Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.cyrildovalawfirm@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:32 pm

CLAIM APPLICATION

TO: DR. EDGAR AGBEMA IDIMU.
HEAD, TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
FINANCIAL BANK (FB)
LOME-TOGO.
TEL: (+228)-93060994
EMAIL: fbtg-customer-services@financier.com / info@getfinb.com

Dear Sir,

With all due respect, I am applying for the fund of your deceased customer Late ................................................ ......................... been his approved next of kin. This inheritance claim is in reference to his balance of .......... ...........................................................................................................................) in his account with your bank as evident in the account number; ............................................ I will be sending below my personal details for the necessary processing of my claim.

My personal details are;

Full name: ....................................................................
Your full address: ............................................................
Your telephone o/s: ...........................................................
Fax: ..........................................................................
E-mail: .......................................................................
Date of birth: ................................................................
Present occupation: ...........................................................
Position occupied at office: ..................................................

I in all sincerity apologize if the delay in applying for this claim has caused your bank any inconvenience of any kind. The delay is due to circumstances beyond my control. Let me know if there is any further information or action from me that will help resolve the claim as soon as possible.

I am counting on your kind understanding and swift action on my application.

Faithfully yours

(Your name and signature)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 8:32 pm

Good evening,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow .

Now contact Mrs. Elizabeth Cynthia Kofi in Republic of Togo, through her email ( mrs.elizabethcynthiakofi@gmail.com ) ask him to send you the ATM VISA CARD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Inside the card I deposited the total of $500.000.00 for your compensation. You know I can’t give such money to her in cash. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Mrs. Elizabeth Cynthia Kofi she will send the card to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs. Elizabeth Cynthia Kofi on your behalf to send the ATM VISA CARD, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Elizabeth Cynthia Kofi.

Yours Sincerely
Cyril Dova
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:00 pm

Good morning , How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. you have to contact Mrs. Elizabeth, by email as I directed you so that she can send the card to you OK.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

felixtondo2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:58 pm

OK that's no problem but that means we have to start the process of the transfer of the $1,500.000.00 to you through bank to bank transfer. I think that will be easier and safe for you now. I need the below requirement to enable me officially register your name with the bank where the fund is being deposited .

1. Your full name
2. Date of birth
3. Current occupation and position in the place of work
4. Your direct telephone number and/or fax
5. Country and city of origin.
6. Scan a copy of your international passport or your ID card.

You have my guarantee that whatever information you supplied are in safe hands and will never be exposed to any transaction that will be of detriment to your hard earned reputation / image. It is my Bond.

Mr. Felix Tondo
Tel: +22879837968.

Header:

Return-Path: <felixtondo2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 21:23:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKomSUXSRDah-=VL4AGMWQX6nhW04_ffNiU2qikY_+FgVj_bxA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am waiting for the requirement,

Good day

How are you today? I am waiting for the information I requested so that I will go to the bank to register your name for the transfer.

Felix

Phone: +22879837968
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

felixtondo2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Copy of your identification papers is a prerequisite for official filing purposes. Kindly send an email protected copy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.