Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:57 am

i was emailing a lady going by crystal white, using email rosetara51@yahoo.com. she scammed me out of $237 for a husky puppy located in brooklyn new york.

and the 'delivery agency' called express pets scammed me for $400 for "insurance that i would get back after the puppy arrives" Express Pets Air Cargo Delivery and they did ask me to send money through western union to cameroon:
RECEIVERS NAME========ANONO ALBERT ADE
COUNTRY=============CAMEROON
STATE===================BAMENDA
CITY====================MANKON
ADDRESS===============#4215 COMMERCIAL AVENUE
ZIP CODE================00237
TEST QUESTION===========WHAT FOR?
TEST ANSWER==============DIDI

i so wish i did some research before i lost my savings to these horrible people.....all i wanted to do was get a nice gift for my boyfriend. i was supposed to be receiving a 12 week old husky puppy name 'didi'
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:06 am

hi all i think ive just been scamed i bourght a
PUPPY INFORMATION'S
Registration Number............................... 456B8001E2D37K89
Breed....................SIBERIAN HUSKY
Age............................... 12 WEEKs
Sex........................................ MALE
Health Certificates................... KC REGISTRATION, VACCINATION PAPERS
Amount To Be Paid...............................70GBP

from a locel web site called usedsandwell.co.uk where the scammers are useing
when i asked that i am intrested in the puppy and i can pick the puppy up he sed he lives kirkwell,scotland only 605.7miles from me this is his email to me
Quote:
hello

nice reading from you back.from your mail you sound so lovely and caring ,and i think you are a pets lover ,with this i can have some few assurance that the puppy is going to a lovely home.pls do keep your promise of taking very good care of the puppy because i am so much concern about his welfare since the death of my lovely wife .,so since you have given me all the assurance that the puppy will going to a lovely home ,i am happy.the puppy will be coming with all his necessary document including his playing toys,blanket,food manual,.,i am right now in kirkwall,Scotland

here my address
my Names..Jeffrey David Cole
Address...Carness Road, St Ola, Kirkwall, Islands KW15 1UE
you can call me on 00447023031996

For my late lovely wife death ceremony and due to that i acquire for a new job here ,but that will be any problem since i have all the full assurance that he is going to a lovely home i will kindly arrange for a home delivery any date of your choice ,so that he can be delivered to your location at your doorstep asap.so kindly email me back with your full delivery details bellow

full names....................?
house address,....................?
city...................................?
post code............................?
telephone numbers........................?
land line number..............................?

this information's needed above will be use to get him registered at the delivery company under your names and other information's then get delivered to your home as soon as possible .so all you need to pay is the puppy upfront home delivery fee which is £70 including delivery nothing more directly to the delivery company and receive the puppy asap... .Please my pray is for you to stick to promise of taking very good care of the puppy.........

Kind Regards
thanks

Jeffrey
and these are off the delivery company

Quote:
WELCOME TO CARGOLUX PET AIR SHIPPING/DELIVERY AGENCY
Introducing Cargolux

Cargolux is one of the leading cargo airlines worldwide, operating scheduled and charter services on a network covering all continents. The company offers almost 40 years of experience and, measured in tonne-kilometers flown, today ranks in 9th position worldwide. In Europe, Cargolux is the largest all-cargo airline. Cargolux is an integrated transportation company, operating exclusively for freight forwarders. We use a fleet of 14 B747-400 freighter aircraft and 20 trucking contractors to move valuable and time-sensitive commodities on our worldwide network, covering over 90 destinations.

SCOTLAND BRANCH (UK),
TELL: +(44)7023046660

Dear Client,

We have information's about your( MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY) registered under our transportation agency by Mr ( JEFFREY DAVID COLE ) to be transported by air flight and delivered to your house address.

PUPPY INFORMATION'S

Registration Number............................... 456B8001E2D37K89
Breed....................SIBERIAN HUSKY
Age............................... 12 WEEKS
Sex........................................ MALE
Health Certificates................... KC REGISTRATION, VACCINATION PAPERS
Amount To Be Paid...............................70GBP

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY ADDRESS

Receiver Names......................... my name

Home Address..................... my address

City / State...................West Midlands.

Post Code...............................my post code

Tell#.............. my mobile and home number

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as our veterinarians conducted a tests to be sure of their health, it has been done and all is fine and medication papers are all accurate, the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (birds & cats). So the puppies are now ready for shipping and delivery but it should be noted that this shipment can not be carried out unless the transportation and crate fee of ( 70GBP) is paid . This payment is to be done as soon as possible so as to activate the flight ticket number of the puppy and get to your delivery activation code which you will provide it to our SHIPPER when he comes for delivery at your doorstep.

METHOD OF PAYMENT

We do accept (BANK TRANSFER / CREDIT CARD / PAYMENT BY CHEQUE / WIRE MONEY TRANSFER/ WESTERN UNION) But it should be noted to all our customers that due to our accounts under auditing, which our company moderators are working on it, presently we only accept WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. this is one of the best fast and reliable payment terms which the company has chosen Since because our accounts are under auditing and you can't pay directly into our bank account with credit cards, it has been noted that our accounts will be re-opened but for the moment you will be making the payments to one of our SUB- HEADQUARTERS BRANCH, using the WESTERN UNION which is fast,safe to make the payments to one of our branches in CAMEROON as to facilitate the shipment and delivery. below is the names and address of our cashier in our branch which you will be making the payments to, so copy the address and go to the WESTERN UNION in any area in your location to make the payments and get back to us with the transfer information which is the senders names and the MTCN# or REFERENCE#.

PAYMENT DIRECTIVE'S

DEAR CLIENT'S,COPY DOWN THE DIRECTOR PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW AND TAKE IT ALONG WITH THE MONEY IN CASH ,AND GO TO ANY (WESTERN UNION TRANSFER STORE) AROUND YOUR LOCATION .ONCE YOU ARRIVE THE WESTERN UNION STORE, YOU THEN ASK FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SENDING TRANSFER FORM,THE FORM WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU ,YOU SIT DOWN AND FILL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION NEEDED IN THAT FORM SUCH AS :

THE SENDER INFORMATION .IN THE PLACE OF THE SENDER INFORMATION YOU FILL YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
THEN FILL IN THE RECEIVE INFORMATION YOU FILL OUR DIRECTOR PAYMENT INFORMATION'S SUCH :
RECEIVER NAMES :NUKUNA CLOVIES
CITY: YAOUNDE
POST CODE:00237
TEST QUESTION: From
ANSWER :Daniel
AMOUNT:70

AFTER YOU DONE FINISHING FILLING ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED IN THE FORM ,YOU THEN HAND THE FORM AND THE MONEY TO THE CASHIER AND SIT DOWN ,ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS GONE THROUGH THE CASHIER IS GOING TO CALL YOU AND GIVE YOU A RECEIPT ON THAT RECEIPT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A 10DIGIT MTCN NUMBER , YOU KINDLY GET BACK TO US WITH THE TRANSFER INFORMATION WHICH ARE THE SENDERS NAMES AND ALSO THE MONEY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER ( 10DIGIT MTCN NUMBER ).

DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT INFORMATION

Name of Director(Receiver Names) NUKUNA CLOVIES
Receiver .....City YAOUNDE
Receiver .....Zip Code 00237
(Head Office) Destination .....Country CAMEROON
When you are making the Payments,you will also need a test Question and Answer as Stated Below.
Test Question................ From?
Answer.......................Daniel .
AMOUNT............70
SOME LOCAL WESTERN UNION STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION.LOCATION BELLOW.

(1)ESS DEE STORES
1 Oak Street
Dudley, DY29LH

(2)SYMPATHY CENTRE
57 High Street
Brockmoor
Dudley, DY5 3JA

(3)QUALITY FOODS
60 Vicarage Road West
Dudley, DY1 4NP

(4)COURTESY TRAVELS
1 Union Street
Dudley, DY2 8PJ

(5)INFINITI ELECTRONICS
31 Wellington Rd
Dudley, DY1 1RB

ANOTHER TERMS PAYMENT WHICH IS FASTER IS CREDIT CARD.
Card Number:

Expiration Date:

Card Security Code:

Billing Address

Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
ZIP Code:

Is this your shipping address?
This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to SHIP and DELIVER this puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, these puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the 70GBP Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details.If the money is not paid on time the flight and delivery time will be changed.
Pet Transportation Services
STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES

CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
GENERAL MANAGER / DENNIS MORGAN
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
TELL (0044)7031889762
TELL (+44)7023046660
then
Quote:
Dear Client,
Greeting From Our Service..

WE JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY THING HAS BEEN CONFIRM BY OUR DIRECTOR.SO YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY IS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOME.

SEE PUPPY STATUS BELOW

MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY DELIVERY STATUS
DEPARTURE TIME 30/11/2011.............. 1:30 PM
ARRIVAL TIME 30/11/2011 ................ 7:40 PM

MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY ARRIVAL ADDRESS
Receiver Names.........................
Home Address......................
City / State...........................West Midlands.
Post Code..........................................
Tell#..............
SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STAY AT HOME ONCE WE ARRIVE YOUR DOORSTEP BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN SOME NECESSARY PAPERS BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR PUPPY .SO WE ARE GOING TO INFORM IF WE HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOME .SO PLEASE BE CLOSE TO YOUR EMAIL , BY PHONE SO WE CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU.

NOTE.....PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL...

TELL (0044)7031889762/ 7023046660

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.... THE MANAGEMENT......
CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
TELL (0044)7031889762 /7023046660
and then

Quote:
U.K PET INSURANCE SOLICITORS.
SUNDERLAND BRANCH (UK),
TELL: +(44)7031889762

Welcome to Pet Travel Insurance Solicitors Service.We have information About An Insurance Cover Needed For Your

MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY

To Proceed The Delivery.
Dear Client,

The Management of Cargo Lux Pet Transportation service , wishes to inform you that after the approval of the payment of the Delivery fee of your MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY , some controls were carried out by the Pets Solicitors .Your Puppy will not allow to continue because of the following, that needs immediate rectification:

REASON FOR GROUNDING YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY

Following the UK Aviation Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation and section 12 sub paragraph 2, "... the life of all animals/birds being transported from or to any UK Province must be fully Insured by an Insurance Co-operation against any eventuality.
Following a compromise Agreement Between the UK Aviation Complaint Commission and the UK Financial Commission, it was concluded that "..The life of all pets being transported from the UK to another country or within UK will be insured and this insurance fee should be from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal."
We also wish to let you know, according to the UK Price Determination Commission, the Insurance Cover for any Pet Ranges from an estimated of £680.
We know you should be asking why you were not informed about this prior to delivery , and the simple problem is this: This Insurance scheme has been in place but can only be induce by the pet control and not the initial shipper..

ORIGIN OF THIS INSURANCE SCHEME
This insurance scheme was introduced to protect the lives of animals or pets traveling within the UK. This is because animals and pets have lost their lives, and airlines or airports have usually been forced to pay huge amounts as compensation. For this reason, this Life Insurance for Animals was introduced so that if anything happens to your animals when it is in transit at any UK Airport or an airline you will be fully refunded by the Insurance company that insured your animal or pet.

SOLUTION TO GET YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY ON ITS WAY.
From the above, the Life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for your Puppy is £680 so that the Puppy can travel all its life time through the UK without any problems.
Due to a good number of complaints by clients of numerous delivery agencies about this Insurance Scheme, the United Kingdom Union's Animal Aviation Commission came out with a partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme, which provides for
following:

You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your Puppy's Life for half the cost of the full Insurance fee, but this money will be refunded to you once your Puppy is been Flown and delivered to your Doorstep, and you will have to pay an extra £100 for our services.
This means you will have to pay the sum of £680 which is the Total initial Insurance fee for your Puppy and £680 for our services, which gives you a total of ( £680 )

How Reimbursements Work
Typically pet insurance provider, uses one of the three methods in determining reimbursements: listed below:

(1) * CASH ( When Pet courier arrives your Home )
(2) * BANK TRANSFER ( Three bank working days after arrival )
(3) * MASTER CARD, DERBIT CARD, VISA CARD... ( Direct Transfer)

The Department of Insurance (DOI) & Policyholders through their statisticians knows the % reimbursement which is available for pet's accidents, injuries and illnesses..............
Details about the ONLINE CHECK IN will be filled and emailed over to your when we confirm Re-Fundable Insurance charges. E.g filled out the Booking information and booking reference with the senders names.

ADVANTAGES OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE SCHEME

The advantage here is: £580 will be refunded to you when your Puppy is delivered to you at your home by the Courier Driver. In reality, you only loose £100 which you pay to us for our services.

The second advantage is: Your Puppy gets to travel across the UK for just £100 which you pay for our services since £580 is refundable. You Will Find An Attachment of the Insurance Certificate Below..

We count on your understanding and prompt action.
DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT INFORMATION Name of Director(Receiver Names) NUKUNA CLOVIES
Receiver .....City
YAOUNDE
(Head Office) Destination .....Country CAMEROON

When you are making the Payments,you will also need a test Question and Answer as Stated Below.
Test Question................ From? Answer.......................Daniel
AMOUNT............£680
GARINSURANCE GUARANTEE

Pet Insurance - What is Pet Insurance
If you are a pet owner, and especially if you have several pets in your household and strive to provide them with a long quality life, Pet Insurance should be on top of your pet care priorities. Should your pet get ill, you can be sure that the best care will quickly be provided. Pet Insurance you can rely on tends to give you a peace of mind and an opportunity not to choose between your pet's health and the family budget plan.
Choosing cover options and pet insurance company, you can face a number of questions. Do not hesitate to clarify those questions and choose the best suitable option for your pet. Note not just the monthly and annual cost but also the difference in deductibles, co-pays, etc, since they may limit the payouts by incident. Companies may offer standard pet insurance, or several levels of cover to suit your pet insurance needs. You may get discounts if you are getting pet insurance for multiple pets. Your pets can be covered for ongoing claims. In other words, each case will be approached on an individual basis and the needs of the pet and its owner will be met.
Pet Insurance - How Pet Insurance Works
Now this is how pet insurance works. On your pet insurance plan's effective date, your pet is covered for any injuries, and then after 30 days, they are covered for illnesses. If your pet becomes injured or ill, you simply take him or her to any licensed veterinarian and pay for their services submitting your claim form along with any receipts. Then, once your annual deductible is met, within 15 days you will be reimbursed 80 percent of covered allowable veterinary charges.
According to statistics, one in three pets need veterinary treatment each year, so pet insurance is not only an important consideration, but a must in many families with pets. Veterinary treatments tend to be costly and some may even turn out to be far beyond affordable. In recent years the state of veterinary science has dramatically changed, as well as the economics of running a veterinary practice. Today vets may offer treatments that were unheard of just a few years ago. However, along with these innovations you will get monstrous bills too. Still if you are the type of person who would do anything in order to save your pet's life, Pet Insurance is a good alternative to going into debt.

What does VPI Pet Insurance cover?
We offer three levels of cover – so there’s bound to be one to suit your pet and your pocket.
Accidental injury
This is designed to help with one-off, unexpected costs if your pet is involved in an accident. Whether it’s a bad landing from a tree or a scrape with a passing motor, this low-cost cover will come to the rescue.
We’ll pay up to £1,900 towards vet’s fees for each injury caused by an accident, for up to 12 months. And there’s no limit on the number of injuries you can claim for.
Accident and illness
This has limits on both the length of time and the amount we’ll pay out for a claim, to help keep premiums affordable.
It covers accidents that might happen to your pet, as well as the costs of them being ill. We’ll pay up to £1,000 for each condition for up to 12 months. There’s no limit on the number of conditions you can claim for.

Accident and illness extra
If you’re the sort of person who wants maximum peace of mind at a competitive price, this is the one for you. It offers the most comprehensive cover, paying all vet’s fees for accidents and illness up to £5,000 for each condition – no matter how long the treatment goes on for. And of course there’s no limit on the number of conditions you can claim for.
Whatever cover you take out, it always includes cover for accidental death, theft and straying, kennel or cattery costs if you go into hospital, and the expense of canceling or cutting short your holiday because your pet has an accident. It also includes liability cover for dogs – so if your pooch knocks down a neighbor fence or takes a nip out of the seat of their pants, you’re covered.
You are insured when you pet goes missing?
Yes. If your pet goes missing or is stolen, you can claim for up to 1000. This includes reward money of up to $50 and advertising costs.

If you need to make a claim?
Get in touch and let us know. We'll send you out a claim form. Remember to keep all your receipts and attach them to your completed form. (It's best to keep copies for your own records too). Pop these in the post to us, and we'll pay you back for each valid claim.
If you want to make sure your pet is covered before starting any treatment,

If you already have Virgin Pet Insurance and need to make a claim, please call us.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Please have your policy number ready (it’ll be clearly marked on the top of your policy schedule).

The excess of you pet insurance?
The excess is the part of a claim you pay.
VPI Pet Insurance has a standard excess of £50 for cats and £60 for dogs as well as £90 for birds for each injury or condition. And if you have a dog, there’s an excess of £250 on liability claims.
You can choose to increase your excess to get a lower premium if you like. This ‘voluntary excess’ is paid for each injury or condition as well as the above standard excess.
We treat your Pet like Royalty!
Samuel S. Mueller
"The Move's Not Complete
''Until the Pet Arrives"
This Company is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.K. and International law All rights reserved. 2010 USA PET BUTLER services, Inc. | ph
so i payed 82 pound and the sender sed he gave them 220 pound
then thay sent this
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,
GREETING FORM OUR SERVICE..
WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE DUE TO THE CHECK UP WE HAD ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOME. WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE DO STOP AT YOUR LOCATION AND WAS ABOUT TO DELIVER YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR DOORSTEP BUT BEFORE DOING SO, OUR VET DOCTOR'S NEED TO CHECK ALL THE PUPPY'S IF THEY ARE ALL IN GOOD HEALTHY CONDITION BEFORE BEEN DELIVER TO THEIR VARIOUS HOMES.SO WHEN THEY WHERE DONE WITH THE CHECKED UP THEY CAME AND RELEASED THAT ABOUT 36 PUPPY'S NEED A ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE ALSO AN AIR TEMPERATURE REGULATORY CRATE WHICH YOUR PUPPY WILL NEEDED TO BE PUT IN ,SO HE CAN BE STRONG AND HEALTHY FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEP SINCE HE IS NOW WICK AND NEED ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE TO BRING HIM UP DUE THE STRESS HE HAD YESTERDAY NIGHT.

SO FOR US TO CONTINUE DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEP, YOUR PUPPY WILL NEED AN ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE TEMPERATURE REGULATORY AIR CRATE WHICH WILL COST £55 REFUNDABLE BACK TO YOU IN CASH ALONG WITH YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR DOORSTEP.SO PLEASE YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF £55 BEFORE YOUR PUPPY CAN CONTINUE DELIVERY SO WE CAN PROVIDE HIM WITH HER ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE TEMPERATURE REGULATORY AIR CRATE.CALL US AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL FOR MORE CLARIFICATION PLEASE IF YOU NEED TO.

TEMPERATURE REGULATORY AIR CRATE NEEDED FOR YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY AMOUNT REFUNDED.........£175

PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE TO THE SAME ADDRESS BELOW USING ANY NEAREST WESTERN UNION SHOP AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10DIGIT MTCN NUMBER ALSO YOUR FULL NAMES WHICH YOU USED IN MAKING THE PAYMENT..

Name of Director(Receiver Names)NUKUNA CLOVIES
(Head Office) Destination.....Country CAMEROON
Test Question................ FROM
Answer.......................Daniel
AMOUNT............£50

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING....THE MANAGEMENT......
CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
WEBSITE/anpetcouriers.webs.com
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
TELL: +(44)7031889762
and then this

Quote:
Dear Client,

WE JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY THING HAS BEEN CONFIRM BY OUR DIRECTOR.SO YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY IS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOME.

SEE PUPPY STATUS BELOW

DEPARTURE TIME 01/12/2011.............. 2:00 PM
ARRIVAL TIME 01/12/2011 ................ 6:35 PM

Post Code Tell#..............
TOTAL MONEY REFUND TO my name ........£400 (INSURANCE BENEFIT)
SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STAY AT HOME ONCE WE ARRIVE YOUR DOORSTEP BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN SOME NECESSARY PAPERS BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR PUPPY .SO WE ARE GOING TO INFORM IF WE HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOME .SO PLEASE BE CLOSE TO YOUR EMAIL , BY PHONE SO WE CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING....THE MANAGEMENT......

CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
and then
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE IN CONFIDENCE.WE JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT .WE WHERE BEEN HELD UP BY THE CITY PERMIT CONTROL POLICE ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOME .THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CROSSCHECK ALL THE PETS IF THEY HAVE THEIR CITY PERMIT DOCUMENT TO PROVE THAT ANY OF THIS PUPPIES HAVE ALL THE AUTHORITY TO GET IN TO THE CITY GO TO THEIR VERSUS HOMES.SO AFTER FINISHING CHECKING ALL THE PETS .THEY CAME TO RELEASE THAT YOUR PUPPY DOES TO HAVE ONLY A CITY PERMIT DOCUMENT BUT HAS ALL HIS NECESSARY PAPERS.SO BEFORE THE PUPPY CAN CONTINUE HIS DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME,HIS CITY PERMIT NEED TO BE APPROVE TO INSURE THE PUPPY WITH IT WHICH IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. WITH THIS CITY PERMIT YOU CAN TAKE THE PUPPY FOR A WORK WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO GO AROUND THE CITY OR ANY COUNTRY.. SO BEFORE HIS CITY PERMIT CAN BE APPROVE A PAYMENT OF £50 MOST BE MADE BEFORE HE CAN CONTINUE DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEP TODAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDINGTHE MANAGEMENT......

CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
so i did as dump i am i payed all off them then thay sent this
Quote:
Dear Client,

SEE PUPPY STATUS BELOW

DEPARTURE TIME 01/12/2011.............. 5:30 PM
ARRIVAL TIME 02/12/2011 ................ 8:00 AM

Post Code
Tell#..............

TOTAL MONEY REFUND TO <removed> ........£475 (INSURANCE BENEFIT)

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING....

THE MANAGEMENT......
CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
this is the last email that i have not answered to and thay keep calling me for even thow i have payed for the vaccien all ready o and plz note thay have used another Directors name
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,
GREETING FORM OUR SERVICE..
WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE DUE TO THE CHECK UP WE HAD ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOME. WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE DO STOP AT YOUR LOCATION AND WAS ABOUT TO DELIVER YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR DOORSTEP BUT BEFORE DOING SO, OUR VET DOCTOR'S NEED TO CHECK ALL THE PUPPY'S IF THEY ARE ALL IN GOOD HEALTHY CONDITION BEFORE BEEN DELIVER TO THEIR VARIOUS HOMES.SO WHEN THEY WHERE DONE WITH THE CHECKED UP THEY CAME AND RELEASED THAT ABOUT 26 PUPPY'S NEED A VPI PRESSURE VACCINE WHICH YOUR PUPPY WILL NEEDED TO BE PUT IN ,SO HE CAN BE STRONG AND HEALTHY FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEP SINCE HE IS NOW WICK AND NEED VPI PRESSURE VACCINE TO BRING HER UP DUE THE STRESS HE HAD YESTERDAY NIGHT INCLUDING FEEDING WHY ON ITS WAY TO YOUR HOME.

SO FOR US TO CONTINUE DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEP, YOUR PUPPY WILL NEED AN ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE WHICH WILL COST £50 REFUNDABLE BACK TO YOU IN CASH ALONG WITH YOUR PUPPY AT YOUR DOORSTEP.SO PLEASE YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF £50 BEFORE YOUR PUPPY CAN CONTINUE DELIVERY SO WE CAN PROVIDE HER WITH HER ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE TEMPERATURE.

PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE TO THE THIS ADDRESS BELOW USING ANY NEAREST WESTERN UNION SHOP AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10DIGIT MTCN NUMBER ALSO YOUR FULL NAMES WHICH YOU USED IN MAKING THE PAYMENT..

Name of Director(Receiver Names) AFUMBOM VITALIS
(Head Office) Destination.....Country CAMEROON
Test Question................ FROM
Answer.......................Daniel
AMOUNT............£50

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING....

THE MANAGEMENT......

CONSULTANT 001,
ANITA COOL
SECRETARY / JESSICA PERT
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
CARGOLUX PETS DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH(UK),
HI THANKS FOR THE REPLY
AND HIS EMAIL IS davidluise@hotmail.com
AND THE delivery COMPANY'S IS cargopetscourier@aol.com
SO DO I PUT A BLOCK ON THERE E-MAILS
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:14 am

We found Sherbian Husky puppy on local newspaper ad and all we had to pay was adoption fee and transportation fee. Was going to do as a christmas gift for my in laws.

My sister in law fell in love with the puppy and is interested in tal;king to you about them and getting more information. Please give her a call at and ask for

Thank you!
Fernando Green pripup@live.com

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to me
Hello,

Just received your email about Mimi and Boss . Mimi is the female while Boss is the male.They are 12 weeks old at the moment and is still looking for a new home !!! They are health registered and current on all shots and vaccines,They are very loving and chubby pets especially with kids and other pets.They are out for adoption to any home promising to take good care of them . My Fiance and I recently moved into a new apartment where pets are not allowed,we need to give Mimi and Boss the best home they deserve because as you know, Siberian puppies are very needy puppies they require constant love,care and attention so we have taken it upon ourselves to find the best home ever for them...If you are taking both of them then you will be spending just $250 and if only one $120 to make the change of ownership documents from our names to yours, ,In guiding us to look for a loving and caring home for Mimi and Boss,what can you tell us about yourself to assure us that you will be the best home to adopt and take care of Mimi and Boss and where are you located?......Write us soon because there are people scrambling to give Mimi and Boss a wonderful home..Also get back to me so we can let you know the steps to follow so you can be able to get Mimi and Boss. Waiting to read from you. And also let us know if you would be able to pay the adoption and how soon you can get them home. I will forward some pictures to you in the next email.

Regards

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:02:13 -0800
Subject: Siberian husky puppies
To: <removed>

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to Fernando
Rent a hpuse in North PLains Oregon, Single mom, have 2 boys, 7 and 18 year old. Been trying to find a dog that is not a ankle bitter. Have had simos and huskys befor. Full time employed and have a fence yard for dog to play. Just cant afford to pay alot to get a dog. Would love to bring my 7 year old and see how reacts to him. I am interested in a male. Have lots of love to give to a puppy in the house. Would like a dog to help protect and let us know when we have company

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to Fernando
Hope to hear from u and can come by today if not to far away from me

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to Fernando
And they puppy would not be alone there is always someone home. Have my mom living with me right now

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to me
Hello ,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to our email and we are very glad that you are willing to give Mimi and Boss a wonderful home. After reading your email,you moved to number one spot for potential adopters for Mimi and Boss . they are already house trained and they also just completed potty training.When you say Sit, they Sits and when you say stand, they stand, they are just a brilliant baby's and it really breaks our hearts that we have to part ways but we know its the best thing for us to do for them . They are great pet and we just want whats is best for them . they will be coming alongside their clothes and play toys,food menu and hand written manual on taking care of them .

so will you be coming to pick up Mimi and Boss personally from us here in DAYTON , OHIO . we are very sorry if we had not mentioned earlier that we are located in DAYTON , OHIO , sorry we are not located in North PLains Oregon, But if it will not be possible for you to come and pick up the puppy's from us , then you do not have to worry because we will arrange for the shipping of Mimi and Boss to be transported directly to your home

We will be shipping them from DAYTON , OHIO to your location. they are Going to be delivered right at your home , but if you will want to go pick them up at the airport then no problem. For us to start the arrangements for Mimi and Marcos to be shipped to your location , We will need to know your shipping and delivery Information such as:

FULL NAMES----------
STATE----------------
CITY-----------------
POSTAL/ZIP
STREET/HOME ADDRESS (If You prefer home Delivery) --------
CONTACT NUMBER-------------
Cell and Landline-------------
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME----------

so as soon as you get back to us with this details then we can arrange for Mimi and Boss to be transported and delivered to you today , the adoption fee of Mimi and Boss is $250 and the transportation charges for both of them is $100 which will sum up to a total of $350

so when we have your address then we will locate an agency and hand over Mimi and Boss to the agency together with your address , so that the agency will then contact you so that you will have to make the payment of $350 directly to the transporting agency so that they will proceed with the transportation and delivery of Mimi and Boss to you, they would only be shipped after you get the payments sent to them. So they can use the money to take care of the shipping charges and delivery expenditures. we promised to arrange for Mimi and Boss to be transported over to you today, so you do not have to worry you will have Mimi and Boss very soon .

waiting for your prompt response

thanks

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:31:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Siberian husky puppies
To: pripup@live.com

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to Fernando
Ok, will have to think it over and get back to you tonight. Only interested in the male.
Will talk to later tonight!!!

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to me
No problem. Just feel free to send me an email.

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:47:45 -0800

Dec 11 (4 days ago)

to me
No problem. Just feel free to send me an email.

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:47:45 -0800

Dec 12 (3 days ago)

to Fernando
Do you still have the male? If you do , we still want him. Would you please send us a picture and what we need to do to get him here. we can pick him up at pdx the 23rd or the 24th.
Crystal De Lay

Dec 12 (3 days ago)

to Fernando
FULL NAMES
STATE Oregon
CITY North Plains
POSTAL/ZIP
STREET/HOME ADDRESS (If You prefer home Delivery)
CONTACT NUMBER
Cell and Landline Same as above
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME prefer home delivery

We just want the male tho please!!

Dec 12 (3 days ago)

to me
Sorry for the late responds i had dropped the puppy of at the airport last night , did the agency contact you yet for the payment and shipping address verification? please make sure you keep me posted on the arrival of the puppy home. Thanks so much for taking Boss , and hope you would continue sending pictures of him to me as he grows older.

Thanks

Regards

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:42:33 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to Fernando
I would like to talk to u could u please call me at 503 201-9950.

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
Hello ,

Am in the office now and can't call you unless when i am out of the office. any updates with Boss yet? I sent you an email in the morning that i had drop him off, did the Animal Movers contact you yet? when is Boss leaving for North Plains OR? or he already left

Thanks

Regards

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:23:56 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to Fernando
Yes the animal mover got in touch with us this morning. We are trying to send the money online thu western union but it is saying the person or company is fake. We would like to clear this up with you on the phone to make sure it is all right. And still waiting for picture of Boss you said you would send Sunday. We said we would pick up Boss from airport the 23 24. Why did you already take him to airport?

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
Ok, i understand what you mean about the Western Union i also tried to pay out money once and they also gave me a few cautions.You need not worry about that , they are just trying to play it safe as a general measure when it comes to using credit cards online. Well the Animal Movers are very reliable so you don't need to be worried ok. Attached to this email are some pictures of Boss sorry i thought i had already sent them to you. I would also advice you to have the payments done at a Western Union store and not online for it is even more expensive to send money online. Its much better at a Western Union store. In the email i sent i said if you are ok with the shipping then get back to me with your address and information, so when i saw the information i knew we where on track. You know am actually not selling Boss and Mimi, am giving them out on adoption and that is the reason the fee is that small. You best know how much we can get a Siberian Husky from a pet shop or local breeder. The reason we giving them out is because we leaving for Hawaii on the 15th and for some reasons we can't move along with them, can you imagine i would not be able to spend up to 3 hours daily with the puppies says my schedule, if i was to move with them. Well i hope you do understand but if i am being any much of an inconvenience then you could let me know and i would pick up the puppy and we pass. Attached to this email are some pictures of Boss.

Thanks so much

Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance.

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:29:59 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to Fernando
The problem is not that we dont want him it that we cant pay til the 23 24 when we get pay. We would love to have him. And another problem is the shipping company is now saying 350 just for Boss

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
Hell No ! that must be a misunderstanding, $350 is for both Boss and Mimi. And Mimi is not for you, he is for some one else. So you go ahead and pay them $175 for Boss ok. i can't wait till the 23rd. Would be long gone by then.

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:09:06 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to Fernando
ok will see what we can do.

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
ok keep me posted.

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:34:21 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
Any updates yet ?

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:34:21 -0800

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to Fernando
I dont have the money til Thursday. You said nothing ato us about taking Boss in to airport til after u did and that u were leaving for Hawaii.But WANT BOSS

Dec 13 (2 days ago)

to me
Ok then make sure you take care of the payments on Thursday then, so he Can be shipped i do understand your point. Let me know when you complete the arrangements and try to email the Animal movers and let them know you can only pay on Thursday please.

Thanks
Merry Christmas in advance

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:09:35 -0800

10:05 AM (3 hours ago)

to Fernando
We will be making the $175 this afternoon for Boss. We want to Thank you again for the chance to get him! Hope u have a good holiday season and New year! Will keep you updated on Boss as much as possible. You can always email us at this email, I will let Wendy know when you do.She does not get online that often.

11:39 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Okay then i would be waiting, just go ahead and let me know when you have done the payments. Hope you still have the payment address for the airport shippers and their email to confirm payments with them.

Thanks
Regards

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:05:38 -0800

12:38 PM (1 hour ago)

to Fernando
After doing some research online we found that the person we are sending the money to is a scammer and dont feel comfortable sending money to someone online who is a scammer. And will be marking this tho everything online as a scam as soon as this email is sent. Where everyone know it is a scam.

That was all from the guy we were suppose to get puppy from.

Dear ,

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ANIMAL MOVERS COURIER SERVICE , ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS YOUR PARCEL OTHER FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES , AND YOUR LOCAL AIRPORT, HOME ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION AND ALSO INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIVES ON HOW TO SEND THE PAYMENTS OVER TO US , SO YOUR DELIVERY CAN BE ACTIVATED.( THE DOCUMENT IS IN pdf format 97-2003) CAREFULLY DOWNLOAD AND OPEN USING ADOBE READER, TO READ CLEARLY ON HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW YOU WILL BE SENDING THE PAYMENTS TO US ,JUST GO AHEAD AND REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AFTER GOING THROUGH AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND HAVING DONE THE PAYMENTS. IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE . A CONSULTANT WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY AT MOST . THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND TRUST. REPLY BACK TO US WITH ANY INFORMATION AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS AND ADDRESS.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELL WHITE
RESERVATION FOR YOUR SIBERIAN HUSKY.pdf

10:07 AM (3 hours ago)

to customer
Since the owner of the puppy didnt let us know that the puppy was being shipped til after he already had him at the airport the payment of $175 will be wired this afternoon. Any other fines will be billed to the owner
customer service animal movers animalmovers_petsvoyage@live.fr

12:42 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE EMAIL, WE WOULD BE WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT SENT.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELL WHITE.

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:07:53 -0800
Subject: Re: Wendy DeLay ,NOTIFICATION 24TH NOV,2011-KE:LA/RESERVATION FOR YOUR ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES

To: animalmovers_petsvoyage@live.fr

12:51 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

WE ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS SOME COMPLICATIONS WE WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THOSE NAMES IN THE ADDRESS ANYMORE. FOR THAT WAS THE WRONG ADDRESS. AND THAT ADDRESS HAD BEEN IMPERSONATED BEFORE , SO WE ADVICE YOU NOT TO MAKE PAYMENTS TO THOSE NAMES, FOR SECURITY REASON WE WOULD ISSUE YOU A DIFFERENT PAYMENT NAMES. SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.

THANKS AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
SENIOR CONSULTANT
MITCHELLE WHITE.

1:06 PM (46 minutes ago)

to customer
We have been wondering about that after doing some research online by my sister in law who is a pc genius and found out this whole thing is a fraud. How do we get new payment name and stuff?

1:18 PM (34 minutes ago)

to me
DEAR CLIENT ,

WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IS THAT NAME IN THE ADDRESS IS THE NAME OF ONE OF OUR CASHIER , BUT IT HAD BEEN IMPERSONATED BEFORE AS SUCH WE DO NOT USE IT AGAIN FOR PAYMENTS IT WAS A MISTAKE IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU. GO AHEAD AND USE THE ADDRESS OF THIS OTHER PAYMENT NAMES, IT IS THE PRESENT CASHIER ON DUTY TODAY.

Name……… FOMUKOM LEONARD FORIBEN
Address…….4th road avenue billito
State……Bamenda
City……..Tiko
Zipcode……00237
Country………..Cameroon
Amount………$175.00

We never sent the money and dont plan on it. I did alot of research online and found it was a scam. If you read other post some of the wording is the same.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:18 am

hello! Yesterday i was looking for a puppy to adopt in a page called mundoanuncio.com and i found a couple of chihuahuas from portugal. i got in contact with the owner and we started talking by email for a long time, he asked me for personal information and i gave it to him. He told me he would send them today.
This morning i woke up with 5 missed calls from a extrange number 0023774461810 . When i pick up the phone, the owner of the chihuahuas told me that he would sent the puppies today and he told me i had to pay the trasnport from portugal to Colombia with a company named animal air which cost 65 euro. he sent me some info for the transaction, which had to be done in money gram today, to a person called ASANJI VINCENT FUH, iin Douala,Cameroon. and gave me the postal code of cameroon (00237). Iwasn't sure of this, so i asked the company animal transport to sent me images of the dogs and he said they couldn't do that and that i have to pay the soon as possible for not leaving the poor babies in the airport. Theni told them that i wasn't sure so the best would be to call the owner to take them back, and they sent me a message that said that the payment was done, and that they will confirm the flight details.
Im not sure of what im doing. Please help me to find out what's going on!!!!
thankss
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:23 am

Hello anybody,

I have receive a message just now from them, the message are as follows;
------------------------------------------------------
From the sender of pet:

Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: For Refund

Hello friend , i have called the agency OK .
I will be waiting on your email.
----------------------------------------------------------

From the pet agency:

Cc: <removed>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Pls Call if possible Sir...

The money will be refunded back to you like you already know .
The puppy was on a transit flight because there was no direct flight to Qatar . Reason because we had only your pet to be transported to Qatar and a plane can`t take off from here to Qatar with just one pet in it . So your pet had to join other pets in UK who where to be transported to Qatar . Hope you understand that . Its not our fault . Any organization have their own rules and regulations .
Your puppy was brought to our agency with her ownership papers already showing your names from the ministry of live stock and animal husbandry here .
We just got a call from the sender of your pet saying that he will be coming to our agency soon to deposit half of the money .
When will you send the rest ?
Thanks and waiting
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please if anybody read this I need help as soon as possible;
There mobile number are as follows;

Pet sender: +23793179252

SAS Cargo Movers: +23798823192

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please I need you help out there very badly....
They are at large......
Please do it as soon as possible.....

Here is the following detail of Western Union were I sent my money including the message he wrote;
Please verify it fast as soon as possible....

Cc: <removed>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: Awesome Siberian Husky Puppies!!!
Hello and good evening my dear . First of all , i want to let you know that God will bless you for this love that you have chosen to give to one of my cute babies .

I have checked with the airport over here and they said it shall cost a total of $200 USD to get the dog shipped and delivered at your home .
Hope that is Ok by you .

Thanks so much for the complete info's , Now that i have them , what you have to do for the Puppy to take off in a flight to your place , is for you to make a WESTERN UNION transfer for $200 through a WESTERN UNION POST BANK OR store and also i will like to inform you that the puppy will be delivered right at your home since that will be safer and less stressful for you .

Below are the information you need to use in making the WESTERN UNION transfer for the $200 so that my husband and i can go have the money and make the flight and delivery arrangements so that the puppy can leave ASAP
http://www.grafton.hu/files/projects...tern_union.png
Receivers names.............. NDONYI CLINTON AYEAH
Country........................................Cam eroon
City.....................................Yaounde
State............................................C ENTRE
address........................................# 234 Rue de Deido
Phone number ............................00112393179252
Zip code.......................................00237
test question..................................When ?
answer.........................................Now
Amount.........................................$20 0

Bellow are some western union addresses at your place . you can try to locate one and make the payments so that we can proceed .

__________________________________________________ __________ ____
<removed>
__________________________________________________ __________ _________-

<removed>
__________________________________________________ __________ ___________

<removed>
__________________________________________________ __________ _________

<removed>
__________________________________________________ __________
<removed>

__________________________________________________ __________ _________________________________

All you need to do is copy the information above , locate a western union bank or store around your place and take them together with the funds you will be sending in cash .
Once you get there , ask for a western union transfer form . Fill in our information as you see in the form . When you are done with that , hand over the form together with the money to the cashier in the counter .
Once they send the money , they will give you a transfer receipt showing that the money has been sent .

So once you make the payment kindly email us with the full senders names and also the money transfer control number ( MTCN# ) as you see in the receipt and if possible , take a large picture of the western union receipt given to you after you have made the payments and send to me so that we can collect the money and proceed with the flight arrangement for the puppy to be at your home by asap. And when we finish at the airline before the flight takes off, the airline will email you with the flight details so that you can know when to stay at home and wait for your puppy.
thanks for the understanding and waiting
God bless you
--------------------------------------------------------------

They are seem to be God Fearing person but they are not..........
They are still contacting me through this number;

Pet sender: +23793179252

Pet Agency SAS CARGO MOVERS: +23798823192
--------------------------------------------------------------
I need them to be found as soon as possible....
They are still active......
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:26 am

Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 05:10:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Maltese puppy

.They are still ready to go in to a new home and Spectacular pure breed
CKC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.They
are call Candy and Lex .Candy female and Lex Male.In
placing my puppies out for adoption,I am looking for
reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them
tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.I am not giving
them out for sale.They are up for adoption..These adorable,cute and
gorgeous puppies are 12 weeks old and would be the perfect match for
you.They will be the best playmate you've ever dream of.With their
great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets,They
would be the one to steal your soul.They would be coming along with
Their vet records,and all their CKC registration papers attached to
her package with lots of play toys.We are located in Canada.
You have nothing to worry about
because i will also enclose them hand book and feeding menu to them
package ok.Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC
And i would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or
rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get them,please
e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have
any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully
.........I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not
mind..i am located in Cameroon. so you gonna pay the shipping fee of $160 at the shipping agency for them to transport the puppy to you.

1...Are you a breeder??
2..have you been keeping pets??
3..Do you have kids at home?
4...Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?
5...Where are you located precisely?
Awaiting your kind response

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 01:43:42 -0800
Subject: RE: Maltese puppy

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate your seriousness in getting my puppy All i want is your trust. What we will do to get the puppy to you is to put the puppy on flight. Your shipping address will be needed so we can proceed with the shipping.

Full Name: ____________________Address: ___________________

Zip Code:___________________Phone:________________

Nearest Airport to you:__________________________

If you prefer door step delivery i would need the information below as well.

Full house and Street Address: __________________________

Home Phone:____________________________________________ __

As soon as i have this information, I will ship the puppy to you and it will take just about 4 to 6 hours to get to you.. The will be coming with all their papers works and two years health guarantee.
But i want you to know that you're paying for his flight ticket and which will cost ($90 ) in please fell free to call me through this number 237 79123850
Waiting for your response.
Regards.

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 03:11:42 -0800

I hope the phone lines are clear next time we are on the phone. Shipping and delivery will cost $90 (shipping fee) and $45(delivery) giving a total of $145 =105 EUR
Below is the information you will use to send the money. You will send the money to my husband so that he takes the Lex to the Airport and have him registered for transportation and delivery.
Use western union.

Name...........................Navti Jean Claude
address........................Avenue Kennedy
Country........................Cameroon
City.............................Yaounde
Zip code.......................00237
Test question................Who
Answer........................Lex

Let me know as soon as the money is sent so that my husband can take Lex to the Airport immediately. You will receive Lex by evening today. Waiting to read from you soon .

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 04:17:56 -0800

Lex will be delivered in your house by the airport agent today . concerning the test question you will see in the western union transfer form .i have given you all my trust make sure that you take good car of the puppy

thanks and waiting
WELL THIS WHERE THE EMAILS THAT I RECEIVE AND I WAS ALMOST SCAMMED BUT THANKS GOOD THAT I FOUND THIS FORUM BEFORE TO BE TO LATE . I WAS SO BLIND AND I COULDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS A SCAM .
2 DAYS AGO I LOST MY BABY MALTESE HE DIED OF A VERY SEVERE FORM OF PERVOVIRUS AND HE CLOSED HES EYES ONLY IN 1 HOUR AFTER THE VET VISIT . SO I WAS DESTROYED ... AND I WANTED SO MUCH TO FIND OTHER MALTESE BABY TO FILL UP THE PAIN FROM MY HEART .
WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH THAT U ARE HERE GUYS AND THAT I FOUND U AT THE PERFECT TIME .
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 am

$200.00 husky puppy I will never see, I had an amazing chow dog a short while ago and wanted another fluffy buddy needless to say I was to late trying to cancel the money order and they are still calling saying they are sending him!

Company: PET RELOCATOR SERVICE INTERNATIONAL
send to:

NAMES MAYA RICARDO
CITY LIMBE
POSTAL CODE
COUNTRY
CAMEROON
TEST QUESTION
WHEN?
ANSWER NOW.

CONTACT
+44-7031817570
+23776047309
+1-206-339-4236

*******S! :'(
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 am

I got scammed today for 396 dollars. I am 17 years old and had a teacup yorkie previous which someone stole. I was devastated when this happened and after Christmas I had saved my money and went on the search to find a new teacup. When I saw the ad I fell in love with the little yorkie, I contacted the people and they made it sound like they were from Georgia not to far from where I live and they had went to maroon on a missionary trip and they couldn't take care of the puppies while there. They had pictures of both of the dogs and I was going to take both puppies so I western unioned the money and they kept in touch informing me when they were "at the airport" but when I tame to them sending my plane information so I could actually go get the dogs it never happened. I waited and waited and the next morning they kept trying to contact me and emailing me that I had to pay 600 and something dollars for a crate, at this point I already knew I had been scammed and was devastated. It is so wrong for people to use such an innocent animal to scam someone who just wants a puppy. I am so frustrated that they wanted to act like such big Christians and then do something like this. I know where they will end up and it sure won't be the same place I'm going. I have there email and western union information here so maybe someone else will be able to stop it before they waste their money.
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS LIKE I DID!
cruz_melisa@rocketmail.com
Full names...................Fru Cho Vincent.
City.......................Yaounde.
Country.............Cameroon.
Zip code..................00237.
address....................324 mainland road.
test Question........Who cares?.
test answer.............God cares.
total amount including all their health papers and toys ....$365
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:36 am

Thanks to whoever created this site! I was able to find it in time! It was the same case as in many others iv'e read, found an ad in oodle marketplace, of someone claiming to be selling SIBERIAN HUSKIES for 250 and local. When I contacted them they then claimed to have moved to Florida recently. I had sent 250 for the puppy, but then it turned out that more was needed for "insurance" for the puppy. At first I was a bit suspicious. I then searched the delivery agency's site. IT DIDN'T EXIST. I then refused to send any money. the person who had claimed to be a 'religious person' then swore at me. I may have lost 250, but thankfully I did not send anymore! I'm glad I found this site, and I want to help others as I have been helped. The emails used were :

fabiancaleb12@gmail.com the information they sent was

Receiver's names...............Fabian Caleb
Address........................ 7200 NW 19th St
City/state..................... Miami FL
Zip code.......................33126
Amount......................... 250 USD

The delivery agency they claimed to use was : airscarrier
the information sent from there was:

Receivers Names.............................Luma Stephanie
Address ...................2260 NW 66th Ave, Building 701
Country........................................... .......... ...........USA
City.............................................. .......... ...............MIAMI
State............................................. .......... ...............FLORIDA
zip code.............................................. .......... ..33122
Amount............................................ .......... .............200 USD

but then it changed to this:

Receiver's names...............Nelson Rohwoh Kebuya
Address........................2260 NW 66th Ave, Building 701
City/state.....................Buea
Zip code.......................00237
Country........................ Cameroon
Amount.........................200 USD

I had seen the 00237 zip code many times, and the Cameroon gave it away. So please watch out for this person!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:46 am

Received: from [41.202.196.181] CAMEROON

the same as petair-travel-agency@hotmail.com

Quote:
Hello, The entire Home is over whelm with gladness having you as an interested person in our lovely babies. Our whole family love pets, My Husband and I were both pet lovers since child hood, Animals have been the most closest members of our family,treated with so much care since they are God's creatures and deserve our love and attention. Our dream is to see our puppies go to a pet loving homes were they would receive all their love,affection and attention which they need in the world. My family love and adore these little dollys. We bought this puppies so they could grow up together with our 2 year old daughter and be a part of our family for ever. We understand you might be wondering our objective of giving out our babies, MIMI and DIDI away despite the fact that they are angels.This is due to the fact that we are out of state at the moment and What makes us willing to give out the puppies up for adoption is that we are presently on a Volunteer mission for the World Health Organization (WHO) on the Eradication of the Malaria Parasite on pregnant Women and Children in western region of Cameroon, the pregnant women here are suffering with this disease so much so that we decided to go on Volunteer and the WHO was our catch since we loved helping Sick people, Our duty here is tight up that we even regret bringing the Puppies over with us. So we will very much happy given them out back to the State for adoption as soon as possible to reduce our work load..We are looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs to pay just a Re-homing and transportation fee of $365 for both puppies. Although it is a hard decision to make,This has made us very sick and tired not even knowing what step to take next. Our minds have been made up to go into a search for a new and perfect home for this little Babies.Their vet records are all intact, play toys,leash,shots are current.She would come with a handbook which explains her life style as well as feeding habits. More also,We would be very happy and satisfy If you can get back to us with some details about the Family our baby would be Spending the rest of her live with.
Attached to this mail are some of her most recently pics hope you love it.

To begin we shall like to know more about you..

-Are you a breeder?
-Are you familiar with Yorkie Puppy?
-Do you have kids?
-Do you have a Vet Doctor?
-How Old are You?
-What is your occupation?
-Give us a Brief Description about your Environment?
-Were exactly are you located?
-Can I have your Phone Number to call you?
-Will you Take Both Puppies? Sorry for all this Questions (we mean not to offend you) but just that we really need a loving and caring home for these puppies.
Quote:
I am very happy you promise me that you will take very good care of them and also i now have the information which i will be taking it along side MIMI and DIDI to the airport so as to book a flight for them, and also i will be sending them along side all their health papers including a year health guarantee and their travel crate. so i am at home and will be able to take them to the airport including the money, and i have checked,there is a local western union store and a money gram that is near my house so you will have to use my husband's western union address to send the money so that i can take MIMI and DIDI to the airport.

Full names................... Fru Cho Vincent.
City.......................Yaounde.
Country............. Cameroon.
Zip code..................00237.
address....................324 mainland road.
test Question........Who cares?.
test answer.............God cares.
total amount including all their health papers and toys ....$365

01123796469957 +23796469957

Once you send the money do email me the MTCN# including the senders full names and address so that i will be able to get the money in time and take them to the airport and once we book the flight we will email you the full flight information including the tracking number so that you know when exactly they will arrive also please do make sure that you take very good care of MIMI and DIDI once you get them and cuss that will make me very happy and i thank God for that. I wait to read back from you soon.

Melisa and family.

God bless you.

Quote:
Sender............................................ ........ Mrs,Melisa Cruz

Type.............................................. ...................(Pet-Dogs)

Breed.......................................... Teacup Yorkie Puppies

Sex............................................... ............ Male and Female

Age............................................... ........................12weeks

Vaccination record............................................ .Approved

Vet Record............................................ ......Checked Valid

Medical Inspection........................................ .............Done

Health............................................ ............................Proper

PET AIR TRAVEL DELIVERY AGENCY,
CUSTOMER SERVICE,
Tel: 00237-9650-1111 CAMEROON
Or +237-9650-1111
Pet Airways
Transportation
Services

HEAD QUARTERS MANAGER
PET MOVERS DEPARTMENT,
CARGO WIDE,

petair-travel-agency@hotmail.com
SAT LINE Phone No: (Dial as you see)