Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 16, 2021 5:07 pm

As-salamu alaykum.

Thanks for your respond to my mail, as you can see and understand this transaction demands trust and understanding between the two parties and individual involved, which will leads the transaction to be successful, It is my pertinent to explain to your understanding better before proceeding further, so there won’t be any delay, what you must know here is that the said account holder of the funds he is a foreigner my late husband, Mr.Diarrah Balla, was the only signatory to the account, but unfortunately he died 2017, no person knows about this account or any thing in relation to it, the account has no other beneficiary

I want you to quietly Look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this money, As long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you will Never let me down either now or in the near future, It is based on this I have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you also you will take 50% of the total fund and why 50% is for me and my two daughters

My word to you is that I won't let you down and it will be a blessing to both families. What I'm telling you is the truth and only Allah knows the real situation on hand,we want to be in your country for our investment, It's possible to change the beneficiary of this fund to your name & favor which shall not in any way violate law of Burkina Faso and your country’s laws too

There's no risk involved in this venture. This is personal inheritance from my late husband, The fund is USD$ 7.5 million United States currently under the custody of a leading Bank here in Burkina Faso groupe bank of Africa, All the documents relating to the fund are there and speaks for itself. With this I don't think you will have problems in your country. Reference to your mail I have enclosed the bank information and I contacted the Bank Manager to release the whole inheritance in your favor, It is my plight to inform you that all necessary arrangement has been made on your behalf, I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because ($7.5 Million) is not a little money, therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you are as follows

Your full name:..................
Your occupation:.................
Your marital status:.............
Your full residential address:...
Your private phone number:......

Immediately I received those above information from you, I will send you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim, please these claims have to be completed within a week if only you will act as advice at the accurate time. I' m waiting to hear from you soon

Best Regards
Mrs.Kadi Balla

Header:

Return-Path: <mrskadiballa2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021
Subject: Here are the information and procedures-Mrs.Kadi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 17, 2021 10:26 pm

As-salamu-alaykum.

Thanks for your mail, first of all, let me reassure you again there's no risk involved in this business, It we be good for us to be communicating through mail just for this moment, for security conscious and safety of this fund and the life of me and my two daughters here, because since the death of my husband his family once me death too because of my husband properties, I want you to follow the instructions of my mail by filling the text of application with your bank account information and send it to the bank, please don’t have any atom of fear I am with you,

I want you to fill the text of application with your bank account information and send it through the official bank email address, after you fill the text of application you have to send me one copy for verification before you send it to the bank, as from now on I want you to be checking your mail twice a day for the fastness of this transaction, I would like to also use this opportunity to give you my WhatsApp number; + 226 5493 2956, for urgent and confidential information
I' m waiting to hear from you soon

Best Regards
Ms.Kadi Balla

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here is the application form below
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Attn: Rev.Dr.S.Amos Fofana
Director foreign remittance telex department
Group bank of Africa Burkina Faso West Africa
Bank email address: boatelexdepartment@accountant.com
Bank tell/fax: 00226 50453426

Sir,

I Mr:......of the address stated below hereby Applying to your bank as the beneficiary to your deceased customer (Mr.Diarrah Balla) holder of account boa/ 00678123-0881,putting claim over his balance with your bank valued at seven million five hundred thousand united states dollars ($7,500,000) only

I am the beneficiary/business partner to the late Mr.Diarrah Balla, your deceased customer who held the above account number with your bank and who died of heart related disease on 31 July 2017. I discovered the said account details in my late partner's inventory files and as his beneficiary, I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account detail
stated below.

Bank Name: ................
Bank Address: .............
Account Name: .............
Account Number: ...........
Swift Code: ...............
Bank Tel/Fax Numbers:......

My other personal details are

Name: ..................
Nationality: ...........
Profession: ...........
Mobile Tel: ............
Fax Numbers: ...........

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all your official protocols and transfer requirements.

Phones:
+22654932956
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.

+22650453426
Burkina Faso Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 18, 2021 9:18 pm

I would like you to forward me a copy of the application form that you sent to the bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 19, 2021 10:02 pm

As-salamu-alaykum,

Thanks for your mail, Once again, Please try to check your email at least twice a day, I have gone through your application form, I would like you to go ahead and send the application form to the bank, Please use the bank via email address ( boatelexdepartment@accountant.com ) to send the application form to the bank let me reassure you from all sincerity, You will not have any problem from anywhere or any part of the bank because of this business, This is my world. Whatever you hear or receive from the bank, Do forward it to me. It will enable me to guide and direct you on what to do.

I am waiting to hear from you
Mrs.Kadi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boatelexdepartment@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Operational Telex Department
Corporate Headquarter Building
770, Ave. du Pdt Aboubacar Sangoule LAMIZANA
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01
ww w.boafrance.com
E-mail: boatelexdepartment@accountant.com
Phone:(226) 50453426 61
Fax: (226) 50453426
Our Ref: BOAB/03-N/0258/ 19/05/2021. BF (BOA) Your ref: BOAB /71-0155
Sub: Payment Order Confirmed Receipt /payment code /ff35681/15/boab
Customer, /Payment Code / 00678123-0881/Boab

Attention:

Sir,

This Is To Inform You That We Received Your Application Letter Through One Of Our Staff, Further More, From All Indications, According To What We Saw In Your Application We Can Understand That, You Are The Present Spokes Person Of The Family After The Death Of Your Late Partner Mr. Diarrah BALLA.

It Is A Pity That You Lost Your Good partner In That Condition, We Are Hereby Sending You This Acknowledgment Letter With The Authority Given By The Mantegna Of This Bank This Is To Bring To Your Notice That We Are In Reciept Of Your Application To This Bank In Conformity With Our Policy On Claim You Are Advised To Keep To The Rules And Regulation Of This Bank So That Your Late Partner Funds Will Be Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank Account Successfully After All Our Investigations And Verifications.

The Board and Management of This Bank Is Holding a Meeting Concerning Your Application Sent To Our Bank Office, After the Meeting We Will Get Back To You with Our Conclusion.

Thanks for Your Co-Operations
Rev. Dr.S.Amos Fofana
Director Foreign Remittance/Telex Department

Header:

Return-Path: <boatelexdepartment@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.203.232.31] ([41.203.232.31]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan [10.76.45.3]) (via HTTP);
Wed, 19 May 2021
From: "(BOA) Telex Department ©" <boatelexdepartment@accountant.com>
Subject: Group Bank Of Africa Acknowledgement

Orig IP: 41.203.232.31 | Orig ISP: Onatel | City: Ouagadougou | Country: Burkina Faso

Phones:+2265045342661
Burkina Faso

+22650453426
Burkina Faso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 23, 2021 10:55 pm

As-salamu alaykum.

First of all, Please I am very very sorry for not responding to your mails for the past few days, my laptop was having some problem thank God I have put the laptop together now, I would like you to write remind letter back to the bank

I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Mrs.Kadi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boatelexdepartment@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 7:18 pm

Groupe Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
Operational Telex Department
Corporate Headquarter Building
770, Ave. du Pdt Aboubacar Sangoule LAMIZANA
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01
http:/ /www.boafrance.com
E-mail: boatelexdepartment@accountant.com
Phone: (226) 50453426 61
Fax: (226) 50453426
Our Ref: BOAB/03-N/0258/ 24/05/2021/BF (BOA) Your ref: BOAB /71-0155
Sub: Payment Order Confirmed Receipt /payment code /ff35681/15/boab
Customer, /Payment Code / 00678123-0881/Boab

Attention:

Following Our Concluded Meeting With The Directors Of This Bank Of Africa And Other Board Of Directors Today As Regards To Our Official Telegraphic Requirements As Demanded By This Bank After Putting In Letter Of Claim Over The Balance Of Our Late Customers Account,The Bank Wished To Inform You That Your Application Has Been Granted And Fully Approved For Immediate Remittance Of Your Inheritance Fund To Your Nominated Receiving Bank Account.

However, Do to Our Banking Edit Of Article 24 Section 45. Sub-Section 227 Paragraph 5 As Re-Amended In 2011 And Africa Union’s Acts On International Financial Matters Of The Year 2017, You Are Required To Present The Under-Mentioned Certificate, To Effect The Immediate Transfer Of Your Inheritance Fund To Your Submitted Receiving Bank Account In Your Country.

The Approval Letter Which Was Dispatched By The Bank Day on Monday, May 24, 2021.You Are To Come In Person For The Presentation Of The Requested Document’s As A Legal Back Up Of Your Fund Into Your Nominated Bank Account. Below Are The Listed Documents To Be Provided.

1.Sworn Affidavit.
2.Affidavit of Claim.
3.Certified Beneficiary Title Deed.
4.Sworn Change Of Beneficiary.

The Above Required Four Documents Should Be Submitted By You In Person Wthin 7 Working Days As To Enable You Sign The Final Fund Release Order Alternatively Where You Can Not Be Able To Come To Burkina Faso For The Needed Documents You Are Been Advice To Engage The Services Of An Attorney Here In Burkina Faso Who Will Procure The Documents For You And Also Sign The Final Fund Release Order(Froc) Let Him Know That Bank Of Africa Gave You His Contact That The Bank Need Four Documents From You To Easy The Transfer Of Your Inherited Fund Below Is The Contact Of The Attorney.

Name: Barrister Williams Sanni
Email Addres: hon.barristerwilliamssanni@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +226 55903738.

Note That You Need To Act Fast In Contacting The Attorney To Procure The Four Documents Needed For Immediate Transfer Of Your Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($7.5M) Only.

Thanks for Your Co-Operations
Rev.Dr.S.Amos Fofana
Director Foreign Remittance/Telex Department

Phone:
+22655903738
Burkina Faso
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com hon.barristerwilliamssanni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 25, 2021 9:35 pm

Tell the bank that you have been waiting for the response and ask the bank why they not yet responded back to you.

Dear

I wish to notify you, I am in receipt of your email to this honorable chamber, Notified that I would be going to the group bank of Africa to verify your request, I would like you to send me your private telephone number for Urgent information, As soon as I am through I will get back to you.

Yours in service
Hon. Williams Sanni.
Senior advocate of Burkina Faso (SAB/Faso).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hon.barristerwilliamssanni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Attention:

We wish to use this opportunity to intimate to you the action taken by this honorable chamber today, after going through your email, requesting' for our soliciting on your behalf for the release of your inheritance fund, with the Group bank of Africa (B.O.A) and the procurement of every other legal documentation that will back up the transfer of your inheritance fund into your account, from the various ministries here in Burkina Faso. I wish to notify you that we have gone to the bank today, and have made every enquiring over your request and beside they have disclose your file to me, I mean with the bank director for foreign remittance department / board of trustees, I met with them today and they discussed with me over your request and we want you to confirm the receipt of this email, as soon as you receive it to enable us proceed

I was informed by bank board of trustees that they has sits on this claim before today and come to find out that "late Mr. Diarrhea Balla" bank account, has been dormant no deposit or withdrawal activity the bank in consideration of the banking procedures and transaction guidelines, you are requested to effect the change of beneficiary and re-activation of the dormant account, this is to enable this fund to be easily accessible in your name with the transfer, you are requested to pay the sum of $5,550.00 USD. because your late partner account has been dormant.

I was informed by bank board of trustees that they has sits on this claim before today and come to find out that "late Mr. Diarrhea BALLA" bank account, has been dormant no deposit or withdrawal activity, the bank in consideration of the banking procedures and transaction guidelines, you are requested to effect the change of beneficiary and re-activation of the dormant account, this is to enable this fund to be easily accessible in your name with the transfer, you are requested to pay the sum of $5,550.00 USD. because your late partner account is dormant, Meanwhile, we will want to inform you that you are expected to normalize $1.600 USD .as our consultation and mobilization fee charge before we can move out from this honorable chambers to represent you before the high court of justice, and every other concern ministries,

You are hereby advised to send the total sum of $ 7.150,00 United States Dollars only, to this honorable chamber immediately, for the reactivation of the dormant account and our consultation and mobilization fee, this is online with the international bar association (I.B.A) on any international representative, this will make us stand on your behalf without fear and to serve you to your maximum satisfaction unstill your inheritance fund gets to your bank account, in confirmation of the above fee we will commence on your behalf, Williams Sanni, chambers will serve you to your maximum satisfaction to see that your aim is achieved as this is our motto and we expect your prompt response on this letter.

Yours in service
Hon. Williams Sanni
Senior advocate of Burkina Faso (S.A.B/Faso)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hon.barristerwilliamssanni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 30, 2021 11:55 pm

Attention:

Due to the urgency at hand I would like you to send me the $ 7.150,00, dollars through Western Union or MoneyGram transfer.

Hon. Williams Sanni
Senior advocate of Burkina Faso (S.A.B/Faso)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.