Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ryoung7791@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ryoung7791@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:01 am

Money transfer scam.

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope you are in good health.
I'm writing in respect of an email I sent to you regarding a Charity Foundation Project.
Please get back to me if you have not gotten my email for further details.

Regards,

Mr.Robert Young

Header:

Return-Path: <mryunchangho2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ryoung7791@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:27:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CACAEPUQ4hDk-Zbj-ohHGcZDuKhJY-BbKno1DcRim5w1CextYPg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings/Inquiry!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ryoung7791@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Reply received:

Thank you for answering me this time,

I was privileged to come across your contact through my personal check, Seeing your profile I decided that I should establish a communication with you to help me and distribute a donation of $10Million USD to the Charity Foundation Project there in your country and other countries.

I have been praying day and night for God to lead me to an Honest and Trust-worthy Organization or Individual who will carry on this humanitarian gesture as planned, not someone who will divert the intention of my decision into his/her personal business and i came in conclusion that you are the right person for me to carry on this Charity work after going through your personal profile.

I'm Mr. Robert Young, family Investment Manager to late Mr/Mrs. Redmond Coke of Worthing, United Kingdom who had allotted the above mentioned sum to aid some charity organization before their demise few months ago that is why I came to you to make sure that this Charity work must be accomplished to fulfill the late couple's wish.

It is their pleasure to die peacefully if their desire is achieved by your help to make sure that this fund has been released to you, so that you will utilize it to help those less privileged children at the orphanage homes in your country.

What I need from now is your cooperation, understanding, trust, honesty and sincerity and I’m not doing anything non-transparent with you, and for this to take effect, I will like to have your data information’s, but that will be when you assured me of your complete honesty and capability because of the value of the amount involved in this arrangement which I intend to entrust in your care.

Then I will forward your information to the payment bank, I have already informed the deceased's Account Officer concerning this fund and my plans towards the fund.

Here is the information required

1. Full named..........
2. Age.................
3. Marital Status .....
4. Nationality ........
5. Occupation..........
6. Mobile No...........
7. Sex.................
8. Email Address.......

As soon as I get all this information from you, then I will forward it to the Overseas payment bank, immediately without any further delay so as to commence with fund release and transfer procedure, and I believe that the transfer will be made into your account.

Looking forward to reading from you.

Best Regard,
Robert.

Header:

Return-Path: <ryoung7791@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:36:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJdPjg7RXmtU8bPXDGWUS7_YmDy7i0N+edZ8wMpWK_a8zC0m7A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The details.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.