Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:48 am

I would like to add the names and information about the people that did this to me. Some of the info is as follows, and can maybe be stopped. The womans name was sabrina pattel, whos mother suddenly became ill and had to get rid of her flemish giant rabbits. She played it that she was living in missouri and then had to leave the state to take care of her mother. I was leaving to go out of state also and she said she may not have them, but if she did she would still give them to me free, because she didn't want to adopt them out or sale them. Yeah, i'm a dummy. Well I returned and recontacted her and she said she had 6. 3 males and 3 females. She would ship them directly to my door. Ok. Didn't know it would cost me. Originally the pet agency contacted me via email, then called and told me I had to pay 400.00. I emailed her and she said she would pay 100.00. So I went ahead and sent the money via western union to a man named Kevin Nsandap Ewunkem, country, camaroon, test question what number, answer 12345. He recieved the money, then I got another email, saying that a vet at the airport had to examine the animals again before departure, and it cost 200.00 then they realized there was no insurance on the animals, so I had to send a 700.00 refundable upon delivery insurance coverage!! Red flag. I sent an email asking if i could waive the insurance and just pay the vet fee and I recieved a very mean and nasty email in return, so I sent the money, and here I am now with an email sending me flight info of an 11:15 flight out of anchorage alaska on flight 1556 to missouri at 9:30am arrival time of this morning. No rabbits yet. The name of the shipping company they used is Pet Flight, a pet delivery service out of Anchorage Alaska. Hopefully this email will help someone else, because I am now almost 13 hundred dollars in the hole and feel like a total idiot.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:50 am

Sador John <nalyrose@yahoo.com> Original e-mail from the ad for these dogs. They gave a sob story... Firstly i will like you to know a little about me,I am an Electrical Engineer and not a breeder.The person who was breeding these puppies was my wife but i lost her a couple of months ago in a surgery operation.I had no intention in selling these puppies .But the, puppies are so lonely at home since i got up very early in the morning go to work and only come back home in the evening and some times late at night.So i was advised by one of my friends to offer the puppies for home adoption. I had difficulty to decide to do so.The litter was made up of six puppies but i have succeeded in given away four of the so there are just two left now a male and female.

These scammers in Camaroon got my mom. My boyfriend and I kept telling her it was a scam and it looked like the messages were pretyped and they were pretty much ignoring the messages that we were sending back to them, but she was determined to get a pug puppy before we got our chocolate lab. Her stubborness caused her to lose $270 (for the "tickets for flight" of the puppy) and then they tried to get her to pay another $4,800 for insurance which all but $10 would be refunded. Thank God she realized that it was a scam before she sent the insurance money! $270 is a lot to lose out on, but it could have been more with her stubborness. Thankfully, she learned her lesson, but of course... the hard way!

Here is the information I collected for our local police department that the Western Union Fraud Hotline told us to contact.. Just for nothing to be done becuase she sent the money to Camaroon.

Western Union Fraud Hotline number: 1-800-448-1492
We contacted them and they told us to contact our local police department and give them the Western Union number (MTCN: <deleted>) and our name (<deleted>).

Attached: Ad for the puppies from the website; E-mails between the “owner” and us; E-mails from “Air Pet Transport International”

Information in the e-mails provides information on the “scam company,” but here is the information:

Air Pet Transport International
Branch Manager, Mr. Richard Hunt
Phone Number: 1-503-433-4849
Website: http://www.airpet.comxa.com <-- we went to this website and it showed up as an error, and is no longer a website.
E-mail Address: petsontransitworldwide@yahoo.com

Sent $270 via Western Union to:
Name: Gaston Aba Taku
City: Milton Ave Victoria
Zip Code: 00237

Total Price to Western Union: $294

When we called the number for the company (after we Western Union the money), they told us that when they confirmed the Western Union transit, that they will e-mail us the tracking number, flight details, and flight receipt. They also stated that if anything happens they are 100% sure we get our money back.

The e-mail that we got back after this stated that we had to pay insurance for the flight, when they told us that we would be getting the tracking number, flight details, and flight receipt in that e-mail. After receiving this e-mail, we called the company back. We told them that we no longer want the dog, and they should have told us ahead of time that we had to pay the insurance. If we knew that in the beginning, we would not have paid the $270. We also told them that we wanted to be refunded, and they told us that we had to pay the insurance and they will not refund us.

I just wanted to inform people of our unfortunate experience and alert others about this horrible scam.. Hopefully no one else falls into the WRATH!

This guy thought he was slick and thought i was just going to send out 270 dollars without doing a background check of the so called business.
Sorry, but i forgot to mention that I'm a paralegal and therefor i know how to do my homework before i send anyone money. And if your not using paypal you wouldn't get any money out of me.

Seller name:John Sador Lives In:Portland, OR
First Email used: nalyrose@yahoo.com
Second Email used: brianbogards@yahoo.com
And the reason he had to change his first email was because he SAID it was hacked. and so he just so happened to get hacked right before he left the house.

And his partner in crime:Mr. Richard Hunt(who cant spell his own name) Works in: Portland, OR
he's suppose to be the branch manager but don't know his corp address or phone number or fax number.
His number is: 503-433-4849

And corporate office: Gaston Aba Taku
city: Milton Ave Victoria
Zip: 00237

Test Question for Western Union? Safety
The Answer is = Assurance
Luckily i knew to Google the corporate address and actually check to make sure the business is legit before sending out money. But just be careful.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:52 am

Thank you guys for your help! Me and my boyfriend were looking for a Siberian Husky puppy and found the perfect one and I was emailing the girl about them and it just seemed to perfect to me and so we did some research. At first I was confused cause they said that they lived in Alaska. but would be sending them from Cameroon? I just dont get it so before sending the money I found this site! I am so grateful for all of you and I figured I should return the favor! Here is the "lady" I was emailing.

This was the first email

Hi ,
It's a great time going through your message regarding our Puppies.They are still available for adoption into any home willing to spoil them with the best of love,care and attention.The male is Nina while the female is Dela.The female is 12 weeks and the male is 13 weeks old .They are up to date on their shots and vaccines and shall be going into their new home with all their health documents,toys,feeding menu,hand manual,dresses,puppy beds and other accessories since i shall not be needing them when the puppies are gone.They are fun to be with,love to be hugged,kissed and treated like the prince and princess which they truly are.They will make perfect additions into their new home since they are well socialized with children and other household pets..They love to run and play with children and will definitely be the most treasured parts of their new homes...

Both are brave, confident and courageous dogs.Our babies are home trained,house broken and are house pets that will thrill their new homes with so much fun.They are AKC registered Loving, healthy and playful.The babies have been vaccinated, wormed and have been veterinary tested regularly and will each be going into their new home with a one year health guarantee,health and vaccination documents.

All we need is your word that the babies shall be spoiled and treated as the Princess and Prince which they really are.We really need the best homes for the babies so we would be happy if you can provide us with answers to the following questions:
Reasons for giving them out for re-homing is because we recently re-located to Anchorage Alaska. where i will be getting them ship to you.we are into a non pet apartment and according to tenancy agreement pets are not allowed we have been offered a week to get rid of the puppies. Before we proceed we will like to know the following details from you:

1. Do you intend breeding? Or are you a pet lover?
2. Where precisely are you located?a
3. Do you want a male or female puppy? How soon?
4. Do you promise to take care of the puppies?
5. Do you have enough time to spend with them?
6. What do you do for a living?
7.What is your cell phone #?

A lot more information about your home and if possible pictures will be highly appreciated. feel free to e-mail. Sincerely,
Samantha.& Family.....................
Happy New Year.....

Hello ,
Thanks for getting back to me asorry for not getting you a quick reply. I am so glad that You are willing to give my puppies a loving home. their names are , Dela and Nina. but as i said they will come alone with their food menu ans some of their food stuff that will not give you that stress of their diet . i can see you both are pet lovers so i am sure they will be loved in the way they have ever been. I will stop at nothing to ensure that they gets to your Home in safe health. This my babies are not for sale i am giving them for adoption to a home that will give them all the love that they need and adoption fee is if you are taking the two puppies you will be paying 350$ but if you are taking one you will pay 200$ including their transportation to any location and you will be paying the money directly to the shipping company here in my location where i will take the puppies for shipping over to you ok i will be shipping the puppies from Alaska to your location which i think will be taking about 5-6 hours to get to your location and deliver at your door steps ok. so i will like you to promise me that you will be taking good care of them once more and i will like to plead for a favor that, you can be sending me monthly pictures of you and the puppy so i will know how you guys are doing?. so if that is ok by you i will like you to get back to me with your full shipping details which i will be using to ship the puppies over to you, so the information i will need are as follows

Full Names---------?
State----------------?
City-----------------?
Postal Code---------?
Street/Home Address--------?
Contact Number-------------?
Nearest Airport To your Home----------?

The second one-

so just get back to me with all these information so that the airport will be able to locate you for the shipping and delivery of the puppies over to you ok and as soon as i get all these information i will take the puppies straight away to the airport and give the puppies and all your delivery address and he will mail you with a conformation mail and their method of payment so that you can get the money to them to get the flight ticket of the puppies and proceed with the shipping over to your location on the specified date you need the puppies to arrive your home ok so am waiting fore your mail with these data so that i can take any of the puppies you need to the airport ok and you will never regrade making this choice ok puppies to as part of your family for Dela and Nina will keep you happy as you give them that love they needs. hello and i really do trust you that you can take very good care of these puppies for me and please the puppies will make you and your son have very good times ok
so please just let me know so we can get them registered
thanks and waiting for your information's
God bless you and your family.

RECEIVER NAMES:.........................NDIPNU STANDLEY TADOH
POSTAL CODE:..................00237
STATE........................KUMBA
CITY:..........................MENDAKWE
AMOUNT..................$150

YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND AN ANSWER IN SENDING THE MONEY

TEST QUESTION:..........WHEN
ANSWER:.................NOW

I just need to know if this is really a fraud. Cause If not then I really want the puppy haha but Im sure most of you know more about this than I do so any help is appreciated!!! Thank you!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 am

pretty much the same thing has happened to me tonight but fortunately i haven't sent any money!

i live in Portugal but am from England the first email went like thi s PLEASE READ IF THIS LADY IS LYING ITS DISGUSTING!!!

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in adopting this my lovely babies they are still available . i am just so concerned about their welfare and hope you can assure me of that.they home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets,they are pure breed Siberian Husky puppies and AKC registered,they are updated on all their shots and will come along with a year health guarantee each. they love to be carried around,cuddled,caressed and kisses,they will come alongside the following

- A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-Vet record
-Food samples
-Puppy toys

The reason i am giving them out is because they were for my only daughter who died just some few weeks back of a car accident when she was coming back from school so i don't like to see them around me again,since they make me think of my daughter's dead.that is why i will like to give them out for adoption,they really need a home where they will be provided with all the love, care and attention they are being deprived of here,the prices are as follows

Male puppy............$150
Female puppy......... $170
Paired(Male and Female)........$310

with shipping inclusive.. i hope i am not making a mistake to let you adopt
my puppies?
Where are you located.................?
Have you kids.......................... ....?
Do you have other pets.....................?
Have you ever had a Husky puppy before......?
Do you promise to take proper care of them............?
Will provide pictures so i see how they are doing........?

Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good home for them

Regards
Jenifer and Adam

later she asked for more info i have given her really personal infor ie address phone number ect should i be worried about this??

AND ONLY MOMENTS AGO I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE...

Hello <removed>,
thanks so much for what you have i am so pleased to have my lovely and adorable puppy get into good hands . as for the flight i am going to get the flight booked from here ok there is a shipping agency that does door to door delivery here and they always put the pet on board two delivery agents who take good care of the pet while on transit and they never fail ok so not to worry everything will be fine regarding the transportation ok the only thing is for you to use the address below and head to the nearest western union store and pay in the sum of $150 so that i can get the puppy registered under your names and address and in the next 4 to 6 hours you will have your puppy delivered to you ok

The info is
Name: Tatah Dieudonne
Country---Cameroon.
western union:Cameroon
City---Kingston Blvd
State: Centre Ville
zip code:00237
Test question --who?
Test answer <Victim's Name>

so you are going to use the address and pay in the money ASAP so we can proceed with the shipping arrangements
do well to get back to me with the senders names and MTCN Let me know as soon as you make the payment and I will go make my payment
Regards

the email address is.......mimibros@gmail.com

i feel sick as Ive given her lots of personal info and even told her my daughters names :(
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 am

Hello !
Thank you very much for this site. Sorry for my english, i'm not very good in writting.
My name is ******** and i'm from Russia. And this scams try to scam in my country too!!!(((
I almost caught a fraud. I wanted to buy a Pomeranian, that scam-man sent pictures, he even called me! Well, I managed to find time on the internet about this fraud!

That the letter that he sent me:

"PETS DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL PETS MOVING SERVICES
CONTINENTAL AIRLINE

WE PROVIDE GROUND AND AIR TRANSPORTATION AROUND THE GLOBE

Telephone:+237 76182337
+2397957938
webside:www.continental.com
Email:continentalpetstransport@hotmail.com

Dear Client
We wish to inform you that we are having a Female Pomeranian puppy by name ( Cindy ) at the continental Pets Shippers agency worldwide . We had been authorized to ship this Female Pomeranian puppy to your house (door step) tomorrow if only you pay for the puppy's transportation fee on time very early tomorrow morning . We had been authorized to deliver the Female Pomeranian puppy to your name and information below :

RECIEVERS DETAILS
COUNTRY Russia
CITY Moscow
NAMES ххххххх
ADDRESS ххххххххх
POST CODE хххххххх
PHONE NUMBER хххххххххххх
E-MAIL хххххххххххх
CERTIFICATES
HEALTH CERTIFICATE,
MICRO CHIPPED CERTIFICATE,
AKC REGISTRATION PAPERS,
PET'S DETAILS

TYPE OF PET Pomeranian puppy
BREED PURE BREED
AGE 3 MONTHS
SEX FEMALE
NAME CINDY
VET RECORDS CHECKED AND VALID
MEDICAL INSPECTION DONE (VALID)
CLOSEST AIRPORT
Sheremetyevo international airport Moscow)

Above are your details we have from your sender to deliver your Pomeranian puppy to your Home .
Shipping details as of departure time and arrival time will be given to you after payment has been completed and confirmed.
All payments are made before pets are shipped to their homes or location .
To make the payment, it will have to be done using a wire transfer with western union to our customer service cashier at our cashier at the airlines company room one at the delivery company .
The money should be sent using wire transfer service money in minutes or quick collect. You just copy the address below and go to the closest western union store and make the payment.
The amount to be paid is 6000 rubles including home delivery .

The address of the Cashier to make the western union payment is as below :

RECEIVER'S NAMES.................... fufang jude fru
COUNTRY......................................CAMER OON
CITY ............................... DOUALA
POSTAL CODE ..................................00237
AMOUNT ............................................ 6000 rubles
TEST QUESTION................................ how many ?
TEST ANSWER............................. 1

When payment is done, you get back to us with the transfer details from Western Union such as senders names and reference control numbers (MTCN)ten digit which we are going to use to confirm the money transfer .
This is required for verification and confirmation of payment .

N/B
4.)MAKE THE PAYMENT .
5.)DO NOT LET THE WESTERN UNION KNOW THIS IS FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MORE FOR SENDING THE MONEY.

FLIGHT DETAILS

( we will email you with the flight details after payment is confirmed)

Make sure you use the information as provided above to avoid delay in verification of payment for approval.
This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the puppy can be home delivered to you on time. If the fees is not provided the puppy will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the 6000 rubles .
Immediately the payment is confirmed, the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction will be forwarded to you.
Thanks for using our services
Your satisfaction is our number one Priority.

our pets and cargo Carrie"

And this is an excerpt of our correspondence in which I asked at least send a copy of the documents on the puppy:

anne anabella <eas73198304@gmail.com>
"Hello , thanks for the mail , i was delighted reading from you , well i want to tell you something about myself , i was born from a christian family and my christian practices forbids me from doing anything illegal or fraudulent things , i know you love the dog and i will do everything possible to make sure that you have the dog , so i cannot soil my conscience and reputation to mislead you .Moreover you are paying the money directly to the airport and this airport and more renounce and I just called the airport this morning and they have given me the scheme and address you shall use and pay the 6000 rubles for the transportation of the puppy . As for the Receiver's names , the airport have sent to me the correct order of the receiver's names as ( Fufang Jude Fru ) and also corrections have been made on the order of your names on how they appear . so please as soon as you send the money to the address the airport
gave you , just make sure that you let me know so that i can wave the puppy good bye at the airport when the flight takes off .
Thanks and waiting .

Me
I am so sorry but what a guarantee that you are not scam? I am very-very love a dogs, but i am afraid about that you are trying to lie to me(((

Hello , thanks for the mail , i was delighted reading from you , well i want to tell you something about myself , i was born from a christian family and my christian practices forbids me from doing anything illegal or fraudulent things , i know you love the dog and i will do everything possible to make sure that you have the dog , so i cannot soil my conscience and reputation to mislead you .Moreover you are paying the money directly to the airport and this airport and more renounce and I just called the airport this morning and they have given me the scheme and address you shall use and pay the 6000 rubles for the transportation of the puppy .
As for the Receiver's names , the airport have sent to me the correct order of the receiver's names as ( Fufang Jude Fru ) and also corrections have been made on the order of your names on how they appear . so please as soon as you send the money to the address the airport gave you , just make sure that you let me know so that i can wave the
puppy good bye at the airport when the flight takes off .
Thanks and waiting .

Me:
Can you send a scan of document for the Cindy?Then i can trust you! I read many forums about scams and about people lie that they living in Cameroon. This is so sad, that people try to scam.
And i don't want be a fool! i belive that you can understand me. Just send me a documents about Cindy, please!"

And then they started calling and call on my cell phone. this is their NUMBER
+23778487487
+78487487

Thank God I did not pay, but how much I have not read, they have not called anyone. Can this really normal people and they will send a puppy, do you think? Or are all the same trick? Please, tell me?

Do not have time to deal with one, so I wrote a second, and she, too, from Cameroon)))
There is her letter:

Anna Cane annacane79@yahoo.com

"Good day,
Thank you for your email and interest in my puppies. They continue to In stock and ready for an exciting go.They clean all registered shots, vaccines and vet records are available. I moved to the west coast of Victoria in Cameroon on the program migration and other issues, which will last two years, so I took my kids with me, so that the worm, but we went to the vet several days ago, told us that rapid climate change here in Victoria is not good for puppies. We are from Valencia, and went to the state Victoria, Cameroon just two weeks ago. At placing my child for adoption, I am a reasonable person knowing and wise to offer affection, care, with many hugs and kisses love. These charming puppies, cute and beautiful about 14 weeks and would be perfect for you. This will be the best playmate you've always dreamed of. With his great personality and good temperament with children and other pets, that would steal his soul.
They come with their vet records, and all of their registration documents are attached to a package with lots of play toys. It has nothing to worry about food, because I also include your book in hand and the power of the package permits the menu. I never meant for these beautiful creatures will end up in a shelter or salvation, and I do promise to take care of them if you the opportunity of resettlement. If you are ready for any of them, please e-mail as
soon as possible so that I stop all other contacts. If you have any questions, I answered clearly. In the meantime,
I have a few questions for you if you do not mind.
1 .... You
Breeder?
2 ... to keep their pets?
3 ... Do you have children at home?
4 ... Are you going to keep or give to someone?
5 .... How soon do you want to take a puppy?
6 .... Where are you?
7 .... 8500 rubles
includes costs of delivery of each of the puppies?
8 .... take two or just one?
Awaiting your kind reply.
Get the picture below, I hope that you love and adore them.

Thank you and waiting."
She also sent photos with puppy and with her "family"(((((((
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 am

So, I just wanted to do the same, to hopefully assist in someone else not getting any fraud. The pictures I saw were just heartwrenching. They came up with this huge story about how they were selling registered puppies for 300.00. Which at first I thought was fishy, but I thought I would look into it. The person replied back with a long response, about how his late wife died, they were her puppies and couldnt look at them anymore, as it reminded them of her. They then, promised to have the dog shipped to me for only 90.00 making the total price for the dog 390.00. Again thought this was odd, but when the person contacted me through a phone number i thought, well if they were fraud, why would they use a phone number you can track. However, as the hours went on, the story didnt seem to add up, he lied about the age, which when sent to me through email, the delivery papers, statedthe puppy was 12 weeks, after he told me 8. They also sent me the wrong registration, which stated someone elses name, and had "my puppy" and someone elses, This also concerned my because if it were a legitimate breeder, I HIGHLY doubt they would send the wrong papers with other customers information. THis is private stuff. They then said their paypal account was down so, I should find a credit union to make a transfer to, so that they could get the money asap, so the puppy could be shipped. The "seller" was constantly emailing me at this point, asking where there money was, why I wasn't going through with it, to call the pet carrying agency, its not fraud because I have their phone number, but even the credit union helped me research and we couldnt find anything reputable about them. They stole labels from other companies to paste on their site. It looked legit.

So I decided not to give them money. WHy, because often things that appear too good to be true, usually are. Especially with a registered AKC bulldog, with microchipping, papers, up to date shots. airplane and front door delivery service etc. 390.00. All in all, I am pretty sure this was a nasty scam, I got emails from his wife, that supposedly died, and he claimed it was him, my thoughts, his email was probably spammed, because his email changed several times. The carrier company was a landline via satellite. Word to the wise, if it were an international pet shipping company, they wouldnt have a direct person to call, they would ask for some form of id of the pet, not just your name. They wouldnt send you the wrong information about your dog, and they most certanly wont have NO VOICEMAIL.. If they are reputable, I believe and INTERNATIONAL pet carrier would have a certain voicemmail.. and their account wouldnt be through Camaroon..

Hope this helps.

Hello Dear,
You can have the brown colored Male Caprile as on the pictures.We are very happy to read again from you so soon. we are sure you are going to loves and spoil him with love ,cuddle , attention and provide him with all his needs. We need this puppy to go into a lovely and caring and a forever home. firstly let me tell you about him, He is veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and all papers. So we are giving him to a good home and for ever home. he is very sensitive and possesses the following qualities:

-he is home Trained and Potty.
-he does not bark a lot.
-he eat 2 times daily .
-he is socialized with kids and other house hold pets
-he is a portable baby.
-he is to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
-he loves to be kissed .
-he gets angry when you shout at him, so don't do that.

he will be coming with all details of vaccination , de-wormed and microchip. Since we have made up our mine to let this baby into your home, since you have promise us that the puppy will be well look after, and you guys will keep us up dated with monthly pictures so we can know how the puppy is doing with you .Since you guys are not so close to us , we shall use the Pet Delivery Carrier and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address that you will provide to us. Also we shall require all your details to do the change of ownership papers and arrange for the delivery as well, and the details are as follow

Your Names...........................Home Address........................City..........State ............
ZIP code........House phone number if any............................Mobile phone number...........Nearest Airport to you.

As soon as we have the details, we shall prepare the change of ownership papers before we do the delivery registration with the Carrier. Do get back to us with the details so we can prepare the change of ownership papers and do the delivery registration with the Carrier. please get back to us with that, and also note that it will cost you a total of $390 for the puppy including the delivery and re homing fee, and you will be making the payment directly and upfront to the delivery agency, So please if that is okay with you just get back to me so that first thing in the morning i get the puppy register for your home delivery before i go for work.
Best Regard .

The email they used is morgankim651@yahoo.com and the website was affordablepets.com His other email was robertmorgan1577@yahoo.com or something like that.. heres the info they used for their bank

Payable: Ngerimer Kelly
Amout of: 390.00
Test answer question: Hello/Hi
Address/city: 51 Akwa st
Kumba
Cameroon

Then this is the fraud Intl. Pet carrier info
7139004066 (number they called from)
Their supposed address:
635 West Lexington st.
Williamsburg, VA

Coincidentally it wont let you copy any of it, otherwise i would so you all could see the full view. Hope this helps someon

The email they used is morgankim651@yahoo.com and the website was affordablepets.com His other email was robertmorgan1577@yahoo.com or something like that.. heres the info they used for their bank

Payable: Ngerimer Kelly
Amout of: 390.00
Test answer question: Hello/Hi
Address/city: 51 Akwa st
Kumba
Cameroon

Then this is the fraud Intl. Pet carrier info
7139004066 (number they called from)
Their supposed address:
635 West Lexington st.
Williamsburg, VA

Coincidentally it wont let you copy any of it, otherwise i would so you all could see the full view. Hope this helps someone

An add on to my other post.
i shall get Charm the female puppy registered for home delivery over to your home first thing this morning before going to work and as soon as am done,the delivery agency shall contact you for confirmation of delivery and on which they shall let you know how you can make the payment to them and also giving you the directives you need.as soon as your payment is confirmed,they shall send to you the change of ownership hand over document which shows that you are now the present owner of Charm and also the full flight details s the departure and arrival time to your home .please do make sure you keep to your promise of taking good care of Charm and also send me pics from time to time.so you keep me updated as from when the delivery agency shall contact you okay .
Thanks for giving Charm a lovely home as your and Congrats to you dear.

Will be waiting to read from you

I wish I would have saved the first email, but I spammed them. He said they were registered AKC, microchipped. Potty trained. etc.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:19 am

Sorry to reply here, I can not find the "new thread" button... But this is a similar topic to the puppy scam... Here is what they sent me...

FROM...Mrs. Sandra S. Vucho & Mr. Ngeh Ernest Vucho.
The African Grey PARROTS are still available ! but ' Cindy ' was adopted out, so i am now left with ' Lilly ' & ' Lolly ' a pair hope you will take great care of them ? and yes ! that is why all you have to pay is $200 as an adoption fee for these last remaining 2 so that i can prepare and send them now... They are very friendly well home trained, talk very well, tamed and like playing with kids and toys .They will also come alongside with all their play toys, & cage included so you don't need to get them other cage or toys again when they arrive if like. Have you ever own an African Grey parrot before ? Do you have kids at home that they can play with ? Do you have another cage at home for them ?

What is your full name ? full address ? phone number ?? and the name of the nearest airport to your home ?

Thanks,

Sandra

Hi ???? ,

You really sound like you can take very good care of Lilly & Lolly, i am also very happy to hear that you currently has a cockatiel named ???? and ???? at home that Lilly can play with ! that is great and what we really want ! i will try and get my husband to call you. I have already started packing all their play toys in cage that they would be coming with so i am now waiting on you to send the $200 so that i can prepare, pay their flight fee and send them now... i will be sending them to the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) you can send the money through western union or money gram post, just copy the informations below that is my husband full name and our address that you will use at the post ..

Full name.........................Ngeh Ernest Vucho.
Address...........................cameroon.
City.................................Kribi 3301, Sonac Street.
Postal code......................00237.
Test question....................From Who ?
Answer............................
Am't.................................$200

When you send the money just get back to me with the money transfer control number MTCN and i will mail you back Lilly and Lolly's full flight informations such as their flight number , take-off and arrival-time to your airport as soon as we are through with evrything here on our end, and please also make sure you take very good care of them and be at the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) in time to pick them up when they arrive ok because we don't want you keep Lilly & Lolly waiting when they arrive...

Mrs. Sandra S. Vucho & Mr. Ngeh Ernest Vucho.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:21 am

My Daughter is waiting for her new Pug Puppy....

She responded to an advert on Friday ads for a pug

She asked the lady why the puppies were FREE for ADOPTION and was told that her daughter had died and left a pregnant pug behind and so the puppies needed good loving homes.

1st Email: from them to us: This came with 22 (Twenty Two) images of Pugs

=======

thanks for your mail the puppies were 7 have give 3 out , i am not after money what i need is a good and caring home for the puppies , i have 2male and 2 female ,i have attached some pictures of the both male and female , i was in St. Neots,both have move out from St. Neots, because of my new job in isle of man , if you can not come to isle of man of the pick the
puppies up .i can arrange for a home delivery for you by tomorrow
morning ,once i have your delivery detail like
name in full
city
home address
post code
mobile number
land line number
the puppy names once i have all this information i will go ado the registration of the puppy for a home delivery to your address by tomorrow morning , you
will need to be at home because when i am done with the registration
the delivery agency will contact you for you to know the arrival time
of the puppy at your home and how you will be making the payment of
175 pounds for puppy home delivery and some clothing,toys,blanket and
all the health papers of the puppies to your home by tomorrow morning.
please promise me that you are going to take good care of the puppy for me
please you have to promise me that you are take good care of the puppy
thanks
stay blessed
susan

======

My Daughter named her new pending Pug "Tinkerbell"

WE were then sent this email from Lizzy (including 9 pug images)

Hello,

Thanks for the love you have for Pug puppies male and female.
I am willing to offer you these puppies left.
To me, pets are like children, so i love pets.
I name the male puppy name: Cleo
and the female: Gina
I am offering Gina and Cleo as a gift.
I want someone who can devote time to care for the puppies.
I will be traveling soon, so I really want a loving home for Cleo and Gina.
The current situation is that you are a bit far from me, but I can
send the puppies through a pet delivery agency, and you pay for
delivery.
In my inquiries, the cost of delivery from Ilse of Man,to your home is £300
for the two puppies, which are transported and delivered.
Delivery charges for a puppy is £150.
The puppies are delivered directly to your home.
The datas i will need from you are:

Your full names ............
Your full address ..........
Your ZIP code ..............
Your contact phone .........

I want you to be aware that as soon as i receive the above
information, the puppies will be immediately registered at the agency
for delivery to your home.

The puppies will be delivered to your door steps.
Also note that you are not paying the money to me but to the agency
that will deliver the puppies to home address.

The puppies will be delivered, with all vet check certificates , pedigree
papers. microchip and all necessary documents.
You can see photos of the puppy, in the attachment.
If everything is confirmed, hoping to read from you.
Thank you,
Lizzy.

and today we recieved this email:

My Daughter was asked to pay £175 into a WESTERN UNION account based in Tiko Cameroon.

REGISTERED MAIL.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO READ THROUGH THIS MAIL CAREFULLY.

Client Costumer Code:0069

Dear ?????????????, Client No:0034,

We Have Information About A Female Pug Puppy (Pet) That Need To Be Transported And Home Deliver Over To Your Home Address Today.This Puppy Is From:

Sender's Information

Country............U.K
Names.............Cathrine Banton
City.................Douglas
County..............Isle of Man
Address..............,Honda, Kingswood Grove,
Post Code........IM5 1AR

This puppy has come with all necessary papers needed including the microchip identification with the microchip number ISO 10586 , But our veterinarians had to conduct another test to be sure of it health, it was done; all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate, the test has been conducted and this puppy is free from such illnesses that may attack other animals like (Dogs & cats ).So this puppy is now ready for home delivery.The experienced pet moving specialists at our agency ..U-SHIP Transportation service....will handle your pet's delivery with confidence, professionalism, and trust.
U-SHIP service, NO TRANQUILIZER rule is designed for the safety and welfare of your pets during airline air cargo transport.U-SHIP service registered with the Federal Law governing scheduled airline air cargo delivery. But it should be noted that this shipment and home delivery can not be carried out unless the sum of (£175) is paid.
This total payment is to be done to U-SHIP Transportation service So we will need you to pay this money as soon as possible, So as to book the next delivery cargo which will be taking off to your Area Airport and thus proceed with the home delivery of your puppy by two of our pet carriers. as an Intermediate Handler ....is governed by the rules, regulations, and mandates of the Animal Welfare Act ..

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS

Country.............U.K
Names...............???????????
City...................???????????
County................?????????
Address.............????????????????
Post Code..........??????????
Phone Numbers.........????????????

PUPPY'S INFORMATION

.Pure (Breed)
. Pug (Puppy)
.Tag Name (Tinkerbell)
.Sex (Female )

PAPERS INCLUDED

.Veterinary Certificate
.De worm
.Shot records
.K C registration
.Pedigree papers
.New cage when shipped
.Health guarantee

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Cage Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

PAYMENT

Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.K all our U.K based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients rapid payment.We allow our customers to do their payment via any money transfer service ;Banks, money Gram and Western union.But we accept payment via banks only to big companies like,N.GO'S, Organization,etc who do heavy money transfer.And also due to fraud we have stopped the payment via credit cards and pay pal accounts.

METHOD>>>>>>>> Wire Transfer
REQUIRED>>>>>>Western Union Online
Amount >>>>>>>> £175

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY VIA WESTERN UNION SERVICE BECAUSE IT IS FAST AND RELIABLE AND WE HAVE THEIR OFFICE HERE AT OUR AGENCY DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.YOU CAN USE ANY OF THESE WESTERN UNION LOCATIONS BELLOW TO DO THE TRANSFER

YOU WILL USE OUR DIRECTOR OF SUB REGIONAL HEADQUARTER CAMEROON DESK 1 DETAILS BELOW TO DO THE TRANSFER AS HE WILL NEED TO CONFIRM PAYMENTS AND ISSUE THE HOME DELIVERY CARD AND PUPPY'S CRATE MATRICULATION NUMBER BEFORE DELIVERY ....HIS DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT ADDRESS TO BE USE FOR THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

NAMES..................AWA ROSEMARY

COUNTRY...............CAMEROON

CITY..............................TIKO

ADDRESS.....................11 MAKER ROOMS AVENUE

POST CODE..................00237

TEST QUESTION............... WHO

TEST ANSWER..................... A FRIEND.

After we have receive this fee,we will then give you the full delivery status of your puppy that is the time of departure and arrival and the names of our agent responsible for the delivery . If this fee is not Provided, your puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and you will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of (£175) . So E-mail and call us immediately the payment is made with full money transfer details including the MTCN NUMBER and the senders full names.U-SHIP Transport Service is an endorsed and appointed air and land cargo agency, providing both domestic UNITED KINGDOM and global worldwide pet moving services through member passenger airlines and their air cargo services.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:24 am

We also were almost scammed by this same group. Fortunately I told my daughter I wanted to research them before she sent any money. Just some things they said didn't add up for me. Thank God you all posted your experiences and we were able to stop the process before money was exchanged. They wrote almost the exact same things in other posts here and gave my daughter a sob story about the wife dying and he just doesn't have time to care for the puppies. The "shipper" called numerous times to pressure my daughter in to making her payment right away so they could ship the puppy - I got on the phone after the 3rd call and told them point blank we would not be sending them any money and to remove my daughters info from all their records asap. Of course, they wanted to know why we changed our minds so I told them straight up that my research shows they are a bunch of scammers - he hung up pretty quickly after that :) I am re-posting my experience in the hopes that it saves someone else the money and the heartache of a loved one seriously wanting a puppy!!

Here is the email address both the "seller" and "shipper" contacted us from:

traceyhesky@yahoo.com:

Hello ..

Thanks for the mail and interest in regards to my babies . They are still available to any one prepared to provide any of them with enough care and love,where he/she will be well spoiled with all their needs.....They are 12 weeks 5daysold and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,They are health guaranteed and A.KC. AND C.KC , up to date on all their shots and will be coming along side their health papers and vet records they also they are very intelligent and highly social with other pets . i am actually giving them out because Because i lost my wife in a crucial Car Accident and i have just been relocated here in ARIZONA for my new job which i spend all my time out from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday i go to church so i do not have time to take care of the puppies and they are very lonely at home while i go to work so i need a reasonable Mon and Dad who will shower them with so much love and attention because that something i cant offer to them ,So .It will cost you $350 for one and $535 for both to be deliver to you okay please e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully .I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind .

Where are you located?
what are your full names.....?
what is your phone number so that we call u if necessary...?
Are you buying them for breeding...?
Will you be taking just one or Both...?
Will you prefer the Male or Female ...?
Do you need me to send them with a crate or you have one ??
Are you okay to have them delivered over to your home ??
THE BREED YOUR INQUIRING SO I CAN SEND PICS OF THE BOTH PUPS .... ?

Please do get back to me with the answers to my questions so that i will consider your interest and more to that know were my babies are going to ok I have also attach to you some Pics hope you like it ...

Awaiting your Reply ASAP

Worldwideanimalservices@gmail.com:

ANIMAL TRANSPORT SERVICE

WELCOME TO ANIMAL SERVICES .THE EXPERIENCED PET MOVING SPECIALIST ,WORLD WIDE ANIMAL SERVICES WILL HANDLE YOUR PETS WITH CONFIDENCE , PROFESSIONALISM AND TRUST .AT NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES , NO TRANQUILIZER RULE IS DESIGNED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PETS DURING AIRLINE CARGO TRANSPORT .NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES IS REGISTERED UNDER USDA AS AN INTERMEDIATE HANDLER , IS GOVERNED BY RULES, REGULATIONS AND MANDATES OF ANIMAL WELFARE ACT {AWA} AND THE FEDERAL LAW GOVERNING AIR CARGO SHIPMENT .NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES BASED IN USA AND HAS BRANCHES WORLD WIDE , SHORT AND & LONG SHIPPING; FULLY INSURED; .WHEREVER YOUR PET ARE COMING FROM OR GOING TO, NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES HAS THE EXPERIENCE , PERSONNEL AND EXPERTISE TO GET YOUR PETS TO THEIR DESTINATIONS AS SAFELY AND RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE . WITH OUR BUS-TO-BUS EXPERIENCE , HUNDREDS OF PETS SHIPPED, OUR EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD OR CARING AND PROFESSIONALISM MEANS THE PETS WE TRANSPORT ARRIVE SAFELY,COMFORTABLE AND ON TIME.AT NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES , WE MAINTAIN THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF LOW OVERHEAD AND THE BEST 24-HOUR/7-DAY SERVICE .WE INVITE YOU TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL OR DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL INQUIRY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF !

NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE ONE FEMALE POMERANIAN PUPPY AT OUR AGENCY FROM MRS TRACY HESKY .THIS PUPPY HAS TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

RECEIVERS/ DELIVERY ADDRESS

NAMES

CITY

RECEIVER ADDRESS

ZIP CODE
COUNTRY
UNITED STATE
TELEPHONE NUMBERS

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR PUPPY

BREED
FEMALE POMERANIAN PUPPY
SEX
FEMALE

PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: 1200-04145AKW871
SHIPPING TYPE: DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME:PENDING

OUR SERVICES
We make every effort to use transporters that meet our high standards for the puppy in our care. The vans/plane we use have monitors to observe the puppy at all times, independent fans to ensure good ventilation and temperature control, even when the engine of the van is turned off, fresh water supply, strong adjustable partitions to cater for any type of puppy and rubber flooring.
We keep in constant contact with the drivers, so we know at any time where your puppy is and how it is traveling. We are confident that if your puppy are traveling safely and comfortably it will be fit and healthy when it reaches its destination.
NATIONWIDE ANIMAL SERVICES provides a professional and friendly service styled to suit your individual needs.

SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS

Health Certificate and other documents:Approved and provided by seller
Brand Inspection:Approved{ provided by us}
Registration Certificate (AKC Papers}:Approved .
Shipping boots and blankets: Approved{ provided by us}
Accompanied :Accessories provided by the seller
Micro chip Censor:Approved with matriculation number G36VG2

Deposits:REQUIRED
We have received just the reservation for the puppy. We have not yet received payments for the delivery of this puppy.The shipping fee is due in advance of the trip.We need the full shipping fee to activate the flight of the puppy before we proceed with the delivery{$40 paid by Mrs. TRACY HESKY} . We accept Cash, Certified Check, Money Orders, and major Credit Cards for payment.Shipping of the puppy cost $350 .You will have to pay the $350 as soon as this mail is seen so that we can activate the flight details of your puppy and proceed delivery immediately.

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE , WE NEED $350 IN PAYMENTS WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION WIRE TRANSFER AND THE PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE FLIGHT DIRECTOR AT THE REGIONAL HEAD QUARTERS IN BRITISH CAMEROON USING THE ADDRESS BELOW FOR THE DIRECTOR IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GIVE IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION TO SUCH PAYMENTS .ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENTS YOU GET BACK TO US FOR CONFIRMATION SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AND ALSO PUT THE PUPPY ON BOARD . WE ACCEPT ONLY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AT THE MOMENT SINCE CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT PROCESSED . WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.DO MAKE THE PAYMENT USING THE ADDRESS BELOW:

PAYMENT
Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.S . all our U.S based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients RAPID ship payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use both our national and International Accounts for payment which Host is in BRITISH CAMEROON.Due to the high rate of scams here in the U.S.A we have decided to transfer all of our payment to our sub head quarters.

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED>>>>>>> WESTERN UNION
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> 350
METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES
****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER >>>>>>> MORE THAN $65 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER >>>>>>>> LESS THAN $10 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

ADVICE USE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT SO AS TO KEEP LOW CHARGES .

WE ADVICE YOU TO USE THE SECOND PAYMENT OPTION..THAT IS YOU ARE TO TELL THE WESTERN UNION AGENTS THAT YOU ARE DOING THE MONEY TRANSFER TO (Wendy) YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE AS A GIFT SO THAT YOUR MONEY TRANSFER CHARGES WILL BE LESS THAN 25.
P.S e-mail the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to make the transfer if is your first time. all our payment are been directed to our sub head quarters using our directors address listed below, due to the fact that they are the only one to confirm all our payments before we can activate the flight ticket of your pets here in Arkansas over to your home. all our directors are now in CAMEROON for a board meeting so that is why all payment are been made using their address

Manager's Payment Information

MANAGER'S NAMES
NTUBA PETNGA
CITY/STATE
ADDRESS
YAOUNDE
24 Commercial Avenue Street
COUNTRY
CAMEROON
ZIP CODE
TEST QUESTION
WHEN
ANSWER
NOW

WESTERN UNION STORES OR POST OFFICES AT YOUR LOCATION WHERE YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE PAYMENT AT ARE BELOW

Available Western Union Store Currently Open For Payment

MAIL OR CALL US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTCN REFERENCE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION AND APPROVAL .

PAYMENT METHODS AND DIRECTIVES

WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION

IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SENDING YOUR PAYMENT TO REDUCE CHARGES AT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE

There at the Western Union transfer agency, we have a common advice that we give to all our client to reduce their charges at the Western Union .NOTE : tell the Western Union agents that you want to do money transfer to an individual and for personal reasons .This is to make sure your money transfer charges remain very low, if you tell the Western Union agents that you are making payment to a company and for a puppy purpose , they will charge you extremely very high as to the normal transfer fee . Just tell the Western Union agents that you are making money transfer to an individual and for personal reasons so that the transfer charges should remain very low.YOU CAN STILL TELL THE WESTERN UNION AGENT THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND OR RELATIVE,THAT WILL MAKES THE TRANSACTION VERY SIMPLE.

The puppy is registered under urgent delivery Once the payments is made ,Do get back to us Via E-mail and call with the activation number MTCN NUMBERS found on the payments receipt for us to activate the flight of the puppy. As soon as the flight is activated after confirmation of payment , we shall get back to you with the activated flight receipt and also how you will receive the puppy delivered at your door step.Do make the payment as soon as possible so that we home deliver the puppy over to you .

GRAHAM ROBINS
BRANCH DIRECTOR

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company .
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:25 am

Fake email name: francisca clinton, gillez mapennz, taken temerence, paula vanis, manuela palaise. They also always answer something like this: " I am not interested in the money! i am christian and all i want is for my puppies to be okay." he says "ok" in every sentence....

I think this might be his real name because in every money request, he tells me to send to this name even if it doesnt match with any of his email names.

Name: tarh Tayim
city: douala
zip code: 00237
home adress: 1951 green street
phone number: 011 00237 75615808

hope this helps you =)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.