Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi,
Nice reading from you. How are you today?. Sorry to say I traveled are 12weeks old,home trained,very healthy with all shots,they has very good temperament with kids and other pets).They will be ship from Cameroon and it will take about 8 hours for the babies to get to your location,As concern shipment we are going to use Air France to ship her from Cameroon to Paris and from Paris to US they will take a transit flight which will be Delta Airlines.This is because Delta airlines is working in collaboration with Air Franc.If you are still interested in adopting Daisy and Dozer Let me know so that we make arrangements for me to send them back to you. I'll love to know if you have any experiences with Bulldogs as it is necessary you know how to take care of them. If you don't , I'll be willing to send them along side their manual and other accessories. Shipping them back home will not be expensive it will cost you($100) and their adoption fee will be $90.Which makes the total sum of $190. so just let me know if you are interested by sending me the address where you want them shipped to, including your phone number. I'll make all the necessary arrangements for you . If you have any question you may want to ask , feel free asking .Below is an attachment of their pics
Hope to read from you again
Thanks
Bobby
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All you are going to spend to get both of them is $190,So will need this information from you to prepare them for shipping to your location.Your full names....House and street address.....A Contact number.....The Nearest Airport to your location.....The shippers will use this information to trace you and deliver the dogs to you at your door step as they offer door step delivery.As concern payment of the money you are going to send the money through Western union.If every thing being equal i will ship them tomorrow in the morning.
Thanks
Bobby
(i put my person info here:oops: )
i twould be awesome if you could send the manual as well im sure it would be a god idea to have it just n case. im great with animals. im so excited. let me know where i need to send the money to through west union and is the correct amount im sending you $190.00? and do i have to do that before i can receive them.

Yes,because i will need to pay the flight tick up front,i will ship then with their manual,all what you are going to spend to get them is $190.Below is my western union payment details.
Western union..........Cameroon.
State......................Littoral.
City.........................Douala.
Names.......................Abdusalam Che.this are my husband names
Address......................6547HN Ave Camm Bonaberi
Post code.................00237.
Test Question............What is it for.
Answer.....................My Babies.
You are going to take this information to any western union store around you and send the money.When you get the ask for a money transfer form which you are going to fill using the above information.after filling you will them pay in the money to the cashier and get back to me with the MTCN(Money Transfer control Number).Please when Daisy and Dozer get to you don't forget to forward some of their photos to me let me see how they are doing in their new home.If you can send the money tonight we will ship them tomorrow in the morning.You can reach me or my husband at 00237 9672 6997 or +23796726997,
Thanks
Ok i will be waiting on you.As soon as u do it get back to me with the MTCN and the sender's name as it's on the western union form.
Waiting on you to proceed.
Thanks
Krista Henry 2213711364 just let me know how things are. ill be waiting for your email or phone call

OK the shipper will Email or call with as soon as every think is done.
Thanks
Bobby

THAT WAS THE EMAILS THAT I HAD WITH THE PERSON PRETENDING TO SEND ME PUPPIES :( her email address being bobby_ju@hotmail.com

then i heard from the animal consultants (managment to be exact (YEA RIGHT))

PETS AND ANIMALS SHIPPING DEPARTMENT

This year we celebrate our 31th anniversary. Cameroon pet delivery Express was launched in April 1979 when Richard Milner’s Camair Group acquired 90% of EBA Express and transformed the airline into one of Europe’s leading low-cost brands. Milner’s aims were to make flying the most convenient, comfortable and best value way to travel around the World. Now it’s 2009 and we’ve lost none of that original passion, our punctuality performance is above 90% most of the time, out customers are happy and we still manage to keep prices low. As for the future, following the common ownership of Virgin pet Express and SN Douala Cameroon Airlines in May 2006, there are big plans afoot to offer our customers more flight opportunities at a price they like and that's the best Express for your pets travel. May we take this opportunity to thank you all for flying your pets at Cameroon pet transport Express over the years!

DEAR CLIENT;
THIS IS THE CAMEROON PETS SHIPPING DEPARTMENT.ACCEPT GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE AIRLINES .
SO CLIENT,We wish to inform you that your puppy have been registered to be shipped from Cameroon Commonwealth Street Douala international Airport to US with the following detailed information

Tag name / BreedDaisy and Dozer/ English bulldog Puppies

Sex / HeightFemale / 1-7inches
Crate / Microchip #Model 10 / 5802
City / StateLittoral, Douala Cameroon
Airport Of Departure
Douala International Airport
Sender / OwnerMrs Abdusalam Che

TO BE DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;

Name Krista *******

Email /Tel./NAMEE-mail: klh2372@gmail.com
Names:Krista Henry
Tell:**********

country
U.S.A

Home Address
Address:*****************

Destination Airport
Airport:dulles airport

SO CLIENT
We got your details for delivery Reservation of a Female and male English Bulldog puppies by names,Daisy and Dozer from Mr Abdusalam Che. This mail is to make sure that your Reservation is booked and The Details Double Checked Before Confirmation sent to you 3 or 4 hours before take off time .We are Very Pleased to announce to You The Fact That Our Head Office Inspection team will approved Your Booking and Reservation for Your Pets Delivery which was done today the, 10/04/09 by Mr Abdusalam Che from Cameroon .The puppies will be ship and deliver to your home address below.
-The reservation number is, 05J328 B
-The account number is, 121
-Account Name ,Krista Henry

Names:Krista Henry
Address:************
Tell:************
Airport:dulles airport

The flight of the puppy will take place today, Friday 10/04/09 at exactly 12:45am. Your puppy will be checked in and a costumer care service will alert you of the where about of your puppy every 50 minutes.Due to the fact that any pet using our service requires at least 1 hour Rest before delivery,your puppies will be delivered at exactly 8:00pm prompt Today Evening at your door step . So make sure you are at home to receive the puppy.This information will be confirm with full flight details 2 or 3hours before take off time.
Thanks.
The management.

BELLOW SHOW HOW YOUR PUPPY WILL BE DELIVERED AT YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

TODAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Client.
We want to notify you that we can not proceed with the shipment.This is due to the fact that the puppies don't have an Insurance cover,Their Insurance has already expired, so we need an insurance cover of at least 5 months before we can proceed with this shipment or else when Daisy and Dozer get to the UK they will be held by customs.This insurance will cost you the sum of $452 dollars.It will also cover them on their way to your area.if any thing happen to them the insurance company will take care of it.Take note this money will be refunded back to you upon their arrival.That is one of our agent will present a refundable form from the insurance company to you which you are going to sign on it and collect your money back along side Daisy and Dozer .Note that only $430 will be refunded back to you in cash.You have just 24 hours to work out thing or else Daisy and Dozer will be taking to the Government Zoo..Take note $430 will be refunded back to you along side Daisy and Dozer.Also we can't proceed without this insurance cover because they will be held in UK..
NB
The money will be refunded back to you upon the arrival of the puppies.Please you have to do something as soon as possible or else they puppies will be take to the pets rescuer zoo.We are contacting you because all paper works proved that the puppies belong to you.
You can send the money via western union to this address below
PAYMENT INFORMATION USING WESTERN UNION

State. : Littoral.
City : Douala.
Names : Scrop Bryant.
Address : 8765 Down Villy Dokoti
Po Box : 986 D'la.
Test Question : we need an
Answer : insurance.
Take note this money is refundable upon their arrival.When you send the money get back to me with the MTCN..
Thanks
The management
TELL : 00237-97628478
Pet Travel Consultant.

NB.
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT FOR PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING FLIGHTS THREE WEEKS AHEAD BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA WESTERN UNION AND ALSO IF YOU PUPPIES AN INSURANCE IMMEDIATELY YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY IT VIA WESTERN UNION. SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING WESTERN UNION AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD.
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

Sender is Krista Henry (im soooo stupid ) i cant believe i paid :(
MTCN= <removed>

We got the Money and we will be taking the puppies to the Airport to book them the next available flight to your area,As soon as we are done with that, we will then get back to you with their flight information.You need not worry, because the puppies will get to you safely and you money refunded back to you in cash.
Thanks
The management.

Dear Client,
We wish to inform you that the next available flight to your location will be at 11:45pm Our Time,From Terminal BC4,it will take a 6 hours flight to the UK and From UK the same Terminal BC4 WILL Take a transit Flight to dulles Airport which will also take another 6 hours for the puppies to get to dulles airport.So the puppies will be delivering your home at exactly 5:45am in the Morning.That is 5:45am your time.Please be at home.

We shall Call you tomorrow in the morning as soon the puppies get to your closest airport,
Talk to you tomorrow in the morning.
Thanks
The management.

THEN AFTER I HAD BEEN WAITING UP FOR THE PUPPIES TO GET TO MY HOUSE AT 6:36AM I GET ANOTHER EMAIL....

It took us long to Email you because we where trying to arrange thing our self,But due to some problems in the UK we could not proceed with their transit flight,The Puppies had been held by the quarantine commission in Uk.They said you need to have a Cities Permit and a Quarantine Certificate. This Cities Permit, Permit you to Import Puppies from one country to another, and the quarantine Certificate is to insure that the puppies are free from any Disease THAT can affect Human beings and other house hold pets.that Any pets Leaving from one country into The US need to the checked before getting into the US.So they said we need to contact the ministry of live Stock Cameroon to get a quarantine Certificate and a Cites Permit.

you have to contact the Ministry of Live Stock Cameroon to get those papers.Email them at ministry_live_stock@feelings.com ,We had contact the Ministry and they said it will cost you $400 for the Cities Permit and $422 for the quarantine Certificate.So from what we learn the Money will be refunded back to you if the Puppies are tested and they are Free from any harmful Infections( any Disease that can affection Humans and Pets in the US) so will need the total of $822 to pay for the Document and will then fax them to the Quarantine and they will test the puppies and release them for shipment.
We have also talk to the original Owners of Daisy and Dozer and they confirm that the puppies are free from any harmful disease.So be Sure that the money will be paid back to you as soon as the puppies get to you without any problem.We have also check and we are sure that the money will be refunded back to you.We are very sorry for all the Inconvenience it may Cause you.

Note
Make sure you contact the Ministry at ministry_live_stock@feelings.com
Thanks

i know now that at this time that this is all a scam. there are no puppies. if you were a true buisness you would have known all of this from the begining. i cant believe that this is happening. can you please just send me my money back.
We are very sorry for all what is going on.It's not our fort that the US Pets Rescuer department has set up the Quarantine rule.We have being talking with My Abdusalam Che and He Said they are going to pay $422 for the quarantine papers, so what is needed now is $400.Please this is a well renown company with high portfolio so we will not stood low to take advantage of good people like you.We will not tarnish the image of our company just because of may $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$We are not out for your money all we want is to get the puppies over to you.
Thanks
The Management.

Well then they can use the $452 out of the insurance that they said they were getting back, either the dogs show up tomorrow or you ad Abdusalem Che are being reported.
Please contact me through email and stop calling my phone. it is a cell phone and is being charged alot of money. which i do not have anymore cause all you keep doing is asking for more money.... and more money... i was told how much it was going to be and that it was all. if you truley are a true business you would have known i was going to have to go through all of this. ive looked all this up online and there is no such thing. ive also ready fraud sites that the emails they are getting are like the ones i am getting. so i guess you have made so much money doing what you do and noone ever recieves their pets. you really hurt me. i cared more about getting these puppies more then i did about paying the money. i think you are not only managment (which you are not) but you are also Abdusalam Che (which is not your real name) or you are working with him to get money from inicent people.
what you do is wrong. i will never make this mistake again.
You can send me my money back through west union:

state : Virginia
Name : Krista Henry
Question: what is it for
Answer: return money

i will be expecting the number to pick my money back up ASAP. and dont tell me you dont have it becuase i know there were never any puppies and that you are using the money for your personal use.
We are very sorry the was for their Insurance, if you are not willing to get the puppies we are going to ship them back to Cameroon.
okay listen if your gonna spend money to ship them back to cameroon then spend the money on the puppies to get passed this and to my house. and the money for the insurance you said i was gonna get back.. send me my puppies or send me my money back. because what you are doing is fraud!
I WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT IT WASNT TRUE. but i know now there are no puppies and i feel so stupid for not researching and just wanting to pay and get what ive always wanted since ive been little :(

BY the way the animal shipping guys email was petsdeliveryman2@deliveryman.com

Always look at the bottom of your email for this

--
Be Yourself @ <removed>
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at <removed url>

you can make up any email address and what you want it to be before the .com part i wish i had figured that out before i lost my money
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 pm

BE AWARE OF THESE POSTINGS AND SCAMMERS; HERES A COPY OF THE EMAILS SENT
Sent: Mon 6/22/09 2:19 PM

Hello,
I am glad to read from you regarding my puppies.
They are Akc and Vet and will make a very good house hold pet and a great companion..I am giving them out for adoption only to a good and loving homes.The reason why I am given this puppies out is because I do not have enough time for them .They are very sensitive English bulldog puppies and portray the following:-
They eat 2 times kiki and have adapted to that.They are very humble and take to order like when order them to lie down.They are Micro Chipped-Hand Fed,DNA tested and USDA Standard.They are potty trained and gets along well with kids and other house pets.

The Puppies are AKC ,CKC,UKC, and is potty trained.
The Puppies like kisses .that makes them get more adapted to you.The puppies would be approximately 3..5IBS my estimations at full grown.
The puppies would come along side their crates,tis, clothings and Blankets for Cold.
Note we are Christians.
But before we go deeply about the puppies,i would like to know more about you and your family like:
Are you Married?and with kids?
How is the nature of your job?
Would you take both puppies?
Why do you want a puppy(s) at this time?
Are you a Christian?
Also get back to me with your your phone numbers,City,Zip code.
With all the information above,i would be able to know more about you and the home that my puppies would be going to.Below this attachment are their recent pictures hope you adore them .The female puppy is called Milo and the male Banly and i am asking $300 for the two puppies hope you can afford that?.
Please email me back with all the information so that we proceed.
Thanks and God Bless

2nd email

Oh My God ,Your home sounds loving and perfect for Milo and Banly.Thanks for your soonest respond.i am Faith the wife of Penn i must say that we are so excited to let Milo and Banly to your loving home.We trust you so much now that you have assured us a loving home.We have choose you as the new parent of Milo and Banly .Milo and Banly would get along well with your family. To tell you a bit about my self,i am 29 and i am expecting my first baby .I got married 2 years back and we are so happily married.I have been with dogs all my life as my Grand Father was a breeder in Georgia where i grew up because I usually go there on holidays and would spend much time with the animals and house pets there.I got Sadie as a result of my wedding.Milo and Banly's mother and my number is 0023779452521 or +23779-45-25-21
was given to me as a wedding gift.Their mum put them to birth and then pass out.so i have been with Milo and Banly since then until i travel to Cameroon We traveled to Cameroon on research base we are out to carry out biological research on the bark of tress in Cameroon..The country is good in wood and some of the trees serve as medicines and many touristic site here and we will love you to one day come and visit us.we would be in Cameroon for 10 months before coming back . So Milo and Banly would be shipped to you from Cameroon where we are presently relocate and it shall take just about 14-15 hours to get to your location that is a days flight. They would be shipped to you through American Airlines.They would be shipped along side other puppies and would be well taken care of.The shippers
offer door step delivery and also they ship to your nearest airport.........These puppies would be coming with all their papers,toys,clothings and blankets.They will would also be coming with a hand book for their up bringing.All we are interested in is a loving and caring home and you have promised us that,and that is the reason why we want you to accept this babies into your lovely home and take them as your new family members.I really count on you if you can be there for them. We will be happy if you can take the puppies as soon as possible because i am expecting my baby in two days time. It really hurts to let them go but we have to for their own good.
Thanks and email back asap

THIS IS WHERE THE RED FLAG SHOT UP HIGH, I RECEIVED AND EMAIL FROM A DIFFERENT ADDRESS BUT THE EMAILS FOR SIMILIAR, JUST DIDNT ADD UP, HERE THE OTHER, THEY DIDNT REALIZE THEY WERE EMAILING THE SAME PERSON TWICE, BUSTED!!!!

Sent: Mon 6/22/09 3:03 PM

I am giving them up for adoption because i relocated to Cameroon for mission.
Here the nature of my job leaves me with lesser time to spend with
them and my landlord is jealous of their
talents so he said he does not want his tenants to
live with pets in the building so i decided to give
them out to some one who will show much care and love
to them.If you are willing to pay the adoption fee of $300 for both of
them or 150$ for one.if you will do just that for me then i will do
anything possible to get
Nina and Teddy to you.All i will need from you after is to promise me
that you will be sending holiday pics of them to me via email so that i
will be sure they is loved where they are .Teddy and Nina
are very calm and playful with children and other home raised pets.
they can understand English words ,and presently 12weeks old. so
where are you located? how soon do you need them? All i need
is a good home and not really money. if i have your full
names and address, with the address of your local
airport, i will get him to you easily.how soon do you need him?.
i will be waiting on your soonest response!

FISHY HUH? :P NOW BACK TO THE CASSANDRA ISSUE, THIS WAS WHAT I WROTE

Im sorry there must've been a miscommunication with your add. it said that u were located in massachusetts i believe it said taunton, or even Barnstable, ive been searching several ads but came across 2 in the mass area....the add also stated that the pups were free but i understand the cost, either way i appreciate that u chose us for their new home, now my questions is Where is Cameroon and is the 300.00 fee going toward the flight? i dont like to use my credit card online because of past fraud im a bit confused, please call me so that we may be able to discuss this further, thanx again

THEIR RESPONSE:

Well my dear i know that but i am located in massachusetts, but due to my job i was transfered to Cameroon where am presently located with the puppies, so a this money is for their flight tickets okay and you will pay no charges for adoption fee it is free. the money is just for me to obtain their flight ticket at the airport so every thing is ready for the two puppies to be transported this night to your location once we have the money we shall move straight to the airport with the money and the two puppies and book their flight under your names okay.Cameroon is just over sea and it will not take long for the puppies to be transported over to your located the shipping company told us it will take just 8 hours and the puppies will be given the best service okay.
so get back to me with your nearest airport which is going to be use in transporting them .
thanks and waiting for your mail after you must have done the payment of the money.
Okay that also sounds grate to me because i know and believe that you are going to give the puppies a grate home after every thing , so below are the contact information of the shipping company, so you are just to contact them and verification . so i will just get the belongings of your babies straight to the airport so that they could ship them to your location to night.
flying_paws_delivery@consultant.com,
(+0237) 77221660, or (237) 77221660,
Douala, Avenue.

NOW THE LAST ENTRY IS THEIR SO CALLED AIRLINE TRANSPORT COMPANY

PETS DEPARTMENT DOUALA CAMEROON AIR FRANCE INTL.
DOUALA-AKWA, P.O BOX 455,(+00237) 77221660 OR (+2394758983)
{flying_paws_delivery@consultant.com}
WELCOME TO FLYING PAWS DELIVERY DOUALA

RECEIVER'S INFORMATION . SHIPPING AGENT'S INFORMATION.
CYSTAL MOGAN.
CAMEROON.
AVENUE ROAD.
VECKY STREET

Dear Sir/Madam,
Receive greetings from the entire airport staff and the pets department in particular.We have the following information about 2 English Bulldog Puppies Call Milo and Manly. our AGENCY destined to you in The U.S.A.We will like you to go over the information below carefully to make sure we ship this Puppies to the right Address, so you get your information to us for confirmation you shipper just arrived with the two bulldog puppies for transit with registration number #0928KM00452/NB45.

Package: Present Condition. Ownership Documents.
English Bulldog Puppies. Vet Checked. Vet Checked.
Banly And Moli. AKC Registered Document. AKC Registered Document.
Male And Female. CKC Registered Document. CKC Registered Document.
12 Weeks Old. City Permit Document. City Permit Document.
Pet Passport Document.
Change Of Ownership Document.
Vity Permit Document.

So every thing has been confirmed regarding the shipment of your puppy by our vet department document all the checkups had been done as well so all left is just for you to make the deposit of the money 300$ for the two puppies which is to obtain their flight tickets to your location, so once that is done and confirmed we shall then email you the flight schedule for you to know the time which the plane will take off for your location.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER_____AGENCY.
COUNTRY____________________________CAMEROON.
STATE___________________________________DOUALA.
CITY______________________________AKWA AVENUE.
POSTAL CODE_______________________________00237.
RECEIVER'S NAMES____MOHAMEDU MODTEPHER.
TEST QUESTION__________________________TO WHO.
ANSWER__________________________________AGENT.
AMOUNT PAYABLE___________________________300$

BE CAREFUL EVERY1 I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT UP BUT NOT DIS TIME.....
THANX TO THIS SITE AND THE RED FLAGS.....GOOD LUCK!!!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I was looking through an online classifieds and found an ad for free english bulldogs. So I e-mailed the man and he e-mailed back with a sob story of how his wife just died and how her puppies need a good home. So I agreed. But when he took the puppy up to the airport I had to pay $180 dollars for its ticket or something, then $780 dollars for refundable insurance?, and when it supposedly arrived at the airport $1800 dollars for three shots that it should've gotten before it left cameroon (my vet said that there is no shots that cost $600 dollars a piece). Now they are asking $300 dollars for feeding the pup twice. I told them that I wasnt going to send anymore money until I see the puppy. But they keep threatening to press abandonment charges on me. The first way I realized it was a scam was because the messages from the man, Mr. Dowell (supposedly), the airport, and the action home (where the pet is supposedly going to be delivered from) the spelling is all misspelled and sound alike. They wouldn't give me a local number for me to call where the pet is locally, they kept giving me the headquarters number. I filed a complaint with the f.b.i. but they can't do anything because he's not in America. But we can stop this from happening to anyone else. He went by the name of Pat Dowell with me but to someone else he could be anyone.

Here is one of the places they had us send money:

Recievers name: Kazi Yannick
State: Littoral
City: Douala
Zip Code: 00237
Test Question: When
Test Answer: Now
Amount: 180$

Here is the one we had to send to the airport:

Recievers name: Ndumu Julius
State: Douala
City: Spring Field City
Test Question: How many shots?
Test Answer: Three
Amount:

The e-mails he uses are:
pat_dowell40@yahoo.com
action_homedelivery@rock.com
jet_delivery@deliveryman.com

The headquarters phone number he gave was:

I saved all my e-mails that I recieved and sent so if anyone wants to see any of them I will gladly forward one to you. Just e-mail me at *Removed
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:14 pm

http://www.adoos.co.uk/post/9030214/...llhomeyahoocom

Quote:
Received: from [41.204.71.140] CAMEROON

Thanks for the mail and the interest in my Puppy.She is still available and ready to go to any lovely and caring home.she is a Spectacular pure breed ans is called Nina, Nina is Home-raised healthy AKC Register,also she is a well socialized and exposed to a variety of new experiences? she is outgoing and friendly toward strangers? the mother of Nina has friendly, confident personality? she is 1-1/2 years of age? Dad? Weight: 53-55 pounds (24-25kg.) Mum 49-51 pounds (22-23kg.) Height is about 12-16 inches (31-40 cm.) Nina is good for apartment life. she is very inactive indoors and will do okay without a yard. Nina is indoor puppy. do best in temperate climates. she was raised around kids, other dogs, and in our home she is well socialized and pre spoiled! Nina will come long side with her puppy pack with food, toys, and a snuggle blanket from home with the scent of her litter mates and a health certificate..I am actually giving Nina out because she was always cared and looked after by my wife(Cynthia) but with a heavy heart i lost Cynthia and she was all I got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Cynthia my wife died in an accident 2 weeks ago on her way back from work and i have very bad memories when i see Nina around me,because she was always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.In placing my affectionate puppy out for adoption,i am looking for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer her tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs..This adorable,cute and lovely Puppy is 13 weeks old and also the little baby is raised in my home and the living room with lots of care and love.Nina will be the best playmates you've ever dream't of.With her great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets,she would be the one to steal your soul.she would be coming along with her vet records,and all her AKC registration papers attached to her package with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because i will also enclose her hand book and feeding menu to her package ok.all i will like to here from you is to Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my baby should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully.I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.
1 ....Where are you located??
2....How soon will you want to take the puppy?
3...Are you going to keep her or give her to someone?
4...Do you have kids at home?
5...have you been keeping pets??
6...Are you a breeder??
Get back to me asap
Have Some Pictures Below
Quote:
Received: from [41.202.196.146] CAMEROON

Thanks so much for the wonderful mail and for the concern you have for Nina.You don't know how you make me feel when i hear you in your mail promising me to give Nina a loving and caring home. i have to keep her at the pet shop for day care which cost me $5 everyday can you imagine?You are so great and i promise you that you wouldn't regret having Nina in your home,she is a very precious puppy and please send me her monthly pictures so i can see how she is doing in her new home. and i will like you to know some thing, that taking this my puppy first thing you have to do is to trust me and i trust you ok so we have to trust each other ok so i will like to know if you do trust me first before taking my puppy because for me i do trust that you will take very good care of my puppy so you have to promise a good home for Nina.I am presently located in Victoria Beach CAMEROUN..I will be shipping Nina from Cameroun to your location which will take about 6 to 7 hours to get to you and which will cost $120 for the shipping and delivery of Nina from my location to yours ok so all i am looking for is a good home for Nina so please keep on your promise and give Nina the best.The puppy have been very lonely since Cynthia passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send her to a loving and caring home .i really count on you if you can be there for her.So all i will need from you now is the $120 for the shipping so that i can ship Nina to her new and loving home.if you are ready to provide for the shipping,then i will need your shipping information so as soon as you get the money to me i will go ahead and ship the baby to you.more over,i will like to know if you will like the baby to be deliver at your doorstep.Please you will have to send the money only via WESTERN UNION ok because it is the fastest and only legalize way in my located to receive money out from different location ok all the other way of sending money is not acceptable in my location now because of some economical problems .so i will need your shipping infos as follows
YOUR NAMES
STATE/CITY
POSTAL CODE/HOME ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION
I will need all these information so that they airport will be able to locate you for the shipping and delivery of the puppy so as soon as you provide me those infos,i will mail you with my Western Union infos so that you can send the money to me and immediately i receive the money,i will book the next available flight ticket for the baby to your location. waiting..

Quote:
Received: from [41.205.28.70] CAMEROON

hello
thanks for the mail and the love and care that you have for the puppy Nina i am very happy reading from you promising to take great care of the puppy that was what i was looking for her and i am now for sure that i have found the best home so ever for her,so it will take just 6-7 hours for me to ship the puppy from my location to yours and all you will pay for her flight ticket and delivery to your home is 120$ so all you have to do now is to just go and get me money for the flight ticket of the puppy to me so that i can go and pay for her ticket to your location she will be deliver to your at your doorstep so as soon as you pay the money i will go and pay for her flight ticket and as soon as i am back from the airport i will mail you with all the flight details and the tackling number of the puppy so that you will know when to receive the puppy at your doorstep ok so you will have to go and send the 120$ for the flight ticket of the puppy to me via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ok so below is my address on how to send the money to me via WESTERN UNION.

AGENT OF TRANSFER............WESTERN UNION
RECEIVERS NAME...................FOBANG DIVINE
COUNTRY..................................CAMEROON
STATE........................................CENTR AL
CITY...........................................YAO UNDE
POSTAL CODE..........................00237
TEST QUESTION........................WHAT NEXT
ANSWER...................................HOPE AND TRUST

so please just take these address to any western union store and tell then you want to send money and a form will be given to you and you will use my information to fill the form with and after you have send the money a receipt will be given to you and on the receipt there is a money transfer control number {MTCN} you will have to mail me with that number and the senders name so that i can go get the money and go to the airport and pay or the flight ticket of the puppy to your location ok so i will be waiting for your mail as soon as you do the payment
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

it happened to me, but i never send money to them, i had a feeling and i was right i will give you a copy of the mails! BE AWARE!

bulldog scamer email adress: cristina lopez (steve_lopez1313@live.com) they say they are form england and portugal! so be aware of this kind of persons.

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me . I am so glad that You are willing to give my puppies a loving home . they are very good puppies that will always do as you will say,they listens to commands and they also love to walk and play too with kids . I know that they will be very glad to change a home . so i will like you to know that to get each of this puppies you will only have to pay for their last documents they will be traveling with including there delivery fee at your door step which will cost you 150€ if you will be taking one and 300€ if you will be taking both of them and i will like to know the one which you want if you will be taking just one ok . so i will like you to promise me that you will be taking good care of them once more and i will like to plead for a favor that ,you can be sending me monthly pictures of you and the puppies so i will know how you guys are doing?.so if that is ok . by you i will like you to get back to me with your full shipping details which i will be using to ship the puppies over to you, so the information i will need are as follows:

Full Names----------
State----------------
City-----------------
Country--------------
Postal Code---------
Street/Home Address--------
Contact Number-------------
Nearest Airport To your Home----------

so i will like you to know that with the above information and the fee for the documents provided i will get the puppies on the next available flight to your location. ok.so dear get back to me on what to do next ok. you can as well give me a call via my cell at (00237 79400887 ) just give us a call for more details
Thanks And expecting your respond as soon as possible ok.

______
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and the information ok . i am very happy ready back from you with the information ok i am just from calling the ministry of livestock to arrange the change of owner ship document in your names this morning ok and i also call the airport and inform them about the flight, so dear everything is already arrange in your names ok so what you are to do now is just for you to send the money for the flight and the documents so i can pay the flight as well the document sign by the ministry to show that you are the new owner of the puppies ok so all you are to do now is just for you to copy the address below and send the money to me through western union money transfer because that is the only why i can receive the money for the flight ok so dear below in my western union information you will use to send the money ok .
Western Union Money Transfer

Receivers Names:::::::::::::::::::::::LOKOMBO HILAIRE
City/State:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: EBOLAWA /EST
Postal Code::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::00237
Address:::::::::::::::::::::: FIRST AIRPORT ROAD GAROUA
Contact Number:::::::::::::::::::::::: 002379400887
Test Question::::::::::::::::::::::::::: WHO CARE
Answer:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: GOD
Amount::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::300€

So dear that is the information above you will use to send the money for the flight and the change of ownership fee ok . as soon as you send the money please mail me back with the full senders names and the money control number which is the (MTCN#) ok . as soon as you send me all this information i will pick up the money get everything arrange in your names ok and as soon as i am done with that i will mail you back with the full flight information you will use to pick up the puppy when is arrive ok also dear done forget to send me picture with you and the puppy once you receive it ok i will be waiting to read back from you as soon as possible when you send the money ok i will also like to know if you want me to register a doorstep deliver flight for the puppy in your names or you will go pick up the puppy in your airport please let me know this so i will know the flight to book for the puppy ok so i will be waiting to read back from you as soon as possible ok.
expecting to read from you as soon as you made the payment ok .

Thanks
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm

http://secure.adpay.com/clicknbuy.as...did=ORE3830195

http://www.canetads.com/view/ad-deta...companion.html

http://www.adoos.be/post/9677369/_un...leux_noalaquol

Quote:

Sorry for my late reply..i was on a mission to hand over a puppy to one of my client in South Africa .Im located in Benton....where are you located..Have you choosen your favorite puppy from the pics i sent to you..Please get back to me asap...this is christmas period and clients need puppies...can you please give me your number..
Thanks
best of regards
Quote:
I am a private breeder...i breeder and sale dogs international and if my client accepts pays for the flight i hand the puppy directly to him or her....where is your location
Quote:
Hello,
Im located in Benton , UK...How would you love to get your puppy..would you come over for pick up or should i ship her to you...make a choice and get back to me ..time is against me.....Just give me you detail home address and all the informations i asked..shipping will cost you $160.
Regards
Quote:
Cynthia Marshall Wu
Benton, 12th Ave UK
Reference from previous buyers

julliemyles@gmail.com
d0bolt@gmail.com
mariecruz@yahoo.com
Quote:
07023043651 That is my us number .... what do you need ...now in in the USA
should i prepare the puppies for you or what
Quote:
2063093645..im waiting for your call ..im in IOWA
2063093645 => http://www.freecker.com/20307/gorgeous-chihuahua-puppies-for-sale-at-xmas-benton.html

Quote:
Greetings There,
Thanks for the mail and interest in the puppies. They are 13 weeks old
and are our darling angels. We love them so much but its unfortunate
that we cant even give them the love and affection we have in our
hearts for them. We are on a volunteer mission to Cameroon together
with the UN malaria committee ,in regards to the disease in pregnant>
women and children. We traveled up here together with them and my
daughter. They wont allow them into the country for reason being that,
pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have
been given a maximum of 2 weeks to re-home them. So that is the reason
i have to find for them a home back where they will be showered with
all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few
questions:
Do you have kids?
Do you have any experience with Pups?
Are you a breeder or will you breed her in the future if i let you have her?
Will you send us updates about her from time to time and pictures?
I am just being concerned about the type of home they will be going to
,so that is why i am curious to know. We love them so much and we want
to make sure they go to a family that will show them the affection
they deserve.They are well tamed,very friendly and love to sing.These
puppies comes with a health record, shots, all papers, health
guarantee and care directives.They come with crates and toys.They
where shipped here in their own crate that i bought for the trip. So
if you can stand the chance of taking home, you will only need to pay
the flight ticket and the change of ownership document. But i am sorry
i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will
know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements.
Waiting to read from you soon.
Greetings.
Regards
Quote:

Ok
Thanks for the information.Go to any Money Gram or Western Union stall and wire the money so that i can pay for the flight.Just pay to my drivers name by
Reciever...........Elvis Che
Country............Cameroon
Town...............Buea
question............who
answer...............loving babies

Please get back to me immedietlywith money control number so that i collect and pay for the flight ticket..Do this asap ,I will go get thier passports now.
Waiting on you..Dont forget to give me your number
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Received: from [41.202.199.199] CAMEROON

Quote:
Hi,
So you can speak English ? You really sound like you can take very good care of the English bulldog , my name is Seet nelson i live in Victoria cameroon , have you ever own an English bulldog before ? do you have children at home that Lolly can play with ? All you will have to pay is 120€uros as an adoption fee which will include all his toys together so that i can pay and complete his air ticket.

What is your full names, full home address, phone number and the name of the closest airport to your home ??

thanks.
Quote:
I am very happy to hear that you speak English ! i am a Dutch but i live in Victoria cameroon so i have lean more about English so i am now use to the language hope you will take very good care of the English bull dog puppy ? i have you ever own a bulldog before ? Do you have children at home that Lolly can play with ? What you will only have to pay for him is 120 €uros as an adoption fee so that i can pay and complete his flight cost.

What is your full names, full home address, Phone number and the name of the closest airport to your home that i can send him to ? and he will be delivered to your full address by the airport delivery van as soon as he arrive.

get back to me.

thanks.
Quote:
Received: from [41.202.198.132] CAMEROON

You sand the payment through western union post bank. Just copy down and use the below address to send the money so that i can send him now..

Full name.........Seet Nelson Tumenta.
Address...........cameroon
City..................Victoria / sonac street.
Postal code.......00237.
Test question......when ?
Answer...............now.
amount...............€120

when you do send the money just mail me back the money transfer control number MTCN, and your full names, full home address and the name of the closest airport to your home, so that i can send him now.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:31 pm

I just got scamed by these people but now they are saying they are a Rev sister Sandra and due to her hectic job WITH SIGHT SAVERS INTERNATIONAL...I found this ad in the Hamilton Spectator they are asking 375 for the dog that is just for transpotation fees for the dog....when they send you an email back they say they are originaly from houston texas and have had to move due to there hectic job they are looking for a loving home for her they are calling the pup NELLY in my emails....The information they sent me to send money is

Person To Address- FOMUSO SOLOMAN GWE
SIGHT SAVERS INTERNATIONAL
CAMEROON, GABP 52136
K1/89-326
TOWN/CITY-GAROUA

ZIP CODE 00237

Wanted money sent via western union with a test question FOR WHO

Answer-NELLY

PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE GIVING ME IS 237-97184878 WHICH SOMEONE DOES ANSWER ON THE OTHER END

so after many emails back and forth i said i would send the deposit money they asked for which was 120.00....Then the next day i woke up to an email with them stating they had just spoken to the airport and they had to change owner ship of puppy for me to send another 250.00 which i refused....so then they carry on to say im to blame for beaking my childrens heart that "NELLY" will not be able to come with out these papers being changed over....Then i wake this morning to another number to call which they say is Douala airport and the phone number is 01123775394027 which i called and spoke to someone at that number also......

Now i have received an email stating that they have sent NELLY on flight this morning and will have a transfer at paris and then will go to TORONTO AIRPORT and then will come into HAMILTON AIRPORT at 1145...So i called Hamilton Airport just incase maybe i was wrong and there really was a dog and the man on the other end of the phone said we do NOT have any flights coming in at that time and i was the 6th person to call regarding this dog...Than he GOOGLED it for me and found this page....

Now i have just received and email from an airport called CHARLES DEGUALLE most of it in FRENCH stating that i will need to contact the person who sent the dog about a crate refund....

Name being used in this email is FRIED BUNCHTER but email does not have number on it but is stating its from airport no letter head or anything it states
PET LAW NUMBER-FR-456-897 RLK/JK
They say in it THIS IS TO SECURE THE TRAVEL OF PETS ACCROSS FRANCE FOR ANY UNFORSEEN CONTINGENCIES.......

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY THEY ARE SCAMMING ALOT OF PEOPLE

I HAVE RECIEVED MORE INFORMATION I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL FROM WHAT THEY SAY IS DeGUALLE AIRPORT IN FRANCE

We are not allowed to give out our international number of travel at this moment please hope you understand...If this insurance is not fixed TODAY your pet will be sent fot a four day QUARANTINE...The flight to Hamilton International Airport has already left and the puppy is still here...

Then i messaged the person back at the email address i have where the dog was suppose to be sent from which is sandramoore911@gmail.com...

And whoever has emailed me back saying well i think im going to change my mind as you are complaining about costs for nelly never once did i COMPLAIN about a cost i asked why was'nt she aware this cost would come up as she had stated to me she has sent 2 other english bulldogs to the states

I have added more information it keeps coming through as the day goes on normally by this time of day they have stopped contact with me but today they are keeping it going with emails from other place the email address they are using for the dog is sandramoore911@gmail.com and now i am recieving email from Airportcharlesdg@mail2paris.com now i got an email again from sandramoore saying i have put the dogs life in danger and she will be put down due to being held over in paris because i refuse to pay more money they are asking for saying its pet law number FR-456-897 RlK/JK
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Ok below are the address information of my son . You will have to transfer the money to him as soon as possible to that he will be the one to go to the delivery agency and make the arrangement since he works close to the agency .
Names ................. Munoh Claude
Address ...............52 cathedral av
City/state ........................... Yaounde,
Country .......................Cameroon
zip code ......................... 00237
test question....................<deleted>
test answer......................<deleted>

as soon as you make the transfer please get back to me with the full senders names and MTCN of the transfer .
I will be on my way to the delivery agency very soon so please make sure the transfer is done as soon as possible . They will email you the confirmation on flight reservation which will include all the freight details and time of delivery .
I hope you will take very good care of the spanky and i will also like you to send me pictures of him at least once every 2 months so that i will see how he is doing with his new family .
Thanks very much and waiting to read from you soon .

i was scammed by these people. i sent the money but realized very shortly after that it was a scam and was able to get my money back. the email address is bfinta@yahoo.com whatever you do, DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY! because u will not recieve a dog!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:35 pm

I found this add:

"ADORABLE English bulldog puppies for adoption

We have two (male and female) beautiful special puppies. They are vet-checked, registered and have complete shots. They are super calmed with everyone and friendly with other home pets. They are the perfect companions in your home. They are health guaranteed. All vet and health papers are available and they come along with food samples, starter pack, toys, clothes, blanket and a lot more. They are potty and crate trained. They will be the best additions in your family. For more details, contact us $400.00
Contact Info: mycute babies
los angeles mycute.babies@hotmail.com "

Here are some e-mails from them also:

"Thanks for the mail and interest in the little puppies. I am
sorry for the late response, we were busy trying to get some stuffs for our
new home. They are both 14 weeks old and their names Dolly & Kutie. Dolly & Kutie are our darling angels. We love them so much but its unfortunate that we cant even give them the love and affection we have in our hearts for
them. We are on a volunteer mission to Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee , in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. We traveled up here together with Dolly & Kutie together with my daughter.
They wont allow them into the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2 weeks to send them back to the states. So that is the reason i have to find for them a home back in the states where they will be showered with all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few questions:

Do you smoke?
Are you married?
Are you a Christian?
Do you have kids?
What do you do for a living?
Do you have any experience with puppies?
Have you ever had this puppy or another kind before?
Are you a breeder or will you breed them in the future if i let you have
them? Will you send us updates about them from time to time and pictures? I am just being concerned about the type of home they will be going to , so that is why i am curious to know. We love them so much and we want to make sure they go to a family that will show them the affection they deserves.
They are health guaranteed, AKC registered and will come along with all
their papers, diapers, dog blanket, play toys,food menu. They are very
playful and goes along with kids and other home pets. They love to be held
and cuddled and sometimes wants all the attention for them self. So if you
can stand the chance of taking them home, you will only need to buy them a new travel crate because the one they came in with is bad it will cost just
$200 for a new crate for each of them,this money for crate will be paid directly to the airport to provide the travel crate which is what they are going to be needing to travel, you are paying this money directly to the airport so you can feel secured of your money. We are going to take care of the shipping and all other fees so all you shall be paying will be their crate fee.But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements.Waiting to read from you soonest and attached are some of their most recent pictures

NB:But if you want to have both Dolly & Kutie,you are going to pay a total
sum of $400 for their both new crates.So please get back to me as soon as
possible and let me informed of what you think and remember all the money for their crates you shall be paying directly to the airport.
God Bless You and best wishes"

They use the company Bali Pet Express and ask you to send an international Money Gram.

DEAR MR/MRS William Andrew Pierson

ACCEPT GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE PET EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE S. WE ARE HEREBY NOTIFYING YOU OF THE FLIGHT OF YOUR TWO ENGLISH PUPPIES PRESENTLY HERE AT OUR SERVICES. OUR TIME DIFFERENCE FROM YOURS IS 5-6 HOURS , SO ALL PERMIT WERE OBTAINED FROM THE MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK (CAMEROON) .THE PERMIT CODE OF LEGAL SHIPPING AND PICKING UP WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS WE ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF. WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN THE MOVEMENT OF PETS WORLD WIDE AND OUR GREATEST AIM IS TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS.

WE HAVE TWO ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES HERE BY NAME (DOLLY AND KUTIE ) from MR ANTHONY PRESTON here at France Airlines desk Cameroon to be transported and delivered to you today. These puppies has been here for the past few Hours , the puppy is to be delivered to you today Using the following address. Please Confirm if the address is correct or get back for correction if need arises...

NAMES OF RECEIVER ==========NDE EMMANUEL

COUNTRY==================CAMEROON

CITY=====================BALI

STATE===================NORTH WEST REGION

ZIP CODE=========00237

TEST QUESTION =============WHEN

TEST ANSWER ===============TODAY

AMOUNT===================$400.00

N/B
The money for the puppy travel crates is needed as soon as possible. Their accommodation and feeding has already been paid for by Mr ANTHONY PRESTON . so you send the money for the travel crates as soon as possible using our CASHIERS ADDRESS ABOVE.As soon as you do the payments get back to us with the 8 digit mtcn number and senders names which we will use to pick up the money.This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to prepare the puppy for his flight .We have to transport the puppies in the flight which takes off TODAY BEFORE NIGHT..Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details and the 8 digits mtcn reference number.
Thanks

Thanks,

Andrew
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.