Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 am

Received: from [41.217.156.31] CAMEROON
Quote:
Hi, i am just back from the delivery agency to register Caprile and Charm for your home delivery, i am on my way to work now, so they said will send you a confirmation e-mail for you to confirm you house address and also for them to direct you on how to make the upfront payment of $610 directly to them, please take very good care of these little babies, please don't forget to send me pictures of you and the babies when you receive them today, this is their phone number 870-210-4608 ,call them as soon as you see this e-mail, so that they can give you directives and also tell you when the puppies are going to arrive at your doorstep, thanks for everything.
Received: from [41.217.156.31] CAMEROON
From: Petairways Customer-service <customerservicepetairways@yahoo.com>

Quote:
We take care of all pet travel and relocation needs for pet dogs and cats and their families

http://blog.timesunion.com/mydogband...et-airways.jpg
http://nationworldwidepetdelivery.we...very%20van.jpg

Working Worldwide
WELCOME TO ANIMAL TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT PROFESSIONAL HEAD OFFICE WASHINGTON STATE
updated

Working Worldwide

We have information about MALE AND FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES
TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

PETS,INFORMATION

BREED ENGLISH BULLDOG
SEX
ARRIVAL TIME
MALE AND FEMALE
PENDING.........

QUANTITY

CLIENT REGISTRATION NUMBER
MATRICULATION NUMBER

CRATE NUMBER FROM GIVEN MTCN
PENDING

N/B we have received confirmation from our Head office for wiring the urgent delivery Registration fee of $80 by sender.

EXPECTED DELIVERY ADDRESS

COUNTRY XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RECEIVERS NAME XXXXXXXXXXXX

These puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of he health, it was done and all was fine.

NOTE . THESE PUPPIES WILL BE COMING DIRECTLY FROM AR STATE AND WITH ALL PAPERS AND DELIVERY CARDS AS WELL AS SOME OTHER VET RECORDS FROM THE VET FROM THE TRANSPORT SERVICES SO PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT OKAY SO PAYMENT DIRECTION DOES NOT CONCERN KITTEN . PUPPY. MONKEYS . HORSES STATE OF ORIGIN ( THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING)

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Vet (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when delivered
Health guarantee
CDI documents
Micro Chipped Pedigree
Pet Passport document

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report>>CONFIRMED
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Cage Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

PAYMENT
Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.S . all our U.S based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients RAPID ship payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use both our national and International Accounts for payment which Host is in BRITISH CAMEROON.Due to the high rate of scams here in the U.S.A we have decided to transfer all of our payment to our sub head quarters.

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> 610
METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES
****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER >>>>>>> MORE THAN $65 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER >>>>>>>> LESS THAN $10 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

WE ADVICE YOU TO USE THE SECOND PAYMENT OPTION..THAT IS YOU ARE TO TELL THE WESTERN UNION AGENTS THAT YOU ARE DOING THE MONEY TRANSFER TO (Wendy) YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE AS A GIFT SO THAT YOUR MONEY TRANSFER CHARGES WILL BE LESS THAN 25.
P.S e-mail the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to make the transfer if is your first time. all our payment are been directed to our sub head quarters using our directors address listed below, due to the fact that they are the only one to confirm all our payments before we can activate the flight ticket of your pets here in Arkansas over to your home. all our directors are now in CAMEROON for a board meeting :lol: :lol: :lol: so that is why all payment are been made using their address.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF PAYMENT BELOW:

GUIDES FOR PAYMENT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW ALL THIS INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LATTER. FIRST YOU NEED TO COPY OUT THE DIRECTORS ADDRESS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW IN WHITE AND TAKE IT TO THE CLOSEST WESTERN-UNION LOCATED IN YOUR AREA AT ANY OF THE WESTERN-UNION ADDRESSES AS LISTED BELOW, AND PICK UP A MONEY TRANSFER SENDERS FORM, AS SOON AS YOU PICK UP THE FORM, YOU FILL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THE DIRECTOR HIGHLIGHTED IN WHITE AS IT IS BELOW .THEN YOU PAY THE SUM OF $610, THEN YOU SHALL BE GIVEN A RECEIPT, ON THE RECEIPT YOU WILL SEE A TEN DIGITS REFERENCE NUMBER WHICH IS CALLED (MTCN#), YOU EMAIL US WITH THAT, FOR QUICK CONFIRMATION AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR PUPPIES FLIGHT TICKET BEFORE DELIVERY OF THESE PUPPIES TO YOUR HOME, AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THIS .
ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

NAME------------------------------- AKONE ANTHONY
COUNTRY----------------------------- CAMEROON
CITY-------------------------------------LIMBE
STATE............................................. .LIMBE
ZIP CODE ................................00237

The pet has been registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact us via email and confirm payment by giving your full names and the 10digit reference number for the transfer, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure time of the pet.

HERE ARE SOME OF OUR WESTERN UNION AGENT BANKS AROUND YOUR LOCATION TO MAKE OUR PAYMENT .

http://www.valtravel.ch/images/logo_...tern_union.gif

http://www.valtravel.ch/images/logo_western_union.gif

Below Are Some WesternUnion Locations In Your Area But You Can Use Any WesternUnion Around You:

LOAF N JUG #98
5825 North Academy
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918

OR

SAFEWAY #0835
5060 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF ANIMAL TRUST PETS

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS
TELL : 870-210-4608
US. Safe Hands - Safe Journey

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons

An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who are dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and

intended for the use of the named recipients only. If you have

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not

copy or disclose its contents to any person and immediately delete

the material from your computer system.

Stay To Enjoy Our Services !

International movers International movers

Header Photo

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report. width= International Air Transport Assoication United States Department of Agriculture Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association Animal Transportation Association The International Relocation Associates
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:28 am

Greetings my dear,

it was nice reading from you and i am happy that you have interest for my lovely and adorable little babies,they are not for sale i give them out for an adoption to a caring and lovely family,i am given them out i have gotten a new job in Belgium i will be out of the country very soon, i need a comfortable family that will take of beautiful puppies they will given you for ever i will not take them back from you so all i need is for to take good care for them,

they are two of them a male and a female, 14 weeks vaccinated and registered i call them bruno and ketie they will coming with a one year health guarantee from our vet,their food,toys,crate,
i am located in Germany,and i am doing my finale preparation for my new job in Belgium,so my dear if are going to fine it difficult to come to Germany and take the puppies then we going to use a pets transport agency to transport the puppies from Germany to your home so i will need you send me some of your details that i will use at the transport agency to registered puppies for delivery at your home, he details i need from you are

your full name
your full home address
your city postal code
your phone number

once the registration at agency is done the transportion and delivery will be done at your home,all you have to pay is 170€ per puppy and you will have to pay the money to the transport agency and not me,
i will be waiting to read from you

AIR PETS OCEANIC

AUSTRALIA-BRANCH

OBJECTIVE:
AIR PET OCEANIC CARGO is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets.Our pets' flights and delivery services are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight and delivery cargo to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet. The satisfaction of our clients is always our pleasure.

Dear Client,

We have information about A \ FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY from FERNANDEZ here at our Branch office , to be transported and delivered to you,Using this address:

Delivery Address
Country.......................CANADA
Names...........................................
House Address........Saint John
Phone Number.........

This PUPPY will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the agency's veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure that it's free from all disease, It was done; all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate, The test has been conducted and she is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (BIRDS and CATS).So this PUPPY is now ready for shipment. And the delivery would be done in crate of size 32L X 22W X23H ..Due to much clients at our disposal so right now our account is currently under auditing So you are requested to make the payment directly our sub heaquarters by western union using the western union payment address below.

ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPY DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION SERVICE. THE DELIVERY CHARGES YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY IS
(190 $) .WE HAVE THIS UNIT AT THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET AIR ANIMAL MOVING SERVICES UKRAINE ... USING THIS ADDRESS BELOW:

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS

NAMES...............................MR ABUNAW HENRY AGBOR
TOWN.............................. ODESSA
COUNTRY...................UKRAINE
POSTAL CODE .................0038

Note that once you have paid this fee,you will need to send the reference(M.T.C.N) numbers of your payment to us so that we can activate the puppy's flight .

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to DELIVER the puppy early enough.. If this fee is not provided, the puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of (190 $) Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details..If the money is not paid on time the flight will be change and charges will increase.................

GENERAL DIRECTOR: MR MC MORGAN

SECRETARY : MRS LEANN SUSAN

ALWAYS STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE...WE OFFER 24HOURS OF SERVICE SO FOR ANY MORE INQUIRIES DO CALL IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU NEED TO HURRY UP WITH THE PAYMENT SO AS TO HAVE THE PUPPY ON TIME.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
CANADA BRANCH
CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER +380 630783213
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am

(Sender name is Anna Kong)

Hello,
it was nice reading from you and sorry for the late reply,our kittens are still available and they are doing real well.We do have 2 of them available now and they are a boy and a girl.All our kittens are 11 weeks of age but just so adorable.These kittens have been vet checked,vaccinated and comes with all their paper work including a year health guarantee from our vet doctor.They really love and admire the companion of kids and other pets and will make a good extra in your family.We are giving them out because we have been invited to participate in an upcoming pet research program in the UK,that might last for a year and we will not be able to take them along as we will have less time to love and care for them like we have always done,we have therefore decided to look for them sweet and lovely families that will always love and care for them like we have always done.So all we are interested in is getting a sweet and loving families for the kittens.Please we will be happy if you can give us your assurance that you will always love and care for the kittens for ever like your own child.Have you ever had a pet before,or are you a breeder?the reason for these question is because we just want the best for the kittens and to make sure they are in the right place.
Due to the upcoming program,we have been called up to participate in a training session in Malaysia .So presently we are in Malaysia Perlis with the kittens.We will be happy if you could come over here and get the kittens,but if not possible then we will have to arrange for you a home delivery service,that will bring over the kittens to your home. we do wait for your reply to proceed. so if you are interested in us sending the kittens over, it will cost you S$200 for one kitten,and for this to be done we will need your full delivery details which we will use to register the kittens at the delivery agency to be delivered to your home. they are
your full names?
home address?
Postal code?
Phone numbers?
Best regards

Hello,
dear am so happy to read from you and do appreciate the fact that you are a cat lover and have good experience,i was so impressed with the pics of the cats you have been rearing from birth with you mum and the little kid,we are so concerned to find sweet and loving caring homes for them.We are interested to find them homes like yours where they shall be spoiled and loved,it shall be very possible to send the kitten to singapore since they have all their health papers and have been vaccinated against sickness,so all we shall demand now are your full delivery details to get the kitten register and transported over to your home and all you shall pay for one is $200 to the delivery agency,the will come along side all papers of ownership in your name and accessories,hoping to read from you soonest
Many thanks

Hello,
thanks once more for getting back to us dear,we glad to hear from you so soon, we have to get the kittens register with any pet delivery agency here in Singapore and will let you know the agency by name when they are registered and the agency will let you know the departure and the arrival time of the kittens,so this will sorely depend when we register them and the agency in question.Yes the male and the female we shall send them and you will complete the payment upon arrival,so all we shall need now are just your delivery details so we may look for a reliable pet delivery service here in Singapore which can take them immediately on the day of registration to you home address
Many thanks

(different peep speaking fail english)

Hello,
dear sir and madame,we have seen your delivery details and so happy to find them loving and caring families but sorry for the late reply just very busy all the day long.Tomorrow first thing in the morning we shall get them register before 10;AM and after the registration the pet delivery service will get to you via email and phone on the departure and the arrival time at your home .Hope you stay at home to welcome them,We shall be always great full to be getting up date on how they are doing with you over there
Regards

Hello,
dear thanks for getting back to us but sorry for the late reply,we have got the kittens registered and we were just wondering if you have been contacted by the delivery agency
Many thanks

Thanks dear may be they have their reason why payments are to be made in Ukraine.Please do you know when the delivery will be done?
Regards

(air pet oceanic sent me this..doesnt seems legit at all)

AIR PETS OCEANIC
OMAN
BRANCH

OUR STORY

AIR PETS OCEANIC AGENCY is able to arrange door-to-door transportation worldwide.Successful relocation of your pets requires careful planning with a current knowledge of domestic and international regulations.With that knowledge,along with our extensive network of other global professionals,we can provide time saving and safe transportation of your pets.Our dedication is to the worry-free,hastle-free,cost effective shipment of animals anywhere in the world.

OUR SERVICES

Professional arrangement for door-to-door shipping.
Airline reservation and itinenaries.
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports.
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping.
We can also provide:
Vaccination certificates and documentation adoption papers.
Airline approved shipping containers.
Custom clearance.
Destination/origin ground services.
Home pick up and drop off.
Full service boarding facility.
Pet grooming services

OBJECTIVE

AIR PET OCEANIC CARGO is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets.Our pets' flights and delivery services are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight and delivery cargo to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet. The satisfaction of our clients is always our pleasure.

PURPOSE OF MAIL

Dear Client,

We have information about A MALE AND A FEMALE PERSIAN KITTENS
from MRS ANNA KONG here at our Branch office in Oman to be transported and delivered to you,Using this address:

Delivery Address

Names.....................................
House Address............................

Mobile...........................................

E-mail................clownshinigami@gmail.com

PETS DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE SENDER

Kittens Tag Names- Tony and Sarah
Description and ID card.(Pedigree Certificate)
Vaccination Reccords
Blood Test Affirmation
Tick Treatment
Tapeworm Treatment Records
Ventilated crate
Kitten's Food
Care Information Package

These KITTENS will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the agency's veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure that they are free from all disease, It was done; all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate, The test has been conducted and the kittens are free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (BIRDS and DOGS).So these KITTENS are now ready for shipment. And the delivery would be done in crate of size 32L X 22W X23H ..Due to many clients at our disposal so right now our account is currently under auditing So you are requested to make the payment directly to our sub heaquarters by western union using the western union payment address below.
ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE KITTENS DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE KITTEN TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION SERVICE. THE DELIVERY CHARGES YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY IS
(400 USD)WE HAVE THIS UNIT AT THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF AIR PETS OCEANIC SERVICES UKRAINE ... USING THIS ADDRESS BELOW:

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS

NAMES........................ELVIS NDIFOR
TOWN...............................KIEV
ADDRESS.........................5/7 LENINA AVENUE
COUNTRY........................UKRAINE
POSTAL CODE .................00380

Note that once you have paid this fee,you will need to send the reference(M.T.C.N) numbers of your payment to us so that we can activate the KITTENS' delivery ticket.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to DELIVER the KITTENS early enough.. If this fee is not provided, the KITTENS will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of (400 USD) Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details..If the money is not paid on time the flight will be change and charges will increase...............

.http://au-site-logos.s3.amazonaws.co...e8eaab49a3.gif

Abandoned Pets During Hurricane Katrina

GENERAL DIRECTOR: MR MC MORGAN
SECRETARY : MRS LEANN SUSAN
ALWAYS STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE...WE OFFER 24HOURS OF SERVICE SO FOR ANY MORE INQUIRIES DO CALL IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU NEED TO HURRY UP WITH THE PAYMENT

(Thank You Guys for this Blog)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:33 am

The Cameroon scammers are at it again, with chihuahuas this time.
They even set me a picture, and the dog had a different name on its collar!!!!
Listed below is the "UK" persons first email (that sounds OK) and last email set to me, check on the wording.

Watch out for the wording, its all wrong, and below that the Cameroon "delivery service" emaill!!!!
Plus, they are using a real websites headers and banners to look offical, I have informed them of this.

!!!!The www.sherpa-carriers.com are not to blame, they are a dog bag company and have nothing to do with it!!!!
First email recieved,

hello thanks for the mail,well i am located in Aberdeen and i am willing to ship the puppy to you .but before i do so i will need your full contact information .that will enable the delivery agency that will be doing home delivery to get to your location without any problem.so please i will be very happy if you can provide me with your full names, phone number, house address,postal code,city,name of the nearest airport that you prefer,please i will be waiting for the informations from you so that i can drive and register the puppy to be ship to you tomorrow ok waiting to read from you soonest

Last email after I asked if it was scam and for a phone number,
(its almost the same number as the "delivery company").

Hello,
It was nice reading from you ok,well the delivery agency just told me that you are to pay the money to the heand quarter which is in Cameroon,please i can assure you that this is not a scam ok,you just have to make the payment to them and receive the puppy at your door step,please the puppy has been there for too long and i will not like that the puppy should stay there again,the is no one to take good care of the her,so please do contact the delivery again as soon as you can ok,waiting to read from you after you have receive the puppy.Thanks..

ok call me on 07024080598.

This is the "delivery company" email,

Dear Client,

We have information about a babyCHIHUAHUA PUPPY from Mrs CRUZ AMANDA here at Pet Delivery Agency Branch, ABERDEEN to be transported and delivered to you. Using the following address;

Country..................<removed>
Names
Airport......................<removed>
House Address
Phone Number
Postal Code

This PUPPY will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the
ABERDEEN veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, So the PUPPY is now ready for DELIVERY. But it should be noted that this DELIVERY cannot be carried out unless the fee for the DELIVERY of (£200) is paid for the DELIVERY of this PUPPY, Which will come alongside one of our pet carriers.This payment is to be done to the Headquarter of the company which is in CAMEROON, WHICH IS THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE ANIMAL MOVING SERVICE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPY DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA MONEY GRAM AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET AIR ANIMAL MOVING SERVICES CAMEROON USING THIS ADDRESS;

NAME:BABA YUSIFU
TOWN: DOUALA
PROVINCE: LITTORAL
ADDRESS:1026 KENNEDY AVE
ZIP CODE:00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;

TEST QUESTION: HELLO?

ANSWER: HI.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to DELIVERED this PUPPY early enough. If this fee is not provided, this PUPPY will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the £200. Kindly E-mail immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details, IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS.If the money is not paid on time the flight will be changed

TEL.........................07024063306

GENERAL MANAGER
SAMIJONG TITOH

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICE OF PET DELIVERY AGENCY BRANCH ABERDEEN
SECRETARY
Mrs. KELLY ROY

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
PET DELIVERY AGENCY
ABERDEEN.

I HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE
Luckily I did not send any money, but that means posting on this site was all I could do.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:40 am

thanks for your mail concerning my puppy,well
let me let you know more about this special puppy pinkly,pinkly
is socialized with a wonderful temperament ,pinkly Has been vet
checked by a veterinary Doctor and up to date on all shots,,pinkly is
very fine among kids and other pets like dogs, cats.birds
etc,,pinkly will make a very fine house pet.This little pet loves
playing.,pinkly is adorable and a pleasure to have around,,pinkly is
very friendly,playful and has a very good behavior and a very good
temperament.I am located in Cameroon this where i breed this puppies.I am
giving,pinkly out for out because i am expecting some new litters so
i want to send ,pinkly to any loving and caring home so that i can
take good care of this new littles and give them the love the
deserve.My Baby ,pinkly will bring so much love and joy to your home
or family.you will get just the best from this cute pet.,pinkly needs
attention,lots of love and affection,lots of kisses and hugs, sure
you will give all that to ,pinkly?.you need to pay for the shipment and adoption fee which cost $350.00.Health wise ,pinkly health is guarantee as ,pinkly has proper veterinary check ups.worming s took the following vitamins.3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat,NEW Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints ,pinkly will be shipped
with the following:
1. A 200 series travel kennel (29" L x 19" W x 18" H), Airline
approved. 2.. Health certificate and avid micro-chip form. 3. Updated
and current shot and worming records. 4. 32 Oz. Water bottle they
will be accompanied with a Health Guarantee as well as one Hereditary
Congenital Defect Guarantee..health license are available,pedigree certificate. I will appreciate if you get back with your full names
address and nearest airport that you will want ,pinkly to arrived
at,,pinkly is coming with a hand book which is going to direct you on
the various types of food to be given to ,pinkly as you get ,pinkly
home ok because if pinkly is not well feed you never fill the love.just get back for more pictures if you are interested

and she send me some photo
after I asking her talk on MSN she say she use yahoo, when I use yahoo talk to her, this is what we talk:
xaraspectrum: hi
lissa_tacy: so when are you ready for the puppy to be ship?
xaraspectrum: do you have webcam, I can see the puppy, and talk to you?
lissa_tacy: i don`t have web cam but i hope i attach you some pictures
xaraspectrum: because for some bad experience, that why!! (sorry I'm not say you)
lissa_tacy: you got the pictures of my puppy?
xaraspectrum: yes
lissa_tacy: so are you interested? in getting the puppy?
xaraspectrum: yes
lissa_tacy: hope you know this puppy is for adoption so you have to pay for shipping and adoption o.k
lissa_tacy: hope you will take good care of my puppy?
xaraspectrum: yes I know, I can pay you by paypal, but before it, can I pay you half first, and when you ready before ship give me
xaraspectrum: all the paper
xaraspectrum: and I give the other before you ship, is that ok
lissa_tacy: yes you can pay half o.k
xaraspectrum: sorry about it, just like want I told you before I got very bad experience, I did't received any thing after I make deposit.
lissa_tacy: but there is no paypal here so you can only get this money to me via money gram o.k
lissa_tacy: well i am very sorry for that but i can assure you that you will get your puppy just as soon as you you are done with the payment
xaraspectrum: paypal is the online service, all you need is you e-mail address and
xaraspectrum: register
lissa_tacy: as i told you we don`t have paypal services here o.k is only money gram and western union o.k
xaraspectrum: how I can send you the money by money gram?
lissa_tacy: well when you are ready with the money you get back to me so that i can give you the address via which you are going to send the money that is the address that you will used at the money gram store to do the transfer o.k
xaraspectrum: ok
lissa_tacy: are you o.k with me?
xaraspectrum: yes, I think I can do it online right?
lissa_tacy: so should i give you the address now?
xaraspectrum: yes,
lissa_tacy: so just check your mail box now for the information and address o.k
xaraspectrum: ok, after I make deposit, and when you can give me the infromation? and when you can ship the puppy out?
lissa_tacy: so i just wish to know how longe it will take you to do the transfer?
lissa_tacy: you tell me when you want the puppy to be ship over to o.k?
xaraspectrum: if I can do it online, I will make transfer now.

but after I can't do it online, I need to go to the Canada post office to make payment, the following is the information she give me:
NAME..................CHE JUDE
COUNTRY.............CAMEROON
ZIP CODE...............00237
STATE.....................CENTRAL
CITY.......................YAOUNDE
ADDRESS..............#21 AVENUE KENNEDY BASTOS
TEST QUESTION..........FROM WHO
TEST ANSWER ............TANYA
YOU CAN CALL ME AT (+237)9923-3723 I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON THANKS

what did you feel? please tell me what I need to do, is that scamming????

lissa_tacy@yahoo.ca
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 am

I have had a very recent experience with a King Charles but did not send any monies as I got suspect with the Cameroon account info..

But here are the contacts they used:

scottdereck@hotmail.com
WWW.PETSAIRSERVICES.PAGE.TL
petdeliveryagency@mail.vu

Money to be sent to:

NAME:BANG NGONG

TOWN: DOUALA

PROVINCE: LITTORAL

ADDRESS:1026 KENNEDY AVE

ZIP CODE:00237

Hope this also helps somebody,

Regards,

Lisa
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Nearly became a victim of these people, I'm glad I never paid any money to these sad scammers!!
I am posting a few things on here for people to be aware!

http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/AdRef/TW8...lAdDetails.asp

And where I had to send the money to...

Names........ACHI FRANK
Country......CAMEROON
City.......LIMBE
Zipcode........00237

Test Question.........WHERE
Answer.........HERE

And the company was called Aircargo4pets.
With a phone number too..

And the lady whom I received the emails from...
MorineSolomone@yahoo.com
Phone number for her..........07024 083139
Whom was claiming to be in Scotland.
Beware of this lady!!

Unfortunately the only thing that I will have to pay is a high phone bill as I rang them several times to get information from them as was a bit unsure when they said they would deliver the puppy. :(
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:34 pm

these are real msgs from the puppy scammers. what EVIL horrible human beings!

Hi
thanks for your mail regarding my Puppy.she is still available to any one prepared to provide her with enough care and love,where she will be well spoilt with all he need.she is 10 weeks old and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,she is health guaranteed and registered,vet checked.she is up to date on all her shots and will be coming along side her health papers and vet records.she weights 2.5ibs and it is expected to be 5ibs at full growth.she has a lovely baby doll face and she is called Nina ..I am located in Victoria,Cameroon.Please may i ask you a few questions?where are you located?are you a breeder?do you have kids?Can you also promise that you will take good care of her?At least with this informations,i will get to know better where she will be going to.below is an attachment of her recent pictures for you to see.i just hope you will love her.I will also like you to promise me that you will always send her pictures to me monthly so that i can see how she is doing in your .if you can take good care of her,i will give to you for free adoption okay.i will be waiting for your mail

and here is another!

Hello ,
Thanks for the mail .my babies are still very much available
they are AKC registered putty train have all their health papers and
will come to you with a one year guarantee they are 11 weeks old and
weighs 3.5lbs ..and at full growth Tina and Tiki will be perfect
yorkies . Actually i am looking for some one who will love to take
care of this guys they are playful with kids and will make a good
family companion .i am giving these babies out cos my landlady says's
she does not want to live with pets.so all the tenant that have pets
like me have decided to move out or to give their pets out for
adoption etc .so if you can promise me that you will take good care
of Tina and Tiki from the bottom of your heart and give them all the
love they will need i will be so glad to ship Tina and Tiki to you. .
i love them so much . you will have to send me monthly pics of Tiki
and Tina so that i can also see and know the kind of condition that
these my babies are living in. I am located in WEST CAMEROON were i
have to ship the pups to your location .This Transaction will take
just a 6hours flight okay. You will have to pay $200 for this puppies
including shipment to your location. They will also come with their
video types and some of their playing toys.

QUESTION
HAVE YOU OTHER PUPPIES.......................
CAN YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF THESE PUPPIES....................
DO YOU HAVE KIDS WHO LOVE PETS......................................
WHY DO YOU WANT THESE PUPPIES......................................
HOW OLD ARE YOU............................................... ...................
WHAT ARE YOUR FULL NAMES............................................. ...
CONTACT NUMBER............................................ .......................
NEAREST AIRPORT........................................... ........................
THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.
STAY BLESSED AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Hello Kady,
Thanks for the mail.Now i can be rest assure that my puppy will have a very good and loving home. i will like you to have Tina cus she is more social than Tiki, she plays allot and can make you fell more comfortable and not that demanding like Tiki.But is all left to you to make a choice okay. like i said the puppy will be coming with a food menu,video,playing toys plus a one year guarantee license.This puppy will use use a non stop pet delivery agency and that will take you just 6 hours to get at the Tulsa airport okay.i will be waiting for you to make a choice so that i will tell you how you will go about making the payment so that i can book for the next available flight to your location okay.
thanks and waiting

Hello Lesley,
Thanks for the mail.You will have to make the payment via western union.I will ship Tina as soon as you make payment so that i can book for her flight ticket okay.l am off work today so if you can make the payment today that will be great.So this is how the process is going to work.Copy this information as see below and make the payment via the information okay.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER MONEY TO CAMEROON

RECEIVER'S NAME............................Achu Valery
COUNTRY..........................................C ameroon
ZIP CODE...........................................002 37
AMOUNT............................................ .$100
STATE............................................. ...Limbe
CITY.............................................. .....Victoria
TEST QUESTION................................. For Who
TEST ANSWER...................................For Tina
As soon as you are done with the payment just get back to me with the sender's name and the (MTCN) so that i can pick up the money and book for the next available flight to your local airport.Like i said i am off work today and i have all the time to do that so that you can have her first thing tomorrow morning okay.i will give you a call and please mail me back as soon as you are done with the payment okay.
thanks and waiting

SICK!!!!
sick ppl.

luckily i found this website and realized that they r FRAUD!!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm

We almost got scammed today by Dr Kelly White who lost recently his whife, there for giving for adoption two adorable samoyed puppies for free to a good people providing a nice life for them. And because we are from Bulgaria and the puppies are in UK we had to pay only for the transportation. The puppies were perfect and we had to pay 480Levs, which is about 200 UK pounds via Western union or Moneygram to this details:
FIRST NAME................................. .....................Kum
LAST NAME................................ .........................Edris
ZIP/POSTAL CODE.......................... .........................00237
ADDRESS....................... .......................................Cameroon
TEST QUESTION...................... .............................When?
ANSWER................................ .............................. ...Now.
The transportation was provided by GLOBAL EXPRESS SHIPPING OF PETS (GESOP) www.gesop.tk
All that after a long correspondence with this e-mail address: <k_white005@yahoo.com> Be aware! Be very aware!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:38 pm

I enquired about a female beagle and got this:

EMAIL 1

Good day,
Thanks a lot for the interest in my cute little babies; I
have two available: a male called Emma and a female called Shady. Well
socialised babies; have been vet checked and have all their shots dew
claws removed, tail not docked. current on vaccines and have trained
for wonderful temperaments and personality.. Great around kids and
ideal playmates for other house hold pets. Accept all hugs and I bet
you they will make a wonderful companion for a very long time. They
will be coming over with all paper work..
I have always love and admire this breed of puppy from when I
was a kid; it's of late that I got them from a reputable breeder. The
reason why I have decided to give them out to a loving and caring home
is because; when I got the babies, I got promoted and more work
commitment and responsibility added on my shoulder; meaning I am time
restrained to offer these two babies all the love and attention they
truly deserve. All I want is a promise of you loving them with pride.
I will be happy is you can have them both, but if you decided to have
one, that's not a problem. I am giving out one for £250 including
their delivery fee over to your location.. I have just been transferred
to Scotland.

Please if you could get back to me with the answers to the
following questions I will be grateful:

Are you a breeder?
Are you married?
Have you got Kids?
Where about are you located?
Will you take absolute care of the pupp(ies)
Will you be too money minded as not to spoil rotten the puppy(ies)
Sorry for being inquisitive, just wanted to be sure of the home
my puppy will be going to.

Please get back to me asap!

Best Regards!
Mr. Terry

EMAIL 2

The puppies only go to lovely homes where love and attention will be what they eat daily. I believe you can offer Shady a lovely home. Like I said in the first mail I sent to you, I am giving out one for £250 including paper work and delivery fee. I will need to make the change of ownership papers of Shady from my names and address to yours, so please provide me with the following details:

Your house address
Your full names
Your postal code
Your contact numbers
Your city

As soon as I have the above details, I will make the change of ownership papers of Shady from my names and address to yours. I will also use the above details to make arrangement for delivery of Shady to your home using a pet courier.

EMAIL 3

Good Morning,
I have already registered the puppy for the delivery. The delivery agency will soon contact and let you know how the delivery shall be done and how you shall make the payment to them. They said the delivery ticket is £200. And that you will have to purchase the delivery ticket before the delivery. Out of the £250 I asked you Yesterday for the puppy, you will purchase the delivery ticket from the delivery agency. After one week of the puppy's arrival and you will confirm the puppy's temperament, health and personality, Then I will let you know how you shall pay me the balance of £50, and if you think I have done good by adding the puppy to your family, then you will buy me a bottle of drink. Please you will keep me updated with your discussion with the delivery agency till the puppy gets home today. Immediately the puppy arrives, do let me know.

Thanks

EMAIL 4 - FROM COURIERS

The puppy has been tested by our team of experience Veterinary Doctors for diseases common with these breed of puppies. The puppy has been confirmed healthy and fit for the delivery. We have also checked the puppy for necessary papers. The puppy is ready for the delivery. You have to confirm your names and address so that there won't be another case of wrong delivery. If you have confirmed your names and delivery address, then read below to know you shall purchase an urgent delivery ticket of £200 for the delivery of your puppy:

For our customer's safety and also due to the high rate of fraud, all our UK based accounts are under Auditing and we only receive delivery fee payment of above £1000 in our accounts. All payment less than £1000 have been directed to our sub head quarter in British--Cameroon You would have to make this payment to our sub headquarter in British Cameroon via any money gram transfer service at the post office. You have to copy our Director's payment information and go to the nearest post office and ask for the Money Gram service, ask for the sender's form. Fill in our Director's payment information in the form and hand over the form to the cashiers. You will be given a receipt at the post office which is an evidence that you have paid your delivery charges. On the receipt you shall find a 8 digit reference number, you will either have to call us or e-mail us the numbers. You do not have to dispose the receipt given by Money Gram. You will present the receipt to the delivery agent when he/she on schedule gets to your door step with the puppy. Your puppy has been scheduled to take off with the first delivery of the day which is at 10:15am. From time to time we shall keep updating you till the puppy gets home. Unless the delivery payment is made and our director confirms the payment, we shall not make headway with the delivery of the puppy.

N:B Usually Charges for the money transfer range from 15-25GBP, so in order to pay a low transfer charge at the post office, you are to disclose that you are sending the money to a company. Money transfer charges to companies are usually high, so simply say you are sending the money to a friend.

Director payment details

FULL NAMES:………………….Oru Peter M.

CITY:……………………………… Douala

ADDRESS: 24 MANGA WILLIAMS AVENUE

ZIP CODE:………………………….00237

YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER WHILE MAKING THE PAYMENT. SO MAKE IT;

QUESTION: WHAT MONTH

ANSWER: APRIL

AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE AT MAKING THE PAYMENT E-MAIL OR CALL TO GIVE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION AND SUBSEQUENT ACTIVATION OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY. FOR ANY QUESTION CALL OUR NUMBER AS BELOW:

GENERAL MANAGER

KEVIN O'NEIL

Did I have a lucky escape too? Thankful I didn't part with any money but gutted that the pup I thought I was getting was never going to be mine. I will now look for a local breeder and hold my pup before parting with any of my hard earned cash!!

I hate these people!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.