Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

KUWAIT GULF OIL COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Dear sir,

I came to know about one vacancy in Kuwait gulf oil UK in http://www.gnads4u.com and I sent the CV to
jobs@kuwait-gulfoil-uk.com after5days I received a interviews form from the same mail id and I filled it and sent back. After two days I received employment contract from the employer and I signed and sent back after that I received a mail states that a relocation consultant will contact you. After few hours a consultant will contact me by mail and he sent work permit application form also, is this scam , am pasting the messages from the employer and consultant.

25th October ,2013

ATTENTION;

Further to our Critical Evaluation of your submitted resume ,we found your qualification and experience satisfactory for the post of a MATERIAL AND LOGISTICS COORDINATOR

For your own consideration,please find attached comprehensive copy of the job offer. Consider it,sign and return your endorsed copy via e-mail attachment to This Office addressing the mail to the contact below.

CONTACT PERSON
KHALID Al-SUMAITI
DMD EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT
KUWAIT GULF OIL CENTRAL RECRUITMENT CENT RE
U.K
E-MAIL ; jobs@kuwait-gulfoil-uk.com

Note;your endorsed copy of the employment contract and functional contact address MUST reach the above mentioned Office for accreditation within the next five working days and all attachment must be in Microsoft words or pdf.

On the receipt of your endorsed copy of the employment contract, a Relocation Adviser will be assigned to you to oversee your immigration process.

Please feel free to call or write to discuss any section of the employment contract.

Regards,
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT TEAM
GULF KUWAIT OIL COMPANY
+447024027073
http://www.kgoc.com

26th October,2013.

ATTENTION;

We write to acknowledge receiving your signed employment contract .

Do provide your Residential Address through which all official KUWAIT GULF OIL, Identification Papers needed for your accreditation on arriving U.K ,will be made available to you via courier services,alongside the Hard Copy of your Appointment Letter as soon as we receive confirmation letter concerning the approval of your immigration papers.

The next step involves applying for work permit and Entry clearance visa ,which is as required by the immigration reform & control act of 2008.

(Option 1)
If you already have an entry clearance Visa to the united Kingdom,you'll be expected to apply only for Work Permit approvals via the Immigration office.

(Option 2)
If you do not have an entry Visa,then the need to apply for approvals of your work permit & entry Visa will be mandatory.

An Immigration Expert Mr.Murad Ahmed have been assigned to process your U.K immigration documents.He will be
contacting you via email shortly.

Please note;at this point in U.K labor history,very limited chances are given to Non-U.K citizens under Stringent condition . You are advice to follow carefully the instructions of your assigned Relocation Adviser concerning your Immigration process.

Kindly keep us informed on these procedures because ,your entitlement and flight-ticket will only be released on confirmation that your documents are certified by the Immigration Office.

Sorry for the typographical error,the Resumption Date as you rightly observed is 13th December,2013.

Thank you for your co-operations.

Regards,
Khalid Al-Sumaiti
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT TEAM

Date:26th October, 2013.

Dear

I am Mr. Murad Ahmed , the relocation adviser recommended by KUWAIT GULF OIL COMPANY to file application for your UK Work Permit. Work Permit is issued after the verification and confirmation of your documents by the UK HOME OFFICE (government agency here in UK with the mandate to issue WORK PERMIT).
It is important to note that the UK embassy does not give work permit, rather they issue visa after authorization has been gotten from the HOME OFFICE that your WORK PERMIT has been approved.

I have attached the UK Home Office Work Permit application form. Details of your academic qualifications and employment history should be provided in the form. All sections in the form should be filled except for (Section 2.9) and (Section 7), which should be left blank. I will provide the information needed in this section 7.
If you are coming with your Spouse, you are to print out copies of the form for her to fill. Section 6 and 7 should be left blank.
Information of your children should be included in both forms.

Forms should be sent to me upon completion via an email attachment with the following:
1, Details of your academic qualifications should also be made available in Section 8.1 of the work permit application form.
2, Evidence of work experiences. This can either be your letter of appointment or recommendation from previous employers. (if available) .
Work permit is issued within ten days after the verification and confirmation of your documents. Once work permit is issued, the UK embassy in your location will invite you to the embassy, you will be required to go with your international passport.

Other logistics issues relating to traveling and resettlement in UK will be handled by KUWAIT GULF OIL COMPANY upon confirmation of your work permit.

The above mention requirements should be provided within the next two days.

Acknowledge the receipt of this mail and revert.

REGARDS

Mr .Murad Ahmed (APPLICATION OFFICER)
Tel; +447024019897 (monday- friday;office hours only)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Re: KUWAIT GULF OIL COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Domain Name: KUWAIT-GULFOIL-UK.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.OWORESTED.COM
Name Server: NS2.OWORESTED.COM
Name Server: NS3.OWORESTED.COM
Name Server: NS4.OWORESTED.COM
Updated Date: 30-nov-2012
Creation Date: 29-nov-2011
Expiration Date: 29-nov-2013

No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. *An email or telephone interview is always the sign of a scam!
*No real company charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit. Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company or visa agent ever uses a free email address. Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real visa agent ever requests you pay money into any bank account or by Western Union or Money Gram. Read: www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk Always Google contact information to find warnings. Read: http://www.giyf.com/
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Return to Scam archive.