Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mayumisakimoto7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mayumisakimoto7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:09 pm

Dying widow scam.

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well, Please accept my sincere apologies if
my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. Please I have something
very important to discuss with you. I need to entrust you with a
humanitarian project, Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
mayumi sakimoto

Header:

Return-Path: <yusufosman6012@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mayumisakimoto7@gmail.com
Sender: yusufosman6012@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:40:51 +0300
X-Google-Sender-Auth: OaZbjXT2P4OLEksT4U-Yu526r34
Message-ID: <CAOapSN8hRbwJk34gAVDF4H6M9CpoHYJqsSuDVOWqBdr+yy+qTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bshambdh1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:50 pm

Same scam, new email address.

Hello,

Please I have something very important to discuss with you. I have a
project i want you to handle for me, Please reply to me as soon as
possible.

Kind Regards,
Sakimoto Mayumi

Header:

Return-Path: <yusufosman6012@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bshambdh1@gmail.com
Sender: yusufosman6012@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:53:49 +0300
X-Google-Sender-Auth: A9A1rn6uHvBdea9lQ5IYa7L9G5g
Message-ID: <CAOapSN97R+kgXfQ6GZ4z0OkR1TpPgiNqbCrZ96XL0GEiVdnb1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs, Mayumi
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bshambdh1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:50 pm

Reply received:

My beloved .
Thanks for replying to my mail, I know this message may be strange or surprising to you. I am sending you this message with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, and also praying that it will reach you in good health because I am not in good health, I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I want you to do me a favor by helping me carry out my last wish. As long as your heart is pure and sincere, I promise you will not regret this day.

My name is Mayumi Sakimoto. I'm from Japan. I am a sick and dying woman. I have been suffering from very serious breast cancer and throat cancer for a long time. From all the signs, my condition is really bad. And it's clear that I can't work or do things that I feel stressed about. According to my doctor, they advised me that I might not be able to live for the next two months. The doctor advised me to prepare for death. So, on this occasion, I would like to take my heritage and sacrifice all heritage to honest individuals who use it to support charity and help poor children.
This is because the cancer is at stage 4 , is very bad and I have less than 2 months left according to my doctor.
I was born and raised in an orphanage. I have been married to my late husband for 20 years and have no children.
my late husband, Alexandra Smith died in a fatal accident in 2013. after working for the Canadian Embassy in Ottawa for 11 years. After his death, I decided not to remarryI decided not to get married again because we are true and good Christian and we believe in God almighty, So I didn't have any children.
My late husband's brother robbed me of $ 1,800,000. And I ran away without knowing that my late husband left money in my name. The total left in my name was $ 4 million ($ 4,000,000).
I sold all my property and deposited a total of $ 8.3 million into a Turkey non-resident account. To keep my money safe. So the total I have now is $ 8.3 Millions of dollars.
I decided to do nothing again with my late husband's brother in this life. All he wants is me to die.
I have lived a rich and comfortable life. And I have enjoyed my life. But as death approaches me in my hospital bed. Especially after the pandemic era, I realized that life was a perfect vanity if I couldn't help the poor and those affected by natural disasters. If I die now, my life will be useless and my soul will never rest in peace. So I don't have much time to live, so I'm looking for a very honest and kind person who can take my legacy and use it for charity. As my soul rests peacefully.
The most important part is that the payment bank has told me in a letter that they could release my heir ($ 8.3 million) to someone approved by me as my legitimate beneficiary. Therefore, this money can be transferred to your bank account or any country in the world.
I am currently using a desktop computer at a hospital in Tofino, British Columbia, Canada. Where I am being treated for my illness. Since then, I have lost the ability to speak and the doctor has told me that I can only live for another two months.
My last wish is to donate at least 60% of my wealth to help poor children live a good life and distribute it to charities. For example, coronavirus victims, natural disasters such as typhoons and earthquakes, orphanages. You can use 40% to help yourself. Because I live in this world in less than two months.
I'm looking for someone who is very sincere, honest and kind. Who will carry out my last wish on earth? As my soul rests peacefully. Today, before I write to you. I prayed to God and my spirit gave you the confidence to send this . After making this decision, I will die peacefully. Please assure me that you will accept my offer as I stated here and your response would be highly appreciated.

Header:

Return-Path: <bshambdh1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 21:06:36 +0300
Message-ID: <CALDPhC0qRLa7N9=3Pdo549tozyrKkF9dKMeuDVa61roT8mBOpg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mrs, Mayumi
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.