Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jejeuuw60@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jejeuuw60@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:27 am

Maria Bouchard <jejeuuw60@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mariabouchard47@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 13 Jun at 01:31

--
I sent this letter with a prayer so that it reached you with good health, since I myself I am in a very critical state of health, in which I sleep every night, not knowing if I can live until the next day. I'm Mrs Maria Bouchard. And an aging widow suffering from a long Cancer illness. I have some funds that I inherited from my deceased husband, the amount (15.6 million. Dollars). And I needed a very honest and sincere person, an individual or cooperating organization that would use this foundation for the work of humanity,
I want you to take 40% of the total amount of money for personal use. While 60% of the money goes to charity "people on the street and to help the orphanage. I grew up as an orphan, and I have no one, like my family member, just to save the house of God. I do this in order so that God will forgive my sins and take my soul because these diseases have suffered me so much, My late husband made me realize that it is good to remember and shelter the poor and the needy ones, He saw me that day when he came, to visit the Orphanage home at Canton Zurich Switzerland and asked for my hand in marriage, I have to follow his steps and help the needy,
I do not want a situation where this money will not be used in a Godly way. That is why I make this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I know that I will be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case, and I will be silent." I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to the state of my health and the presence of relatives of my late husband around me, always trying to get this money from me, which my husband left for me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God's help all things are possible.I found your email address in the personnel department database and decided to contact you. Please, if you can use the tools for the work of humanity, as I said here. To fulfill my late husband and my wish please Try checking the spam box, because most of these matches sometimes fall in the SPAM folder.
Please reply to me immediately via this my personal email address for security reasons.
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Maria Bouchard
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.