Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:00 pm

Good day,

I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a huge amount of money. I have done my homework very well and i have the machinery in place to get it done since I am still in active service. If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered contacting you. Ultimately I need a honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business transaction. Send responds to this email.

Regards,
John Galvan

Header:

Return-Path: <concursosat@tlalpan.cdmx.gob.mx>
Received: from RESETLABF31E.localdomain (unknown [45.139.6.22]) by correo.tlalpan.cdmx.gob.mx (Postfix) with
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:10:05 +0200
Reply-To: jhngalvan59@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20221123101023.7A2F411DCEDE42@correo.tlalpan.cdmx.gob.mx>

Orig IP: 45.139.6.22 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Japan
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:06 pm

Good day

I wish to introduce myself to you, I am Mr. John Galvan, a staff of an offshore bank (Trust Development Bank) United Kingdom office. I am the head of the Accounts Department. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion. I contacted you after careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which I will explain Below. The sum of (£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds) is floating unclaimed in my bank as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones.

There is this client Mr. Roger Ian Wright, a US businessman, founder of a Sao Paulo-based investment company. On the 22nd of May 2009, Mr. Roger Ian Wright, his wife and his two children all died in a King Air B350 plane crash at the seaside resort town of Trancoso, in the state of Bahia. You can find below the links pertaining to this accident.

http:/ /www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/23/2579118.htm?section=justin

All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Mr. Roger Ian Wright did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. According to the British Law the money will revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To prevent this from happening I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund (£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds), would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account. All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail.

I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer. Please send me your:

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation

I hope your response indicates a good beginning for something important to come.
Kind Regards,
Mr. John Galvan

Header:

Return-Path: <jhngalvan59@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:18:48 +0200
Message-ID: <CAAkGN6ehh_iJRkpvScoUm7j0hawA0uzQQxcw8uWLDxPuQsZujg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:18 pm

Dear Partner

Thanks for your email, after reading your last email and also confirming your reliability, I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me. However I am now sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me after reading your last email with a slight description of yourself, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. Considering the amount of money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, like I said before my trust is not given out lightly, I will be sending your full names to my Attorney (Barrister Mark.Howard Esq.,CPA) here in London who will represent you legally to ensure the funds are released to you without your physical presence here in London.

Furthermore, I shall be responsible for paying the processing of the relevant affidavits and documents in your name to put you as the legal beneficiary of the funds and I will take care of the cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and to have the transfer documents perfected as soon as possible. The Attorney shall draft the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin today after obtaining the Letter of probate/Administration he shall then be handling all matters of probate on your behalf as far as this transaction is concerned. To ensure that the funds are transferred, You will be required to open an offshore/online account with my bank from where you will personally transfer the funds to your local account from your own computer, this is necessary as a change of ownership of the sum has been effected.

It is necessary for me to let you know that you will be required to activate an online/offshore account when and if we scale through the verification process with the bank. The reason I am telling you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your online/offshore account with Northern Bank Limited when it is not active the transfer will bounce back hence the money will return to its source which is my bank, I do not want these complications. Also as we progress with this transaction and I notice your commitment, you would be given an opportunity to verify this transaction so that you will know that this is not a joke, but a life changing opportunity for both of us, I intend to retire soon as we complete this transaction, so I do not want this transaction taken for granted, like I said earlier, it is really difficult entrusting such huge sum with someone you barely know, but my instincts tells me to trust you.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this money transferred with your assistance. If we act fast enough we will complete the project before the end of this week, hence we must remain on continuous correspondence daily, and I will send you the application release letter so that you can send it to the bank at once as soon as the Attorney has processed it. Please I have attached a copy of my international passport to this email.

Attached a copy of your identity card for documentation reasons.

Sincerely,
Mr. John Galvan

Please Do not forget that details of this transaction remain CONFIDENTIAL as I do not want you to be drawing undue attention to yourself as a result of this huge funds you are expecting soon. This is a lifetime opportunity for both of us so do not jeopardize this transaction.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:17 pm

Dear: Partner ,

Thank you for the response, I am in receipt of your mail. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you. Be informed that the Attorney is in charge of all the legal aspects of this transaction, if we are lucky and you follow all my instructions to the letter, these funds will be released to you within three banking days. You have to move ahead to contact the bank so that they can recognize you as the beneficiary, this is the most important thing.

The offshore account is meant especially for people like you who are outside the United Kingdom and will enable you to enjoy the services of the bank through your private computer. I want you to understand that the policy of the bank does not allow direct wire transfer and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house. This is to protect our highly esteemed clients from across the world.

Attached with this email is an APPLICATION OF FUNDS RELEASE LETTER, you are to download and sign this letter, scan and send to (THE BANKS CONTACT DETAILS BELOW), you will need to send it to the officer below, he is the accounts officer attached to the office of the Director of Foreign/International Remittances.

All you have to do is to sign the column with your name at the bottom of the document and send it to the bank both emails stated below

Trust Development Bank{ TD Bank}
The Director of Operation Banking
Officer in Charge: Sr. Andrew Williams
Tel: +447451275753
Email: info@trustdevbplc.com
Tel: +(44) 7418364165

I want you to append your signature on the Application of Funds Release Letter and send it to the bank today via email attachment or fax. Please I have my contacts in the bank's computer room so I know what I am talking about, please do not mention my name to anybody in the bank, this transaction is between the both of us and it is strictly confidential. I am only acting as an insider to ensure our success.

Do have a splendid day and send me an email immediately you have sent the letter to the bank.

You’re Partner,
Mr. John Galvan

Phones: +447451275753
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447418364165
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: trustdevbplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:50 am

The fake site used in scam claims to be Trust Development Bank:

Successfully Providing Banking Solution for 20 years

Contact details:

3 Addison Rd. Katy, TX 77450
+18175550158
info@trustdevbplc.com

+18175550158
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Directory Assistance, TX
Original network provider* Multiple Ocn Listing

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159087

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: trustdevbplc.com
Updated Date: 2022-11-17
Creation Date: 2022-10-06

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-10-06
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:17 pm

Great, thanks for the update.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@trustdevbplc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:32 pm

Dear Customer

Welcome to Trust Development Bank and its wide range of efficient and reliable banking services and 24 hours online banking services. We received your application for release of funds for the amount deposited by late Mr. Roger Ian Wright. I must confess that your request for the claims of these funds came as a surprise to me as this money has been lying unclaimed for quite a number of months and recent past efforts by this bank to locate any surviving relative or next of kin to the deceased had never yielded any positive results.

As the Accounts Officer attached to the office of International Remittances of this bank, I had immediately alerted the Director of Foreign/International Remittances here at my bank as he is responsible for the authorization of release of such huge money transfers out of the United Kingdom to an account in any other country. It was at this point that it was brought to my notice that he had also received an affidavit from the Attorney here in London earlier today (Barrister Mark Howard) requesting for reassignment of the credit of Mr. Roger Ian Wright totaling £15,500,000.00 to you his only surviving next of kin and hence beneficiary of the funds.

Therefore the bank will immediately commence the funds release procedures after due confirmation and verification that you are actually related to our late customer Mr. Roger Ian Wright. You will be required to answer the following questions immediately as it is an important aspect of the ongoing verification procedures.

1. When was the said amount deposited by the late Mr. Roger Ian Wright?
2. What was the residential address of late Mr. Roger Ian Wright in Brazil?
3. What is the name of Mr. Roger Ian Wright's Second wife?
4. How old was he before he died?

I want to assure you that your inheritance funds of £15,500,000.00 will be available to you via bank to bank transfer within a maximum of two banking days after the completion of the verification procedures.

Thanks for your patronage as I remain most obliged.

Regards,
Sr. Andrew Williams
Bank/Transaction Manager
Trust Development Bank{T-D Bank}
2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
London NW1 3AN.United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-745-127-5336
Fax: +44-745-127-5336
=========================================================
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the named recipient only. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust Development Bank . If you are not the named recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying or printing is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by email: info@trustdevbplc.com, telephone or fax 44-745-127-5336 . Internet communications are guaranteed to be secure or virus free. NEWRY CITY BANK does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by third parties, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this email may be monitored by Trust Development Bank for operational or business reasons.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Good Day Partner,

I am very excited and happy to see that you have made such progress with the bank. The fate of this transaction now lies in your hands, everything is ready on my side for this transaction to be successfully completed, I am also happy to inform you that the funds release will be approved by the Director of Foreign/International Remittance at my bank after you have sailed past this security check and the Bank will immediately begin the process of opening your online account which will facilitate the transfer of the funds.

This is to bring to your notice that henceforth, all the information that I will be disclosing to you should be handled with utmost confidentiality because I happen to be only one who have vital information about this transaction as I was the ACCOUNT OFFICER to ROGER IAN WRIGHT and for this transaction to be carried out under LEGAL PLATFORM, you should adhere strictly to my instructions so that we can have this deal successfully completed within few days. I hereby crave your indulgence to follow/adhere strictly to my advice so that we can have this transaction sealed and carried out under the required legal platform to avoid any form of irregularities. I hereby implore you to get in touch immediately with the Accounts Officer that is attached to the Office of the Director of Foreign/International Remittances with the information stated below:

1. The sum of £15,500,000.00 was deposited by Mr. Roger Ian Wright on 20th December 2008.
2. The address is; AV. JURANDIR, N. 856, LOTE 4, Sao Paolo, Brazil
3. His Second wife's Name is Lucilia Wright.
4. Late Mr. Roger Ian Wright was 56 years old before he passed away.

Make sure you forward this accurately to the bank at once as it is part of the verifications procedure and we can not afford to make any mistake now. I am sure Mr. David Owen will be waiting to hear from you as the bank is treating this affair with utmost importance and secrecy.

Have a nice day and always remember to give me a concise update with your dealings with the Bank and don't fail to keep the details of this transaction confidential.

Thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust.

Kind regards,
Mr. John Galvan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@trustdevbplc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:42 pm

Dear Customer

We have received the required information and I wish to congratulate you that you have successfully answered all the questions. As a result, we are fully convinced that you are the beneficiary to the funds of Late Mr. Roger Ian Wright, we will also appreciate if you send scanned copies of the documents stated below as our legal department will find them very useful;

(1). Copy of Death Certificate of your late next of kin.

(2). Copy of Deposit certificate issued by this bank when the deposit was made by your relative.

It is my statutory duty to inform you that you will be required to open an online/offshore account with us to facilitate the transfer of your funds online to your designated bank account anywhere in the world. After the account is opened and activated, your funds will be sent to it to enable you complete the transfer of the money from your private computer. This is the most convenient and secure way that we can utilize to effect the transfer of the funds to you within a maximum of one to two banking days from today.

I will be waiting to hear from you with the documents required by our legal department and also so I can forward details of how you will make the Account opening and activation charge available.

Thanks for your patronage as I remain most obliged.

Regards,
Sr. Andrew Williams
Bank/Transaction Manager
Trust Development Bank{T-D Bank}
2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
London NW1 3AN.United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-745-127-5336
Fax: +44-745-127-5336
=========================================================
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the named recipient only. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust Development Bank . If you are not the named recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying or printing is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by email: info@trustdevbplc.com, telephone or fax 44-745-127-5336 . Internet communications are guaranteed to be secure or virus free. NEWRY CITY BANK does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by third parties, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this email may be monitored by Trust Development Bank for operational or business reasons.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhngalvan59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Dear Partner,

I want to thank you for your responsibility you have shown me so far in this transaction, I am already seeing the money in your possession especially after this news that you have successfully scaled the verification process as I predicted.

Attached are documents required by the bank so that you can forward it to the bank at once and I want you to know that I have almost exhausted all my funds to get this transaction to this final stage as I have already paid for the Attorney Charges in which I spent over £8,550.00 (Eight Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Great British Pounds Sterling) and also for the procurement of all the relevant documentation to put you in place as the beneficiary of the funds, I spent £2,380.00 (Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Great British Pounds Sterling) to get the verification answers from the legal department here to get those documents in safe vault.

I do not want you to take any phase of this transaction for granted. It is important that you act fast and have your offshore/Online account opened and activated as soon as possible so that you will be able to transfer the money to your own account in your country. The ball is now in your court so please send the attached documents to the bank immediately and get back to me with any update from the bank.

Get the account activation fees ready for the account setup so that the funds can be transferred to your account later than next day.

Kind regards,
Mr. John Galvan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.