Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keystoneregistrar@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gordonhillschambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:27 pm

7th August, 2020.
Mr. Gordon Hills & Partners,
Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers,
Solicitors & Advocates, British Court of Justice,
Debt Management Office Accredited Lawyers,
20 Victoria Str., London SW1H United Kingdom.

To:

In receipt of your email. Well,I think it should be in the past and there is no need leaving with it.It has nothing to do with the release and transfer of your fund into your bank account with J.P,MORGAN CHASE ACCOUNT. I understand your fear for the application for a new passport,but that should not cause you worry,I will handle it anyways because I secure the Certificate of No Crime records on your behalf so that you can invest your funds in London and any other country you wish to stand up an investment.

I must submit both documents today to BANK OF ENGLAND,I will fill the Certificate with the information you sent to me or provided,I will submit both documents as I stated in my previous email to BANK OF ENGLAND today, will update you upon return on development. God bless you, .

Stay safe and ensure you adhere to all the safety measures to be protected from Covid-19 virus.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Remain safe and protected.God bless.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.

7th August,2020,

Thanks for your email and we have actually made a huge process,however,a little caveat and I pray we handle it.

I'm grateful to you, your vision,focus and understanding with the situation in our hands,the confidence and trust you have in me
gives me joy and the energy amid the unpleasant health challenges as a result of Covid-19 pandemics.

I visited BANK OF ENGLAND today as stated,it was a herculean task but graceful it went well. I did submit the AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM - a fundamental court judicial document to grant you as the beneficiary the power of attorney to make claim of the funds and also give me the right, power and authority to stand as your trusted attorney and also the Certificate of No Criminal record to Bank Of England.

The documents were received and acknowledged by the Executive Director,Financial Stability Strategy and Risk and Executive Director,Insurance, we had a cordial discussion in terms of security and protection of the funds,legality and onward transfer of your funds,though,it stretches to hours and late,hence your banking account details is requested.

Analytically,it was a healthy and brilliant discussion,however,some other conditional measures to avoid complications and also to compel the paying bank to adhere to the existing financial rules on funds transfer payment in accordance to the provision of the laws were advised hence to provide the following requisite documents:

1.Certificate of Legal Procedure - Is to certify the legality and legitimate transfer of the funds to the beneficiary and to legally
empower you to claim the funds as bonafide owner.

2. Legal Clearance Order Certificate - Is a document to confirm the successful authenticity and legalization of your compensation funds claims in accordance with the existing laws on transfer payment. Also confirm equivocally that upon the conviction and satisfaction of the information provided to the court by the representative lawyer and my personal investigation to the best of my ability which confirms the authenticity of his claim is successfully confirmed.

3. Insurance Bond Certificate - Is a document to certify that the total sum of money and all expenses incurred by any party during the process of transferring the total funds is completely under a hard cover insurance and security on the approved funds in your
favor; .

The Insurance Bond covers any expenses incurred by any party as a result of this particular transaction must be refunded back to the person by the British Insurance if the bank fails to complete the transaction on the scheduled date and time.

So,after our discussion I hurriedly left to the British Insurance Corporation (BIC) amid security measures,though,covered as a
lawyer on essential services,reaching the Insurance office,I registered my presence with the customers services and opt to
speak with the Insurance Officer. In about 30 minutes,he walked down to me and led me to his office. Brilliant reception was
accorded to me and sincerely I was happy and discussion on the matter that brought me to his office was established.

On the directives of the Bank Of England and in her custody my clients compensation fund in the total sum of £20,150.000.00 is
domiciled hence requesting for Insurance bond cover under your auspices. Glad and to secure the Insurance coverage policy in this
instance,there's stipulated charges to get insured of the funds and other exigencies and the charge is £650.00 pounds,he stated.

Well,I had no point to question over the charges considering the amount involved and the coverage policies.

I thanked him and left to the court for the two requirements,the court was about to close the court session for the day in observance of the safety measures put in place by the government.

I approached the court registrar for the papers and quickly he gave me the audience,brought out the certificates and charges of £300.00 pounds as stamp duty fees on each respectfully. I had no resources on me to make instant payment as I have exhausted myself financially but I left the court fulfilled,though,outwardly looks exhausted,however,feels accomplished,satisfied and thankful to God for his grace and wisdom through the fragment of these processes.

Getting to my office,slumping into my sofa for a glass of water and feeling so tired but delighted for the success recorded,however,the total charges for the 3 documents is £1,250.00 pounds or its equivalent in Dollars.

So,at this point I wish to soberly crave for your intervention with the payment of the £1,250.00 pounds only to secure these fundamental documents as requested by the Bank Of England.

Note,I will return these documents to the bank for endorsement and transfer of your compensation funds upon procurement.

Apologies to bore you with all these litany of words,well,you must be cleared of these procedural processes for avoidance of
misconception and misinterpretations.

Shall I provide you with Bank account information?

God bless as I look forward to hearing from you in earnest.

Remain safe and protected.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law
Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:56 pm

8th August,2020,

To:
Email Contact :

Dear

Thank you for your time to respond to my email and my apologies for writing back late. I went for a seminar,since the covid-19 breakdown,legal seminars and meetings were closed for fear of the spread,the gradual lifting of lock down necessitated the legal meeting today.

,I appreciate and applaud you for your courage,support,understanding and co-operation to ensure that we have successfully concluded with your funds transfer.

We are close to your greatest in your life,it is established and will be accomplished the minutes we obtain these documents as Bank Of England requires. I cannot hold the excitement because my purpose for your good will be achieved and your fund hit your bank account.

Nothing happens unless a firm belief proceeds and a firm belief is the foundation to every accomplishment. Those who succeed in life are not the ones with greater advantages but those who firmly believe they can,just like yourself.

As a legal firm,Mr.Yasir Hassan,is a partner in the chambers,payments are directed to the chambers account in his name and as stated below,please follow the instructions as stated and endeavor to forward me the payment slip information after you have successfully made the payment of the £1,250.00 pounds or its equivalent in Dollars into the bank account.

The chambers bank account details;

Bank Name : Nationwide Bank
Bank Address: 21 High Street,Birmingham B4 7SL England
Account Name: Y. H.
Account Holder Address: London SW1H United Kingdom.
Sort Code: 07-08-06
Account Number : 0737XXXX
Bic: NAIAGB21
Iban : GB80 NAIA 0708060737XXXX
Swift : MIDLGB23

Happy weekend and healthy environment,please remain safe.

Expecting the payment slip information.

Thank you!
Debit Management Office Accredited Lawyers,

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law
Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:23 pm

11th August,2020,

To:

PH:
Email Contact :

Dear

Well,I hope the payment went successful hence I am still expecting the payment slip from you today.

Please Remain safe.

Thank you!
Debit Management Office Accredited Lawyers,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:04 am

11th August, 2020.

To:
PH:
Email Contact :

Dear

Candidly,I am perturb hence dont understanding what is happening? Trust you did receive my previous email in response to your email that the banking account information I send to you,that the payment would not go through. I asked what was actually the reasons why the payment would not go through.That is it as a result of wrong information or some incomplete information. Actually,I expected response from you but nothing because I am very sure the bank account is correct,is my chambers bank account which we use to receive funds transfer from clients and property payment,we have never has an problem,so,is the reason I asked.

Well,since you are requesting for another bank account,I wish to ask if we can send you a bank account of our legal partners in the United States of America for the payment since he is right there in the United States. If that is comfortable with you,then give your consent immediately you have received this email so that we will send you the bank account to you for the payment by tomorrow.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:34 pm

12th August, 2020.

To:
PH:
Email Contact :

Dear ,

Apologies responding late to your email. Actually,I dont understand what your bank meant by client privacy.
Well,I would n't want to dig much into such submission from your bank. As I stated in my email of yesterday that I have a partner at law in the United States and since you opt to have another account I felt I should provide you with his banking account information for the payment. The payment into the account is safe and I will receive it,so,below is the bank account details.

Here the Bank account :-

Bank Name : BYLINE BANK
Branch Address : 6945 North Clark Street,Chicago,
IL 60626, United States
Account Name: T. D. T.
Address: Chicago,Illinois - 60626
For Domestic wires Routing No: 071001533
Account Number : 659693XXXX
Swift Code : BYLIUS44XXX

Dear , the two bank accounts are in your possession,I hope there will be no excuses of any,so,either accounts will go and at your disposal. I will be looking forward to receiving the transfer payment slip from you tomorrow,London time.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 pm

15th August,2020.

To:
Email Contact :

Dear

Trust you are fine amid the scourge of Covid-19

You have not reverted to my last email and in truth I am obsessed and my heart haunts as a result of your silence.

Have I actually not made enough sacrifices nor have not satisfied you with convincing evidence that your funds are on the verge of release and transfer to your bank account ? Is a million questions and I tried to figure the reasons behind your silence and disappointment but in truth I cannot figure out anything,however, I am happy that I have done what I suppose to do legally and my conscience is free.

Well,according to Sir Winston Churchill, former British Prime Minister said; “Truth is incontrovertible. Ignorance may deride it, panic may resent it, Silent may destroy it, but there it is.” - The truth.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence for security reasons and yet you turn blind eyes just because it has involved charges of £1,250.00 pounds,a token compare to the amount in question!. I have no reservations hence I have conscience and would never betray my conscience.

What is actually the problem ? And owing to your email dated 12th August,2020,you promised to return to your bank the next day and send the $1250.00 pounds to the replaced bank account but till this minute you never found it worthy to provide me with the payment slip information or write me on the reasons why you have not made the payment.

Well,I have played my legal role and I will not share in any blame if your funds is terminated Challenge me to this task and I promise never to disappoint you,resist misconceptions and ill advise.

This is one milestone opportunity that you cannot afford to wash away for whatever might be,reservations,ill advised,fear and misconception,you must stand up to the task,let's round it up,it is for your own benefit. If your silence is as a result of financial challenges,I think we can figure out the best way out than for you to be mute.

However,if by Tuesday,18th August,2020, you did not indicate interest in receiving your funds by making the payment to either bank account to enable us obtain the legal papers I will have no other option than to approach the court to seek an injunction to transfer your funds to the British Government Treasury.

Note,that you are about to throw away an opportunity to the winds,an opportunity that you will never embrace for life again.

Challenges are the only way for a person to achieve success. If you don't take a risk, you don't get a result and nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal, nothing on earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude?

Happy Weekend. I await your response

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.