Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kenedyjo133@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kenedyjo133@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Urgent From Rev. Mrs. Meryem Nergis
People
MRS. REV MERYEM NERGIS <kenedyjo133@gmail.com> Today at 19:40
Reply-To: meryemnegris21@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
HELLO DEAR

My Name Is Rev. Mrs. Meryem Nergis, The Oversea Payment Director Union Bank Plc.

Please confirm this information As Urgent As Possible. Did you Send MR. WILLIAM L COLEMAN from USA to Come And claim your Iheritance funds Valued at US$40,000,000.00?.(FOUTY MILLION) Your Funds Which Has Benn Long Approved In Your Name By Federal Goverment Of Nigeria, And Was Deposit Here In Union Bank Nigeria PLC .

To Be Honest with You, I feel It So Heartbreaking to see you Abandon Your Funds Here in Union Bank Nigeria Plc.
Your Funds Which I am Very Sure You Worked Very Hard To Acquire.

i will Use My Power To get All the Support From The Ministry Of Justice , to Ensure Successful Transfer Of Your Funds Sum Of US$40,000,000.00 VIA ONLINE .

Everyday I get More Pressure From Some Corrupt Government Officials trying To Move Your Funds To Unknown Account.
But I am totally Disagree With Their Evil Plans, that is why they Keep Putting Pleasure on me concerning your funds.

I am giving you my Honest Assurance that I will do everything possible in order to complete your Funds Transfer VIA ONLINE Transfer.

I will also print and send to you The Account Statements Of Your Funds In this Bank

Until I hear From You , Then I will Proceed on the Progress Of your Fund Transfer.

Please your urgent confirmation is highly needed now before Your fund will be released to A Wrong Person Within The next 48 hours,

Best Regards
Rev. Mrs. Meryem Nergis
Payment Director Union Bank Plc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

helenbarry232@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Very Urgent From Rev. Mrs. Meryem

helenbarry232@gmail.com <helenbarry232@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 30 Nov at 15:14

Google Forms
Attention Dear

I am so Happy To Let You Know That I have Use My Power To get All the Support From The Ministry Of Justice , to Ensure Successful Transfer Of Your Funds Sum Of US$40,000,000.00 VIA ONLINE .

Everyday I get More Pressure From Some Corrupt Government Officials trying To Move Your Funds To Unknown Account.

But I am totally Disagree With Their Evil Plans, that is why they Keep Putting Pleasure in me concerning your funds. I am giving you my Honest Assurance I will do everything possible in order to complete your Funds Transfer VIA ONLINE Transfer.

I will wait to hear from you to enable me proceed with the Next Action. Please You are Advise to Reply back to me with My Privet Email: remryamnsi2211ub@gmail.com

Thank You

Rev. Mrs.Meryem Nergis.
Payment Director Union Bank Plc
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

drralphwjohnsoninves1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:46 pm

I Will Use My Power In This Office and Complete Your Funds Transfer

REV. MERYEM NERGIS <drralphwjohnsoninves1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: remryamnsi2211ub@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 21 Jan at 11:31

Attention Dear

I am so Happy To Let You Know That I have Use My Power To get All the Support From The Ministry Of Justice , to Ensure Successful Transfer Of Your Funds Sum Of US$40,000,000.00 VIA ONLINE .

But I am totally Disagree With Their Evil Plans, that is why they Keep Putting Pleasure in me concerning your funds. I am giving you my Honest Assurance I will do everything possible in order to complete your Funds Transfer VIA ONLINE Transfer.

I will wait to hear from you to enable me proceed with the Next Action.

Thank You

Rev. Mrs.Meryem Nergis.
Payment Director Union Bank Plc
Wayne

Re: kenedyjo133@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:35 pm

THIS IS FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

MAURO VIEIRA <kenedyjo133@gmail.com>
Reply-To: revsistermeryemnergis212@outlook.com

Bcc:

Thu, 22 Apr at 23:57

For Your Urgent Attention,

Greetings , am writing this mail from the office of UNITED NATION IN SOUTH AMERICA. This is to inform all the

individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer

incharge of debts in Latino that a memorandum of understanding has been reached to paid them a total some of $

1.000.000 United State Dollars In Draft.

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your Draft for immediate

delivery. Resend your information for reconfirmations
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card
4. Country/ state of Origin.

I awaits your urgent response for further modalities.

Best Regards,

Mauro Vieira,

Permanent representative
Wayne

mbapefrank13@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:13 pm

MESSAGE FROM MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA

MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA <mbapefrank13@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rnergis@bk.ru

Bcc:

Thu, 17 Jun at 23:54

Attention:

Greetings , I am writing this mail from the office of BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA. This is to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that a memorandum of understanding has been reached to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / INHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER .

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your ONLINE ACCOUNT for immediate Transfer Of Your Funds.
Resend your information for reconfirmations
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card

I await for your urgent response for further modalities.

Best Regards,
MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative
Wayne

Re: helenbarry232@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:44 pm

YOUR MESSAGE AND CONGRATULATIONS DEAR

MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA <drralphwjohnsoninves1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vivienneavillabancoluso1@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 6 Nov at 08:58

Hello Dear:

Greetings , My Name Is MISS . VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ONLINE PAYMNT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO I am writing this Message to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that The United Nation has been reached a memorandum of understanding has been reached to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / iNHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER here in my bank BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA..

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your ONLINE ACCOUNT for immediate Transfer Of Your Funds.
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card
5.Direct Telephone Number:

Best Regards,
MRS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative
Wayne

Re: kenedyjo133@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:47 pm

FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS

MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA <kenedyjo133@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 8 Feb at 14:16

ATTENTION DEAR:

Greetings , My Name Is MISS . VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ONLINE PAYMENT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO I am writing this Message to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that The United Nation has been reached a memorandum of understanding has been reached to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / iNHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER here in my bank BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA..

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card

Best Regards,
MRS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative
Wayne

mellongay12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:36 pm

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEEDED TO KNOW

MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA <mellongay12@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Fri, 11 Mar at 23:35

ATTENTION DEAR:

Greetings , My Name Is MISS . VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ONLINE PAYMENT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO I am writing this Message to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that The United Nation has been reached a memorandum of understanding has been reached to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / iNHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER here in my bank BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA..

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card

Best Regards,
MRS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative
Wayne

Re: vivienneavillabancoluso1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:10 pm

Recovery scam.

ATTENTION DEAR:

Greetings , My Name Is MISS . VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ONLINE PAYMENT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO I am writing this Message to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that The United Nation has reached a memorandum of understanding to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / iNHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER here in my bank BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA..

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card

Best Regards,
MRS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative

Header:

Return-Path: <remeryem33@gmail.com>
From: "MISS. ...VIVIENNE ..DE AVILLA" <remeryem33@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 09:58:04 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFK2vAeuwSEKZvQML_2jh+-tNFOK6vY8OLm5ekCM2cgga5z9qw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I WILL NOT ALLOW YOUR FUNDS TO BE CANCEL DUE TO YOUR DELAY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vivienneavillabancoluso1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < hafsatohunene2016@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.195]
From: "MISS. --VIVIENNE DE AVILLA" <hafsatohunene2016@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 03:29:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPr4J7khHuETN+x2cPwgDfqzdq+MxMQWQ+-ref3=sZcYU=jAwA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.