Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Source: TheSun - United Kingdom - Nottingham
Advertisement: http://nottingham.local.thesun.co.uk...4waQoehBf1WCo,
Title: Boston Terrier puppies ready to go (Sun Local)
Text:
Quote:
Boston Terrier puppies ready to go please do contact me directly to this my email address for more information and pictures ok (emilienlitone@yahoo.com)
Source: TheSun - United Kingdom - London
Advertisement: http://london.local.thesun.co.uk/u_r...UFSpTdFFaU_mA,
Title: Boston Terrier pups for good homes (Sun Local)
Text:
Quote:
Boston Terrier pups for good homes please do contact me direcly to this my email address for more information and pictures ok (emilienlitone@yahoo.com)
Source: TheSun - United Kingdom - Swansea
Advertisement: http://swansea.local.thesun.co.uk/u_...A5SBcjA0TsKb0,
Title: Yorkshire Terrier pups for good kids (Sun Local)
Text:
Quote:
Yorkshire Terrier pups for good kids please do contact me directly to this my email address for more information and pictures ok (emilienlitone@yahoo.com)
IP Address: 41.204.72.126 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Emilien Litone
Email: emilienlitone@yahoo.com
Phone: INTLFORMAT / UKFORMAT
Text:
Quote:
hello thanks for contacting my awesome little babies they are three of them (JAYSON,WENDY and NADY) they are u kc register ,vet checked and good associate of kids they are fully vaccinated and are current on shots the shall be coming with their registration papers and a food menu they shall be coming along with some chew toys such as nylon chew toys used for dental hygiene, I am a retired TEACHER This puppies are so dear to me as they did belong to my late HUSBAND who passed away from DEPLETED URANIUM so my greatest desire is to know that the puppies are receiving the best love and treatment my late HUSBAND would have giving them if not of the sudden tragedies and i have to give them out due to my ill health i cant meet up with the puppies daily activities ,But before i give them out i will like to know the kind of home they will be going to and i hope you don't get offended with my questions how old are you? are you married? do you have a vet? do you frequently go on vacation? were exactly are you located? have you ever had puppies before? can you give me a brief description about your environment? I thought i should let you know i just return back to my farm hurt here in (ISLE OF MAN ) so it will be a pleasure if you can come over and view the puppies and make your choice among them,But if you will not be able to come over then i can email you the pictures of each of the puppies for you to make your choice among them then i can help arrange for the puppy to be ship and deliver to your home (So one of the puppy will cost you (130 for the adoption price) and 50 for the shipping charges )which makes a total SUM of 180 for one puppy including the shipping charges and you will be paying the money directly to the delivery agency ok if you will like the puppy to be ship to your home so if ok by you then get back to me for more Details and picture hopping thanks
Name: Airpetservice Globalshipping | Mark Wilson | Par Air Global Delivery Service
Email Address: airpet-shipping@live.com | Americanairlinescargo@arkansas.usa.com | parairworldwidelivestockshipping@live.com | customerservice@gptat.webuda.com
Address:
IP Address: 41.204.72.11 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 702 304 8766 / 07023048766
Phone(s): +44 702 305 2975 / 07023052975
Phone(s): +44 703 187 5735 / 07031875735
Phone(s): +237 94090467
Fax(s): +44 703 187 5735 / 07031875735
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
RECEIVER’S NAMES: JOHN TAMBE
CITY: LIMBE
POST CODE: 00237
TEST QUESTION: TO
TEST ANSWER: {removed}
AMOUNT: £180.00
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Leeds
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538207.html
Title: cute Yorkshire Terriers puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
cute Yorkshire Terriers puppies for sale , for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Dudley
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538255.html
Title: Cute Black Lab puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Black Lab puppies for sale,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Manchester
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538257.html
Title: Cute Border Collie puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Border Collie puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Stevenage
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538265.html
Title: Cute Border Collie/Cavashon puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Border Collie/Cavashon puppies for sale,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Stockport
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538278.html
Title: Cute Boston Terrier puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Boston Terrier puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Middlesbrough
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538285.html
Title: Cute Boxador puppies for sale for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Boxador puppies for sale for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Durham
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538289.html
Title: Cute Boxer puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Boxer puppies for sale,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Blackburn
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538294.html
Title: Cute Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Stoke-on-Trent
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538296.html
Title: Cute Cavalier King Charles puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Cavalier King Charles puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538304.html
Title: Cute Cavalier-Cocker Spaniel puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Cavalier-Cocker Spaniel puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Enfield
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/cute_...-o1538315.html
Title: Cute Cavapoo puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Cute Cavapoo puppies for sale ,for more details you can contact us directly via this email address below (deric_paker@live.com)
IP Address: 195.24.209.14 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Deric Paker
Email: deric_paker@live.com
Phone: +44 703 182 6817 / 07031826817
Text:
Quote:
Hi
Thanks for the mail.i do still have ok the puppies are 12weeks old and
they are kc register vet check and they have taken all there shot and will be
coming with all their papers works ok this puppies are so playful with kids
and other home pets and like the companion of people around him so
much i will like to know some few question about you ok ,have you ever
own a puppy before?do you have kids?are you married and where do you
live? am very sorry about all this question is just that i really need
the best for this baby ok coz am not really selling the puppies out ok am given
this baby out due to the nature of my new job am very busy at my job side i
go to work at 9:50Am and am back home at 7:00Pm so i do really bad
when ever am back and the puppies is always both of them at home so i really
need some one that can promise to me that this puppies are going to have all
the love and care that they will need so do get back to me for more
information and the updates pics of the baby.contact me using this number 07031826817
Below are just some few question we asked..
Where are you located?
Do you have any kids ?
Have you ever own a pet before ?
Why this breed of puppy before?
Why are you interested on this breed?
How soon do you need the puppies over?
Which sex are you interested on?
Sorry for all the question , but we just want to be sure that the
puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the
love and attention they need .
Thanks and waiting for your call
Name: Pet Delivery | Air Pet Oceanic
Email Address: petdeliveryagency@hotmail.com
Address:
IP Address: 41.204.72.107 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 703 182 3176 / 07031823176
Phone(s): +44 870 479 4855 / 08704794855
Phone(s): +44 20 3287 9221 / 02032879221
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES............................ EBOA RAYHOFFMAN
COUNTRY......................... CAMEROON
COUNTRY CODE...................................... 00237
STATE................................ ..... LITTORAL
CITY.................................... ... DOUALA
ADDRESS.............................. 22 AVA AKWA PALCE
TEST QUESTION.......................... TO WHO?
TEST ANSWER....................... MY BABY.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Akwanka Duwen Fru is a name used by a Cameroon scammer who commits Advance Fee Fraud on unsuspecting people seeking Parrots online, one by the name of 'Nina', an African Grey.

Apparent Postal Address (probably bogus)
Apt 4 Boulevard du 20 mai
Yaounde,Cameroon..
Zip Code:00237

Telephone :+237 75333022

This person has been known to post advertisements on a Polish website called "polskastrefa.eu" such as this one [here] (advert now removed)

The advertisement above contained a contact name "Stacy Wood" <stacywood@rocketmail.com>

Despite the obvious "You can not get a Parrot from anyone in Cameroon" this scammer is also involved in B2B frauds, as shown through a search of the telephone number given above.

http://mondoni.en.ec21.com/
About Us
We are suppliers of RBD and CPO Palm oil,Vegetable oil,Soybeans oil we have very good quantity available in stock. We are able to make up between 1000MT to 1500MT/MONTHLY with PORAM specifications.
We are looking for the best partner for this business, If you are interested in buying our product do well to contact us with the email address below. Our price are as follow

Company Profile
Company Name: Mondoni Oil Mill LTD
Country/Territory: Cameroon
Business Type: Manufacturer
Registration Date: 2010/03/10 (Year/Month/Date)
Buyer / Seller in EC21: Seller
Keyword crude palm oil, best quality, great quantity available, good buisness link

Address: #012 Limbe Road,Fako-Division Douala South West Region 00237 Cameroon
Phone: 23775333022
Contact name: Akwanka Duwen
A similar trade profile exists on Tradeford.COM [here] which shows a Fax number of: 23733652145

This is a scammer, he has nothing to offer you except a smaller bank balance. Avoid him.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Edinburgh
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/t_cup...-o1557258.html
Title: T-cup Yorkies puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
just email me back for more information and pictures at (linettemitchell@live.com) (07023037980/ 07023046698)
IP Address: 41.202.196.231 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Linett Micheal
Email: linettemitchell@live.com
Phone: +44 702 303 7980 / 07023037980
Phone: +44 702 304 6698 / 07023046698
Text:
Quote:
HELLO
thanks for the mail regarding my adorable puppies.they are spunky little puppies with an outstanding personality and behavior that you can't help it but fall in love with it.They are home raised and potty trained.They are up to date in their shorts..They are 12 weeks old. All i am interested in is a loving and caring home and a home that would give them all the love,affection and attention that they deserves.They are KC Reg and would be coming with all their
clothing's,toys,blanket,.Due to the mobile nature of my work which is the main reason why i'm giving them out is because I got out a few days ago for a job here in Isle of Man. and it will not be possible for me to take proper care of the puppies So, my greatest desire is to find someone who can properly take care of the puppies and if you can i will be so grateful.I will be very happy if it can be possible for you to come over so as to know you better,but you don't have to worry because i can still arrange for delivery if you cannot come right up here in Isle of Man for the pick... Delivery am sure will be moderate since i spend just too little bringing the puppies up here. If this is ok by you, i will immediately need the following details in order to drop off the puppy as soon as possible at the delivery agency so that delivery can be done to your home soonest.
Names in full...................
Home address.................
City/Town.....................
Mobile number................
Land line number.............
Post code...................
Be reminded that these puppies are for good homes and all you will have to do is to pay £200 for the delivery of the puppy to the delivery agency which will deliver the puppies to your home.Note that that amount include both the delivery fee and the puppy so you will not have to pay any more money okay.My prayer is that you love and care for this puppy just as your own children great-full to you if you should.Do get back and you will have this puppy deliver to your home if all is fine.My New Address
James Brook man,
2nd Floor,
Valery House
, 29-31 Duke Street,,
Douglas, Isle
of Man IM1 2AZ
My numbers are 07023037980 / 07023046698 ply with your address
you will have this sweet and lovely babies deliver to your home this morning. just £200 for puppy both with delivery fee and if you need two puppies i will give you for £300 with all papers
Kind regards.please call us back via 07023037980/ 07023046698
this puppies will be coming with the following
*Health Certificate by a licensed VET*
*Health Record*
*KC Registration Papers*
*Current on Shots*
*Current on Dewormings*
*Girls come with a pretty PINK PET TAXI*
*Boys come with a nice Green PET TAXI*
*Pillow*
*Blanket*
*PUPPIES ARE VERY SPOILED AND LOVED*
Name: Animal Transporta | M. E. Mathas | Therese Tenths
Email Address: petexpresstransporta@live.com | animaltransporta@yahoo.com
Address: {none}
IP Address: 41.204.72.94 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 702 303 4872 / 07023034872
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES OF RECEIVER ......................... SUZY SEBASTIEN
COUNTRY ............................. CAMEROON
CITY ................................... DOUALA
ZIP CODE:............................ 00237
TEST QUESTION:................ WHO
ANSWER:...............................ME
Amount ........................... £200
From the same scammer;

sharonstone20@live.com / happi.suzy@yahoo.com / cindyjen80@yahoo.com / vanpets1987@gmail.com / carolstefani2010@hotmail.co.uk / kellybulton@yahoo.com / brownlevis88@yahoo.com / marymabuton@yahoo.com / kellydaffe@yahoo.com / nancypayson@yahoo.com / babertony@yahoo.com / jeniferthomson61@yahoo.com / fostersmoll@yahoo.com / carorejones@yahoo.com / brinleekelly@yahoo.com / coffinananccy@yahoo.com / teesypinkette@yahoo.com

HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Quote:
thanks for the mail and the interest you have on my horse sure i am glad to help you with that , wait until you have Geovani with you and you will see how great and perfect she is is , firstly she is such an energetic horse well train in both English and western pleasures , she has been broke to ride ,has a calm disposition and well mannered , she is comfortable around others, she is fit to go with you on that as she knows her leads well enough and she is steady on ride . where are you located . i have send you pics of her ,
thanks
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT ,
We wish to inform you that you have a parcel containing
A GYPSY VANNER HORSE here at our agency at the AIRPORT animal control department notified for delivery ,it was registered by Miss IVETTE SANCHEZ
We want to inform you that the transportation AND DELIVERY will be effected as soon as it is activated .The HORSE IS notified to be delivered to the following address here in THE UNITED STATES and we want you to confirm the address because we do not want any stories of WRONG ADDRESS upon delivery

TYPE===HORSE
BREED===GYPSY VANNER MARE
NAME===GEOVANI
MINURE===TRAINED / ENGLISH AND WESTERN PLEASURES>
DELIVERY REGISTRATION CODE===TACD/02/MIN/CM
STATUS====HOME DELIVER

The HORSE was dropped here at the airport animal transport and delivery agency 45minutes ago and we had to inspect all the papers and the health of the horse before we could continue with the shipping , the horse will not need to be checked again at check stop since all the veterinary papers and the vaccines would have been received . Our veterinarian conducted test on the horse and gave us the following documents valid.

DOCUMENTS CERTIFIED AND EXAMINE
= GVHS REGISTERED
= MARE
=CURRENT ON SHOTS
=VET CHECKED VALID
=TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT
= HEALTH CERTIFIED
Registration Documents:AaF/0B29/k1X/08
GCCF Reg. Certi

YOU will have to pay a fee of delivery and upfront deposit of $350 for the HORSE . this IS deposit of the shipping and delivery fee ,also is to ensure the insurance cover to make sure that the horse arrives safely.

The actual cost of the horse will be paid to our agent upon the arrival of the horse to your home address as you negotiated with your sender .
our agent will be making home delivery to your address.

THE transportation and delivery will be effected as soon as transportation fee is payed . we do advice you do the deposit payments as soon as possible so that we can activate the shipping flight and home delivery of the horse to be delivered

You shall be doing the payments to the following branch office address through our agent at the Western Union money transfer agency which is faster and quicker to confirm payments

NAMES : NFOR JOEL ANYI
ADDRESS: 2222 West Loop
STATE : HOUSTON TX
ZIP CODE : 77082

As soon as you do the payment, you do forward to us the Western Union Money Transfer Control Number . once we activate the payments, we shall be sending you the delivery detail information and you will know what time exactly the horse will arrive your home,so you can sign the papers and receive your horse.

STAY AND ENJOY THE SERVICES OF OUR SHIPPING AND
DELIVERY
AGENCY
Director General
BARY COLEMAN
Animal Control department
HEAD OFFICE
WA:UNITED STATES
TELL:6174332196
BRANCH OFFICE
HUSTON TX:

24 HOURS ONLINE SERVICES
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Source: Ad-Mart - United Kingdom - Bristol
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/english_bul...y-o512384.html
Title: ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES READY TO MEET A LOVE AND CARING FAMILY
Text:
Quote:
ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES READY TO MEET A LOVE AND CARING FAMILY
IP Address: 41.202.199.110 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Benson Paker
Email: benson.paker@yahoo.com
Phone: +44 (0)702 304 9876 / 07023049876
Phone: +44 (0)705 517 1140 / 07055171140
Text:
Quote:
Hi {removed},
thanks for the mail and i very much appreciate the interest that you have on my puppies as they are still available and ready to meet a new and forever home, the puppies are 11 weeks old, as they are up up to date with all their shots as well as vet records. Health wise ,the puppies health are guarantee as ,they are proper veterinary check ups.wormings took the following vitamins.3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat,New Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints ,have all paper.
So at the moment i am working with a timber forestry company,so i am not stable we move from one county to the other as the job demands so at this moment i am presently in Aberdeen where i have just been sent for work so i want to give the puppies out so that i will have time for work as my wife traveled to the USA for studies so the is actualy no one to look after the puppies.
I will like to let you know that i am not selling this puppies i am given them out to lovely families so that they should fell the love and care as i am so busy,all i will want from you is that you should take good care for the puppy as your own child,i will not ask you if you can take good care for the puppy or what do you do or how is your environment looks like.
Before you contacted the add you know you are able to have a puppy and that you will be able to take of,so as for you to have the puppy all you will have to do is you just have to pay the adoption fee as well as the delivery fee of the puppy to be delivered to your house if you will not make it to my location it will cost you 200paounds for you to have the puppy in your house,
So it will be best for me to know how soon you want any of them and also get back at me with the sex of which you are after and the name as well,as i have attached the pictures of the puppies for you to see and make your choice from them.
I will love to read from you asap for me to stop all other contact as you can call me on 07023049876 or 07055171140.have a good day.
And may God speak favor into your life and family as this year gets to the end.
Thanks.
Name: PET CHAUFFERS | Xason Oliva | Chris Chambers
Email Address: petchauffeurs@live.com
Address (from email):
IP Address: 41.202.199.164 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 (0)705 515 1893 / 07055151893
Phone(s): +44 (0)703 182 2914 / 07031822914
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES--------------------------------- CONRAD AWANI
COUNTRY----------------------------- CAMEROON
CITY------------------------------------- DOUALA
POST OR ZIP CODE-------------- 00237
You need a test question before sending money to this account.
TEST QUESTION------------------- COLOUR?
ANSWER------------------------ BROWN AND WHITE
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Alloa
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/akita...-o1538279.html
Title: Akita Puppies for Sale
Text:
Quote:
Sonya is a big girl and will probably be a red akita with black piping. Her father has the "widowmaker" in his lines and all of our akitas have excellent temperamnets. You are welcome to came and visit all of us anytime.for more information and pics email us via(lora.hill@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Ardrossan
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/austr...-o1538287.html
Title: Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale
Text:
Quote:
y.AKC and ASCA registerable litter from We're Not in Kansas Anymore,Ya'll by Faithwalk's Journey of the Heart "Rio". These parents have brains,personality,beauty,structure and health. Both are CERF clear and OFA Good. Rio is a very handsome Blue eyed tri (BET) and Kansas is a gorgeous blue merle with blue/amber eyes with very clear color.for more information and pics email us via(lora.hill@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Aughnacloy
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/basse...-o1538291.html
Title: Basset Hound Puppies for Sale
Text:
Quote:
full breed basset hound puppies2 male and 3 female.Mom tri-color blue tick.Dad tri-color saddle back both on sight.very lovable puppies, we are local in the area and you dont have to drive far ..if interested no obligations or if you want to stop buy .for more information and pics email us via(lora.hill@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Aviemore
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/beagl...-o1538295.html
Title: Beagle Puppies for Sale
Text:
Quote:
Porter is a fine tri-colored akc beagle boy. He will be in the 12/13 inch range full grown. He has some amazing bloodlines backing him. He not only has 42 champs showing in his akc pedigree but can also boast that he has 11 ancestors in the beagle hall of fame. Please browse my website to learn a bit about the manner and inviroment in which he is being raised.for more information and pics email us via(lora.hill@live.com)
Source: UKClassifieds - United Kingdom - Arisaig
Advertisement: http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/bicho...-o1538300.html
Title: Bichon Frise Puppies for Sale
Text:
Quote:
Bichon Male Mom: Jenna Raye Dad: Buddy DOB 4/17/10 8 Weeks: 6/12/10 Approximate full grown weight: 10-12 lbs Beautiful coats, very little lemon coloring and very sweet personalities. for more information and pics email us via(lora.hill@live.com)
Name: Alise Poker
Email: lora.hill@live.com
Phone: +44 1325 487 40 / 0132548740 {bogus Darlington number (last digit missing)}
Text:
Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and your interest toward our puppies. Their are 2 male and 3 Female ,11weeks old, weight 2.1ibs .They are champion bloodline, registered,vet check , updated in all shots.well tamed and potty trained, good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very eager and energetic to lean. To begin I will start by asking you some questions, sorry for all the Questions just to be sure my puppies are going to a good home.
Are you a breeder?
Are you use to this breed?
Are you married?
Do you have kids?
What is your occupation?
Give me a Brief Description about your Environment ?
Are you sure that you are going to take care of our puppies?
Were exactly are you located?
With this information I will be for sure that you are going to take good care of the puppies,And I will be Very Happy if you can get back to us with all the Answers to the Questions

Any of the puppies will come with all Registered document,Puppies formula, traveling Kennel, A couple of weeks food, 1year health Guarantee and a Nutrition hand manual regard to their feeding also with a Pet degree sanction.Thanks and Waiting.
Name: Petexpress Consultant | Chris Chambers
Email Address: petexpressconsultant@live.com | petexpressairline@yahoo.com
Address:
Phone(s): +44 703 183 6683 / 07031836683
Phone(s): +44 703 183 6799 / 07031836799
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES------------------------------- NGWA MANASEH
COUNTRY----------------------------- CAMEROON ( CMR )
CITY------------------------------------- VICTORIA
POST OR ZIP CODE-------------- 00237
TEST QUESTION------------------- WHO?
ANSWER------------------------------- ME
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Source: TheSun - United Kingdom - Northern Ireland
Advertisement: http://www.local.thesun.co.uk/r_rsxx...v6NNij7WDpqNI,
Title: Tea Cup male and female Bichon Frise puppies, for adorable prize.
Text:
Quote:
Tea Cup male and female Bichon Frise puppies, for adorable prize. They are all for , but you will be paying just for delivery charges and Change of Ownership Documents from my names to your names as the new owner of the puppy. This will cost just £100 upfront. If you are really interested, get back to us with your full delivery deetails like YOUR NAMES IN FULL, YOUR HOME ADDRESS, YOUR CITY, YOUR STREET ADDRESS, YOUR POST CODE, YOUR LANDLINE NUMBER AND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER . You have to contact us immediately at nj2aron@yahoo.com or frijolitorebecca@yahoo.com or get to us at 07031809516.
IP Address: 41.204.72.36 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Molinge Njumbe | Frijolito Rebecca
Email: nj2aron@yahoo.com | frijolitorebecca@yahoo.com
Phone: +44 703 180 9516 / 07031809516
Text:
Quote:
Hello Dear,

Thanks for the mail and your interest towards my puppies, they are called Goirgian, Rosa and Claudane. They are still available to any family prepare to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoiled with all their need. Giorgian is a male while Rosa and Claudane are Females, All of them are 11getting to 12 weeks old,. They are champion bloodline, pure breed KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots.They have white and brown colors, undocked tails, they are available in the market Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate with kids and other house hold pets also very Energetic and eager to learn. Their parents have no history of any bad disease.
Good companionship and friendly towards new people.
They are also Micro chipped. They have their pedigrees certificates.
Rosa has been adopted. They have their pedigrees certificate.
Only Giorgian and Claudane are left
They are very sensitive puppies and possesses the following characteristics:

FOR Claudane

-She is home and Potty Trained.
-She does not bark a lot.
-She is KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots .
-She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets .
-She is health vaccinated
-She is micro chipped
-She love when been kissed and she gives kisses back.
-She is 11 getting to 12 Weeks old.

FOR Giorgian

-He is home and potty trained
-He barks more than Claudane but not to much.
-He is KC registered, vet check, updated in all shots.
-He likes to keep him self away from the crowd but is also socialized.
-He is health vaccinated
-He is micro chipped
-He barks when he sees strangers.
-He is 11 getting to 12 weeks old.

To begin i shall like to know more about you.

-Are you married?
-Do you have kids?
-Are you familiar with this kind of breed?
-can you Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?
-What is your occupation?
-Were exactly are you located?
i am given them for FREE, each out for £100 including delivery to your door step.
i am located in Fort William Scotland , My home address is , Achintore Road, Fort William, Invernessshire PH33 6RQ‎ .I just relocated there due to the state of my Job .So we do not have much time to cater for the puppies. So if you can not make it up to my home, the best option which is cheap, fast and safety, is by the delivery service. The delivery details required are as below;

YOUR NAMES IN FULL.............
YOUR HOME ADDRESS............
YOUR CITY...............................
YOUR POST CODE...................
YOUR STREET ADDRESS.........
YOUR LAND LINE NUMBER......
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER..........
BREED OF PUPPY.............
SEX OF PUPPY.......................
DATE AND DAY OF DELIVERY.....

Please, contact me back with your full delivery details if you need pictures.

With all these details, your puppy, will be registered at the Courier delivery company under classic and urgent delivery. The delivery company will contact you via email and phone number for confirmation of your address and to direct you on how you will be making your payment upfront. The money transfer slip number, will be use as the puppy's delivery code to activate the puppy's delivery ticket at your doorsteps. The company will email you with a copy of home delivery card which shows the time of departure of the puppy, the puppy matriculation crate number, the puppy micro chipped number,your puppy registration number, vital documents and papers of change of ownership, from the seller's names to the buyer's names and also the exact arrival time of your puppy, over to your home.
thanks.
waiting for your response.
Rebecca.
Name: Pets Travel | Donaldson Usen
Email Address: petstravelnumber1@yahoo.com
Address:
IP Address: 41.204.72.103 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 703 189 1463 / 07031891463
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES:.............. LEMNWI FRU ERNESTINE
ZIP CODE:.............................. 00237
STATE:............... LITTORAL
CITY:............ DOUALA
TEST QUESTION..........How Soon
ANSWER...............Now
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Source: TheSun - United Kingdom - London
Advertisement: http://dogs.local.thesun.co.uk/view/...london-lnd-en/
Title: Your Lovely Home Trend German Shepherd Puppies Are For Sale
Text:
Quote:
Your Lovely Home Trend German Shepherd Puppies Are For Sale.for more info email me via my address(jons_tete@)yahoo.com)okya
IP Address: 41.217.152.96 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Jons Tete
Email: jons_tete@yahoo.com
Phone: +44 703 188 2996 / 07031882996
Text:
Quote:
Hello Dear,
Thank you for contacting me in regards to my Puppies that i am giving out to a lovely and caring home ,first i will like to tell you how happy i feel seeing that there is some one outside there that is very interested and happy to get this lovely puppies re-home,They are registered with the following animal registration club that's kc and they are veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and housing documents, well i will also like to tell you why am adopting this lovely puppies for lovely and caring home,the main reason is because of my working condition. My time table was change so right now i work from Monday to Saturday and my only resting day is Sunday which i am quite busy with church Activities. So there is no one home to carter for them so for that reason i really love some one to take good care over this little puppies, so that's why i want them to go to any caring and loving home that will care and carter for them.And they are so sensitive and possesses for following:
she is by names Rose
- She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets like,cats , birds dogs etc
- She likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
- She likes to be kissed .
- She gets angry when you shout at her, so don't do that.
- She is 9 Weeks old.
He is by name Rocky
- he Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets like,cats,birds,dogs,etc
- he likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
- he likes to be kissed .
- he gets angry when you shout at her, so don't do that.
- he is 12 Weeks old
To begin I will start asking you some questions.cos i want to make sure that my babies are going to a home that they will be spoil with plenty of love and care.
-Are you sure that you are going to take care of any of my babies?
-Gift me a Brief Description about your Environment?
-can you send me a pictures of your self and house?
-Do you have a vet doctor?
-Were exactly are you located? i am giving them out for free Since i got this Job in ABERDEEN,I have been facing difficulties to take proper care of the puppies,if you can i will be so grateful,i can arrange for delivery if you cannot come right up here for the pick.Delivery i sure will be moderate since we spent just too little bringing the puppies up here. If this is ok by you, i will immediately need the following details in order to drop off
the puppies as soon as possible at the delivery agency so that delivery can be done to your home soonest.
-Mobile number
-Land line number
-your postal code
Be reminded that these puppies are for free and all you will have to do is to pay £200 only for the delivery of each of the puppies to the delivery agency which will deliver the puppies to your home. My prayer is that you love and care for these puppies just as i did and i will be always great-full to you if you should 07031882996. Do let me know if all is fine.best regard Thanks
Name: Pets Shipper | M. C. Frank | Therese Tenth
Email Address: iatpetshipper@hotmail.com
Address:
IP Address: 41.205.14.81 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 702 307 8881 / 07023078881
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES OF RECEIVER .... KINGSLY TANYI
COUNTRY .... CAMEROON
CITY .... LIMBE
ADDRESS .... 1 CHURCH STREET,LIMBE
ZIP CODE .... 00237
TEST QUESTION .... WHO
ANSWER .... ROSE
Amount ... £200
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Source: Ad-Mart - United Kingdom - Gloucester
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_bulldo...e-o654272.html
Title: cute bulldog puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
CONTACT ME VIA JOHN.HARRY4521#YAHOO.COM.........CHANGE THE # TO @ BEFORE EMAILING OR CALL US VIA 07031872088
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_cocker...e-o654273.html
Title: cute cocker spaniel puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
CONTACT ME VIA JOHN.HARRY4521#YAHOO.COM.........CHANGE THE # TO @ BEFORE EMAILING OR CALL US VIA 07031872088
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_chihua...e-o654275.html
Title: cute chihuahua puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_siberi...e-o654340.html
Title: cute siberian husky puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_poodle...e-o654343.html
Title: cute poodle puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/cute_pomeri...e-o654354.html
Title: cute pomerian puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
IP Address: 41.202.193.194 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: John Harry
Email: john.harry4521@yahoo.com
Phone: +44 703 187 2088 / 07031872088
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for Contacting in regards to my Male and female pomerian puppies . They are still available,I just got a male and female called Jane and Pongo .they are well raised,potty trained,vet checked,health guaranteed,playful with kids and other home pets,they are very good companion and needs a lot of attention and love affection.they are 10 weeks old and they are pure breed puppies.they will both grow about 5.5ibs and I'm really in need of a very good home for them.because of the fact that i got a new job and i do not have enough time to look after the puppies.

Before giving out my puppies to any home i will need to
know the following from you.
Where are you located?
Have you
any pet-care experience?
Are you a breeder?
How old are you,are
you married with kids and what do you do for a living?
Sorry for all
this Questions (i mean no offense) but just that i
really need a very
loving home for Jane and Pongo
Name: Pet Movers | M. C. Frank | Njike Mokebe Linus
Email Address: petmovers@irelandmail.com | petcourrier@skim.com
Address: {none}
IP Address: 41.202.193.179 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 703 187 2088 / 07031872088
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES OF RECEIVER ... NJEKE MOFEMA LIEVE (or Njike Mokebe Linus)
COUNTRY ... CAMEROON
CITY ... LIMBE
ZIP CODE ... 00237
TEST QUESTION ... WHO
ANSWER ... ME
Amount ... £200
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.