Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerryattah.gtb004@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jerryattah.gtb004@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:01 pm

DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

Storage Department <jerryattah.gtb004@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 28 Sept at 06:40

Good Day,

I am contacting you from Heathrow International Airport. This is to inform you on behalf of the ADS-Metro Storage Dept airport management to notify you about your consignment box that was intercepted and kept in custody of our bondage in the airport warehouse security vault bearing a tag identification of your name as the approved beneficiary receiver, which supposed to have been delivered to you since long time ago.

Your consignment was left and abandoned in our custody, In the past you were given a bill to receive your consignment of which we have not heard from you for some time now,and the Diplomatic Courier who conveyed this consignment box to you, because his visa expired so he abandoned and left for his country long time ago. and to avoid loss of your consignment do contact ADS METRO DELIVERY SERVICE in regard to your Consignment Box to enable the delivery to your designated address without any delay.

I'm expecting to hear from you as soon as possible now, or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed.

NOTE: Please you are to reply directly to the Storage Department(ADS METRO STORAGE DEPARTMENT) Contact Person: Holmes Williams and Contact Email: hw.heathrowairpor.sd1966@gmail.com

Email Coordinator
Storage Department
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.