Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:32 am

How are you today? i am happy to write to you and thank you for taking your precious time to read my mail.

I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can i say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK. I am Dr Joyce Andrew born and brought up 24 Bur wood road_bur wood NSW2134, Australia, into a family of three, I am age 39 single with one daughter schooling in Halliburton drive primary school Australian , again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I was raised in a christian family, my father is a pastor and he works with Christian Humanitarian Commission.. vision is to bring hope and change for the betterment of sick, poor and needy people.

I attended my high school in the basing hall. After that I proceeded to Charles Darwin university of Australia, for my University career and graduated. Presently i work with Queensland hospital as a doctor in the medical Department, Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you.

So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country to any other country except Singapore, Sweden and Haiti.

I hope I know you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God's grace.

This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about yours, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.

Attached here are some of my pictures, Please i want to see any of your pictures.

Best Regards.
DR JOYCE ANDREW.

Header:

Return-Path: <joyceandrew217@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021
Subject: GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Hi my dear friend,
How are you doing and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day? I am fine. It's just that I, Joyce, is a very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail I am taking you for seriousness.

Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friends, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend.

I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and I know we will go places. Am a naturalist and I also believe in nature and its divine laws. I believe in the law of Reciprocal Action otherwise known as The Law Of Retributive Justice or The Law of Karma. I believe in the simplicity of life. I try doing unto others what i would want others to do unto me. My lifestyle is not different but it has a unique parameter which makes me associate with all humans. I like listening to inspirational and emotional music, traveling and watching movies. I don't smoke. I drink responsibly. My Best COLOR is WHITE cause white signifies purity, love, good, godly, freedom, light and other primordial virtues. I like BLUE. Other colors I like for a few reasons are RED, SKY-BLUE and BLACK. It's a pity if your color is not one of those I admire.

Anyway, I will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately. Attached are some of my pictures again.
Take care of yourself.
Yours best regard Friend, Joyce.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 03, 2021 9:58 pm

Hello dear, I guess you are doing great.
There are no words enough to express the joy in my heart because you right beside me, may God's blessings and Favor fill the broken parts of your life.

I'm very sorry that I could not reply to your message in time. I was very busy in office with Christian Humanitarian Commission.

I got some gifts and items from the organizations ( Christian Humanitarian Commissions ) and your thought just came into my heart and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have a need for some of these items so I felt they might be useful to you in one way or the other, and also for you to know in your heart that I came first among all your friends.

I sent these gift items through a Co_worker, Reverend sister Grace Ava, as she went to Senegal yesterday for Christian Humanitarian Commissions to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady's Christian Doctrines. Yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held, I gave her the gift items to deliver to you when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because of my urgency.

I am on my way to Haiti, for Christian Humanitarian Commission Aid support in Haiti.

I believe where the Reverend Sister Grace Ava is residing ( The Senegal ) might be a bit far or close to your residence country.

You should ensure to contact her via email address and telephone number: +221 703357672:

Email: reverendsistergraceava@gmail.com : write to her immediately regarding how to receive your gift package and you should try to send her your home postal Address and telephone numbers to enable her post your items to your home destination.

Please try to copy this email ( reverendsistergraceava@gmail.com ) and forward it through her email address. *My Dear Reverend Sister Grace Ava Am a very good friend to Dr Joyce Andrew i contacted you so that you can direct me on how to receive my gift parcels Thanks and God Bless You..

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the items, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and believe you are going to appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of these items in one way or the other.

The contents of the items are: Apple phones, Toshiba laptop computers, 1 LED Television , i-phones, golden wristwatches and some golden Jewelries, Video Cameras, Shoes, Packet shirts, trousers, woofer sound system, AN ENVELOPE. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Reverend Sister Grace Ava to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

Open the pack of one of the cartons and bring out the Envelope which I put inside, it contains some of my recent pictures and that of my family members too and a surprise Gift well raped which I don't want to disclose to you until you see it yourself okay.

Please kindly keep me Updated when you have received it alright, so I will be aware. so that we can share the joy and happiness together.

I pen down here and hope to get back your prompt and lovely response. I love you please try to message me once you receive the gift.
Yours Ever Loving.
Dr Joyce Andrew.

Phone:
+221703357672
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendsistergraceava@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 04, 2021 11:36 pm

Greetings in most precious of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Sorry for the late response, we just arrived here in Senegal and we have been trying to set up our tent in order to start work immediately and we have a lot of places to visit before we can return, i was very busy with the humanitarian organizations here in Senegal.

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you Blessings, may you see God’s light on the path ahead when the road you walk is dark the Bible says, God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16.

I would like to introduce myself fully before I proceed with you. I am Reverend. Sister Grace Ava is here in Senegal for missionary work with my group (Christian humanitarian organization) . Our mission is praying for the sick and bringing hope to the motherless ones.

However, your friend Dr Joyce Andrew gave me a carton of packages to deliver to Africa before our departure and through your message I can confirm that you are the rightful person to receive the carton of the package. I will make an inquiry with the posting company here on how you can receive your package.

Forward the following information
Your Name:
The address of your residence or place of work where you want the parcel to be delivered.
Your phone number:
Your City:
Your Country:

I will be waiting to read your mail soon.

God bless you.
Rev. Sister Grace Ava.

Header:

Return-Path: <reverendsistergraceava@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021
Subject: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the fellowship of his holy spirit be with you.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 05, 2021 10:50 pm

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I have received your details and your address information. I will be going to the DHL office by tomorrow morning here concerning the posting of your package items to you, I will get back to you by tomorrow morning here concerning the posting of your package. God bless you.

Dearest in the Lord, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family.

How are you doing today? We have been trying to set up our tents in order to start work immediately, and we have a lot of places to visit.

I have been able to make contact concerning the sending of the gift package to you.

The D.H.L have checked your package and charged ( $350, Dollars ) which is the fees to dispatch your parcel items across to you in your country .

With all due respect to the Holy Spirit, please I wish to inform you that you have to send the sum of ( $350 dollars ) only to enable the D H.L express service to accept your package and deliver it to you over there in your country USA.

The D.H.L officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your gift package without the fees as such services are not available in this Country Senegal.

The D.H.L express service will take 2-3 working days for the gift parcel to reach your home address. I will advise that you send the postage money through any money transfer agency such as Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram, I will send your package immediately the amount for D.H.L is received.

I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i don't
have any bank account to give to you now, but the only way you can send the money to me is by my name through Western Union Money Transfer Or MoneyGram

Use the below information to send the posting fee .
Receiver Name : G. A.
Address : 72B Parcel Arsenic
City: Dakar
Amount: ( $350 dollars )

Please try and send me this money immediately so that i can send you the package as soon as possible, because we will be visiting some villages and the orphanage homes.

This money is the only thing that is holding me to post the package to you now, i am at the area of the posting of the package now, and here is morning 8:06 AM, attached here is the picture of your carton packaged ready for the posting of your package through D.H.L branch office here, the only thing delaying right now is the posting fees requested by the posting office here.

Send the money and also send me the copy of your payment slip receipt to enable me to received very easy and fast for the posting of your packaged to you, so that i will be free to do other things because we are very busy in visiting some villages, orphanage homes, and also setting our tents in some places here.

Please, your urgent reply is needed.

God bless you and remain blessed and yours dearest in the Lord.
Reverend Sister Grace Ava.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 05, 2021 10:53 pm

Beloved, have you written to the reverend sister Mary Lisa on how you can be able to receive your package gift from her? make sure you do that and let me know when you receive the package gift, those items are expensive, so that we will share the joy and happiness together OK, i am still busy here in Haiti and i may not be responding to you so quickly OK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 06, 2021 10:12 pm

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I have already told you that this is my first time visiting Africa. I don't have any bank account to give to you. i will ask one of the DHL staff concerning the account to make the payment, i will send the account to you when i receive the account okay. I am putting you in my prayers. God bless you and your family.

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I have received the bank account from one of the DHL staff for you to use it and make the payment, so that the DHL office here will receive your payment for the posting of your package items to you.

Here is the bank account to use and make the payment.

BANK OF AFRICA
ACCT NAME.......N. N. A.
BANK NAME......BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCT NO..........00632552XXXX
IBAN SN08 SN10......00100600632552XXXXXX
RIB KEY........91
GUICHET CODE.......01006
SWIFT......AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE......SN100
COUNTRY.....DAKAR SENEGAL

Make the payment and send your payment receipt, so that your payment will be confirmed okay. God bless you and your family. i will be waiting, so that everything will be done successfully.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 07, 2021 9:33 pm

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I will be waiting as you said, so that the posting of your package items will be done successfully without any more delay. God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 08, 2021 8:18 pm

May the peace of God be with you and your family. you have to make the payment through western union or moneygram transfer through my name. it is the only solution now okay.

Receiver Name : G. A.
Address : Parcel Arsenic
City: Dakar
Amount: ( $350 dollars )

Make the payment and send me your payment receipt, so that I will be going back to the DHL office here for the posting of your package items. God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceandrew217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 08, 2021 8:20 pm

my beloved. How are you doing my love. i am sorry I was late to reply to you. our humanitarian move to another region where there is not much internet coverage. i am sorry. have you sent the posting fee to the reverend sister to pay for the posting of your package? I am waiting to read good news from you that everything is done successfully. so that we will be happy together. i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.