Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Inheritance scam.

Posted on behalf of the victim:

Hello

I read an article on your forum about a man claiming that he is the last of kin of a deceased relative. I unfortunately was not lucky and fell for the scam. He poses as Michael Tane Minginfel from the UK, I really want my money back but I don't see that happening, I just hope no one gets scammed like me.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:22 pm

Emails received:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021, 12:59 Minginfel Michael Tane, <michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,Thanks for your response,

I am Minginfel Michael Tane (C.B.E), Member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), Bank Of England(http:// www. bankofengland.co.uk).Please ignore the length of this message and take your time to read this message for your understanding.This is very important.

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management Ten years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 2010 the subject matter Dr Thomas J. xxx (A Neurologist) now deceased, came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of £7,000,000.00 (Seven Million British Pounds) which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the accounting officer assigned to his transaction, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the De-facto chief operations officer of the private investment banking department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed.

In mid-2009, Dr Thomas J. xxx asked that his money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent landed property investment requiring cash payments in Spain. And since he will be frequenting the United Kingdom later that year, he directed that I liquidate the funds and oversee that it is deposited in a security vault in any low-key but formidable private bank in the United Kingdom. I informed him that the Bank of England will have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. I contacted my affiliate here in the United Kingdom and after due consultations, the funds were made available and transferred to Starlite Bank Limited in Scotland. The deceased told me he wanted the money there in anticipation of his arrival from South Africa later that week. This was the last communication we had which transpired around 25th October 2010. In June last year, we got a call from Starlite Bank Limited informing us of the dormant activity of that particular portfolio.

I made efforts to locate the deceased-but it was unsuccessful. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department at our bank. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently our client has passed on. A person who suited his description was declared dead in Cannes, South of France. We were soon enough able to verify the story, his death certificate and cause of death was confirmed. He died of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, aged 64.In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.

The deceased died without a testate. What this means is that our dear late fellow died with no or identifiable family member. And in line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have the right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. It is this investigation that resulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased.

According to practice, the bank will by the end of this financial year, broadcast a request for statements of claim - failure to receive any legally backed claims,they will revert the deposit to Bristol and West or the United Kingdom Treasury Department, and the portfolio will be beyond my command and out of the hands of Starlite Bank Limited.This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose.

MY PROPOSAL IS THIS:

You share a peculiar detail with the late fellow-in this case, you both are from the same country and share the surname xxx. I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct Starlite Bank Limited to release the deposit to you as the sole beneficiary and next of kin.

I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That means I wish to front you as the next of kin, present you with the necessary documents and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a week. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased. I will then officially communicate with Starlite Bank Limited and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things, all can be done. The alternative would be for us to have Starlite Bank Limited direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder.

I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account but you can and should contact me only through this private email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me to raise suspicion. My official lines and email are periodically monitored to access our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy (TQMP). Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have a Wife and two lovely daughters. I sent you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from my private banking many years of experience. Do not betray my confidence if we can be of one accord.

Please if you are afraid about this project and would like to discontinue or find it cynical, please destroy this email and continue living your life like I never made contact with you, I am a man of integrity and respect, my colleagues hold me in high regard, but if you are interested in this project, give me the go ahead and let's get started.

I await your urgent response.

Best Regard
Minginfel Michael Tane
Member of the Monetary Policy Committee
Bank Of England (http: // www. bankofengland.co.uk)
United Kingdom.

The Bank of England is real, but the person pretending to be a "member of the Monetary Policy Comittee" there is not.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:25 pm

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021, 17:38 Minginfel Michael Tane, <michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for your response to my email and willingness to partner with me in this endeavour. Well considering the money involved and due to the nature of this transaction, I will want us to be 100% honest with each other so we can achieve the main goal. I want to be sure that you are ready to execute this transaction with me and what I expect from you is trust and commitment. I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL, because what affects you shall also affects me too, so therefore, I am giving you my word, you should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 7 working days.

I know you might be wondering where I got your phone contact from but to be honest with you, I got your contact number discretely on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds transferred out, if you read my previous emails properly I have explained why I need your assistance, I did consider what you might think about my kind of person but the risk was worth taken and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

I will get a new phone and number as soon as possible for the purpose of this deal to enable us to relate better.
Kindly find below my full contact details in case of necessity:

1. Name: Minginfel Michael Tane
2. Occupation: British Economist/Professor
3. Religion: Christian
4. Marital Status: Married
5. Sex: Male
6. Date of Birth: 22th March 1956
7. Home Address: 7 Hamilton Avenue London N9 7PP, London, United Kingdom.

Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help achieve this. I will want you to immediately provide me with the following details of you.

SECTION I

1. Your Complete Names
2. Your Address
3. Present Occupation and position
4. Marital Status
5. Date of Birth
6. Religion
7. Phone Number (Mobile and Landline)

Firstly, I will contact an attorney who will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as beneficiary, he will obtain the necessary clearances from the respective authorities in England which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction. Secondly, you will be required to send a copy of your ID . It is this copy of your ID and the information provided that the Attorney needs to have all the necessary documentation perfected and to build a trustworthy relationship between the both of us.

The attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents needed by the Starlite Bank Limited perfected and with these documents you shall write to the bank to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the inheritance to your designated choice of bank. I have been a banker for many years and I know perfectly how the system works.

When I receive your documents/details I shall begin the necessary paperwork. and no money involved from myside.

I await your timely response to this.
Yours Sincerely,
Minginfel Michael Tane.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:28 pm

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 01:15 Minginfel Michael Tane, <michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com> wrote:

How are you and your family, I have forwarded your information to the lawyer who will be preparing the legal documents that will serve your right as the next of kin to my late client Dr Thomas J. xxx Please note that this transaction will be carried out with judiciary of both local and international law,the lawyer has promised to finish with the preparation of the documents in less than 24hours.

The lawyer charged £22.300.00 which I will take care of by myself, I will contact him right away and transfer him £10.000.00 as a deposit and then I will pay him the rest of it when he completes the preparation of the documents. Immediately he completes the documents, I will forward a copy of it to you and to the STARLITE BANK LIMITED presenting you as the last surviving relative and next of kin to our late client. The lawyer will prepare the last WILL of my late client in your favour and then proceed to secure the power of attorney AFFIDAVIT from the high court of justice.

I deposited the money myself and I will send a copy of this entire document to you and a copy of the CERTIFICATE of deposit just in case the bank requires the document from you to confirm if you are the rightful next of kin. Normally they are supposed to give you a date to come over to the STARLITE BANK LIMITED in Edinburgh,United Kingdom to lay claims to the consignment, because it was deposited in form of consignment, but I will inform them that you the surviving relative and next of kin,would not be able to travel due to some family issues that needed your attention there in South Africa.

You will then be required to open an online account with the STARLITE BANK LIMITED.They also have online banking amenities,I will forward their contact information to you along when sending the documents after the lawyer has completed the preparation of the documents.

As soon as you contact the bank,you will inform them that you want to open an online account with them to enable you receive the 7 million pounds of your inheritance that is under their custody into your online account, as soon as they finish with the opening of your online account,they will transfer the money into your online account and you will be sent your online accounts information,Such as your account number and pin code following with the necessary information you will need to access your online account through their online banking system,the money would already be in your possession as soon as you receive your online account information.

All you need to do is login into your online account with the STARLITE BANK LIMITED and transfer the money from your account to your nominated account in your country.It will be just like you are transferring money from your account in United Kingdom to your other account in your country. Also you can transfer from your online account with the STARLITE BANK LIMITED to any other account of your choice.

Please understand that for security reasons I don’t need any third party regarding this transaction, this is between you and I only,Not even my wife knows about this due to my position in the office. I am taking these steps because if I should inform the authority that my late client does not have any next of kin, automatically the money will be forfeited and re-directed to the government treasuring account as an unclaimed funds.

Once again,Thank you very much for your understanding,I hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at any time,if I am not busy with work schedule I will reply you immediately.

Thanks
Best Regard
Minginfel Michael Tane
United Kingdom.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:30 pm

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 20:38 Minginfel Michael Tane, <michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello xxx

How are you and your family, I hope all is well, the lawyer is done with the preparation of the documents, and i have forwarded a copy of the documents to the STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED, presenting you as the only surviving relative of my late client Dr Thomas J. xxx. Also I have attached a copy Of this documents to you for your perusal, the bank might ask you to send a copy to them to confirm if you are the rightful beneficiary.

I also ask the lawyer to call the STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED after I sent the documents to them to explain that you are the only surviving relative of my late client and he informed them that you cannot travel to Edinburgh to lay claims to the consignment due to family issues, they already know that there is money inside the consignment cause I deposited the money as a consignment in a security safety deposit box at the STARLITE BANK LIMITED.

The STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED also has banking amenities, they have an online banking system as well, and you will have to open an online account with them in order to make the transaction easy.

You are advised to contact the STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED. Below is the online department contact details.

STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED.
6 Broomhouse Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom. EH11 3TP NO xxxx/5/M/93/19.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
Email: info@starlitebnonline.com
Tel: +44 786 869 5455. whatsapp as well
Fax: +44 131 510 4940.
Office Hours: 8:00 - 9:00 UK Time.
Contact Person: Mr. Mark E. Tryniski

If you want to contact the bank by email, I suggest this is how you should email the Bank:

STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED (EDINBURGH,SCOTLAND, UNITED KINGDOM), My name is xxx I am writing this email in respect of my late relative's funds, By the name Dr Thomas J. xxx that is with your bank THE STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED. I want to open an online account with your bank to enable me to have access to my late relative's funds as his only surviving relation and next of kin. I will be very happy if my email is granted response with respect to my request.

Kind Regards.
xxx

Please contact them immediately informing them that you would like to open an online account with them to enable you receive your million pounds in it.

Immediately you open the online account, they will deposit the 7 Million pounds into your online account with them, they will send your account coordinates to you such as your account number and pin code including information on how you will access your online account through their online banking system.

You can operate the account from anywhere in the world provided you have an internet access, all you need do is log onto your online account and transfer the money from your account with the STARLITE PRIVATE BANK LIMITED to any account of your choice, anywhere in the world.

Please contact the bank now and complete the process of setting up the online account with them to enable them make the deposit of the 7 million pounds into your account so you can transfer immediately to your other accounts.

Thank you very much for your understanding. I advised you to get back to me as soon as you complete the above instruction, I await your urgent response.

Best Regard
Minginfel Michael Tane
United Kingdom.

+447868695455
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+441315104940
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Starlite Bank - info@starlitebnonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:54 pm

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021, 12:06
Subject: Dear Customer xxx.
To:

Bank Name: Starlite Bank
Bank Email: info@starlitebnonline.com
Bank Officer: Mr. Mark E. Tryniski
(GeneralDirector of Operations)
Head of Private & business clients

Dear Customer xxx.
Compliment of the day to you.

We are pleased to inform you that we have verified the documents
presented by you to lay claims on the Funds of Late Dr Thomas J. xxx
Kindly find attached document with the procedures on how to open an
online account with our bank in order to transfer your inheritance
funds. Please provide us with the required details and choose your
choice of account.

This email serves as a confirmation of receipt of the requested document
send across. Be informed that the Late Dr Thomas J. xxx, fund's has
been in our Safety Deposit House, pending we are contacted by the next
of kin, and since you have been cleared as the next of kin in charge
funds, we can now have the funds release to you as the rightful
beneficiary. We have awaited a next of kin to file-in for claims since
the news of his demise until now, the banks at certain given time,
remits all unclaimed funds to the Government/Bristol & West and Late Dr
Thomas J. xxx files were already tagged to be transferred/remitted
to the Bristol & West as an unclaimed fund.

It is pertinent we bring to your notice that before the funds can be
release, you are required to open an operative account in our
institution to enable us move the funds from Late Dr Thomas J. xxx.
Safety boxes to your own account with our Bank, thereafter you can have
the funds transferred to your designated Bank Account in your country of
residence. Do take note that the total sum of 7,000,000.00 GBP has been
insured with a hard cover insurance policy, to its real value and as
such there can be no deduction whatsoever carried out on the funds,
until the funds is is successfully transferred into your Bank Account
with our Bank.

We provide you with offshore banking, investment and trust service and
interestingly comprehensive Internet Banking Service to revolutionize
your banking experience. Wherever you have access to the Internet, you
have access to your account(s) at the Starlite Private Bank Limited,
allowing you to confidently and effectively perform your Banking 24
hours a day, 7 days a week. The Starlite Private Banking service enable
you to perform many transitional banking functions from the comfort of
your home, office or even while traveling.

Here are the various outline of all account kindly select your choice
below.

1. Savings Plus Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £650.00
(POUNDS)24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to
£2,000,000.00 (Two Million Pounds) monthly.

2. Current Plus Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £1,200.00
(POUNDS)* 24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited
to £4,000,000.00 (Four million Pounds) monthly.

3. Advantage Gold Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £2,400.
00(POUNDS)* 24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*No minimum withdrawal fee
*Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding* Maximum
transfer is limited to €6,000,000. 00 (Six Million Pounds) monthly.

4. Diamond Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £4,200
(Pounds)* 24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*7% Interest per minimum*No
minimum withdrawal fee*Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts
joint holding*No maximum transfer limits. (This means you can Transfer
Any Possible Amount at Once).

This Refundable minimum deposit for your Account Opening/Account
Activation is mandatory for the following reasons:

1.)As a result of your Non-Resident Status here you are not subject
to any Local Taxes and as such the costs of clearing any and all funds
that would be paid into your account has to be present in your account
to make it Active.

2.) If the amount of money you are Depositing is over the minimum
threshold of £45,000,000. 00, (Pounds) such a transaction would be
scrutinized by the regulatory authorities here and questions would be
asked as to the 'Clean' Source of Funds being credited into an account
with a €0.00 Balance and no transaction history. Delays might occur
which could take as much as 90 Days to resolve. So Your Account will
need an Initial Setup and activation's Fees.

3.) Once the fees for your Account Opening Balance/Account Activation is
received and once your Account is fully activated, the Accounts
Department would immediately issue you with your Account Number and
Online Account Access Pin from where you can transfer funds or pay bills
over the Internet. (This Account Number Cannot be released to you until
the refundable minimum deposit is received for your account
Activation's
).

Upon the successful completion of our accounts application form, send us
a scanned copy immediately. Thereafter you will be advised further on
How to Send the Payment of our refundable initial deposit which will be
used for the activation of your online bank account depending on the
account of your choice .We promise to offer one of the world's best
online banking services to you.

Endeavor to fill the attached processing form and return to us along
with confirmation of a copy of your identification (such as
international passport, driver's license or any proof of your
identification for record Purpose Only.

Thanks for choosing STARLITE BANK Inc Services as your financial
institution and be rest assured of our professional services, be guided
accordingly, thank you for your co-operation.

Note that STARLITE BANK Inc reserves the right to decline your request
if any irregularities are noticed. In setting up an online offshore
account your physical presence is not required, for all transaction will
be done online. This is the reason it is called an online account. Your
account will be set up without delay pending on how fast you return your
online application form and the minimum opening balance for the
activation of your account to this bank.

We look forward to the sustenance of a mutually beneficial relationship
between our organization and your good self.

STARLITEBANK!!
===============================================================================================================================================
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended Solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information in by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is Prohibited.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Starlite Bank - starlitebnonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:00 pm

The fake bank used in scam claims to be Starlite Bank / Swiss Finance Bank.

The names are made-up, same as the location of the so called bank shown on their website.

From the fake bank website:

SLB is a global bank with a strong base. Our 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.

Swiss Finance Bank offers you a wide range of loans that will fulfill your every wish whether it is moving into your new home, buying your dream car, growing your business manifold or treating your family with the perfect vacation.

Contact details:

Los Angeles, Street Avenue, La 2540
Phone: 800-123-4567
Email: info@starlitebnonline.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=151359.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: starlitebnonline.com
Updated Date: 2020-10-26
Creation Date: 2020-08-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-08-03
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:06 pm

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021, 16:52 Minginfel Michael Tane, <michaeltaneminginfel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today? I got the mail you forwarded to me and I would like you to follow up with the bank instruction by filling out the account opening form and choose one of the account type which you know you can afford the opening fee. All the account types are good, just choose the one you know you can afford and there in the attach file you will find the application form the bank sent you to filled, And the lowest amount there is R13,163.61 , followed by R24,200.04. Like i said before, choose the amount you know you can afford.

Like i said in my previous mail, you are to take care of any expenses that comes your way
why i take care of the ones that will come my way too such as the Anthony fees who is to prepare an affidavit letter that we state you as the beneficial of my late client Dr Thomas J. xxx, But i want you to take any record of any amount you spend while i take record of mine too because at the overall of this transaction, we will calculate our expenses no matter the amount we will get a reimburse back from the full 7million.

Your Brother
Mr. Minginfel Michael Tane
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Andrew Balls - andrewballs889@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:53 pm

Form received 2021-08-13 04:51:18

What name did the scammer use?: Andrew balls
How old did the scammer say they were?: 1956
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: I got a text message saying i should check my email
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: He said we should use email until he's comfortable with me
Scammer's email address if you have it.: andrewballs889@gmail.com
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: Not already
Name you were told to send the money to.: I haven't he said he'll be the one to pay the lawyer
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They claiming to use this Dr Thomas J ×××× then your relative surname then tell you about inheritance and more over
I had to search about starlite lite bank since he said after the lawyer ends with paper work he'll send a letter to starlite lite bank for them to release the money so I wanted to know what kind of bank star lite is then I found your link
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.