Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rossel.lauren@yahoo.com sister_grace88@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rossel.lauren@yahoo.com sister_grace88@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 pm

IP address [?]: 41.83.24.197
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.24.197] by web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rossel.lauren@yahoo.com
IP address [?]: 41.83.24.197
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.24.197] by web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rossel.lauren@yahoo.com
Subject: CONFERENCE INVITATION

Hi
I am miss Rossel Lauren from United States of America, although we do not know each other well, but i will like to invite you for a conference as a friend or pen pal to repesent your country if that is better for you. I am a single lady of 22 years old, currently studying International Relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), a citizen of United States of America, residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brother and sisters, i am doing my final year in the university and so anxious to graduate from the university into the free world.

Internet have be come a global connective and easy means of communication, but many people turn it to pursue diabolic agenda and people tends to be very careless of their lives and diseases has been the tune of the day, war and terrorism act is the deed of these days, couple with all these things, the UN Youths in United States decided to Organize an International Conference that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the deadly diseases like HIV/AIDS and to reduce violence like civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating almost the world at the largest number now.

As a final year student the UN have selected us to attend the international conference that will first take place here in United State of America and in West Africa, so i invited you to take time out of your busy schedules to represent your country during these conference, it is totally your choice to attend, so if you are willing to attend, kindly forward your full names and contact address to enable me give you link to the organizing secretary in order for you to contact them to register for the conference, may God bless you as you take time out of your busy schedules to attend the conference with me so that you will represent your country.

Thanks,
Your Sincerely,
Rossel.
Subject: CONFERENCE INVITATION

Hi
I am miss Rossel Lauren from United States of America, although we do not know each other well, but i will like to invite you for a conference as a friend or pen pal to repesent your country if that is better for you. I am a single lady of 22 years old, currently studying International Relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), a citizen of United States of America, residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brother and sisters, i am doing my final year in the university and so anxious to graduate from the university into the free world.

Internet have be come a global connective and easy means of communication, but many people turn it to pursue diabolic agenda and people tends to be very careless of their lives and diseases has been the tune of the day, war and terrorism act is the deed of these days, couple with all these things, the UN Youths in United States decided to Organize an International Conference that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the deadly diseases like HIV/AIDS and to reduce violence like civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating almost the world at the largest number now.

As a final year student the UN have selected us to attend the international conference that will first take place here in United State of America and in West Africa, so i invited you to take time out of your busy schedules to represent your country during these conference, it is totally your choice to attend, so if you are willing to attend, kindly forward your full names and contact address to enable me give you link to the organizing secretary in order for you to contact them to register for the conference, may God bless you as you take time out of your busy schedules to attend the conference with me so that you will represent your country.

Thanks,
Your Sincerely,
Rossel.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.