Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

You have to make the payment, using the details of our Director of Budget Partition and Control, who is present in Cameroon (our new constructive site). You have to make the payment of the € 139.00 to Cameroon. Since our Director, is presently there for construction.

You have to make the payment, to the address below:

http://www.belarus.by/relimages/000568_990435.jpg

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAME:............................................. .................. MARIO KINGAH MONCHE
PASSPORT NUMBER: ............................10852187/J119
Office Address: 42 Akwa, Douala
COUNTRY:.......................................... ...............................................CAM EROON
POSTAL CODE:............................................. ............................................00237
STATE:............................................ ...........................................LITTORA L
CITY:............................................. ......................................DOUALA
QUESTION:......................................... .....................FAMILY ?
ANSWER:........................................... .......FAMILY
AMOUNT:...............................€ 139.00

Kindly copy this address, go to any nearby Western Union Post Office:

WesternUnion
SHYAM MINIMARKET BVBA
Heistraat 101
Antwerpen Wilrijk, 2610
Today's Hours : 09:00 - 20:00
AFRO VALUE FOR MONEY
Statiestraat 163
Antwerpen, 2600
Today's Hours : 10:00 - 20:00
WILRIJK OOSTERVELD
P Verbiststraat
1 B
Wilrijk, 2610
Today's Hours : 09:00 - 17:00

Once you arrive at the Western Union Post Office, follow the instructions as given to you below:
kindly go to the cashire desk(in the Western Union you enter), and ask for a wire transfer form.
Fill and sign the transfer form with your details, the details of our director as give to you above.
Submit and make payment, of the amount € 139.00.
Once the Western union staff, complete the payment process, they will issue you a payment receipt.
Check on the payment receipt and send, the MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number: the number is 10 digit) and SENDER'S NAMES via our email address:

What you have to do now, is to go and make the payment of the € 139.00. So that we can proceed, with the delivery of your kitten immediately.

We demand an urgent respond from you, once you receive this email, with the payment done, so we can proceed with the delivery of your kitten.

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
WE WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO YOU OUR CLIENT.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

there is a site called www.exoticfelinekittens.com ..its still up and running...they took a deposit from us and then the extra charges started coming in ..luckily we only fell for it once or they would have alot more money than they already have... they said that the pet needed insurance..before it could be flown over...and then they say it is stuck at an airport and doesnt have the right paper work..thats when i stopped and realized that we were taken... they kept contact with me for a week demanding more money..threatening that we would be charged with animal abandoment etc etc etc... we had a tracking number and everything seemed very legit... when i read some of the stuff here alot of the lingo seems to be the same ... i bet its the same people... ive reported it to numerous authorities but they say internation borders... civil matter... etc .. meanwhile the feline site stays up... although the shipping company site was shut down.. www.univeralmovers.com..but the cat site is still running... we feel stupid.. and my son saved his money for months to get this cat... anyways... nothing can be done..except try to warn others.. thanks for listening...

0032492094620 that is the number for the breeder..

Hi Dear ,
Many thanks for the email and the address.
Here is the information you will use to send the money for the deposit.

Names: Dinga Scott
Address: 24 church St
City: Liege
State: Brussels
Zip code: 0032
Test Question: When ?
Answer: Friday

You will have to copy this information to the nearest Western Union or money Gram store and get the money sent so that we can proceed with preparations .

that is the address they gave...

that is the number to the "shippers" ...www.univeralmovers.com which has now been removed from the net... they were still answering the phone up until a few days ago when i decided to break all contact and walk away...

UNIVERSE MOVERS
305 W. Atlantic Ave
Liege, Brussels
Belgium

they can just keep doing this because there is NOTHING..anyone can do about it...

YOU HAVE NO NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL REFUND YOU WITH $1150 USD OF THE MONEY YOU SEND SINCE THEY GIVE UP TO 100% COVERAGE.

GENERAL HEALTH INSURANCE WARRANTY....

YOUR PETS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE HEALTHY, THAT IS TO SAY THERE ARE NO HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOWEVER FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST:

-TAKE YOUR PET TO A LICENSED VETERINARIAN PROMPTLY AND PETS INSURANCE HELPS YOU TO MANAGE UNEXPECTED BILLS FROM VETERINARY UPON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR KITTEN.

-NOTIFY US WITHIN FORTY EIGHT (48) HOURS FROM THE TIME OF ARRIVAL OF ANY MAJOR PROBLEM. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HOWEVER WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED.

-WE HAVE DESIGNED A SIMPLE CLAIM PROCESS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR REIMBURSEMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

THE KITTEN WENT IN FOR CHECKED-UP AT THE AIRLINES INSURANCE AND HEALTH CARE CHECKING DEPARTMENT THIS MORNING.

1: REFUNDABLE PET INSURANCE. THE EVI REIMBURSEMENT PAPERS FOR THE KITTEN HAVE TO BE PAID BEFORE DEPARTURE SOON TODAY. WE REQUIRE THE INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT COST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PET ON THE FLIGHT IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEMS, THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDED BY THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON THE KITTEN'S ARRIVAL A PET INSURANCE POLICY PROVIDES REIMBURSEMENT COVERAGE FOR YOUR PET ELIGIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENTS, SURGERIES, LAB FEES, X-RAYS, PRESCRIPTIONS AND MORE, SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE OPTIMAL HEALTH CARE DECISIONS FOR YOUR PETS BASED ON YOUR VETERINARIAN'S RECOMMENDATION, RATHER THAN ON THE COST OF TREATMENT.

THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDED UPON PRESENTATION OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPER BE IT A DRIVERS LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. WE JUST NEED THIS INSURANCE AS A COVER FOR THE PUPPIES . SO YOU HAVE TO SIGN THE NEW CONTRACT DOCUMENT BELOW, SO THAT THE KITTEN WILL BE DELIVERED WHILE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FULL REFUND........ THIS IS A REQUIRED PET INSURANCE AND IT VALID FOR 9 MONTHS.

2: PET CHECKED UP. ALL PETS AND ANIMALS ARE CHECKED UP AT THE PET BAGGAGE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO DELIVERY. A VET DOCTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND IT IS DONE TO ENSURE THE KITTEN HAS MET UP WITH NATIONAL REGULATIONS ON ALL VET CERTIFICATES AND HEALTH PAPERS.

A: TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PETS ARE UP TO DATE ON ALL VACCINATIONS.B: IT WILL HELP TO KNOW IF THE KITTEN HAD ALL THE RABIES SHOTS OR NOT.C: WILL HELP TO KNOW THAT THE KITTEN WILL BE DELIVERED WITH ALL HEALTH PAPERS.

REASONS WHY WE ADOPTED NON-PET SHIPPING WITHOUT AN INSURANCE PAPERWORK.

1...........} IN CASE OF ANY PET ABANDONMENT AT OUR AGENCY, PET WITHOUT INSURANCE, WILL BE HOMELESS AND WILL BE TAKEN TO PET'S RESCUE WHILE PETS WITH INSURANCE WILL BE PROTECTED BY THEIR LIFE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT ,

2...........}IN CASE OF ANY ACCIDENTS WHILE TRANSPORTING YOUR PET TO YOU LIKE ANY DEFECTS ATTACKING YOUR KITTEN , YOU WILL BE 100% COMPENSATED BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY SINCE YOUR KITTEN POSSESS` A LIFE INSURANCE COVER .SO PLEASE DO TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GO AND SEND THE $1150USD USING OUR ADDRESS BELOW.

DEPOSITS: REQUIRED
YOUR KITTEN'S SHIPPING FEE HAS BEEN PAID . SO YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE FOR YOUR KITTEN. WE ACCEPT CASH, MONEY TRANSFER AND MAJOR CREDIT CARDS FOR PAYMENT. THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE IS $1150 USD AND YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL SO THAT WE CAN PUT YOUR KITTEN ON BOARD FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT:

This information below contains all information you will need to issue payment. Copy this information to the nearest Western Union or Walmart Money Gram store. Fill out the Western Union or Money Gram form using the exact details as below. Once you have made the payment, you will be given a receipt with a transaction identification number known as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for Western Union or REFERENCE NUMBER for Money Gram. The MTCN or REFERENCE is confirmation you have paid the money. Kindly email to us the MTCN or REFERENCE NUMBER and the Sender’s names or equally a scan copy of the receipt.

Cashier's Payment Information

BANK:.............Western Union/Money Gram
AMOUNT:......................$1150usd
NAME'S:.........TAMASANG VALENTINE MABOH
CITY:.............LIEGE
STATE:..............BRUSSELS
Zip Code:..............0032
Test Question:.............Who cares?
Test Answer:...............God

After you send the money by WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, please don’t forget to send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) OR REFERENCE NUMBER, money amount and the sender’s full names, this is more important for receiving of the money, after we receive the payment we will put your kitten on the next available flight to your location and update your tracking code which you can always track the status of your kitten on our website using your tracking number .

PAYMENT METHODS AND DIRECTIVES
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR MAKING PAYMENT TO REDUCE CHARGES AT THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM STORE

There at the Western Union or Money Gram transfer agency, we have a common advice that we give to all our client to reduce their charges at the Western Union or Money Gram.

NOTE : Tell the Western Union agents that you want to do money transfer to an individual and for personal reasons .This is to make sure your money transfer charges remain very low, if you tell the Western Union or Money Gram agents that you are making payment to a company and for a pet purpose , they will charge you extremely very high as compared to the normal transfer fee . Just tell the Western Union agents that you are making money transfer to an individual and for personal reasons so that the transfer charges should remain very low. THAT WILL MAKE THE TRANSACTION VERY SIMPLE AND FASTER.

RICHARD HUNT
BRANCH DIRECTOR

STAY TO ENJOY PET TRANSPORT AGENCY
BRANCH MANAGER
GLOBAL PET CARGO DEPARTMENT,
UNIVERSE MOVER PETS DEPARTMENT

http://www.universemover.com/images/...se%20mover.png

DEAR
WHEN YOU GET TO THE MONEYGRAM STORE AND COLLECT THE SENDERS FORM AND FILL,THE FIRST NAMES SHOULD BE.. GILBERT ATIM AND THE LAST NAMES SHOULD BE FOMBANG

FOR EXAMPLE
FIRST NAMES................GILBERT ATIM
LAST NAMES..................FOMBANG
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION
MANAGEMENT

another name they used to try to get money...

exoticfelinekittens@gmail.com
universemover@live.com

0032489609844 this phone number is still working and he still picks up..its the person from universe movers...that site btw has been shut down... well not sh ut down but disappeared...
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 pm

heh, im so glad i found this site. i wouldnt pay anyone via money gram anyways but its nice to have this information. heres my story. he even sent me pictures of a bird

Heres one of someone trying to scam me over a bird.

The email conversation starts at the bottom. Also the "agency" email is after the email conversation on the bottom. Hope this helps someone out there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you have a website for this company you used? i tried looking them up and found nothing on them. also i will not do money gram as it is untraceable so that is out of the question. a secure transaction is the only way id pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:59:51 -0700
Subject: RE: Super Sweet Congo African Grey.
To: *Removed by the moderator

Good day Sean.
I am just to inform you that your bird is at the delivery company pending shipment, I gave them all the instructions with your address for them to contact you, Any problem please let me know as soon as possible because i know they must have contacted you by now.

RE: Super Sweet Congo African Grey.
Sent:Mon 4/28/08 3:43 AM
Reply-to:homebird2000@yahoo.com

Hi Sean, Yes i know about the mistake, We where talking about a bird not a puppy, But you see i am not a fool to tell you about a puppy while we are talking about a bird, Just that it happen funny that the time i was to write you, My little Lexia wont let me be so it is out of something like lets say unconsciousness that made me wrote you about a puppy so hope that is no problem with you, So Sean for the mean time i will drop off the bird today at the delivery and give them instructions to contact you ok, I was to inform you that i took another pictures of Marc Yesterday and right now i just saved them into my PC, Will you like to see them??? I guess this will be the last photos of the bird i will take so the rest of the photos will be provided to me by you as you promised me right.
Looking forward to read from you in the next future.
Please as soon as the transportation company contact you keep me informed,
Many thanks.
Martin.

--- On Sun, 4/27/08, <*Removed by the moderator> wrote:

To: homebird2000@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2008, 2:51 PM

I thought we were talking about a bird where did a puppy come into the conversation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:58:16 -0700

Ok Sean.
Thanks for the informations, I will drop off the puppy tomorrow and the transportation company will get in contact with you in regards of the shipping payment, So i should have done that today but for some reasons i have a party with my colleagues so it wont be possible, So tomorrow will be good ok.
Talk to you in the next future and also Sean please promise me you will take care of Marc ok.
Many thanks.
Martin..

Date: Sunday, April 27, 2008, 9:30 AM

my names is xxx, city and state is pembroke pines florida, zip code is 33025 and the nearest airport is fort lauderdale airport. the

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 07:45:05 -0700

Ok Sean,
I know what i am doing ok, The company is legit and they have been shipping pets so dont worry everything will be fine,
All you have to do now is to mail me back with your shipping details so i can get it to them and also drop off the bird there tomorrow so they can contact you and negotiate everything with you ok,
So mail me back with your full names, Your nearest airport, Your City/State, And if possible your contact phone number, As soon as i get all the information's, I will take them to the delivery transportation company along with Marc and all his belongings he will be coming to you with and give them instructions to contact you and move forward with the transportation of your bird,
Good bye for now and look forward reading from you in the next future.
Many thanks.
Martin.

Date: Sunday, April 27, 2008, 6:57 AM

that's fine if you can prove they are a legit company.

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 03:49:07 -0700

Ok what if i say you pay the shipping directly to the shipping transportation company that will handle the shipping of the pet to you, If you agree then let me know and i will tell you what to do.
Thanks.
Martin.

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, <*Removed by the moderator> wrote:

Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 2:27 PM

If you can get me an actual agency that's fine. But without an agency i wont do it. If i have to send the money to you first before there is any conformation the bird is sent i cant do that, i think you can see why. I don't mind paying a company the money while you are there and putting the bird on the plane. How much is the actual fee for shipping?

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:57:31 -0700

Yes actually you know the it will help me to go ahead with the shipping so you have to pay for the shipping of your bird ok, So i dont know if you will pay the money to me or to the agency that will handle the transportation, Is all left on you because if i am the one to pay them the money know i must be there to see how things goes well so make a decision and get back to me.
Thanks.

--- On Fri, 4/25/08, <*Removed by the moderator> wrote:

Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 7:20 AM

so im supposed to pay you before he gets shipped?

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 04:28:52 -0700

Thanks for getting back to me, Ok all you have to do now is to e-mail me back with your full shipping details, When you get back to me with your full shipping details it will help me know where i am directing the flight to, So all you have to do now is to get back to me with your full names, Your closest airport, Your zipcode, Your contact phone number, So when you get back to me with this informations i will use them for the shipping arrangements, So know when you send over the shipping fee and i book for the flight of the bird, all you have to wait is for the flight details after i am done booking the flight ok, So the air-port will give me all the flight details for the birds arrival to your location, The details consist of the time of departure, time of arrival, Shipping cage#, aircraft#...etc, So with all this informations, it will help you know when and what time to be at your airport to pick-up the bird upon arrival and also know how to identify them.
So as i get things ready you get back to me with the shipping details address i need.
Many thanks.
Martin.

--- On Thu, 4/24/08, <*Removed by the moderator> wrote:

To: "Martin A" <homebird2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 9:13 PM

im ready now.

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:40:09 -0700

Thanks for getting back to me again, Ok to this mail are some wonderful gorgeous pictures of the bird so hope you love them, So i will be sending the bird to you from Cameroon and Cameroon is located in African Coast, So let me know when you are ready for the bird so i can give you details about getting the bird shipped to you.
Thanks.
Martin.

Date: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 7:27 PM

i would like to have him. can you send pictures? where is Cameroon at?

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:13:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Super Sweet Congo African Grey.

Hi interested in my Grey? My family welcome you,So for now the Grey is still available for a new home,his name is Marc and that is how he likes to be called....Marc is a well trained African Grey bird that will make you feel the happiness a bird can give to a human,he is 17months old and DNA tested by our local vet doctors,Marc is not aggressive to people like strangers and friends......For he like to play with other pets at home and even kids...He also like to be carried on shoulder for a walk and shopping,well you will see more of these when you get him home....as you can see all i want Marc to have is a good home somebody who is willing to take good care of him and give him the best attention he needs....as for his pictures i will provide them to you at your requested time ok......so do get back to me when you will be needing him home.....And also do promise me you are going to give him a good home and send me update on his pictures every month so i can be sure he is doing well with his new family, The reason why i want to be sure that you can take good care of him is because i am out of location and i will be shipping him to you from Cameroon, So it will cost you the total of 250.00, I have pics available, So if you are interested let me know....Waiting to read from you soon have a nice day

Subject: Super Sweet Congo African Grey.
To: comm-655186837@craigslist..org
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 5:58 PM

do you still have the african grey? i love these birds. what are you asking for it? does it come with anything else?

Here is the "agency" that was used email to me.

DELIVERY NOTIFICATION OF AN AFRICAN GREY.
From: pets International Pet Movers (pets.internationalmovers@mail.org)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Mon 4/28/08 10:55 AM

I.A.T.A (INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY) CAMEROON.

Dear Client,
We have information about a Male Congo African Grey from Mr. Martin here at I.A.T.A Douala Cameroon, We will like you to go over the massage below carefully to make sure we deliver the Congo African Grey to the right address;

Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Names
City/State Pembroke Pines Florida
Phone# ????
Airport
Fort Lauderdale Airport

This African Grey has to come with all necessary papers needed, Our Cameroonian veterinarians went through with some Medical tests to be sure of its health, It was done,all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS were all accurate, The test has been conducted and He is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (Dogs & cats) and even humans.So this Bird(Congo African Grey) is now ready for transportation. But it should be noted that this transportation cannot be carried out unless the transporation and delivery fee of ($250) is paid for the transportation of this Bird(Congo African Grey) which will come alongside two of our pet carriers.
We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When you contract with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNCELLOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flights for your pet/parcel. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure a smooth move as possible. Due to rate of pet smuggles we decide to take proper care of various pet/pets transported from our agency I.A.T.A, With any problem with your pet in case of us taking care we will give an account of your pet. So we do our best not to fall a victim. Under any pet in our department knows that you will have the pet as soon as all the arrangement is done. This delivery is schedule that the pet should be delivered to your air-port on an appointed time(5Hrs To 7:30Mins). We give you calls or mails for any information we need or when we are lost.
DEAR CLIENT.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FORWARD PAYMENT OF YOUR PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS.
.THIS PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL FUND IS TO BE PAID THROUGH WALMART MONEYGRAM TO AIR-PORT COFFERS HERE IN CAMEROON TO THE CASHIER I.A.T.A USING THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS,
NAMES FRU CHARL MARY NDETA

COUNTRY CAMEROON-CM
STATE LITTORAL PROVINCE
CITY DOUALA
ADDRESS 5 long way road Akwa, Douala
ZIP CODE

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION...........WHAT NUMBERS
ANSWER...............................1234

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to transport this Congo African Grey early enough to your country via the address today. We have to transport the Congo African Grey Parrot today using the 12PM Flight OR 1AM flight and the delivery time is 7:30 MINS MAXIMUM.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO GO TO NEAREST MONEY GRAM WALMART SERVICE AND YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE PROVIDED TO YOU ABOVE.If this fee is not provided, this Congo African Grey will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $250.00USD, Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details SUCH AS THE SENDERS NAMES AND ALSO THE REFERENCE NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS, THE TRACKING NUMBER AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE OF YOUR Congo African Grey WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE AS WELL AS A DELIVERY ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT SO THAT INCASE ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU GET BACK YOUR MONEY.
Thanks

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICE OF IATA
DOUALA BRANCH CAMEROON.

SECRETARY
Mrs..Jennifer Lambert

THE MANAGER
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
IATA PET SERVICE
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: (00237) 949-920-91 OR (+237) 94992091
E-mail: pets.internationalmovers@mail.org

Heh, the dead give away is the money gram part.

hope this helps someone out there.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 pm

im not sure if i should send the money..im afraid it might be a scam...

ok. make sure that you give me the money transfer control number as soon as you send the money okwaiting to read from you again
--- On Mon, 12/1/08, <potential victim> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: RE: African Gray's
To: "ambemuweh@yahoo.com" ambemuweh@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 3:52 PM

Yes today I will

edy ambe wrote:
are you going to send the money today? because i want to make sure that i start with the shipping negotiation as soon as possible waiting to read from you again
thanks
--- On Mon, 12/1/08, <potential victim> wrote:
To: ambemuweh@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:25 PM
iam going to send the money ok

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, edy ambe ambemuweh@yahoo.com
wrote:

To: <potential victim>
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 2:51 AM

what do you take me for??? a cheat or what?. i am 59 years old and a father of two children. i also have a job which i think can take good care of my family ok. if you think that i am not to be trusted then you are free to allow this whole negotiation. i am a God fearing person and i see no need why i should tell you that i am going to ship the birds to you when i will not "what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul". do you think that if i was out for money i could have asked you to pay just $180?????. why can't you think of that. all i can tell you is that, the decision is all yours and i know that the almighty God is my witness
thanks

--- On Sun, 11/30/08, <potential victim> wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 6:54 PM

i hope you arent going to steal my money...what airport are you going to send the birds to?....because you didnt even ask me any information..and the pictures you showed me are birds with a female..and obviously you are a man....i trust you by sending you my money..i really have worked hard to finnaly find african grey parrots..and i love them already as a part of my family

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, edy ambe ambemuweh@yahoo.com
wrote:

Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 3:19 AM

it was a pleasure talking with you over the phone. you will
have to send the money to me using western union transfer
agency to my address below

NAME....................................NGWA LESLEY NFORNA
COUNTRY...........................CAMEROON
STATE......................................YAOUNDE
CITY........................................BASTOS
ADDRESS.......................... RUE BASTOS STREET 23

ZIP CODE..........................00237
TEST QUESTION..................WHO
ANSWER...........................KEEN AND MIMI

as soon as you do the transfer. do well to email me the money transfer reference number so that i can pick up the money and pay for the shipping charges of. as soon as i will be done at the airport, i am going to email you the flight information so that you will be able to know when exactly to expect the the birds of. you will not need to walk along with a cage at the airport to pick them up as i am going to provide a comfortable cage which they will be shipped inside of.. they will be coming along with some toys they enjoy playing including their handbook which is going to guide you on their likes and dislikes of. i will be waiting to read from you again.

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, <potential victim> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 9:59 PM

hey i called you but i think your phone was off..

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, edy ambe ambemuweh@yahoo.com
wrote:

Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:36 AM

you can call me at your convinience ok because thats my cell phone number.no matter the time i will pick up your
call or you can give me your number so that i can call you if that will be ok by you. waiting
thanks

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, <potential victim> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:36 AM

what time should i call you?

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, edy ambe ambemuweh@yahoo.com
wrote:

Subject: Fw: RE: African Gray's
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 8:24 AM

thanks very much for the mail.i ma very sorry for the late response. i really do appreciate the interest you have in adopting my pets and i do believe your home will be the right home for them because i love them so much and it is hard on me giving them out. i don't have any intentions to take back the birds from you when i return to USA ok. but before we proceed with this, it will be an agreement between the two of us that you will never give out my babies for sale.i have never intended to give them up for sale. it will seem to me as if i am giving out my own biological children for sale.what i need from you as the reward for my babies is to make sure you treat them with great love and affection like your biological children. African Grey birds have the reputation as being the best talkers of the parrot kingdom. They have an uncanny ability to not only mimic speech, but mimic it in a voice that sounds quite human. They also imitate sounds with incredible accuracy, from dripping faucets to construction equipment. Be careful about uttering any words you don't want them to learn, since they seem to have a knack for learning just what you don't want them to learn!. if you are prepared to respect the above conditions then get back with the name of the nearest airport in your location and your phone number so that i can inquire the cost to deliver them to you and update you ok. all you will need to do is to cover the delivery charges to your location.they will be coming along side to you with all their legal document and a cage which i am going to deliver them inside. i will equally include some toys they enjoy playing with and also a hand book which is going to guide you on their likes and dislikes ok..below are some pictures of the birds. the male is called keen and the female is called mimi. hope you will love them so much. looking forward to read from you you can call me using the number 00237-7510-4245 or
+237-75104245
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi,
I was looking at the same add and it is definately a scam. Their "branch" in Musina could not deliver COD! So I followed it to the point where i got the following information:

WORLDWIDE PETRELOCATORS
Dear Client number 32,

The management of Pet relocators Worldwide wishes to bring the following to your attention:We have your birds from Mr Paul James,Messina.to be delivered to you ************** using the address below:

<<<<<<<<<<<<Accessories Included>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KC Registration Certificate
Transfer of Ownership Certificate
Vet certificate
Shots Record
Birth Certificate
Feeding Manual
A 25 Page Health and feeding Manual
<<<<<<<<<<<Cost Of Delivery and Payment>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This delivery will cost R1000 including medical fee.

In this regard, we wish to inform you that, due to high amount of abuse,we have canceled our online payment method,and all payments are now done via western union wire transfer directly to our accountant to our Sub Branch wire transfer office in your location which is the service For ALL OUR SA Clients Clients.

THIS PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE AT THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE COMPANY WHICH IS IN CAMEROON. WHICH IS THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE PETS RELOCATORS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING THE BIRDS DURING THE DELIVERY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.THIS IS BECAUSE OUR ACCOUNTS AND ALL FINANCIAL ISSUES ARE UNDER AUDITING AND ALL PAYMENTS DESTINED FOR OUR BRANCH HERE IN FLORIDA HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO OUR SUB-HEADQUARTERS IN CAMEROON. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION WIRE TRANSFER AGENT.

AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.THIS PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO THE DIRECTOR OF PETS RELOCATORS SERVICES IN CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS

PAYMENT ADDRESS OF OUR DIRECTOR

Money Transfer ............................................WESTER N UNION TRANSFER
Accountant Recievers Names...........................DONALD MUNYONGO MOKI
Country........................................... ..........Cameroon
City.............................................. ...............LIMBE
Zipcode......................................00237
Address.....................Maker rooms Avenue
For security purpose, we usually expect our customers to use a pass
question and answer.

Pass Question:......................................... .. where
Answer:........................................... ............. here

Due to the changing movement of the delivery status with respect to the delivery payments, we count on the immediate payment of the delivery upon getting this mail so that your birds could would be issues a delivery card as stipulated in the tracking information .All payments must be completed with a REPLY to this mail with the following relevant information

Senders Name Mr.or Mrs:.............................................
( The names used to get the payment done )
Amount Sent.............................................. .............................
( The exact amount )
Reference Number or Confirmation number of the money sent......................

As soon as you receive this email, You are expected to have the Delivery fee for your birds paid as soon as possible .Get back to us as soon as possible once you have this done.

The birds are registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of the birds with two our delivery agents at your doorstep.

Thanks
Home delivery Manager Messina Branch
Mr. Xason Oliva

Email: petsdeliveryairservice@rocketmail.com

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET RELOCATORS CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. ELIZABETH SWIFT

; PetAir SA Safe Hands - Safe Journey

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended for the use of the named recipients only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy or disclose its contents to any person and immediately delete the material from your computer
system..

:o

NOTES:
1) The delivery fee of ZAR1000 was quoted before they even knew where I lived???
2) To my knowledge, there is no Western Union branch in South Africa!!
3) The last paragraph says it all!!!!!!

Is there anyway someone can get this/these people on Internet Fraud charges? The SA Police were not very helpful in this regard. The given account must be traceable.

Keep up the good work
Regards
Corpusdelectus :)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello and thank you for being interested in our Parrots.
I am a father of 47 years, married with three children, two girls and one boy left Maryville, TN for Toledo,OH
because of the nature of my job.

Our parrots are now 12 months old, DNA tested, vaccinated,chipped and well De-wormed.
Super tame, talks and mimics many sounds. Has a large vocabulary, laughs, burps, sneezes and coughs and will come with a Large cage.They are called Bias and Eli.In this effect, the cost of delivery and registration papers for any parrots you want is as follows below:

-300 $ for a baby male or female and
-400 $ for the two including a large cage and toys....
-Character: They are very Affectionate, tonic and calm, sociable, sensitive, very attached to their teachers, lively and very playful.
However, I have some questions for you,
1 .... Do you have other pets which may serve as a companion for Biasand Eli?
2 ........ Are you sure that you will take good care of them and will be capable of paying the delivery and adoption fee to your location?

I await your mail as soon as possible.
Sincerely

NOTIFICATION OF PENDING DELIVERY AND PAYMENT INFORMATION OF YOUR BIRD‏‏‏
From: pet.transportation agency (pet.transportationdeliveryagency@live.com)
Sent: Thu 11/19/09 3:16 PM
To: <removed>

WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS (INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION SERVICE)

World wide professional pets shippers and their staff has been successfully transporting pets for over a decade. We are licensed by the USDA, and comply with the Animal Welfare Act in all phases of our handling of your pet's move. We are fully insured for all ground transportation. We treat your pet like one of our own, providing plenty of TLC, to make the journey as stress free as possible.World wide professional Pets shippers is able to arrange door-to-door pet transportation worldwide. Successful relocation of your pet requires careful planning with a current knowledge of all domestic and international regulations. With that knowledge, along with our extensive network of other global professionals, we can provide time saving, safe transportation of your pets. Our dedication is to the worry-free, hassle-free, cost effective, shipment of animals anywhere in the world.

Professional arrangements for door-to-door shipping
Airline reservations and itineraries
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping
We can also provide:
Vaccinations, certificates, and documentation
Adoption Papers,
Airline approved shipping containers
Customs clearance
Destination/origin ground services
Home pick up and drop off
Full service boarding facility
Dog and cat grooming

UNFORESEEN CHARGES

Please keep in mind that in the event of any delays caused by weather or the airlines we will take care of your pet(s), but that additional charges will be incurred.

OBJECTIVE:

World wide professional Pets shippers is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets..Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery/shipping for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination, this will help reduce the stress on your pet.If warm temperatures are a concern,pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely.But for larger animals,a kennel is not required.

Diane Johnson

Tag Name: Johnson

Code No.75644TC

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about one Female African Grey Parrot place here by Simon dew here at worldwide professional pet shippers LAMPETER With Tag Name Johnson And Registration Code 75644TC ( Age 3 month Old) to be transported and delivered to you using the following information.
COUNTRY
UNITED STATES
ADDRESS

<removed>
<removed>

PHONE NUMBERS
DELIVERY TYPE
DOOR STEP DELIVERY
FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PEND
PETS INFORMATION

NAMES OF PET

kiki

BREED African Grey Parrot

SEX
FEMALE

Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the US, all our US based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients rapid payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use our International Accounts for payment which Host is in CAMEROON.

METHOD>>>>>>>>WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED>>>>>>>WESTERN UNION

AMOUNT>>>>>>>>$120

DIRECTOR PAYMENT INFORMATION
NAMES OF RECEIVER
Mr. MESSE EMMANUEL

COUNTRY CAMEROON

CITY

LIMBE

ZIP CODE: 00237
TEST QUESTION: Hello?
ANSWER: Hi

WESTERN UNION STORES AND THEIR ADDRESS WHERE YOU ARE TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY

BATAVIA MARATHON
520 W MAIN STREET
Batavia, OH 45103

WOODFOREST NTL BK #0470
1815 STATE RTE 125
INSIDE WALMART SUPERCENTER
Amelia, OH 45102

OHIO PIKE MARATHON
1723 A EAST OHIO PIKE
Amelia, OH 45102

This payment should be made as soon as possible,If this fee is not provided, this Bird will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $120 Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details, IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS AND ALSO YOU SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND FORWARDED IT TO OUR E MAIL ADDRESS.YOU CAN REACH US THROUGH
GENERAL MANAGER
MR ALVIN OLIVER

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS WORLD WIDE ,

SECRETARY
Mrs. SERAPHIN MALION

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
PET DELIVERY AGENCY

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Copyright ???|??-? 1994-2009 The U.S National Inc.

Sent: Tue 11/10/09 7:21 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the email and fast response on my sweet and lovely pair of african grey,they are both male and female.The reason why I am giving my birds for adoption it's because,This birds are located in Washington Dc.
where i just move to my new apartment.due to my work schedule that why i wanted a best of home to her.,Since the birds are many,i am looking for caring and lovely homes most especially GOD fearing,who will take very good care of the birds.
These birds are of 12 and 13 weeks old of age and they are of varieties of weights as from 0.3lbs to 1.2lbs and will actually attend 3.2lbs when fully grown up.
To enable us know who and where our birds will be going for Re-homing, I will like you to provide me with this following information's;
Where are you located.....................?
What sex do you want.......................?
Have you ever owned a birds before.............................?
What is your age.........................?
What is your occupation...........................?
Promise me you are going to take good care of the birds when he/she becomes your family companion..............................?
We do breed african grey parrot and they are very lovely easy going with kids and other household pets as well and will make an excellent companion with your home.

We need your location so as to be alert on how this birds has to be transported,because we do give options as we also make arrangements for delivery right up to your doorsteps if you are distant far away from us,and this is done so because of the fast and safety journey we love our birds to pass through. If you are really interested in making this birds your family lovely companion, Since they are all Akc/Ckc registered more so these birds will be coming the following items including a birds scrapbook for first week start.
AKC register papers,CKC register papers.
Pedigree check papers.
Vet record.
Health certificate of 5years guarantee...
A Travel crate,pack with food, coupons, toys, from home with the scent of their litter mates and mom and a scrapbook
of their first weeks of life!
Thanks
Best Regards...

I have more but I think I deleted them.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

i cannot beleive this. i am sad to say i found this site too late, i have already sent them almost $700. and they wont stop calling me trying to scam more money out of me. i have been talking to this person for days and now i just feel like an idiot. i posted an add on kijiji looking for a great dane. and this guy replied. here is our convo.

hello,
wondering if you are still looking for the puppy , if yes do get back to me for more details and pics of mine that i am wiling to give them out for adoption and free to a good and a loving home so if you know you are going to take then home do get back to me as soon as possible
thanks and waiting
regards

My Reply: Hello, i would like to see some pics of them! how old are they? im not too sure though, i am interesting in getting one more around christmas time. i am planning on getting my boyfreind one for a present. but i would love to know the details and see some pics then maybe ill consider it!

Thanks, <removed>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:36:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Reply to your "LOOKING FOR GREAT DANE PUPPIES" Ad on Kijiji
To:<removed>

Hello thanks for email.Let me tell you about my female and male puppies Harley and Shanie.I know you will love these puppies..They are 12 weeks old now and registered and they are currently on all shots,when ever i call them up they will run up to me like a three year old kid..They have been raised in our home with lots of love and care, and they are well socialized with a wonderful temperament,they are vet checked and up to date on all shots and are very fine among kids and other pets like dogs,cats.birds etc, they will make very fine house pets.they are just too adorable.These little puppies love to run and play,they like to stop and smell flowers.They are a pleasure to have around,They are very friendly,playful and has a very good behavior and very good temperament.These puppies are eager to learn, fearless, friendly, and sociable. their high energy level may overwhelm new owners who are not
prepared for it.My puppies are not prone to excessive barking, but their tendency to bark at suspicious activity makes them excellent watchdogs.They love to be cuddle, but they are not overly demanding of attention.
I am giving Shanie and Harley out for adoption because their mum was knock down by a car and i don't have much time to spend with them now.I am having a new occupation that takes much of my time,so i want to send them to any loving and caring home,that they will be spoiled rotten with love..They will bring so much love and joy to your family,you will get just the best from these puppies.They need lots of love and affection,lots of kisses and hugs,sure you will give all this to them ? Health wise their health is guarantee as they had proper veterinary check ups.worming and they took the following vitamins.3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat,NEW Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints.
Before you adopt Harley and Shanie i will like to know the following from you
1-Have you been around dogs or is your first experience?
2-Are you a pet lover or simply a fan ?
3- Do you have children because these puppies has high affection for children?
4-we will like you to describe your home environment?
5-where are you located ?
I am asking all this questions simply for the well being of the bundle of beauty you are about to bring into your home.
Thanks and waiting for your reply soon.

My Reply: Hello! so i am thinking that we may be interestind for sure! just was wondering if you have any pictures, and also just had a couple questions. do you want us to take both dogs? and also where are you located? my boyfriend and i are just thinking it through and so far it is looking like we would love to have one.. or if you need us to take both maybe we could even do that? let me know! thanks

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:46:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Reply to your "LOOKING FOR GREAT DANTE PUPPIES" Ad on Kijiji

Before you adopt Harley and Shanie i will like to know the following from you
1-Have you been around dogs or is your first experience?
2-Are you a pet lover or simply a fan ?
3- Do you have children because these puppies has high affection for children?
4-we will like you to describe your home environment?
5-where are you located ?
I am asking all this questions simply for the well being of the bundle of beauty you are about to bring into your home.
Thanks and waiting for your reply soon.

My Reply: 1-i have been around dogs my whole life
2-I am a pet lover
3-i have a little boy he is 15 months old and LOVES dogs
4-our home emviromment is very clean and friendly. we own our own home in _______, it is a fairly big house with 4 bedrooms and a big basement. we have a decent size yard that we are getting fenced before winter. we own a 1 female dog she is a mutt, and 1 female cat she is a himalayan/ragdoll mix. we are very affectionate towards our animals.
5-(Deleted info)

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:19:33 +0100

Hi
thanks for the mail. I am very happy that at list these puppies will find a loving home. I don't no what to say but I really wanted you to come and up the puppies your self so that I can meet the loving family that wants to adopt my babies, but since as you are located at Exeter, ON and I just relocated to Winnipeg, MB, I know this is really a long way for you to come and pick up the puppy. But if every thing is OK with you, I can get them registered in one PETS DELIVERY AGENCY hear in my area for them to be delivered to you as soon as possible. The agency is going to drop them at your door step and they are going to notify you before them arrival to your home and they are also going to let you no how you are to make their payment. If OK then pleases get back to me with these details ASAP. As for their delivery it is going to cost you not more than $150 for them to be delivered to your door step. If OK then gets back to me with this information, for the registration I will like to remind you again these puppies are for free all I need is a good home for them

1)-full names..........
2)-Phone number................?
3)-Home address.......?
4)-Postal code................?
5)-City ………………………?

I will like to reminded you that I am giving these puppies out for adoption all I need is a good home for them so do get back to me with all these details as soon as possible so that I can get them register at the delivery agency to be deliver to your location
Thanks and waiting to read from you soon

My Reply: Hey! i was wondering if you had any pictures of these puppies? also no offence or anything, we do not feel safe giving a stranger our information. so if possibly maybe we could set up the delivery of the puppies?

(have you noticed how i asked to see pictures 3 times already)

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:35:10 +0100
To:<removed>

hello,
i will do that but just get back to me with the delivery details ASAP

My Reply: hello, sorry it took me this long to get back to you, we were away a ll weekend without access to a computer.
We do not feel comfortable giving out our personal information to a stranger, is it possible to aproach this a different way? like if we get ahold of the company that will deliver the dogs and give them our info ourselves?

so anyways i ended up giving them my info, and i feel really stupid for this. this is his reply after i gave them info.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:51:59 +0100

o.k
thanks for the mails as well i am done with the delivery of the puppies so the delivery agency is going to contact you about the delivery and when they will arrive your location today and how you will be making their payment so once you read from them do get back to me all the papers of the pups has been fixed under your names and the transfer of ownership paper has been made wish they arrive your location safely
so i will be waiting to read from you soon

My Reply: Hello, so they did contact me, although i had a very hard time understanding the guy. he did not speak well english at all. he told me i had to make my payment today, so i went to the nearest westurn union to pay and they were closed. so i cannot make the payment till tomarrow. im not sure how to go about to tell the company that.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:10:36 +0100

hello,
o.k
all will be fine i will contact them and let them know that so first thing tomorrow morning you go and do that and get back to me o.k
i will be waiting to read from you soon

My Reply: ok thank you so much! that would be a big help! i cant wait for the puppies to arrive

then i asked to see pictures.. againnn. for like the 4th time

he did send me pictures of two great danes, and i must say they were very convincing pictures. kind of sad cause i fell in love with them once i seen them.

we went on talking about the puppies and succh, then the "Agency" sent me an email

G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE
Front line Winipeg
TOLL FREE NUMBER
Tel: 0023774907096 OR 0023774907096

Welcome to G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE branch of Winnipeg , the relocating pets best friend since 1979. The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets in the above photos and is also recognized as the Human-Animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate or as you purchase the pet, you want the best for your pet. G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced traveler or a first time traveler, G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

Dear Client,
We here by inform you that we are in possession of Great Dane Puppies to be Delivered. Delivery Cage Number 013 From Mr. Sherise Melvin the G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE Alabama to be transported and home delivered to you using the following home address.:

<<<<<<<<<<<<DELIVERY ADDRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Names -----
Address------
Country/Ctiy/Zip code
-------
Telephone Number
------------

The Puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the our delivery policy demands,Winnipeg veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status. The tests were conducted and the results were positive. Their Health Papers and USDA Certs were accurate and they are free from QUARANTINE. The test results indicated that the Puppies are free from all diseases that may attack other animals (Horses, Birds, Cats etc.). The experienced pets moving specialists at Pets_Transport_Agency_ Service, the Air Cargo Agency(A.C.A) will handle your Puppies delivery with confidence, professionalism, and trust. Pets_Transport_Agency_ Service NO TRANQUILIZER rule is designed for the safety and welfare of your puppies during airline cargo transport. Pets_Transport_Agency_ Service registered with the USDA as an Intermediate Handler, is governed by the rules, regulations and mandates of the Animal Welfare Act, the (AWA) and the Federal Law governing scheduled airline air cargo shipments.
The Puppies are now ready for delivery, but it should be noted that this process cannot be carried out unless the money for flight ticket($150) is paid to register them for transportation and delivery. The Puppies will come alongside with two of our pets carriers.

NB.
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARDS TO PAY WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT FOUR DAYS AHEAD AND PAYMENTS ABOVE $2500 BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY OR PAYMENTS BELOW THAT AMOUNT, YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA WESTERN UNION TO OUR FINANCIAL DIRECTOR ADDRESS BELOW AND ALSO BECAUSE OUR ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER AUDITING.SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING c AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND($150) VIA WESTERN UNION

BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS....

WE DO

ACCEPT CREDIT CARD ,AND BANK TO BANK TRANSFER AND PAYPAL JUST THAT PRESENTLY OUR ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER AUDITING,SO ALL FUNDS ARE BEING PAID VIA WESTERN UNION......PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS BELOW AND SEND THE MONEY TO THE FINANCIAL DIRECTOR OF THE PET MOVERS CAMEROON BRANCH.

The payment is to be done to Air Animal's developed through WESTERN UNION Service to the moving & relocation industry in our Head Quaters in Cameroon because we receive all payments for International Deliveries through through western union who makes sure the Puppies safe delivered before payment is sent over to us. We will need you to pay the money as soon as possible, so we can board the Puppies on today's deliveries to your location which will be leaving to your location at approx 4:30 P.M and will be delivered at your home address as stated above within 5 hours.

For the payment you will have to go Western Union Store and make the payments

YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CASHIER OF OUR HEAD OFFICE AS WRITTEN BELOW.:

NAMES AKONGNUI ALEXY
COUNTRY Cameroon
STATE BUEA
CITY Molyko
ADDRESS
Avenue Kennedy
ZIP 00237

You will need a Test question and
Answer,so use the below

Test Question: HOW
Answer: FINE

The payment should be done as soon as possible so the Puppies can be home delivered to you on time today. If the fee is not provided the Puppies will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feeding until the CAMEROON branch manager confirms the payment of the $150
Kindly email us with the Western Union Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) and Sender's Name as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Delivery Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction will be sent to you.
Thanks

Enjoy Our Service G.K. AIRFREIGHT SERVICE WINNIPEG

Secretary: Mrs. Jamie Perry

METHOD OF PAYMENT.: WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER

so i went on with the payment and the dogs were suppose to be coming the next day. then they called nermerous time ssaying they needed me to pay a refundable fee of $500 for a crate. so we were completly unaware at this point of what was relly going on. so we went and paid. the puppies were suppose to arrive that night. when they didnt show up and we got home and seen 11 missed calls from them on our phone i knew something was not right. so i went to google and typed in animal delivery scam. and this site is the first thing that came up, titles as CAMEROON SCAMS once i read all the scams from cameroon. at that point i knew we had got scamed. in wich it was too late, we had already gave them $700. i was very upset about this and heartbroken because i was very ecxiting for these non existing dogs

They are still harassing me with calls! now wanting us to pay a refundable $500 dollars for insurance on these "dogs". i told them to leave me alone, but they wont!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:29:23 +0100
Subject: Re: egyptian mau
To: xxxxx

Hi there,
Thanks for the mail and the interest in my baby kittens male and female.They are still available and ready to go male and female Spectacular pure breed KC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.In placing my kittens out for sale,I am looking for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.These adorable,cute and gorgeous kittens are 12 and 13 weeks old and would be the perfect match for you.They will be the best playmate you've ever dream of.With their great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets,they would be the one to steal your soul.They would be coming along with their vet records,and all their KC registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about because i will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package ok. Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get them,please e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully .

-)How to Potty Train This kittens

You need start learning where and when to relieve them-self, though it may take him some time to understand what his master is asking when training begins.

-) You also need to Keep the kitten in a crate at night and when you leave the house. Crate training is a method that uses a kittens natural instincts to keep him away from his urine and feces. The crate can be a small kittens carrier , Then u need to Let the kittens after each meal and immediately after waking up in the morning and from naps. These are the times when the need for relieving himself is almost certain, so they are good times to use positive reinforcement.

Time to eat they eat twice a day 9 AM and 6 PM respectively or else they will never let you carry them as they will be angry .

I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

1...Are you a breeder.........??
2...have you been keeping pets.........??
3...Do you have kids at home.........??
4....Are you going to keep him or her or give him or her to someone.....??
5...Where are you located precisely..............??
6...Which sex are you interested in male or female..........??

Awaiting your kind respond

Thanks

Quote:
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:23:37 -0700
Subject: Female Egyptian Mau (Flight Pending Notification Awaiting Payment And Address Confirmation)
To:
CC:

WELCOME TO HOME DELIVERY EXPRESS.

To the City Delivery Customer Service email provider for - Pets Air Transportation Services Ltd -
We have information about your ....... Female Egyptian Mau Kitten --------------- (PET) from... Mary Burger . -------------------

SENDER’S INFORMATION

Name: Mary Burger .
Address : 516 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR.

NB: We have received confirmation from our International Host Account (IHA) for wiring the urgent delivery fee of $30 from the sender.

EXPECTED DELIVERY ADDRESS

Names: xxxxx
House Address : xxxxx
Post Code : xxxxx
Phone/fax number: xxxxx

PET'S INFORMATION

Breed (pure) : Egyptian Mau.
Sex : Female .

Delivery will be accompanied with all necessary credentials conducted by the city’s veterinarians to ensure proper pet health condition.
OTHER INFORMATION

These animals shall be coming with all necessary papers needed, vet papers, registration paper, vaccination card, health guarantee of one whole year and of course the new ownership document that shows that you are the new and rightful owner of the animals. The International World Pet Travel- Global veterinarian had to conduct another test to be sure of the health status, It was done, all was fine and Medication papers were accurate. The test Results shows that these animals are free from any animal related diseases that may attack other animals. So these animals are now ready for transportation and delivery which will be carried out sooner or later depending on when payment is confirmed.

PAPERS INCLUDED

Veterinary Certificate,
Shot Record,
The Worm,
Health Guarantee,

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

DELIVERY REPORT>>>>PENDING.
MEDICAL CHECK>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
CRATE CHECK>>>>>>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE>>>>>>>>DONE.
MICRO CHIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DONE.
DEPARTURE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.
ARRIVAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.

HOW TO GO ABOUT PAYMENT .

We accept payment using credit cards and bank transfers. But at the moment, the best and fastest means of payment is via Money Gram. We are facing a temporal problem which makes us use our Money Gram service Payment for your pet's. Delivery fee is effected via Money Gram at the closest area to you. So in the box below you find the payment details and info which you need to copy the information on a piece of paper and go to the Money Gram Store where you will find Money Gram and send the payment using the information provided below. So just follow the information on the box below. Payment at Money Gram is easy, faster and reliable. You just need to go tether, ask for a sending form, fill the Money Gram form using the information below as you see exactly and then send the money. You will be given the Reference Number and you email the number to us for confirmation. DO NOT disclose that you are sending money for your animals transportation because they will increase your charges. That is what we advise our customers. You just need to go there, demand for a sending form, fill the Money Gram system form using the information below as you see exactly and then send the money. Payment is sent to the names of the financial secretary in charge of receiving payments. Below are some of the Money Gram stores close to you were you can make payment:

1) xxxxx

2) xxxxx

3) xxxxx

PAYMENT
Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in U.S.A , all our U.S.A based accounts are currently under Auditing to increase clients’ safety. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on delivery time and also, we use our international accounts for payments which host in Cameroon, THE HEAD QUARTER OF THE COMPANY.

METHOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIRE TRANSFER.
REQUIRED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MONEY GRAM.
AMOUNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$180

TRANSFER METHOD MONEY GRAM.
N/B: PLEASE USE THE SEND OPTION TO REDUCE CHARGES.BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER______ $150 CHARGE FEE.PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER__________ $10 CHARGE FEE..

P.S Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to transfer charges.

ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE MONEY GRAM

MONEY TRANSFER .

Name: CLARENCE ABA .
City: DOUALA.
Post/Zip code: 00237.

You will need to include a test or security question when doing the transfer at the post office.
Test Question: ________________READY___________________________?
Answer: __________________YES_____________________________ __?

WHY WE URGE OUR CLIENTS TO USE THIS TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.

Clients have been complaining of high transfer charges in the process of transfer at the MONEY GRAM Store. So to protect their interest, when asked why they are making the transfer, they should say they are sending the money to her/his relative or a family member for a lower charge rate.

THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE TIPS WHEN YOU GET TO THE MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER STORE

I. Ask for a sender’s form.
I I. Fill the form using our Director’s name information in blue ( NAME : CLARENCE ABA ) ( COUNTRY : CAMEROON ) .
III. Return it back to the client at the counter with the amount to be sent.
IV. You will receive a receipt with a REFERENCE NUMBER.
V. CALL OR EMAIL THE MANAGER TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND GIVE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR DELIVERY TO BE ACTIVATED.
These animals are registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via phone or e-mail and confirm payment by giving the reference number, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of your Female Egyptian Mau.

HOME DELIVERY MANAGER: Mr. Henry Smith
DIRECTOR : Mr Kelvin Moki .
Tel/fax: 00237 95332765
Secretary

JESSICA WALES
We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
E-mail: homedelivery.express@yahoo.com
An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who are dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers.
This email including any attachment(s) is confidential and intended for the use of the name recipient only. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately, do not copy or disclose its content to any person and please delete immediately the material from your message box because it is highly classified.

Thanks for using our service.
General Manager Alabama Branch .
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 pm

This address is for the crate that we had to get so when the puppies flew from France to the USA they wouldn't get cold (Electronic thermal Crate)an promised refund once the dogs get to my house!!
FULL NAMES............................................. ............MBANKU RAY
ADDRESS........................................... .............28 Boulevard De Vingt Mai
CITY.............................................. .................YAOUNDE
STATE .................................................. .........CENTER
COUNTRY........................................... ........CAMEROON
ZIP CODE.............................................. ....00237
TEST QUESTION.........................................W HAT FOR
ANSWER............................................ .........CRATE

This Western Union was for permitts that USDA said that they had to have before they could go to the states if no payment $1,200.00 dollars then they would keep the puppies for 120days and then send them to the states.

MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, CAMEROON.
Animal Adoption And Consultant Inquiries.
28 Boulevard De Vingt Mai,
Yaounde, Centre,
Cameroon, 00237
PHONE: 011 237 9863-1444
e-MAIL: min-animalsnlivestock@live.com
The very first Western Union was for insurance for the puppies to fly to the States it cost $1,736.00 the crazy thing about it is Tina (the lady I got them from) she came up with $1,036.00 and she told me that I only had to pay $700.00 because she felt bad since she didn't know that this was gonna happen.

Full Name:Alingnue Abonge
77 Carrefour Arkasia, Rue Bonas
City:Douala
State:Littoral
Zip:00237
Phone#011-237-96263512
Test Question: Urgently
Answer:Needed

The Western Union Payment for Tina Smith for buying the puppies was a total of $650.00. $500.00 for both dogs and $150.00 for the transportation from Airport to my house. This is the crazy part she had me send it to someone elses name because she states she works to much.

Full Name: Enjeh Yvonne
City:Bambis
State:Littoral
Test Question:Sky color?
Answer:Blue

Also, he was the main person I would talk about the whole process from the time they got on the plane in Cameroon til they finally arrived in Atl,Ga. Which is all a lie!!! He would call me and tell me that there were more fee's for me to pay an who I would send the Western Union to. He always use this e-mail Min-animalsnlivestock@live.com when updating any information or he would send me copy's of refundable reciept with the amount of the Western Union that I had sent an said that once the puppies arrive at my house that I would show the reciept's to the guy that transported to my house an he would refund my money in CASH!! He never used any other e-mail nor did he have differnt phone numbers to call me on it was always the same.

MINISTRY OF ANIMALS AND LIVESTOCK
PETS ADOPTION CONSULTANT
Mr MOSS JERRY
28 BOULEVARD DE VINGT MAI,
YAOUNDE, CENTRE,
CAMEROON 00237
PHONE: 011 237 98631444

EMAIL: Min-animalsnlivestock@live.com

The owner that I was buying the puppies from:
Tina Smith
e-mail: sm1314@live.com
Info about her. She use to live in Texas but the Peace Corps got ahold of her to pack her things that she was getting transferred to Cameroon
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:31 pm

WELCOME TO ANIMAL TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT PROFESSIONAL HEAD OFFICE MORAY.
070-230-74968 Working Worldwide

LOGO WAS INSERTED HERE - REMOVED BY ME - AS IT WAS PINCHED FROM ANOTHER SITE

Working Worldwide
Welcome to ANIMAL AIR WAYS- The World's Largest And Most Trusted Transportation Marketplace.

ANIMALS AIR WAYS SHIPPERS

This is an automatic emailing device, please call our client(s) office with number below for flight confirmation number....

Welcome to the state delivery customer service email provider for home delivery service. We have information about a Pet
(BENGAL KITTENS{ROY AND LUCY) from:

SENDER`S INFORMATION
Country.............................UNITED KINGDOM
Names................................MERELES STANLEY.
CITY.................................KIRK-WALLS.

N/B we have received confirmation from our International Host Account for wiring the urgent delivery fee of 60DHS from the sender.

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS

COUNTRY..................UNITED KINGDOM.
NAME..........................REMOVED BY ME
CITY..............................REMOVED BY ME
FULL ADDRESS...........REMOVED BY ME
PHONE NUMBER(S).....REMOVED BY ME

PET(S) INFORMATION

- Breed - (Pure) - (BENGAL KITTENS{ROY AND LUCY)
- Sex - MALE AND FEMALE
- Number - TWO (2)
-Age -12 WEEKS OLD.

This pet will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club (UNREGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New Cage when shipped
Health guarantee

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
PAYMENT
Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.S . all our U.S based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients RAPID ship payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use both our national and International Accounts for payment which Host is in CANADA OR FLORIDA .Due to the high rate of scams here in the u.s.a we have decided to transfer all of our payment to our international sub head quarters.

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED>>>>>>> MONEY GRAM
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> £130
METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA MONEY GRAM STORE
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES
****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER >>>>>>> MORE THAN 150( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER >>>>>>>> LESS THAN 15( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

WE ADVICE YOU TO USE THE SECOND PAYMENT OPTION..THAT IS YOU ARE TO TELL THE MONEY GRAM AGENTS THAT YOU ARE DOING THE MONEY TRANSFER TO (JAYSON) YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE AS A GIFT SO THAT YOUR MONEY TRANSFER CHARGES WILL BE LESS THAN 25.
P.S email the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to transfer charges.ALL OUR PAYMENT ARE BEEN DIRECTED TO OUR SUB HEAD QUARTERS USING OUR DIRECTORS ADDRESS LISTED BELOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONCE TO CONFIRM ALL PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT TICKET OF YOUR PETS HERE IN TEXAS.THEY ARE NOW IN FLORIDA FOR A BOARD MEETING SO THAT IS WHY PAYMENT ARE BEEN MADE USING THEIR ADDRESS BASE IN OUR SUB HEAD QUARTERS.
ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER

NAME----------------------------------MBUA ALBERT .
COUNTRY-----------------------------CAMEROON.
CITY-------------------------------------VICTORIA.
POST CODE........................................00237.
You need a test question before sending money to this account.
TEST QUESTION-------------------WHO?
ANSWER------------------------------ROY.

The pet has been registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via phone (07023074968 ) email and confirm payment by giving your full names and the 8digit reference number for the transfer, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of the pet.
Email: animalairwayshippers@hotmail.com

HERE ARE SOME OF OUR WESTERN UNION AGENT BANKS AROUND YOUR LOCATION TO MAKE OUR PAYMENT .

INTERWORLD NET CAFE
8 CAMBRIDGE STREET
NORTHAMPTON, NN2 6DW
OR

COM-CHOP
37 KETTERING ROAD
NORTHAMPTON, NN1 4AJ

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET AIR CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS

US. Safe Hands - Safe Journey

An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who a re dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended for the use of the named recipients only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy or disclose its contents to any person and immediately delete the material from your computer system.

LOGO REMOVED AGAIN BY ME

http://www.uship.com/pets/ <--- real web site not involved with the scam. The scammer is using it to make his scam sound legitimate.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.