Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

globalpaybackfund@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

globalpaybackfund@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:16 pm

Recovery scam.

Mailing Address:
1 First Canadian Place
100 King Street West
Call us at : + 1-877-296-1018
African Center: +27 670973113
Emailus:- globalpaybackfund@gmail.com
https: // theglobalpayback.com/
We will recover your funds
The Global Fund Recovery. With the Global Fund Recovery you have a high chance of getting your money because we have a team of recovery experts to guide you every step of the way such as Crypto Trading, Binary Options, Fund transfer Project, Lottery/Inheritance funds
So far, we do offer a free case review details, and won’t charge anything if your reported case isn’t qualified.
Please do your part of the deal, and submit your details as listed below/ case only if you truly intend to proceed with the recovery process:
Names
Country of Origin
Address
Tel
Reasons for Transaction
Recovery Amount:
Our goal is to help people who have put their trust in the wrong corporations, to hit back and rescue their investment. We offer a full range of asset recovery services through specialized International Monetary Fund (IMF) investigation together with legal and paralegal work. We have recovered millions of dollars for victims.

Martin Guzman

Header:

Received: from [192.168.1.100] (unknown [41.113.124.107])
Subject: Fund Recovery Payment 42
To: Recipients <xx@yy>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:47:11 +0200

Originating IP: 41.113.124.107
Originating ISP: Ticsa-asn
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

+18772961018 - the toll free number of T-Mobile.

+27670973113 - mobile number, TELKMOBL.

We offer a full range of asset recovery services through specialized International Monetary Fund (IMF) investigation together with legal and paralegal work

According to a warning posted on the IMF website - https://www.imf.org/external/scams.htm:

(...)Contrary to what is stated in these scam e-mails, letters, or phone conversations, the IMF does NOT authorize, verify, monitor, or assist in contract or inheritance payments between third parties and/or Governments, nor does it endorse the activities of any bank, financial institution, or other public or private agency. For purposes of clarification, the IMF is an inter-governmental organization whose transactions and operations are carried out directly with its member countries.(...)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

support@theglobalpayback.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:18 pm

Facebook account used:

fb.JPG

Global payback
Business Service
The global payback organization was founded for the sake of the many clients that fell victim to any online fraud.
1,379 people like this
1,389 people follow this
http: // TheGlobalPayBack.Com/
+972 77-220-1986

+972772201986
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination Israel
Original network provider* HOT Telecom

Comments left on the Facebook account by victims, in an between "happy clients" praising the company for their service:

November 30, 2020:
this business is a scam, they take your money and don't tell you terms and conditions.
they send you paperwork after you pay them and they then say it's non refundable, if people knew terms and conditions before they pay they would never get crooks like these lot.
they are A SCAM DO NOT USE THEM

September 2:
Don’t trust this company the take your money it’s a scam

From the total of five "happy clients" the first account used to review the business page raises some questions.
Apparently the profile belongs to a male, defined as such by the user when the profile was registered.
Still...
The owner pretends to be a woman using a typical Nigerian name - Ayomide Adesegun, allegedly living in Manhattan, New York, from Bratislava, Slovakia.
On August 13 he updated his cover photo, pretending to be a young African woman.
On October 3 he updated his cover photo and profile picture, becoming a middle-aged Caucasian woman, married, and having two children.
On the same day, he also posted a glowing review for Global Payback.
The profile was used to spam the same message over 50 times on various unrelated pages and accounts:

I have a good and trustworthy account manager that allows me to withdraw my profits anytime I want and I can monitor everything going on in my account when she is busy trading with her expert team and I don't have issues with pending withdrawals. mrs Lucia Rodney, I must admit that she's a very honest woman. I have no way of thanking her than letting people know about her services and recommend her for everyone to trade on her platform. She's 100% accurate and up-to-date.
You can reach out to her via Email;luciarodney95@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +19724277765

The last registered check in on Facebook is:
ARP Hotel and Suites,papalanto
Ogun, Nigeria
Visited on January 30, 2020
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: theglobalpayback.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:20 pm

The domain name mentioned in the message is theglobalpayback.com. They have a website under the name The Global Payback.

Theglobalpayback (trade name) is owned by rozenti consulting and media Ltd 516011665 (business name)
Is authorized and regulated in Israel and operates worldwide.
Disclaimer: The Global Payback provides free consultations. Chargeback and other fund recovery programs contracted thereafter are subject to retainers, fees and/or commissions depending on the individual case history and the type of service selected. The Global Payback does not offer any financial investments or advice. For residents in the United Kingdom only, The Global Payback does not assist consumers with complaints concerning mis-sold investment products which have been purchased from firms regulated by the UK Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and/or the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), such as contracts for differences

Contact details:

Shoham St 5, Ramat Gan Tel-Aviv, Israel, 5251001
+44 (203) 966-2580
+9720777715403
+13372832364
+442035149265
+61871705193

+442039662580
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London

+972777715403
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination Israel
Original network provider* HOT Telecom

+13372832364
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Abbeville, LA
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Louisiana, Llc - La

+442035149265
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

+61871705193
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location Adelaide

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: theglobalpayback.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-15
Creation Date: 2018-11-08
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-08
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

This is what their website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: theglobalpayback.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:21 pm

A consumer posted an extensive report about his experience with the company on scamadviser.com:

Last November I noticed that I got scammed by a crypto scammer GTStox early enough and had all the fresh traces to them so with all that info, I searched for recovery companies with the hope they really existed. I went through fake not fake ads, pages as TRUSTPILOT and similar fake or not fake reviews, who knows. If somebody is hurt and he wants to get help and recover quickly what he lost. So, I chose one of those "trustworthy" Global PayBack Ltd at the very beginning of December last year (but later discovered it is a virtual unregistered unlicensed domain for EU being run by Rozenti Media and Consulting Ltd another unlicensed unregistered firm for EU. They asked upfront 800€ for services and sent me an agreement that I right away apprehended since in one paragraph stated that even if they would not recover anything there is no obligation to refund the client. But there was the time pressure and fresh leads to the scammer that pushed me to accept the terms, with the assurance by phone communication (and they knew why phone) by the pusher Benjamin STEIN with sweet talks of pushers but as I signed the agreement not under my free will it should not be legally binding. Moreover, the pusher since he knew the value of my investment damages and came up with suggestion that if I paid additional 1200€ I could see much more recovery and that would partially come around Christmas time. First I got suspicious by the end of December, as nothing happened, then really got suspicious by the end of January this year since I was not even contacted, no work plan from them, no ideas, no quick recovery.
So, I emailed them in January and received through the super assistant Brian ROSE some week explanations who later forwarded a kind of a dispute letter in English (a 15 minutes job even for me) to request a chargeback at my banks that. That trick is known to me too. Later on I found that they even do not know the procedures in banking environment in CEE countries, complaint authorities, etc. Therefore they had ill-fated advices loosing just the precious time for recovery, but now I think this was net evet their primary aim.
One of my last and final try was to send a request to the officials to cancel the contract and get refunded the upfront 2000€ through the support@theglobalpayback.com, but so far no acknowledgement, nothing. Later on Brian ROSE stated me through phone or mail they do not make refunds.
So I had to wait from May 6 to July 23 for the outcome of Global Payback ill-fated request, but maybe it was the time to sweep up the traces and scam me off.
In the meantime, I contacted several times the Israeli Embassy to Bratislava, Slovak Republic, begging for help to send me contacts for Israeli licensing authorities, law enforcement and others to contact them to request stopping those criminal minds exporting their activities unpunished around the globe virtually but in vain.
Then guru Brian Rose mailed me July 27 “We are no longer waiting for them and we are taking actions from our side, I will update you with any information we have” but since then they really disappeared.
PS: I can forward any time my supporting documents to this case and I going to try contact the registrar Godaddy.com for inappropriate content at abuse@godaddy.com, but it is also mostly ineffective.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fx-advisor.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Same content - another "recovery company" active on the domain name fx-advisor.net.

fx-advisor.net is owned by
Rozenti Consulting and Media LTD registration number 516011665 Tel-Aviv.
Disclaimer: Fx-advisor provides free consultations. Chargeback and other fund recovery programs contracted thereafter are subject to retainers, fees and/or commissions depending on the individual case history and the type of service selected. Fx-advisor does not offer any financial investments or advice. For residents in the United Kingdom only, Fx-advisor does not assist consumers with complaints concerning mis-sold investment products which have been purchased from firms regulated by the UK Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and/or the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), such as contracts for differences

Contact details:

Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 63 Kingstown, St.Vincent and the Grenadines
+44 (203)966-2580
info@investcodex.com

+442039662580 - same as above.

Domain Name: FX-ADVISOR.NET
Updated Date: 2021-10-03
Creation Date: 2021-08-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-08-03
Registrar: Hostinger, UAB

Registry Registrant ID: GDPR Masked
Registrant Name: GDPR Masked
Registrant Organization: GDPR Masked
Registrant Street: GDPR Masked
Registrant City: GDPR Masked
Registrant State/Province: York
Registrant Postal Code: GDPR Masked
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: GDPR Masked
Registrant Fax: GDPR Masked
Registrant Email: gdpr-masking@gdpr-masked.com

This is what their website looks like:

main1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: investcodex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Taking a look at the email address used for fx-advisor.net, investcodex.com is a trading website for high risk investments:

Founded in 2007, we are now specialized in Forex and Cryptocurrency trading, counting branches in the most important economic centers, London, Zurich, Singapore, etc. Currently, we are serving thousands of clients, choosing the best trading strategies for them according to their needs and goals.

Their only contact is the email address support@Investcodex.com.

Domain name: investcodex.com
Updated Date: 2021-06-08
Creation Date: 2021-06-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-07
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what their website is looking like:

main2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unsafund@exclusivemail.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Same initial message also received from:

Received: from [192.168.43.118] (unknown [105.4.6.100])
Subject: Global Fund Recovery
To: Recipients <Global>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:49:37 +0200
Reply-To: unsafund@exclusivemail.co.za

Originating IP: 105.4.6.100
Originating ISP: Cell-c
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.