Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chrissinnocent212@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 29, 2018 9:53 pm

ATM card Scam:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

I got your mail, with due respect to you I contacted you in order to assist you in a little way I can knowing fully well what you have gone through in the past. Please be informed that I am not promising to pay your total fund which has been colonized by corrupt interest group, but rather I want to pay you the accumulated interest which I know its very possible to get to you. I know your details and everything about you hence I am contacting you in order to pay this accumulated interest amount of US$3,330,000 to you. This is your chance and opportunity so there is no need delaying or wasting of time

I am a honorable and sincere man and I think my words are more than a written guarantee you can ever get. I don't believe in protocols and I don't say what I cannot do. I am given you my word of honor as a guarantee that I will dispatch the ATM Card with your accumulated interest amount of US$3,330,000 and it be delivered to you by EMS Speed post as soon as you forward the US$150. EMS Speed Post simples means Express Mail Services Speed Post and it is a Federal Government owned Courier Services Company that is very well secured and efficient. I hope you have not forgotten that I have played my part in this transaction, be taken care of the payment of the 0.001% being the ATM Card processing and bank charges so it is fair you take care of the dispatch cost of US$150 only. So you don't have to give me another condition to pay any other fee, as a partner I guess I have sacrificed enough.

You will not have anything to worry about as your ATM Card WILL NOT and cannot be stopped anywhere. EMS Speed Post is a Federal Government Courier Service Company. Please I am a very busy man and I will like to have this ATM Card dispatched to you as quickly as possible hence l will not be available to exchange emails with you at all times. This is an inter-switch ATM Card you have a maximum withdrawal of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal.

So if you are interested to receive this accumulated interested amount of US$3,330,000 loaded in an ATM Card and dispatched to you, then go ahead and forward the delivery cost of US$150 for the EMS Speed Post without delay or excuses. I really want to assist you and I want you to forget about your past experience and what you have gone through in the past and focus on this accumulated interest amount hence I know it will help you in a very long way. Here are the wire transfer details

BANK NAME: CHASE BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 2829 NORTH MERIDIAN STREET INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46208 USA
SWIFT CODE: chasus33
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 16001XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 074000010
ACCOUNT NAME: WILLIE W. H.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA 46224 USA

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Tel: +2347037902260
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header;
Return-Path: <chrissinnocent212@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:36:40
Subject: My assurance

Phone:
+2347037902260
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

I got your mail, I can assure you with all sincerity that as soon as you wire the US$150 today being the delivery cost, the EMS Speed Post will deliver your ATM Card to without delay or excuses. This is 100% assurance. However, remember to return my own share of US$250,000 to me as soon as you start making withdrawals. Please I want you to keep this promise as I am going to keep mine by dispatching your ATM Card once you wire the US$150.

Remember, your ATM Card is an inter-switch Card you can use it to withdraw at any ATM Machine with a maximum withdrawal of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. Please ensure there is no mistake with your address because EMS will not be held liable for any wrong delivery due to wrong address.

I urge you to go ahead and wire the delivery cost of US$150 for the EMS Speed Post without. I really want to assist you with this accrued interest amount because I know you have lost some amount in the past trying to claim your fund. Here are the wire transfer details, I await transfer receipt.

BANK NAME: CHASE BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 2829 NORTH MERIDIAN STREET INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46208 USA
SWIFT CODE: chasus33
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 16001XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 074000010
ACCOUNT NAME: WILLIE W. H.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA 46224 USA

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

I got your mail, I am still in doubt why your bank cannot wire the money to the account I gave you. However, I was able to get another account from. Please assure you wire the US$150 today so that the delivery of your ATM Card will be effected by EMS Speed Post.

I urge you to go ahead and wire the delivery cost of US$150 for the EMS Speed Post without.delay, I await transfer receipt.

THE NATIONAL UNITED BANK
905 MAIN STREET
GATESVILLE,TEXAS 76528
SWIFT CODE NABKUS4A
ROUTING NO. 111904419
Account Name Arthur C. L.
Account No. 116XXXX
Add. Copperas Cove, Texas 76522

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:31 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

I got your mail, I am still in doubt why your bank cannot wire the money to the account I gave you. However, I was able to get another account from. Please assure you wire the US$150 today so that the delivery of your ATM Card will be effected by EMS Speed Post.

I urge you to go ahead and wire the delivery cost of US$150 for the EMS Speed Post without.delay, I await transfer receipt.

THE NATIONAL UNITED BANK
905 MAIN STREET
GATESVILLE,TEXAS 76528
SWIFT CODE NABKUS4A
ROUTING NO. 111904419
Account No. 116XXXX
Add. 2761 Bradford Drive
Copperas Cove, Texas 76522

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:36 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

THE NATIONAL UNITED BANK
905 MAIN STREET
GATESVILLE,TEXAS 76528
SWIFT CODE NABKUS4A
ROUTING NO. 111904419
Account No. 116XXXX

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:22 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

THE NATIONAL UNITED BANK
905 MAIN STREET
GATESVILLE,TEXAS 76528
SWIFT CODE NABKUS4A
ROUTING NO. 111904419
Account No. 116XXXX

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dearest Sir,

What is going on? You have refused to send the delivery fee should I cancel he interest payment? Please write me back I want us to conclude this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

butler5602@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Activation of your ATM Card
People
butler5602@aol.com Today at 13:51
Reply-To: <info2yk2016@gmx.com>
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

My dearest friend, this is Mr. Chris Innocent your good friend writing you again about your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 and the delivery of your Inter-Switch ATM Card. I have considered your financial situation and after deep thought on the best way to assist you and get this fund to you, I have come up with this suggestion since it is very impossible for you to pay the delivery fee.

I have decided to activate your approved and issued Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria so that I can withdraw some money from your Inter-Switch ATM Card to pay the courier fees so that the EMS Speed Post Courier will deliver your ATM Card to you.
Note that your inter-switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. however I promise to withdraw only US$500 from your ATM Card so that I can pay the EMS Speed Post Courier delivery fee to enable them deliver it to you. In view of this, I need your permission and approval to activate your Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria. Once I have your permission and approval, I will apply to the CBN Inter-Switch department to allow a temporary activation of your ATM Card here in Nigeria, once the approval is given, I will activate your ATM Card, withdraw US$500, pay the courier fee and dispatch it to you..

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info2yk2016@gmx.com usa.dept.customs@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:49 pm

Dear friend

My name is Mr. PaChris Bello, the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Manager central bank of Nigeria. By my position, I am in charge of SWIFT AND INTERNET BANKING Central Bank of Nigeria. Going through our foreign beneficiary’s files, I discovered an amount of USD4,330,000 in a DORMANT ACCOUNT. This fund accrued from an interest amount of US$500 million deposited in our bank by the United Nations/World Bank Organization which was used to pay foreign beneficiaries.

I want you to know that all foreign beneficiaries have since received their fund leaving behind this accrued interest amount of USD4,330,000 in a DORMANT ACCOUNT since 2012. I write to inform you of the existence of this accrued interest fund and my decision to pay it to you being a foreigner since I cannot pay it to myself. I want you to kindly contact me immediately with your full contact details so that I will tell you what to do to reclaim this accrued interest amount. Kindly send your reply.

Regards,

Mr. PaChris Bello
Foreign Debt Reconciliation Manager
SWIFT AND INTERNET BANKING SECTION
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <usa.dept.customs@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: info2yk2016@gmx.com
From: Foreign Debt Reconcillation <usa.dept.customs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021
Subject: Foreign Interest Fund
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

custodianfinances@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:48 pm

My name is Ken Robert, I am the Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with United Nations Payment Delegates. My duty is to look into transactions and records of the banks, security deposit and financial stock. Recent investigation by my Audit team has discovered unclaimed debts estimated at USD400M deposited by the United Nations Payment Delegates to the authorities of GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA to pay foreign beneficiaries for the Award and Execution of Contract and Inheritance/lottery fund. As a result of this deposit of USD400M an estimated USD4.105M has accrued as interest.

My reason for contacting you is to pay you this accrued interest amount to enable you establishes yourself again, and as a Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with the United Nations, I wish to solicit your consent and approval to have this accrued interest of USD4.105M processed and paid to you through Swift ATM Card.

Be informed that I have specifically recommended the accrued interest amount be kept in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT while I await your consent to process and pay the accrued interest amount of USD4.105M to you for our mutual benefit. In view of this, I want to inform you to stop every other communication you have with any officials because those representing you have been stealing from you and do not want to reveal the reasons for nonpayment of your fund and the unnecessary request of prepayment.

Please contact me and indicate your consent and interest to receive this accrued interest of USD4.105M. For the successful payment of this accrued interest amount to you, I will make an arrangement with NIPOST Services to deliver this Swift ATM Card to your address. It will please me to have you receive this accrued interest amount, than allowing UNITED NATIONS to reclaim the accrued interest amount.

Upon receipt of your consent, I will contact the NIPOST Services for the delivery of the Swift ATM Card. In order to avoid your ATM Card from being stopped, I will buy a gift item or book and package your Swift ATM Card inside the book and dispatch it to your address, the book or gift item with postage will cost as little as USD125. I count on your cooperation. Please contact me immediately with your full name and postal address.

I remain committed to our Global Financial services.

Accept our warmest regards,

For: UNITED NATIONS DELEGATES

Mr. Ken Robert
Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant
United Nations Payment Delegates

Header:

Return-Path: <custodianfinances@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: info2yk2016@gmx.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 11:34:53 -0800
Message-ID: <CA+xZz-iRv9s-gerkdwYXZpXxwruCwkfz+h3+Q5Efvg3G7SA5ig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From United Nations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.