Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - London
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150008057.html
Title: Wrinkle English Bulldog Puppy £500
Text:
Quote:
Reply to: nigelhines637@yahoo.com
This pup is up to date on all age appropriate shots and wormings..has been vet checked and is completely healthy..
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150077668.html
Title: Golden Retriever pups £350
Text:
Quote:
We are experienced Hobby Breeders of 21 years with
a direct descendant bloodline from Champion
Cummings Gold Rush Charlie, a 2x Best in
Breed Winner at Westminster & Champion Bonnie
Island Gold Rush Carla. Our own Todd was a model
for Hallmark Cards and was trained to hunt, track
and sniff out drugs.
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150093597.html
Title: BLUE BRITISH SHORT HAIR KITTENS £200
Text:
Quote:
PEDIGREE BRITISH SHORTHAIRD KITTENS, 3 Blue BOY & 2 FEMALE ALL BLUE.
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150118034.html
Title: Blue Eyes Siberian Husky £250
Text:
Quote:
This is a black and white female with blue eyes.
She is KC registered. She will be up to date with
her shots and de-wormed every 2-3 weeks.
Raised with small children.
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150141349.html
Title: Hand-Fed African Grey parrot now ready for sale £600 for both
Text:
Quote:
She is a very good girl. I am re-homing her because I prefer the SI Eclectus species. She steps up on command, can whistle parts of the Andy Griffith theme, is beginning to try to vocalize words/sounds, if you say "pretty girl" she will whistle, and she is not a noisy bird. For her young age she is very intelligent. She enjoys her toys, loves to sit on her perch and "take in" daily, household activities.I chose to not have her DNA sexed because she is a pet. I am not a breeder, so sex is of no importance to me. I based my decision on personality alone. This can be done for about £25 if you want to know for certain. Her breeder was very knowledgeable about the Greys and was very confident she is female.With greys an experienced bird person is a must! Also, I want her potential family to meet her to see if the chemistry is there before taking her to her new home. I am not in a rush to part with her, so it is okay to meet her and decide she is not the bird for you. NO PRESSURE! I simply want her and her new family to be happy.Her cage and her toys are very nice, but optional.She is on a Zupreem diet along with fruits and veggies. I also place a very small dish of Higgins Safflower Gold in her cage at "birdie bedtime" to make going to her cage a more pleasant experience.If you are interested, would like more information, want to meet her, or would like more pictures please contact.
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3150157284.html
Title: FAWN PUG PUPPIES £250
Text:
Quote:
KC Pug standard. Happy is
a high quality KC puppy and will make a wonderful
addition to any family. She is well socialized to
be a great companion. Worming is done every
two weeks and vaccinations are up to date and
documented by a vaccination record. Dew claws are
removed. Potty training begins at six weeks.
IP Address: 94.229.76.142 (United Kingdom, [Proxy/VPN: UK Dedicated Servers Limited])
IP Address: 94.229.76.134 (United Kingdom, [Proxy/VPN: UK Dedicated Servers Limited])
Name: Nigel Hines
Email: nigelhines637@yahoo.com
Phone: {none}
Text:
Quote:
hello
thanks for contacting our advert ,our puppies are perfect babies,they
Very sweet and playful they are ready for new home and they are all
11 weeks old!! Great Gift for that special someone in your life!!!
they are spoil with lots of love and affections.Raised in our home
and very socialized,and each puppy including delivery fee will cost you
£500,as we have just relocate great with kids & pets,love to play,
and they love naps on your lap or shoulder or pillow so which sex do
you need and where are you located?
Text:
Quote:
It was so nice reading from you,we do have cute babies and our
landlord do not permit us to keep pets any more as we do have puppies
and Kittens and now the compound is small,so our landlord we will not
allow us to keep them any more, for this puppy is a good companion of
kids and other home pets , this puppy will be coming long with all
papers needed including a 1 year health guarantee papers and other
documents ,here are some pics attach below, for we are
(Glasgow g5 0pj 34 commercial court house 39) to our new home and will
be so happy if you could come for the pick up ok, if to far then we
could arrange home delivery that will cost you £1000 for including
the 2 puppies so if okay the get back to me with your full contact address
so puppy that i can go and get the puppy register,so i need your,

Names?
City?
Post code?
House address?
Contact number?

as soon as i have all this information i will go and do the registration.

<< Attachments >>
k.jpg
kk.jpg
kkk.jpg
kkkk.jpg
Text:
Quote:
so i have just sent you the pictures of the both £1000 is okay by you for both puppies then fine,if is too much then we can arrange for cheaper price.
Text:
Quote:
the delivery will be done tomorrow,you will be making and upfront payment to the delivery agency tomorrow,so that they will issued the delivery papers,so i will be taking the 2 puppies to the delivery agency tomorrow for registration but you must promise me that you will take good care of the puppies because am just helping you for £750.
Text:
Quote:
so tomorrow morning try and check your mail tomorrow by 9:15 am to read from the agency.
Fake Delivery Company
Name: ANIMAL TRANSPORT | JARVIS POWELL | CHRIS CHAMBERS
Email Address: animal_transport_cargo@yahoo.co.uk
IP Address: 94.229.76.134 (United Kingdom, [Proxy/VPN: UK Dedicated Servers Limited])
Phone(s): +44 (0)705 510 0249 / 0705 510 0249
Phone(s): +44 (0)703 189 6877 / 0703 189 6877
Text:
Quote:
WELCOME TO ANIMAL TRANSPORT CARGO .

this is an automatic emailing device, please our client(s) office will call you to inform you of this confirmation email you are advice to follow instructions given.'

PETS AND ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION WORLDWIDE

Telephone

TEL: +447055100249 / +447031896877

We have information about your FEMALE AND MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES. TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

PETS,INFORMATION

NAMES OF PETS ??
BREED English Bulldog
SEX Female / Male
ARRIVAL TIME PENDING............

N/B we have received confirmation from our Head office for wiring the urgent delivery Registration fee of £130 by sender.
THOMAS CLARKE

{name removed} ............. (DELIVERY INFORMATION.....)
COUNTRY United Kingdom
HOME ADDRESS {removed}
CITY/STATE {removed}
PHONE NUMBERS {removed}

These puppies will come along with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of her health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Vet (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when delivered
Health guarantee
CDI documents
Micro Chipped Pedigree
Pet Passport document

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report>>CONFIRMED
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

METHOD >>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED >>>>>> WESTERN UNION (STORES / WESTERN UNION)
Deposit >>>>>>> £750.00

Please Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer.
USE THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER AT THE WESTERN UNION

NAMES ENOH FRANCIS ENOH
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE/CITY Littoral Province/Douala
ZIP CODE 00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION------------- WHEN?
TEST ANSWER--------------- TODAY.

PLEASE READ THIS ADVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE.

REQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> £750.00

PLEASE IF ANY WESTERN UNION AGENT ASK YOUR PURPOSE OF YOUR TRANSFER, YOU JUST NEED TO TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY FOR PERSONAL REASON (FAMILY ASSISTANCE)AS TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES, BECAUSE IF YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING MONEY TO A COMPANY OR TO BUY A PET, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY AN EXTRA £120 FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGES , BUT IF SENDING TO A FRIEND OF FAMILY, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY JUST ABOUT £50 - £64 FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGES. SO BE CAREFUL AT THE WESTERN UNION NOT TO LET ANY PERSON KNOW YOUR REASON OF SENDING MONEY AS TO AVOID CHARGES THERE OK.

BELOW ARE SOME WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATION IN YOUR AREA
1. {removed}

2. {removed}

3. {removed}

4. {removed}

5. {removed}

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS ONLINE BY WESTERN UNION

https://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOMWEB/registerPersonalInfo.do

These puppies are been registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via email and confirm payment by giving the MTCN number, we shall then provide you with the Time schedule of the departure and arrival of the puppies over to your home on TODAY.

Thanks
Home delivery Manager
Mr. JARVIS POWELL

Thanks

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMAL TRANSPORT CARGO

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS

UK. Safe Hands - Safe Journey

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association
************************************************** ********************************************
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
WESTERN UNION
Deposit >>>>>>> £750.00
NAMES ENOH FRANCIS ENOH
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE/CITY Littoral Province/Douala
ZIP CODE 00237
TEST QUESTION------------- WHEN?
TEST ANSWER--------------- TODAY.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Source: Craigslist - United States of America - Kenai Peninsula
Advertisement: http://kenai.craigslist.org/pet/3134742269.html
Title: LOVELY ARABIAN HORSE
Text:
Quote:
Reply to: van.majid@yahoo.com
Shiloh is an all-around horse. He rides hunt seat, jumps, trails or can be an endurance prospect. Not spooky on trails, goes over water, near cars, deer and trots out at whatever speed you set him at and comes down to a nice walk. He can jump the moon with ease. Jumps 2'6" but could do more. Super smooth at the trot/canter/jump. 15 hands. Up to date on shots & coggins. Stands for anything, also used as a lesson horse for beginners to advanced. Small kids can pick up his feet and catch him in the pasture, he puts his head down and moves slow around them
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Aberdeen
Advertisement: http://aberdeen.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3144847377.html
Text:
Quote:
extremely elegant and refined with huge dark eyes and a dished head on an arched elegant neck.
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Leeds
Advertisement: http://leeds.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3144855272.html
Text:
Quote:
extremely elegant and refined with huge dark eyes and a dished head on an arched elegant neck. lovely horse
Source: Craigslist - Netherlands - Amsterdam
Advertisement: http://amsterdam.en.craigslist.org/pet/3144902939.html
Text:
Quote:
Carnival Confetti (Kentucky Colonel x TF Westerlei)- 2007 Half-Arabian tobiano pinto gelding that is 3 years under saddle. National quality sport horse gelding or western show prospect; has a forward moving trot and very smooth gaits - SHOW READY and showing a lot of promise. Showing Training Level Test 2 & 3; he is built for collection work and beginning to school First Level. He has a wonderful willing disposition and has a forgiving personality.
IP Address: 197.242.103.179 (Nigeria, West Africa)
Name: Van Majid | Van Kinsley Majid
Email: van.majid@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 703 557 3020 / 002347035573020
Text:
Quote:
HELLO {removed},
GOOD DAY AND THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND HOW IS YOUR DAY?. I AM MR. VAN KINSLEY MAJ-ID FROM USA, I AM A CIVIL ENGINEER AND I WAS AWARDED A CONTRACT OF CONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGES IN WEST AFRICA SO I WAS AMONG THE PEOPLE SELECTED TO BE TRANSFERRED AND WE ARE GOING TO BE SPENDING ABOUT 6 MONTHS HERE DOING OUR JOBS. I BOUGHT THE HORSE HERE IN AFRICA BUT RIGHT NOW MY SCHEDULE IS GETTING TOO TIGHT FOR ME AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY SELF ANYMORE NOT TO TALK OF THE HORSE AND NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL IT TO ANYONE WHO IS READY TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND CHERISH IT. THE PRICE IS $2,750 PLUS ITS SHIPPING FEE BUT HERE AFTER FILLING THE FORM AND SIGNING IT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE A FIRST PAYMENT OF $1,000 THEN YOU PAY THE REMAINDER NOT LESS THAN 7DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE HORSE, AM DOING THIS TO HELP MY CUSTOMERS. WITH THIS LOVELY HORSE I HAVE WON LOTS OF MONEY WHILE I WAS IN THE STATES AND AM SURE ITS GONNA DO THAT FOR YOU ALSO. AM EXPECTING YOUR NEXT EMAIL IF INTERESTED SO I WOULD SEND YOU THE APPLICATION FORM, IT WOULD ENABLE ME TO CONTACT YOU AND KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.IMAGES OF THE HORSE ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS MAIL THANK YOU.
ABOUT THE HORSE

Sex: Filly
Color: Bay
Breed: Arabian
height: 14.2
DISCIPLINES ARE
Western Pleasure (Prospect)
Hunter (Prospect)
Eventing (Trained)
Jumper (Trained)
Dressage (Prospect)

<< Attachments >>
1.jpeg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
Money Transfer Request Details

Type: Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: KINSLEY OKWUO
Address: 23 OSOLO WAY, AJAO, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Amount: AMOUNT
Text Question: WHO CREATED US
Text Anwser: GOD

Type: Liberty Reserve Account
Name: VAN KINSLEY MAJ-ID
Account Number: U2087954

Text:
Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION MISS {removed} AFTER THE MAKING OF THE PAYMENT THE PET IS GOING TO BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ({removed}).
THE PAYMENT IS GOING TO BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION TO THE FOLLOWING INFO.
HERE ARE THE PAYMENTDETAILS
NAME; KINSLEY OKWUO
FULL ADDRESS; 23 OSOLO WAY, AJAO
STATE; LAGOS
COUNTRY; NIGERIA
MY PHONE NUMBER; +2347035573020
SECURITY QUESTION; WHO CREATED US
ANSWER; GOD
OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY ONLINE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.
ACCOUNT NUMBER; U2087954
ACCOUNT NAME. VAN KINSLEY MAJ-ID
I WOULD BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU. GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Before we begin just make a mental note that a genuine White Lion Cub would fetch in excess of $100,000 USD and not a paultry $3,000 to $3,500 that this scammer is offering. The pair of cubs offered are to someone in the UK, where (a) they would be classed under the Dangerous Wild Animals act and would require a license and local council authority (b) never allowed into the country without quarantine (c) not permitted to be kept in a suburban house as a 'pet'.

A Lion is not a pet, it is a predator, a meat eater, a killer. Anyone seriously attempting to purchase such an animal from an internet advertisement needs a doctors note excusing their stupidity and idiocy.

ALL OFFERS OF WILD CATS ON THE INTERNET ARE FAKES AND FRAUDS - EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Cambridge
Advertisement: http://cambridge.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3101909709.html
Title: Savannah , Serval , Ocelot kitten
Text:
Quote:
Reply To: tracy-jennifer@live.com
All our kittens are full of energy and ready to find their forever homes. Each of our kittens are raised in home and under foot . We socialize each kitten to assure they are ready to accept their new family . What a great hobby I have, I get to play with all the little kittens and when they are full of energy and ready I place them in your care. Our kittens are raised at home and socialize with children, other cats and our dog to ensure friendly, outgoing personalities.* We provide Veterinarian* Health Certificates* and contractual Health Guarantee . Contact for your kitten.
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Birmingham
Advertisement: http://birmingham.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3101987580.html
Title: Lovely Male and Female Serval and Savannah Kittens For Sale
Text:
Quote:
Our kittens are all home raised accustomed to children other pets and guaranteed friendly. Our litters are limited so all kittens get plenty of socialization.* All kittens are raised in our home as part of our family. Highly socialized for loving companions. Kitten come with shots Vet Health Cert. Felv./Fiv tested and Kitten Contract for health guarantee..
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Manchester
Advertisement: http://manchester.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3101997126.html
Title: Serval , savannah and Asian leopard kitens for sale
Text:
Quote:
We have serval, Savannah and Asian leopard kittens available . All of our Savannah kittens are TICA registered and come fully socialized with a written full health guarantee, vaccinations* and deworming up to date and vet checked. The kittens are raised in the house, under foot, where they're introduced to our children, people and other cats. This ensures that our Savannah kittens are very friendly, sweet and outgoing and come to you with good house manners and litter box habits.
IP Address: 41.202.194.171 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 41.202.198.185 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 41.202.192.101 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 41.202.197.1 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 197.159.20.96 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Tracy Jennifer | Samaritan Cattery | Dr Thomas | Thomas Lescot
Email: tracy-jennifer@live.com / felines4us@hotmail.de
Phone: +237 7871 8261 / 0023778718261
Text:
Quote:
Good Day Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your mail and for the Interest towards our kittens. We are very glad to hear from you concerning the purchase of our babies.

We are a small boutique breeder, specializing in Ocelot, Savannah,Serval kittens and white lion Cubs. Serval kittens have been part of my world since 1998, Savannah's since 2001. We breed F1 through F5 generations only. Rather than producing large numbers of litters we prefer breeding a few special litters at a time. our Cattery is a TICA registered cattery since 1999.

Our Cattery is located in Douala southeastern Cameroon, nestled at the foot of the beautiful desert mountains, snow tipped in the winter and temperately warm in the summer.

The goal at our Cattery is to provide healthy, happy beautiful and highly social Ocelot's,Savannah's,white lion and Serval as pets and show/breeder animals for our fellow feline lovers. Our kittens are social, confident,ready to love and be loved. They are guaranteed to arrive healthy and our contract provides coverage and protection for our valuable customers unsurpassed by any other cattery.

We happily provide email verifiable references to all serious buyers on request, my best reference however is a visit to our "New Families" where you will quickly realize that most of my new families are multiple repeat buyers, it doesn't get any better than that!

Our kittens are bond very strongly with their care takers. They do not become aggressive as they mature.They are extremely affectionate for pets lovers they are the ultimate cats. They are 100% domesticated, cage free trained,perfectly socialized,completely vaccinated ,bottle fed and has been raised in our home near children and other domestic pets like dogs, parrots and house cats. They are indoors trained as my husband and I will strongly advice you not to keep them in a confinement or enclosure.It is very cruel when people do enclose this lovely and affectionate creatures.

All of our kittens are highly glittered which makes their coats feel as soft and silky as they look. Our kitten pet price includes the following:
*up-to-date vaccinations
*health certificate/guarantee
*lots of TLC
*shipping and home delivery Depending on the buyer's location
*vet certificate and pet-carrier

With the aid of these documents you will receive the Kitten without any constrains.We do accept 50% payment upfront for paper works,flight and home delivery and the other 50% upon the delivery of the kitten.

List of kittens we have available.

-Male Savannah Kittens from F1 to F5.
-Female Savannah Kittens From F1 to F5.
-Ocelot Kittens Males and Females.
-African Serval Kittens Males and Females.
-Male and Female white Lion cubs.

Feel free to get back to us with your order and we will email you back with price list and pictures of kittens you are interested in buying.

Hope you find the perfect kitten!
Our Cattery is proud to be a TICA registered cattery
Contact us for more information on beautiful kittens:
E-mail: felines4us@hotmail.de
Text:
Quote:
Hello Anna {removed},

Sorry for the late reply, i had to travel and buy some Savannah and Bengal kitten.Attached are pictures of the available female lion cub we have right now, she is a three-week old white lion cub.She dozes most of the day on a shaded pile of cushions.

Every two hours she is woken and fed. Still toothless, her diet consists of an imported milk product.She is very friendly and have received all required vaccines and shots. she is cage free and very friendly with other pets. we are asking for 3500$ for her, including all papers and home delivery fee. the price can be negotiable.

<< Attachments >>
Lilly..jpg Stolen from Daily Mail news website article dated Feb 28, 2010
Lilly...jpg Stolen from Daily Mail news website article dated Feb 28, 2010
Lilly,.jpg Stolen from Daily Mail news website article dated Feb 28, 2010
Text:
Quote:
Hello Anna {removed},

Ok attached are pictures of the male white lion cub i saw form a friend this morning .we are asking for 3000$ for him, including all papers and home delivery fee.Thank you very much for your time and waiting to read from you soon.

Dr Thomas.

<< Attachments >>
Alex,.jpg Stolen from Zazzle, gift creation website.
Alex..jpg Stolen from Zazzle, gift creation website.
Alex,,.jpg Stolen from Zazzle, gift creation website.
Text:
Quote:
Hello Anna {removed},

Thanks for the mail,it will cost you 6500$ for the both of them. And we do accept payments in two installments, the first 50% is made upfront which will be use for the flight,home delivery and to obtain a change of ownership paper and the second 50% will be made after receiving the kitten and the health status is been confirm by a registered Vet Doctor.

Thank and waiting to read from you.
Dr Thomas
Text:
Quote:
Hello Again Mrs Anna,

Sorry for not answering all your questions but i promise to answer them below in good faith.
Both cubs will cost 6500$ USD.
The price includes Air flight, handling, home delivery and all neccesary papers/documents.

The cubs will be coming with the following papers/documents:

*vaccination records.(from day 1 to the present moment)
*health guarantee certificate.(signed by a registered/license Vet.
*A copy of TICA registration :( this proof that we are registered and have the right to ship to any part in the World).
*Change of ownership from our names to your names and address as the new owner.
*Cities permit ( this will permit you to own and stay with them in your city without any problems).
*A booklet for feeding to guide our new owners.
*Pet Passport.

With the aid of the above written documents you will receive the cubs without any constrains.

we do accept payment in two installments.
The first installment have to be pay in advance because it will be use to pay the flight, home delivery and to obtain some important papers for the cubs to travel as parsengers and not cargo flight.
Then the second installment will be made three after you must have received the cubs and a regisatered or license Vet. Doctor has confirm that they are all in good health.

Attached are more pictures of what you will be having as the cubs. they are both male and female.

Thank you very much for your time and waiting to read from you soon.
Dr Thomas

<< Attachments >>
White lion cubs.docx Contains 7 images, stolen from various albums on the web.
Text:
Quote:
Hello Anna,

sorry our mail is coming a little late. You should please try and understand we had to take time to draft the sales contract, process the license and vet current vet record. Attached to this mail is a copy of the paperwork you requested. The rest will be processed and sent after the 50% deposit payment is made on the cubs you have ordered. We have never processed papers before the payment of the deposit but we had to do you an extra favour because these papers must always be paid for before we issue them to clients for viewing.

You will go through the sales contract and have it signed by either yourself or your legal adviser and resend to us. You will also have to fill the data on the proforma invoice we have left blank because we are not really sure as to the information in the spaces we have left blank. Then you will have to write the preferred date of delivery and sign close to it on the export license. It is at the bottom of the export license paperwork.

Do go through the paperwork dilligently and get back to us with scanned signed copies through mail with confirmation of and details of payment so that we can proceed with your order.
Regards
Dr. Thomas

<< Attachments >>
Requested_paperwork.pdf (See below)
The_Proforma_Invoice.pdf (See below)
Document Text (Requested_paperwork.pdf) :
Quote:
Document Author: TISKEN
CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE IN ENDANGERED SPECIES OF WILD FAUNA AND FLORA
CITES
CONVENTION SUR LE COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL DES ESPECES DE FAUNE SAUVAGE ET DE LA FLORE
-----
PERMIT/CERTIFICATE NO: CMR-00488/12
EXPORT/EXPORTATION
-----
VALID UNTIL: 08/10/2012
-----
IMPORTER: {REMOVED}
-----
COUNTRY OF IMPORT: UNITED KINGDOM
-----
EXPORTER:
THOMAS LESCOT,
THE SAMARITAN CATTERY,
10 BAKINGS STREET,
MANKON AIRPORT ROAD,
WESTERN REGION,
THE REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
+237 (78718261)
-----
SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
For live animal, this permit or certificate is only valid if the transport conditions
conform to the CITES Guidelines for transport or,
in the case of air transport, to the IATA live Animal Regulation.
-----
PURPOSE OF THE TRANSACTION: T
-----
Minsitry of Livestock, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry (MINEPIA)
Republic of Cameroon.
DEPARTMENT OF CITES CAMEROON, REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
BP: MINEPIA, 00237-Yaounde Cameroon
Tel: (237) 33135796
Tel 2: (237) 78552565
-----
SCIENTIFIC NAME (GENUS AND SPECIE) AND COMMON NAME OF ANIMAL OR PLANT: Panthera Leo (Lion (White)
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIMENS, INCLUDING IDENTIFICATION MARKS OR NUMBERS (AGE/SEX IF LIVE): All White 16wks and 5 days
APPENDIX NO / SOURCE: I / C. D CITES Appendix II
QUANTITY: 2
TOTAL EXPORTED: 2
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN*: CAMEROON
PERMIT NO: CMR-00488/12
DATE: 17/JAN/2012
CERTIFICATE NO: MINFAUN/219611/12 - DATE: 11/07/2012
NO OF THE OPERATION OR DATE OF ACQUISITION: MINFAUN0819/11/07/12
-----
* Country in which the pecimens were taken from the wild, bred in captivity or artifically propogated (only in case of re-export)
-----
Quote:
Samaritan Cattery
Sales & Purchase Agreement
Date: July 11th, 2012

I/We Represented by THOMAS LESCOT (Seller) hereby agree to sell to Anna {removed} (Buyer)
TWO (2) ORDER LISTED BELOW
White Lions - 2 (1.1)-(1 male 1 female)
As described below. The buyer on his/her part has agreed to buy TWO (2) EXOTIC FELINES (S) for
the Purchase Price named below, under the terms in this Agreement and described as follows:

DESCRIPTION OF FELINES(S)/KITTEN(S) BEING SOLD:.

BREED: WHITE LIONS / SEX:. 1 MALE AND 1 FEMALE
QUANTITY: 2 (2) / AGE: 16 Weeks & 5 Days old.

SELLER'S DETAILS

SELLER'S NAME: THOMAS LESCOT
ADDRESS: 10 BAKINGS STREET, MANKON AIRPORT ROAD, WESTERN REGION
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TEL: +237 79718261
E-MAIL: felines4us@hotmail.de

BUYER'S DETAILS

BUYER NAME: ANNA {removed}
ADDRESS: {removed}, UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: {removed}
E-MAIL: {removed}

TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE (C&F):
6500 (Dollars) (Six Thousand Five Hundred Dollars)).

The purchase price is paid immediately with this Agreement as to guarantee that Seller will hold the Felines for delivery to the Buyer on the the below specified Delivery
Date/Month/Year: .................... /.................... /....................
(Buyer to fill in the spaces to indicate his/her preferred date for the felines to be delivered).

The seller and buyer agreed to accept 50% upfront payment of 6500$ (U.S Dollars) for paper work, vetinary papers etc. the airport and flight reservation charges and also discount on how many of our kittens you want to buy.

PURCHASE (Surety fo Action on Purchase) in the amount of 6500$ (U.S Dollars) (i.e. of the Purchase Price) is required for the purchase confirmation of the felines for the Buyer until the date of Delivery for finality purchase of the Felines.
There are refunds on Payments, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Failure of the Buyer to complete this purchase would subject Seller to lost opportunities to sell the Felines to some other Buyer and 10% retention of the Deposited Amount is meant to compensate Seller for his possible loss. This signifies the intent on the part of the Buyer to follow through with the Purchase of these Felines.

HERE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF THE DEPOSIT PAYMENTS

NAMES: Ngwa Paul Azinwi
CARD NUMBER: 4061 7300 5611 0489
CARD TYPE: VISA PREPAID CARD
AMOUNT: 6500$ U.S.D

The seller provides and requests the buyer to kindly copy down these details to their bank and makes the upfront advance deposit for all legal papers as well noted for agreement.
The Seller reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the Payment if they learn of any reason why Buyer might not be suitable for the felines. (Example: Buyer is found to be and animal abuser, violent person, representative of a Pet Store, representative of a pharmeceutical research laboratory etc). If the transaction is voided or if through some tragic accident the kitten is to die or otherwise be seriously injured before it goes to its new home then, of course, the payment will be returned to the Buyer; unless the Buyer wishes to apply payment to another Felines, if one is available, or to a Felines from the next available litter.
Make not that this scammer wants a deposit to be paid on his Pre-Paid Visa Card to the details which I highlight below:-
NAMES: Ngwa Paul Azinwi
CARD NUMBER: 4061 7300 5611 0489
CARD TYPE: VISA PREPAID CARD
AMOUNT: 6500$ U.S.D
Now we have yet more fake documents in this PDF...

Quote:
Animal Care Unit
REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON

MINISTERE DES FORETS, LES PECHES, L'ELEVAGE, LA FAUNE ET INDUSTRIES ANIMALES
MINISTRY OF FORESTRY, FISHERIES, LIVESTOCK, WILDLIFE AND ANIMAL INDUSTRIES
DEPARTMENT DE CONTROLES SANITAIRES ET QUARANTINES
HEALTH CONTROL AND QUARANTINE DEPARTMENT
&
LE MINISTERE DE LA SANTE PUBLIQUE
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC HEALTH

REFERENCE VETERINAIRE/CONSULTATION REFERENCE: AIDPT/MINEPIA/61619/112,113;114/5/12
CATEGORIE/PET CATEGORY: EXOTIC WILDLIFE
RACE/BREED: WHITE LION
NOM DE L'ANIMAL/PET'S NAME: LILY (FEMALE) AND ALEX (MALE)
NE(S) LE/BORN: 9th March 2012
SEX: MALE AND FEMALE
PREMIER VACCINS/FIRST SHOTS: FVRCP (feline viral rhi... (herpes), calicivirus and panlekopenai).
TESTS ET VACCINS ADMINISTRES/TESTS AND VACCINES RECEIVED: Rabies virus, Chlamydophila, FelV, Feline Infectious Peritonitis Vaccine, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Vaccine
SITUATION/HEALTH STATUS: SATISFACTORY/STABLE AND CONFIRMED FOR DELIVERY
DETAILS DU PROPRIETARE/OWNER'S DETAILS: {removed}
REFERENCES DE ANIMAUX/ANIMAL REGISTRATION CODE: WLM/CM/901/902/903
TELEPHONE: {removed}
Quote:

PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL

The Cameroon Capital Territory Government.
Trgistrar General's Office

THE PROPRIETOR/S

THE SAMARITAN CATTERY
THOMAS LESCOT
10 BAKINGS STREET
MANKON AIRPORT ROAD
WESTERN REGION
THE REPLUBLIC OF CAMEROON
+237 (79718261)

The Cameroon Capital Territory

Business Number PPLG09117890

Certificate of Registration of Business Name

I hereby certify that the name;

THE SAMARITAN CATTERY

was on the fifteenth day of July, 2008 registered as a business name under the Business Names Act 1974. Renewals fall due on the fifteenth day of July 2018 and each fifth year thereafter.

Registrar General
{signature & stamps)

Cameroon Ministry of Anumal Husbandry & Wildlife
{signature & stamps)
More to follow...

Finally another fake PDF, this time the proforma invoice.

Document Text (the_proforma_invoice.pdf) :
Quote:

SAMARITAN CATTERY

PROFORMA INVOICE

Exporter reference no. MINTRICOM/SC/MINFAUN 00073191162 RC
Importer purchase/order reference no. SC/MINFAUN/WBC 2216901/12
Invoice expiration date 23-07-2012

Exporter/Shipper (Name and physical address)
THE SAMARITAN CATTERY
THOMAS LESCOT
10 BAKINGS STREET
MANKON AIRPORT ROAD
WESTERN REGION
THE REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Tel: +237 (79718261)
Fax: -
Email: felines4us@hotmail.de

Intermediate consignee (Name and physical address)
Barrister NGO BEESONN AJIEH
JOMALO CHAMBERS
27 STREET
AKWING RD
BAFFOUSSAM WESTERN RN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Tel: +237 (70946944)
Email info@jomalochambers.com {does not exist, never registered}

Importer/Consignee (Name and physical address)
{removed}

Buyer (if other than consignee - name and physical address
{removed}

Notify party (Name, physical address)
Barrister NGO BEESONN AJIEH
JOMALO CHAMBERS
27 STREET
AKWING RD
BAFFOUSSAM WESTERN RN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Tel: +237 (70946944)
Email info@jomalochambers.com {does not exist, never registered}

Terms and conditions of delivery and payment (including Incoterms):
Freight (please mark): Prepaid _yes_ Collect _no_
Title transfer occurs at: CAMEROON
Payment terms: C.A.D.

Marks and numbers
All White
61619112/61619113

Total number of packages:

Total gross weight (kg)
47KG

Dimensions - H x W x L (m3)
40CM (M) / 38CM (F)

Port of loading
Douala International Airport CMR

Country of final destination:
UNITED KINGDOM

Port of discharge
Manchester

BOL/AWB No.
-

Total net weight (kg)
-

Transportation method:
By Air

Vessel/flight no.
-

Currency of sale:
US Dollar ($USD)

Date of shipment:
-

L/C No.
-
================================================== =====
Female White Lion Cub. Aged 16wks, 5days from Cameroon | 1 | $3500
Male White Lion Cub. Aged 16wks 5days from Cameroon | 1 | $3000
Grand Total | $6500
Packing costs
Freight costs
Other transportation-related costs
Handling
Insurance costs
Assists
Additional fees
Duties and taxes
INCLUDED IN TOTAL COST

HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3102909357.html
Title: Yorkshire Terrier
Text:
Quote:
Reply to: simmonjames@hotmail.com
Cosby is a very pretty registered Yorkie. He is
extremely cute, hypo-allergenic and will not shed!
Would make a great new baby for you to love
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Leeds
Advertisement: http://leeds.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3102931187.html
Title: Yorkshire Terrier
Text:
Quote:
This little angel will be 10 weeks old on June 11
and was born 4/2. She is a parti carrier as her
sire is a full parti and her Dam is traditional.
I have pictures of both parents or you are welcome
to come visit them. Full AKC is available for an
additional 300.00 or she can be purchased for
900 as a pet only. She is very sweet and loving
and loves to be in your lap all day getting as
much attention as she can! Her ears are standing
but she is not a picture fan and tends to lay them
down until I pick her back up. She has big eyes
and a gorgeous coat coming in. She is on hard food
and working on potty training
Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Cambridge
Advertisement: http://cambridge.craigslist.co.uk/pet/3103327663.html
Title: West Highland White Terrier
Text:
Quote:
This is a beautiful baby boy with champion
bloodlines on both sides. Both the dam and sire
have snow-white, thick coats, and they are
intelligent, loving, gentle, and loyal. Our dogs
are raised inside our home and held every day, so
they are well-socialized. This puppy has a
beautifully shaped head, tiny ears, short tail,
and a great thick, white coat. He is
AKC registered. We will provide a one year
guarantee against genetic defect. He will be
up-to-date on shots and worming and will come with
a veterinarian's certificate and her pedigree. You
will receive full breeding rights. No Breeders,
please.
IP Address: 41.205.16.218 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Simmon James
Email: simmonjames@hotmail.com
Phone: {none}
Text:
Quote:
My name is (MR Simmons James).
I live in IRELAND

Due to my recent job promotion and subsequent transfer to GLASGOW
IRELAND, i am in IRELAND with the puppies. Do not worry, there
are specialized pets transportation agencies here in IRELAND, which can
transport and deliver the puppy/puppies at your home address
within the same day.

I am willing to send the puppy to you, but
you must promise me that you will love and care for the puppy
like your child, when the puppy is delivered to you.

Although we are located far apart, it is still possible for the Female and male
English bulldog puppies(name diegoand bella ) to get to you.

And they will bw transported to your home address
through a pets delivery agency and you pay for the delivery cost to
the agency.

From my inquiries, at pets transporters agency here in IRELAND, the
delivery cost from IRELAND to any home address in the place that you are located is 120 pounds
for the puppy. And the puppy will be delivered at your
door step within the same day in the afternoon period.

For the puppy to be delivered directly at your home address, send :

- Your full names ....................................
- Your complete home address .................
- Your city postal code..............................
- Your contact telephone number...................
-Your city and state.......................................
-A closer international airport to your home........

The puppy will be delivered with its Current vaccinations papers,
Veterinarian examination papers, Health certificate, Health
guaranties, Pedigree papers, dewormed to-date, and all other
necessary documents.

You will find it as an attachment, recent photos of the puppy.

If all is confirmed, send the required data.

I await your reply.

Regards
Quote:
Hello Friend,
Thanks very much for kind understanding well i will be going to get the him registered at the agency so when am back i will let you know when am back from the agency.
So please do stay online and wait for the agency mail on how you will pay and also on the delivery and arrive time.
thanks and very much
Fake Delivery Company
Name: Animals Relocators Agency
Email Address: petanimalsairway@hotmail.com
IP Address: 41.205.16.218 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +237 7353 1960 / 23773531960
Phone(s): +237 7855 6404 / 23778556404
Phone(s): +44 (0)702 307 1592 / 07023071592
Text:
Quote:
PET ANIMALS RELOCATORS TRANSPORTATION AGENCY
FLIGHT FROM IRELAND TO UNITED KINGDOM

Transporting Live Animals as Air Freight

Welcome to Pets Transportation Agency ,delivery Schedule & Charter throughout USA,UK,Canada,Netherlands,Germany, Singapore and the World at large, Providing Pet Service To And From More Than 150 Airports

Pet Travel Relocation Specialists

Pets Transportation Agency Animal Transport Service , the relocating pets best friend since 1987. The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown by children and their pets ; and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet..City Wide , we hold the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flier or a first time flier, Pets Ride specialists pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

Dear client,

Accept greetings from the Pets Transportation Carrier Team

We have a reservation for a Male Yorkshire Terrier Puppy from Mr Simmon James to be shipped and delivered to you following the address below:

RECEIVER'S DETAILS:
NAMES: Miss Anna {removed}
State & City
ADDRESS: {removed}
Email: {removed}
POST CODE: {removed}
PHONE NUMBERS {remove}
AIRPORT: Didsbury Intercontinental Airport.

So you let us know if there are any mistakes with the address, so that we can rectify them immediately, but if there's non then we will proceed with the shipping of your PUPPY to you soon after we confirm payment.

PAPERS OF THE PUPPY INCLUDE:

*Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
*Veterinary Certificate,
*Shot Record,
*De -Worm,
*Ownership Certificate/ Health Guarantee Certificate
*Pedigree

EXTRA CHARGES
Feeding On Board................£10

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
TYPE OF PET: DOG / PUPPY
BREED: Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
SEX: Male
NAME: Diego
VET RECORDS: CHECKED AND VALID
MEDICAL INSPECTION: DONE (VALID)
TRANSPORTATION FEE: PENDING

The puppy are registered here with the numbers 48541M and have come with all necessary papers needed including the microchip identification with the microchip number ISO 10586 recorded on the Immunization certificates.. The Puppy came with all necessary papers needed, but the vet doctor here had to perform another test to make sure he is fit for shipping, everything was fine and the results show that the Puppy is free from those diseases that can attack other animals like (Dogs and Monkeys). So the Puppy is ready for shipping and delivery ... ...But it should be noted that this process can not be made unless the sum of 120£ is paid as his shipping fee. This Puppy come along with two of our pet carriers ...You are required to make the payment through a Western Union at your location,using Payment Money Order. The reason we insist you do the payment through is because we have a temporal breakdown with our web site's credit card processing gateway and bank account .

The payment will have to be done using a wire transfer with Western Union or to our Cashier No 2

So you just copy our headquarter cashier's address below and go to the closest Western Union Or Money-Gram store at your location and make the payment before we can proceed with shipping of your puppy

PAYMENT CLAUS

The payment of the delivery fee should be done to our Office in Cameroon, Branch of our Delivery Service, Which is our new construction site. You are Requested to pay using either Western Union Or Money Gram because we have their units at our office in Cameroondesigned for such transactions. All you have to do is go to any closest Western Union or Money Gram store at your location and use the wire transfer service to send the money using the details, of our director of budget partition and control at our new constructive site in Cameroon: :

PAYMENT ADDRESS
* BANK: WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM
* AMOUNT :..........................120£
* NAME:..................... JACKSON NGOMBA
* ZIP CODE:................................ 00237
* STATE:......................... VICTORIA ISLAND
* CITY:............................ LIMBE
* TEST QUESTION:...................... HOW SOON
* TEST ANSWER :...........................FAST

............................................HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.........................................
PAYMENT CAN ALSO BE MADE ONLINE USING THE WESTERN UNION WEBPAGE AS FOLLOW BELOW IF ONLY YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD / MASTER CARD / VISE CARD ON MONEY IN MINUTE

(westernunion.co.uk)

- JUST COPY THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION STORE/SHOP AT YOUR LOCATION AND AREA ,
1...)ASK FOR A SENDER'S FORM .
2...)FILL IN THE FORM USING THE NAMES AND ADDRESS ABOVE;
4...) RETURN THE FORM TO THE CLIENT ON SERVICE WITH THE AMOUNT TO BE SENT INCLUDING THE CHARGES.
THEN YOU WILL BE ISSUED A RECEIPT.

Make sure you use the information's as provided above to avoid delay in verification of payment for approval.

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the paper work for the flight of your puppy can be developed and the puppy put on board the next delivery session to your location .Note If this fee is not paid, this puppy will not be dispatched from our holding and will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the £120as their transport fee.

NOTE:Once you are in the western union and/or Money Gram post office to make the payment, if asked by the post office staff:
do not mention delivery and puppy because the transfer charges will be extremely high. kindly tell them that you are sending the money to a family member

Kindly email us with the 8 Digit Reference number from Money Gram Or 10 Digit number if you make the payment using Western Union (M T C N ) as soon as the payment is done......Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt and details to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction shall be forwarded to you before delivery.

Thanks

Director,
Mr. Johnson Yong
HEAD QUARTERS MANAGER
PETS TRANSPORTATION SERVICES ,
PETS TRANSPORT

Dogs, Cats, Mammals and Birds, land and Air Transport World Wide.
PETS RIDE DELIVERY AGENCY, ST PAUL,MN

Tel:+ 237-73531960/+237-78556404
Tel UK:(0044) 07023071592
Email: petanimalsairway@hotmail.com

Thanks For Shipping With US
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
* BANK: WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM
* AMOUNT :.......................... 120£
* NAME:..................... JACKSON NGOMBA
* ZIP CODE:................................ 00237
* STATE:......................... VICTORIA ISLAND
* CITY:............................ LIMBE
* TEST QUESTION:...................... HOW SOON
* TEST ANSWER :...........................FAST
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

http://www.aptrans.co.nf (Pet Scam Fraud)

Date: 26 June, 2012 7:10:29 PM MDT
To:
Subject: Aero Pets-Insurance Cover Requested
Reply-To: aeropets.ltd@gmail.com

AERO PETS LTD

Reservation Confirmation
Thank you for choosing AERO PETS LTD as your transportation service.

Dear Client ,

We will like to inform you that your English Bulldog puppy "" has been held at the second CHECK POINT in . You are required to pay a life insurance fee with reference to article 4, 39A of 2010 , that will cover your puppy() through out this trip and other future trips

Attached to this mail is an insurance certified issued to your name.

The Insurance and Quarantine service center for the US PET CONTROL which is the second Port of check-out requires an Insurance Certification proceeding the shipment of this Bulldog

In law

Many jurisdictions around the world have enacted statues which forbids cruelty to some animals (PETS) but these vary by country and in some cases by the use or practice.

In US, cruelty to animals is a criminal offense and one may be fined or jailed for it for up to five years. On February 15, 1911, the House of Commons introduced the Protection of Animals act on behalf of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R..S.P.C.A.). The maximum punishment was 6 months of "hard labor" with a fine of 8500.00 Dollars.

Aggression against Cats, Dogs, and People. In Cruelty to Animals and Interpersonal Violence: Readings in Research and Applications.. Press Release, 159-167. Jail Term 14 Months in Prison

If the insurance certificate is not provided within 24hours, puppy will be placed under PET ABUSE AND ABANDONMENT by quarantine authorities which is punishable by law according to the rules above.

The cost of the Re-fund-able Insurance Policy is calculated by our statisticians as Below.

So this is the best option you have in order to get your puppy insured. Pets without a life insurance accompanying their passport will not be allowed to board any flight or Leave from one state to another or from one Country to Another.

The advantages are beneficial to you and these advantages are:

Your puppy can travel to any city or state and the insurance company will cover your puppy through out the trip.

The Insurance deposit is also Refunded 98% less 2 % as handling charges (but a minimum of USD 30) upon delivery of your puppy. We have designed this scheme to fully protect our costumers.

For any unforeseen circumstances like in the case of death or accident while on the process of delivery,the insurance company will cover all the expenses up to 175% of all deposited funds made by receiver.

THIS INSURANCE FEE IS RE - FUNDED 98% TO RECEIVER OF PET UPON DELIVERY

13 weeks Male English Bulldog puppy from , Tested and confirmed for delivery without a comprehensive exam and treatment fee. Calculated below.

Once payment is confirmed we shall send you info about the puppy's departure and arrival, we will update you with that information once she is on board to your location.

Payments to be made to the following beneficiary By either Western Union or MoneyGram

Receiver Name: AKAM LIONEL BABOT
Address: 901, WEKA RD, Bota (Insurance Processing Branch address)
City: Limbe
Test Question: RS Code
Answer: 61245CY

Once you make payment, please do forward us details of such payments made.

Your Reservation No is Once payment is made, your status will be updated and your flight schedule will be sent to you immediately

You Can check Status and location of your pet once reservation has been confirm. To check status of your pet please visit our home page and enter your Reservation number.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 pm

http://domesticeasyflypets.webs.com/
http://easypetanimaltransport.webs.com/online-payments

It started with an ad posted on locanto.com.au, followed by a set of emails between myself and the "seller". I must give them credit for being quite convincing at the start! QUITE THE BULLSHI* ARTIST (Y)
(Although after I reported this ad on locanto, nothing happened! & it probably is still there )
Here is the ad:
GOLDEN RETREIVER Puppy For A Pet Loving Family Only!
$210
Located in Melbourne
Contact advertiser - presibill@live.com <<-- SCAMMER!!

He is absolutely gorgeous with exceptionally calm temperament and blocky head. He is the friendliest pup of the litter. His dam is breeding certified; has Working test and is ED-HD free. he is a very curious little dog he loves human companionship and will make wonderful family dog and great best friend! He is easily trained because likes to please his owner. Please contact us soon for more information!He would of course come with all details of vaccinations

*** obviously I did not including my email address***
HERE ARE THE EMAILS:
SCAMMER'S EMAIL:
X-Originating-IP: [195.24.206.122] <<--- FROM CAMEROON
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
To: Me
Subject: RE: GOLDEN RETREIVER
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:51:27 +0000

Hello again and thanks for the speedy response. I am really grateful! Dean is a puppy that deserves the best home ever. He has all papers and will be coming with full registration papers. You will never regret getting Dean for your family, I promise. Thanks for assuring me a good home for this puppy. That has been my biggest ambition.
Dean is currently feeding on Purina Puppy Chow or Eukanuba Puppy Food, twice a day. Concerning his needs/playing toys, you should purchase safe chew toys for him. These toys should be almost indestructible, like 'Nylabone' products. Never buy Dean any toy he can swallow or get stuck in his throat. Nylon chew toys are safe and are available at most or all pet stores. I will send him with some of his playing toys. Dean is home/potty trained already
I am willing and ready to Send Dean over to you as soon as you are prepared for him. Its very easy and simple. I will just need to do his reservation for delivery So if you think you are prepared for him now, kindly email me your full delivery information as below. His adoption cost and other expenses(vaccine, change of ownership and transportation),will cost $340.That is all you will need to pay for Dean to be yours for ever, and payment is to be done directly to the agency in charge of the Delivery. I will be using the EasyPets Animal Transport (http://www.domesticeasyflypets.webs.com) for his delivery, and i just found out with them and they confirm that there is delivery to your area everyday. So please email me your complete Delivery Details, so that i can just go to their agency with Dean and have him registered for delivery, and you shall be having him on the same day that registration is made and confirmed..
Required Delivery Information.
Full names?
Home address?
Post code?
Phone/cell number?
Closest airport?
And if you would want to pick Dean from the airport or have him delivered to your home?
These information would be helpful in the reservation process.
Upon arrival , a delivery agent will give you a call so there should be somebody at home to welcome Dean . I am looking forward to giving him a good home with the lowest affordable fee. My main concern is the home he will be moving into.

To: presibill@live.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:21:45 +1030

Hello,
Yes that sounds great! Although I have used pet travel before with Qantas, and would like to apply for the same service, http://www.qantas.com.au/qfreight/qfe/specialised/au/en
Please, do not worry about the cost, we do not put a price on the safe arrival of our little Dean!
I will make a direct payment to Qantas airlines, as soon as you've reserved Dean a flight to the airport in Melbourne, where we shall pick him up! :)

We promise your Dean will be a treasured family member here in Melbourne
Excitingly awaiting Dean's arrival!
:)

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:59:57 +0000

hello, thank you very much for promising a wonderful home for Dean, that has been my greatest wish to get him the best home ever, that he deserve. talking about the delivery, i think quantas is a good idea, but in as much as you have used quanta, i have also used the easy bets animal transport as well, and i want to assure you that, their services as to animal transportation is the best, and i will really like you to give it a try, and bear with me, upon Deans arrival, you will recommend it to another person.

secondly their delivery cost as to quantas is very favorable they are exclusively specialized with the delivery of animals, and are licensed for that mean while quantas is a passenger jet that deals very little with animal. Easy pets also offers door to door delivery services without any insurance cost or quarantine examination, because they have the licensed to transport pets and animal.

So i will really recommend them for the transportation, if you don't mind, and your delivery information must be needed to feel the delivery form before reservation can me made. payment too can also be done with Easy pets animal transport via online following that link http://easypetanimaltransport.webs.com/online-payments but that will be done only after Dean must have been registered.

Kindly email me the required delivery information, so that i can make a reservation for him tomorrow morning.

Awaits your response
Regards
Presi & Elenor

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:16:37 +1030

Hi,
I insist on getting Dean here safely by using Qantas, I've arranged with them for you to drop off Dean at Perth Airport checked in under my name: FAKE NAME, where you will also be given a $500 cheque for your efforts, of course I'll need your full name for the cheque.
After that Qantas will deduct the flight cost (around $400) directly from my bank account.
There is no cost to you, nor will you have to organise paperwork as I have already done so. :)
Please accept our gift of $500 written in your name, as a token of appreciation for your effort & consideration !
We can't wait to see Dean!
:)

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:12:34 +0000

i am beginning to get scared on this whole thing how can you leave a cheque for me when you do not even know my names

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:59:16 +1030

That's why I asked for your name, if you still want the cheque that is? or do you prefer money order?
I called Qantas again & requested a change to the flights, I will actually fly over to Perth for a few days this week, so I can pick up Dean myself ! If so there is no need for cheques and all that, I'll pay you in cash and meet you at the Perth airport with Dean!
Don't worry I was just considering what payment is the easiest for you, since I've got all the pet flights organised there will be no hassle for you!

What is a good day for me to pick up Dean from Perth?

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:44:04 +0000

i suggest we do it this way, you wire the money to me directly so that i can take Dean to the airport tomorrow and have him registered with Quantas.

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:29:02 +1030

How would you like me to pay?

Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2012 7:41:35 PM
just send the money directly to my son who is in the university in Cameroon, and once he confirm the payment today or tomorrow, i will have Dean registered for the delivery with Quantas like you suggested, he is the one that took care of Dean all along so let him be the one to get the money, and i will sort out with Quantas here upon registration of Dean.

Payment will be done via Money Gram Money transfer services(7 Eleven) to his address as it is below

FIRST NAME : ........... KAH KINGSLEY
LAST NAME:....... KELLY.
ADDRESS: ......... St 8965 Ringway Boulevard
POST CODE............ 00237
CITY: ..................... DOUALA

Once the transfer is done, you call me via 08 6102 1387 or call him at directly with the information via 0023779962009
Hope to read back from you
Presi Kelly

I was abit too keen on messing with this scammer. They ALMOST GOT ME.. but good thing I have a knack for criticising dodgy-looking websites. When I visited these websites, I noticed the banner being all pixelated & look like a really rushed cut&paste job done in Paint. I started googling other pet travel websites and googled these URL's, turns out other people have been scammed by this site as well, although in the States.
I don't know what came over me, but I started questioning everything so I googled other pet scams, & found they pretty much orginated from CAMEROON! I noticed on the "About us" page of the websites listed Cameroon as the destination of payment.
So I did a quick IP check & guess where presibill@live.com came from?
CAMEROON TOO! Weird.. I thought he said he now lived in PERTH, WA.

Once I was suspicious, I continued to email him to make sure.. and in the end he wanted a payment from me to Cameroon! VIA MONEY GRAM!

ALMOST GOT ME CAMEROONIAN. ALMOST GOT ME.
but in the end.. who got WHO to cough up details?! Lol phew dodged a bullet there!

However, this scam was quit different to the ones I've read on forums, the scammer's English is quite passable, the telephone number they gave me is in fact a Perth number. Although towards the end of the transaction the scammer seems impatient, rude and begins to make many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Hope everyone can learn from my near-miss experience!! :)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:56 pm

WWW.teacup-yorkies-home.webnode.com / stephanie_price44@yahoo.com / Pet Scam Fraud

TEXAS PETS TRANSPORTERS AGENCY
CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
ANIMAL TRANSPORTERS BRANCH TEXAS USA,
CUSTOMER SERVICES NUMBER: 011237-97993350 / +237 97993350

EMAIL IF THE NUMBERS ARE BUSY OR NO ANSWER BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH WORK!
*Email: pets.deliverycompany12@gmail.com**

Electronic Transmission Reference :MPT-52259

Dear Client,
Accept greetings from the entire staff of the Texas Animal
Transporters. We are the leading pet relocation specialist and as such are
devoted to the safety and welfare of all animals.. Our caring staff are
always on hand to help and advise in the movement of your families, best
friend(s). We cater for the delivery of virtually all pets and any species
of animal, reptile or insect, with a service second to none. If you would
like to take your Cat, Dog or any other type of pet abroad let us remove
the stress of trying to sort out the minefield of paperwork for you. Our
Pet export department has in excess of 25 years experience in the industry,
from Dogs, Cats, Rabbits to the smallest spider and up to the biggest
Rhinoceros we can help. Our transit kennels are built specifically to the
pet or animal.

Thank you for your interest in Texas Animal Transporters Agents We look
forward to helping you and your pets...

Dear Client, *
Texas Pets Transporter wishes to inform you that we have a (one) female
Teacup Yorkie Puppy ,this puppy was registered here today about an hour
ago at our agency and need to be delivered using the address below......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Departure and arrival time of your puppy will be available once payment is
done and confirmed..

The experienced pet moving specialists at Global Animal Transporters pets
delivery services will handle your pet's move with confidence,
professionalism, and trust. No tranquilizer rule is designed for the safety
and welfare of your pet during airline air cargo transport. Global Animal
Transporters carriers services registered with the USDA as an Intermediate
handler is unitedly governed by the rules, regulations, and mandates of
the Animal Welfare Act the AWA the Law governing scheduled airline air
cargo Transportation cost. This puppy will be transported to the address
above by our pet carriers.

US Veterinarian
This puppy came with all necessary papers needed, but as the
US Veterinarian ,we must conduct another test to be sure of it's health
status, It was done, all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate, The
test Results shows that the puppy is free from any pet related
diseases that may attack other animals like Dogs, Birds And Cats. So this
puppy is now ready for transportation and delivery which will be carried
out soon today. But it should be noted that this process cannot be carried
out unless the fees for the Transportation which is $200*.00*. We advice
you pay the money as soon as you can today so we can get this puppy =
on the delivery schedule to the address provided today. This puppy will come
alongside with two of our professional pet carriers.

Payment

THIS PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL FUND IS TO BE PAID THROUGH WESTERN UNION
OR WAL-MART(MONEY GRAM) TO OUR HEAD QUARTER ADDRESS IN CAMEROON WHICH IS
DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTION.THEY ARE BEEN DESIGNED FOR PAYMENT CONFORMATION
TO OUR CASHIER, TO THE TEXAS ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY HEADQUARTERS USING
THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;

PAYMENT INFORMATION
NAMES Tikum Francis
COUNTRY Cameroon
STATE Littoral
CITY Douala
ADDRESS Airport Road moliko street 7 akwa
ZIP 00237

WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEES YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION,MAKE IT TO BE
TEST QUESTION:------------------- OK?
ANSWER:----------------------- ---OK

*Go To Any Western Union or Money gram Store;*

-Ask for an international sending form . On the form , you will find the
receivers information .
-Fill in all those details above . You will also be required to fill in
your own information .
-When all is done , you give the cashier the money you want to send $200.00
-She will do the transfer and get back to you with the payment receipt
-On the payment receipt , you will find the MTCN or REFERENCE NUMBER .
-Get back to us through email or phone with the MTCN OR REFERENCE
NUMBER numbers
which is the activation code for the flight of the puppy.

*WE TREAT YOUR PETS LIKE ROYALTY!
OUR DELIVERY AGENTS
(ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE,WE ARE GOING TO GET YOUR PUPPY READY INSIDE HIS
TRAVEL CRATE)

Testimonials

*"Mitzi & Bailey arrived safely in New York Sunday evening..."A BIG
thanks to you and the** Global Animal Transporters Team. I'm very happy and
impressed with the service'. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding
door-to-door hassle-free service!*
Enjoy Our Service Texas Animal Transporters** Service**
Secretary:**
*Mrs.. Garry Pride *
*Thanks Being With The Customer Service
Department For Pet Transportation And Delivery
Texas Animal Transporters Service - Texas, USA.*

*CHIEF RELATION OFFICE *
*Deval L. Patrick*
*Tel (**line 4**) :*011237-97993350

*Email: pets.deliverycompany12@gmail.com**
Email if numbers are busy or no answer because of too much work.

OUR SERVICES USDA approved,we make pet relocation & ground
transportation as safe and worry free as possible!

Complete reservation services with airlines using the most direct routes
possible.

We assist with the preparation of permits, documents & certificates for
International Relocations. We specialize in the complex preparation for
countries requiring Quarantine.

Service provided to all major U.S. and International Airports
24 hour tracking of all shipments by our staff, 7 days a week.
We arrange ground transportation to and from airports & residences.

Boarding arrangements confirmed with outstanding Domestic and International Facilities* *
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION AND PENDING DELIVERY OF YOUR PUG PUPPIES
To:

PetаCOURIER SERVICE

AWARD WINNING, FIRST CLASS EQUINE & ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION
Dear Customer,

We haveа information about these puppies from Mr. Williams Dannyа at the TerminalааPET TRANSPORT AGENCY; Pet control department Sydney.аalmost ready for Shipment.
================================================== ========

DELIVERY ADDRESS

The delivery address below is the address to which these puppies will be delivered to:

NAMESа OF RECEIVER......................................
HOME ADDRESS:.....................................
Department........................................ .........
Country........................................... ..........
Zip Code .................................................. ........

Description

Breed............................................. .......... //PUG PUPPIES
ID................................................//APE/0p37/KX1/08
DOCUMENTS........................//TRANSFER OF OWNER-SHIP DOCUMENT
VET CERTIFICATE
SHOT RECORDS
FEEDING MANUAL

These Pug Puppies fromаMr.Williams Danny at theаPet Transport Agency Sydney, will come withаrecent vet record of their health,But as our veterinarians must conduct another test to be sure of its health and that was done. аSoаthese puppiesаisаalmost ready for shipmentаtoday since we will have to check the paper works. It should be noted that this shipment cannotаbe carried out unlessа the shipping fee ofа$350 is Paid Today.аThis payment has to be done to the HEAD QUARTERS OF ANIMAL MOVINGа SERVICE HERE IN SYDNEY; BUT PRESENTLY OUR ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER THE 2010 AUDITING; HENCE NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID NOR DISBURSED DIRECTLY TO THE ACCOUNTSа SO IN THE MEAN TIME ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE DONE VIA
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR FINANCIAL BRANCH RESPONSIBLE FOR ANIMAL DELIVERY LOCATED IN CAMEROON. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;

============================

PAYMENT DETAILS

==============================а
NAMES: ......................................ASONGANYI FELIX
COUNTRY: .................................................. .......... ..... CAMEROON
CITY.............................................. .....BUEA
ZIP CODE.............................................. .......... ..........00237

When making the payment you will be required to use a test question. Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: ................................................WH EN
TEST ANSWER: .................................................. ........NOW

YOU CAN FIND A WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATION AT THE ONE BELOW OR THE WALL MART.

PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE DONE TODAY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING.

==============================а

Weаwill provide you with a tracking number once payment is done, which you
are going to track your puppies online via our website.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, so as to ship these puppies early enough. If this fee is not provided, these puppies will NOT be dispatched from the keepingа of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the$350а As soon as you are done with the payment you are expected to E-mail us with the payment details, that is the full money transfer details (REFERENCE #/M.T.C.N). We will confirm the payment and get back to you with the updatedаhome delivery details.

OBJECTIVE:

PET TRANSPORT AGENCY;is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets. Ourаpets' flights are relatively stress-free. Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well.аFor safety reasons, we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination. This will help reduce the stress on your pet. If warm temperatures are a concern, pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely. But for larger animal, a kennel is not required.

We offer the followingаDedicated 24-hour Live Animal Desk Confirmed booking prior to departure Weather conditions constantly monitored at all points. The ability to track and trace the animal from its origin to its destination. Personal handling in climate-controlled vehicles for connections overаContinentalsаhubs when the animal will be exposed to temperatures above 85░F (29.5░C) degrees for more than 45 minutes.

Thanks
STAY TO ENJOY PET TRANSPORT AGENCY
SYDNEY
(AUSTRALIA)

Quote:
williamsdanny00@gmail.com

Hello dear
nice to read from you.I still have just 2 puppies
available.attached are some pictures. My puppies just had their 2nd
shots of vaccines.they are House trained
and they are very Kids Friendly because they have been around kids
since their birth.They are AKC registered,De wormed and they get along
very well with cats because my sister has 2 Persian cats and some
Chickens and i leave the puppies with her regularly.They are very
playful and they are as well Paper Trained so they don't destroy or
Play any where in the House except in their assigned Places. Well we
really Love the puppies so much just that my wife who takes care of
the puppies just died and my daily schedule is so tied up at work so
there is no one at home to take good care of the puppies right now so
that's the reasons why we are giving them out for Adoption with no
Fee. I have some Few questions for you if you don't mind; Where
precisely are you located ?? Do you have experience with Pets ?? How
Many hours do you spend at home each day ?? Hope you have a good and
secured area that the puppy can play around ?? Please respond to me
with answers of the above questions because i will take the answers
into consideration before offering my puppy to you. how soon do you
need it .please call me with this number 0023770117901
Submitted by a member;

This scam is using a new email for the pet transport- doghousecourierservices1@hotmail.com

Just thought this update would be appreciated since I almost got scammed by this exact thing. Luckily I googled "danny" email and found your post here if it wasn't for you guys things could have ended badly for us.
Pet COURIER SERVICE

AWARD WINNING, FIRST CLASS EQUINE & ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION

(CONTACT US WITH OUR LAND LINE NUMBER 00237-7011-7901)

http://equinetransportationagency.webs.com/truckrunway.jpg

Dear Customer,

We have information about a puppy from Mr. Williams Danny at the Terminal PET TRANSPORT AGENCY; Pet control department Colorado. almost ready for Shipment.

================================================== ========== ================================================== ========
DELIVERY ADDRESS

The delivery address below is the address to which this puppy will be delivered to:

NAMES OF RECEIVER.....................................
HOME ADDRESS:.....................................
Department........................................ ........... Pet Transport ®
Country........................................... .......... USA
Postal code .................................................. ........

============================== ============================== ====
Description
============================== ============================== ====
Breed............................................. .......... //LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY
ID................................................//APE/0p37/KX1/08
DOCUMENTS........................//TRANSFER OF OWNER-SHIP DOCUMENT
VET CERTIFICATE
SHOT RECORDS
FEEDING MANUAL

This Labrador Retriever puppy from Williams Danny at the Pet Transport Agency Colorado, will come with recent vet record of their health,But as our veterinarians must conduct another test to be sure of its health and that was done.So this puppy is almost ready for shipment today since we will have to check the paper works. It should be noted that this shipment cannot be carried out unless the shipping fee of $160 is Paid Today. This payment has to be done to the HEAD QUARTERS OF ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE HERE IN UTAH; BUT PRESENTLY OUR ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER AUDITING; HENCE NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID NOR DISBURSED DIRECTLY TO THE ACCOUNTS SO IN THE MEAN TIME ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE DONE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR FINANCIAL BRANCH RESPONSIBLE FOR ANIMAL DELIVERY LOCATED IN CAMEROON. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;
============================
PAYMENT DETAILS
==============================
NAMES: ...................................... FRANKLIN WUNG
COUNTRY: .................................................. ............... CAMEROON
CITY.............................................. .....BUEA
ZIP CODE.............................................. ....................00237

When making the payment you will be required to use a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: ................................................WH EN
TEST ANSWER: .................................................. ........NOW

PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE DONE TODAY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING.

We will provide you with a tracking number once payment is done, which you
are going to track your puppy online via our website.
=========================
This payment should be made as soon as possible, so as to ship these puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, this puppy will NOT be dispatched from the keeping of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the$160. As soon as you are done with the payment you are expected to E-mail us with the payment details, that is the full money transfer details (REFERENCE #/M.T.C.N). We will confirm the payment and get back to you with the updated home delivery details.

OBJECTIVE:

PET TRANSPORT AGENCY; is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets. Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free. Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well. For safety reasons, we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination. This will help reduce the stress on your pet. If warm temperatures are a concern, pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely. But for larger animal, a kennel is not required.

We offer the following Dedicated 24-hour Live Animal Desk Confirmed booking prior to departure Weather conditions constantly monitored at all points. The ability to track and trace the animal from its origin to its destination. Personal handling in climate-controlled vehicles for connections over Continentals hubs when the animal will be exposed to temperatures above 85°F (29.5°C) degrees for more than 45 minutes.

Thanks
STAY TO ENJOY PET TRANSPORT AGENCY
COLORADO
(USA)

BRANCH MANAGER
PET TRANSPORT AGENCY
PET CARGO DEPARTMENT,
COLORADO
(USA)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:02 pm

i will give you the detail i love dog so much i saw a couple of Siberian Husky dog and i contact the email addres at the end he send me this email

ANIMALS AND PETS TRANSPORTER,S DELIVERY AGENCY OMAN
WORLD WIDE ANIMALS AND PETS TRANSPORTERS

DEAR CLIENT
This mail is to inform you that we have your male and macaw parrots to be transported and delivered to your home by Mr,Mario Luis

ANIMAL WELFARE
ANIMALS RELOCATION'S

Welcome to International Pet Moving service
United Kingdom, the relocating pets best friend since 1977.We are working in the collaboration with the Continental and Delta airways.The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets in the above photos; and is recognized as the human-animal bond. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate, you want the best for your pet. Pets Transporters Delivery agency holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flier or a first time flier, Animal pet move specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

We handle all of the following:

• • Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible.
• Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in place
• Pick up your pet at the airport and deliver them to your house.
• Meet them at the destination airport and deliver them to your home....And handle them with care during flight.
We are professional pet movers responsible for the relocation of pets to their new families. When your contract is with us, you are assigned a PERSONAL PET MOVE COUNSELOR who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flight for your pet. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure as smooth a move as possible.

DEAR CLIENT,
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DELIVERY AND RELOCATION OF YOUR MALE
AND FEMALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES
We have information about your male and female Siberian husky puppies by MR,MARIO LUIS here at the Pets Transporters Delivery agency in Argentina to be transported and home delivered to you using the following home address IN OMAN

# Name :...................
# Home Address:.....
# phone number:...............
..City: Home town.....:
NAME PETS(/PUPPY):NILA AND SANDRA
Registration Number of pets:EG-AMOALAE-EU-2012-OMAN
...EMAIL ADDRESS: ...

[pet_airways_06.jpg]
[pet_airways_08.jpg]
The male and female Siberian Husky puppies will come with all necessary papers needed,but as the OMAN veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status,It was done ,all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the pair of Puppies are free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs,cat and horse)so the male and female Siberian Husky puppies are now ready for moving and home delivering services.but it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment ((180$) is paid. The payment of the delivery fee should be done to the our Office in Cameroon, Branch of our Delivery Service, Which is our new construction site.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY USING Western Union o Money Gram BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR OFFICE IN CAMEROON DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE CLOSEST Western Union o Money Gram STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE AIR PETS MOVING PET MOVING SERVICES USING THE ADDRESS;
NB.
WE USUALLY ACCEPT BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING
LIGHT 7 DAYS AHEAD BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA
Western Union o Money Gram . HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING Western Union o Money Gram AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE ADDRESS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE (180$) SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR MALE AND FEMALE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES.

A Western Union centre at a Belarusbank office
PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME ......................................... FANKAM LOVETT NGASSA
COUNTRY........................................... .............CAMEROON
STATE .................................................L ITTORAL
CITY .................................................. DOUALA
POSTCODE ................................ 00237
TEXT QUESTION ............ Happy?
ANSWER............YES'
AMOUNT.....180$
where you can find western union Store in your location.
THANKS MANAGEMENT

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the male and female Siberian husky puppies can be home delivered to you on time ,if the fees is not provided, the puppies will not be dispatched from our detention and you will spend more on daily feeding until the manager OF confirms the payment of the (180$).

The delivery of the puppies at your home will depend on when the payment of the delivery fee is done. The departure time and delivery time for your male and female Siberian husky puppies will be schedule after the confirmation of the payment.

Kindly email us the reference 10 numbers(MTCN), sender's names , use in wiring the money as soon as the payment is done.Immediately the payment is confirm,the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction will be send to you.

Enjoy Our Service OMAN Branch Animal Pet Service

Secretary; Mr Willdon Ghasa
Thanks

HEAD OFFICE EMAIL
Secretary in Charge of Flight Schedule and Updates:
Service contact number; 00447011146696/00447011149002
EMAIL; ANIMALS_PETSTRANSPORT.CO.ES.AU@LIVE.COM
CUSTOMERS
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ZWNzru2wIHNP_g

The image “http://www.zoom-freight.com/Images/trucking.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.zoom-freight.com/Images/trucking.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

STAY SAFELY WITH OUR SERVICE OF PET .

what do you think is this real or fraud
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 am

The message below was posted by the same Cameroon criminals doing the pet scam.

I would have loved to get the contacts of the scammer.I'm a Cameroonian and tend to feel bad when i hear of cameroonians cheating out there.Please call me through +12405665591 <--Scammers phone number (voicemail)Or email me through kolem2@gmail.com<--Scammer's email.I will also prefer you come to cameroon so that we look for him.First of all send me his contacts.I will put him under police care.Don't for get to send me your phone number.
Bye and hope to hear from you.
I am a criminal using the name KOLEM EMMANUEL FOMONYUY LATAR
Yaounde-Cameroon
www.orsites.com/wy/ngo <--Fraudulent web site

(This post was made by a scammer)

Posted by unregistered Kolem Emmanuel, IP 41.204.77.199

He has profiles on Facebook

This criminal also sells pets using that phone number:
Quote:
Email: kolem2@netzero.com
Date Caught: 3/12/2007
IP Address: 41.204.77.189
Host Information: 41.204.77.189
Hi Stacey,i have a good Miniature Pinscher.I'm an African breeder But now i, leave in the US.I like you to call +12405665591 or +237 76782866 for dialogue.I will send images open request.
KOLEM EMMANUEL

KOLEM EMMANUEL FOMONYUY LATAR
CAMEROON
YAOUNDE
ETOUG-EBE
kolem2@gmail.com

Posts dated April 19, 2007
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.