haben mir mutig mitgeteilt, dass ich vielleicht nicht länger als einen Monat leben werde, weil der Krebs ein kritisches Stadium erreicht hat. Ich habe nur eine Tochter im Alter von 16 Jahren. Mein Mann ist vor einigen Jahren bei einem tödlichen Autounfall ums Leben gekommen, und seit seinem Tod habe ich beschlossen, wegen meines schlechten Gesundheitszustands nicht wieder zu heiraten. Vor dem Tod meines Mannes hat er eine Summe von 7.500.000 Millionen Dollar bei der Bank eingezahlt.

Ich möchte, dass Sie mir als ausländischer Geschäftspartner meines Mannes dabei helfen, die Summe von sieben Millionen fünfhunderttausend US-Dollar von der Bank einzufordern. Nachdem Sie das Geld auf Ihr Konto in Ihrem Land erhalten haben, werden Sie meine einzige Tochter in Ihr Land adoptieren, damit sie dort ihre Ausbildung fortsetzen kann. Behalten Sie 20 % des Geldes für sich, um meiner einzigen Tochter zu helfen, und investieren Sie den Rest des Geldes im Namen meiner Tochter. Ich glaube, Sie sind besser in der Lage, mir dabei zu helfen, den Fonds von der Bank einzufordern. Sobald ich Ihre Antwort erhalte, werde ich Ihnen die Adresse der Bank mitteilen, bei der das Geld hinterlegt ist. Bitte versichern Sie mir, dass Sie so handeln werden, wie ich es hier angegeben habe. Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, antworten Sie bitte umgehend, damit ich eine eidesstattliche Erklärung auf Ihren Namen als meinen einzigen ernannten Begünstigten dieses Fonds abgeben kann.

Ich hoffe, so bald wie möglich von Ihnen zu hören.

Frau Joy Mouranima

/(Google translate)

Regards,

I know that this letter may come as a surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I decided to reveal this life time secret for you as I prayed hard before I sent you this email sent. I believe that you will be honest and sincere to grant my last wish before I die. I am from Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Kuwait) but working in (Lhasa) Ivory Coast, for eight years as a business woman dealing in export of gold. I am 54 years old and have had breast cancer for a long time. All indications are that my condition is really getting worse and my doctors have boldly told me that I may not live more than a month because the cancer has reached a critical stage. I only have one daughter who is 16 years old. My husband died in a fatal car accident a few years ago and since his death I have decided not to remarry due to my poor health. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $7,500,000 million in the bank.

I would like you to help me, as my husband's foreign business partner, to collect seven million five hundred thousand US dollars from the bank. After receiving the money into your account in your country, you will adopt my only daughter to your country so that she can continue her education there. Keep 20% of the money to help my only daughter and invest the rest of the money on my daughter's behalf. I think you're in a better position to help me collect the fund from the bank. As soon as I get your answer I will give you the address of the bank where the money is deposited. Please assure me that you will act as I have stated here. If you are interested, please respond promptly so that I can sign an affidavit in your name as my sole nominated beneficiary to this fund.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mrs. Joy Mouranima

Header:

Received: from [192.168.1.11] (unknown [160.155.8.56])
Subject: Hallo
To: Recipients <ccc@ac-orleans-tours.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:49:38 +0000
Reply-To: mouranma222joy@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20221227144938.2FDAF5F74F@haproxy-pdmz.in.ac-orleans-tours.fr>

Originating IP: 160.155.8.56
Originating ISP: Orange-cote-ivoire
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.