Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm

<removed> good morning,
Am back from the delivery service and i am done with the delivery registration,I was ask to pay 70 Pounds for the registration,And i paid the money using their director's details that they gave me,Because they said their director is the one in charge of all payment,So they said they will contact you via email and also by phone call to give you directives on how you will be paying the delivery charge of Ken as for them to change the ownership documents and also issue out a delivery ticket which they will use to activate the delivery of Ken,So here is their director's payment information that they gave me when i made the payment,

Payment Information

Receivers ,Names...................Musima Bohoh
Receivers,Country ................... Cameroon
Post Code.................................00237
Receivers ,City.......................... ..Douala
Receivers ,Test question..............To Who
Receivers, Test answer..................To Jeff

So when they contact you they will let you know as well,So all you need is to copy down their director's address when they contact and go to the Money Gram store at your location or a western union store and make the payment of 120 Pounds for the delivery of Ken,Because they said the Money Gram store or a western union store is the best means as for their director to confirm payment and proceed with the activation of the delivery ticket and proceed with delivery,They said the delivery ticket of Ken must be activated before they can commence with the delivery so that is why you must have to pay them for them to do that as soon as you can,They said when you are done with the payment all you need to do is to email them with the money control numbers which is the MTCN numbers or you give them a call,They said they will be using the numbers to serve it as the activation code numbers when activating the delivery ticket of Ken,So if you accept the terms and condition of their service just let me know,And if you are not willing to pay them just let me know so that i can go and collect Ken back .You can reach them at +447031843537 +447031843537 / +447031879936 +447031879936 or you email them at ( ushipdeliveryservices@yahoo.co.uk ).Many thanks and please do stick to your promise to send me updated pictures ok,
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Juan, I just spoke with a Competent Airlines here in Cameroon this morning and they told me that to ship Lola directly to your home address is going to cost a total of $255 CAD .they also told me that there shall be a direct flight to your location on Friday December 24/2010 in the evening ok.

You don't need to bother about buying a cage as i am going to send her alongside her comfortable travel cage and some of her favorite toys she loves to play with very much, i would have loved to pay for her transportation charges without you refunding back my money but it is rather unfortunate that i just paid my bills over here and i am left with limited money on me right now and i will only get my pay check by the end of the month.
I will be very grateful if you can please send the 255 CAD for her transportation charges to us so that myself and my wife can pick up the money and book for Friday's flight first thing tomorrow morning before going to work ok

Below is our address which you can use to send the money.

NAME..........Enow Roland
COUNTRY..........CAMEROON
CITY.......................... YAOUNDE
ZIP CODE....................... .. ........00237
ADDRESS..................... 9017 Akwa,Palace D'la
TEST QUESTION..................WHO
ANSWER........................ .. ..........LOLA.

You can send the money using any nearby Western Union Money transfer agency since it is fast and very reliable.please email us with the money transfer control number which is abbreviated (MTCN) and the full names of sender immediately you send the money so that we can pick up the money on time and pay for the shipping charges first thing tomorrow morning before going to work ok.
You can call or email me in case of anything.i will have to get back to you with the detailed flight details and flight
tracking numbers as soon as i book for tomorrow's flight to enable you know when exactly to expect the baby at home ok.

Stay blessed and looking forward for your reply
Our regards

Lt C.Enow Roland, Lisa and Family.
Civil Affairs Officer
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Me and my boyfriend were looking to buy a Dogue De Bordeaux puppy, after seeing Mr 'Harry Whiteland' (nice and english) he sounded genuine through emails. When we telephoned him, he spoke some english we immediately thought he sounded a bit dodgy, but as he was selling his pups cheaper we thought we'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
He sent us plenty of pictures of 'our' puppy (which we found today were actually professional pictures and taken from genuine adverts, just copied and pasted) His telephone number +447031835857 just looked British, he told us he was in the timber industry in Northern Ireland.
Below is our email conversation:

- Hello,
Thanks for your swift reply.I will like everything to be agreed between both of us before i can go ahead with this tomorrow.Because i don't my little baby to be left at the Pets Courier Service.That is why i am telling you that you will make the payment first before receiving him tomorrow.You will have to pay the £250 first to the Pets Courier Service before they will send him over to your home address.Because they will not accept cash on delivery.That is why you need to make the payment first to them once they contact you tomorrow.Sorry for all this,i just want to make sure when i got him registered tomorrow,everything will be fine.Because if you don't make the payment first to them,they won't send him to your home.That is why i want both of us to agree with this before i take him tomorrow.Because you know this puppy is just like my kids,so i would not like him to be abandon at the Pets Courier Service.Can you please send me and email to confirmed this,and also let me know if i should go ahead with this tomorrow.

Here is the email for the 'pets courier service' ukpetscarriers@yahoo.co.uk , funny how his phone number was the same for the courier service!!

Here is the address they wanted the money wired to -

DIRECTOR PAYMENT ADDRESS:
NAME:.............Mr.SAMUEL OTIA
CITY:..............Victoria
ZIP CODE:........ 00237
COUNTRY.......... CAMEROON

It also had two other mobile numbers that you could ring the pet service on( which probably lead back to him)

this was the email he was useing to contact me -

harrywhiteland@yahoo.com

I feel such a fool for almost falling for this scam but when it came to paying it just didnt seem genuine. looking at all the post on here, its been going on for years and they'll try anything hope this helps.

we gave some info to him but no bank details, should we be worried? what should we do please could you give me some advise.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm actually about to send the money since i love the puppy so much.
I'm trying to call her since I'm about to leave the country for vacation. when the phone she gave cant be reach.. so i tried to search for her full address and found this link.. the word s they're using are almost the same and was shock and thankful at the same time.

she's using <bestmum2012@yahoo.com>

Receivers names...............................NGONG CLIVE YUH
Country........................................Cam eroon
City.....................................Yaounde
State............................................C ENTRE
address........................................# 234 Rue de Deido
Zip code.......................................00237
Phone number ..............................01123793006359
test question..................................When ?
answer.........................................Now
Amount.........................................$15 0

thanks for this post Guys..
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:20 pm

It all started when I was looking for a puppy on the internet. I found a site (pennysaverusa) and saw an ad that said "free top quality pomeranian" the emailer was castella_babara@hotmail.com. She was talking about how I will take care of her babies (poms) blah blah blah after all the info I gave her she started rushing me onto the payment. Said I had to pay RIGHT now or tomorrow in the morning. I FELL FOR IT! She made me pay $360 for the "shipping fee" of three puppies via of course Western Union. To a person named

Herbert Time Ntum.
City: Yaounde
Zip: 00237
Address: Obliy 14.

She was living in Cameroon too. She supposedly said she is in the organization called WHO and was helping people in Cameroon overcome Malaria in pregnant women... says she is 27 years old and got married two years ago and has a first child. So after I payed her the 360 $ she said she is on her way to the "airport" I don't know a lot about airlines but I think she made an "airline" email that came on the same time she said she will go to the airport. WEIRD! RIGHT?! The "email" said I had to pay $2,640.00 US dollars. For the "pet insurance" Last time I remebered insurance doesn't cost that much... and you can't just ship your pet from africa all the way to the USA and she or he made an airline called Capet Travel. I searched the whole google and found nothing of that name. So I knew something was up. Also one thing that made suspicious was because of her use of words. This may be silly but she always says "ok" at the end. (Ex: So your flight arrangement to your house is ok. I will call the aiport agent ok. Just wait ok.) and ALSO i found other scammers from Cameroon say ok too. =O And yeaaa... that's how I was scammed. I am sooo relieved i found this website or else I would've payed another 2k or another.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm

i was going to buy a rottweiler puppy from cameroon but i was sceptical so when they told me i had to pay western union i was like ok im going to google the western union info and then i saw this. some of these emails that they sent to people were almost identical to the one i got so i am glad i found this sight.
here is the email and info this lady gave to me

mothercare29@yahoo.com

Thanks for your mail and interest in my puppies. They are still
available and ready to get in to a new home . They are spectacular purebred Registered with all shots, vaccines and vet records updated.Puppies are $350 each including delivery of them to your home.

In placing my babies up for adoption, 1 males ( Max ) and 1 female ( Pink ) ,

Max is the one in the first , second and third picture, he is very sociable,he is 11 weeks old , loves to play with kids and other house hold pets , he loves kisses . That`s makes him get more adapted to you whiten a very shot time .

Pink is the one in the last 3 pictures. she is very cool and also very sociable as well and will be a very great addition to your family.she is 11 weeks old and she is a very Faithful lady .

I'm looking for reasonable, prudent and experienced person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of kisses and hugs love .This adorable, cute and lovely puppies are 11 weeks old and would be perfect for you.They will be the best playmate you have ever dream of.With this great personality and temperament, good with children and other pets, is to steal Your soul.

They would come together with records and training, and all their A.K.C registration papers attached to their packages with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because i will also attach their hand books and their menu of administration to their packages OK. Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC. And I would not want my babies to end up in a shelter or rescue., Feel free to mail me ..

If you are willing to do so, please e-mail me asap so that I would stop all other contacts. If you have any more question to ask I will answer truthfully and faithfully. I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

Where are you located ?
Are you a breeder ?
do you have children ?
Which of the puppies you want ?
How soon do you need the pup home ?
do you mind the pup being delivered at your home addresses ?
Your Cell Phone number so that i can call or text you .

I am just being concerned about the type of home that my babies will be going to, so that is why i am curious to know. We love them so much and we want to make sure they go to a family that will show them the love they deserve.

They are health guaranteed, AKC registered and will come along with all papers, diapers, dog blanket, play toys, crate and food menu. they are very playful and friendly with kids and other home pets.

they love to be held and cuddled and sometimes wants all the attention to them self. So if you can stand the chance of taking one of my babies home, you will only need to pay for its delivery fee which is going to cost you $150 & you could have the pup home with you latest by tomorrow if you wish.

But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the delivery arrangements.
Waiting to read from you soon.

*Attached are some of their most recent pictures

so i am waiting to read from you soon.

Receivers names.............. Nchang Ralibel
Country........................................Cam eroon
City.....................................Yaounde
State............................................C ENTRE
address........................................# 234 Rue de Deido
Zip code.......................................00237
test question..................................When ?
answer.........................................Now
Amount.........................................$35 0
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 pm

I am so thankful for you guys. So I was talking to this same person about some English bulldogs of course it was a scam!!! Glad I googled the info.....Taylor.whited@hotmail.com....Taylor whited...chick Elvis...are low down creeps!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi all,

I too was nearly duped by one of these while I was searching for a macaw. My saving grace was that I had responded to two separate ads and was getting responded to by the same person, with two different emails. It was over once they asked me to western union money! below is a copy of the emails that had been sent, and sooo glad I came across this to confirm my gut feeling of a scam. The email thread contains the name, email address and phone # for the individual trying to scam me. I found them in EBAY classifieds.

Hi <removed> ,

I just spoke with a Competent Airlines here in Cameroon and they told
me that to ship Daisy directly to your residential address is going
to cost a total of $235. they also told me that there shall be a direct
flight to your area on Saturday August 05/2011 in the evening OK.

You don't need to bother about buying a cage for her as i am going to
send her alongside her comfortable travel cage and all her accessories
which she loves to play with very much, i would have loved to pay
for her transportation charges without you refunding back my money but it is
rather unfortunate that i just paid my bills over here and i am left with
limited money on me right now and i will only get my pay check by the
end of the month.

I will be very grateful if you can please send the $235 for
her transportation charges to us so that myself and my wife can pick up
the money and book for Saturday's flight first thing tomorrow morning
before going to work OK

Below is our address which you can use to send the money.

Names.................Ezie Gideon
Country Code...............00237
Location / Country..........Cameroon
City.....................Yaounde
ADDRESS.............. 9017 Ave.Kennedy Y'de
Test Question..............Who
Answer....................Daisy

You can send the money using any nearby Western Union Money
transfer agency since it is fast and very reliable.please email us
with the money transfer control number which is abbreviated (mtcn) and
the full names of sender immediately you send the money so that we can
pick up the money on time and pay for her shipping charges first thing
tomorrow morning before going to work OK.

You can call or email me in case of anything.i will have
to get back to you with her detailed flight details and flight
number to enable you know when exactly to expect the baby
at home OK.
Stay blessed and look forward for your reply

Lt C.Gideon.E
Civil Affairs Office

--- On Wed, 8/3/11, <removed>

Subject: Re: "Super Friendly Blue and Gold MAcaws" (Daisy)
To: "Eze Gideon" <gideoneze@ymail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 12:07 PM

I would like to do it as soon as possible. I included my airport code in one of my previous emails. Any idea how much shipping will cost, or how long it would take? How would her cage get here. Also, I am on EST, US time. What is the time difference so I could call at a proper time?

<removed>
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2011, at 2:51 PM, Eze Gideon <gideoneze@ymail.com> wrote:

ok great my phone # +237-93036077. Call me anytime so we can talk.
When do you intend to have Daisy shipped over to you??

--- On Wed, 8/3/11, <removed> wrote:

Subject: Re: "Super Friendly Blue and Gold MAcaws" (Daisy)
To: "Eze Gideon" <gideoneze@ymail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 11:43 AM

Can we set up a phone interview? I'm VERY interested in Daisy and giving her an attentive home. I am not a breeder, and am looking for a companion bird.

<removed>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Eze Gideon <gideoneze@ymail.com> wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me in regards to my beautiful Blue and Gold Macaw.She was hand raised and is pretty spoiled. I regret needing to sell her but I just can not give her the time and individual attention that she needs, and I feel it is just unfair to her to not be worked with like she should be.

Attached below are some of her recent pictures.She is ready to become part of your family as she is very smart and inquisitive.Quickly learning to imitate sounds, will become an exceptional talker and will learn to talk in your voice! Like i told you before, i was recently deployed to British Cameron for a mission that will last for Five years and will have to ship her to you since it is going to be cheaper.Before i can proceed with her transportation arrangements, i will need some re-assurance from you that you are going to take very good care of her because i am mostly concerned about her wellbeing

PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOME FOR THIS SPECIAL MACAW IF YOU ARE READY TO GIVE HER THE LOVE AND ATTENTION SHE DESERVES. . (I will follow up with a PHONE INTERVIEW).

<Daisy.JPG>
<Daisy(2).JPG>
<Daisy..JPG>
<Daisy...JPG>
<Daisy..(2).JPG>
<Daisy.....JPG>

It seems I was nearly duped by this same man! my husband and i were looking at parrots when we came across Zoey. and after emailing back and forth a couple times with the seller i decided to google where she would be shipped from. as soon as i typed in the guys name that has her ( Gideon Ezie) this website popped up!! THANK GOD IT DID!! below are the emails i got. and sent. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS MAN!!

Message body

Thanks for getting back to me in regards to my beautiful Blue and Gold Macaw. She was hand raised and is pretty spoiled. I regret needing to re-home her but I just can not give her the time and individual attention that she needs, and I feel it is just unfair to her to not be worked with like she should be.

Attached below are some of her recent pictures. She is ready to become part of your family as she is very smart and inquisitive. Quickly learning to imitate sounds, will become an exceptional talker and will learn to talk in your voice! Like i told you before, i was recently deployed to British Kameron for a mission and will have to ship her to you since it is going to be cheaper. You are ONLY going to cover her transportation cost to your home since i am not giving her up for sale but rather for adoption.

I will need your residential address,phone numbers, zip code and name of your nearest local airport to proceed with shipping arrangements if you are REALLY serious about giving her a forever home.

PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOME FOR THIS SPECIAL MACAW (ZOEY) IF YOU ARE READY TO GIVE HER THE LOVE AND ATTENTION SHE DESERVES IN THE WORLD. ALSO INCLUDE THE REQUESTED
DETAILS ABOVE TO ENABLE ME BEGIN WITH TRANSPORTATION ARRANGEMENTS FOR HER TO BE SHIPPED OVER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
(I will follow up with a PHONE INTERVIEW).Here is my contact # +237-74800100

Photos

Zoey.jpeg
Her cage.jpeg
Myself and Zoey.JPG

To: <removed by moderator>
Cc: <removed by moderator>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2011 5:13 PM
Subject: Hand-fed Blue and Gold Macaw Baby (Zoey)!

Thanks for getting back to me regarding my 2Yr old Female blue & gold macow parrot, she is very friendly and does talk some. She has been very well taken care of. We got her when she was 8 months old and she has been handled
and socialized.She is good with strangers and not to bad at all with kids either. She has also been home-raised around cats and dogs.

We have always kept her nails and wings clipped and she has been vet checked several times. She will come with her cage, water dish, food dish, and a rope type perch.

Things have changed with what is going on in our lives and we just cannot spend or devote as much time with her and it's not fair to her. I hate to part with her because I love her like one of my children but it's not fair to her not to receive a lot of attention because we are more busy now as i work with the US Navy and have been deployed to British Kameron for a mission that will last for Five Years and the nature of my job does not permit me to take very good care of her. You can learn more about my mission from the Military website: (http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_legacy_hr.asp? id=146). When you open the link, check Personnels on deployment.

If you don't know much about this kind of bird or you're not going to treat her right then don't bother to waste the time to get a hold of me because I WILL be very picky about where she goes! Her name is Zoey!!
Get back to me for more details and her recent pictures if you are interested in giving her the love and attention she deserves in the world. thank you for your time.

Regards
LTC(P) Gideon.E
Civil Affairs Officer

P.S Shipping will not be a problem since she has all her authentic papers of ownership. All i need from you is an assurance that she will be in good home.

--- On Sat, 12/3/11, <removed by moderator> wrote:

Subject: macaw
To: "g_ezie@yahoo.com" <g_ezie@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 10:46 AM

Hello,

I am emailing you back about your little girl. she is absolutely beautiful! we would love to make her an addition to our family!! If you could please get back in touch with me i would greatly appreciate it! would love to know what all comes with her! like i said we are a newly married couple and money is still tight. where are you located at? you can email me back if you would like or you can call! we just moved back from louisville about 6 months ago so we still have kentucky numbers. ***-***-****. i am able to call and text, so either form.

Thank You,

<removed by moderator>
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello

We made an order to by air puppy(pug) through net surfing and we finally found Mr. David William i am also located in 3713 Wallingford, Springdale MD 20774 and my number is, 1 (510) 463-4732. We were quoted US$ 500 including shipping charges in U.S. & then we got the payment demand from forwarder :- BEST PET SHIPPERS E-Mail: www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com Phone : 1 (609) 373-2069,
website: http://bestpetshippers.com/index.htm asking to make the payment through western union Malaysia Names : Cedrick Tonfo Ngoufack Country : Malaysia State :Kuala Lumpu City : K.L, Zip Code : 5000 Amount :($500).

we were so desperate to make order that we did not think we can be looted like that after making the full payment we got the another email US $1200 for the trutravelinsurance for puppy. we were told that this amount is refundable amd obviously we were denied for the refund. That point we discovered that we have been cheated.
Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: Insurance Status Notification Of Your Male Pug Puppy (Springdale - Austin)
To: DAVID WILLIAM <williamdavid775@yahoo.com>
Cc: Best Pet Shippers <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com>, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sadh <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Mr. David,

This is in reference to our latest purchase of Male pug from you. As agreed we have paid you US $500 including shipping charges. We feel cheated after we discovered that you took the entire payment and asking US $1200 for insurance, this is unfair & was never agreed. We are not going to pay single penny further. We give you 24 hours maximum to refund our entire money otherwise or else your website will be permanently blocked for making fraud with us. We are a IT Company, we will make you world famous for cheating and doing fraud with us. You got the wrong person this time. Your time starts now & we have a very good connection in U.S. & will make sure you will learn a good lesson this time. If you don`t settle the problem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Best Pet Shippers <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com> wrote:

DIRECTION OF COMMUNICATION
INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
BEST PETS SHIPPERS

Dear Client ,

The management of Best Pets Shippers will like to inform you that , Your puppy was supposed to be on the flight now, but after the final inspection of this puppy by the office in the Department of Insurance, we realized that this puppy has no life insurance permit. , the document to show that the life of your puppy was not insured. We contacted the senders and can not provide a valid certificate of life insurance that will guide and protect the life of your puppy during transport and following our company policy not to transport any animal which has no life insurance valid because if anything happened during transport, we must compensate with the standard US price of that puppy.

REASON FOR THE LAND OF YOUR PUPPY

* Following the Commission "on the US Aviation Regulations and Standards
Animals on the transport and section 12, sub paragraph 2, "... the
the lives of all animals that are transported within or across the US should be fully insured
Co-operation for an insurance against any eventuality.
* After a compromise between the complaint of the US Aviation
The Commission and US Financial Commission concluded that the
"... The life of all Pets being transported from or within the US must be
insured and the insurance fee must be from one animal to another
Financial terms of the value of the animal. "
* We also want you to know, according to the price of the US
Determination of the Commission, the price of a Pug puppies stand at ($1.200)

ORIGIN OF THIS INSURANCE SYSTEM

This insurance scheme was introduced to protect the lives of animals
or pets traveling within and out the US . This is because animals and pets
have lost their lives, and the airlines or travel agents are usually
been forced to pay large sums in compensation. For this reason, the
Life insurance for animals is introduced so that if something happens
their animals during transport in case of accident, misuse
delivery lost or dead, the agency will be free of any charge that the
cover insurance compensation or payment in lieu of them, not ours
agency.So you will be repaid in full by the insurance company
ensuring your animal or pet.

SOLUTION FOR YOUR PUPPY ON THE WAY.

It will take a month or more, depending on the Insurance Corporation
fully insured with valid permit a puppy insurance to give
become transported in the US. Animal Care Transport
Agency is willing to provide partial insurance plan refundable
guide to life from his puppy during childbirth. But you
be required to deposit insurance fee, which depends on the Worth the Puppies .

From the above, the rate of life insurance that is supposed to deposit
as an insurance fees of your animals is ($1.200) and your puppy can travel
through its lifetime through the US/EU without any problems.

Due to a number of complaints from numerous customers shipping
agencies of this insurance scheme, with the US Aviation Commission came out with a returnable Animal Life Insurance
Scheme, which provides as follows;

* You can use our system of partial insurance to ensure your puppy
Life. This cost is half the cost of the share of comprehensive insurance
($1.200) this will guide the life of Your puppies in this
transportation and the fee will be refunded in cash to you once your
Vet approved the puppy healthy after delivery.

* This means that you will have to pay the sum of ($1.200) which is a
Partial payment of life insurance to guide her puppies during this
delivery. This is the only solution at this time to get your puppies transport as soon as possible.

ADVANTAGES OF OUR REFUND POLICY.

The advantage here is that ($1.200) will be returned to you upon collection of your puppy at your Door step by the delivery men, by check or any form of payment upon request.
These should be paid as soon as you get this message.
You have to pay a sum of ($1.200) Using the address below
Failure to make the payment could lead to the puppy being quarantined for 6 months.

:::QUARANTINE LAWS:::::

NOTE .. WE USUALLY ADVICE OUR CUSTOMERS TO PAY THEIR INSURANCE FEES WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU ONCE YOUR PUPPY IS DELIVER . AND IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT IF THIS INSURANCE FEES CAN NOT BE PAID, THEN YOUR PUPPY WILL BE QUARANTINE FOR FIVE MONTHS
AS CHARGES WILL BE PLACE ON YOU FOR ANIMAL VIOLATION
WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE INSURANCE FEES OF ($1.200).THIS WILL ENABLE YOUR PUPPIES FAST DELIVERY.

INFORMATION TO USE AT THE WESTERN UNION FOR THE PAYMENT

Names :....:...: Cedrick Tonfo Ngoufack
State :........:.......:........: Kuala Lumpur
City :......:..........:.......: K.L
Zip Code :.....:..........:......: 5000
Amount :........:.........:.......: ($1.200)

YOU WILL HAVE TO USED ANY WESTERN UNION OFFICE STORES AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCATION FOR THE PAYMENT
WESTERN UNION ADDRESS CLOSER TO YOU

Note:
After making the payment through Western Union, You will have to send to us the payment details in this order:
Sender's Of The Money First Name:::::
Sender's Of The Money Last Name :::::
WESTERN UNION REFERENCE NUMBER ( 10-DIGIT) ::::

Thanks
Customer Service
BEST PET SHIPPERS
E-Mail: www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com
Phone : 1 (609) 373-2069

Date: 22 de octubre de 2012 18:18:39 GMT+02:00
To: "www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com" <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com>
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <aayushidesigns@gmail.com>
Subject: Payment details

Payment details
western union
Sender
name:- Narinder Singh
City madrid
Country spain
Currency € 401,50
Charges 30€
Malaysia currency 1511'73
Us $ 500
Code 2914205062

Tel. +34 686728979
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 22 October 2012 19:22:21 GMT+05:30
To: Best Pet Shippers <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Delivery Status Notification Of Your Male Pug Puppy (Springdale - Austin)

Hello,

It's a night time here in india, so can only pay thru credit card.

Please find a solution for me.

I can't send money thru western union.

Please confirm.

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Oct 2012, at 19:10, Best Pet Shippers <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com> wrote:

WELCOME TO BEST PETS AIRWAYS TRAVEL AGENCY

PURPOSE OF MAIL :

DEAR CLIENT,

BEST PETS SHIPPER WISHES TO INFORM THE CLIENT WITH THE ADDRESS BELOW,THAT MR. DAVID WILLIAM FROM SPINGDALE MARYLAND HAS REGISTERED A PUG PUPPY TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING
ADDRESS:

Names ....... Candice
Country .......... U.S.A
State .................. T.X
City ..................... Austin
Zip Code............ 78753
Phone Number....... + 1 (512) 836-1800 / (512) 799-7570
Address ........ 500 Victor St. Suite 100 .
Email ....... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pets Information

BREED: -------------- Pug
NAMES: ----------- King
SEX: ------------- Male
QUANTITY ------------ One
E-MAIL ADDRESS --- Williamdavid775@yahoo.com
DELIVERED BY: -------- Mr. David William

THIS PUPPY HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT PET SHIPPERS IS NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE,WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF THE PUPPY ($500)

PAYMENT OPTIONS
We do accept cash on desk, meaning the sender can pay at point of departure

Secondly we do accept credit card, to pay with your credit card on-line.....UNDER MAINTENANCE

Thirdly, we accept a wire transfer via Western Union, this payment is confirmed by our flight director.

Since you are paying ($500) it will be preferable to use the last or third option which is a wire transfer via Western Union. The transfer has to be done directly to our international flight director of BEST PETS SHIPPER, who is in charge of deliveries,using the
address below :

INFORMATION TO USE AT THE WESTERN UNION FOR THE PAYMENT

Names :....:...: Cedrick Tonfo Ngoufack
State :........:.......:........: Kuala Lumpu
City :......:..........:.......: K.L
Zip Code :.....:..........:......: 5000
Amount :........:.........:.......: ($500)

YOU WILL HAVE TO USED ANY WESTERN UNION OFFICE STORES AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCATION FOR THE PAYMENT
WESTERN UNION ADDRESS CLOSER TO YOU

Note:
After making the payment through Western Union, You will have to send to us the payment details in this order:
Sender's Of The Money First Name:::::
Sender's Of The Money Last Name :::::
WESTERN UNION REFERENCE NUMBER ( 10-DIGIT) ::::

The flight information would be given to you after we get the flight activated,
this would depend on when we get the confirmation for the payments.
You are expected to reply to us as soon as you can so that we can get the flight activated.
We do not keep pets for very long periods at our service,so we always advice customers to comply as soon as possible.

Thanks
Customer Service
BEST PET SHIPPERS
E-Mail: www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com
Phone : 1 (609) 373-2069
We ensure the inspection of all animals
No matter what kind of pet you have, if there are teeth present, you can bet they require some care. At Goal PET SHIPPERS (B.P.S) we check it all to ensure your pets is not harmful to other pets in any way. So it is always good to do check up first before bringing your pet for shipping
NOTICE
DEAR CLIENT IF YOU WISH US TO DELIVER YOUR PUPPIES AT YOUR DOORSTEP JUST LET US KNOW WHILE THE MONEY PAID INCLUDES HOME DELIVERY IF YOU WISH OR PICK UP AT THE TERMINAL POINT
Thanks for using our service.
General Manager
Maryland Branch
MRS. Alice Barbara
Dog/Birds and cat ground and air transport throughout USA and Other Nations
__________________________________________________ ________________

I am arranging the payment from Madrid, Spain. please ship puppy. I will send you the copy later today.

Please do the needful ASAP.

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from my iPad

On 22 Oct 2012, at 19:23, Best Pet Shippers <www.bestpetshippers@hotmail.com> wrote:

Can we have your number to call you ...?
__________________________________________________ _____________
Hello David,

The delivery address is as follows, it's a birthday gift for Ms. Candice. gift is from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx of Aayushi Designs, India.

Ms. Candice
John Roberts Enterprises INC.
Evolution, 500 Victor St.
Suite 100, Austin TX 78753
USA

# 1-512-836-1800 , 1-512-799-7570

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from my iPad

On 22 Oct 2012, at 17:36, DAVID WILLIAM <williamdavid775@yahoo.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Pug
To: DAVID WILLIAM <williamdavid775@yahoo.com>
Cc: "adv.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <adv.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just spoke to you, can you quickly confirm vaccination and certification for the puppy?

Await your quick response.

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Oct 2012, at 17:36, DAVID WILLIAM <williamdavid775@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for getting to me concerning my lovely puppies they are still available both male and female named Roxy, King, Clody and Lily. they are 11 - 12 weeks old at the moment, their names are on their photo Roxy and King are the male while Clody and Lily are the female they are well trained and have a good temperaments and personality, pure breed and will definitely be of good looking to you and your family. They love playing with kids and other home pets. Your puppy will be coming with the following documents: Certificate of health, Health guarantee, Pedigree, Travel crate, A couple weeks’ food, transfer of ownership certificate and a care Manual book. However, before letting you have the puppy, i will like to know something’s about you, so i would like to ask you some questions. My questions are:

1) Have you ever had a puppy before?
2) Why do you need these puppies?
3) Do you want them for breeding?
4) Where are you located?
5) Can you promise you can take very good care of them?
6) How many will you need and what sex (es) male or female? Let us know the name of the one you will need.
7) What kind of accommodation can you provide to this puppy?

Each puppy goes for ($400). i am also located in 3713 Wallingford, Springdale MD 20774 and my number is,
1 (510) 463-4732. With these puppies i am just looking for a good home for them. I have place the ad in so many states to look for any good family that can adopt any of them. if you really love any of them and you are not able to come for the pick up by yourself i can still let you have the puppy and i can arrange for the puppy to be ship over to your and it will cost you extra ($100) and that will make a total of ($500) for you to purchase and transport the puppy over to your home please do let me know the one you will be needing so that i can give you more information and pictures.
Thanks and waiting
Mr.David William
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:44:38 +0100
> Subject: Re: Blue and Gold Macaws
> From: robertgates00@gmail.com
> To: xxxx@xxxx.com
>
> WESTERNUNION OFFICES IN ISLAMABAD