Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paul.m.abbate@daum.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paul.m.abbate@daum.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:42 am

Recovery scam.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, USA

Attention: Beneficiary,

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of certified mail, post-mail, phone, or face-to-face conversation. It's due to the urgency and importance of the security information of our citizens. I'm Paul Abbate from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs). We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York. The boxes were scanned and contained a large sum of money and some backup documents which bear your name as the Beneficiary/Receiver. After cross-checking all the legal documents in the boxes, we found out that your consignment was lacking an important document and we can't release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found. We have no other option than to confiscate your consignment.

You are required to reply within 72 hours. At that point, I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money. Failure to comply may lead to your arrest, interrogation, and/or you being prosecuted in a court of law for tax evasion and/or money laundering. You are also instructed to desist from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in the United States, the United Kingdom, or any part of the world regarding your fund because your payment has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation here in the United States.

Yours in Service,
Paul M. Abbate
The Deputy Director of the FBI

Header:

Return-Path: <paul.m.abbate@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00104-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.164])
Reply-To: <paul.m.abbate@daum.net>
From: FBI Deputy Director <paul.m.abbate@jcom.home.ne.jp>
To: You
Subject: Re: Email From The Federal Bureau of Investigation
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 05:40:19 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <20220812124026286.YTJ.38148.User@omta0016.jcom.zaq.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 222.227.81.164
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: Fukuyama
Country of Origin: Japan
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paul.m.abbate@daum.net

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Reply received:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups The J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20535

Attention: xxx,

Your comprehensive email was received and you must know that your package has already been taken to our storage vault, pending, until you get the required certificates for your package to be released to you as the beneficiary.

To get this resolved and your package legally released for delivery to your residence, you're to provide the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE for the money contained in your package, which you're to obtain with the assistance of the below agent, who will be working with you to make sure you get the required certificates.

His contact details are as follows:

Name: Kevin K. McAleenan
Email: kevin.mcaleenan@nycmail.com
kevinkmcaleenan219@gmail.com
Phone Number: +1 (559) 869 8745

I advise you to email him immediately and ask him how you can get these certificates. Also, make sure you work only with the above officer on your package release matter.

Yours in Service,
Paul M. Abbate
The Deputy Director of the FBI

Header:

Return-Path: <paul.m.abbate@daum.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 04:30:18 +0900 (KST)
Message-ID: <20220815043018.Q4_hukYxQrWGAkT4JtrZ5A@paul.m.abbate.hanmail.net>
X-Mailer: mint
X-Originating-IP: [167.99.124.70]

Originating IP: 167.99.124.70
Originating ISP: Digitalocean-asn
City: Clifton
Country of Origin: United States

+15598698745
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Kingsburg, CA
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ca
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kevin.mcaleenan@nycmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Reply received:

Greetings to you,

I am glad that you have acknowledged the receipt of the memo sent to you by the Deputy Director of the FBI regarding your package containing a large sum of money addressed to you.

After thorough scrutiny of this package, it was discovered that your package lacks important documents (Proof of Ownership Certificate and Legal Delivery Permit Clearance Certificate) according to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 Constitution in tax payment.

I have made all the necessary inquiries and I discovered that your package was missing these important documents. Officially, I was told that they could be obtained here in the United States and sent down to the proper authorities in question to clear your package for delivery to your address as all other relevant documents are available.

I also wish to remind you of the serious implications of trying to claim your package without obtaining these important documents, which is a serious financial crime punishable by serving jail terms for money laundering here in the United States according to FIN Form 105 of the United States.

I will be waiting for your response as the certificates will cost you the sum of $550. I want to receive your acknowledgement of this email before I proceed officially and legally to secure these documents on your behalf.

Thanks

Yours truly,
Kevin K. McAleenan

Header:

Return-Path: <kevin.mcaleenan@nycmail.com>
Received: from [167.99.124.70]
Message-ID: <trinity-377328e4-1f41-44c1-8fb2-52823d64e1f5-1660569956546@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 15:25:56 +0200

Originating IP: 167.99.124.70
Originating ISP: Digitalocean-asn
City: Clifton
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:36 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

I understand your below email and I would like to know how you wish to send the fee $550 for the certificates so that your funds will be released to you. Below are the payment options to use.

1. Bank-to-Bank Transfer
2. Western Union or Money Gram
3. Gift Cards
4. Paypal

Kindly let me know which option will be more easier for you to use so that I can provide you with the payment details.

Kevin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:49 pm

Reply received:

Wire the required fee of $550 to the following account details below.

Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
Address: 701 W New Orleans St, Broken Arrow, OK 74011, United States
Account Type: Checking
Account Number: 62351xxxx
Account Name: K. P. R.
Beneficiary Address: xxx
Broken Arrow, OK 74104

Please ensure you send me a payment confirmation as soon as it’s done.

I await your prompt response.

Sincerely Yours,

Kevin

Header:

Return-Path: <kevin.mcaleenan@nycmail.com>
Received: from [162.243.15.38]
Message-ID: <trinity-40507308-56d0-43d1-87dd-946c4deec2b1-1660668836103@3c-app-mailcom-lxa06>
Subject: Re: Certificates
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:53:56 +0200
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paul.m.abbate@daum.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:03 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to notify you that, after a meeting with the delegate of the payment committee here in the United States, it has been officially approved that your payment sum of US$5,610,000 be remitted to you through bank transfer.

You will have an account set up in your favor at the bank, which you will access through the bank's online platform. You will then be able to transfer funds from your bank account to any of your designated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me so that this favorable development can be processed in your favor.

Best regards,
Paul M. Abbate
FBI Deputy Director

Header:

Return-Path: <paul.m.ab.ate@btc-net.bg>
Message-ID: <63d0c7a7.170a0220.d8187.03a2SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (77.85.148.131)
Reply-To: <paul.m.abbate@daum.net>
To: You
Subject: New Favorable Development Regarding Your Payment
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 22:09:37 -0800
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.