Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

My son had been surfing the net and wanted to get a monkey as a pet. He had replied to two ads for adopting some babies. Then we started to research. In the meantime he has received an answer from these people that had babies up for adoption. Capuchin male and female 400 each and the Marmoset babies for 550 for the pair. Pictures were sent from both of all of the babies available. I raise Reg Golden Retrievers and work for an airline. Ask as many questions and ask them all. I caught and saw many red flags while I was reading these emails, and knew that there is no way that there would be an "attendant" in flight to tend to these babies while they are being "transported to my location".

When I sent an email to the people with the Marmosets asking where they were located, we got no reply from them.

We exchanged several emails and received two phone calls from the people with the Capuchin Monkeys. We could not understand anything that he said to us at all. He ended the second conversation with "email". That was all I understood, so I sent him another email telling him that I wanted to research for a week or so and would make my decision.

He said that was fine, when I complete my research, let him know and we will continue.

I am really glad that my son asked me before running out and sending money.
All of the emails and information is included in this message.

I don't know why people have to do this, it is pathetic, my son was devastated when I read a bunch of this stuff, and even more so to learn that this was a scam.

Email number 1
Quote:
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 08:21:25 +0000
Subject: Capuchin Monkeys
To: <removed>
CC: <removed>
Hello ,
Thanks for contacting regarding our monkeys ,we names them Ricco and Bella and they are currently 6 months old. There have very good temperament with kids and other house pets, very playful love to play around with toys and kids . They are health guaranteed and registered, vet checked . They are up to date on all their shots and will be coming along side their health and vet records . They will come with a large custom made wardrobe including 15 diaper covers, outfits, a 6X6X3 wide powder coated steel cage with two feeding stations and all of the monkey toys, a bed and all their accessories . They are so used to their names such that they smile each time you call them . I am asking $ 400 for each and also promise me you will be sending me pictures let me see how there are doing in there new home .They is no problem taking just one , The babies are eating solid foods like jellybeans, peanut-butter crackers,corn flakes banana and raisins that they steals from the cereal boxes and has free run of the house, likes to give kisses and play with little stuffed animals . If you do not mind, please answers these questions with the highest sincerity :
1. Are you a breeder ?
2. Have you ever owned a monkey before ?
3. Do you have children at home ?
4. Are you going to keep them or give them to someone ?
5. How soon do you want the monkeys ?
6. Where are you located ?
7. Do you want Both or one monkey only ?
8. If you want just one monkey, do you want a male or female ?
9. Your cell phone number ?
As soon as you email me with all these information, we shall discuss more about the shipping quotation and delivery to your home address . All i need is a good home , Pictures have been attached to this e-mail so please make your choice and tell me the monkey you want .
Hope to hear from you soon.
kind regards
Anna Maria Sorell Barbara
__________________________________________________ ____
Email number two
Quote:
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:52:07 +0000
Subject: RE: Capuchin Monkeys
Thanks so much for getting back to us with more information . We are impressed with the information provided and we would love to demand one favor from you which is will you send us monthly pictures and updates of the babies upon arrival at your home? We shall be sending each monkey over with a health guarantee,all health and vaccination papers, bowl for water, dishes for food,A fluffy bed, Chew toys, Small squeaky toys, ID tag, A warm coat, Toothbrush and toothpaste, Tearless monkey Shampoo, Small hair brush, Small elastic bands for pony tails, dresses and a hand booklet showing how to feed the monkey in order to keep your baby healthy always and a lot other accessories . I work with http://www.hivresearch.org/home.php , Below is my house address Avenue Rosa Parks .I was based in San Diego,CA before i relocated here for my new job i am a mother of 45 with 4 kids We moved over to Cameroon so i will be shipping the monkey over to you from here and it shall take some couple of hours for the for the monkey to be transported and delivered at your home address .So we shall also be needing your complete delivery information since we shall be using them in sending the monkey over and also to have the ownership changed to your names, so please provide us with
Your complete names.........................
Your state and city.......................... ...
Your Zip code.......................... .......
Your house address....................... .....
Your contact numbers......................
Nearest airport to your home.......................
As soon as we get your complete delivery information ,we shall proceed immediately with the arrangements so the monkey can leave on the next available flight heading to your location. After we are done with the arrangements,we shall contact you with a copy of the ownership documents in your names and the flight information so you will know when the monkey will be arriving your closest international airport and when the monkey is going to be delivered at your home address by the airport door step delivery agents. We are so excited and can't wait to read from you with the delivery information so we can proceed with arrangements for you to get the monkey soon.
Hope to hear from you soon.
kind regards
Anna Maria Sorell Barbara
--- Dom 1/1/12, <removed> ha scritto:
Da: <removed>
Oggetto: RE: Capuchin Monkeys
A: annamariasorellbarbara@yahoo.it
Data: Domenica 1 gennaio 2012, 20:42
__________________________________________________ _______
Email number three
Quote:
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:42:33 -0800
CC: <removed>
Thanks for the information,which i will be using to ship Ricco and Bella over to your location .Regarding the payment,you shall using WESTERN UNION BANK in sending the money since it is very close to our house and the Ministry of livestock were the ownership of the monkeys will be changed to your names OK. So below are the information which you will be using in sending the money.
BANK.........................WESTERN UNION.
Receiver's names..............NGEBONG NDAM ROLAND
Country........................CAMEROON
State.........................LITTORAL
City.............................DOUALA
Zip Code.....................00237
Test Question..............WHO CARES
Test Answer...................GOD
AMOUNT........................800$
So all you have to do is copy the information correctly,take it to any nearby WESTERN UNION BANK and send the money. Please when you have made the transfer,send me the Money transfer control number (MTCN#) and the names of the sender so i can get the money and proceed immediately with arrangements.Thanks and i shall send you everything once i get the money and all arrangements are made.Cant wait to see pictures of you and the puppies when they get to their new home .
I would answer your questions in order:
- You can go by your self to Calgary International Airport (YYC) and pick up your monkeys.
- Yes, the monkey's cage is a compatible cage and it is an electronics cage.
- I've had to do with the Cargo company that will transport them and they have already agreed with the weight and size of the monkeys.
- Yes, the monkeys will be transported with a Kennel.
- The trip will take approximately 8 to 10 hours, and the monkeys will take a direct flight to your destination.
- There will be no problems with yours pets, they will travel with agent who will take care of them during the journey.
- The cost of transporting a monkey is $400 and both will cost you $800.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
--- Lun 2/1/12, <removed>ha scritto:
Da: <removed>
Oggetto: RE: Capuchin Monkeys
A: "Anna Maria Sorell (Capuchin Monkey)" <annamariasorellbarbara@yahoo.it>
Data: Lunedì 2 gennaio 2012, 00:17
__________________________________________________ __________
Email number four -- question
Quote:
To: ashlley.ken12@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 6:02 PM
Hello,
I am wondering if the monkeys are shipped with a regular airline cargo or are they flewn over on a military hopper?
Thank you,
Teresa
answer
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 18:07:58 -0800
The monkeys will be shipped with a regular airline cargo
__________________________________________________ _
Email number five -- reply and answer
Quote:
--- On Sun, 1/1/12, <removed> wrote:
To: ashlley.ken12@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 8:22 PM
Hello again,
Sorry I could not understand what you were saying while we were on the phone. I apologize for that. We weren't expecting such a quick response from you when we sent the first email. Would it be possible to have a week or so to do some research on these monkeys. I haven't had one and would really like to know more about them before I commit myself to them. I would like to learn more about their care and if there are any health issues with them that may need to be addressed or watched for.
I am still really interested, but as I said, I would like to know more about them first.
I have not done a transaction like this either and am a bit concerned about losing my money.
Thank you,
<removed>
RE: Capuchin Monkeys
To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
12:27 AM
Reply ▼
Ken Ashley
To <removed>
Okay, after you do your research and you are still interested, Let me know for more information. Thank you and have a good day
_________

Quote:
Photos |
Reply ▼
Ndefru Gina
Add to contacts
To <removed>
Sent: January-01-12 3:27:59 AM
9 attachments | Download all as zip (462.1 KB)
Terry.JPG (61.1 KB) , Terry...JPG (40.8 KB) , Terry..JPG (74.0 KB) , Thelma.JPG (51.3 KB) , Thelma...JPG (30.7 KB) , Thelma..JPG (59.3 KB) , My son and the babies.JPG (26.5 KB) , Terry and Thelma in their cage.JPG (56.6 KB) , My husband and I.JPG (61.8 KB)
Attachments, pictures and links in this message have been blocked for your safety.
Show content | Always show content from ndefrugina@gmail.com
Blessings to you and your family. Thanks for the interest you have in the
baby monkeys. We are presently in Cameroon and we will be transporting the
babies over to you. We prefer to give out both babies so that, they can
carry on well. I'm working with the veterinary clinic here in Cameroon and
my husband is a Pastor at the Presbyterian church just close to me. All you
are going to pay to get the babies right to your house is $ 550 in total
for their paper work under your names and shipping to your house. We are
not selling. That's all you need to pay. All we need is a loving home for
the babies. The babies are very friendly with kids and other house pets
like cats, birds and dogs. They put on dresses and diapers and are just 9
weeks old now. Their names are Terry & Thelma. They respond to their names.
Terry is the male and Thelma is the female. They are very intelligent and
friendly. I will also hand over their cage to you.
They are the White Tufted marmosets . I am a vet Doctor and as a
veterinarian, it will be beneficial for you to know some basic information
about marmosets as they are increasing in popularity as pets. Small animal
veterinarians, especially those who treat birds, reptiles or other exotics,
may occasionally be called upon to examine and treat the babies. Marmosets
are very intelligent and should be fed a rotating diet to prevent boredom.
The base of the diet should be canned marmoset diet (Zupreem) supplemented
with New World primate biscuits(Mazuri).Yogurt (live culture), raw peanuts,
banana, chopped broccoli or carrot, cucumber, cooked yams, corn on the cob,
apples, grapes, peaches, plums, eggplant, Acacia gum, celery, papaya.
mango, cooked beans, raw string beans, cooked pasta, fruit ring breakfast
cereal and cooked oatmeal can be fed daily.
The distinguishing features of the White Tufted Marmoset will be white ear
tufts. the adult will be about one pound at maturity and reach a body size
of 9-11 inches with a tail that will grow to 12-14". Their tail is not
prehensile but is used for balance. The infant will wean at about eight
weeks old and reaches puberty at approximately 6-8 months old. They will
reach sexual maturity at eighteen months old. The Marmoset can reproduce at
13-20 months old and has a gestation period of 150 days. They can have from
one to four babies but will usually produce twins. Marmosets will generally
breed twice a year.
The babies will be coming over to you with their dresses, toys, blanket,
cage and the keeping marmoset in captivity booklet. This booklet contains
articles on all aspects of keeping marmosets, with information on housing,
feeding, breeding, hand feeding, handling, along with a feeding timetable
for hand rearing, diets and much more.
What I need from you right now are your addresses which I will use to
register the babies with for transportation to your location. I will be
needing
- your names
- your phone number
- your house address
- city
- state
- postal code
and the name of any major airport close to your house where the babies will
be transported over to. The babies are having the general permit for pets
and they can easily be transported any where. A permit or license is not
needed to own a marmoset or tamarin. Here are their pictures. I have also
attached a picture of my husband and I, including a picture of my son
holding the babies and I will also like to have a picture you just to see
the face of the new owner of the babies. Take a look at their current
picture, the babies will be coming with all the items you see in the cage
including the cage.
God bless you and your family
Happy New Year
Gina

They had made quite a few mistakes in their spelling, punctuation, and words, not to mention that they referred to the babies as puppies.....when we were talking about the monkeys. It was obvious and fortunate for me to have seen this. I hate to see people being scammed, I hope this helps.

<removed>
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

IM FROM MALAYSIA,
AND NOW!....I THINK I WILL FACE THE SAME **** .....
I JUST WASTED RM600(HUSKIES-FOR THEIR TICKET FLIGHT) AND 850RM (VACCINATIONS AND FOR THE ELECTRICAL CRATE)

MY MMONEY HAS GONE!!....HAHA...
MY FAULT.. PITY MY MOM..ITS HER MONEY ...

I GIVE U SEE THESE...****....

THIS IS 1ST EMAIL WHEN I TRY TO MAKE A DEAL. FROM THE OWNER

hank you very much for the interest in our huskies my Dear
Our huskies are pure breed, live in the home with us, good for showing and working
Our huskies are registered and come with health certificates
They are vet checked dewormed, microchipped and will be coming with one year health guarantee certificate.
Their expression is intelligent, gentle and animated, temperament is good, alert and very self-confident with a beautiful picture of strength and harmony
Sex……………………male (Lyon) and female (kelly and lynn)
Age…………………..11 weeks old
Muzzle……………………………straight
Eyes.........................................blue
i am a nurse by profession we just relocated to Singapore for a new job and our house help could not come with us so these kittens are feeling so lonely
More to that we will not be able to provide them with the care and concern they need because our new job is time demanding
We wish to give to any lovely family which will be willing to spoil them with love for just no cost so all you will need to pay for is their flight ticket for transportation to your home address.
But please could you tell me your experience with pet………………………
How many of you make up your household ………………………………….
Is there any vet around you……………………………………………
Where is your location……………………………………………………….
Are you a Christian………………………………………………….
Note that i really need your response to these questions because i will not be willing to give out these huskies without knowing who i am giving them.
i have also forwarded you a copy of their canine vaccination, microchip confirmation certificate and some photos hope you enjoy it
Thank you while waiting for your response

Jane
I REPLIED.
.................................................. .................................................. ......................
Hello dear
I am very grateful for your kind words and frankly I have fallen in love with your house as a place where my baby can get the love they need.
Please, will you be willing to take all of them or you will want to take the male or female ......................
i just contacted the delivery agency and they said to transport one of the puppies from here to your home address is RM300
like I said my house help could not come with me here in Singapore so these puppies are really lonely
remember that I'm giving these puppies out for free and all you need is to be able to pay for the delivery ticket from here to your house address ok
so I'll be using a courier that I can register them for delivery to your home.
Please, the distance should not be a problem because I really want someone who can spoil them with love, care and concern.
these pups will make you a true companion for life and I pray that you receive them with loving kindness and treat them with all goodness, because they are just like semi humans.
i sent you some pictures hope you will enjoy them, also note that they will come with a pet passport, microchip, a week's food and a one year health guarantee certificate
all we want is your love for these puppies as we really love the fair treatment they will receive in your home ok
i will be grateful to hear from you soon
thank you
Jane

I REPLIED.
.................................................. .................................................. ......................
hello thank you very much
please can i have your details again
i did not get the phone number and postal code with the nearest airport
remember that to avoid quarantine procedures it will be better for door to door delivery sop that you receive these puppies at you home address
i am waiting for the full details again let me make the change of ow3nership document
JANE.

I REPLIED
.................................................. .................................................. ....................
hello please understand with ,me
so will you be picking up the huskies at the airport or you will want them to be delivered to your home address
i need the following
your full names............................
house address.................................
postal code...................................
telephone number...........................
and the airport where you can come and pick up the puppy.............
please send it asap so that i can go and make the change of ownership document early in the morning
if you will need the two huskies then tell your mum that the delivery ticket is RM550
i am waiting to hear from you soon

.................................................. .................................................. ..................
ok please it is ok
i have seen the details
i will be going to the legislation department to do the change of ownership document tomorrow
so tell your parents to make the RM550 available tomorrow
when i am done with the change of ownership document i will forward you a scanned copy
then i will go now to do the registration of the puppies for delivery to your home address but if you wish to take it at the airport then no problem you will just notify them that you will be receiving the puppies at the airport ok
so when i get these puppies registered, the delivery agency will contact you to confirm your details and the delivery location then you will then now be ask to make the payment for the air ticket.
after you have made the payment,the delivery agency will confirm the payment and give you a flight schedule with the departure and arrival time

please you will have to download and print the change of ownership document since it is this document you will be using to receive the puppies.
Thank you my dear and please do not forget to send me monthly photos
Jane

.................................................. .................................................. .................

LOL. UNTIL THEN THE AGENCY PETJETS SENT ME EMAIL BOUT THE FLIGHT SCHEDULE.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE FOR YOUR TWO SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES
Flight Distance.........................897 miles or 1443.27 Kilometers
Flight Duration.................................3Hours 25 MINUTES.
Departure Date........................20th January 2012
Departure time.......................09:00AM
Arrival Time.........................12:30PM
Sarurday................................21st January 20012
Departure Time........................14:00PM
Arrival Time..........................18:00PM
Thank you for using Jet pets Delivery Agency

AFTER I PAID THIS. THEY ASK FOR ANOTHER PAYMENT.

PETS DEPARTMENT
PROFESSIONAL PETS TRANSPORTERS SERVICE
U.S.A / ASIA / EUROPE / CAMEROON / AUSTRALIA BRANCH
TASMANIA BRANCH OFFICE

http://www.ericsiegmund.com/images/f.../dogsonbus.jpg
This is an automated email, please call our customer (s) with the number of the office to the flight confirmation numbers
Tel: +23798242681 / +12068882596 / +447023036993
E-Mail: jetpets_delivery@hotmail.com

Welcome to Professional Pet Transportation service Belgium / Netherlands / U.S.A/Australia /Asia/Europe Branch, the relocating pets Best friend since 2008.We are working in the collaboration with the Continental and Delta airways.The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets in the above photos; and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet. JETPETS DELIVERY AGENCY holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flier or a first time flier, Air pet move specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate

We handle all of the following:
• Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible.
• Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in place.....................
• Pick up your pet at the airport and deliver them to your house....
• Meet them at the destination airport and deliver them to your home....And handle them with care during flight..

We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When your contract is with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNSEL OR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flight for your pet. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure as smooth a move as possible.

Dear Client XU23/2012
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND RELOCATION OF YOUR SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY

we wish to inform you that as of now your two Siberian Husky puppies are doing pretty well with us pending delivery to your home address on Friday the 19th of January 2012.
we have just done all the health and medical tests and they are fine, so delivery is sure on Friday with a health guarantee certificate.
we would love you to bear with us that the medical department will like you to immunize your puppies against Heart worm disease. This is usually given to puppies at the age of 12 weeks and wee see that your puppies are just 12 weeks old and need this last vaccine to secure their health for a life time.
the vaccine shall be administered once in the evening of Thursday before flight to your home address on Friday morning.
Each of the puppies need a dose of the vaccine to secure their health for a long lasting time
The cost per vaccine is RM75 and thus for the two puppies it is going to be MR150
Also we would love to secure the health of your puppies until delivery to your home address and we will be using an automatic electronic crate to give them a conducive atmosphere and precaution from other pets and luggage in the cabin during delivery.
our protection is based on the quality of the puppies and we do understand how Siberian huskies are dear to owners especially as such a gift will mean a lot to the family it is going to.
we would love to crave your indulgence to hire a crate.
the cost per crate is RM300 and for the two it is RM600.
the money for the crate is fully refundable and once we arrived your home address with the puppies
we are going to take back our crate and refund your money fully.
conclusively the total amount needed for payment is as follows.
heart worm vaccine (heart Pro vaccine)..................................RM75 x 2=RM150 (non refundable)
electronic crate............................................. .RM300 x 2 = 600(fully Refundable upon delivery)
Total............................................. .......RM750
Amount to be refunded at delivery.........................RM600.
once you do this payment you will be issued a receipt of payment and a vaccination card for the puppies and your balance of RM500 for the securing of a refundable crate will be handed on the spot immediately we deliver the puppies to your home address
please we are very sorry for the inconveniences all we want is for you puppies to arrive safely and live long
the Medical inspector just said according to the pet aviation law section 2 (ii)b of 2001, we can not proceed with the flight without the vaccines and the protective crate.
we will always be happy to enjoy your maximum collaboration to see that your puppies are safe

Payment Summary

Registration fee/flight ticket , flight home delivery, the balance

RM50/550 (PAID) . PENDING YES RM750 (PENDING)

Payment Procedure:
You can pay online using credit card using the following link

IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND IT DOES NOT OPEN, JUST COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT ON A DIFFERENT WINDOW OR TAG.

http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB...xtSecurePage=Y

* Please note that ONLY VISA and Master Card are permitted to PAY
or

IF

1.) Copy the address of payment under a piece of paper or phone.

PAYMENT DIRECTION

NAME..................EYONGETTA STANLEY
Position.......................Jet air accopunting manager 1
Regional head quarters CEMAC
COUNTRY....................CAMEROON
STATE...........................LITORAL
ADDRESS................. HAY
ZIP CODE................................+237
AMOUNT TO BE PAID .................................RM750

REASONS FOR PAYING AT OUR SUB REGIONAL BRANCH ABOVE
WE ARE EXPERIENCING AN END OF TERM AUDITING WITH OUR MAIN BRANCH HERE AN WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECIEVE ANY AMOUNT INTO OUR ACCOUNTS LESS THAN 5000USD AS THIS IS GOPING TO TAKE A LONGER TIME FOR CONFIRMATION AND PROCESSING OF THE NECESSARY FLIGHT OF THESE PUPPIES TO THEIR HOME DESTINATION
KEY NOTE!!
IMMEDIATELY THIS MONEY IS PAID TO OUR REGIONAL HEAD QUARTERS WE CONFIRM BY PHONE/FAX C AND MAKE THE NECESSARY FLIGHT SCHEDULE AND DURATION FOR DELIVERY
ALSO WE AWAIT PAYMENT UP TO 48 HOURS OF REGISTRATION SINCE WE DO NOT WANT TO KEEP PETS WAITING AND TO SERVE OUR CLIENTS FERVENTLY

. 2) During payment, you will be required to provide a test question and answer, make it;

TEST QUESTION..............WHEN?
ANSWER ............... NOW ?

3.) After copying the billing address and the examination question and the answer , go to any Western Union agent below which is closest to your home or any and make payments with the information to be copied.

SOME WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION

BSN
Lot 1 Tkt Bawah Kota Marudu
Kota Marudu New Township
Kota Marudu, 89109

Today's Hours: 09:00 - 16:30
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:00 - 16:30

CIMB Bank 1 Borneo
G-811, Ground Floor,
1 Borneo Hypermall, Jalan Sulaiman
Kota Kinabalu, 88450

Today's Hours: 09:30 - 16:30
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:30 - 16:30

PUBLIC BANK INANAM (INN)
36 And 38 Block F Lorong Inanam
Inanam New Township Phase 2
Kota Kinabalu, 88450

Today's Hours: 09:30 - 16:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:30 - 16:00

4.) Consumer Protection Tip
JETPETS ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY INTERNATIONAL the welfare of our customers is our priority.

Following the above policy, in making the payments, most of our customers always complained that they use to pay very high charges during payment which is due to the fact that they never new what to say at the payment desk. we recommend that you do not tell the store agent that you are making payments to a company,because very high charges of about 40% will be charged . (You can indicate that you are send the money to a friend so that you will pay just the normal charges).

. 5) After making the payment, kindly get back to us with payment details and total;

Sender Name ..................
Receiver Name .....................
amount sent (excluding charges )....................
Host country ............................
And the reference to 10 digits (MTCN) number .....................
Test question and the answer .......................................
When this is done we shall send you full details of flight and a tracking number for the flight, to ensure 100% security of the transaction.

.................................................. .................................................. ..............

I DID FOLLOW THIS ****..
AND NOW THEY JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL 'THANK YOU '
.NO CALLING!..
YEA.THE PUPS I THINK I WONT GET THEM.
IM WAITING HERE .. AND I FOUND THIS WEBSITE.
I JUST KNEW THAT I WAS BEING SCAMMED BY THIS THEM.
GOODBYE RM600+850..
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!I CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!

MY MOM GONNA KILL ME!!!!..T.T... ****! HOW CAN I FACE MY FREN...
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I am SO glad I decided to look this up.
I was 5 minutes away from sending the money.
I was so excited.
I posted an add about wanting a blue pitbull puppy.

the persons email is mackshn584@gmail.com

here are the emails :

FIRST ONE:
Quote:
hello
how are you today? i was in the search for a good home for my baby
when i came through your advert. i was quite impressed and so due to
my curiosity i sort to find out if you are still looking for one.
please if so then do not hesitate to mail me back for
more details and pictures i am looking for a new home
thanks
SECOND ONE:
Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and interest in the little girl. She is 14 weeks
old and her name is Dian. Dian is our darling angel. We are on a
volunteer mission to Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee
,in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. We traveled
up here together with Dian and my daughter. They wont allow Dian into
the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the
country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2
weeks to send her back to the states. So that is the reason i have to
find for her a home back in the states where she will be showered with
all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few
questions:

Do you have kids?................

Are you a breeder or will you breed her in the future if i let you
have her?...........
Will you send us updates about her from time to time and
pictures?....................

I am 45 just being concerned about the type of home she will be
going to ,so that is why i am curious to know. We love her so much and
we want to make sure goes to a family that will show her the affection
she deserves. She is health guaranteed,AKC registered and will come
along with all her papers,diapers,dog blanket,play toys, crate and
food menu. She is very playful and goes along with kids and other home
pets. She loves to be held and cuddled and sometimes wants all the
attention for herself. . So if you can stand the chance of taking her
home, you will only need to buy her a new travel crate because the one
she came in with is bad it will cost just $120 for a new crate ,this
money for crate will be paid directly to the airport to provide the
travel crate .. But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers
to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the
re-delivery arrangements. find attach to this mail some of her pics,
and hope you would like them.
Waiting to read from you soon
Mack
(NOW AT THIS POINT I GOT PICTURES, WHICH LOOKED PROFESSIONAL)

THIRD ONE:
Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for the mail .
You sound skeptic from your email and that's very wrong,if you are
thinking that I just want to take your money for nothing then that's
very wrong and sounds so absurd When I know how people work hard to
earn their money. I will never think of taking some kinda advantage
over you and please take that out of your mind that is an awful thing
to think about. Please understand me better.It seems you don't even
trust your self,because you have to trust yourself to trust another
person. I was not trying to lure you into this, everything about me
and my puppy are 100% real and ok, i will like you to know one thing
i am a God Fearing man and i so much believe in the words of bible
and his words and i wouldn't do such a thing when i have blood running
through my vain..so we will be here for a while till our assignment
here is completed ..You have to be rest assured you will be getting
the puppy .I really want you to promise me that you will take very
good care of my baby. i will never do such a thing.
Thanks and waiting
Mack
FOURTH :
Quote:
hello

just to let you know that i will be heading with our baby
along with me to the air port to book and make the flight
reservations . will let you know once i am done

thanks
FIFTH:
Quote:
Hello
just to let you know that i have completed the
necessary arrangements at the air port and she is right there
at the moment, i had to cry because it will be the last time
seeing her so i gave her some kisses. So at my departure point
from the air port i was told that the air port authorities will
contact you with the flight details and how you will pay them for
the travel crate. So they also told me that i should tell you to
check your MAILS and SPAM FOLDERS as they will send you an email
so that you can verify the delivery address. so you keep me
posted when you get the funds for the crate paid and when
our baby will be coming home. you keep the faith and the promise
and let your word be your bond
waiting
i recieved an email from "KENYA AIRWAYS".
and it had me so fooled. put a red flag through when they said to western union it to the the "manager".
thank you to everyone on this site.

idk how much of this youll be able to see because im going to copy and paste.

Quote:
DEAR MR/MRS/MISS, <removed>

Welcome to Kenya Airways Cargo Service / Pets Shipping Department (P.S.D) , the relocating pets best friend since 1977. The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets; and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet. Kenya Airways holds the welfare and safety of your family pet(s) as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flayer or a first time flayer, Air Animal's pet move specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

WE HANDLE THE FOLLOWING:

- Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible...
- Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in place...
- Pick up your pet at the airport and deliver them to your house...
- Meet them at the destination airport and deliver them to your home....And handle them with care during flight .

We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When your contract is with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNSELOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flight for your pet.We work with your relocation schedule to ensure as smooth a move as possible.

To the Kenya Cargo /Pets Movers Customer Service email provider for GLOBAL PAWS. Home Delivery Service.

We have information about....... Female Pit bull Puppy
from....... MR/ MRS: MACK SHANE

SENDER'S INFORMATION

Name: MARY GREENWOOD
City: Douala

EXPECTED DELIVERY ADDRESS

COUNTRY U.S.A

NAMES <removed>
PHONE NUMBER <removed>
HOME ADDRESS <removed>
AIRPORT ADDRESS <removed>

PUPPY'S INFORMATION
Breed PIT BULL PUPPY
Name DIAN
Age 14 WEEKS

KIND OF PET DOG

Delivery will be accompanied with all necessary credentials conducted by the USA veterinarians to ensure proper pet health condition.

PAPERS INCLUDED

Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate,
Shot Records,
The Worm,
New Crates when delivered(PENDING PAYMENT)
Health Guarantee,
Pedigree.

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
DELIVERY REPORT>>>>PENDING.
MEDICAL CHECK>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
FLIGHT FEE>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.
ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE>>>>>>>>DONE
MICRO CHIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DONE.
DEPARTURE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.
ARRIVAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
INSURANCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NOT INSURED

PAYMENT

Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in the USA , all our USA based accounts are currently under editing to increase clients safety. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on delivery time and also, we use our international accounts for payments with host in CAMEROON, THE HEAD QUARTER OF THE COURIER.

Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in the USA , all our USA based accounts are currently under editing to increase clients safety. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on delivery time and also, we use our international accounts for payments with host in CAMEROON, THE HEAD QUARTER OF THE COURIER.

METHOD>>>>>>>>WESTERN UNION WIRE TRANSFER.
AMOUNT>>>>>>>>>>>>$130.00 payment
TRANSFER METHOD: WESTERN UNION .

PAYMENT ADDRESS
RECEIVER'S NAMES FONGWE RAMAH BIH
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE DOUALA
CITY LITTORAL
ADDRESS AIR PORT ROAD DLA
ZIP CODE 00237
AMOUNT $130
TEST QUESTION WHO IS GREAT
TEST ANSWER GOD

You will need to include a test or security question when doing the
transfer at the post office.

Test Question: _________WHO IS GREAT___________________________?

Answer: __________________GOD _______________________________?

IF THE MONEY FOR THE CRATE FEE IS NOT PROVIDED THEN THE PUPPY CAN NOT BE PUT ON BOARD THE PLANE.

WHY WE URGE OUR CLIENTS TO USE THIS TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER!

Clients have been complaining of high transfer charges in the process of transfer at the post office. So to protect their interest, when asked why they are making the transfer, they should say they are sending the money to her/his relative or a family member for a lower charge rate.

OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT

* WE ALSO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER , BUT THIS OPTION IS USED WHEN YOU ARE MAKING PAYMENTS MORE THAN A $ 2500 AND YOU ARE NOT PAYING UP TO THAT AMOUNT

* WE DO ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION OR WALL MART MONEY GRAM THAT IS FOR ALL PAYMENTS LESS THAN A $2500, SO SINCE YOU ARE PAYING LESS USE THE ADDRESS ABOVE

*PAYMENTS CAN ALSO BE DONE VIA MONEY GRAM WHERE WESTERN UNION SERVICES ARE ABSENT

THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE TIPS WHEN YOU GET TO THE MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE

I. Ask for a senders form.
II. Fill the form using our Managers name on the information above.
III. Return it back to the client at the counter with the amount to be sent.
IV. You will receive a receipt with a REFERENCE NUMBER.

GET THE INFORMATION'S ABOVE AND GO TO ANY OF THE WESTERN UNION AND DO THE PAYMENT.

V. EMAIL THE MANAGER TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND GIVE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND THE SENDERS NAMES FOR DELIVERY TO BE ACTIVATED.

This puppy is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via email OR phone and confirm payment by giving the reference number and senders full names, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the departure and arrival of your puppy.

HOME DELIVERY AGENTS: Mr. Henry Smith & Tracy Jones
MANAGER : MRS FONGWE BIH

Stay to enjoy the services of pet air carriers..

Secretary

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association
E-mail: kenya-airways@email.com / kenya--airways@live.com
Tell: 01123793161322
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

I have a few emails from more then one person but all working with the same shippers it was just horrible so glad i google first here are the emails from the frauds so beware

To:
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:39 AM
Subject: ABOUT MY TEACUP MALE AND FEMALE YORKIE PUPS

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your interest in my puppies,These puppies are ready to go only to a loving home and not a breeding home.They are both up to date on shots and are currently 12 weeks old.
I have male and female named Benny and Jane and are AKC registered,will be coming with their papers.
Well am currently in African trying to get into a football business here and hoping to get to the level of the European team search for football,that has been my dream and i hope it comes true.I came down here with the puppies and later found out that i will be too busy for them and had to get them a new home back in the state cause i don't feel comfortable having Africans adopt my puppies as they wont be able to pick out the cost to take care of the breed,so really want them back in the state asap so i can have the time to search for my dreams.The price for each goes for $430 including shipping with an additional $50 for the travel crate, in total will be $480 each puppy.There is are some international shippers here very close to where i live,so having them shipped to you is no problem.Shipping takes 15hrs to get to the state as its a straight flight and they will be more than comfortable while on delivery.I would want you to explain how you wish to take care of my puppies cause i really love them so much and want the best for them.Pls you have to be honest and truthful here cause i don't wish to get them into a breeding home, am giving these babies out not to make money but to get them a perfect home.You will have to get back with the following info needed for the delivery below......

Name.....
City.......
State......
Nearest Airport.....
Pick up Name...
Phone number.....

Also note that they wont be on a cargo,they will have a shipper tagged together that will take care of them while they are on delivery.Let me know if you are interested in both or just one.I bet you,both will build a better company as they are brother and sister.

Additional information on Benny and Jane: Registered/registerable (AKC, NKC,etc.),Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee,Up to date on shots Benny and Jane are both tiny and cute,hair is thick,body and legs short, baby faced with stand up ears. Mom weighs 3.5 lb. Dad weighs 3 lb. Benny and Jane are currently 1.5lbs.Picture of Benny and Jane attched below for you to see how cute they look and why i really want the best for them.
They are Potty,House & Paper trained,do not bark a lot.,at 2 times daily and at afternoons they drinks Milk,are socialized with kids and other house hold pets,like to be carried a lot and be spoiled.They are Micro Chipped-Hand Fed,Dna tested and USDA Standard.

Thanks and God bless...
C.Thomas Putter
Phone: +2348020740898

Hello,
I just got your email.Thanks for Contacting me in regards to
my male and females puppies which are still available,i just got a
male and a female called DAISY and KARLO.They are adorable AKC
registered babies.they loves to beheld and played with.They very
healthy with full shots.They would becoming along with their vet
records and all their AKC paper. The plays around always with my two
kids Laura and Louis. If you are looking fora puppy to take with you
everywhere then here . Please tell us more about you as well.we will
love to know if you're interested in taking any of them home.. Below
are their Recent Pictures.So Please we will like to know the following
from you to.
see if our babies will be in good loving Hands.
1:Are you Married?
2:Do you have kid(s) if yes how many?
3:Do you have a large yard that she can play in?
4:Are you a breeder?
5:How old are you?
6:How soon do you want to any of them,are you sure you are gonna good
care of this pups?
7:Whats Your Full names and where are you located?
- Sorry for all this Questions (i mean not to offend you ) but just that i
really need a very loving home for this puppies,you will only pay a
Re-homing fee of $300 for each puppy. I am not out to make money from
them since they where just like my own children,my main concern is to
give them the best they ever want..All i will like to here from you is
to Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And i would
let registration papers attached to their package with lots of play
toys.You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because i will also
enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package ok the that
my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail
me.If you are willing to get them,please e-mail me asap so that i
would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i
will answer you truthfully and faithfully.
Thanks and hoping to read from you.
Hello,
Thank you very much for the reply, unfortunately I am presently located in (Beaver UTAH), where I came for a medical research project with my husband, which is going to take us 7months. We are very busy and we do not have enough time to be with the puppies and secondly our apartment does not allow us to keep pets so we have no option than to give them out. I am looking forward to adopting my puppies because I believe they are more important than money if you know what I mean.The value I place on them is as big as any human and I treat them as such... They are 12 weeks old respectively.. So if you are still interested in the puppies, I can only arrange for them to be shipped to you and you will take care of just the shipping cost which will be $300 including cost of the puppies, all papers and shipping as well.. The paper will include change of ownership document from my names to your names, AKC,CKC registration papers and all vet documents necessary.... So if you are ready and serious to get them, you should send to me your
Full names:::::::::::::::
Home address::::::::::::::::
City::::::::::
Post code:::::
Phone number::::::::::::and
nearest airport to your home::::::::::::::::::::::::::

These information will be used to register the puppies and also for the change of ownership documents. So let me know as soon as possible if you want them shipped to you so that I can stop all others from contacting me.You can get the puppy today or tomorrow
Thank you for replying back and hope to read from you shortly

PET-FLIGHT RELOCATION SERVICES

Complete Pet Travel Solutions U.S.A and around the Globe.
The Difference is Care!

978-822-8169

PET-FLIGHT SERVICES BEAVER, UT

Dear Client,

A reservation of one Yorkie puppy was made today to be delivered over to the recipient holding this email accounts with delivery information's below.

Activation Details Pending Approval.

REG: 85591496
FLIGHT: Pending...

DELIVERY ADDRESS
Name
City
Province
Address
Zip Code
Airport/Home
Phone Number

Name
Chester
PA

Home Delivery

PUPPY DEscriptION
Name
Breed
Puppy ID
Puppy Document
Daisy

Yorkshire Terrier
12 weeks
Female
APF/00428/BC/09
akc. Registration Certificate

OTHERS: TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
VET CERTIFICATES
SHOT RECORDS
BIRTH CERTIFICATES
FEEDING MANUAL
PET CRATE
FIRST AID KIT

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STIPULATED RULES OF THIS COMPANY, THE VETERINARIANS CONDUCTED ANOTHER TEST TO BE SURE OF THE PUPPY'S HEALTH, IT WAS DONE AND THE PUPPY IS FREE FROM DISEASES THAT CAN ATTACK OTHER PETS AND HOUSEHOLDS. SO THE PUPPY IS NOW READY FOR SHIPPING. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE CANNOT PROCEED TO GET THIS PUPPY ON BOARD A FLIGHT WITHOUT PAYMENT OF $300.00 CONFIRMED BEING SHIPPING AND HOME DELIVERY FEE FOR THE PUPPY.

THIS PUPPY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A CRATE SIZE OF (32L X 22W X 23H), WHICH COMPLIES WITH OUR SHIPPING RULES, AND ADDITION FEE OF $50.00 WILL BE PAID IF YOU WANT THIS PUPPY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEPS. THE SELLER ALREADY PAID $50.00 FOR THE PUPPY TO BE DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEPS.

SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOCATE THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION SHOP AND MAKE THE TRANSFER OF $300.00 DIRECTLY TO OUR FINANCIAL DIRECTOR, SINCE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE WITH OUR ONLINE PAYMENT METHOD TO MAKE IT MORE SECURE FOR CLIENTS. HERE BELOW IS OUR ADDRESS FOR WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO US WHILE MAKING THE PAYMENT BY THROUGH WESTERN UNION .

How to pay FOR YOUR PETS DELIVERY CHARGES by WESTERN UNION transfer
Visit a local WESTERN UNION Agent and complete the "To Send Money" form with the following details
Payable to Director: BOUT BIKOKO ALEXIS
For the amount of:$300

TEST QUESTION/ ANSWER HELLO/
HI

Address:
25 AKWA NEW TOWN ,LIMBE,
CAMEROON

Record the Money MTCN # for your reference and email a copy of that (MTCN) to us immediately the payment is confirmed

BELOW ARE SOME WESTERN UNION SHOP CLOSER TO YOUR LOCATION

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA A WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES

****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER >>>>>>> $80 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER >>>>>>>> $24 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

This payment should be made as soon as possible so we can fly the puppy early enough on the next available flight schedule for today . If this fee is not provided, the puppies will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the financial director confirms the payment of $300.00. Please also try to be at home in person at the time of delivery because you will be expected to sign and keep a copy of the Delivery Clearance Card (DCC). When payment if confirmed by our director, we shall send you flight details of the puppy which we describe when he will leave our agency and when he will arrive your nearest airport. Normally it take 30 minutes for us to begin with home delivery after arrival time.

NOTE: AS SOON AS PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPPING FEE IS CONFIRMED WE SHALL GET THE PUPPY ON BOARD AVAILABLE FLIGHT ALONG OTHER PUPPIES AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH FULL FLIGHT DETAILS TO LET YOU KNOW THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME OF THE PUPPY AT YOUR LOCATED AIRPORT. WITH ANIMALS AWAY EXPRESS SERVICES WE MAKE THE JOURNEY STRESS-FREE FOR YOU PET

Secretary
Mrs. Stephany Donaldson

Customer Service
PET TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
TELL: 978 822 8169

Contact Our Satellite line at: 01123795650076
email: iatpetsservice@hotmail.com

(if you can't reach us with our land # use long distant call card to reach our satellite #)

Our goal is to provide an all accommodating, first class domestic and international pet shipping service at a fair price.

Pet shipping, and pet transport services are provided by our experienced team of pet transportation professionals. We offer a specific plan for all of your pet travel needs. Trust our safe & personal service for your loved ones comfortable transport anywhere in the world.
At Petstrans we have been shipping animals for over sixteen years, we have moved thousands of our clients' pets all over the world. Our main concern has always been the safety, and well being of all pets. We believe our experience, and countless global resources allow us to achieve an unmatched level of personalized animal transport services.

>>>>>>>>>GLOBAL>>>>>>>>>>PETS>>>>>>>>>EXPRESS>>>>> >>>>SERVICES>>
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 pm

I am very glad that i googled the name of this weird guy. Like this i found this Site and see that they are only scammers. Here I'll show you the E-Mail of that shipping organization.

Recipient(s) : ************
Tel: *************
Work: ...........................
Fax: ..............................

ADDRESS: ****************
Sender: DR KENNEDY JONES KINGS
Tel: 33364119
Address: CHURCH STREET,RUE NGOM
DOUALA 5,CAMEROON

Shipment: DOGS
Breed : SAMOYED
Number: TWO
Sex: MALE AND FEMALE

Departure: DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Departure date: 16 AUGUST 2012

Transit airport : SCHIPOL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Connection airlines: KLM
Connection flight : KL1497

Destination: NUREMBURG AIRPORT

Delivery time: Between 4:45pm and 6:45pm

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I am Agent NGWANG BANTAR TANSI, Shipping agent of REPETCAM SA, Douala agency,Cameroon.I have been instructed by my manager to handle the request from DR. Kennedy Jones with respect to the shipping of two puppies(Kerry and Angel) to Nuremburg airport. The shipment will be leaving Douala International airport, Cameroon on Thursday 16/08/2012 .They (your puppies and other pets we are shipping) will make a transit (rest and checks) in Schipol International airport,Netherland. Arrival at Nuremburg airport,Germany is at 04:45pm via flight number KL1497 of KLM. Delivery is scheduled between 4:45pm and 6:45pm.We are still working on these details and we will send you a confirmation and detail guideline mail on all these in due course.

I therefore wish to inform you that the total charges to get them, all their papers and freight gear to you is 320€. We have been made to understand that you will pay this fee. We have a standing order from Dr.Kennedy to start processing the papers. Normally a SWIFT bank transfer is done into our account with Standard Bank account .However a swift bank transfer takes about 6 to 7 days to go through hence we will be able to cash in the money only next week .This will therefore mean that we will have to reschedule freight since we need the fees before we can finalize all arrangements with our local governments/insurance /airlines /delivery agents etc.The banking services here are not as efficient and fast as in Germany. Moreover the amount is too small for such a transaction that has some heavy charges and taxes.

We have to resort to the sister operation which is express money transfer. We need the fee before we can finalize all arrangements with our partners and Dr Kennedy has told us you will pay as soon as we send you this invoice. However we will really appreciate an early transfer so that we can have enough time to conclude all financial arrangements with airline and other partners .So this is what you will do ,you will go to one of these Transfer Agency and get the money transferred.

This is the information that you will use to fill the form that will be given you for the transfer. Please make sure that the name and the address are separately filled.

Name : NGWANG BANTAR TANSI
City: DOUALA
State: LITTORAL

Address : Church Street
P.o. box 5507

Zip code : 00237

Tel: +237 95183120

Amount: 320€

Test Question : for

Answer : Kerry and Angel

Once you do the transfers, email me with the transfer details which should include the money transfer reference number and also send a copy to Dr Kennedy so that he can use it to claim a receipt for you at our agency. Dr Kennedy handed over the puppies, their papers and freight gear to us early tomorrow mourning so that we prepare them for the freight. Once we get the transfer details, we will contact Dr Kennedy to come over. We will then issue him a receipt and also finalize any other arrangements with him. After labeling and registration, we will send you a very important email containing confirmed details such as the crate number, flight details, tracking code, delivery procedure/code, and other relevant information which you will use to pick up. You will receive this information latest at 11am tomorrow.

That is all we have as information for now. Other details will be made available to you in due course. Please get back to us (237 95183120) as soon as possible if you have any difficulties doing the transfer or any other inquiries. Please confirm that you have read and understood this mail so that we can classify it in our records as delivered.
Thank you for using our services
CC - ***********
DR KENNEDY JONES KINGS
CHRONO

Best Regards NJN
SHIPPING AGENT

SHIPPING AGENT : NGWANG BANTAR TANSI
TELEPHONE : 0023795183120
Address :C/o Douala International airport
Rue Ngom II,
P.o. box 5507
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi,

Here is the latest attempt at a scam from Cameroon. Fortunately I wasn't scammed. It was for a Capuchin monkey. received from Pienaar Gertruida Elizabeth <gp.elizabeth01@gmail.com>.
I have atached a copy of the ID that was also sent to me.

> Hi,

>I'm Elizabeth from Johannesburg.I work in the Milpark Hospital in Parktown, but currently in Yaounde,Cameroon for an international AIDS Project.I traveled along with my 1 year old female Capyuchin Monkey (Lily), but due to the nature of my work here I can't really take care of her anymore, so I have decided to give her out for adoption and I'm only interested in adopting my Monkey only in SA where I could always pass by to check on her when I'm back in the country, or to someone who will promise sending me updates of her photos.I wish to know if you are knowledgeable about this breed or if you have owned a monkey before? You got kids? Because she's so playful and affectionate.Lily isn't for sale, all I'm looking for is just a good and caring home where she could become the center of attention.

>Attached are her photos

>Kind Regards,

>Eliza

They also went all the way with the fact that she pays the courier costs. It continued until the day the monkey was to depart. Then I received the following mail from skylinecargo@rediffmail.com stating that I need to pay for an electronic crate for shipping. Here is the mail:

SKYLINE EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL CARGO AGENCY

Dear Client,

We have information about a female CAPUCHIN MONKEY From Mrs Gertruida Elizabeth P in Yaounde Cameroon , here at the pet Courier delivery service to be transported and delivered to you using the following
Address Below:

BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS
Country....................... .................South Africa
Beneficiary's Names............Luan Human
Phone: .......................+2721 930 3020 / +2779 739 1949
Address...............14 van Eyssen Street.Glenlilly.7500

We confirmed the complete payment of your monkey's flight ticket,but the custom service here has refused to allow the younger animals to travel without an ElectronicCrate.So all Owners have been contacted to rent electronic cages for their animals before they can take the flight today for your destination. The cages that are available in this airport are for rent . You will therefore have to rent one cage for your monkey to be transported safely to South Africa. Below are the adequate models of cages and their prices for the delivery ofanimals. You will have to make a choice of that which you can rent for your monkey.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PARCEL(PET)
• SENDER'S NAME.......................... ...........Mrs Gertruida Elizabeth P
• KIND OF PETS.......................... .............................. ......MONKEY
BREED......................... ....................CAPUCHIN
SEX........................... .............................. FEMALE
• NAME.......................... .....................LILY
VET RECORDS....................... ...................CHECKED/VAL ID
MEDICAL INSPECTION.................... ................DONE
• This monkey is registered here with the numberSTL 11450-55/LT/01, has come with all necessary papers needed including the microchip Identification with the microchip number recorded on the Immunizationcertificates.
This monkey will come with all necessary papers needed,and all her Medication Papers are accurate ,The test Results shows that this monkey is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs,birds And Cats).So this monkey is now ready for shipping and delivery .

The details are as follows:

• Estimated date and time of departure..................... .....22nd MAY 2013 at 15H20

• Arrival Date and Time at CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,SOUTH AFRICA..........23rd MAY 2013 at 09H30

• Details of container(s) Delivery (Home or Airpot)…. ......AIRPORT

Model:KC05 ,R2200.00 Model;KC25,R1800.00 Model:KA20R2000.00

This payment is to be done before 15H00 today for your monkey to take the today's flight.

NOTE:The crate fee will be refunded upon delivery of the monkey and collecting our crate.Any additional fee paid by the client other than the transportation and delivery charges will be refunded to the client upon delivery of the animal.

NB;100% of this crate deposit will be refunded to the beneficiary upon delivery of the monkey and collecting back our crate because the crates are not for sale.

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF CAMEROON FAMOUS PACIFIC SHIPPING SERVICES,ANIMAL CARGO BRANCH
SECRETARY
Mr.Robert Holdings
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. Should you have any questions or comments, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Reach Us at:
CUSTOMER SERVICE:
+237 50514345
00237 9330 0986

CARGO DEPARTMENT,

YAOUNDE PETS SERVICE,

Stay to Enjoy Our Service International Cargo and pets Moving Services.MANAGEMENT
Cargo Branch secretary;Mr Robert Holdings
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello Barnett as all is set and done ( YOU CAN PHONE THE COMPANY NOW
PLEASE URGENT, THE DELIVERY DIRECTOR IS CALLED Mr David Ramsey and his
numbers: 07055147568 / 07055110307 , and great because we got a space
with the premium delivery class which is excellent for baby and the
babies will be delivered to your doorstep today as we registered with
the premium delivery, and i just paid an extra £100 for that class of
delivery but thats no problem for me, so the couriers have given us
the premium client code which is MC74763098 and the Premium Crate
Number is K/A/C42/43 and the Delivery Code is AL.MOH9951/PER, so you
need to phone them now and confirm your codes as they said they gonna
send you an official confirmation email confirming full delivery
details and arrival time and they will direct you how to transfer your
payment,and remember the cost you need pay is £660 for delivery cost
and pup,Mr Ramsey said since its a doorstep premium delivery option,
you will be transferring the payment direct to their main head office
in Cameroon so that the premium ticket will be activated instantly and emailed to you ok.

These are the details you need to transfer the payment to, so you need to copy this details on a piece of paper :
RECEIVERS FIRST NAMES----------------ABENE CHARLES
RECEIVERS LAST NAME-----------------JABEA
DESTINATION COUNTRY----------------CAMEROON (CMR)
CITY--------------------------------------LOUM

You will need a SECURITY Test Question and Answer. Use the information below as test question and answer

TEST QUESTION-------------------------BEST FRUIT?

TEST ANSWER---------------------------APPLE.

Then you go to any of the western union shops below as given to me by the couriers:

MAUNG THAI MARKET
977 Wimborne Road
Bournemouth, BH9 2BN

OR

FENG HUA CHINESE SUPERMARKET
17 Withermoor Road
Bournemouth, DORSET BH9 2NT
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Hey guys;

I just wanted to start by thanking you for this resource of information you're providing, your website being here saved me my money just this morning.

Myself and my girlfriend just recently moved into an apartment. We're both looking to get more active in our lifestyle and figured a high-energy puppy, such as a Siberian Husky, was just the ticket to get us out from in front of the game console. =) I've owned a Husky before so I thought it was a great plan. My girlfriend went about the process of researching local shelters and rescues online, and then moved to Craigslist and other postings to see what was available.

We spotted a listing for two Siberian Huskies, with full pedigrees and AKC registration, that the owner couldn't keep anymore and would part with for the cost of shipping.

Our first few e-mails discerned that the owner was in Washington State. Now, I like to consider myself fairly savvy on scams, I've seen through many offers in the past, but I guess this time around both me and my girl fell for the picture, and we wanted little Ottis bad enough, my train of thought was "If I wanted a AKC Registered Husky for cheaper than $290 I'd have to take him at gunpoint."

So we sent a few more e-mails, and My girlfriend, <removed>, gets an e-mail requesting her to make payment via Western Union to a company registered in Cameroon. That set her alarm bells ringing, but a defensive e-mail from the owner assured us that it was "only the headquarters for the shipping agency."

We continued with the deal, and tell them to hold off for a few days while we wait for a paycheck to come in and our finances to stabilize. A few days later, we sent them an e-mail saying we were still interested and would be able to cough up the cash on Thursday or Friday.

Wednesday morning my phone lights up with a Yahoo-to-SMS message with Joe Harts on the other end, the owner of the puppies. Joe was very aggressive in his messages, not at all adept with the English language, and let me know that he had registered the puppy for shipment and the agency would need the money.

The pieces were starting to fall into place, <removed> jumped on her e-mail and squared away the issue of timing, receiving an assurance that the Puppy would be cared for at the shipping agency's vet office (?!) until such a time as we could send the payment.

Fast forward to this morning, and we're standing at the Western Union counter, with <removed> filling out the form to send our $290. When I note for a second time that the Country was Cameroon, I decided to reduce my typical American ignorance by a small factor and Google "Cameroon" to figure out exactly where it is. Wait, Africa? Now my radar pinged.

I had <removed> continue to fill out the form while I went back to the trusty Google. Googling "Siberian Husky pup for sale Cameroon" immediately rolled in several scam warning websites, with threads from you guys here right at the top of the list. I pulled down a few threads to show to <removed>, and the e-mails were so similar that we tore up the sheet right then and walked.

Thanks guys, you saved me a lot of heartache.

I'll quote the two e-mails below with my name and address redacted, for the better spread of information, I hope you guys can bury this clown and everyone like him.

hartsjoe@yahoo.com

Quote:
Hello
Thanks for your interest in adopting this my lovely puppies for
they are still available and very sorry for getting back to you this
late ok, they are by name called (Della and Ottis) and 12 weeks old.
i am just so concerned about their welfare and hope you can assure me of that.They are home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets. they are pure breed puppies and AKC registered. They are updated on all their shots and comes with a year health guarantee. They love to be carried around
and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses. They come alongside the following
- A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-An air conditioned crate
-Vet record
-Food samples
-Puppy toys
I am giving them out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as
an auditor which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of
traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with them.They are
really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love,
care and attention they are being deprived of here. Cost is $290 each with delivery inclusive.I am currently on a 4 months auditing assignment in Seattle ,Washington (U.S.A) which is the more reason i am giving them out . however, i can have any of the puppy delivered to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of them by answering to the below questions
What state are you located.................?
Do you have other pets.................... ?
Do you promise to take proper care of them.............?
To provide pictures so i see how they are doing...... ?

Let me know if you need a male or female.
Regards And Stay Blessed.
support.usanimaltransport@live.com

Quote:
WElcome to u.s animal transport service
Specialist In Providing Domestic Pet Transportation

DEAR <removed>,

WE WRITE IN RESPECT TO YOUR MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY WHICH IS REGISTERED AS AN URGENT AND REFERENCE ON DELIVERY (ROD) HEADING FOR <ADDRESS>. THE DETAILS OF YOUR DELIVERY ARE AS FOLLOW;

FULL NAMES OF RECEIVER........... <NAMES>
DATE OF REGISTRATION............... 2011 FEBRUARY 08, TUESDAY
TIME................. 9:30
HOME ADDRESS........................ <ADDRESS>
CITY/STATE........................... DENVER, CO 80231

NUMBER................................ <PHONES>

FULL NAMES OF SENDER............... HARTS JOE
REGISTRATION NUMBER............ 05J328748541M
REGISTRATION CHARGES............. $64
DELIVERY PACKAGE................... MALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY
MTCN..................... 65829033

THESE DETAILS ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY YOUR SENDER FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION AND NOW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$290 THROUGH OUR REFERENCE ON DELIVERY PROCEDURE VIA WESTERN UNION AT THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOU AND THE DETAILS TO BE USED IN FILLING OUT THE SENDING FORM AT THE WESTERN UNION ARE MADE CLEAR IN THE SECOND E-MAIL.

PS: PLEASE DO WELL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SECOND E-MAIL. ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT WHICH INCLUDE ALSO THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

# CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION

# CASHIER'S INFORMATION TO USE AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE

# ADVICE FOR YOU AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF US ANIMAL TRANSPORT

GENERAL MANAGER SECRETARY

WASHINGTON, BRANCH MRS. CLAIR MARION
MR. MC MORGAN

www.usanimaltransport.webs.com
EMAIL: support.usanimaltransport@live.com
TRANSIT RELOCATOR FOR URGENT DELIVERIES: 1(206)309-9978
(MAKE A DIRECT CALL TO US FOR URGENT DELIVERIES): +23777953276
© Copyright 2008 US Animal Transport, Inc. All Rights Reserved Send mail to support.usanimaltransport@live.com with questions or comments about this site
http://usanimaltransport.webs.com/ Dead
NUMBER: +1(206)309-9978
ADDRESS: 321 SW 13th Street Gainesville, FL 32601
support.usanimaltransport@live.com

Wow, that's a lot of editing on a Mod's part, probably should have read the post rules before posting, apologies for that much.

That being said; I'll do you one better.

Quote:
CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORES AT YOUR LOCATION

<Several nearby Western Union stores were listed here, I've removed them.>

CASHIER'S INFORMATION TO

USE AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE
FIRST NAME:....................................BENJAMIN
LAST NAME:............................................. ....AWAH
ZIP CODE:........................................00237
CITY.............................................. ......................VICTORIA
STATE:........................................DOUA LA
AMOUNT............................................ .....................$290.00
SECURITY QUESTION:...................................WHO TO?
ANSWER........................................ FRIEND

ADVICE FOR YOU AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE

WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENTS AT THE WESTERN UNION, YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LET THE WESTERN UNION AGENT(S) KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY BECAUSE THEY WILL INCREASE THE TRANSFER CHARGES. SO IF YOU ARE ASKED , JUST LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE A TRANSFER TO A FRIEND SO THAT THE TRANSFER CHARGES MAY BE REDUCED FOR YOU. THIS IS BECAUSE US ANIMAL TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE WISHES THE BEST FOR HER CUSTOMERS AND WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO PROTECT THEM.

SO AS SOON AS DIRECTORS IN CAMEROON CONFIRM THE PAYMENT, THE FULL DEPARTURE TIME AND ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY TO YOUR HOUSE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN STAY AT HOME TO RECEIVE YOUR PUPPY AND SIGN SOME DOCUMENTS FROM THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON ARRIVAL AT YOUR HOME ADDRESS. BUT IF FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL NOT BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE THE PUPPY, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO INDICATE TO US THE PERSON THAT WILL BE THERE TO RECEIVE THE PUPPY AND THE IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT HE/HER WILL BE USING.

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF US ANIMAL TRANSPORT

GENERAL MANAGER SECRETARY

WASHINGTON, BRANCH MRS. CLAIR MARION
MR. MC MORGAN

www.usanimaltransport.webs.com Dead
EMAIL: support.usanimaltransport@live.com
TRANSIT RELOCATOR FOR URGENT DELIVERIES: 1(206)309-9978
(MAKE A DIRECT CALL TO US FOR URGENT DELIVERIES): +23777953276

Here at US Animal Transport Agency , we will coordinate all details with the Airlines, Veterinarians, Kennels, Moving Companies, your Company's Relocation Office, Foreign Consulates, and of course, YOU, the family. We can provide door-to-door service in most locations.

Why pay more, when you can pay less, for the best service? Are you spending TOO MUCH MONEY
for Pet Shipping and Relocation?
Probably YES, If using a 3rd party pet shipper!

© Copyright 2008 US Animal Transport, Inc. All Rights Reserved Send mail to support.usanimaltransport@live.com with questions or comments about this web site
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 pm

So i went on the web to find Siberian Huskies for sale or adoption so as i go on i find hundreds of them! I find a few that caught my eye so I email about 3 of 5 as the process takes place I only stick to one puppy. As the so call "Breeder" emails me asking me about my info for registration.
Address, Phone #, Closest airport, My full names, Zip code ect..... After that i get an email saying we have registered the puppy under your name now the shipping will cost you $200 i replied i dont have very much money anyway i can pay less and they told me how much i have i told them about $100 and they said thats fine we will pay the rest as long as you provide a good home for my babies. I than proceeded as it got further in they asked me to pay at a local western union or money gram. The payment was to Cameroon I than didnt pay but was getting emails saying puppy is at the airport were waiting for you to make payment about like 3 of those and than today this morning i got an email saying if i dont pay by today i will be arrested we have your address.

NAME............... FOKOU MAMADZOU CINCLAIRE
AMOUNT ...........110$ Dollars
STATE ................. CAMEROON
CITY .....................YAOUNDE
ZIP CODE ............................ 00237
TEST QUESTION ..................HOW SOON ?
TEST ANSWER ................... ASAP.

This is the who i have to pay.
Scam?
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Greetings,

I was almost scammed by someone posing as George Santez <gsantez49@yahoo.com> who claims he works for the Navy as Chief of Navel Operations in Cameroon and thought you might like to know about it. There are two posts under that email account on pets.oodle.com. I realized it was a scam when I googled his information and hit fraudwatchers.com.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do/who I need to contact to get this properly reported to Cameroon authorities. He is actually waiting for my reply o phone call right now. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1. Cuddly Tame Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot for Re-Homing. gsantez g. ... Gsantez G on Oodle - Charlotte,
pets.oodle.com/birds/for-sale/pet_breed_macaw/?o=275 -

2. Blue Birds for Sale | Birds for Sale on OodleHand Fed Blue and Gold Macaw Parrots Available. gsantez k. ... Gsantez K on Oodle - Herndon, VA pets.oodle.com/birds/for-sale/color_blue/

The scammer tried to call me from 591-625-81578, 403-886-25858 & 886-221-44320 an hour ago and wants me to return his call. I didn't answer but I wish I could get the Cameroon police to call.

I tried to attach the entire coorespondence but it was too large.

He offered to send the bird though Competent Airlines in Cameroon. "they told me that to ship Lola and her accessories directly to your Home address is going to cost a total of $320 .they also told me that there shall be a direct flight to your location on Saturday June12/2010 in the evening okay".

Below is my address which you can use to send the money.

NAME..........GEORGE SANTEZ ADE
COUNTRY.......... CAMEROON
CITY.......................... YAOUNDE
ZIP CODE....................... .. ........00237
ADDRESS..................... 501 AVE . KENNEDY

When sending the money, you might be asked a security question. Make it to be:

TEST QUESTION..................WHO IS IT?
ANSWER........................ .. .......LOLA"

his e-mail is jonathanhans@i.ua he called the bird zoey and left the cell# 00237-96347786 / 96347786 he is all over the net i was looking for a bird yesterday and saw another add that he placed but this time he is in ohio selling birds and he left the name george santez

Hi Amber,
I REALLY appreciate the interest you have in giving Lola a
good and caring home.i do not intend to get her back from you
when i return from my mission ok.
All i want from you is to show her extreme love and care.i
just spoke with a Competent Airlines here in Cameroon
and they told me that to ship Lola and her cage directly to your home
address is going to cost a total of 205 USD.they also told me that
there shall be a direct flight to your location on Friday
October 08/2010 in the evening ok.

She will be shipped alongside all her papers and accessories,
I will be very grateful if you can please send the 205 USD for
her transportation charges to us so that myself and my wife (Iisa Santez) can pick up the money and book for Friday's flight first thing tomorrow morning
before going to work ok

Below is our address which you can use to send the money.

NAME..........GEORGE.S.ADE
COUNTRY..........CAMEROON
ADDRESS..................... 9017 Akwa,Palace D'la
TEST QUESTION..................WHO
ANSWER........................ .. ..........LOLA

You can send the money using any nearby Western Union Money
transfer agency since it is fast and very reliable.please email us
with the money transfer control number which is abbreviated (MTCN) and
the full names of sender immediately you send the money so that we can
pick up the money on time and proceed with her transportation arrangements ok.
You can call or email me in case of anything.i will have
to get back to you with her detailed flight details and flight
number to enable you know when exactly to expect the baby
at home ok.

Stay blessed and looking forward for your reply

Our regards.

Lt C.George.S, Lisa and Family.
Civil Affairs Officer

P.S I will need the full names of her primary care giver so that i can
establish her adoption papers in his/her names today ok,

“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”

email i got so excited about getting this lovley macaw searched the name and now im soooooooo upset i have wanted a macaw for years and this is what i run into i hate the world....i was going to send the money tomorrow but this is stopping me for good

I WAS scammed by Cameroon!!!! Alicia.kitty had yorkies for free adoption...so they had me send payment to Elvis Kudi....WE LOSt OUR money!!! Other names to look for include Billy Brown....Ridiculous nothing can be done!!!!

=myersashley48;109078]Greetings,

I was almost scammed by someone posing as George Santez <gsantez49@yahoo.com> who claims he works for the Navy as Chief of Navel Operations in Cameroon and thought you might like to know about it. There are two posts under that email account on pets.oodle.com. I realized it was a scam when I googled his information and hit fraudwatchers.com.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do/who I need to contact to get this properly reported to Cameroon authorities. He is actually waiting for my reply o phone call right now. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1. Cuddly Tame Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot for Re-Homing. gsantez g. ... Gsantez G on Oodle - Charlotte,
pets.oodle.com/birds/for-sale/pet_breed_macaw/?o=275 -

2. Blue Birds for Sale | Birds for Sale on OodleHand Fed Blue and Gold Macaw Parrots Available. gsantez k. ... Gsantez K on Oodle - Herndon, VA pets.oodle.com/birds/for-sale/color_blue/

The scammer tried to call me from 591-62581578, 403-88625858 & 886-22144320 an hour ago and wants me to return his call. I didn't answer but I wish I could get the Cameroon police to call.

I tried to attach the entire coorespondence but it was too large.

He offered to send the bird though Competent Airlines in Cameroon. "they told me that to ship Lola and her accessories directly to your Home address is going to cost a total of $320 .they also told me that there shall be a direct flight to your location on Saturday June12/2010 in the evening okay".

Below is my address which you can use to send the money.

NAME..........GEORGE SANTEZ ADE
COUNTRY.......... CAMEROON
ADDRESS..................... 501 AVE . KENNEDY

When sending the money, you might be asked a security question. Make it to be:

TEST QUESTION..................WHO IS IT?
ANSWER........................ .. .......LOLA"[/QUOTE]
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.