Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 am

received: from [41.202.192.233] cameroon

hello,
thanks for your mail and sorry for the late reply , it was nice reading from you regarding my puppies ,i am located in (st hellena cameroon ) where i will be transporting the puppies to your home or location which is going to take the puppies just about 5 or 6 hours flight for the puppies to get to your home or destination depending on where you live , the puppies are all well trained and they are ready to go out to a new home , they are well trained , well socialized with kids and other house hold pets and they will be coming alongside with all their necessary documents and their food menu because i will not like you to change their food since they are already use to it ,i am giving each puppy out for the sum of $250each including transportation to your home, they will be coming alongside with the following packages ..
*registered
*2 year health warranty
*pedigree
*age level potty training
*puppy contract/guarantee
*certificate of veterinary inspection (with shipping)
*micro-chipped (in case ever lost or stolen)
*current on all vaccinations
*de wormed
*puppy packet ( vaccination schedule and history, crate training info.,potty training

those are the necessary document and needs of the puppies that they will be coming with because they are the most important documents you will need for now. They are 4 available right now , and they are 2 female and 2 male and the names of the female puppies are marry and brenda, they love been together and also they love playing together . The names of male puppies are leslie and brandy . They are 12 weeks old and the 2 females are 11 weeks old now . Below are their pictures , take a look at them and get back to me with the name of the puppy or puppies of your choice i mean the names of the puppies you will like me to transport to your home . As for the transportation , it will take just 5 to 6 hours from here to your home as i earlier told you , so if you are ok , then get back to me with these details below so i can start preparing for the puppy's transportation , so provide the following details below as soon as you can .

Full names
complete house address
your zip code :
The names of your nearest airport
your house and cell phone numbers #

so with the above information i shall start preparing for the transportation,so just get back to me with those information so i can start the preparation for the transportation as soon as possible because i really need urgent homes for this puppies,as soon as i have the full names and address as seen above , then i will go to the nearest airport here and book the next available flight ticket under your names and address . So i await the details as soon as possible and also please also remember to tell me the names of the puppy or puppies you have chosen so that i can start the shipping arrangement asap .also we will like you to know that getting a puppy from us will mean getting part of our love and long term experience,we do not promise you anything in advance,but we are quite sure you will get back to us with happy testimonials like the rest of people who have purchased puppies from us.
We believe in what we do and we know we raise puppies to set the standard of excellence

i expect your mail as soon as possible with positive response
thanks .
Best regards
jessica

Quote:
received: From [41.204.71.135] cameroon

hello
thanks for the mail and for getting back to me . the 4 puppies will cost you 1000$ for everything including the transportation fee . so if that is okay by you then get back to me with your complete contact address like your full names ? Complete house address ? Name of the nearest airport to your location ? Your house and cell phone number ? Your city and zip code ? .so i will be needing all this information to use them to arrange adoption documents and transfer ownership documents and i will also use them for the flight booking of the puppies that is if you will like to take all the four puppies .
Thanks and waiting to read back from you with positive response
jessic
Quote:

received: From [41.204.71.145] cameroon

hello
good news , i have already taken the two puppies at the airport and i have arrange everything and their flight has been approved so i hope by now the airport must have contacted you for notification . So please all that is needed now is for you to send over to me the 500$ so that i can go and pay the flight fee of the puppies then get back to you with the full flight information that is their departure and arrival time at your location . So below are my western union bank transfer information that you are going to use in sending the money since western union is the most reliable and safe means of sending money over here .

receivers names : Kubem chop
city / state : Kumba
zip code : 237
test question : When
test answer : Now

so does are my western union bank transfer information that you are going to use in sending over the 500$ so that i can go and pay the flight fee of the two puppies . Also as soon as you send the money please do scan a copy of the western union receipt and send it over to me or you just email me the full names you use in sending the money and the money transfer control number which is the ten digit mtcn# you will find on the receipt . Also i hope i am not making a mistake giving you this puppies because i love them and i hope and pray that you love them the same way too . Below are the western union post banks in your area
shipping update:

Quote:
received: from [41.204.71.206] cameroon

from: Cameroon pets-delivery <cameroonpetsdelivery@ymail.com>

http://www.skyscanner.net/usd/flight...map-prices.gif

d.e.f.r.a. Approved quarantine kennels and carrying agents, and i.a.t.a. Approved agents
ipata defra pet travel scheme british airways world cargo qantas freight air new zealand animal transportation association

crates

welcome to cameroon pets transport
pets department
customer service

cameroon airlines (camair) <== went out of business a while ago :lol: :lol: :lol: !
P.o.box 990
kumba camero0n

cameroon air lines
address : 1872 d cm,h giuner st dc 99201,
email: cameroonpetsdelivery@ymail.com

dear sir/madam,

receive greetings from the entire airport staff and the pets department in particular.we have the following information about your 2 english bulldog puppy by name brenda and marry at our agency destined to you xxxxxxx we will like you to go over the information below carefully to make sure that we will be delivering this puppies to the right address:

With the following details for the receiver:
Receivers names (...)

also below are the address of the sender

senders names: mr/mrs jessica chop
city/state :kumba
house address :22 airport street makelele

we are still awaiting the necessary papers pending, but as the veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of their health, it was done and that is why we took a little longer to get back to you ,all was fine and medication papers were all accurate, the test has been conducted and the puppies are free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (dogs,birds, cats & even children ).so the puppies are now ready for shipment. But it should be noted that this shipment will only proceed as soon as the last check is conducted to ensure that the puppies will not be disturbed while on transit.also you are expected to go through the above information and get back to us if it is correct or not .so all we are now waiting for is for you to pay the transportation fee of your puppies which is ($400) including home delivery charges so as soon as the fee is paid ,we are going to put your puppies in the next available flight to xxxxxxx and the puppies are going to take just 6 to 7 hours flight duration to get to your location and that will depend on when you are going to make the payment of the transportation fee.so we will like you to get back to us if you are aware of all this so that we can start preparing the necessary documents like the health certificates that the puppies will be coming with in other to ensure that you will not have any problem when the puppies are being delivered to you at your home.so get back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed with delivery arrangements and also making sure the puppies are been put in the next available flight .

Congratulations.

Stay to enjoy the service of our department

secretary
mr.wallah raphael

the manager
pets department,
yaounde international airport,
country code: +237
contact phone number : 0023779933558 or +23779933558
e-mail: cameroonpetsdelivery@ymail.com

stay to enjoy the services of our pets transport department

http://elitechoice.org/wp-content/up...et_airways.jpg

update

Quote:
received: from [41.204.71.185] cameroon

from: jessica melvis <jesicamelvis@yahoo.com> <== one "s" missing, new address scumbag got

hello
thanks for the mail and sorry for the late reply my husband just felled sick so i had to take him to the hospital so that is why i was unable to check my mail and reply you . So please you two puppies are right now at the airport and the airport pets delivery department manager just called me today to inform me that you have not yet transfer the money over to them and that they can no longer keep the puppies at their agency for too long . So please i will really appreciate if you can go right now and transfer the money to me using my western union address below so that i can personally take the money to them and pay al the bills like the flight fee and the home delivery fee because i have mad arrangement for the puppy to be delivered to you at your home .so below are our western union bank transfer information that you will have to use and send the money over to us as soon as possible because the airport manager is complaining that they have enough client to attend to and that they have been trying to call you but you seem not to be answering their calls .

receivers names : Tioveh emmanuel
city / state : Kumba
zip code : 237
test question : When
test answer : Now
post bank : Western union
amount : 500$

so does are the address i will like you to take it right away to the nearest western union by your house and transfer the money as soon as possible so that the puppies can take the next available flight to u.s . So as soon as you send the money please just get back to me with the full names you use in sending the money and the money transfer control number which is the ten digit mtcn# or you can scan the western union receipt and send to me after the transfer .
Thanks and i hope to read back from you with positive response and please can you give me a genuine number that i can use in reaching you .
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:48 am

Hello,thanks for the mail regarding my loving Yorkie puppy.she iscalled Lina and she is 12 weeks old and weighs 1.3lbs.Lina is anadorable sweet heart who Loves people and great hugs.She is pottytrained and friendly with kids and other home pets.She cordially takestoorders.She is A K C registered and currently on all shots and vaccinesand quarantine certified.She is free to a new pet loving and caringhome that is worthy of taking care of her and make her a loving homecompanion.she portray the following characteristics:Lina eats 2 times Daily and has adapted to that.she takes to order like when you asks her to lie down.She Will Follow You Around The House Until You Pick Her Up.She is playful and loving with kids and will get along well with otherhome pets .She responds well to basic training but needs a gentle hand.She will be sensitive to your tone of voice but harsh treatment isunnecessary.And her learning rate is too high.She loves playing with toys.she is home trained to play around the yard.But firstly I will seek to Inquire some few relevant thingsfrom you if you could kindly answer these questions,so In guiding melook for a lovely home for Lina.1)Do you have enough time for a pet?Daily care includesaffection,grooming,feeding, training and exercising.2)Do you have adequate space and housing area (Including a securedyard) for a dog?3)Can you afford veterinary care,licensing,food,training and grooming costs?4)What would you do with the baby when you go on vacation or have totravel for a job?5)Are you willing to obey community laws concerning animals and protect Lina?6)Are your children responsible enough to help care for the baby?Willthey be gentle and friendly with her and treat her well?7)What happens If you move?Are you willing to deal with thefrustrations of finding my baby Lina a friendly housing?I will be happy to get these details from you so that it canguard me in making a manual which the precious Lina can take alongwhich will guard you on bases of taking care of her and also basics onfeeding.I will like to know where about you are located.More so If youare honest to update me with her pictures and Information on her wellbeing,Then get back for her pictures and arrangements.stay blessed andhave a nice day.Waiting to read from you soon.regards.
I did everything that this Ladie asked me to do and I have all the reciepts and here's all the other information that they will send you to do.
Hello,i`m glad too impressed reading from you again and i doappreciate your interest in giving my loving baby a loving home foryou truly sound like a good and perfect parent for her.She is really aloving baby to adore,she will be a blessing to your family and shewill make a perfect home companion.She is socialized and friendly withkids and other home pets,she is also potty trained and she is alsoQuarantined certified.I work with a Global,broad-based health carecompany devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies onhealth improvement.i am actually giving Lina out because she belongedto my late daughter(Cindy) who was a sickle cell patient and died acouple of weeks back.she was all i had and since she died,i have hadvery bad memories when i see this puppy lonely,because she was alwaystogether with my late daughter.I thought of keeping her but i`m sodedicated to my job and my working conditions does not permit me toreserve enough time to take care of her and give her the love and carethat she deserves.So i`m looking forward to give her to a true petloving and caring home that is ready to give her love and care.Ireally count on you if you can be there for this baby.All i requirefrom you is assurance that you are going to take perfect care of herand give her that great love and attention she deserves then i`m goingto give her to you for free.I`m located in Chilliwach,BC where she will be comingfrom.She is free to you since you have assured me that you are goingto take very good care of her.Then i`m going to give to you at noextra cost.I`m going to take care of her flight and home deliverycharges to you.And all you will have to pay for is $120 which isregards to her transfer of ownership and adoption papers so that i canhave the papers changed to your name for its illegal for her to moveinto a new home without her transfer of ownership and adoptionpapers.So you will have to get back to me with your Deliveryinformation that is your is full names,phone number,homeaddress,state/city,zip code and the closest airport to your home.oncei have this information and you make the payment,i will get the paperstransferred to your name and have her delivered to the airport.And shewill then have to be on the next available flight to you o k.Prepare your home to receive a precious new home companionwho is a marvelous blessing to your home,i can assure that.She comesalong with all her toys,clothing.so give her the chance into your homefor her to bring in joy and happiness.Below are her pictures with mylate daughter.Stay blessed and do have a great day.I await your promptrespond.regards
Hi,thanks for the kind respond and for accepting to give Lina a happyhome.she will make a perfect home companion and a blessing to yourfamily.She will be coming with all her toys and cloths so you don`thave to border getting her any more toys and cloths o k.As for thepayment,you will be paying the money using Money-Mart(western Union)and below is our information which you will be using to make thepayment. Names:............................Gustav Urpecz State:..............................British Columbia City:................................Chilliwach Zip code:.........................V4Z1J3Test Question:..................Who Answer:...........................Lina Get back to me with the 10-digits Money Transfer ControlNumber(MTCN) and the sender`s name so that i can proceed in changingthe transfer of ownership papers to your name and as soon as i`m donewith that,i will proceed with her home delivery and she will have tobe on the next available flight on board to be home delivered to you ok.stay blessed and in await your prompt respond.regards
Hi,
please i am very sorry i got so tired today,to since you have made the payment everything is ready now and once as that is confirmed with the MTCN then i will be sending Lina over,but i will be sending her to you tomorrow because i need to get her stuffs ready and as the veterinarians must conduct another test on her so she can take all recent vaccines since i don't want you to spend anything as regards her health
thanks soo much
regards
hi dear,i just want to inform you that i will have to process thetransfer of ownership papers to be signed and changed to your name andas soon as i am done with that,she will have to be on her way to you ok.so please just be patient for everything will be fine o k.stayblessed and do have a great day.
Hi dear,i just want to inform you that i have prepared everything andshe is now ready to come over to you.but i never had time to go to thewestern union store to pick up the money you sent to me so i used the$120 i had to send to my younger brother in Cameroon to have thepapers transfered to your name and to renew the flight ticket.soplease i will want you to go now to a Money Mart(western union) andwithdraw the $120 you sent and send it to my brother in Cameroon andas soon as you do that,she will have to be on her flight to you assoon as possible.so the more fast you are in doing that then the mostearlier you will have her home.i`m sorry for that but i was so tiredup with work.so i am now waiting on you to send the money to him so ican have Lina on her way asap.his information is as follows

Names:............................................ ......... Munang Joel
Country:.......................................... .......... Cameroon
City:............................................. ............ Kumba
Zip code:............................................. ...... 00237
Amount:........................................... ........ $120
Test Question:......................................... .. What
Answer:........................................... .......... Love

so please do that and get back to me asap with thesender`s name and the MTCN #.please hurry because i want to put Linaon her way.waiting asap.

you can go ahead and send $100 to him,i am now waiting on you to dothat so that i can proceed.everything is ready for Lina to come overand i am waiting on you to send the money over to him so that i canproceed.please do that and get back to me asap.
i will like to take her to the Abbotsford International Airport or doyou have another suggestion because i have everything ready and i amwaiting on your respond so i don`t see any reason why you stilldelay.waiting asap.
hi,i will be sending the information to my brother and i will take Lina to the airport in four hours time so as soon as i get back,i will let you know when she will be arriving your place o k.so please just be patient.stay blessed

Hi xxxxx,please i just wanted to let you know that i was atthe airport today and all the flights living to Calgary, Alberta hadalready gone , so please i will sending Lina to your tomorrow i themorning thanks for understanding ans sorry for the delayregards
Hi Dear,i have already delivered her and she will have to be on her way.so everything is set now.and you baby Lina will be joining your home soon.she will be arriving your local airport at 7:25pm .I did arranged for a home delivery so she will be delivered to you at your door steps.i did so because i don`t want her to arrive your airport when you are still on your way to the airport since one can`t predict traffic.and you know what that means for her to stay lonely without someone being there for her after a long journey.Please do very good care of her and remember to update me with her pictures from time to time o k.stay blessed and i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as she arrives.

YORKIE PUPPY-REFUNDABLE INSURANCE COVER REQUIRED ..‏
From: PET OPERATOR GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT (globalpetmoving00@gmail.com)
Sent: October 31, 2009 1:43:59 PM
To: <removed>

WELCOME TO GLOBAL
PET
TRANSPORT

WELCOME TO GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT SERVICE
INTERNATIONAL BRANCH
DAWSON,YUKON

GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT,
INT`L POST CAMEROON,
TEL:713-469-5142/0023777011565
PET DEPARTMENT.

WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DEAR SIR,MADAME,

ATTENTION, This mail is to notify you or who ever is concern that it has really been difficult at the Airport today not to worry all is fine now, All permit was obtained from the Minister of Livestock. The Permit Code of Legal Shipping and Picking up is NMcd336-g2cpu86B: Your Yorkie puppy will have to take off Calgary,Alberta.

Your Yorkie puppy arrived here with all her adoption and transfer of ownership papers sign from the Ministry of Livestock Fisheries and Animal husbandry and your puppy just arrived our Air post for check up before it can continue its flight to Calgary,Alberta and after the check, it was found that all the documents that a pet need to have before it can be allowed to move into a new home were in tag but the refundable life insurance fee for your puppy named (Lina) has not been paid, so below is a better explanation of the refundable Life insurance fee from the Ministry Livestock Fisheries and Animal Husbandry:

The Pet Control Department of "Global Pet Transport Services " at the First check Point Terminal(1)
of your Yorkie Puppy named (Lina) wishes to bring the following to your attention:

1. Following the International Aviation's Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation

[Code of Federal Regulations]
[Title 42, Volume 1]
[Revised as of October 1, 2006]

From the U.S and Canadian. Government Printing Office via GPO Access
[CITE: 42CFR71.53]
[Page 432-434],

TITLE 42--PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I--PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

"The life of all animals being transported within the US or from one state or country to another must be fully Insured by Insurance Cooperation against any eventuality.

2. Following a compromise between the US And Canadian Aviation's Complaint Commission and the US and Canadian Financial Commission, it was concluded that "The life of all pets Being transported within the US and Canada or from one state or country to another country or region will be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal.

3. We also wish to let you know, according to the US and Canadian Price Determination Commission, the price of a Yorkie Puppy is $2.500.00USD

From the above, the Refundable Life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for your Yorkie puppy Pet is $330.00 and your Yorkie puppy can travel through its lifetime world wide without any problems.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients to "Global Pet Delivery Service" about this Insurance Scheme, the Management of "Global Pet Transport Services" authorities in collaboration with the Canadian aviation Commission came out with a Partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:

You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your Pet Life for half the cost of Yorkie puppy which will be refunded to you once your Pet is delivered to you, and you will have to pay an extra $20.00 for our services.

Which gives you a total of $350.00 for Your Yorkie Puppy named (Lina) Insurance and the $350.00, will be refunded to you when your pet is delivered to you that is upon delivery of your puppy at your home as decided by the sender.

YOU WILL BE PAYING THE FUNDS TO OUR GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT INSURANCE HEADQUARTERS IN CHARGE OF ALL PET INSURANCE SERVICE LOCATED IN CAMEROON WHICH IS THE INSURANCE HEAD BRANCH OFFICE OF OUR COMPANY.

YOU WILL BE PAYING THE FUNDS USING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR INSURANCE HEAD BRANCH OFFICE OF OUR COMPANY IN CAMEROON TO THE DESK OF THE CASHIER NUMBER ONE.

Submit payment using our cashier`s payment details below

HERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT THE PAYMENT :

CASHIER`S NAMES:..........DARWIN LEWIS
CITY:.....................HOUSTON
STATE:....................TEXAS
POSTAL CODE:..............77033
AMOUNT:...................$350.00(REFUNDABLE)
TEST QUESTION:............WHEN
ANSWER:...................NOW

Send us the following information from the Western Union receipt:

Money Transfer Control Number M.T.C.N
Sender's Name and Address
Amount Transferred

YOU ARE FIRST OF ALL REQUIRED TO CONFIRM WITH YOUR SENDER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING ANY FURTHER ACTIONS:

PET`S INFORMATION

BREED:............................Yorkie Puppy
NAME: ............................Lina
SEX: .............................Female
WEIGHT:...........................1.3lbs
QUALITY:..........................One
DELIVERED BY:.....................Mrs.Pamela Williams
EMAIL:............................stacilicks209@gmail.com

RECEIVER`S INFORMATION
NAMES:.......................... HOME ADDRESS:.................... SHIPPING ADDRESS:................ STATE/CITY:......................
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION/zip:...... EMAIL:...........................
NUMBER:..........................

GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT,
INT`L POST CAMEROON,
TEL:713-469-5142
PET DEPARTMENT.

WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DEAR SIR,MADAME,

ATTENTION, This mail is to notify you or who ever is concern that it has really been difficult at the Airport today not to worry all is fine now, All permit was obtained from the Minister of Livestock. The Permit Code of Legal Shipping and Picking up is NMcd336-g2cpu86B: Your Yorkie puppy will have to take off Calgary,Alberta.

Your Yorkie puppy arrived here with all her adoption and transfer of ownership papers sign from the Ministry of Livestock Fisheries and Animal husbandry and your puppy just arrived our Air post for check up before it can continue its flight to Calgary,Alberta and after the check, it was found that all the documents that a pet need to have before it can be allowed to move into a new home were in tag but the refundable life insurance fee for your puppy named (Lina) has not been paid, so below is a better explanation of the refundable Life insurance fee from the Ministry Livestock Fisheries and Animal Husbandry:

The Pet Control Department of "Global Pet Transport Services " at the First check Point Terminal(1)
of your Yorkie Puppy named (Lina) wishes to bring the following to your attention:

1. Following the International Aviation's Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation

[Code of Federal Regulations]
[Title 42, Volume 1]
[Revised as of October 1, 2006]

From the U.S and Canadian. Government Printing Office via GPO Access
[CITE: 42CFR71.53]
[Page 432-434],

TITLE 42--PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I--PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

"The life of all animals being transported within the US or from one state or country to another must be fully Insured by Insurance Cooperation against any eventuality.

2. Following a compromise between the US And Canadian Aviation's Complaint Commission and the US and Canadian Financial Commission, it was concluded that "The life of all pets Being transported within the US and Canada or from one state or country to another country or region will be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal.

3. We also wish to let you know, according to the US and Canadian Price Determination Commission, the price of a Yorkie Puppy is $2.500.00USD

From the above, the Refundable Life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for your Yorkie puppy Pet is $330.00 and your Yorkie puppy can travel through its lifetime world wide without any problems.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients to "Global Pet Delivery Service" about this Insurance Scheme, the Management of "Global Pet Transport Services" authorities in collaboration with the Canadian aviation Commission came out with a Partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:

You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your Pet Life for half the cost of Yorkie puppy which will be refunded to you once your Pet is delivered to you, and you will have to pay an extra $20.00 for our services.

Which gives you a total of $350.00 for Your Yorkie Puppy named (Lina) Insurance and the $350.00, will be refunded to you when your pet is delivered to you that is upon delivery of your puppy at your home as decided by the sender.

YOU WILL BE PAYING THE FUNDS TO OUR GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT INSURANCE HEADQUARTERS IN CHARGE OF ALL PET INSURANCE SERVICE LOCATED IN CAMEROON WHICH IS THE INSURANCE HEAD BRANCH OFFICE OF OUR COMPANY.

YOU WILL BE PAYING THE FUNDS USING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR INSURANCE HEAD BRANCH OFFICE OF OUR COMPANY IN CAMEROON TO THE DESK OF THE CASHIER NUMBER ONE.

CASHIER`S NAMES:..........DARWIN LEWIS
CITY:.....................HOUSTON
STATE:....................TEXAS
POSTAL CODE:..............77033
AMOUNT:...................$350.00(REFUNDABLE)
TEST QUESTION:............WHEN
ANSWER:...................NOW

Send us the following information from the Western Union receipt:

Sender's Name and Address
Amount Transferred

YOU ARE FIRST OF ALL REQUIRED TO CONFIRM WITH YOUR SENDER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING ANY FURTHER ACTIONS:

PET`S INFORMATION

BREED:............................Yorkie Puppy
NAME: ............................Lina
SEX: .............................Female
WEIGHT:...........................1.3lbs
QUALITY:..........................One
DELIVERED BY:.....................Mrs.Pamela Williams
EMAIL:............................stacilicks209@gmail.com

RECEIVER`S INFORMATION
NAMES:..........................<removed>
HOME ADDRESS:....................<removed>
SHIPPING ADDRESS:................<removed>
STATE/CITY:......................<removed>
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION/zip:......<removed>
EMAIL:...........................<removed>
NUMBER:..........................<removed>

N:B YOU ARE GIVEN A MAXIMUM OF TWO WORKING DAYS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE INSURED AND DELIVERED TO YOU ELSE YOU SHALL BE HEAVILY CHARGED FOR PET ABANDONMENT.

Our professional scope of services include: Domestic and International Relocation, Human and Animal/Pet Insurance, Planning and Consultation, Airport Shuttle Services, Local and Long Distance Over the Road Arrangements, Boarding Accommodations, Documentation (Consular legalization/USDA/U.S.F.W), USDA Approved Travel Carriers, Customs Clearance, Comfort Stop Services.
*Pets transport since 1942*
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:-
-Freight fee is non-refundable and it is active for 3 working days before been council.
-Pet registered on board for shipment most been ship from the origin Airport to the Terminal Airport before reshipping in case of any misunderstanding to secure online fraud.
-This payment must be done directly to our services Western Union Store which is in our Agency.
-Any information you needed will be provided to you only in our services and you are not authorized to contact any services without our authorization
- Payment out of our services is prohibited.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT.OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.

N:B YOU ARE GIVEN A MAXIMUM OF TWO WORKING DAYS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE INSURED AND DELIVERED TO YOU ELSE YOU SHALL BE HEAVILY CHARGED FOR PET ABANDONMENT.

Our professional scope of services include: Domestic and International Relocation, Human and Animal/Pet Insurance, Planning and Consultation, Airport Shuttle Services, Local and Long Distance Over the Road Arrangements, Boarding Accommodations, Documentation (Consular legalization/USDA/U.S.F.W), USDA Approved Travel Carriers, Customs Clearance, Comfort Stop Services.

*Pets transport since 1942*
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:-
-Freight fee is non-refundable and it is active for 3 working days before been council.
-Pet registered on board for shipment most been ship from the origin Airport to the Terminal Airport before reshipping in case of any misunderstanding to secure online fraud.
-This payment must be done directly to our services Western Union Store which is in our Agency.
-Any information you needed will be provided to you only in our services and you are not authorized to contact any services without our authorization
- Payment out of our services is prohibited.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT.OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.

Hi, Dear,i have been waiting for so long to hear from you to no avail.i have been so worried.but i thought you would have at least told me what was going on before proceeding though what you did was right.i really do appreciate that.you are really a darling and you truly deserve Lina.she will bring alot of happiness to your home.i`m sure once they are done with all the insurance processing,they are going to get back to us.stay blessed
hi,i just contacted the Delivery company and they told me that theyhave problems trying to confirm the payment you made.so forconvenience and since i want them to proceed with in processing theinsurance papers,i used the money i had to send to my brother incameroon who is carrying on his forest conservation project and i madethe payment to them.so please i will want you to withdraw the paymentyou made to them and send $320 to my brother because i have alreadymade another payment to them for the insurance and they are confirmingthat.so please do that right away and send the money to my brotherusing the same information i gave you.please do that right awaybecause i really need the money asap.get back to me asap.The deliverycompany will be processing the insurance papers.stay blessed

DEAR CLIENT

аааааааааааааааааа WE JUSTа WANTED TO LET YOU KNOWа THATаа THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FROM PAMELA WILLIAMS.SHE JUST PAID IN THE $350 SINCE WE WHERE UNABLE TO CONFIRMED THE ONE YOU SENT SOа RIGHT NOW WE ARE PROCESSING THE INSURANCE DOCUMENTS, PLEASEа YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND WITHDRAW THE $350а YOU SENT BECAUSE WE HAVEN'Tа CONFIRMED IT YET
а THANKSа FOR UNDERSTANDING
а а а а а а MANAGEMENTа

DEAR CLIENT,ааа
ааааааааааааааааааааа WEаа NEED TO GET THE INSURANCE DOCUMENTS DONE AND THEN CONDUCT ANOTHER MEDICALа TEST AGAIN ON LINA BEFORE WE CAN SEND LINAа TO YOU ,BUTа WE AREа GOING TO LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS WE ARE DONE WITHа THE INSURANCE DOCUMENT ANDа ALSO WHEN SHE WILL BEа ARRIVING HOME
а THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
ааааааааааа MANAGEMENT
GLOBAL PET TRANSPORT,
INT`L POST,
TEL:713-469-5142/0023777011565
PET DEPARTMENT.

WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DEAR SIR,MADAME,
ONCE MORE ACCEPT PROFOUND GREEETINGS FROM US.WE HAVE ALREADY PROCESSED THE INSURANCE PAPERS FOR YOUR PUPPY AND SHE IS NOW LIFE INSURED.WE ALSO CONDUCTED A SERIES OF VET CHECKES ON HER AND IT IS PROVEN THAT SHE IS PREPARED TO TAKE ON HER FLIGHT.BUT THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM THAT HAS JUST SHOWED UP AND REQUIRES URGENT ATTENTION.THE CRATE WHICH YOUR PUPPY CAME WITH,IS NOT CPABLE OF CARYING HER ON A FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION DUE TO THE PRESENT CLIMATIC CONDITION.SO IF YOUR PUPPY WILL HAVE TO PROCEED WITH HER FLIGHT IN THAT SAME CRATE,WE ARE SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LOSE HER FOR SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.AND WE WON`T WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH EVENTUALITIES.SO YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A NEW CRATE WHICH WILL SUIT YOUR PUPPY`S CONDITION TO REGAIN HER FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION.AND GETTING A NEW CRATE WILL COST YOU $1540.BUT WE HAVE DECIDED TO LEND YOU ONE OF OUR BEST CRATES SINCE GETTING A NEW ONE WILL BE TOO EXPENSIVE.AND ACCORDING TO THE DECITION TAKEN BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A $645 UPFRONT PAYMENT AS CAUSION FEE FOR THE CRATE WHICH IS REFUNDABLE BACK TO YOU ONCE WE DELIVER YOUR PUPPY TO YOU AND GET BACK OUR CRATE.AND WE WILL LKE TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT WE HAVE A ACCOUNT OF $350 TO BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU SO ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS MADE,WE WILL HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF $995 TO BE FULLY REFUNDED BACK TO YOU ONCE WE DELIVER YOUR PUPPY TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP AS ARRANGED.ALL OUR CRATES ARE CURRENTLY IN USE BY OTHER CUSTOMERS AND THE ONLY CRATE WE HAVE TO LEND TO YOU IS FROM OUR HEAD BRANCH IN CAMEROON.SO THEY WILL HAVE TO CONFIRM THE UPFRONT PAYMENT FOR THE CAUSION FEE AND GIVE US THE AUTHORIZATION TO USE THE CRATE,THEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE CRATE FOR YOUR PUPPY.SO THIS PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE TO OUR HEAD BRANCH IN CAMEROON.AND ONCE THEY CONFIRM THE PAYMENT,THEY HAVE GIVE US THE AUTHORIZATION TO PROCEED.SO YOU WILL BE PAYING THE $645 USING WESTERN UNION AND BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL BE USING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DESK OF THE CASHIER NUMBER TWO.

CASHIER`S NAMES:..........TIKUM ALAIN
CITY:.....................YAOUNDE
POSTAL CODE:..............00237
AMOUNT:...................$645.00(REFUNDABLE)
TEST QUESTION:............TIME LIMIT
ANSWER:...................8 HOURS

Summit to us the following information from the Western Union receipt:

Sender's Name
Amount Transferred
YOU ARE ADVICED TO HANDLE THE PAYMENT WITH URGENCY FOR YOUR PUPPY IS READY TO BE HOME DELIVERED TO YOU AND KEEPING YOUR PUPPY HERE WITH US WILL BRING ABOUT MORE COST TO BE PAID AS REGARDS HER FEEDING AND VET CHECKS.SO WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE HOME DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY AND FULL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU.WE MORE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE.
MANAGEMENT
JERREL BIGGERS

Sent: November 2, 2009 6:18:51 AM
To: <removed>

hi dear,well i myself never knew about.and from what i read from theemail,you are not paying any extra charges.the email says she needs anew crate which will enable her to meet up with her flight because ifshe proceed her flight in the same crate she came with,she will not beable to survive.and you know what that means.so please you just haveto try as much as you can to make the payment to them and once theyhave her delivered to you,they will refund the money back to you andget back their crate.its their decision and it`s for our own interestto save the life of Lina.i really wished i had the money but i havespent all i had in paying my bills and taking care of the commitmentsof my family which you best know.dear we are one famly and we are allLina has,so lets be there for her.if we delay,then we will have moreand more money to pay for her feeding and check up while she is withthem.so dear please just try as much as you can please.waiting to hearfrom you once all is done.waiting
Hi,thanks for your kind respond.actually the email says she is inCanada but the crate that they have to lend to us is from their headbranch in Cameroon that is why the payment has to be made to them.thatis what i read from the email.Lina is in Canada o k.so dear as iexplained to you,i don`t have any more money left on me,if i had it iwould have paid it without any problem since it`s going to be refundedback to us.please you have to understand that Lina worth more thanthat so this is the time for us to prove our love for her.i so muchbelieved and trusted you in the first place that is why i acceptedgiving her to you.so please do something about this so that she cancome home as soon as possible.she deserve to be at home and not tostay there when there is no one to take care of her.just try as muchas you can and soon as they deliver her to you today,the money will befully refunded back to you o k.stay blessed and i await your promptrespond.
i said i can only afford $150 and that is all what i have and i amready to sacrifice it.so please lets put our hands togetherplease.think about Lina being there when no one is there for her,whenshe is suppose to be at home with you.
they said she is now at the Victoria Airport in British Columbia whereshe had to pass through the first terminal check up after leaving theAbbortsford airport and from the Victoria Airport,she will be comingdirectly to you in Calgary,Alberta.they have just said that if we donnot paying the money in two working days,Lina will be sent to thequarantine and we will have to pay $25600.00 to get her out thequarantine of which only $23.500.00 will be refunded back to us.so wereally have to do something.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE THIS ARROGANT I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CANCOMPLETE THE PAYMENT SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE LINA HOME AND ALL YOU DO ISCAL ME A FRAUD THANKS
i am very surprise and disappointed towards your behavior but iwill get back to you with the updates when i am done with thearrangements

I haven't heard from this ladie since yesterday and all I want is to either have my money back or have the puppy that I was promised that was listed on http://www.buysell.com for free. I'm on Disability and I've contacted the police and the CTV news station and been talking to them and I still don't know what to do. I know that I have learned my lesson and I hope that nobody goes through this and have it still carry on. Please if anybody can help with any suggestions that would be greatful.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 am

I wanted to buy a fennec fox kit for myy educational program with children this woman says she is from cameroon and is sending the puppy via cargo link to my nearest airport i immidiately emailed her back saying THis isn't a PUPPY do you even know what a FENNEC FOX IS? here is a copy of what she sent me!
this woman is a crock of crap! do not buy anything from ANYONE OTHER THAN A BREEDER YOU CAN VISIT OR IS LICENCED!!!!!

Sig. / Sig.ra

EMILY

CARGOLINK wishes to inform that we have here in Cameroon Fennec fox with our agency. This pet have been registered by Mrs.Kiki Marry and the pet must be transported and delivered to your address below:

Receiver's name ..............EMILY
House Address...................... .............
Postcode.....................................
Phone number ..................Not provided

This puppy is registered in our company for the transportation and delivery to your address with all their necessary documents for transportation. Including her identification with the microchip number ISO microchip registered to our 10586th Rabies Immunization certification.Our veterinarians had to conduct another test to make sure their health has been done, everything was good and they are all accurate medical records.

This puppy is now ready for transport and delivery to your address above, with our courier, next to one of our pet carrier agents for the delivery of your Fennec fox.
CARGOLINK is an Experience moving animals ... handle your pet with the passage of trust, professionalism, and trust. CARGOLINK was designed for the safety and welfare of your pet's company air cargo during transport

We will transport and deliver your puppy only when you will make the payment for your puppy's flight ticket which cost of 233$.

PAYMENT FOR YOUR YOUR FENNEC FOX

You will make a bank transfer via Western Union simply pay by Western Union online services (Western Union). Or pay online using a credit card or try to identify any Western Union store locationed around you.
We are accepting payment via western union, because here our accounts are currently under review so any such payment for pets must be done through this method of payment, the name and 'address of our accountant below.

The following is the name and address where you are going to make the payment by Western Union.

Name.......................... ............................. ..........KARL EKEMA NJOH
Postal code....................... ............................00 237
State..................... .............................. .........451/AKWA
City ............................. .............................. ....DOUALA
Country......................... ............................. .........Camerun
Amount ................................... ........................233USD

Note:

For security reasons, when you get to the western union, use this test question and answer

QUESTION: YEAR
ANSWER: 2009

Immediately you make the payment, send sms with the payment information to complete confirmation.
And then we will transport and deliver your puppy to your home address

Stay to enjoy our services.
e-mail: cargolinkairways@ymail.com

Phone number: 0023770027654/+23770027654

She emailed me again seconds later from Marry Kiki <kikimarry@yahoo.com>

hello,i had a call from the airport that they have sent you a confirmation mail for the flight reservation.have you made the payment for the flight ticket? also i will need your phone number to forward to the airport okay
take good care of the baby.
cheers

get these pieces of crap off the internet!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 am

The person I am talking to signed the email Annete,I called the number attached to the website in El paso tx, sent me to voicemail. But when I accused her of a scam A man with an accent called my cell number! He is willing to take 90 for shipping now and then 200 upon me receiving the pup. HE even sent me over six pictures of her! Here are the emails...Is it A scam???????
***THERE INFO: From: morganbullie@gmail.com http://veronpups.freeweb.pk/ for more details. El Paso, Texas Mary Rice
(708) 401-3991

ME) Hello! I just came across your site and am not to sure when it was last updated. But do you still have ms. Gabby for adoption? If so i will be more than happy to give you details on my household and let you know how spoiled your baby would be if she came to live with us Thank You so much!

THEM) Hi
Thanks for th interest you have in our puppie In placing our puppies, our goal is to find the very best homes for them that we possibly can. We look for responsible, knowledgeable families that are ready, willing and able to accept the
responsibilities that go along with ownership.These are very special (and very small) dogs, and they need special care and consideration. A securely fenced yard is a must, as is the time,facilities and resources to provide for a puppy's needs. Whether for pet or show, we want each puppy to have a long, happy and healthy life with a loving family. We love to stay in touch with our new "extended" family members, and are happy to provide any advice and support that you may need as you adjust to life with your new pup They are sturdy, lively toy dogs, playful and gentle. They easily adapt well to any family situation and will enjoy a cuddle in your lap, doing tricks, or fetching a tennis ball. They
are an intelligent breed who will make a good family addition. They have a glossy, fine and silky coat,intelligent, confident, affectionate, lively, brave and spirited. They get along with other pets and with kids and would love to play outdoors. Our puppies are AKC registered, Vet examined, Micro-chipped with a complete pedigree and they shall be house broken in two weeks and with their shots up-to-date. They have all their health records from a reputable
certified Vet. . We usually take them for grooming Twice a week.

They shall be coming along with the following :

# AKC papers,
# health papers
# pedigree document

Each puppy will be coming with the following:
Food
One Year Health Guaranty
DVD disk which contain how to take care of them:
Toys
Clothes

How soon do you need them?
What sex do you need??
How many do you need?
Can you afford the $200 adoption fee?
Will you be able to take care of the shipping fee of $90 from Bafut,Cameroon?
Where about are you located??

Regards

Annette

ME)Um, I was not looking for a preset, drafted and saved response email. I had already stated the dog i was interested in in the previous email. And Cameroon, come on!! When your website states Elpaso,tx and the phone number did not work. Nice try, your scam won't work on me. Have a nice day!

THEM)Attached are pictures of the Female puppy by name gabby. She is 11weeks old and will becoming along with her papers. ( about 10 pics all the same female were sent)

ME) she is beautiful adn i do want her, but i want proof she exisits and not just pictures pulled from other peoples websites. Please Take a picture of her with you.

THEM)What if i take this picture you want and after words you send me money and i do not sip the dog ?? I want you to trust me from your heart and i will get your dog shipped. I am not a scam. But if you do not trust me please let go . I will not advise you to believe in pictures rather than in Human . I have the puppy available and if you believe me we proceed if not then pls let go. regards

ME)sorry I am a single mother wanting to buy this dog for my son and if the dogs comes he would be thrilled. if not i am out money I can't ever get back that could have been used for food, clothes or school stuff, etc. IF you trust me to send you the money then, ship me Gabby and i will send you an extra 100 bucks once i have her, and this email is your proof of> payment.

THEM)I do trust you before replying your mails and willing to ship the dog over to you . but i want you to understand why i need the money. First the total is $290 to get her . There is a small trick on international shipping that i want you to know and also i do not want to spend more than you expected. This is how its goes. i want you to send me money in your names and send a receipt of payment because: I will use the receipt as proof of you being the new owner of the puppy and also it will serve as part of the dog's document which means you will not pay for insurance and your dog will not be quatantine as it will be in your names. but id i ship the dog in my names, the shipping company will require you to pay insurance for the dog . To avoid all this its best you pay $90 for the shipping and then the balance when you get the dog. This is how i can help you out. If i a bad person i will accept to ship the dog and you will require to pay an insurance fee of $480 as the dog is not in your names. If you think you rather pay that amount let me know i will go ahead and ship the dog and when the shipping company gets in touch with you, you will pay the money to them before they will put the dog onboard. thanks

ME)What info do i need to send you the $90?

THEM) Hi,below is the information you need . But please makesure you send me your full names, airport address and shipping addressbefore you go send the money so that i can start filling the change ofownership document while you go make payment so that as soon as youare done i can take the dog to the shipping company right away. Please do not change anything on the payment address below else wewould not be able to get it:
Names: ....................Nkemasong Veronica Country........................Cameroon State:..........................Northwest Region City:......................Bafut Address:......................... 50 WEST WAY RD 19 AVE Zip Code:....................00237 Test Question:.....................................MY SISTER Answer:..........................................T AKE CARE AMOUNT:................................$90
When you send the money, get back to us with the following so that itwill enable us facilitate pick up and confirmation. SENDER'S FULL NAMES: MTCN NUMBER: AMOUNT SENT: SCANNED COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT OR FORWARD ME THECONFIRMATION MAIL IF YOU SENT THE MONEY ONLINE.

ME)what airport will you be shipping her from?

THEM)I can use the Douala International Airport or the Yaounde Sigmalene Airport. I can get the fee first thing in the morning and then put the dog on board and you have it next day delivery. So let me know if you will make payment today so that i get the dog ready for flight in the morning my time or i should sleep and we continue tomorrow. thanks

ME)it is late here and my son is asleep. tomorrow.

THEM)Ok fine so you promise to make the payment right?

ME) So you promise to send me Gabby Right?
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:56 am

Thank goodness we saw this website. We did not send any money and I have all of you to thank for it. My boyfriend was trying to get me a puppy for my bday. Found add in local classified ad out of our local papers website. I emailed her in regards to female bulldog puppy, assuming this person was at least in the same state. She answered my ad very quickly and I received same response as everyone has listed on here. I first noted that something was odd, as her email and texts kept referring to her being a nursing mother.... like I care she is a nursing mother, I am interested in the puppies... but whatever I still wanted the puppy. I stated that I wanted the female again, same types of emails as above. The whole business was a rush and needed to be processed right away. I did send my address and shipping information and received a email from the airport, with an attached picture of "transfer of ownership" document. The email even had a flight number which did pull up on the local airports website, but I caught on when the flights departure was an hour before I received the email stating they were waiting for my payment so my puppy could fly. I googled the airline that flight number was attached to, and it had already departed out of Paris, France.. I then opened the " Transfer of Ownership Paper" and the location is listed as Douala, Cameroon. I googled Cameroon, and this website came up under that search. So thank you for whomever started this website and for everyone that has posted their experiences on here.. You saved my family alot of disappointment and hard earned money. Below are my emails and money gram numbers

Hi ,

Thank for your interest in our puppies. (Bibi and Henry) are 12 weeks old, and they are brave, very playful and friendly . they loves playing with kids and other pets at home .(Bibi and Henry) has been vaccinated, vet checked and comes with all their health records,. We have (Bibi and Henry) as a gift for our 2-year-old daughter Alice. Unfortunately, she is allergic to the little angels and so we are looking for reasonable , prudent and experienced family or a person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of kisses, love and hugs, and can take proper care of (Bibi and Henry)in every condition. We are currently moving to Victoria of Cameroon, where my husband is a lecturer at the Richmond American University. I am a nursing mother, so I'm at home almost all times. They would come together with records and training, and all their A.K.C registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because I also attach their hand book and the menu of administration to its package OK. Promise me that they would shower with lots of TLC. And I would not want my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue., Feel free to mail me ..We would be pleased if we can find a good family or person that can take very good care of them . so Before we continue, we will know more about you and your family.

Do you have children?
Do you have experience with dogs?
Is someone in your family allergic to dogs?
Do you have a good vet in your area?
Do you have enough playground where (Bibi and Henry) can play?
Do you usually walk pets?
How many of the puppies do you want, (male or female)?
What is your Mobile phone number?
Where are you located?

We apologize for asking all this questions , we only want the best for
(Bibi and Henry).

As for transportation, we will arrange for transportation and delivery
to your address. Money is not our problem, all we need is a good home
for our puppies. so you only pay for the change of ownership document
which will cost you just 180$ for one puppy and both puppies will cost
you 360$ o.k .

We are waiting for your reply.
with love

Berlina.

Response # 2

taking just one puppy will not be a problem, i will be sending the male puppy to my sister in Canada she want me to send her one and she have just sent me money for the shipping process. so i would love to take the both of them to the airport and send Henry to my sister then i send Bibi the female to you o.k. like i told you before, we are currently moving to Victorian Cameroon, where my husband is a lecturer at the Richmond American University. I am a nursing mother, so I'm at home almost all times. so the puppy will take only 6-7 hours of flight duration from here to your location and the delivery will be done right at your home address by the airport delivery agent ok, i will be registering the puppy under home delivery so that they will deliver Bibi directly at your home door steps ok. so what you have to pay is only for the transfer of ownership document from my names to your names which will cost you 180$ and you will be paying that directly to the airport right after when i'm through with the registration and booking then the airport will contact you with a flight notification and how you will make the payment to them ok, and as for the shipping and delivery fees to your home my husband and i will pay for that so get back to us with your full delivery addresses i'm ready to proceed with the delivery arrangement right now so that she will arrive by evening ok. i shall be needing the following

Email from Airport

Dear Client you are required to Print out the document attached below and sign on it then you can scan it and send a copy of it back to us, then you have to keep a copy of the transferred document with you in a safe place because you will be presenting it to our delivery service agent who will deliver your puppy at your home address when delivery is due, you have to sign the document and send it back to us as soon as possible and you are required to make the payment of USD$ 180.00 for the ownership transfer changes and registartion fee which is done already, we wish to let you know that the flight of your puppy has already been paid by your sender Mrs Berlina Pitmond.

so you will need to copy our payment information below and you will need to go to any money gram post bank close to your location and transfer the money so that it can enable us proceed with the flight of your puppy to your location. so you need to be fast about this because your puppy is registered with the next available flight which will be taking off to your location in a short while.

CASHIER'S NAMES:
NGWA ERIC SHU

CAMEROON

STATE: DOUALA

ZIP CODE / AREA CODE:

AMOUNT
$USD 180.00

BANK OF TRANSFER
MONEY GRAM POST BANK

You will need a Test question and
Answer,so use the below

Test Question

When
Answer

Today

3) E-mail us - by replying to this e-mail - the following details from the payment receipt given to you by the Money Gram cashier , below are the information you have to send to us when you are done with the payment :

Thank you again..
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 am

was looking for a kitten so i saw some in traffic cats and i had an email from a lady in miami flordia who had 2 purebred white , blue eyes persians kitten for 200 and 250 the phone number used was
206-202-3811 shipping company they used was jet a pet,Hi .why all the problems? its ok by me as we only need to secure now the delivery of the kittens.
The Shippers are Jet Pet International Delivery. You can contact them on email at petvogageagency@deliveryman.com. I have handed over your details to them for processing as concerns the delivery
sure they will get back to you when payment is made on their desk.
We are still waiting for you to go ahead with this shipping process.
Cheers
Malice
this was supposed to be from jet a jet
DEAR CLIENT,

THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT EMAIL AS REGARDS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR TWO PERSIAN KITTENS ANGEL AND KELLY.
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU AS REGARDS THE PAYMENT AND SHIPPING PROCESS AS REGARDS THE
DELIVERY OF YOUR KITTENS.
OUR USA BRANCHES ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING AUDITING, SO WE CAN NIETHER RECIEVE MONEY OR PAY OUT EXCEPT THIS IS MADE BY THE SENDER ON THE SENDING BRANCH HERE IN THE USA.
SO YOU SHALL NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ONE OF OUR INTERNATIONAL BRANCHES IN
CAMEROON OR LONDON,UK WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES BELOW: THE SHIPPING FEE IS 300.00USD FOR BOTH INCLUDING TRAVELING COMFORTABLE PET CRATES,CARE AND DELIVERY TO YOUR PRECISE DESTINATION AT YOUR DOORSTEPS.
NOTE: WE CAN NOT MOVE ON WITH THE DELIVERY OF THESE KITTENS WITHOUT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

CAMEROON BRANCH
DOUALA INT AIRPORT
CASHIER DESK
NAME: MEH LEON UKAH
ADDRESS: DOUALA,23 AVENUE
ZIP CODE:237
TEL:+23775401297
QUESTION: FOR
ANSWER: ANGEL AND KELLY

UNITED KINGDOM BRANCH
LONDON
CASHIER DESK
NAME: ANTHONY BUMMEL
ADDRESS: 307 BOTWELL LANE
HAYES,MIDDLESEX
TEL:00447024070473
LONDON,UK
QUESTION:FOR
ANSWER:ANGEL AND KELLY

YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENTS TO THE BRANCHES WE HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE WITH WALMART MONEYGRAM OR WESTERNUNION.
AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS MADE DO CONTACT WITH THE DETAILS INFOS.
NOTE:
WE FLY WITH CONTINENTAL AIRLINES.
DETAILS AS CONCERNS DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TO EDMONTON,AIRPORT CANADA WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED TO ANY OF THE AGENCYS YOU CHOOSE TO PAY ABOVE. NOTE THERE IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE FLIGHT FROM MIAMI, FLORIDA TOMMOROW 22/02/08 TO EDMONTON,CANADA WITH CONTINENTAL AIRLINES.
IT WILL BE ADVISABLE IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENTS TODAY SO YOU COULD RECIEVE THEM TOMMOROW. PLEASE GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS PLAN OF OURS, OR IF YOU DO SEEK ANY CHANGES AS REGARDS THE SHIPPING.

STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
JET PET DELIVERY
MANAGEMENT
MIAMI,FLORIDA BRANCH
thank you for trying to stop the scammers
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:59 am

JET-A-PET TRANSPORT SERVICE
Adelaide BRANCH
CONTROL TERMINAL 3

Accept greetings from JET-A-PET delivery service for your Family. We are specialize in Pets relocation for family since 1967 and we offer the most reliable and fast services world wide. our kennel and veterinarian conduct test before your animals leave for another family. So we offer services for animals like dogs,cats,birds,monkeys,chimpanzee and gorilla. we advice to tell your family members and friends when needed to transport their animals. we are very fast and we offer door to door services.

Dear Client,

We have information about your dachshund puppy by Mrs Serina at JET-A-PET TRANSPORTERS SERVICE Adelaide BRANCH , to be transported and delivered to you. Using the following address;

COUNTRY........................................... ..................<removed by support>
Names............................
ADDRESS....................................
POST CODE.......................................
Phone Number.........................

Personal information of your puppy including papers giving by the sender Mr SERINA

PAPERS INCLUDING

Vet: certificates

Pedigree
registered certificates,
Transfer of Ownership Document from Mr SERINA To <removed by support>
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOUR PUPPY
puppy shipping fee....$280
names of puppy.......LILA
breed of puppy................DACHSHUND
puppy id....................DN1456 Microchip
puppy pass code.........Jen742212
puppy reference number................7777714571

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FLIGHT FEE OF $280 FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE TRANSPORTED AND BE DELIVER TO YOUR HOME . SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THIS FEE BEFORE THIS PUPPY WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU:
All payment of this category is to be done directly to our agency here in Adelaide ,But because our account here is under end of year Auditing,so all payment in this category is to be done now to the next Head quarter which is located in CAMEROON..YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA western union money transfer or money gram AS WE HAVE20THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS,

NAME:::::::::::::::::::::::::TEKU BENJAMIN
TOWN::::::::::::::::::::::::DOUALA
PROVINCE::::::::::::::: LITTORAL
ADDRESS::::::::::::::::::14 WESTERN STREET AKWA
ZIP CODE:::::::::::::::::::00237

NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION:HOW SOON
ANSWER: NOW

IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO EMAIL WITH THE FULL MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS THAT IS THE SENDER NAMES,THE QUESTION AND ANSWER,AND THE (MTCN) THAT IS THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER 8(10DIGITS)

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to Ship this puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the $280

NB
WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL CONTAINING THE DELIVERY DETAILS,DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL AND HOME DELIVERY TIME , IMMEDIATELY THE DIRECTOR CONFIRMS PAYMENT. ALL RECEIPT(S) OF PAYMENT MADE SHOULD BE KEPT,AS YOU WILL RECEIVE A TOTAL REFUND, SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PUPPY. THE PUPPY WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

GENERAL MANAGER

MARTINS N LEWIS I

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE
SECRETARY
Mrs. SALIN LING

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
JET-A-PET TRANSPORTERS SERVICE

Adelaide BRANCH
PUPPIES DEPARTMENT
CONTACT LINE FOUR....01123797858006

HERE ARE SOME WESTERN UNION OFFICE THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT

<removed by support>
STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:01 am

I have ordered recently a puppy a maltese from a site... and I talked to a Jessica swanks.. she gave me her phone number... and after I comand the puppy I received this:

WELCOME TO ANIMALSWAY PET SHIPPERS NATION WIDE
animated gifs

11/05/2010

Dear client,

You are by this notice informed that a flight reservation has been made at our customer service for an MALTESE PUPPY.This puppy is still pending flight confirmation scheduled for AIRPORT delivery. A suitable flight will be scheduled with respect to delivery time .With respect to the agreements that was made today by MISS.JESSICA SWANKS, the confirmation for payment of the air freight and delivery charges will be made by you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Below are the pets documents provided:
*Valid Passport
*Registration papers
*Vaccination certificate
*Vet reports
*Pet accessories
*Gift bag

PET DESCRIPTION
Breed........................MALTESE
Tag.........................................vinny
Sex......................................MALE
Age.....................................9 WEEKS
Health...............................EXCELLENT

YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION
############

NOTE:You need to confirm that this is your correct address to avoid wrong delivery

This puppy has been examined and registered but it should be noted that continental airways/pet shippers is not going to proceed with delivery as only reservation has been made, we are expecting you to make payments for the flight ticket which is 69.99EUROS plus an extra 5Euros for home delivery totalling 78.99

PAYMENT CLAUSE/TERMS AND ADDRESS
we expect you to pay the above mentioned amount to us and currently our accounts here in UK are under internal financial audit due to a suspected attempt of embezzlement by the financial department of this agency. As a result all payments are being made to our head quarter office in British Cameroon. Further more , all payments in this category below 1000 euros are being made by a western union transfer and this is to enable our auditors do their job effective and also to maintain stability and efficient of the company. With respect to this , our cash on delivery service(C.O.D) has been suspended for 5 weeks . You will
have to transfer this fee via western union global money transfer since it is the fastest and most reliable means sending money. We have the western union bank at our branch agencies .You will have to transfer the money using our branch cashier's details as below

http://www.lifeonourown.com/wp-conte...e-dsc_9892.jpg

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAME................................CLARENCE BENNETT
CITY........................................Douala
ZIP CODE.....................................00237
COUNTRY................................CAMEROON
TEST QUESTION ........................BEST SPORT
ANSWER.......................................GOLF
AMOUNT.............................78.99Euros

USE THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION AGENT TO YOUR LOCATION
Once you are done with the payments via western union , get back to with the following
*Money transfer control number (MTCN)
*Senders first and second name
*receivers first and second name
And you can also scan the reciepts and send to us but not mandatory. Once we get the information which we reqiure to confirm the payment, and when our branch cashier confirms it, we will immediately confirm the flight of your puppy for delivery to your address with in the soonest possible time and then will get back to you with the air friegt details and air way bill number that you will use for tracking and identifying your puppy when it arrives and also with the departure and arrival time so you make sure you are in tosign andrecieve your puppy

ADVICE
We advice our customers to do their transfer at western union and in order not to pay high western union charges, you should simply copy out the cashiers name and address on a paper and also test question and answer, go to the nearest western union store and ask for a money sending form ,use the branch cashier address as above in filling the form.........For your interest avoid stating other details as that will attract high sending charges due to attraction towards international business motives

BRANCH DIRECTOR

GLADSTONE MILKS
See full size image

CALL US @0023797898384
http://www.acpsn.com/directory/compa...lking/logo.jpg

DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A SCAMMER?please ask me urgently cause tomorrow morning I have to pay for the puppy.thanks:*
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 am

Hi, we were almost sucked in to these scammers. Emails went on for days and then we finally worked it out when they wanted $600.00 for delivery of these pups. Be careful, they are good at trying to trick you. We asked for contact number so many times and they never gave it to us. Internet is a good thing, i put in the puppy microchip number and came up with this sight.
This is the delivery notice i received.

Dear Client,
We have information about your two Rottweiler Puppies by Mr Wanna lionel at pet air way transport service Sydney branch , to be transported and delivered to you. Using the following address;

STATE..................................

Names..............................
ADDRESS...............................
Postcode....................................
TEL............................................... ...
Personal information of your Rottweiler puppies including papers given from the sender Mr Wanna Lionel

PAPERS INCLUDING

Vet: certificates

registered certificates,
DNA Papers

Transfer of Ownership Document from Mr Wanna Lionel to Glen Hayley
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOUR PUPPIES
names of puppies................. Kerry and Cuddler
puppies id.............................DN1456 Microchip
puppies pass code...............Jen74221214
puppies reference number........................ ......777417771

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FLIGHT FEE OF $600 FOR YOUR PUPPIES TO BE TRANSPORTED AND BE DELIVER TO YOUR HOME . SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FEE OF $600 BEFORE THESE PUPPIES WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU:
All payment of this category is to be done directly to our agency here in SYDNEY ,But because our account here is under Auditing,so all payment in this category is to be done now to the next Head quarter which is located in CAMEROON YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA western union money transfer AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF ANIMALS WAY PET DELIVERY SERVICE CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS,

NAME:::::::::::::::::::::::::OBALE ERIC
TOWN::::::::::::::::::::::::DOUALA
PROVINCE::::::::::::::: LITTORAL
ADDRESS::::::::::::::::::124 MARKET AKWA
ZIP CODE:::::::::::::::::::00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: HOW SOON
ANSWER: NOW

IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO EMAIL WITH THE FULL MONEY TRANSFER DETAILS THAT IS THE SENDER NAMES,THE QUESTION AND ANSWER,AND THE (MTCN) THAT IS THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (10DIGITS)

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to Ship these puppies early enough. If this fee is not provided, these puppies will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of $600

NB
WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL CONTAINING THE DELIVERY DETAILS,DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL AND HOME DELIVERY TIME , IMMEDIATELY THE DIRECTOR CONFIRMS PAYMENT. ALL RECEIPT(S) OF PAYMENT MADE SHOULD BE KEPT,AS YOU WILL RECEIVE A TOTAL REFUND, SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THESE PUPPIES. THESE PUPPIES WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

BELOW ARE SOME WESTERN UNION OFFICES IN YOUR LOCATION THAT YOU CAN USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT

NORTHBRIDGE NEWSAGENCY
227 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

WING LOONG BOOKS & NEWS
268 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

BUSY BEE CHEMIST AND NEWSAGENC
201 William Street
Northbridge, 6003

GENERAL MANAGER
MARTINS N LEWIS I
STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMALS WAY DELIVERY SERVICE
SECRETARY
Mrs. KELLY LING

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
PET AIRWAYS SERVICE

SYDNEY BRANCH
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 am

Almost fell for it too, "If it sounds to good to be true, then it is"

Heres my exchange with these clever scammers.

1st email response with pictures of "Mickey":
Hello,
Thanks for the e-mail. My Lovely Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot is still available for adoption.He is Call Mickey.He is very cute And Lovely Bird.Actually this bird is home raised and he can do the unexpected.He sings and can greet all as, say good morning in the morning As a matter of fact,he is a fast learner and is almost a lap bird.I have been training Mickey since he was just weeks old. he was hand fed and raised and trained to be a “PR” bird. What I mean by this, is that he was raised and trained to be in the public, and handled by the public.He has been featured in many photo shoots, and has been used for educational programs, nursing homes, exhibition shows, and much more. I raised him to be comfortable in the “public eye”. Due to his extensive training,he is very social and very friendly.He is quite the goof when you get to know him.hHe has none of the bad habits associated with most “older” birds.

Mickey can talk, likes to lie on his back and to be cuddled.He is very affectionate and loving.He likes to be scratched on his head and under his wings. He steps up every time you ask. He has been well trained.He will do well in just about any home where he will get constant attention. He does not scream, and is very quiet for a larger Bird, again this is due to his training.
Unfortunately we are unable to keep this great bird due to serious changes in our circumstances.My husband and i had left the United States of America and are presently in Cameroon for touristic purposes, but our landlord does not permit us to accommodate Mickey for reasons personal to him.He's not a pet lover.We've thought of giving out this bird to any family here but its difficult to find a trusting one, as the natives here are some how cruel to birds.We have therefore decided to send back Mickey to our homeland(USA) to any appreciative and caring family.Hope your family is gonna be the best for Mickey.if and only you can provide us with some info about your home,that will help us better understand your home.That's your family composition, their reactions towards pets in general, whether or not you've owned pets before and how do you intend welcoming Mickey into your home. Well i will be willing to give out the baby to your home provided you are going to give him all the necessary care and attention that he deserves in the world.i am not very much concerned about money now, all i want is to ensure that he finds a good home.
Mickey is on a pelleted diet.He also eats fresh food daily along with a couple of in shell nuts every day. Mickey needs a home where he will be out of his cage most of the day, getting lots of attention. That is what he is used to. If you think you are interested in Mickey, please reply me. Mickey will come with the following:
-ULTRA MODERN CAGE
-TOYS
-HEALTH PAPERS
-DNA CERTIFICATE
He is still a baby, and would make an excellent addition to any home.it’s better to get a baby, because he’s already trained. It will break my heart to part with him, so I would really enjoy a home that would keep me up dated on how he’s adjusting. I’m not asking to see him, that would be too hard for me, but an update now and again and pictures would be good.
N/B, since you are not located around us, we will have to arrange for shipping of the parrot okay...so, do tell us your location in time.

2nd email:

Hello,
Thanks very much for the mail.I am so happy because you are willing to give Mickey a loving and caring home.All i want for Mickey is a loving and caring home.All you will have to pay is $200 for his shipping fee.I will need the following information from you so that i will take Mickey to the shipping agency for shipping arrangements. please kindly email me the following information so that i will take Mickey to the shipping company for shipping arrangements and they will contact you on how you will pay them the money for shipping.

Your Full names ????
Your State ?????
Your City ????
Your House Address ????
Phone# ????
Closest airport to your location????

email me the following information i have asked from you.with these details i am going to use to book the flight for Mickey from here to get to your location.
Thanks and waiting.

3rd Email from this address
Hello,
I took Mickey to the shipping company already and they just sent me an email to forward to you.I will forward the mail to you now.pls do get back to me as soon as you receive the mail.Thanks and waiting.

I wait to read from you ASAP.
Thanks.

4th Email: Confirmation email from the "Transporting Company":(nsimalenitlpetsdelivery1@mail.com)<this is the address the "confirmation" came from

WELCOME TO YAOUNDE NSIMALEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CAMEROON PETS TRANSPORT SERVICE
DEPARTMENT.

Phone number (00237)94879649
General Manager,
Pets Department

* MULTI CARGO LTD * ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME

Welcome to Jetpets Animal Transport Cameroon Branch, the relocating pets
best friend since 1991. The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets in the above photos; and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet. Jetpets holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flier or a first time flier, Jetpets's pet move specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

We handle all of the following:
- Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible.
- Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in place............................................. ......
- Pick up your pet at the airport and deliver them to your house..
- Meet them at the destination airport and deliver them to your home..And handle them with care during flight..

We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When your contract is with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE CHANCELLOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flight for your pet. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure as smooth a move as possible.

Dear Client,
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND RELOCATION OF YOUR PARROT
We have information about a Male Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot From Shamika Curry here at the Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport to be transported and delivered to you using the following address;

Name:
State:
City:
Address:
Phone Number:
Airport:
Breed and Tag Name:Male Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot

This Bird will come with all necessary papers needed,but as our veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of its health status,It was done ,all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the Bird is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs,Birds And Cats).So this Bird is now ready for moving and home delivering services.But it should be noted that this process can not be carried out unless the fees for the shipment ($200.00 USD) is paid. This pet will come alongside with one of our pet carriers.This payment is to be done to the address provided below.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY VIA WALMART-MONEYGRAM BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE CLOSEST WALMART STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE MONEYGRAM SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW :
PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAMES: MANGONG LEO

ZIP CODE: 00237
STATE: CENTRAL
CITY: YAOUNDE

WHEN SENDING THE MONEY,YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.MAKE IT TO BE
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: TODAY

This payment should be done as soon as possible so this Bird can be shipped to you on time today,if the fee is not provided the Bird will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feeding until the manager confirms the payment of the $200.00 USD.

Kindly email us with the the 8 digit reference number and the full SENDER NAMES as soon as the payment is done.
Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction..

Thanks
CARRIER DETAILS

Name of carrier.........................................Mr s DONNA CHRISTOPHERS
Agent Number............................................ AFID .8655
Flight and Details;.......................................... ............ (NOT ACTIVATED)until payment is confirmed

Testimonials
" Mitzi & Bailey arrived safely in Munich Monday evening." A BIG thanks to you and the French Pets Team. I'm very happy and impressed with the service'. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding door-to-door hassle-free service!

Thanks

STAY AND ENJOY THE SERVICES OF OUR SHIPPING AGENCY

HEAD QUARTERS MANAGER
YAOUNDE NSIMALEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
PETS TRANSPORT SERVICE
DEPARTMENT.
Tel No: 00237 -94879649
Yaounde,

Cameroon
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext