Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

foreigncontractpayment@unorganizations.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

foreigncontractpayment@unorganizations.org

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:47 pm

* 216.59.22.195 Microglobe Llc Greenville United States

Return-Path: <raymondadams1985@gmail.com>
Received: from ns1.aol.com ([66.219.109.9])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b10si1396163qge.110.2014.03.20.09.16.22
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning raymondadams1985@gmail.com
does not designate 66.219.109.9 as permitted sender) client-ip=66.219.109.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning raymondadams1985@gmail.com does
not designate 66.219.109.9 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=raymondadams1985@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Message-Id: <532b145b.8a5c8c0a.4c35.ffffd927SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [216.59.22.195] (port=49209 helo=User)
by ns1.aol.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <raymondadams1985@gmail.com>)
id 1WQfdS-00058v-Tf; Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:16:03 +0000
Reply-To: <foreigncontractpayment@unorganizations.org>
Subject: Good Day.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 05:16:11 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any
abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ns1.aol.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - gmail.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ns1.aol.com: authenticated_id: larbryan/only user
confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT

GOOD DAY,
RE: DUAL PAYMENT RELEASE AGREEMENT IN YOUR FAVOR.

My name is Raymond Adam a Consultant with the United Nations and the World Bank. It is my utmost pleasure
to notify you that the management of these two great Organizations through International Collaboration/Networking
Deposit Insurance Corporation, wishes to inform you about your approved compensation sum of? US$11 million USD
(Eleven Million United State Dollars) as one of the scam victims submitted to us by Microsoft Internet Fraud
Monitor (MIFM). We have been mandated by the International Association of Deposit Insurers (IADI) of World Bank of
Switzerland and the United Nations office In New York, USA to release this approved said fund to you without any
iota of delay.
The above compensation sum has been approved for payment to you through World Bank/ UN Treasury account with United
Nation office both in Nigeria and Britain ,The European Union and International Monetary Fund. We have signed an irrevocable agreement with the Queen of England and the management of the United Nation office clearly stating that an international sanction shall be placed on their country if they fail to make this fund available to you and the other approved 99 victims within the next 72 banking hours.

Be informed that you are to receive this fund in your possession within this stipulated period. The only fee we approved that you will pay is only security check clearance approval fee which the Police Force and F.B.I is involved.

The Security check Clearance Fee must be made directly to the Police and F.B.I Special Fund Monitoring/ Clearance Agents in Nigeria.
Once the Security check is paid and you are cleared and endorsed , no individual or organization can stop it on transit till it has been confirmed in your possession.

We hereby advised you to contact the most reliable, credible and trusted person in United Nation agent who has been
appointed to handle this special compensation payment scheme by name is Mr. JOHN WILLIAMS through him most
confidential contact information as stated below:

Name: John Williams
Organization: United Nations Organization
Position: Director,International Remittance
Email: foreigncontractpayment@unorganizations.org
The UN/World Bank has processed and release the below stated payment release codes to you which you must confirm to

Mr. John Williams before he can attend Approved Amount:? $11, 000, 000, 00
N/B: You have to keep this information very secret because anybody that has these codes is automatically the
beneficiary of this approved fund.
And will require you to bring your information to enable us transfer your fund in your account so is needed
in our department here so fill the information below.

Your code number: (CODE 1122).
Full Name:........................................................
Full Address:.......................................................
Telephone:........................................................
Age:.........................................................
Sex:...................................................
Your ID CARD/Passport:...................................
Banking Details:...................................
DO YOU HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD
DO YOU HAVE AN EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT WITH YOUR BANK
In view of that, the above offices will not be held responsible for your inability to respond to this official

letter within 2 banking days, because the World bank and United Nations have given us a 72 working hours mandate to
conclude with this transaction and for your own interest you should keep this information very confidential till
you have access to this fund.
In case if you need any clarification, do not hesitate to ask, we are always there to meet your needs.
Yours in service,
Raymond Adams
Consultant with the
United Nations.
==
unorganizations.org is a scammer domain used for email
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

johnjackson@unorganizations.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

Domain name is now a Namesilo with a creation date of 1-12-2018

FROM THE DESK OF UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL ANTONIO GUTERRES
OFFICE OF THE U.S. PERMANENT MISSION TO THE UNITED NATIONS
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL
799 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA, NEW YORK, NY 10017, UNITED STATES

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

My name is Reverend John Jackson, i am United Nations organizations inspector general on international fund transfer, money laundry, terrorist funding and every illegal fund movements. I am writing to inform you that since last year, we have discovered and intercepted a fund transfer coming to you from a foreign bank. And since we have intercepted the fund, we has been making every necessary investigation concerning the fund and the results of our investigations has proved that you are the legitimate beneficiary of the fund and that the source of fund is legitimate. However, the process the fund transfer was made to you is not 100% legitimate as it is not carrying the complete required certificates of clearance fund transfer certificates such as these under listed;

1) International Fund Transfer Permit certificate (IFTP) that have to be secured from IMF authority,
2) Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer certificate (DIST) that have to be secured from United Nations security council 3) Indemnity Clean Bill of Remittance certificate (ICBR) that have to be secured from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

With all due respect, i am here to inform you that the above listed certificates are very well importantly required for you to secure them before we could allow your fund to be release to you and if you have them already, feel free to give them to me here by reply message but if you don't have them, that means you have tell me to secure them for you. Right now, your fund is held in United Nations security council account with Federal Reserve Bank of New York as fund seized for illegal transfer, pending your response and cooperation to secure these certificates to prove your fund 100% legitimate after that your fund will be release to you. Therefore, i am looking forward to hearing from you urgently.

I remain cordially yours in service
Rev. John Jackson.
Inspector General United Nations Organizations
Under SECRETARY GENERAL ANTONIO GUTERRES.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.70.203 with SMTP id a72csp4180960vsg;
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AH8x22770mrhN7njTvWKTRN2AMTe9hba4iukFrBn1js6kMueJyGRuwe6xP7JeetJMMsEE0DJHH7C
X-Received: by 10.28.46.88 with SMTP id u85mr18204903wmu.12.1517266280247;
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1517266280; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=Q3Fr3lGNuDs+1Qy15eQx4fOcQ/w354QlCPAhHDaWTSXVKk83V8iw2A3ltFmrTboqi+
lDi/IbfeEGzYLxgcw+iszO/k9+3E1vLRML7YLJxkEEG6623LZFDvgusJ9WuXJXTDyClN
9bcinOTDu6tldjzjDlsvO3aQOj5MocfgYSVVunFf4Dmy3cD6RXVX+5332Pnorhrnq4sW
J9EPT33b4dnL1BAIed989/hoqcHOjbyRIEuWTnUxgBaE3nj8gZFL1eG6oQWsUZNvdMWd
Xf5Jd6ruwu3p/5J+tIxNfp44JhbGOq3vz4dfhR63CcJF5OFC/ioy2X1LZ0mgTzIYijtE
VT2w==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=nYuiON+wy7MYJR3JBojaIvBkhlzi6HUPNsc+bNVrekA=;
b=LvULvaYoai8S6BBZuV80lNSJoi55RbX/CspV10HmNUhU6kZzd7N2gdfZ05p/OziD9z
71EEEQxTMsvNEEWbTB0Ai6fzICp9l9CLUxVUiVsb0qvdpwaTq6TknHce8TMAqq4DCbZn
T7ofHkik/VzV9ZINoDPzSM/phFTA2Va/NDh6KjwdPBfBLTJUseBxU437gryWwQcvPOvd
r0l10UHTCAnrxb2yUVd8uqoBYUitDdM+WJIEh34iG+Q1j62aQJzH4j0o8uipyP2oQE1/
OtmOVea2srstP26iphFDBKH3SLHQKClzZfU5li81kviLPO76uKWuNLwyv+i9Q7t3JHHH
+yQg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unorganizations.org header.s=dkim header.b=KFt5JWwN;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of johnjackson@unorganizations.org) smtp.mailfrom=johnjackson@unorganizations.org
Return-Path: <johnjackson@unorganizations.org>
Received: from mail.pipni.cz (mail.pipni.cz. [2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k101si9480907wrc.119.2018.01.29.14.51.19
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of johnjackson@unorganizations.org) client-ip=2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unorganizations.org header.s=dkim header.b=KFt5JWwN;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of johnjackson@unorganizations.org) smtp.mailfrom=johnjackson@unorganizations.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unorganizations.org; s=dkim; h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=nYuiON+wy7MYJR3JBojaIvBkhlzi6HUPNsc+bNVrekA=; b=KFt5JWwNdJhO5Jn2A7d267AKE 7u6lBevhpkWxBOnO8y2hKkSrenr94+td6k3A3D+6teJC+Eq6kWwZchePRzgRmDAg7r89Xga35gbjN CIevABRlprmhJyrPKDjH+jf8I6ZwIydSpcU6XSHYd3cflkd37/8tlikbK7C+nLbsN55q4=;
Received: from ns.pipni.cz ([93.185.104.4] helo=webmail.pipni.cz) id 1egIGl-0003VT-8b by authid <johnjackson@unorganizations.org> for ; Mon, 29 Jan 2018
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018
To:
Subject: Attn: Dear Beneficiary
Message-ID: <561270dadcefc6cb21af7708a544d736@unorganizations.org>
X-Sender: johnjackson@unorganizations.org
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.3
X-Remote-Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36
X-Originating-IP: [204.195.136.66]
X-pipni-MailScanner-ID: 1egIGl-0003VT-8b
X-pipni-MailScanner: Not scanned: please contact your Internet E-Mail Service Provider for details
X-pipni-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam
X-pipni-MailScanner-From: johnjackson@unorganizations.org
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 am

To secure the requesting listed clearance certificates for you from the respective authorities for the final release transfer of your fund to you, the charges is $2500.00 to have everything done and below here is the bank account information where you should make the payment and send us payment slip;

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address: 441 W. Whitter Blvd La Habra, CA 90631
Account Name: SDB & A
Account Name: 992969XXXX
Rountine Numbers: 122000247
Swift Code: WFBIUS6WFFX
Account Holder Address: . Corona, CA 92789.

Rev. John Jackson.

I am still waiting to hear from you, are you paying the requesting $2500 fee money for issuance of the clearance documents to you for the final release of your fund or are you not paying the fee? Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 am

This is a receipt confirmation of your response that you would go to your bank during lunch and make the $2500.00 payment to the account i gave to you for securing the requesting clearance certificates for the final release transfer of your fund to you. However, after your making the payment into the account, i want you to collect a payment transfer confirmation slip from your bank 'AS RECEIPT' and send to me proving that you have made the payment. It is with the payment transfer slip that the money will be confirmed here for us to proceed secure the clearance documents and thereafter release your fund to you.

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:55 am

What is the reason why the payment could not go through and what bank is your bank that you are using to make the payment to the bank account i gave to you that you said the payment could not go through? Answer my questions in clear details to enable me launch investigation into that and as we are now monitoring you through this your email. We don't have time here for play around or liars............

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:29 pm

You still have not answered my questions. And i can proof it to you that the transfer was not denied. I don't want to be wasting my time, therefore, i want you to give your information and your bank information as follows;

1) Beneficiary's Name............ ...........
2) Beneficiary's Address:.............................
3) Beneficiary's Phone and Fax Numbers...........
4) Amount due for payment:.................
5) Beneficiary's Bank Name,
6) Beneficiary's Bank Address,
7) Beneficiary's Bank Account Number,
8) Beneficiary's Bank Swift Code E.T.C.........

In addition, send me a copy of your 'Driver's license or international passport or any other
certified ID' for personal identification. we need these information from your official verification and record purposes.

I repeat, to reconfirm the originality of beneficiary claimant and information particulars submitted to my office by the office of the Presidency, i want you to kindly give answers to the above questions needed information correctly for 'Verification, send it back to me without delay.

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Thank you for your requested information dully reconfirmed. You are indeed the person we have in our record to release this payment of US$10.5 million to but i have found out from our internal secret security network that there are some non government organization trying to divert your fund as they have mixed up your name in a controversial letter by there attorney stating that you have WILLED the fund to there organization which make your fund to look illegal because there organization is an illgally operating organization and they are possibly using the bank top officers and head of operations JP Morgan Chase Bank to work against you in the sense that they are stopping you from making transfers of payments that you need to pay for the final release transfer of this your fund to you. This information is classified and you don't have to go about at your bank to start asking them about this because that will be a waste of time as they won't tell you anything pertaining to that. They are even the cause of the problem why you are required to pay this $2500 for clearance certificates to enable the authorities to ascertain who is the legitimate owner/beneficiary of this fund.

Based on the above, the solution to solve this problem with your bank, JP Morgan Chase Bank that is preventing you from making this payment, i want you to go to your bank and withdraw the money in cash $2500 and locate any wells Fargo bank around you and go there pay in the money into the account i have given to you as i am very sure that the account is very good to accept that transfer but if locating a wells Fargo bank around you is going to be difficult for you, then tell me if i should give you another bank account for you to use or if you can go buy a money order cashier check in that amount of $2500 and mail it to our cashier to cash the money pay for the clearance certificates for your fund to be release and transfer to you into your given bank account? Read this message carefully and take your time think about it very well and give me your preferred good answer come tomorrow Monday to enable us have this transaction concluded within this week. But note that problem of hindrance we are having now in this transaction is a way you should use and pay for the fund transfer clearance certificates $2500 fees as they have blocked you from western union and moneygram so the only ways out is bank account transfer deposit or buying cashier check send through postal mail.

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:23 am

Here is another bank account information for you to make the $2500.00 payment into. This account has been verified and confirmed 100% okay. There is nothing wrong with the account so when you go to your bank to make the payment, tell them with instruction to wire transfer the money into that account for that the account is very much okay. If they try to tell you transfer denied again, telling you that the transfer can not go through, i want you to tell them it is a lie as you are very sure that the account is very much okay so thy should tell you from there own part what is the problem that they don't want to transfer the fund for you for your business. Below here is the a new account from Citi Bank so use it but if it didn't work this time, that means you will be buying cashier check with the money and mail to our payment receiving officer. Go to your bank try the below account first and let me know how it goes.................

Bank name: CITI Bank
Bank address:1189 Magnolia Ave. Corona,CA 92789
Name on account: Scott B
Account number: 4001896XXXX
Routing number:‪ 322271724‬
Type of account: Business-checking
Address: CA. 92879

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 am

I am in receipt your email and the content is well noted but i want to advice you this. This below bank account of CITI BANK that i gave to you to use pay in the money is very correct, okay and good so do not accept to agree to any banker who tells you that the account is not good so the transfer can not go. Tell them hell NO that the account is very much okay. And for your information, the swift code and routine numbers are not necessary since the payment is within U.S. based banks, the swift code and routine numbers are mostly needed when making transfer to a bank out side United States so what they will be needing from you to use pay in the money for you is the account numbers and account owner's name but you should still go with all the bank details to the bank and give it to them at the bank to use pay in the money for into the account. Below here are the CITI Bank account details again for you;

Bank name: CITI Bank N.A.
Name on account: Scott B.
Address: Corona, CA. 92879

After they must have transferred the payment for you into the account, they will have to give you a teller receipt that you should give to me for us to use confirm the payment, secure the clearance certificates and thereafter release transfer your fund to you into your designated JP Chase Morgan Bank. I just wish that this payment should go successful today for us to be able to complete this transaction this week.

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:59 pm

I am still waiting for your email response to send me the payment confirmation teller slip of the $2500 payment you have gone to CITI BANK and pay into the Citi Bank account information i have given to you. If you have gone to the bank and make the payment i want you to quickly reply back to me give the payment slip. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.........

Bank name: CITI Bank
Name on account: Scott B.
Address: Corona, CA. 92879

Rev. John Jackson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.