Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Asmaa G. Salem - missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com nnoble12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 pm

Ok, thanks for the update. I have being trying to communicate with you. I am giving you 100% assurance that once we can provide the samples to our warehouse. The contract is 100% assured and we shall secured the business and the profit is very great!. I am waiting for your mobile number to talk to you. Please send me your phone number and home address too to enable me know you more

Here is the bank information

Bank Name: Home Street Bank
Bank Address: 130 Andover Park ESuite 100, Tukwila, WA. 98188
Account Number: 535319XXXX
Routing Number: 325084426
Swift Code: HOMSUS6S
Account Name: Philip S. N.
Beneficiary Address: Renton, WA. 98057
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

Hello , your phone number is not working. I tried calling severally. Give me your working mobile number to call.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnoble12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello , I didnt hear from you about the payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnoble12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am

Its actually funny to not able to send a payment to an American account from another US bank.

Would you like to send Western Union?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:24 am

Are you there? You have send your Photo ID not a working phone number. How sure am I that you will get this right and done?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnoble12@yahoo.com missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Here is the chase bank account.

Name: Victor B.
Account: 35702XXXX
Bank: Chase Bank

Kindly make a cash deposit into the account. Only cash deposit is allowed.

Ok, thanks for the update. Can I have a direct mobile number to talk with you? Let me speak to my partner that we shall share millions in few days to come.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:49 am

I called and your number is not ringing but going automatically to voicemail. Anyway, I didnt see your message concerning the money you promised to send yesterday.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Email:

Dear Sir, Please work with me!

My name is Asmaa Salem, an Egyptian citizen working here in United Kingdom. Working as the Purchasing Manager (PM) with HealthLife Pharma Ltd. I apologize for contacting you via email without meeting you prior to this time. It maybe impromptu, but I wish to invite you for this business in confidence. It is about a business supply of medical raw materials for production of expensive anti-retroviral medicines, which is highly needed at all cost by our company.

Our company through my department purchases herbal product (seeds and root) which has been proved useful in curing deadly human diseases from suppliers at the rate of $1,620 per Lamivudine herb. These suppliers' buys from farmers at the rate of $950 per sachet and each sachet comes in 500 grams weight. Then, the supplier resells to our company at $1,620 per sachet. I confidentially got the contact information of the direct farmers, but I do not wish to disclose my findings to the Director, because I have interest in the trade.

I luckily got the transaction details of the merchant whom supplied these raw materials with contact details of the farmer whom grow the seeds in Togo Republic and Northern India.
My proposal is simple; I need a trustworthy individual or company that will act as a supplier. If you pick my proposal, I will provide all necessary information concerning the dealers, farmers and how to supply the raw materials to us. The quantity required monthly from the suppliers is 3,000 to 8,000 sachets per month. A profit of $670 per sachet multiplied by 5,000 on averages is US$3,350,000 profit!!.

The Flat point is that Health Life Pharmaceuticals shall only require test-sample of the herb from you as a proof of your ability to supply such medicinal herb. Our company is ready to pay you in advance to make the supply if you are worthy to provide the sample from the farmer. If you want to partner with me, I shall give you more details and how we can go about it. Please this is very urgent. The herb is called Lamivudine and is scarce and rare to find. It does not grow on any other soil. The company needs it urgently. You don't need special experience in the business. You can also handle it online without travels.
Best Regards,
Miss Asmaa G. Salem,
Snr Administrative Officer,
Health Life Pharm, Ltd
Email: missasmaagsalem00@gmail.com

Received: from utility.biz.net.id (unknown [202.169.33.238])
Subject: PLEASE WORK WITH ME//////
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:11:32

Originating IP: 202.169.33.238
Originating ISP: Biznet Networks
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The sender email address is spoofed.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

byinfm@bresciaoline.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:06 pm

From Bryon Wattie
Wattie <byinfm@bresciaoline.it> Today at 8:28
Reply-To: <bryinfm@bresciaonline.it>
Message body

Dear .

My name is Bryon Wattie. I am the Purchasing Manager of a major Pharmaceutical Company in London-United Kingdom. I got your email address from a reliable portal in my desperate search for a trustworthy potential partner. I have a proposal that will be of mutual benefit to you and me. I would like you to supply LAMIVUDINE MEDICINAL HERBS to our company. Our company uses this medicinal herbs for the production of HIV antiviral drugs. This herb is very scarce and rare to find. If you are not able to, look for a capable trustworthy person to handle the business for our collective benefit.

Recently, through an error made by a courier company, I was privileged to know where the herb is sold and the price. 20 grams sachet of this herb is actually sold at the price of $800 by the farmer. But our company supplier sells it to our company at the price of $1,300 per sachet. This shows that the supplier makes a profit of $500 on each sachet and our company orders a minimum of 3000 sachets to a maximum of 5,000 sachets of this herb per order and this happens quarterly (every three months). One remarkable thing about this supply contract is that our company pays a 50% mobilization fee of the total amount to the supplier in advance for every order placed.

What I want you to do now is to take up this supply contract and it doesn't need any formal experience; and it does not matter whether it is your line of business or not. This is because I will be available to facilitate the business by guiding and telling you what to do at every point in time.

In your own case, you will buy the herbs at the cost of $800 per sachet and supply to our company at the cost of $1,200 per sachet so you can beat the price of our regular supplier and still make a profit of $400 on each sachet. Our company need 3,000 sachets urgently because we are running out of stock. I shall give you all the necessary assistance and information you need including the contact details of the farmer where you can buy the sample that will be used for lab test once your application is accepted.

All I want from the business is 40% of the profit while you take 60% as the supplier. I hereby request you to restrict our communication and correspondence to email only for the security of our conversation relating this offer. If you are interested let me know so I can send you more details.

Yours sincerely,
Bryon Wattie
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: byinfm@bresciaoline.it

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 pm

From Bryon Wattie
Wattie <bryinfm@citrmail.hu> Today at 4:20
Reply-To: <bryinfm@citromail.hu>
Message body

Dear .

My name is Bryon Wattie. I am the Purchasing Manager of a major Pharmaceutical Company in London-United Kingdom. I got your email address from a reliable portal in my desperate search for a trustworthy potential partner. I have a proposal that will be of mutual benefit to you and me. I would like you to supply LAMIVUDINE MEDICINAL HERBS to our company. Our company uses this medicinal herbs for the production of HIV antiviral drugs. This herb is very scarce and rare to find. If you are not able to, look for a capable trustworthy person to handle the business for our collective benefit.

Recently, through an error made by a courier company, I was privileged to know where the herb is sold and the price. 20 grams sachet of this herb is actually sold at the price of $800 by the farmer. But our company supplier sells it to our company at the price of $1,300 per sachet. This shows that the supplier makes a profit of $500 on each sachet and our company orders a minimum of 3000 sachets to a maximum of 5,000 sachets of this herb per order and this happens quarterly (every three months). One remarkable thing about this supply contract is that our company pays a 50% mobilization fee of the total amount to the supplier in advance for every order placed.

What I want you to do now is to take up this supply contract and it doesn't need any formal experience; and it does not matter whether it is your line of business or not. This is because I will be available to facilitate the business by guiding and telling you what to do at every point in time.

In your own case, you will buy the herbs at the cost of $800 per sachet and supply to our company at the cost of $1,200 per sachet so you can beat the price of our regular supplier and still make a profit of $400 on each sachet. Our company need 3,000 sachets urgently because we are running out of stock. I shall give you all the necessary assistance and information you need including the contact details of the farmer where you can buy the sample that will be used for lab test once your application is accepted.

All I want from the business is 40% of the profit while you take 60% as the supplier. I hereby request you to restrict our communication and correspondence to email only for the security of our conversation relating this offer. If you are interested let me know so I can send you more details.

Yours sincerely,
Bryon Wattie
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.