Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 pm

I've been scammed for 180euro.
I was looking for boston terrier puppy in ireland and i found this:

http://www.adpost.com/ie/pets/8608/

I have contacted seller and he answer me:

Hello Dear
I am very glad on your interest on my puppies ready to be a family companion or your best friend. They are outstanding male and female registered puppies from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree. They are all registered and vet checked and they are full of natural beauty and will all make a very good house pet.I am giving them out for adoption only to a good pet loving and caring home because i do not want them to suffer.They are medically well and they are very friendly with kids,adults and other house pets .The reason why am giving them out for adoption is because of my trip and the poor health of my Son with cancer who thinks i should give them out so that they should not suffer because he was the one that was taking care of them and so because i have not got the time to stay with them and also to take care of them and to provide them with the care they need and to provide them with their necessities that why I’ve been looking for a good pet loving and caring home for them that will provide them with all the love i want them to experience.Promise me that you will provide these cute babies with all their needs and show them all the love they need. My babies are very sensitive and i will like to tell you a little about them:-

MALE.
He is an absolutely adorable baby, who is only 11 weeks old.
He has been home raised with lots of TLC and pre-spoiled for his new home and is very friendly.
He is an excellent example of an extreme lovely baby.
He is already willing to go to her new pets loving and caring home.
:-He is house/Potty Trained.
:-He eat 2 times daily and at afternoons she drinks Milk .
:-He is socialized with kids and other house hold pets .
:-He likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
:-He likes to be kissed .
:-He is 11Weeks old

FEMALE
She is an absolutely adorable male puppy and he is 11 weeks and
already have personality plus and very playful.

She is cute for breeding, but gorgeous and has been home raised and is just so cute and is willing
to go to a new home which is caring and loving.
:-She is house/potty trained
:-She eats 2 times a day and drinks milk at noon.
:-She is socialized.
:-She’s also a portable baby.
:-She's feels shy when carried.
:-She's also likes to be kissed.
:-She's is 11 weeks old

If you are interested in giving these puppies a wonderful home kindly
Provide answers to the following questions..

1:Do you have kids.if yes are they going to take good care of them?
2:Do you have a large yard or garden for them to play?
3:Are you a breeder?
4.Why are you interested in this particular breed?
5.Which sex do you want?

Sorry for all the question , but i just want to be sure that the puppies
are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention
they need. Please get back to me with the answers. Waiting for your kind
responds so that i can send some pictures to you.
Regards

and later anther mail

Thanks for your response. Am very convinced that our male puppy will be well taking care of. I will like to add some qualities of the puppy that were not mention in the previous mail i sent to you.
He is house Trained and well socialized with kids and other house hold pets
He will also be coming along side all details of vaccination,de-wormed and microchip.I have decided to let the puppy into your home but promise us that you will send us updated pictures in his new home. I'm are presently in Isle of Man but I'm very desperate in delivering the puppy right over to your home if you will not be able to come for pick up.I prefer the delivery company because they have trained personnel that will take very good care of the puppy in the course of transportation.The following information will be needed by the deliverers to locate your home for delivery.

The details are as follows:

Full names......................... .....

House address......................

City.......................... ................

Post code......................... . ....

Home number.......................

Mobile number.....................

As soon as i have the delivery details I shall prepare the change of ownership papers before taking the puppy to the delivery service for registration and get ready for your home delivery . Do get back to me with the details so can prepare the change of ownership papers in time and do the registration with the delivery service first thing tomorrow Morna or any time of your.You will have to pay €160 to the delivery company for the delivery of puppy to your home. We will send all the relevant paper works via the delivery service so you will be paying directly to them and not to me because my main objective is for this puppy to have a caring and lovely forever family home You shall be contacted by the delivery service shortly registration to let you know about the exact departure time, arrival time and how you be paying directly to them so that they can get the puppy delivered over to you at your doorstep.We also want to let you know that the puppy will be coming with the following

# Health guarantee
# Vaccine record
# KC registration papers
# Microchip Registration
# Pedigree
# Passport
# Nutrition supplement
# Traveling Crate
#Toys and food samples

I have attached some pictures to this mail.Hope you like them.
Waiting to read from you once more.
Best regards

and then I recieved mail form "delivery company" e-mail adress they used

Male Boston Terrier Puppy Flight Pending Notification ( Awaiting Payments & Address Confirmation‏‏
animaltransport airway <animaltransportairway@hotmail.com> 1 sierpnia 2011 09:36
Do:

WELCOME TO GLOBAL ANIMAL TRANSPORT SERVICE LTD TRANSPORTATION SERVICE

GLOBAL ANIMAL TRANSPORT SERVICE LIMITED
* ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME

http://www.happypetsitting.co.uk/The...ogo%20copy.gif
P T S L. A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM

The image ‚â¤http://www.easypetuk.com/flag43..gif‚⤠cannot be displayed, because it contains errors..........The image ‚â¤http://www..animalcouriers.com/graph...untries.gif‚⤠cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Delighted Dalmation running for the plane PlaneW.gif (9313 bytes)

To The Pet Home Delivery Services E-mail provider for Pet Services. Home Delivery Service. We have information about....... Your Male Boston Terrier Puppy --------------- (PETS) from....... CHARLIE SHEEN-----------
SENDER’S INFORMATION

Name: CHARLIE SHEEN.

City:Isle of Man.

N/B, We have received confirmation from our International Host Account (IHA) for wiring the urgent delivery fee of €30from the sender.

RECIEVER DELIVERY ADDRESS
Names:
City:
Home Address:
Phone/fax number:
PUPPY'S INFORMATION
Puppy's Breed : Male Boston Terrier Puppy .

Delivery will be accompanied with all necessary credentials conducted by the city’s veterinarians to ensure proper pet health condition.
PAPERS INCLUDED

* KC Registered
* Veterinary Certificate,
* Shot Record,
* The Worm,
* New Crate when delivered,
* Health Guarantee,

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

DELIVERY REPORT>>>>PENDING.
MEDICAL CHECK>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
CRATE CHECK>>>>>>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE>>>>>>>>DONE
DEPARTURE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.
ARRIVAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING PAYMENT

Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in the UK, all our UK. based accounts are currently under editing to increase clients’ safety. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on delivery time and also, we use our international accounts for payments with host in Cameroon, THE HEAD QUARTER OF THE COURIER.

METHOD>>>>>>>>WIRE TRANSFER.
REQUIRED>>>>>>>>>>WESTERN UNION.
AMOUNT>>>>>>>>>>>>€160

Payment Via Western Union Online

Use your United Kingdom bank-issued Visa®, Visa Electron®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, Solo® or Delta® card.

Open the link below to make payments via Western Union online;

https://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOM...xtSecurePage=Y
ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER

Name: JUDE AMBE

City: DOUALA

Post/Zip code: 00237

You will need to include a test or security question when doing the transfer at the Western Union.
Test Question: ________________HOW SOON___________________________?
Answer: __________________NOW_____________________________ __?

Pay By Cash Via Western Union

Payments can also be accepted via Western Union Store, if and only you don't have any of the credit cards.

WHY WE URGE OUR CLIENTS TO USE THIS TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER WHEN PAYING AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE.

Clients have been complaining of high transfer charges in the process of transfer at the Western Union. So to protect their interest, when asked why they are making the transfer, they should say they are sending the money to her/his relative or a family member for a lower charge rate.

THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE TIPS WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE

I. Ask for a sender’s form.
I I. Fill the form using our Director’s name information in blue ( NAME : JUDE AMBE ) ( COUNTRY : CAMEROON ) .
III. Return it back to the client at the counter with the amount to be sent.
IV. You will receive a receipt with a MTCN #
V. CALL OR EMAIL THE MANAGER TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND GIVE THE MTCN # FOR DELIVERY TO BE ACTIVATED.

NOTE : TELL THE CASHIER AT THE WESTERN UNION TO ACTIVATE PAYMENTS.

P.S Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to transfer charges.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, If this fee is not provided, your Male Boston Terrier will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of €160 Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details.

Stay to enjoy the services of pet air carriers..
Secretary

JESSICA WALES
We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association
E-mail: animaltransportairway@hotmail.com

Tel:
+447031841622 / +447031853786
Company Web Site Is Still Under Construction:

PET TRAVEL CARGO SERVICE REALLY PROVIDES A SERVICE THAT OTHERS ONLY JUST TALK AND

WRITE OF IN A SUGAR COATED LANGUAGE...... WE ARE RELIABLE!!!

(IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR SERVICE PLEASE TELL US' IF YOU LIKE OUR SERVICE

PLEASE TELL OTHERS....)

WE CAN NOT SPELL SUCCESS WITHOUT "U"...

"The Move's Not Complete
''Until the Pet Arrives"
http://www.dtdns.com/images/sat_guaranteed.gif
http://www.parair.co.uk/img/loading.jpg

I had a feeling that something is wrong but I wanted to make supr
After few hours guy rang me from cameroon no. +23797744714 he said he represent animal transport airway and he asked me to check my mail box.
so I did it and found another mail:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~chris...au/WC_Logo.jpg

http://files.petinsurance365.com/PetInsurance365.jpg

DEAR CLIENT NO 0092

YOU ARE AGAIN WELCOME TO THE CLIENT'S SERVICE FOR THE WORLD PET SHIPPERS.WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE FAST TURN UP OF SOME REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR PUPPY DELIVERY, THE PETS CONTROL TEAM OF THE IRELAND WHICH CONTROLS THE MOBILIZATION OF PETS WITHIN THE IRELAND REQUIRES YOU TO PROVIDE A PET TRAVEL INSURANCE CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR PUPPIES AND WE UNDERSTAND YOU CANNOT CREATE AN PET POLICY INSURANCE WITHIN THIS SHORT NOTICE, SO WE IN COLLABORATION WITH OUR INSURANCE COMPANY, ARE ABLE PROVIDE TO YOU AND ALL FAMILIES EXPECTING DELIVERY TODAY, A TEMPORAL INSURANCE CERTIFICATE, TO COVER THE PUPPY`S DELIVERY, TILL THE PUPPY ARRIVES YOUR HOME TODAY, AND OUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL RE-FUND YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WILL PAY NOW FOR THE INSURANCE, WHEN THE PUPPY ARRIVES YOUR HOME.ALL CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE UPON ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY CHARGE WHICH YOU NEED TO DEPOSIT NOW IS €800, AND THIS MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY AT YOUR DOOR STEPS , PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.

Plan And Book Your Flight

DEAR CLIENT

* The Insurance and Quarantine service center for the IRELAND PET CONTROL EDINBURGH which is the first Port of check-out requires an Insurance Certification proceeding the shipment of the puppy.
IN LAW WITH THE IRELAND JURISDICTION
Thumbnail for version as of 11:32, 28 October 2007

Many jurisdictions around the world have enacted statutes which forbid cruelty to some animals (PETS) but this vary by country and in some cases by the use or practice.
* In the IRELAND, cruelty to animals is a criminal offense and one may be fined or jailed for it for up to five years. On February 15, 1911, the House of Commons introduced the Protection of Animals act on behalf of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R.S.P.C.A.). The maximum punishment was 6 months of "hard Labour" with a fine of €2500.00 .
* Aggression against Cats, Dogs, and People. In Cruelty to Animals and Interpersonal Violence: Readings in Research and Applications.. Press Release, 159-167. Jail Term 25Years in Prison
The said insurance Certificate is Re-Fundable upon arrival of the puppies

If the insurance certificate is not provided within 24hours, we shall place the puppy under PET ABUSE AND ABANDONING, which is punishable by law according to the rules above.

The cost of the Re-Fundable Insurance Policy calculated by our statisticians calculated Below...

THIS INSURANCE FEE IS RE - FUNDED TO RECEIVER OF PET AT ARRIVAL

A 11 WEEKS OLD MALE BOSTON TERRIER PUPPY IN ISLE OF MAN , TESTED AND CONFIRMED FOR DELIVERY WITHOUT A COMPREHENSIVE EXAM AND TREATMENT FEE CALCULATED BELOW

WE COMPENSATE YOU FULLY (CASH WHEN YOUR PET ARRIVES).

Veterinary invoice* Amount paid by policyholder Benefit schedule allowance per-incident** Amount reimbursed by VPI when puppies arrives your home
Comprehensive exam and treatment fees (medications and laceration stitching) €20.00 €10.00 €340.00
Anesthesia €270.00 €10.00 €290.00
Total claim amount filed with VPI AFTER ARRIVAL
€630.00
VPI per-incident deductible
€10.00
Sub-total of eligible expenses
€800.00
HOW REIMBURSEMENTS WORK

Typically pet insurance provider, uses one of the three methods in determining reimbursements: listed below:

* CASH ( When Pet courier arrives your Home )
* BANK TRANSFER ( Three bank working days after arrival )
* MASTER CARD, DEBIT CARD, VISA CARD... ( Direct Transfer)

The Department of Insurance (DOI) & Policyholders through their statisticians knows the % reimbursement which is available for pet’s accidents, injuries and illnesses........
Details about the ONLINE CHECK IN will be filled and emailed over to your when we confirm Re-Fundable Insurance change. E.g filled out the Booking information's and booking reference with last name.

The image http://www.petinsurance.com/~/media/...et_health.ashx cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. http://veterinarybusiness.dvm360.com...insurance2.jpg

*Veterinary fees vary CITY to CITY,per your veterinarian's discretion...
**The benefit allowance amount replenishes with each new incident. An incident is a new condition that causes you to consult a veterinarian. Chronic or ongoing conditions, such as allergic dermatitis, are considered to be one incident no matter how many times a veterinarian is consulted.
***VPI pays 95% of covered veterinary expenses up to the benefit schedule, less your €5 per-incident deductible.

After that I new this is a fake and I started to dig in a web and I found You guys. Sorry for my English! I hope its gonna be helpfull.

PAYMENT - ADDRESS:

RECEIVER’S NAMES
JUDE AMBE
DESTINATION COUNTRY

CAMEROON
ADDRESS
11 RING WAY STREET
CITY

DOUALA
ZIP CODE

HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, I'm from Brazil - Rio de Janeiro and was a victim of these fraudsters !!!!!!
I was looking for Chihuahua puppies to give as a birthday present for my daughter, I made several contacts by e-mail messages to several vendors that I found on the Internet. Until I received the email from a person calling themselves "Conchita Queiroz" (I do not remember seeing the announcement thereof) with photos of puppies, I was in love with one of them and asked details and price. She replied that the figure was R $ 265.00 + shipping, I found very cheap and then asked where she was and she replied that she was from Florida. I replied that it was not feasible, but she mentioned the name of the carrier was already accustomed to using: GK Airfreight SERVICE. She urged the sending of money to be made to such carrier, through "Western Union" with the following data:

Method of Payment.: WESTERN UNION
Name of the recipient.: BENEDICT Taben (Box)
Amount.: R $ 365.00
Address.: 850 REGENT AVE 9TH
City.: DOUALA
State.: LITTORAL
Zip.: 00237
Tel: +237-97630778
Country / Destination.: CAMEROON
Question Test.: WHAT?
Response Test.: BONN

Once deposited the value of the transport and purchase of the animal (R $ 365.00) on 15/07/11, to the carrier requested that the money deposited to the International Animal Export Insurance in the amount of $ 1149, 00, but that this amount would be refunded when the animal arrived at my house. I tank back up to the same recipient, as they asked. Then they responded by saying that the animal would take an Air France flight that would take the U.S. to France and from there to Rio, I found it strange but they said they had not gotten a direct flight to Brazil. I was expecting the arrival of the animal on 17/07 and nothing! I received an email from the "airport of Paris", saying that the animal would have been quarantined due to lack of vaccines and documentation. Soon after I received e-mail asking for more of the carrier R $ 1,225.00 to the documents provided were: anti-rabies vaccination, tag ID, count, statement of the importer and International Animal Health Certificate. Argued, because I thought the dog should not have gone to Paris and that the carrier was so knowledgeable, did not know the need for all this documentation before? But the seller said that the costs were the buyer. As I took pity on the animal have been arrested, did the deposit back (always with the same data). On 21/07 I received an email from the "airport of Paris", the Quarantine Department, saying that the veterinarian had recommended that the animal could not travel in a cage common because the puppy had already undergone a lot of stress which should be an electronic thermal cage and that his rent would be R $ 1,355.00, but that value would be 85% refundable. Well, after this last deposit made me feel very bad and I suddenly snapped, to discover the IP messages. That's when I realized I was being mistaken as to the IP vendor and the carrier has assumed the same origin: Cameroon, the same country made the deposits. On 27/07 the carrier sent me this e-mail the animal's flight ticket from Paris to Rio, only the flight number did not match because I was on the website of Delta Airlines to check. Yesterday (04/08) I sent an e-mail to see if she still had courage to respond .. Not only replied as he said he would not be getting more in touch with me, because her husband had died and then get in touch to talk to Paris airport to see what had acontecido.Tempo later responded by saying that the airport was charging fees for the time Bonni's stay in quarantine, or over U.S. $ 1720.00. I have all the emails we exchange deposits and vouchers, but did not send more money .... How long they will continue with the crimes ???????
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:41 pm

scam: i am very sorry for trying to scam you over you money ok , i am 42years old but here in our country things not the way you think the are in the united states ok , i have a boy whose mum is death and i am the only one taking care of the boy and i am not a worker because they are no job opportunity here , i have been looking for a job since i graduated from the university but i can not find any job for myself , to tell you the truth my son is at the hospital as i am writing to you and the doctor told me to bring 420$ before the can star treating my son , i never know what to do that is why i decided to do this . i am very sorry , please forgive me , and you know i can not allow my son to die in the hospital , what i have now is 230$ , i need to complete the money before the can star treating me son , the boy need me as his dad , but i want to beg forgiveness from you , if you find a place in your heart to forgive i will be grateful , but i don not know what to do next , i taught you were going to pay the 150$ so that i can try add it with the little money i have a go now to the hospital and beg the doctor, My name are Takoh Cliford . please tell your family to find a place in their heart and forgive me ok , i pray one day i get meet your lovely family over there ,

me:I would pay all of your sons bills as long as you can show me the bills. (I meant previous bills, not that it makes a difference but I know most hospitals there are understaffed and outdated, they want patients to pay up front usually).

him:Oh that will be very grateful of you , i will wish you help us please , the doctor asked off 420$ but i don't have all the money , i will be waiting for your help k , you just need to copy the western union information and transfer the money for my son to be treated ok , God will rewarded you for your kindness , i when to the hospital and told my son ad he was very happy to hear the caring and lovely family who is ready to help us, We are Grateful with your kind gesture , now i know they are go people in the world that can help others ,
Thanks so much Jennifer and please we still ask for forgiveness from you

me: Oh no, no western union. I need names, the name of your son, the name of the hospital, and the name of the doctor. I will speak to the doctor myself and I will pay the hospital directly when the child is there.

me: (I sent another email immediately after the last one.) In fact, I will make the appointment for your son and even arrange private transport.

him:Hello
Thank you so much for the offer ,this are the answer to the questions you asked ,
The name of My son.......Ndah Evarestus Sonny
The name of the hospital.....Bambili regional Hospital (BRH)
The name of the doctor.......Tinkuh Innocent Kanjo
If you want the doctor's number ......00237 90096882 or +237 90096882

Jessica you are such a great person , i can't believe this happening to us ,we are very grateful and we thank you for all the kindness you are giving to ,we thank you so much . hope to hear from you ,
Thanks for your cooperation .

him: (again, I was visiting relatives all day and he doesn't have patience when it comes to stealing my money) Hello Jennifer
Please we really need your help remember you promised to help my son that is lying in the hospital ,I when there to check how he is doing the doctor told me that his health condition is increasing every day and that i should be fast so that they can star up with treatment , please you know you are our only hopes now , You have to do some thing so that i can go tomorrow to the hospital and pay the hospital bills so that the doctor can star up treatment , please Jennifer you have to help us , right now as i am writing to you , i don't know what to any more , I will be waiting for your email .Please Jennifer remember the boy is still at the hospital , and i don't want he to pass. That is my only Child ,

I forgot to mention the email this person is using. You can do a search for the email and find multiple scams of his. Beware of speaking to serena.chanada@yahoo.com (yes, Serena, Canada is a real place). Also, I am sure I am not the only person that thinks him using "innocence" as a doctors middle name.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm

here's the latest one... I saw this person's ad on a Classifieds site for "Adorable Golden Retriever Puppies"...

His / Her first mail:

Hello!

thanks for your mail and the love and care you have for my puppy Golden Retriever puppy for adoption, and they are10 weeks old,. They are males and females.I am not interested in your money all i need is good care and love for my puppies and good home. This is the name of the female And males (Velma,Mack and Mary etc) They ranted potty, diaper raised at home, moral training. Please I have some questions for you

Are you married
where do you live
Do you have children
How fast you want this puppy
How many puppy do you want
can you take good care of them
Do you want a male or female

Do not be offended by my question.
IT IS FOR ADOPTION BUT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL CAUSE U IS THE DELIVERY PREPARATION. BUT U KNOW I REALLY WANT TO GIVE IT TO ANY FAMILY THAT IS WILLING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM LIKE SO I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS.

My reply:
I sent reply with my basic info, name and country, also mentioning that I'm looking for a male pup... asked this person, how mucch would it cost for shipping and also asked if he/she can send me snaps of the puppies.

Hiis / Her reply:
Hello, My name Maria . `

I live in London
Although we are located far apart , it is still possible for the male Golden Retriever puppies (Kitty ) to get to you by air transport . Since you are located in Than ,(India), i can send the puppy to you , through a pets delivery agency , and you pay for the delivery cost to the agency . From my inquiries at Pets Transporters Agency here in London, the
delivery cost from London to any home address is 50$ for a puppies. And the puppies will be delivered at your
door step after they have your payment confirm they will activate it to you okay,. For the puppies to be delivered directly at your home , the data the agency would need from you are :
Your full names ,
Your full home address
Your zip code
your phone number
your state and city

so as soon as you sent to me all this your details that i ask you i will then proceed to the Transport Agency and get the kittens registered to your name okay, so as soon you have this mail you just have to do fast and to me your full details okay, so i wait for your details as soon as possible.

thanks for your understanding

and waiting to read from you bye.
================================

This is when my initial doubt started forming. I'm in India and this so called Lady was shipping a puppy from London... how can it cost ONLY $50?

I exchanged a couple of mails post this mail.. confirming the shipping cost and asking for the vet papers and fotos to be sent. After a whole week of exchanging emails, I did not receive any vet papers and snaps. One day the lady mails me saying she has registered the pets with the shipper and I will get mail from shipper with payment instructions.

When i said i didnt receive any mail, She asked me check if I have a Western Union office around me. Thats when I and my husband felt that it was a scam. We started reading and came across this post. During that time I was researching net for Puppy scams I got a call from the so called PET SHIPPER. whose accent was so fake that even my 2 year old wouldhave understood that he was a fraud.

I got mail from shipper with following credentials:

Please call or send an email for any clarification of after making payment: email: postpetsinternational@yahoo.com
Web Site:www.animalairways.com <-- innocent website being impersonated by the scammer. There is no common information between the scammer and this site.
Or contact us at:00237-75310948 or +44-753689421

x
00237-7531-0948

Post pets transport agency.
* MULTI CARGO LTD * ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME *

Dear Client,
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND RELOCATION OF
MALE AND FEMALE GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES(LUCKY$KELLY

Please see attached registration airway bill details.
We have information about a
Male and Female golden retriever puppies (TAG NAME: Lucky$Kelly) From M/S Rowland Roy K, here at the Pets Transporters Delivery agency at LONDON, to be transported and home delivered to you using the following home address;
http://66.49.153.227/fl/flags-02/i/in-flag1.gif

* Name:........M/S Amit Gawde
* Delivery Address: ........###########
* Tel#:............... (+91)99#####88/99######49.
* Crate Model:........................AF 5790AC-12
* Breed and Tag Name:....................
Male and Female golden retriever puppies (Lucky and Kelly)
* Registration Number:..............EU7073247630/11ES

These puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the agency veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status, It was done, all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate, The test Results shows that the puppies are free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs And Cats). So the puppies are now ready for moving and home delivering services. But it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment $ 50 USD(Fifty United States Dollars) is paid.

The payment of the delivery fee should be done to our Office in Cameroon, Branch of our Delivery Service, Which is our new construction site. You are Requested to pay using either Western Union Or Money Gram because we have their units at our office in Cameroon designed for such transactions. All you have to do is go to any closest Western Union or Money Gram store at your location and use the wire transfer service to send the money using the details, of our director of budget partition and control at our new constructive site in Cameroon:
NB.
YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE ADDRESS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE $50 USD , SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR
Male and Female golden retriever puppies(Lucky$Kelly).

http://steel-mastery.com/UserFiles/I...Height75px.jpg

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAME:..................................ENOW BILL ROME
PASSPORT NUMBER: 10895687/J09
Office Address: 12 Commercial Avenue, Akwa-Douala
COUNTRY:.......................................... ................CAMEROON
POSTAL CODE:.........................................0023 7
STATE:............................................ ......................DOUALA
CITY:............................................. ......................LITTORAL
QUESTION:......................................COL OR ?
ANSWER:..................................WHITE
AMOUNT:..................,$50USD

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the puppies can be home delivered to you on time today, if the fees is not provided, the puppies will not be dispatched from our detention and you will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the $50 USD

The delivery of the puppies at your home will depend on when the payment of the delivery fee is done. The departure time and delivery time for your puppies will be schedule after the confirmation of the payment.

Kindly email us the reference numbers (MTCN), and SENDER'S NAMES, used in wiring the money as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirm, the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction will be send to you.
Delighted Dalmation running for the plane
FLIGHT DETAILS
THE FLIGHT DETAILS WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT SINCE THE PAYMENT WILL BE USE TO PROCESS THE FLIGHT PAPERS FOR YOUR
, SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR
AND TO PURCHASE A FLIGHT TICKET FOR YOUR , SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TIME PROCURE ALL THE FLIGHT PAPERS FOR YOUR
AND BUY THE FLIGHT TICKET OF YOUR
FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY AT YOUR HOME DOOR.
Once you arrive at the Western Union Post Office, follow the instructions as given to you below:

==== instructions ======

What you have to do now, is to go and make the payment of the $50 USD. So that we can proceed, with the delivery of your puppies immediately.

We demand an urgent respond from you, once you receive this email, with the payment done, so we can proceed with the delivery of your puppies.

RECOMMENDATION,

How ever your puppies are now ready for urgent delivery at your home address,but we want you to note that,the payment of $50 USD must be paid before we dispatch the puppies from the agency detention.
For we are to use the money to buy the flight ticket of your puppies and make sure that we feed the puppies on the plane along the journey between your home address.
Thanks and we hope you enjoy the best of our services.

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
WE WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO YOU OUR CLIENT.

Enjoy Our Service ASIA /Asia /Singaporian Branch Air Moving Pet Service
Secretary; Mr Fernando Santos
x
(00237)7531-0948

Please call or send an email for any clarification of after making payment: email: postpetsinternational@yahoo.com
Web Site: www.animalairways.com <-- innocent website being impersonated by the scammer. There is no common information between the scammer and this site.
Or contact us at:00237-7531-0948 or +44-753689421
http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/i..._airtravel.jpg

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report. width= International Air Transport Assoication United States Department of Agriculture Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association Animal Transportation Association The International Relocation Associates

All rights reserved. © 2011 Post_pets_transporters.
=============================

After this mail and the fake call from Pet transport agency, I dropped a mail to the scammer, saying that I have come to realise that he/she is out to scam me and i will no longer be dealing with him/her. Also, taht I would be launching a formal complaint against him/her.

To my surprise, this audacious frauder had the guts to reply to me back with following mail:

Hi my dear,thanks for your mail back to my email and i want you to know that the total transportation cost of the puppies was 250$ but since you told me that,you had no money at the moment,so i decided to help you pay the sum of 200$ to the pet transport agency if you like i can give you the payment receipt of the 200$ that i paid to the pet transport agency okay.
So my dear i want you not to worry about anything for everything is alright and good okay.
So my dear all you have o do now is for you to make sure that you make the payment as requested by the agency.
Thanks and as soon as you make the payment,please just make sure that you send to the agency the payment information so that they can complete the delivery of your puppies okay.
Regards.
Rowland Roy.
==============
Well, this all happened yesterday... and i am not going to be repling to this person. I went to a breeder personally, and have booked my self a Labrador Retriever; I should be getting him home by tomorrow evening.... thought, I should just go ahead and post the comment for the benefit of others....

These are the credentials of this person. Please, be aware of the scams. Use common sense... and trust your gut instinct while trusting people online....
Scammer: rowlandroy@hotmail.com
Agency: postpetsinternational@yahoo.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 pm

I think i got scam too i sent almost $190 dollars to get me an ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY NAMED MIMI. She gave me her information and everything and now i never got a reply from her, all i have is the number 01123777283473 and her email of yahoo and this was the address; and she/he lives in CAMEROON.
RECEIVERS NAMES.................NDONGMU FABRICE FOUOKA
COUNTRY.......................CAMEROON
STATE..............................LITTORAL
CITY.................................DOUALA
ZIP CODE.......................00237
AMOUNT.........................$90
TEST QUESTION............WHO CARES?
ANSWER...........................JESUS

I have been texting her and all i got was i am on my way to the airport etc and i haven't gotten anything back.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm

i was looking for how much a siberian husky puppy would cost so i could save up to get my partner one a gift.
i found a site where it was advertising one as free to good home, but it said it was local to me.
when i contacted the 'seller' he told me he was in California and he would pay to have the dog shipped to me so i agreed.
it wasnt until a week later when i was contacted by the 'pet transportation service' that they told me i needed to pay £70 for the dogs flight ticket and as i thought the 'seller' was paying it i didnt have the money so had to take out a loan to pay for it.
they then rang me and gave me an arrival time that the puppy would be delivered to me, so i waited and waited and e-mailed them to find outwhere this dog was, to be told that the dog wasnt covered by international travel insurance. and was asked to pay a further £425 which was apparently refundable. i managed to get that amount down to £200 and was then sent an e-mail with her apparent flight details on - but no flight number so i couldnt track her.
when she didnt arrive when expected a second time, i contacted them again and was told that the puppy was very ill and very weak and i needed to give them another £150 to cover a vaccination so she would be fit to travel - which i did not pay.
i know this may sound nasty but as i then saw it for what it really was (scam) i told them either send me my dog without any more hassle, or if she really is as ill as you claim she is then have her put down and refund me my money (the poorly pup bit was only this morning - results on that still pending)

i have reported all this to the police and also did a bit of digging myself to discover that my 'seller' is based in cameroon and not california. silly idiot should not have given me his contact number coz thats how i found him.

people reading this beware of these e-mail addresses
WILLIEAN40@GMAIL.COM
aka JEANNYWESTNADAL@YAHOO.COM (he is on
facebook)
the transport agency e-mail is
IATAPETSTRANSPORTATIONSERVICE@HOTMAIL.COM

their western union details

first name NUILLA
surname JOSEPH
city GAROUA
postal code 00237
country CAMEROON

You would have thought that i would have copped on that it was a scam after the first payment but my biggest problem was my partner really wanted that pup

the number he was using is 0023777498713
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm

my fiance and i really wanted husky puppies. everything was supposed to be free. boy was i wrong!!! here are the emails.

Hello dear,
Even if this was a matter of sending the puppies to you so you can pay even next week after receiving the puppies,i would have done so on your behalf but the puppies can NOT travel to you without the switch of the change of ownership document from my names to your names.
If i had the money,i would just pay without you knowing it but got short of money of recent because i had to buy certain things that i promised the puppies will be coming with including a one week food sample so that you will have to feed them for the whole of this week before thinking of buying them any food
All i have now is about $80 which is our food money for these days.
I could give it up if you will be able to complete it to be $170 ,so i can issue the document for the puppies.
Please let me know if you have $90 with you so that i can complete it with the $80 that i have.

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
To: jaivem@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 4:37 PM

i want to trust this, but i just cant bring myself to do it. im so sorry. and my boyfriend doesnt trust this either. we dont have 170 dollars to just send some complete stranger.please do not reply.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Hello,
I just felt a little depressed when I got the last mail you sent. Like I told you before I am very willing to send the puppies but you pay the charges because i can't come up with that right now. The $170 is all I ask just because of the document. If we don't have this money, I may not be able to send the puppies because I must pay these charges to the ministry of pets for issuing of the document before they can put the little puppies on the plane. I know you must be scared about your money and the puppies as well but I don't think you have to be afraid. Please don't be worried about getting the puppies , i reserved them for you and I shall be sending them to you, no doubts about that. I really wished I could give you a better assurance for you getting your puppies but the best I can say is you give me your trust and I won't let you down. I am a genuine person and I like to do genuine things. As a God fearing person, my greatest
priority is to do good in the name of the Lord and I wish to make this right with you. I respect who you are and I would never want you to give me a bad name. Since I do have the address which the puppies shall be coming to, you should be sure the puppies would be delivered to you. I am happy for the promise you made for a good home i will be very happy and i will never forget you in this hole life. I assure you nothing bad is going to happen, you just have to trust me and I shall do you good. they shall be coming with all the things which I promised with the papers included. Please know I have no intentions of failing you and I shall make sure you get your puppies . If i can receive the money earlier this morning and proceed with the document,i will hand over the document to them as soon as i am through with it so that they should give me a precise time when you will be receiving the puppies.Thanks and I shall be waiting, if you really have it mind to take the puppies then let me know

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 12:43 PM

thanks, but no thanks. my boyfiend doesnt feel comfortable paying that to a stranger. please dont email me anymore

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Hello Dear,
The agreement was that you wouldn't be paying anything for any of the puppies to be delivered but i am presently at the shipping company to provide them with your delivery address and they said i need to bring a change of ownership document.
I have all their documents but what is lacking now is the change of ownership document which i could not prepare that without knowing the person whom the pets will be going to. I just want to believe that you would be nervous to pay $170 so that i can prepare the document for the pets to come to you. But if you may understand and wants to pay for this document,you should let me know and i will have to proceed with sending you the puppies. I will be so glad to hear that you will like to pay for this document. It will only take a day for you to receive the puppies. They will be booked under your names and closest airport today and will also take off earlier today so that you get to receive them before evening.
Below are details which you will need to be able to send the charges for the change of ownership.
So you should use the below address for this payment and note that i have already given them your delivery details to the shipping company for them to reserve their flight on your behalf.
Receiver's names:::::::Maribel Ramirez
Address:::::::::::Rameithre 801
City:::::::::::::Yaounde
State/Province:::::::Central Province
Zip code::::::::00237
Amount::::::::$170
Test Question::::::How soon
Answer:::::::Urgent

Above
is all you need for the payment through a western union money transfer.This money transfer service will be good for payment because i will be able to receive the money in 15 minutes as soon as you send it and proceed with the document immediately so that everything will be fine as soon as possible.
Thanks and waiting to read from you soon

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 8:56 PM

you said you needed to know the closest airport right?
the name on them should be ----unavailable
phone number for their arrival is ----unavailable
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

meaning what

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 8:50 PM

the closest airport to me is in ----unavailable

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Don't you think someone can use my picture to scam people I have told you my own part, its good you believe me than to get scammed somewhere else

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 12:14 AM

i definately want them, i just didnt know why that picture was on a website? i will let you know when to send them. im sorry for the confusion. i really truly want these puppies.

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

what do you mean?
Am i asking you to pay anything?
If you want them then take them if not then leave them

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 6:53 PM

if this is a scam, im seriously going to be very upset. why did i find the boy puppies picture on a website?

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

yes, with akc

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 6:37 PM

also, are they registered?

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re:

its up to you

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 9:19 PM

just give me a day, and ill let you know tomorrow

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re:

how soon do you want them

Subject: Re: Re: Re:
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 6:57 PM

also, are they registered?

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re:

The puppies are both male and female which i will really appreciate you to
give a helping hands in taking both of them since they are still 14 weeks
old and upto date on their shots.They will be coming to you with a
delivery crate which will be personally owned by you ,also included is a
one week food sample so that you will be able to know what they feed on
for the whole week
before you can now start thinking of buying them any
food. They are completely free because i want you to keep enough money
to care and feed them when they arrive your home.
If i begin to ask for an adoption fee now, it means i will wake up one day and
sell my own kids which is not fair.
I have always treated these puppies like my own children,
so that is why i do NOT want you to pay anything even the shipping charges will be taken care of by me.
I have already reserved them for you and will make sure that they are been shipped as soon
as
you provide me with your shipping information under which i will have to
book their flight so that you can receive them either in your house or
pick them up from the airport if you prefer to pick them up from the airport.
The requirements are as follows:
-Your full names under which i will have to book for their flight.
-Your Home address,City and State ( if you want to receive them at your doorstep )
-The closest airport to your
-Your phone number ( Because the airport will need to call and inform you
before coming with them so that you can know the exact time
that they will be arriving your closest airport ).So,that is all that we require from you at the moment and as soon as you provide me with all
the information.
Thanks

Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 6:41 PM

how long would it take for them to get here?

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:

Hello, I just relocated in Yaounde
where i got my new job as a medical doctor.I have two puppies but the
climate here is is too harsh for the health of my puppies. also, the
condition my new job does not give me enough time to spend with my pets,
so that is the main reason why i really want some person from any part
of the world to adopt my pets for FREE adoption because i and my husband
will be responsible for paying their delivery charges to
you. They are good with kids and other dogs, i just want you to promise me
that you will take good care of my pets. i don't just want them to die
here in this bad weather condition,if you are interested then i will
ship them to you.stay well i hope to read from you very soon.
Thanks and waiting on your response

Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 2:00 PM
this email is in reference to your ad about the puppies, do you still have them?
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello!
I'm new member of Finland. I found in internet selling note by blue pitbulls and now they want to me send money in Western Union. I have read Camaroon scam and i think this is it:

METHOD OF PAYMENT: WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER BANK

NAME OF RECEIVER: RONARD AZANDOWOH

AMOUNT:210Euro

ADDRESS: Douala

CITY: Yaounde

ZIP CODE: 00237
DESTINATION/COUNTRY: CAMEROON

PASSWORD

TEST QUESTION: WHEN
TEST ANSWER: NOW

I don't trust this at all! Now the "breeder" is so worry that she puppy is somewhere to delivery agents because i don't go send money. It's was only cargo 210 euros and puppys was in finland...now they are in london

yeeaah right...i'm sure this is scam
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 pm

HI ALL! I was browsing online when I came across some adorable pug puppies! I already knew that there were a lot of scammers out there so I decided to see if this was a scam or if it was legit.
The ad said that there were 4 puppies and they were free to a good home because the owner had had an accident and needed to go back to the UK for treatment on his leg.
It sounded kinda legit and there were 5 really good quality photos of the puppies in a little bed. It was the photos that almost made me think that this was real because of the quality.

Anyway I sent an email and this was the reply:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL 1:

Thanks a lot for the mail. I just want you to assure me that you are
going to take care of these puppies.
let me tell you brief about them. There are four of them,
two males and two females, and they are all 13weeks old now. They are very
healthy and also feed well and are very social to kids and other pets.
They have toys which they shall come along with. They are De-wormed,
Micro-chipped, home trained, updated with shots, and will come with
all their papers and health records alongside
toys & feeding menu. They shall also come along with a small pan for
pooing. They are vet checked and vaccinated. Very healthy both
inside and outside their body.I really love these puppies but there is
no way I will be able to take care of them. I will be going to the UK
for treatment since I had an accident and it greatly affected my legs.
I am not sure of coming back until God knows when.
By the way, I will like to know a little about you, you really sound
interested in taking in these puppies. Please I will be very glad if you
can answer these few questions:
1- Are you married?
2- Do you have kids?
3- Do you got experience in keeping pets?
4_ Do you have any pet at the moment?
5- Can you please email me a photo of where they are going to stay (if possible)
6- Also, how many of them will you love to take?
Forgive me for all the questions but I really want to know who I am
giving these puppies to and I also want the best for them. Please get back
to me with the answers of the above questions so that you can come and
pick them up. I am located in Darwin. If you are close, you can come,
but if you are far, shipping can be organized.
Thanks a lot for contacting me regarding these puppies and waiting to
read from you soonest
Attached are some pics.
Regards
Bonnie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I couldn't help but think.. "Didn't the original ad say that they were located in Brisbane?" I jumped online and looked for the ad again and it was gone.
I replied to the email and this was the response I got:

EMAIL 2:

Thanks a lot. I am glad you can give this pups a good home.
This is a permanent adoption because i dont think i will be coming back
to Australia any time soon.I am located in Darwin, and I can ship them
to you at a cost of $500, the shipping company will deliver her at
your address. If it is ok with
you, send me your full names, house address and contact numbers so
that i can send it first thing in the morning. The shipping agent
will contact you once i register for shipping, and they will give you
full transportation details. You will pay shipping cost to them when
they contact you.
Thanks a lot and waiting for a reply
Bonnie

$500?!?!? WOW that sounds a little expensive! So I emailed back saying that I thought it was a bit much and that I would get some quotes. This was the reply:

EMAIL 3:

I want these puppies to go to the best possible home, and i find that
in you. I am offering to pay $200. It is a cut i'm making from my
hospital bills. If you can afford the remaining $300, let me know and
send me your details.

Hmm ok.. That's a pretty sweet deal.... 4 pug puppies for $300. So I said sure thing (by now I knew it was definitely a scam! - note poor spelling etc) This was the next email I received:

EMAIL 4:

U-SHIP TRANSPORTATION
PET TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
08-9467-9659(VOICE MAIL)
002-377-868-5235(DIRECT LINE)

Dear Customer,
We have information about four Pug Puppies from Mr Bonnie Wilson at the Terminal 3 U-SHIP TRANSPORT AGENCY; Pet control department Darwin almost ready for Shipment.

============================== ============================== ============================== =========== === == == = =========
DELIVERY ADDRESS
The delivery address below is the address to which the puppies will be delivered to:

NAMES OF RECEIVER....................... .......... <removed>
HOME ADDRESS:.......................................... . <removed>

Department.................... .............................. Pet Transport ®

Country....................... ................................. <removed>

============================== ============================== ====
DESCRIPTION
============================== ============================== ====
BREED........................ . ............................... //PUG

QUANTITY.......................................... .........// FOUR

AGE........................... ............ ....................// 13 WEEKS

SEX............................................... ...............................//2 MALEs AND 2 FEMALEs

ID............................ ....... .............//APF/0p37/KX1/08

DOCUMENTS...................... ...//TRANSFER OF OWNER-SHIP DOCUMENT
VET CERTIFICATE
SHOT RECORDS
FEEDING MANUAL

OTHERS......................... ..... .............................. ............. ......... FOUR PET CRATES
FIRST AID
MEDICATIONS

These Puppies from Mr Bonie Wilson at our Pet Transport Department Darwin will come with recent vet record of their health,

But as our veterinarians must conduct other tests to be sure of their health and that was done. So the Pups are almost ready for shipment today since we will have to check the paper works. It should be noted that this shipment cannot be carried out unless the shipping fee of $300 is paid Today. $200 has already been paid and you have to complete $300. This payment was to be done to our Australian accounts, BUT PRESENTLY WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR FINANCIAL YEAR, AND WE ARE CALCULATING OUR PROFITS; HENCE NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID INTO NOR WITHDRAWN FROM THE ACCOUNTS SO IN THE MEAN TIME ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE DONE VIA
WESTERNUNION MONEY TRANSFER
TO OUR FINANCIAL BRANCH RESPONSIBLE FOR ANIMAL DELIVERY LOCATED IN CAMEROON. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERNUNION MONEY TRANSFER

You can also pay online following the instructions below.

Open the link below, create an account and send the amount to the address below. Your puppies will be transported once payment is confirmed.

https://www.westernunion.com.au/WUCO...ersonalInfo.do

TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;

============================
PAYMENT DETAILS
==============================
NAMES: ............................... ............. ..................... .. HELEN TALE

COUNTRY: .............................. ........ ................... CAMEROON

CITY.......................... ..................... ........................BUEA

ZIP CODE........................... .. ........ ....................00237

When making the payment you will be required to use a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: .............................. ......HOW SOON

TEST ANSWER: .............................. ....... ............NOW

YOU CAN FIND A WESTERNUNION MONEY TRANSFER
AGENT LOCATION AT THE AUSTRALIA POST OFFICE

PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE DONE TODAY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING
WESTERNUNION MONEY TRANSFER
We will need you to pay this money as soon as possible, So as to
book the next flight which is scheduled from Here over
=========================
This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to Ship the puppies early enough. If this fee is not provided, The Puppies will NOT be dispatched from the keeping of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $300. As soon as you are done with the payment you are expected to E-mail us with the payment details that is the full money Transfer details
(REFERENCE #/MTCN). We will confirm the payment and get back to you with the updated home delivery details.
OBJECTIVE:
PET TRANSPORT AGENCY; is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets. Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free. Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well. For safety reasons, we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination. This will help reduce the stress on your pet. If warm temperatures are a concern, pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely. But for larger animal, a kennel is not required.

We offer the following Dedicated 24-hour Live Animal Desk Confirmed booking prior to departure Weather conditions constantly monitored at all points. The ability to track and trace the animal from its origin to its destination. Personal handling in climate-controlled vehicles for connections over Continentals hubs when the animal will be exposed to temperatures above 85°F (29.5°C) degrees for more than 45 minutes.
Thanks
STAY TO ENJOY U-SHIP TRANSPORT
DARWIN (AUSTRALIA)

0894679659(voice mail)
0023778685235(direct line)
BRANCH MANAGER

USHIP
PET TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT,
(AUSTRALIA)

The email address for "USHIP" was uship-pet-transport-department@live.com.. I LAUGHED SO HARD!!! Why would a company have a live account?!! COME ON! The scammers need to try a little bit harder than that.
I looked up "Uship" on google and found that it is an actual company (obviously with completely different contact details!!) Poor UShip - I hope that they know that their company name is being used by scammers.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:55 am

One thing we learned about Western Union! If you put a question and answer on the wire transfer the scammer picking up the money does NOT need to know it if they have ID. When these people tried to pry more money out of us we checked the transfer status and the money had already been picked up.

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:49:32 -0800
Subject: Re: RE:
To: @hotmail.com

Hello M,
There is a direct flight to your location today that will be arriving tomorrow, I paid everything at the airport, But they came up with a problem of insuring the puppy before can leave the airport. They said any pet that is to be shipped must be insured. That the reason for this is that they are making sure nothing happen with the puppy during the shipping or should anything happen with, they will take the responsibility to pay you back everything. So they are asking us to put a deposit of $380 so they can get all that for us. That $350 is just standing as a deposit and will be refunded once you sign the receivers form when getting her and the $30 will be going for the papers work.

Please i am sorry for all this for not have let you know of, I never knew all this will be needed. They also said she will be needing to come over with a temperature regulating crate and they charge $35 for that, but i already paid for. So please if you can just do the $380 and keep the question and answer so my husband can give me the approval to go withdraw it from his ban and go pay to get everything ready for the baby to come over tonight, that will be great ok. I actually understand how you may feel about this, but i see its a very good thing if the baby travel with an insured health ok. I tried asking them to get her over without all that, but they said that is not optional but i just see that they are doing their job to make sure they satisfied their clients with the best services, perhaps the money will be refunded once you have NINA ok. Please get back to me so we can handle this asap for the baby to leave tonight and arrive tomorrow.
Thanks.
Vanessa.

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, M wrote:

To: "Vanessa White" <vanwhite77@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 2:30 PM

I am sorry if I am being a pain in your butt but I was just wondering if you knew when her flight was Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 8:39 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok.....

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, M wrote:

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 5:33 PM

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 8:27 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok.... I will make sure you have her by that time. I will let you know all the details when i book the flight.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 5:15 PM

And I promise I will send you the password. But is it possible for her to be here like Thursday around 5 or later. But also we are eastern time if that makes a difference. But I promise you that you will get the money I will send it the moment I have her. Thank you do much.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

I will get her over tomorrow Tuesday night for you to receive her on Thursday morning ok. Hope that will be ok by you?

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 4:59 PM

And I will send you the question and answer when I reserve the dog. What time should we expect her Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 7:14 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok.... Waiting then.

Subject: RE:
To: vanwhite77@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 4:10 PM

yes that seems fair. and makes us feel ten times better about the situation. we will do that I will email you to receipt in a little while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:04:57 -0800
To:

Please if you don't feel comfortable if we get the money before you having the puppy, you can change the security question and answer when doing it and when your get it done, you email us with the receipt to confirm that it was done and when you have the puppy, you then give us the question and answer to get the funds ok. We are not familiar with pay pal. but i think this will safe both ends. Let me know.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 4:00 PM

My dad was wondering if there was anyway we could use pay pal? Or could we have a phone number we could call and talk to you. We are just a little worried about wiring money

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 6:53 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok.... That will not be a problem, So you just use the below details and get that done under ok. Let me know when you get it done.

Means: Western Union.
Full Names: Ambe R. Shu.
State: Yaounde.
City: Lobe.
Address: 29 Ave Street.
Security test question: Name?
Security Answer: NINA.
Amount: $290

Just email me with the confirmation when you are done with it ok.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 3:49 PM

We will use the online if that's okay

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 6:42 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

You can just use your card to do it using the western union website ok. Or you can just go get that done at the nearest western union store. Let me know the one which will be best for you and if i am sending you his address for that.
Thanks.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 3:39 PM

Yes I am ready for that address. But do I go through a bank to wire the money?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 6:28 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes.... The Tri-cites International Airport will be ok. I will be emailing you with the wire address of my husband in Cameroon to get that done under because we don't have any bank store around our area here ok. Let me know if you are ready for that now.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 3:25 PM

Thursday evening would be better. But if the tri-cites airport be alright? And how do I go about making the deposit.
Thank you do much

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 6:23 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me with the info M, I will be very willing to get NINA over to you even tonight for you to have her by tomorrow morning if that will not be a problem by you. Just let me know or if you will like welcoming her by Thursday, then you will need to do a deposit to hold her till then. Let me know what will be best for you.
Thanks.

Date: Monday, November 7, 2011, 3:17 PM

And correct Nina :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 5:04 AM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for the little info M. I will be delighted to get Nina over to you and can assure you that she will melt your heart with so much joy and passion. All those pictures on the website are just 2 days old ok. Everything on the website is up to date. It will be a total of $290 and as concerning our shipping.... We use Delta, Continental or America airlines depending on the airport and city you will give us. Puppies must be picked up at your closest airport or if you will like a door delivery, it will be an additional $30. We take every precaution and only ship with regulated airlines and try to ship them on direct flights if possible. You can get back to our shipping link on our website to get more about that.

All we need for the puppies are approved homes, So giving them out for low prices as compared to the same breed elsewhere is because my husband was the one in control of the puppies but was recently transferred to Cameroon for an (N.G.O) program so i find it too hard taking care of them since my working hours are not flexible. I have no choice than to give them out. Please i am trusting you that Nina will be in good hands with you, so if you are ready to welcome her home, then you provide us with your full shipping information as follows.....

Full Names:
State/City:
Phone number:
Nearest Airport:
Name Of Puppy: Nina right ????
Get back to me let me know when you will like us to handle the shipping because i am ready for it so i can know when i will be going to shop her traveling articles before taking her to the airport for a ticket.
Thanks and waiting to read back from you.
Vanessa W.
http://sugaryorkies.hpage.com/

--- On Sun, 11/6/11, M wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 6, 2011, 3:55 PM

I would like Nina. But my home is in a 4 bedroom house with a big yard I am now living at home with my parents I will graduate in May. My dad is a high school teacher and my mother is a part time nurse. We would be home a lot of the time and when we weren't my grandmother who lives next door would watch her is the plan right now. Is there any other information you need to know. But how will I pay you and or how much is the shipping? And is there any new photos of Nina you could send me to show my mom.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 6, 2011, at 5:30 PM, Vanessa White <vanwhite77@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi M,
Thanks for the interest you have for our babies. Use our web link below to see what we have available. To say a little about them, They are all house and potty trained, updated with all health vaccines and will be coming with all health papers including a guarantee of one year. Our puppies are very compatible among kids and other house pets. They will melt your heart with so much joy. They will be about 3 to 3.5 pounds when fully grown ok. We will be flying you the puppy from Anchorage Alaska and we ship to all the Major airports in the USA and Canada. Each of them is going out for $200. Please if you will be interested in one of them, then you must present us with enough info about you and your home as a place prepared to welcome the little baby. Let me know the name of the one you will love so can get back to you with more info about how we handle our shipping.
Thanks.
Vanessa W
http://sugaryorkies.hpage.com/
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.