Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 pm

These dogs came with all necessary papers needed,but as the United States (US)veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status,It was done ,all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that these Puppies are free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Birds, Monkeys and Cats E.T.C).So these dogs are now ready for shipping and delivery ................. But it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the sum of ($400.00USD) is paid for the flight Ticket and wooden crate for this dog and they will come alongside with two of our pet carriers.

This payment is to be done to our Newly Created Cameroon Branch of our Company..

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND USING MONEY ORDER MONEY GRAM STORE AT YOUR LOCATION BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEAD QUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, PAY THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE CITY WIDE SERVICES USING THE ADDRESS;

NB.
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARDS TO PAY WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT FOUR DAYS AHEAD BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA MONEY GRAM SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING MONEY GRAM AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

COPY THE NAMES AND ADDRESS ON A PEACE OF PAPER AND MAKE THE PAYMENT USING THIS INFORMATION

Name: MELVIS NCHANG

City Yaounde
State: Central province
Zip Code/Area code 00237

You will need a Test question and
Answer so use the below
Test Question:
Condition

Answer:
Good

This payment should be done as soon as possible so the papers work for the flight will be put together and the Dogs should be on the next available shipping session ,if the fee is not provided,these Puppies will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the ($400.00USD)
Kindly email us with the Reference number none as the Money Transfer Control number (M.T.C.N) as well as the senders names. As soon as the payment is done...Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt and details to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction shall be forwarded to you before delivery.
Thanks ....................... ..

Sender........................ ............................ Mr Brandy Lance
Type.......................... ...................(Pets-Dog)
Breed......................... ......English Bulldog Puppies

Sex........................... ................... Male And Female
Age........................... ..............12weeks
Vaccination record..................... Approved
Vet Record........................ .Checked Valid
Medical Inspection..............Done
Health........................ .....................Proper

now they are trying to get me to pay 750. us dollars for insurance and a carrier.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:18 pm

To:
Subject: SHIPPING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION OF YOUR FEMALE SAINT BERNARD PUPPY FROM DARWIN
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011

PETS NOW GO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES

Complete Pet Travel Solutions in AUSTRALIA, USA, CANADA and around the Globe.

The Difference is Care!

+61(0)352940964

PET NOW GO SHIPPING SERVICES DARWIN BRANCH
DEAR CLIENT,

YOU ARE WELCOME TO PETS NOW GO SHIPPING DEPARTMENT, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ONE FEMALE PUPPY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE DARWIN AIRPORT BY Mrs. VOTTO STACEY TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

DELIVERY ADDRESS

Name
City
STATE
Address
Post Code
Airport
Phone Number

PUPPY DESCRIPTION

Name DAISY
Breed SAINT BERNARD PUPPY
Age 13 weeks
Sex FEMALE
Puppy ID VIC/00428/VIC/2011
Puppy Document kc. Registration Certificate

OTHERS: TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
VET CERTIFICATES
SHOT RECORDS
FEEDING MANUAL
PET CRATE
FIRST AID KIT

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STIPULATED RULES OF THIS COMPANY, THE VETERINARIANS CONDUCTED ANOTHER TEST TO BE SURE OF THE PUPPY'S HEALTH, IT WAS DONE AND THE PUPPIES ARE FREE FROM DISEASES THAT CAN ATTACK OTHER PETS AND HOUSEHOLDS. SO THIS PUPPY IS NOW READY FOR SHIPPING. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE CANNOT PROCEED TO GET THIS PUPPY ON BOARD A FLIGHT WITHOUT PAYMENT OF $350.00 CONFIRMED BEING SHIPPING AND HOME DELIVERY FEE FOR THE PUPPY.

THIS PUPPY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A CRATE SIZE OF (32L X 22W X 23H), WHICH COMPLIES WITH OUR SHIPPING RULES, AND ADDITION FEE OF $30.00 WILL BE PAID IF YOU WANT THIS PUPPY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEPS. THE SELLER ALREADY PAID $30.00 FOR THIS PUPPY TO BE DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEPS.

SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOCATE THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE TO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF $350.00 DIRECTLY TO OUR FINANCIAL HEAD OFFICE IN CHARGE OF ALL OUR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN SOUTH WEST COASTERN REGION OF CAMEROON SINCE THE FINAL DESTINATION FOR YOUR PUPPY WILL BE VIC, USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO MAKE PAYMENT. HERE BELOW IS OUR ADDRESS FOR WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO US WHILE MAKING THE PAYMENT AT WESTERN UNION STORE.

How to pay FOR YOUR PETS DELIVERY CHARGES by WESTERN UNION transfer
Visit your local western union Agent and complete the "To Send Money" form with the following details

Payable to Director: MAIER ROSETTE
For the amount of: $350
Question / Answer Hello / Hi
Address: 12 AMPLE ST.
CITY TIKO
POST CODE 00237
COUNTRY CAMEROON

Record the MTCN # for your reference and email a copy of that MTCN number to us immediately the payment is confirmed

To make the payment process easier, we have located two western union stores around your address and here are the addresses for the western union stores around your location.

WESTERN UNION STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION

This payment should be made as soon as possible so we can fly this puppy early enough on the next available flight schedule for today DARWIN time. If this fee is not provided, these puppies will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the financial director confirms the payment of $350.00. Please also try to be at home in person at the time of delivery because you will be expected to sign and keep a copy of the Delivery Clearance Card (DCC). When payment is confirmed by our director, we shall send you flight details of these puppies which we describe when he will leave our agency and when he will arrive your nearest airport. Normally it take 30 minutes for us to begin with home delivery after arrival time.

NOTE: AS SOON AS PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPPING FEE IS CONFIRMED WE SHALL CONFIRM THIS RESERVATION, SEND YOU A COPY OF YOUR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT AND GET THE PUPPIES ON BOARD THIS FLIGHT ALONG OTHER PUPPIES. WITH PET FLIGHT SHIPPING SERVICES WE MAKE THE JOURNEY STRESS-FREE FOR YOUR PET

Secretary
Mrs. ANJEH JOYCE

Customer Service
PET FLIGHT SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
Direct line: (+61(0)352940964)
Satellite contact: (01123796540511)
When your payment is confirmed, we will send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery from our website.
(if you can't reach us with our land # use long distant call card to reach our satellite #)

Our goal is to provide an all accommodating, first class domestic and international pet shipping service at a fair price.
Pet shipping, and pet transport services are provided by our experienced team of pet transportation professionals. We offer a specific plan for all of your pet travel needs. Trust our safe & personal service for your loved ones comfortable transport anywhere in the world.
At Pet Flight we have been shipping animals for over sixteen years, we have moved thousands of our pets all over the world. Our main concern has always been the safety, and well being of all pets. We believe our experience, and countless global resources allow us to achieve an unmatched level of personalized animal transport services.

>>>>>>>>>PETS>>>>>>>>NOW>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>INTERNATION AL>>>>>SHIPPING>>>>>>>>>SERVICES>>>>>>>>
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:59 pm

passix15@yahoo.com
manjetpetexpress1@yahoo.com
jetpetsexpress96@yahoo.ca
passiondeliveries@cameroun-online.com
pets_firm@outgun.com
cameroon_policeunit@airpost.net

206 6665361
+237 7218682
+237 6192194
+206 2021597
+237 7203505
237 5615568
237 7725687
237 5006279

send by Money Gram to:
KWATILA FRANKLIN SEVIDZEM

Jet Pet Express

http://jetpetsexpress.tripod.com (DEAD)
Pascal Sakam
KELLA LUCIEN

Anti Scam Internet Police:
Inspector Sango Martinique Roger.
Department of Animal scams.
Anti Scam Police Cameroon Online.
Ministry of Defence., Republic Of Cameroon

Passion Deliveries

Romain Lange

CAMEROON STATE POLICE FOR INTERNET SCAMMERS AND CRIMINALS,
ANNA MARIE JACOBS, CAMEROON.

THE POLICE COMMISIONER
MICHEAL GRANDSON
***Your personal details where removed by the moderator for security reasons***

STORY SUMMARY: xxxxxx xxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, ordered a Capuchin Monkey through an ad in Cameroon (on the Internet). However, she paid for it and did not receive it. The lady that is supposed to be the breeder is called Michelle, her husband is Pascal Sakam. The guy from Jet Pet Express (the Courier Company / pet airline) is called Sandy and they answer something Orange when xxxxxxxxxxx calls. xxxxxxxxxxx and Michelle had an agreement that xxxxxxxxxxx pays half the money and the rest at delivery. xxxxxxxxxxx paid the R 2 500 as she had agreed to on Thursday, 7th September. The monkey was supposed to be delivered on Friday, 8th September. This did not happen. Michelle called xxxxxxxxxxx and said the humidity is too high, the monkey cannot fly but, she will definitely receive the monkey on Monday, September 11th. Then the so called Jet Pet Express called xxxxxxxxxxx and said that they have to deliver the monkey and but she still had to pay R 1500 xxxxxxxxxxxn Rand for taxes, and that the monkey is stuck in Botswana. xxxxxxxxxxx says: They can keep her there because I have to pay the tax first. After I pay the breeder R 2 500 for the monkey. Then they called me again on Thursday, 14th September, to convince me that they have to rescheduled the flight and I have to pay another R 1 500 for the flight to take off – all by money gram in South-Africa. Unfortunately I did not receive the monkey and it seems that they take me for a ride. I lost all my money and was taken for a ride. Until now, there has been no monkey, no money, and Michelle and Jet Pet Express don’t answer their phones, SMS or e-mail.

More important news:

Debby found more than 15 people all being scammed by the same person. She advertise worldwide on about 300 web sites, different sites, different e-mail addresses, same telephone number. They threatend her as well.

This is a scam - there are no such police - all part of the sindicate:

Good Morning Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx,

Mr Kobe Coretor,of the Cameroonian Ministry Of Livestock Fisheries And Animal Husbandary,reported a case of a Monkey you bought from a local breeder here in Cameroon and it never reached you.We found out that the problem was on the part of the transporters of jetpetexpress who fraudulently sold the monkey to some other person and returned with false information the the monkey had died.Presently We have recovered to monkey and since it was Mr Kobe Coretor who reported the case and financed the investigations he is keeping the monkey.So you may call him for he says you have been talking to him,you may call him so you see how he will get your monkey down to you for the monkeys documents all have you name.We look foward to reading from you.
Ministry of Defence.
Republic Of Cameroon.
Madame,
You contacted Mr Kobe coretor in the first place so i think you have his number he said you called him at the ministry asking him to investgate this matter he has not asked for any money but he financed the investigation so i think it would be good if you call him this is his private number anyway 002376149125 .madam we take exception to your calling us corrupt bu we are only doing our job.
Anti Scam Police.

MADAME,
You may be getting the monkey tommorow depending on you,if you can pay
for the monkey to be shipped to you then passiondeliveries here in
cameroon will take care of everything.They deliver animals to many other
countries around the world so it means one of their agents will have to
accompany the monkey their adress is
passiondeliveries@cameroun-online.com if you wish we give your adress
to them and you contact them for delivery arrangements.

Hello,
you think you are putting us through a test,but you don't know what is
happening.I said we can not send the monkey to you without money Mr Kobe
has not seen this mail yet else he will be so angry with you,he uesd his
personal funds to investigate this crime and now you sound like this.Then
tell me why i should keep writing to you when you seem not to be serious
about anything.You say anti scam does not exist have you ever seen
anybody with the adress from the website Cameroun-online.com,if you are
not interested then we proposed sending the monkey to the local zoo here
and to name it Debby so that we will always remember it's story.well you
have till friday to decide.If you are serious then we will help you out.

Another scammer - pretending he is General Johnson:

hELLO DEBBY,

THANKS FOR CONTACTING US SOO SOON.WE ARE ALSO LOCATED IN CAMEROON DOUALA AND WORK IN COLLABORATION WITH CAMEROON INTERNET POLICE FOR SCAMMERS.WE HAVE GOTTEN THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS THIEF AND WE ARE FORWARDING THE NAMES AND PHONE TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR ARREST AND DETENTION OF MR KWATILA FRANKLIN.COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT THE INTERNET POLICE DEPARTMENT THROUGH CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS?
BELOW IS THEIR FULL ADDRESS:

P O BOX 3567,RUE PASTIS,BONABERI
YAOUNDE,CAMEROON,
TEL: 002377725687
FAX: 002375006279
Contact them immediately and get back to us as soon as possible. via email.
Thanks for the quick alert and you will be getting back your cash following justice that will brought upon these internet thieves.
ANNA MARIE JACOBS
CAMEROON.

To: xxxxxx xxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:24 PM
Subject: COPY OF DETENTION ORDER

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxx, we are very happy that our investigation has been very fruitful. In this light, we have in custody three persons directly involved in extortion of money falsefully from you and other people, under the pretext of doing genunine business which is not true. Presently, they are under detention in Yaounde. These three will have to face the law, and it is our duty to look for a suitable lawyer that will handle this case. We have already contacted Barrister Jaff Bill of the Fanfar Law Firm here in Cameroon and he is very willing to levy claims against these criminals. This is a serious case because it involves tarnishing of the reputation of our country and it will be subjected to accelerated judgement which could be something of a single day hearing and final judgement will procceed by the President of the High Court. There are all evidence that the accused have been found guilty and you will be compensated greatly for this. The laws of this country does not adhere to such criminal activities and therefore you should be confident you are getting your money back and in excess. The laywer will be contacting you in not too long from now. He has all your information so please just be patient as he will get to you. Find attached is a copy of detention order which was issued today by the Commissioner of Police No. I of the Younde Central Police Station. We are still following up to get other people involved. Thanks.

General Johson.

I don't know where you get it the information that I send money to Conrad. I will never do that, and not to you or your organization because everthing is false. But I will never stop this investigation. I will get the whole bunch!!!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Letter from Attorney General

Thanks for the mail.You are nothing but just a Fool over the internet to be sending Money to Mr Conrad and the rest for something you will never see.You better send your money to ORPHANAGES,YOU WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS ABUNDANTLY.CUCKSOCKER........WE WILL END THE INVESTIGATIONS HERE AND TO HELL AS YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY NOR YOUR MONKEY/.......

To: <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:11 PM
Subject: RE: Cameroon Consul Website Enquiry

> It's a very good business scam, and the only reason it works is because
> there are buyers. AND THAT'S A CRIME. IF YOU'VE SENT MONEY, KISS IT
> GOODBYE...they can't be tracked in Cameroon, usa England,
> anywhere....and if you complain to police in cameroon or elsewhere you
> will be charged with a crime.
> Why can't people see that the actual cost of freighting animals is very
> expensive, very, and there would be vaccinations, quarantines..
> Why aren't people intelligent enough to know the money the crooks are
> asking wouldn't even pay freight.....stop supporting scamming...
>

Hello Debby,
How did you get to this lady in xxxxxxxxxxx? Is it through email or phone? If it's through phone, then you send us her phone number. We will like to talk with her directly and get some vital information. You should be very careful now with whom you talk with because these guys are in a network and they could still be using some means to disturb investigation. So please be very careful and you should readily provide us with any information that you get by email. Like we told you, we have already contacted a lawyer and he will be backing you up in court tomorrow.
Our investigation has so far shown that Mr. Kwatila Franklin Sevidzem is a renoun scam artist and is currently having an account in Union Bank Cameroon worth $250.000.00 ( Two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars). We are very confident that justice will take it's course. Please just be patient and we are going to recover your money. Please, you should also be very careful with the said Mr. Conrad as his mails we have read through shows he is of thesame network. Don't buy anthing from anyone until we recover your money. We will keep intouch.
Thanks,
General Johnson.

Thanks for the mail.You are nothing but just a Fool over the internet to be sending Money to Mr Conrad and the rest for something you will never see.You better send your money to ORPHANAGES,YOU WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS ABUNDANTLY.CUCKSOCKER........WE WILL END THE INVESTIGATIONS HERE AND TO HELL AS YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY NOR YOUR MONKEY/.......

All these are the same person - Michelle Garner, Advertising under different names on different websites:

Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: Monkey trouble

Debby hanve no worries, these guys will be brought to justice. It just a matter of 3 days if you co-operate with me. Well if your are interested to get a monkey from our farm, i'll need the R1327.00 to meet up with paper work, shipping and insurance. I can not just pick a monkey from the farm and send it to you just like that. i trust you that is why i thought of even send you the monkey without you paying even one quarter of the cost. My interest is to extend my business and you promise me that you will help me. That is the main reason i'm granting you this favour. Also from your stories i really feel very sorry and sympathy for you so if you agree to with my offer, you will be paying the rest of the money installmentally. Or when these guys are tracked down, i'll recover my money from them. I hope you take the great offer i'm offering to you. Looking forward to read from you.
Gk and Co Breeders

Thanks for the mail.I have a male and female capuchin monkey costing $1500.00 each. All this amount includedelivery cost and a travel crate for the monkey.
The monkey is being deliver with Medical Certificate signed by a veterinarian showing it has been proven free from all tropical and genetics diseases.
At the Airport I normally signed a Live Animal Checklist to confirm that i offer it food and water within the fast 1hrs.This is for the safety of the monkey.
Your identification tags with your home address and telephone number, as well as the address and my address , phone number will be include in the kennel. All of them are tame with children and can be handed .Sweet, loving disposition.There are house or family companion not just pets Still on two comfort feeding a day and has been weaned to a proper diet.Hand fed and bottle fed. but also knows how to entertain themself with toys. As you approach towards them it start jumping happily.
All my monkeys are very tame, perfect feather, happy, healthy. So very cuddly, loves to sit on your lap and fall asleep. Behaviour good with kids,dogs, cats, Likes men and women. Loves to ride in the car.
So will need to mail me your city and closest airport.
Thanks
Stephanie/Linleys

Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject: RE : Your Gumtree Johannesburg ad: capuchin and marmoset monkeys ready

Hi
thanks for the mail, yes i still have a fenale baby ready and i do sell her for $850 with delivery and all paper work included,if you are interested i will forward some pictures to you for viewing before we come to a conclusion ofd when you will make payments and the baby delivered
i will love to read from you soon
regards

To: xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: twins babys monkeys for you

Hi
Thanks for contacting us,home of adorable monkey.You are about
purchasing one of the finest monkeys you will ever see. Remember you are
buying a man made breed and it is very important you purchase a quality
well bred monkey. We have some very beautiful home raised capuchin
monkeys. PIKE and Lilly are females baby monkeys, they are 10weeks old now. they have been treated with nothing but LOVE and will only go
to a good homes.. they are diaper trained and leash trained and they are very
loving and wears clothes and likes to lay around and watch TV and take
naps with you. they are friendly and have docile temperment. they are up
to date on all shots and have never been sick. they sleeps with us at
night and comes from a home with no children. pike and lilly will come with a LARGE
custom made wardrobe including 15 diaper covers, 15 short sleeved
shirts, 12 long sleeve shirts,Six pairs of overalls, 15 pairs of shorts,
2 sweatshirts, Halloween costume, Christmas outfit, 12 pairs of pants
including jeans and dress pants, 6 pairs of pajamas all thier Mazuri
monkey chow, treats, biscuits and snacks, diapers and wipes, a 6X6X3
wide powder coated steel cage with two feeding stations and all of the
monkey toys. thier parents are on premises . they love playing with
other house hold pets and are very good with kids. we are selling pike and lilly for
just $1000 including shipping to your door .We ship and deliver same day. These monkey is very use to thier names that they smiles each time you call thier names and i will not like that thier names be changed.they
are been raised in our loving enviroment with lots of love and care
that i want them to go only to an aproved home or to some one who will
give her the best of love.they will not only be a friend but also a
good family companions. If you can get to us as soon as possible, you
will be the lucky owner of these our cute babys.thier pics are at the bottom of this mail.
You can talk to us on phone at 0112379341864 or 002379341864

To: xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Message form Free xxxxxxxxxxx Classifieds

Hello, there is a capuchin monkey available and you can get the baby at any time, when do you want to get this baby of mine, were are you located we will be able to ship and deliver the baby at your home at no extra cost from our main breeding ground here in Cameroon you may call 002375728293 for more information. Thanks shipping and delivery takes at most 8 hours.

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: Monkey for sale

ok there is little baby of 9weeks old and still on bottle.i am in cameroon for the payment procedure i will reply youvery soon for that since i have to contact the general manager to know if payment at dilevery will be possible so please just sent me your cellnumber so that i can call you after contacting the manager. i will be gratful if youcould just sent the number now.

When I realize that Michelle is taking me for a ride, I search through the Internet to see if I can find other breeders in Cameroon that know her and can give me information. I find a guy (don't know is name) but this is his tel no: 2375728293, he assure me that he know Michelle and Sandy from Jet Pet Express and that he will contact them and call me back in two hours time. He did call me, assure me that the monkey is on its way and that I must be patient. It seems that he is one of Michelle's spies.

The cell number of Michelle 2375615568, her so called office number is 2377218682 and 2066665361

You said that if I manage to get the R 1 327.00 you will send me a monkey. Please help me, can we make a deal, you send me the monkey and the moment it arrived I will pay the R 1 327.00. You can trust me. I will get the money from my credit card. Please, please help me, I am desperate to have a monkey.

Debby

Hi ,
Thanks for contacting us,home of adorable monkeys.You are about
and marmoset
monkeys. milky,hannah ,suzzy,julie and jane are females while Kilien
is male and are capuchin monkeys while ladry and kelly are females
and are marmoset monkeys. They have been treated with nothing but
LOVE and will only go
to a good homes.. They are diaper trained and leash trained and are very
naps with you. They are friendly and have docile temperment. They are up
to date on all shots and have never been sick. They sleeps with us at
night and comes from a home with no children. Any will come with a LARGE
including jeans and dress pants, 6 pairs of pajamas all her Mazuri
monkey toys. Their parents are on premises . They love playing with
other house hold pets and are very good with kids. Any of them sells at
just $900 including shipping to your door .We ship and deliver
same day. These
monkeys are very use to their names that they smiles each time you call their
names and i will not like that their names be changed.They
have been raised in our loving enviroment with lots of love and care
give them the best of love.They will not only be a friend but also a
will be the lucky owner of any of these our cute babies.Their pics are at the
bottom of this mail.
You can talk to us on phone at 002375828896
Thank you.

am located at the northern part of Cameroon,where are you located?how soon do you need this capuchin baby?get back to me ASAP for pics and more info.thanks

Subject: Re: ECR Classifieds: capuchine babbies for free
Date: Thu, October 5, 2006 05:03
To: "jacky" kees@webmail.co.za

well for the quarqntine . the monkeys hae all required documents and since
the quarantine mostly checks the medical records the babbies will be
coming with anuptodate records on vaccinations.
i also have a an exportaion document which wil be also be required so
thereis nothing to worry about.

well i usually use the pettransport shipping company. here is thier
website http://pettransport.tripod.com
they are really very good in shipping and delivery .you can contact
them and even find out more about my past shipments. i made to south
africa

HI
THANKS FOR USING THE PET TRANSPORT COMPANY FOR YOUR TRANSPORTATIONS.
THANKS FOR COMMING US IT WILL COST R4000 TO TRANSPORT TWO BABY
CAPUCHIN MONKEYS TO DURBAN xxxxxxxxxxx. AND IT WILL TAKE 6 HOURS
FLIGHT TO ARRIVE DESTINATION.
WELL BEFORE WE SHIP WE HAVE TO CHECK ON ALL THE DOUMENTS OF THE PET
TO SEE THAT SHE IS UP TO DATE AND IN GOOD HEALTH CONDITION SO IF WE
ACCEPT TO TRANSPORT ANY PET KNOW THAT THE PET IS IN GOOD HEALTH AND
LEGAL STATUES AND WILL NOT GO IN TO QUARANTINE.
MICHELLE IS A RENOUN BREEDER AND SHE HA BEEN TRANSPORTING WITH US NOT
ANLY O xxxxxxxxxxx BUT ALSO TO EUROPE AND AMERICA.IT
IS AFTER PROPER EXAMINATION OF THE PET IF IT IS FIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH
CONDITION TO TRAVEL AND ALL PAPERS CORRECT BEFORE WE WILL HAND PUT THE
LITTLE BABBIES ON THE PLANE . THERE IS A 100% GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY AND
ALSO SECURITY.
SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
PAYMENT OF CHARGES CAN BEMADE USING CREDIT CARDS OR DIRECT PAYMENT.
I,E YOU CAN PAY TO THE BREEDER OR EXPORTER AND HE OR SHE BRINGS IT HERE.
OR YOU CAN PAY USING OUR ELECTRONIC MEANS IF YOU AHVE A CREDIT CARD.
DEPENDING IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD.

WE WILL BE VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN
THANKS

--
universal pet transport
infopettransport@airpost.net

OK SO WHAT ARE YOU PROPOSING AS AGREEMENT THAT WILL COVER BOTH OF US.GET
BACK SOON WITH DETAILS OF THE AGREEMENT FOR US TO GO THROUGH IT.
CALL US AT 002377203505 OR 002376192194

REGADRS

GOOD DAY MADAM,
SORRY ABOUT ALL THOS INFORMATIONS BUT YOUW ILL NOT EXPECT A COMPANY
RUNING WITHA CAPITAL OF MORE THAN 140 MILLION DOLLER TO DUBE PEOPLE FOR
JUST 4000 RANDS. THAT IS ON CALLED FOR.
WELL SINCERELY FROM WHAT I HAVE READ IN THE ATTACHMENT YOU SENT ME .I
AHEV FORWARDED THAT TO THE SECURITY DEPARTMENT FOR ASSESMENT. AND
LEGAL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN ON SOME OF THIS THINGS.
BUT MADAM WE DONT GO TO CUSTORMERD TO GET THIER THINGS SHIPPED IN OUR
COMPANY.BECAUSE WE DO HAVE SO MANY CLIENTS AND COURRIES TO TAKE CARE OF.
FRAUD IS JUST EVERY WHERE ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO KNOW WHERE AND HOW
SECURED IT COULD BE BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANYTHING.
IN ALL I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU WE DO NOT EVEN TAKE HALF PAYMENT.
YOUR FILE HAD BEEN OPENED. SO PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE ARE CLOSING IT OR
GOING ON WITH A DEAL WITH YOU.
THANKS

--
universal pet transport
infopettransport@airpost.net

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - One of many happy users:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html

Attached is picture of my baby.She is 6 months old.I am asking $600.00 .Her shipping fees is $200.00 for airport delivery and $300.00 for Door to Doorstep delivery.So you will have to choose delivery.service.Payment mathod is via western union money transfer.

Hello sorry for the late response .
Hi ,
Thanks for contacting us,home of adorable monkeys.You are about
monkeys. Nadine,Katie and Kitty.Katie and Nadine are females while Kitty
is male. They have been treated with nothing but LOVE and will only go
to a good homes.. They are diaper trained and leash trained and are very
naps with you. They are friendly and have docile temperment. They are up
to date on all shots and have never been sick. They sleeps with us at
night and comes from a home with no children. Any will come with a LARGE
including jeans and dress pants, 6 pairs of pajamas all her Mazuri
monkey toys. Their parents are on premises . They love playing with
other house hold pets and are very good with kids. Any of them sells at
just $1200 including shipping to your door from cameroon.We ship and deliver same day. These
monkeys are very use to their names that they smiles each time you call their
names and i will not like that their names be changed.They
have been raised in our loving enviroment with lots of love and care
give them the best of love.They will not only be a friend but also a
will be the lucky owner of any of these our cute babies.Their pics are at the
bottom of this mail.
You can talk to us on phone at 002375828896

Subject: Re:my documents

hello please here is my document. atleat for sure you are now confirmed you are not just sending you money to a just no body ok.
thanks and please get back to me in the morning ok thanks

--- mwimage@mweb.co.za wrote:

To: babbieshome@north.org
Subject: monkeys
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:06:58 +0200

Hi!
The babies are adorable, did I understand correctly that the black and white baby is a girl and the other 2 are a boy and girl? We just need one of the brown ones to be a boy, it doesn't matter what sex the other 2 are. In future if you have more babies would you like us to get buyers for you, my friend has contacts with people who want babies for pets. These 3 are pets for my friend and myself. We both have marmosets aswell, do you have the black eared marmosets and what do they cost?
Have you perhaps sold to a lady in Benoni xxxxxxxxxxx, her name is Maria? Do you know how long the bank transfer takes and will the babies be sent immediately?
Thanks
Karen

Please, may you accept the warmest of greetings from this end where we are trying to make security y our outmarch priority to thrive with such a venture,
Bellow is a clue of the health, weight, and life expectancy of the kind of marmoset monkey I will like you be coming it master. Katy was born on Monday, the 13 of June weight 5.6kg it is recently vaccinated and i assure you of it's invulnerability to any pandemic a view of the picture will actually enable you confirm the untold we are base in Cameroon but remember we carry shipping transaction world wide to our wide variety and other factors. And you know marmoset are a specie of monkey that needs so much care and attention since sometimes they are very very well trained. They are friendly with kids and other pets in the house such as dogs, cats and ferrets marmoset can live for 40 years and for that reason purchasing a capuchin is really a lifetime commitment. The price for the marmoset is 800, for each of the monkey including shipping and custom charges, as for lil she is one month three weeks old now if you are interested get to me, i will like to know how soon you will be needing the monkey is that okay so that i can start preparing for the shipping of the monkey and what I need is your full address and the nearest airport to your place if possible you can still give to us your full address right to your door step is that okay and your phone number so that when they arrive there and do not located your house they will give to you a call and please promise me one think that you will be sending to me pictures of the monkey so that i can know how you are doing with the monkey is that okay. I look forward to hear from you soon as possible. Here is my phone number you can reach me through (002375957651) I will be waiting to hear from you soon as possible

hello debby good morning. sorry about all the delay . but i will send you all informtions about the people that will deliver her as soon as my husband comes back from the airport. for the flightbreactivation. i will send you all detils nd informations ok plese just be patien.
i will be using the jet pet express for shipping the babbies.
http://jetpetsexpress.tripod.com
thanks please be patient will szend you all information in no time

Hi here are The info that I have of the guys that advertised on the
www.ecr.co.za classifieds. Hope this info helps you.

Jackie

The 'breeder'
Subject: Re: ECR Classifieds: capuchine Babbie's for free
Date: Thu, October 5, 2006 20:43
well i usually use the pettransport shipping company. here is thier
website http://pettransport.tripod.com
they are really very good in shipping and delivery .you can contact
them and even find out more about my past shipments. i made to south
africa
contact number +2375615568

My own contact with Michelle and Jet Pet Express:

This scam is giving Cameroon a very bad name - It need to be stopped!!!

Can you please help my. I need the contact information of the President Mr Paul Biya or the head of Police in Cameroon to report the following crime.

My name is xxxxxx xxxxxx from xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx. I order a capuchin monkey through your adds in cameroon, pay for it and did not received it. The lady that is supposed to be the breader is called Michelle, her husband is Pascal Sakam. This lady also operate as Michelle Gardner and there are about 150 SA Websites where she advertise this monkeys. The guy from Jet Pet Express is called Sandy and the answer something Orange when I call. Me and Michelle had an agreement that I pay have of the money and the rest at delivery. I pay in the R 2 500,00 like we agree on Thursday the 7th of September, the monkey was supposed to be delivered Friday the 8th of September, I did not happen. Michelle called me and said the huminidy is too high, the monkey cannot fly but I will defenitely receive the monkey on Monday. Then the so called Jet Pet Express calls me and say they have to deliver the monkey and I have to pay R 1500.00 xxxxxxxxxxxn Rand for taxes, the monkey is stucked in Botswana, they keep her their because I have to pay the tax first. After I pay the breeder R 2 500.00 for the monkey. Then they call me again on Thursday the 14th of September, convince me that they have to rescheduled the flight and I have to pay another R 1 500.00 for the flight to take off.All by money gram in South-Africa. Unfortunately I did not receive the monkey and it seems that they take me for a ride. I lost all my money and was taking for a ride. Untill now no monkey, no money, Michelle and Jet Pet Express don't answer their phones, sms or e-mail. The particulars of the breeder are as follows:

Date: Thursday, August 17, 2006

Category: Items For Sale

Region: xxxxxxxxxxx

Description: baby caps for sale 10weeks old and still on bottles vet checked and vertinary consultations dayly and come along with all doc and an insurance certificate and guarantee of 1year contact 206 666 5361 or +002377218682 for more informations thanks

I pay the money to this person by money gram:

NAME:KWATILA FRANKLIN SEVIDZEM
ADRESS; JENSE FARM ,OBILI 6565 ROND POINT
FINANCIAL SECRETARY
TOWN .YAOUNDE
COUNTRY .CAMEROON
Cell no: 237 5615568

The information of the Jet Pet Express people who was supposed to deliver the monkey to me is:

We are located on the Third Floor Immeuble HAJAR.And we can be contacted through the following

POSTAL ADDRESS

B P 830245 DOUALA
ALFRED SAKER AVENUE
KNB 412 DEIDO-DOUALA
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON

We can also be contacted through the following Telephone numbers,

+237 6192194 Shipping Adviser
+206 2021597 Technical Adviser
+237 7203505 Ligne Group

Or
You can e-mail us at

jetpetsexpress96@yahoo.ca

manjetpetexpress1@yahoo.com
If you just can help me find the people and make them pay my money back, I would be happy. People like them give your country a bad name.

Tracking Results

Home
about Us
Our Contract
Our Location
Tracking Information and Comments.
Our Policy
Our Customers

SENDER: KWATILA FRANKLIN SEVIDZEM
RECIEVER: xxxxxx xxxxxx

PETS : (1) Capuchin

FLIGHT INFORMATION AND DETAILS

Flight Number: JETPETSEXPRESS (AF943)
Departure Time: Douala Intl. Airport
Departure Time: 11:45PM, 11/09/2006
Destination: xxxxxxxxxxx

Terminal: Terminal 2F
Arrival Time: 04:30AM, 09/09/2006
Travel Time: 04:30mins
Aircraft Number: AF943
Classes offered: First Business Economy

Departure Time CDG: 11:45 PM 11 September 2006Flight: AF 164Terminal: Terminal 2E Arrive Time (SA): 4:30 AM 11/09/2006 Classes offered: First Business Economy N/B All times are in local time.

THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SERVICES,YOUR SATIUSFACTION IS OUR GREATEST

B P 830245, ALFRED SAKER AVENUE, KNB 412 AKWA DOUALA CAM.
Enter subhead content here

SENDER: KWATILA FRANKLIN SEVIDZEM

RECIEVER: xxxxxx xxxxxx
PETS : (1) Capuchin

FLIGHT INFORMATION AND DETAILS

Flight Number: Airfrance (AF943)
Departure Time: Douala Intl. Airport
Departure Time: 11:45PM, 12/09/2006
Destination: xxxxxxxxxxx
Terminal: Terminal 2F
Arrival Time: 04:30, 11/09/2006
Travel Time: 04:30mins
Aircraft Number: AF943
Classes offered: First Business Economy
Enter content here

All the conversations that I have with Michelle via e-mail:

hello debby good morning. sorry about all the delay . but i will send you all informtions about the people that will deliver her as soon as my husband comes back from the airport. for the flightbreactivation. i will send you all detils nd informations ok plese just be patien.

xxxxxx xxxxxx <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
Hi Michelle,

The money is in your bank account, the reference no is xxxxxxxxxxx. My home address is xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, my home tel no is 0xxxxxxxxxxx. Who is the people who will deliver my little girl tomorrow? Please send me a name of a contact person so that I can phone them if my monkey is not on time.

Regards,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Monkeys

ok xxxxxxxxxxx here is the payment informations i told you i will send . sorry it was taking quite a while so you willpy .2500 today and the rest upon delivery . please the delivery agent do not take money so you will pay at the money gram as well here are the places where you can go and send the money to . us e the names i hve given to send the money to ok nd plese take long some document to show where you arre living

MoneyGram Agents
International City/Country search in VEREENIGING, xxxxxxxxxxx
2 Agent(s) found
Click Here to try another search.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) STANDARD BANK MEYERTON Hours of Operation

12 LOCH ST MEYERTON
VEREENIGING, xxxxxxxxxxx 1961

Phone: 270163620137

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) STANDARD BANK VEREENIGING Hours of Operation

CNR VOORTREKKER AND GREY AVE VEREENIGING NORTH
VEREENIGING, xxxxxxxxxxx 1928

Phone: 2711860101341
here are the names you will send the money to.

FINANCIAL SECRETARY
TOWN .YAOUNDE
COUNTRY .CAMEROON

PLEASE THAT IS THE NAEME YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEYTO AS SOON AS I GET IT I WILL CORMENCE WITH ALL PREPARATION AND ON FRIDAY MORNING AS EARLIER DISCUSSED I WILL SHIP THE BABY OVER TO YOU. THANKS VERY MUCH AND REMEMBER TO TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO YOUR FRIEND RELATION.COZ OF THE TAX;DELIVERY WILL BE MADE IN YOUR HOME.PLEASE SEND ME THE REFRENCE NUMBER AND THE NAMES YOU USED IN SENDING THE MONEY AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT IT. THANKS AND PLEASE CALL ME WHEN GOING TO THE BANK. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ALONG DOCUMENT TO PROOVE WHERE YOU STAY. COZ THAT WILL SURELY BE ASKED

Can you send me an South-Afican tel no for the monkeys?

xxxxxx xxxxxx

HELLO MADAM.
HERE IS THE NAME OF ARE PICK UP AGENT
YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT.HERE IS OUR HIS HAMES AGENT PLEASE FLIGHT TODAY IS AT 11: 30 YOUR TIME PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY THEN .IF NOT THE LITTLEMONKEY WILL REMAIN IN BOTSWANA AT YOUR OWN COST.
HERE IS THE PICK UP AGENT NAME

NAME: KELLA LUCIEN
COMPANY ADRESS: JET PET EXPRESS DEIDO DOUALA

MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH THE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER SINCE THE BANKING SYSTEM HERE DOES NOT CORRESPOND WITH THAT OF YOUR COUNTRY.THE EARLIER THE BETTER
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

JET PETS EXPRESS <jetpetsexpress96@yahoo.ca> wrote:
HELLO MADAM.
HERE IS THE PICK AGENT
YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT TOMORROW MORNING.HERE IS OUR PICK UP AGENT PLEASE FLIGHT TOMORROW IS AT 12 :30 YOUR TIME PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY THEN .IF NOT THE LITTLEMONKEY WILL REMAIN IN BOTSWANA AT YOUR OWN COST.
HERE IS THE PICK UP AGENT NAME

NAME:KELLA LUCIEN
COMPANY ADRESS:JET PET EXPRESS DEIDO DOUALA

MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH THE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER SINCE THE BANKING SYSTEM HERE DOES NOT CORRESPOND WITH THAT OF YOUR COUNTRY.THE EARLIER THE BETTER
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Can you please be so kind and send me the information of your South-African Office. According to the agent where I buy monkey your people are responsible for the delivery of my baby capuchin monkey. The information of the breeders (agent) is

FINANCIAL SECRETARY
TOWN .YAOUNDE
COUNTRY .CAMEROON

The monkey must be delivered to C.J. xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx. Tel 083 7758876. According to my agent the monkey is set on the plain at 11:30 this morning in cameroon which means she will be at the airport at 18:00 today. I want to know if you are still going to deliver her then tonight? Please call me. This is the first time I do such a thing and I don't know how you people operating. I am very worried.

Regards
C.J. (Debby) xxxxxxxxxxx

Please Note:

This lady is such a big scammer, she advertise on about 150 different xxxxxxxxxxxn Sites, all the telephone numbers is the same but she make use of different e-mail and web address as well as different names. She operate a whole sindicate and some pretend to be the anti scam police, others the General of Police, etc. Including is a list of people working together with her:

Due to my investigation I found out that there is not really an Anti Scam Internet Police:

Good Morning Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx,
Mr Kobe Coretor,of the Cameroonian Ministry Of Livestock Fisheries And Animal Husbandary,reported a case of a Monkey you bought from a local breeder here in Cameroon and it never reached you.We found out that the problem was on the part of the transporters of jetpetexpress who fraudulently sold the monkey to some other person and returned with false information the the monkey had died.Presently We have recovered to monkey and since it was Mr Kobe Coretor who reported the case and financed the investigations he is keeping the monkey.So you may call him for he says you have been talking to him,you may call him so you see how he will get your monkey down to you for the monkeys documents all have you name.We look foward to reading from you.
Ministry of Defence.
Republic Of Cameroon

Madame,
You contacted Mr Kobe coretor in the first place so i think you have his number he said you called him at the ministry asking him to investgate this matter he has not asked for any money but he financed the investigation so i think it would be good if you call him this is his private number anyway 002376149125 .madam we take exception to your calling us corrupt bu we are only doing our job.
Anti Scam Police.

MADAME,
You may be getting the monkey tommorow depending on you,if you can pay
for the monkey to be shipped to you then passiondeliveries here in
cameroon will take care of everything.They deliver animals to many other
countries around the world so it means one of their agents will have to
accompany the monkey their adress is
passiondeliveries@cameroun-online.com if you wish we give your adress
to them and you contact them for delivery arrangements.

Hello,
you think you are putting us through a test,but you don't know what is
happening.I said we can not send the monkey to you without money Mr Kobe
has not seen this mail yet else he will be so angry with you,he uesd his
personal funds to investigate this crime and now you sound like this.Then
tell me why i should keep writing to you when you seem not to be serious
about anything.You say anti scam does not exist have you ever seen
anybody with the adress from the website Cameroun-online.com,if you are
not interested then we proposed sending the monkey to the local zoo here
and to name it Debby so that we will always remember it's story.well you
have till friday to decide.If you are serious then we will help you out.

Madame,
The person sending this to you is a scam there is no Air France Cargo
in cameroon cameroon is not france it is false,beware.thanks.

Hello Debby,
How did you get to this lady in xxxxxxxxxxx? Is it through email or phone? If it's through phone, then you send us her phone number. We will like to talk with her directly and get some vital information. You should be very careful now with whom you talk with because these guys are in a network and they could still be using some means to disturb investigation. So please be very careful and you should readily provide us with any information that you get by email. Like we told you, we have already contacted a lawyer and he will be backing you up in court tomorrow.
Our investigation has so far shown that Mr. Kwatila Franklin Sevidzem is a renoun scam artist and is currently having an account in Union Bank Cameroon worth $250.000.00 ( Two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars). We are very confident that justice will take it's course. Please just be patient and we are going to recover your money. Please, you should also be very careful with the said Mr. Conrad as his mails we have read through shows he is of thesame network. Don't buy anthing from anyone until we recover your money. We will keep intouch.
Thanks,
General Johnson.

General Johnson,

I just want some information. I find a lady here in xxxxxxxxxxx right now who also breed with monkeys. She told me that she also order monkeys from the so-called Michelle, she show me all her papers and the receipts of money gram etc. Michelle rob her of Sixteen thousand rand. She also went to all the people complaining that I went to. She also spoke to a General Johnson with the same numbers that I have. He also send her all the exact information that you send me telling her that Michelle is being arrested and she will get her money back. The only difference is that her case took place three months ago and my took place now. Please send me more assurance - I am going to get on the plane and I am going to visit your President myself with all the information that I have. But I am not going to take this type of noncense anymore. It is time justice took place. Your country's name is so bad in xxxxxxxxxxx no one wants to do business with people in Cameroon anymore. And I am going to send all the information to my President Mr Mbeki as well. I am sorry - but it seems this whole thing is one big scam.

xxxxxx xxxxxx

GENERAL JOHNSON - HA HA HA!!!

How stupid do you think I am? Try whatever you want to, you will not get away with this sceem!!!!!

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx,

Be very cautious: you are very probably victim of a scam. Don't send any money to anybody before our OK !
People on the web pretend to sale animals from Cameroon and to send them via Air France Cargo. Some of them even pretend to be member of Air France cargo or of a cameroonian ministry !

If your contact is reliable: he has to bring the shipment to our warehouse, where our service will prepare the documents of the expedition. Every shipment has an AWB number. You can wait for a copy of the AWB before to send any money, so you will be sure that you shipment exist and is ready to be send.

Once again, I think that you are facing someone trying to steal you.
We are trying to find who pretend to sale animal from Cameroon. Could you help us?

Please send me the internet address where you met this people and all the e-mail you have got from him! This could greatly help us to catch this person. He gives a bad image of Air France cargo and abuse of innocent people trust.

Please write diretly to my assistant Romain lange: rolange@airfrance.fr who looks after this case.

Thanks in advance for your help

Romain Lange

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "xxxxxx xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>
> To: pets_firm@outgun.com
> Subject: ECR Classifieds: gorgeuse capuchin and marmoset monkeys
> ready for adoption
> Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:53:24 +0200

hELLO DEBBY,
THANKS FOR CONTACTING US SOO SOON.WE ARE ALSO LOCATED IN CAMEROON DOUALA AND WORK IN COLLABORATION WITH CAMEROON INTERNET POLICE FOR SCAMMERS.WE HAVE GOTTEN THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS THIEF AND WE ARE FORWARDING THE NAMES AND PHONE TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR ARREST AND DETENTION OF MR KWATILA FRANKLIN.COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT THE INTERNET POLICE DEPARTMENT THROUGH CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS?
BELOW IS THEIR FULL ADDRESS:

P O BOX 3567,RUE PASTIS,BONABERI
YAOUNDE,CAMEROON,
TEL: 00237 7725687
FAX: 00237 5006279
Contact them immediately and get back to us as soon as possible. via email.
Thanks for the quick alert and you will be getting back your cash following justice that will brought upon these internet thieves.
ANNA MARIE JACOBS
CAMEROON.
Hi Debby,

Any adverts from us in Cameroon are fraudulent. “Jet Pet Express” is also a fraudulent use of our name. The jetpetexpress.tripod.com website has been taken down as it was also fraudulent.

To recover your money, I suggest contacting Lycos.com for the IP address of the person who created the above tripod website and passing that to the authorities. With that information they are able to retrieve the account holder of the connection used at that time.

IATA, IPATA, and the US FTC are aware of the fraud and are acting on it. You may wish to notify authorities in your country about it too.

Regards,

Gary.

HELLO
GOOD DAY ,AM THE POLICE COMMISIONER OF THE POLICE INVESTIGATION
UNION OF CAMEROON.ACCORDING TO OVER FRAUD IN CAMEROON WHICH IS
CORUPTION AND TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FOR NOTHING , WE HAVE FINALLY
CAUGHT THREE PEOPLES WHO ARE USE TO TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FOR
NOTHING PRETENING THEY HAVE DOGS AND MONKEYS FOR SALE MEANWHILE
THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES .SO WE ARE WRINTING YOU IN REGARDS OF
ONE MRS MICHELLE GARNER WHO ARE HAVE SCAMED YOUR MONEY.SO RIGHT
NOW WE WANT YOU TO GIVE US ANOTHER EVIDENCE THAT THEY TOOK YOUR
MONEY AND IF POSSIBLE THE PAYMENT RECEIPS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO
THEM.WHILE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU ASAP WE CONTINUE WITH OUR
INVESTIGATION.
WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY.

THE POLICE
COMMISIONER
MICHEAL
GRANDSON
--
micheal grandson
cameroon_policeunit@airpost.net

Hi Michelle,

The money is in your bank account, the reference no is xxxxxxxxxxx. My home address is xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, my home tel no is 0xxxxxxxxxxx. Who is the people who will deliver my little girl tomorrow? Please send me a name of a contact person so that I can phone them if my monkey is not on time.

Regards,
xxxxxx xxxxxx
I complain at the following places without help:

You want me to pay again for the monkeys transport. I refuse. I just want to inform you that today (a few minutes ago) I send letters to the following people / places / magazines etc asking for help:

I send letters to:

The Post Online
Cameroon State - www.state.gov/g/drl/hrrpt
Cameroon News www.topix.net/world/cameroon
All Africa.Com.Cameroon
BBC News - News.bbc.co.uk
Cameroon Police - www.terradaily.com
Cameroon Police - www.militaryfriends.com
Keep Media - Cameroon Police (www.keepmedia.com)

The following Magazines / Newspapers:
Newsweek - UK
Business week - UK
Esquire - Canada
Variety - UK
Atlantic - UK
Huisgenoot - SA
FP Foreing Policy U.K.
consumer.gov-rn.ftc.gov/pls/dvd
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Report Auction Fraud
Cybersource.com
Homestead Fraud Submission www.leepa.org/dotnet
Importers.com
www.pet.ads.com
www.tchad-infonet
exportbureau.com/fraud
Do not submit time sensitive information here.
Contact via help@internet-crime.org.
Please contact your local authorities if your matter is concerning any kind of threat .

You see, I test you, and what happen? I won!!! There is no such Anti Scam Police!!!!! You try to take me for a ride again!!! What I though is going to happen did happen! you ignore all my e-mails the moment I refuse to pay transport money again. You know why? It is because:

1. The so-called Michelle is not caught yet.

2. Mr Kobe is part of the sindicate

3. There is no monkey

4. Jet Pet Express never exist - the team create a web page for Jet Pet Express - the so-called Sandy is also part of Michelle's sceme.

5. Michelle is KWATILA FRANKLIN SEVIDZEM

6. The so-called Sandy from Jet Pet Express is KELLA LUCIEN

7. Kwatila Franklin Sevidzem sold the same monkeys (and send the same pictures) to different people. The following people react on her advertisments and she send all of the exactly the same information:

moyasnygans@yahoo.com
biancaholtz@yahoo.com
antoinetteandrew@yahoo.com
larmets@yahoo.com
derickko@yahoo.com
Avdmerwe@yahoo.com

All these above-mentioned people are willing to testifty against her.

8. Mrs Van Der Merwe is also from xxxxxxxxxxx, she send money away to Michelle for 3 monkeys - she never received the monkeys and Michelle is gone with her money!!!

9. You created the e-mail address of Antiscam Police and Attorney General as well as one for the South-African Police yourself to make me think that there is really an investigation.

But I promise you, I will not stop before I have or either my monkey (that does not exist) or my money back. But that is only until tomorrow. If nothing happen before the end of tomorrow, (my money or monkey back) I am going to take more drastic steps.

xxxxxx xxxxxx

I am serious, it is you that are not serious. Why do you ignore all my
e-mails the last two days? What is happening? If Mr Kobe is funding the
whole thing, why did'nt he send me my monkey? You told me immediately that
you can send my monkey but I first have to pay the transport (money from me
again?) I am more than willing to pay - but first when I have my monkey in
my hand. I am not prepared to take any - any changes again. This time you
must trust me like I trust the so-called Michelle. Send my monkey
immediatly and I will send the money immediately. If I don't have the
monkey tomorrow if will stop communicating with you - buy the monkey that I
order and go on with my investigation like I intend to. I want an answer
immediately!!!!!

xxxxxx xxxxxx

From: "ANTISCAMPOLICE" <antiscampolice@cameroun-online.com>
To: "xxxxxx xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:22 AM
Subject: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE TESTING ANYBODY.

> Hello,
> you think you are putting us through a test,but you don't know what is
> happening.I said we can not send the monkey to you without money Mr Kobe
> has not seen this mail yet else he will be so angry with you,he uesd his
> personal funds to investigate this crime and now you sound like this.Then
> tell me why i should keep writing to you when you seem not to be serious
> about anything.You say anti scam does not exist have you ever seen
> anybody with the adress from the website Cameroun-online.com,if you are
> not interested then we proposed sending the monkey to the local zoo here
> and to name it Debby so that we will always remember it's story.well you
> have till friday to decide.If you are serious then we will help you out.
>

Some of her ads on some websites:

Will check and do immediately Debby

Thanks for bring this to my attention.

(If you want to place a warning on www.consumer-forum.co.za I will place it for you)

Rgs

Frank Coetzee
Cell 083 408 8477 (SMS only)
SA Internet News Group cc
www.domain-hosting.co.za (International)
and www.local-hosting.co.za (Hi-speed Local)

Egon,

I have deleted all adverts that seem to have been placed by persons not living in xxxxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

Bert

ASAQS Webmaster

Sent: 10 October 2006 13:24
To: Bert van den Heever (E-mail)
Cc: Hoffie Cruywagen (E-mail)
Subject: Please remove add!!!

Dear Bert,

Could I ask that you please attend to this matter. Thanks.

Regards

EGON WORTMANN

Hi Debby
We've raised this with our Webmaster and asked him to ban this woman. Many thanks
Diane

Sent: 10 October 2006 11:23 AM
To: ECR Consumerwatch
Subject: Please remove adds!!!

Please remove this add!!! This lady is a scammer. She run away with all my money. Please remove all the adds starting with the 237 Cameroon numbers. These people are scammers and it is one whole big sindicate using different names and e-mail addresses.
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Thank you, i have removed it

On 9/28/06, xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx <xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
Please do not place this add:
CAPUCHINE MONKEYS FOR SALE (viewed 134 times)
Posted By: babbieshom Location: brontox, n.w 00237
Phone: 002375615568 Fax:
Price: R6000 Quantity: 8
Link: Email: babbieshome@yahoo.com
Description: WE HAVE 8 BABBY CAPUCHINE MONKIES FOR SALE AT VERY AFORDABLE PRICES. WE DO DO A HOME DELIVERY SERVICE AND YOUR BABBIES WILL COME WITH ATLEAST A DOZEN OF DIAPERS AND 6 DRESSES. WAITING TO HEAR FROM INTRESTED BUYERS .THANKS

Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:23 AM
To: Seema Diahnan
Subject: Remove adds!!!

Please remove this add!!! This lady is a scammer. She run away with all my money. Please remove all the adds starting with the 237 Cameroon numbers. These people are scammers and it is one whole big sindicate using different names and e-mail addresses.
xxxxxx xxxxxx

***Your personal details where removed by the moderator for security reasons***
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 am

http://www.freewebs.com/petshippers/
Pet Shippers Inc.
21, Airport Rpad,Lagos Nigeria
Tel: +234 8022529354
Email: petshippers@newyorkcity.com

METHOD OF PAYMENT

For International Customers,We accept payment via

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and MONEYGRAM

Payment is made to our cashier's name and address as stated below.

NAME: EZRA MCCOY
ADDRESS" 21, AIRPORT ROAD, LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: YELLOW.

When you make a payment, remember to email us the payment deials as follows for confirmation:
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am

Hello I was recently scammed by a so called "Father Andell Godlove" he says he's from the Saint Louis parish in Victoria Limbe, Cameroon does everything in the name of God and his orphans PLEASE BEWARE THIS ALL A BIG SCAM; he'll the puppy right away and after that the problems begin the calls won't stop to please ask for help since the animal is in danger for staying too long in the airport, he needs boarding money, paperwork all that stuff. I have included all the information he ever sent me in case anyones comes runs into this discusting caracter:
Hello,
thanks for your mail regarding my puppy,She is still available to any one prepared to provide her with enought care and love,where she will be well spoilt with all her need.she is 10weeks old and has very good
temparement with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,she is health guranteed and registered,vet checked.she is up to date on all her shots and will be coming along side her health papers and vet records.she is called nina as you can see in the attachment below hopping you will love it..the reason why i am giving her out for adoption is because working hours are too much for me and it gives me no time to take care of her and also the weather and climate here is not good for her living which might make her sick
and you know that i wont like that to happened so i decide to give her out to a family where she will be well taken care of and treated like a
doughter.and since you are interested in adopting her,i am willing to give to you but you have to first asure me that you will take good care of her and that you will send her pics to me monthly so that i can see how she is doing in her new home.I am located in line 207,second road,Victoria Cameroon.Please may i ask you some few questions?
do you have kids?
are you a breeder?
do you have other pets?
where do you live?
how soon do you want her?
are you sure that you will really take good care of her?get her pics below.i hope you will love her.i will be waiting for your mail asap

hello,
i am a christain and will assure you that rexwill be deliverd at your door steps the shipping cost to your location will be 220 but you will pay 120 as a gurantee,then i will pay the rest of the money and shipped him to you.the rest ofthe money will be paid only when you muts have received him at your door.or i can give you the addresss of the airport so that you will pay directily to the shipping airline.the address below is both my payment and my addrss a well.so if you want to send money you have to use the address below.
WESTERN UNION ..................CAMEROON
COUNTRY.............................CAMEROON
RECEIVER'S NAME........................ANDELL GODLOVE
STATE..................................VICTORIA
CITY......................................LIMBE
ADDRESS.............................MOLIKO 245
POSTCODE...........................00237
TEST QUESTION........................WHO
ANSWER...................................FATHER
HIS EMAIL: father_soths@yahoo.com
HIS REFERENCES:
you can mail tem_lil@yahoo.com,sismourinemapets@yahoo.com and fatther_tyler@adpost.com.
HIS PHONE #:00237 7803011 OR 237 6195652 AND MANY OTHERS BEGINNING WITH 237

DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS SO CALLED GOOD HEART OR HIS ORPHANS BECAUSE ITS ALL A BIG LIE AND YOU'LL END UP LOSING LOTS OF MONEY LIKE I DID...HOPE THIS HELPS.

NOW HES TRYING TO SEND ME A VIRUS THROUGH MY E-MAIL
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 am

From: Petsrelocators Service [mailto:petsrelocatorsservice1989@yahoo.com]

Subject: ***Payment Notification And Delivery Of Your Male and Female Female Yorkshire Terrier Puppies To Be Delivered To Your Home***

WE CAN OFFER YOU FLIGHTS WITH THE FOLLOWING AIRLINE

PET SHIPPING TRANSPORTERS Working Worldwide

Dear Client #101
Accept greetings from pet shipping transport service.We want to inform you that we have information about your(Male and Female Yorkshire Terrier Puppy From Alan Jacob)here at our service that has to be delivered to you using your address which was provided by your sender. it is noted that the delivery can not be carried out without the payment for the shipping and delivery fee which is ($200) is paid.

Below is a confirmation of your delivery address which was provided by your sender below

Receivers Names:xxxx
Receivers Address:xxxx
Receivers Sate:xxxx
Receivers City:xxxx
Receivers zip code:xxxx
E-mail address:xxxx

Animal Breed:Yorkshire Terrier Puppy.

Sex:Male and Female.

PAPERS INCLUDED:
Veterinary Certificate

Shot records
New crate when shipped
Health guarantee
Accessories
More......

FULL SHIPPING REPORT
Shipping Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF PAYMENT BELOW:

This payment is to be done to the third party Headquarters of the animal moving board and implementation department of the company. The animal moving and importation Head Quarters in Cameroon. You are doing this payment in cash because our company's account here in Mississippi are currently under auditing and so we do not take payments through card. So cash wire transfer via Western Union is the fastest way for payment confirmation and quick delivery of your puppy.
Payment Information

RECEIVERS NAMES.......Mr Robert Molango
COUNTRY.................... Cameroon
STATE/CITY.................... TIKO
ADDRESS...............MAKERS ROOM AVENUE
ZIP CODE...............00237

IN MAKING THIS MONEY TRANSFER YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER,MAKE IT TO BE:

Text Question:What's my Name?

Answer..............xxx

Just copy Down the address of above...
Go to the nearest WESTERN UNION store.
They will give you a sending form, you put the above address on the form.
Hand back the form to them along with the cash.
And finally they will give you a receipt of payment and look at the back of the receipt there is a 10 Digits money transfer control number give us an E-Mail back with the number for verification of payment.

WESTER UNION STORES TO MAKE PAYMENT

ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THESE ARE THE INFORMATION'S WE WILL REQUIRE :
SENDERS NAMES...................
RECEIVERS NAMES...............
MTCN#10digit.................. ....

THIS PUPPY WITH DUE RESPECT FROM OUR AGENCY WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH ONE OF OUR PETS CARRIER.AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS AND PAYMENT , THIS PUPPY WAS REGISTERED UNDER URGENT DELIVERY AND AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS AND CHARGES PAID,WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE TIME SCHEDULE OF THE ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF THIS PUPPY.

Additional Pet Shipping Information
Relocation ‚ International Shipping

We base our charges on a combination of: services provided, airport used, and mileage to/from airport. We can provide a firm estimate after speaking with you and knowing just what will be required. There are NEVER any hidden charges. AGAIN, there is NEVER a charge for consultation and planning. Estimates are freely given.
Stay safe and enjoy the services of Pro Pets Transport.
we treat your pet like ROYALTY.

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS

Email: prelocatorsrel@aol.com
Quote:
My husband and I got contacted by this Alan Jacobs about German Shepherd Puppies for sale through Facebook. He included an adorable picture of a puppy named Danny and his sister Sydney all claiming to be located in Mississippi. He of course asked for contact information so he could have the company Pro Pets Transportation check the little guy out, give him shots, microchipping and send him on his little way to my own. We received that wonderful email from them within 25mins of last speaking with this Alan Jacobs.

Dear Client #101
Accept greetings from pet shipping transport service.We want to inform you that we have information about your(Male German Shepherd Puppy from Mr Carl Kelvin)here at our service that has to be delivered to you using your address which was provided by your sender. it is noted that the delivery can not be carried out without the payment for the shipping and delivery fee which is ($200) is paid.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

* Veterinary Certificate
* Shot records
* New crate when shipped
* Health guarantee
* Accessories
* More......

FULL SHIPPING REPORT

Shipping Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF PAYMENT BELOW:

This payment is to be done to the third party Headquarters of the animal moving board and implementation department of the company. The animal moving and importation Head Quarters in Cameroon. You are doing this payment in cash because our company's account here in the USA are currently under auditing and so we do not take payments through card. So cash wire transfer via Western Union is the fastest way for payment confirmation and quick delivery of your puppy.

Additional Pet Shipping Information
Relocation ‚ International Shipping

We base our charges on a combination of: services provided, airport used, and mileage to/from airport. We can provide a firm estimate after speaking with you and knowing just what will be required. There are NEVER any hidden charges. AGAIN, there is NEVER a charge for consultation and planning. Estimates are freely given.
Stay safe and enjoy the services of Pro Pets Transport.
we treat your pet like ROYALTY.

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS

Email: prelocatorsrel@aol.com

Such a lovely script lagging email they send you, it's interesting for sure how so many others seem to have seen the same email before just different names on the receivers information ours was Mr Njeke Lieve of Tiko, Cameroon. Not to mention wasn't the name Chris Chambers a character from Stand By Me. On a local search using the name and Pro Pet Transportation all we could find was the Fraud Watch list. I'm glad my husband and I sat down and really thought about all of this before sending money overseas to a so called company or person that can't seem to be tracked. Also I have written an email to this so called Mrs. Chris Chambers which of course has not been responded to in any fashion. When receiving another message from this Alan Jacobs we explained how his name including this companies was sitting on the Fraud Watch List and how things get around the internet no different then High School hallways, he proceeded in saying he was in shock and for us to not bother with what others saying on these posts including pushing for us to continue and buy this little guy from him. He then offered to pay 100 dollars of the amount owed for the puppy because he'd prove he wasn't committing fraud and put up the other $100. When we continued in saying there are alot of other companies in the US he fell silent. We haven't heard a word since. So my husband and I thank all of you for your posts on this Alan Jacobs and Pro Pet Transportation in Cameroon for without you we would have paid for a dog who isn't even real.

That sad part about all of this is our Aniversary and Husband's Birthday are coming up this next month and all he really wanted was a German Shepherd puppy to add to our loving home.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:13 am

i have searched the internet for some time looking to buy a puppy chihuahua when i cam accross an ad for two puppies for just £200! i thought this was a bargain so emailed the seller for more information. they got back to me asking me for information about myself, ie whether i had kids etc. i eveentually got the seller to send me some pictures of the puppies and fell in love with them.
HOWEVER.... the seller told me they were working in Scotland and were selling the puppies due to work comitments. once they got in contact with the so say courier service i noticed it was situated in cameroon and recieved a phone call from telephone number: 0023797153102.

they are asking for me to send the £200 via a company called money gram.
I was very confused as to why a seller living in scotland would use a courier service in cameroon??? one i typed in the details of the place in which the courier service are i ended up on this site.

i now believe that this is a scam but still, stupidly hope it isnt.

please find below all the information that the so say courier has sent me....

DEAR CLIENT 42,
We have two Chihuahua Puppies here at our agency to be transported to your home address as below from -------. These puppies have been checked for common diseases associated with this breed of puppy by our experienced Vet doctors and has been approved for shipment and delivery to your home address.

Receiving Address:

Full Names:_________________
Address:___________________
C.Numbers:________________
City:_______________

Please you have to confirm the above address before we make head ways

PUPPY (IES) INFORMATION

These puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of their health, it was done and all was fine.

*Breed {Chihuahua}
*Quality Of Breed {Pure Breed }

*ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT THESE PUPPIES WILL BE ARRIVING WITH AT YOUR DOOR STEP

· HAND MANUAL

· FOOD SAMPLE

· BLANKET

· TOYS

· BED

These puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of their health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club:?????????.. Yes
Veterinary Certificate:????..APPROVED
De worm:???????????.Yes
Change of Ownership papers:?.YES
Shot records:??????????YES
New crate when shipped:???..APPROVED
Health guarantee:???????..APPROVED

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
Delivery Report------PENDING DELIVERY
Medical check------CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine----DONE
Micro Chip--------------DONE
Departure------------PENDING
Arrival.-------------PENDING

Your Puppies are now ready for the delivery to the above address, but it should be noted that we can not make headway with the delivery unless we have confirmation of payment of the delivery charge of £200 from our sub-headquarter. Your puppies will come in one of our carriers. This payment is to be made to our sub-headquarter which is British Cameroon. We have their unit responsible for tracking the puppies during the course of the delivery of the puppies to the above address. Currently our accounts are under auditing, so all payment below £500 is directed to our sub headquarter in Cameroon. You are therefore requested to pay the total fund of £200 via the MONEY GRAM using Money Transfer services.

USUALLY CHARGES FOR TRANSFER RANGE FROM 15-25 POUNDS, IN ORDER TO KEEP CHARGES OF THE TRANSFER AT A MINIMAL YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE AT THE POST OFFICE THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A COMPANY. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CHARGES WILL BE HIGH ON YOU AND WE DO NOT WANT THAT, SO YOU SHOULD SIMPLY SAY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND.

You will be using the information below to make the payment.. Copy it on a piece of paper.

Full names:__________Collins Che Ngwa

City:________________Buea

Address:____________Manga William avenue

Zip code:___________00237

You will need a test question and answer at the post office, so make it

Question:__________Hello

Answer:___________Hi

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to deliver the puppies early enough... If this fee is not provided, these puppies will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and we will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the (£200)... Kindly E-mail us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details. If the money is not paid on time the DELIVERY will be changed.

DIRECTOR GENERAL
JOHNSON CREWORD

+447023087999

The original sellers email is : sandrawinas@skim.com

SCAM?? OR REAL??

after reading many threads on here of how many people have gone through the same sort of process i am now really angry at the people who do this, it is appauling and i cant believe it goes on. :( :oops:
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

This is the same as i got but i never completed the transaction - really suspision whole way through as sellers name was pearl and "he" said he was a man plus the whole delivery thing too. I asked for there company webaddress before i confirmed any thing and none of the branding matched the e-mail - total scam
Advert was on www.irishmarket.ie maybe the whole website is fake but then i have no proof of that but its what it makes me think. I will be steering clear of it anyway

The UK's Pet Transport Experts

<Text stolen from AnimalAways' website>

DEAR CLIENT ,
We have a Siberian Husky puppy here at our agency to be transported to your home address as below from Mr. Pearl Constance. This puppy has been checked for common diseases associated with this breed of puppy by our experienced Vet doctors and has been approved for shipment and delivery to your home address.

Receiving Address:

Full Names:_________________**********
Address:___________________*************
C.Numbers:________________*************
County:_______________************

Please you have to confirm the above address before we make head ways

PUPPY (S) INFORMATION

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

*Breed {Siberian Husky}

*ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT THIS PUPPY WILL BE ARRIVING WITH AT YOUR DOOR STEP

· HAND MANUAL
· FOOD SAMPLE
· BLANKET
· TOYS
· BED

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club:……………………….. Yes
Veterinary Certificate:…………..APPROVED
De worm:…………………………….Yes
Change of Ownership papers:….YES
Shot records:…………………………YES
New crate when shipped:………..APPROVED
Health guarantee:…………………..APPROVED

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Your Puppy is now ready for the delivery to the above address, but it should be noted that we can not make headway with the delivery unless we have confirmation of payment of the delivery charge of 150 euros from our sub-headquarter. Your puppy will come in one of our carriers. This payment is to be made to our sub-headquarter which is British Cameroon. We have their unit responsible for tracking the puppy during the course of the delivery of the puppy to the above address. Currently our accounts are under auditing, so all payment below 10000 euros is directed to our sub headquarter in Cameroon. You are therefore requested to pay the total fund of 150 euros via the MONEY GRAM using Money Transfer services. OR

USUALLY CHARGES FOR TRANSFER RANGE FROM 15-25 EUROS, IN ORDER TO KEEP CHARGES OF THE TRANSFER AT A MINIMAL YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE AT THE POST OFFICE THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A COMPANY. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CHARGES WILL BE HIGH ON YOU AND WE DO NOT WANT THAT, SO YOU SHOULD SIMPLY SAY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND.

You will be using the information below to make the payment.. Copy it on a piece of paper.

Full names:__________Dickson Otula

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to deliver the puppy early enough... If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and we will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the (150 euros)... Kindly E-mail us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details. If the money is not paid on time the DELIVERY will be changed.

DIRECTOR GENERAL
JOHNSON CREWORD

STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your mail back. I am happy that you are willing to take care of the puppy .money is not my problem but a lovely home for my puppy. I am located in Douala Cameroon where I will be sending this puppy. It will take just about 7-8 hours flight duration for the puppy to get tight at your house. I know of a reliable delivery agent that will be able to send you the puppy right at your door step. This will cost you just 70 dollars. These 70 dollars is for the change of ownership documents of the puppy from my names to your names as the new owner of the puppy. As for the shipping, I will be taking care of that, so you are taking care just of the change of ownership documents.

So all the necessary information for the delivery will be your;

Full names;
House address;
City;
Postal code;
Telephone numbers;
Nearest airport;

With all these information provided the carrier company in charge of the delivery will be able to deliver the puppy right at your door step. As soon as I have the above information, I will take the puppy to the airport and make a flight reservation for your puppy at the airport so that when you pay the money to them they will send you the puppy.

Thanks and waiting……………………………..
__________________________________________________ _______________________

<Text stolen from AnimalsAway's website>

DEAR CLIENT 42,

We have one Yorkshire terrier puppy here at our agency to be transported to your home address as below from Melanie Fuchs. This puppy have been checked for common diseases associated with this breed of puppy by our experienced Vet doctors and has been approved for shipment and delivery to your home address that Melanie gave us.

PUPPY (IES) INFORMATION
This Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct other tests to be sure of their health, it was done and all was fine.

*Breed {Yorkshire terrier Puppy}
*ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT THIS PUPPY WILL BE ARRIVING WITH AT YOUR DOOR STEP
· HAND MANUAL
· FOOD SAMPLE
· BLANKET
· TOYS
· BED
These puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of their health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club:?????????.. Yes
Veterinary Certificate:????..APPROVED
De worm:???????????.Yes
Change of Ownership papers:?.YES
Shot records:??????????YES
New crate when shipped:???..APPROVED
Health guarantee:???????..APPROVED

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Your Puppy is now ready for the delivery to your address, but it should be noted that we can not make headway with the delivery unless we have confirmation of payment of the delivery charge of 70 dollars. Your Puppy will come in one of our carriers. This payment is to be made to our sub- headquarter which is British Cameroon. You are therefore requested to pay the total fund of 70 dollars via the WESTERN UNION using Money Transfer services.

WESTERN UNION

Full names:__________Asoh Eric
This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to deliver the puppy early enough... If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and we will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the (70 dollars)... Kindly E-mail us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details. If the money is not paid on time the DELIVERY will be changed.
DIRECTOR GENERAL
JOHNSON CREWORD
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:20 am

I was scammed yesterday. I saw an advert in junkmail to adopt Bulldog Puppies from a lady, Kayla D Rosenborg. According to her she register and left the puppy (name of puppy, Aurora) at Pet Movers Delivery Company in Cameroon. The Company phoned me from this nr. +23777622669 and told me to pay R1000 for delivery costs and registration costs. The wanted me to pay by money order or Western Union Bank. Things didn't work out and I couldn't do it so they gave me an FNB account to deposit the money.

I did a electronic transfer to the following acc:

Bank: FNB
Name: KL Sopotela
Acc nr. 62307103242
Branch. 250955

I never received my puppy. I went on the internet and looked for Pet Removers Company in Cameroon. There is no company under that name and I found other puppy scams exactly the same as this one, they only use different names.

The so called Pet Removers Company's details for the money order they wanted me to do is as follows:

Name of person working there: Djeukoua Ripolin
State: Yaounde
City: Bastos
Address: 54 Airport Rd Evidence bt
Postal Code: 00237
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.