Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

empowr:
Lisa
Lives in Togoville, Maritime Region, Togo

Thanks. :D
Now drop the scammer cold without a single word. Do not tell them you know they are a scammer, and do not tell them you posted their details here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

monicalinbrown30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear
Nice to meet you contact me back now true my email is very important (monicalinbrown30@ gmail.com) i have alot to tell you. Lot's of love.Monica

Fake profile used:

monica / monicaBrown0925
32, Mackay, Queensland, Australia
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 28‑99

The scammer is abusing the stolen identity of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown. The stolen image used belongs to someone else:

monica.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: monicalinbrown30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Email:

Dear New Friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal,How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is Sgt, Monica Lin Brown, a US Citizen and Army Military sergeant, from Lake Jackson, Texas, United States, i was deployed to Afghanistan years back but now Presently i am in ( Libya ) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me an advise and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Monica Lin Brown.

Stolen images received with the email:

brown.PNG

brown1.PNG
brown1.PNG (107.85 KiB) Viewed 8132 times

brown2.PNG
brown2.PNG (112.38 KiB) Viewed 8132 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

monicalinb25@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 am

Form received 2017-08-15 17:08:57

What name did the scammer use?: monica linb
Scammer's email address if you have it.: monicalinb25@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
Scammer's Skype name.: she contacted me on gmail account
Scammer's Skype username .: l was contacted on gmail account
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: monica linb
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: monica linb, on facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: they take me to their gmail account, providing me their email address
Name you were told to send the money to.: She said that she will send his share to me through Unicargo Express & Logistics International, to my place/location.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221-774-866-956
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Firstly, she sent a message to me on facebook, and send her email so that , l cantact her on her email, then, she sent emails which are present on your site ,and in third email she asked for my address, full names, postal code, residence address, city, country of origion,country, age, gender, telephone numbers, proffession, when, l provided my personal information, then, an email came from unicargo espress ans logistics international courier service ,they were asking for reconfirmation of the information l have provided to monica. so that they can contact me.
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 3_5uzuyt.jpg
Where did you find us? Please give a link if possible.: unicargo express and logistics international
=
+221774866956
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

monicabrown2jaster@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi Dear,

Peace of God be with you as you proceed this month, thanks for your
reply, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead
into a business partner or something else.

My pleasure meeting you, I hope every thing is going well as i told
you earlier in my previous letter, my name is Miss Monica Brown Jaster, I am
a single mother, never married, I am from US Army currently in Syria
now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest
and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new
people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves
and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to
offer.

During one of our rescue mission, we came across a safe box that
contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the
over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for
buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers
present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us
and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was ( One Million Seven Hundred
Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate my share from the security vault where it was stored in
Africa which i will introduce you soon on accepting my proposal, I
want you to convey it to your country where i could join you for
investment soon as possible. I must make sure I guide you with my veto
power with in my reach.

Please assure to keep the money safe as I hope you are a trustworthy
person. it is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal,
but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a
security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through
diplomatic method or by bank transfer depending on your choice to any
of your choosing destination.

I have decide to compensate you with 15% of the total money once after
the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my
investment capital in your country.One passionate appeal I will make
to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party,

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder
why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,
well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true
person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I don't know how long we are going to remain here and my faith
has been in dialogue since I have survived two attacks here, which
prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to
help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to
your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier
anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further
clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to
let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make
use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio inter-calls and email
communication so please let us continue communicating through email
for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards
to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. i
wishes to quite the military work to start up a good life, many has
died, just want to invest in your country and to visit your country
before ending of this Month.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this
letter. Love from.
miss Monica Brown Jaster

Header:
Return-Path: <monicabrown2jaster@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017
Reply-To: Monica Brown2Jaster <monicabrown2jaster@yahoo.com>
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 am

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email , indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend .am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Syria

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving out . I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence?

This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment or you can deposit it in bank to transfer direct to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture , I will give you 15% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this
letter. Love from.
miss Monica Brown Jaster
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:34 pm

My Dearest

Thanks for your details, We can now proceed, I have submitted your details to the delivery agency company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date / deparrture .

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here , but they said that all packages departing from UK LONDON must go through their UK regional head office in LONDON before departing to any where in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the delivering agency company through their contact information now for proper identification. Do not let the company to know the content of this box, i repeat, Please do not let the company to know the true content of the box,

Below is their contact details;
Super Maritime Delivering Company

Email Address .....rapid.despetch@post.com

TEL : ................. +44 (0) 872 614 1758

Address:...........Southampton Hants, SO17 3SD

Operation manager:. JOEL BROWN H JR

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email, the secret code number of the box consignment is 4X3S78Y please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase when ever they deliver it to you, is only you and I knows it as password please do keep it to your self .

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital with you.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the company, so I want you to stand on my behalf and take this matter as yours till the cash box is delivered to you.
Have a nice and better day ahead.

Best Regards,
Miss Monica Brown Jaster

Phone:
+44 (0) 872 614 1758
+4408726141758
+448726141758
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rapid.despetch@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 am

Sir ,

Your sealed consignment box depart's london international airport heathrow last night and we be expecting to call you if he has not down by now . Based on the information reaching right now that your sealed consignment box has arrive George Bush Intercontinental Airport customs non inspection fees of your sealed consignment box to enable immediate continuation delivering of the sealed consignment box down to . Our agent is going to need this very sum immediate you finished reading this mail .

DELIVERING ADDRESS

You are main to provide the sum of $2,312 USD for Texas customs Transit fees of arrival / departure customs non inspection fees to be cleared .

Since the sealed consignment box are been registered as non inspection cargo you are main to provide this fees or to allow the customs on duty to run their X.R computer scanning .

This sum of $2,312 USD is to clear off customs non inspection fees to enable the George Bush International Airport customs to allow the continuation delivering departure of your sealed suitcase box down to your door post as stated in the greenish tag on the sealed consignment box . We are going to provide the payment details to you in next two hours .

Secretary General:
Dr.Owen Jr
Registered Address:
427 Portswood Road
Southampton Hants, SO89 7SD
Super Maritime Delivering Agency
Email: rapid.despetch@post.com
Fax Number : +44 872 614 1758
Tel Phone Number: +(44) 703 1991 651

Phone:
+447031991651
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rapid.despetch@post.com monicabrown2jaster@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Sir ,

Here is the agent telephone number to call 512 2132 927 . Dr.Joel Browns .

Expect the payment details from us in less then one hour . you are going to use western union money transfer or money gram transfer for the payment to fastern the delivering service fees .

Secretary General:
Dr.Owen Jr
Registered Address:
427 Portswood Road

My dear i got this forward mail from the delivering agency i want to know if you have settled with them ? kindly reply me immediately

Sir ,

Here are the payment details below .

MONEY GRAM TRANSFER :
NAME : PAMELA GAIL JORGENSEN
CLIENT ADDRESS : KIRKWOOD HOUSTON TEXAS USA
MTCN :
NAME OF THE SENDER :
STATE OF THE SENDER :
QUESTION : F
ANSWER : D
AMOUNT : $2312 USD

After the transfer of this $2312 dollars make sure that you scan the money gram transfer slip and send to us via this email for official records and book keeping . You consignment box is going to depart immediately our agent in texas confirm the receipt of this fund today .
DELIVERING ADDRESS

Scan the transfer slip to us .

Secretary General:
Dr.Owen Jr
Registered Address:
427 Portswood Road

My Dearest

I am really sorry for my late reply and i wish to know how far you have gone with the delivering agency ? i will be waiting for your news . kindly reply me immediately

Best Regards,
Miss Monica Brown Jaster

Phone:
+15122132927
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lockhart, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rapid.despetch@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:29 am

Sir ,

Below is the account details for the payment
Bank Name : Wells Fargo bank
Account Holder's Name : Marvellous Eghaghe
Routing: 111900659
Acct no: 625461XXXX
Address...17317 north freeway Houston texas 77090 usa

Make sure that you scan the payment slip and send to us via this email address . Mind you that you are the one that is delaying the completion delivering of your sealed consignment box .

Secretary General:
Dr.Owen Jr
Registered Address:
427 Portswood Road
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.