Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Benin import frauds

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Benin import frauds

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:51 am

3 September 2008, 17:43
eFIVE
Timezone: GMT
Languages: English
Export to benin
Dear Mr Poirot,

Recently i have doing my first export business at alibaba.com. There are two buyer are willing to purchase our health products from malaysia to benin.First they ask for sample after received the sample, they confirm and order 4 container each product monthly for 6 monthly,then they ask for proforma invoice urgently, before i send over the invoice i would like to check whether is fraud or not therefore, i really need your help. Thanks. The benin buyers detail as below:-

1) Buyer name: Ken Loo
Company : Ok Trade Company Limited
Address : C/400 AVENUE STEIMETZ
TEL: 00229-97724956
FAX: 00229-21318810
COTONOU RPUBLIC DU BENIN

2) Buyer name :Mr.Robert Lutz
Company :JEMBRUQUE DOSMARINO SL. (Reg.No.256C.Bj)

Address :Ck 1/ bethelza aijedo.
Cotonou Benin Republique

Tel :0022993694911
Fax : 0022921323549
Email: prisca_ki@yahoo.com

Could you pls tell me is these buyers are fraud?

Old 3 September 2008, 21:02
Nyla
Administrator

Timezone: GMT -5
The same phone number is posted here http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/1403 ... 2.htm?va=0 as part of a "known scam letter", so it looks as though it's a scam.

4 September 2008, 01:57
poirot
Support
Timezone: .
Languages: English Français
Nyla is right, they are both scams.

"Ok Trade Company Limited" doesn't exist. It's phone/fax where used with another bogus company:
ZUMARK RESOURCES COMPANY LTD
C/400 MISSEBO
TEL 00229-97724956
FAX 00229-21318810
COTONOU REPUBLIC DU BENIN.

JEMBRUQUE DOSMARINO S's fax number 229 21323549 has been used in numerous scams in the past

An offer from Benin through Alibaba is almost 100% guaranteed to be a scam.

Please read ==> Benin Import/Africa Export Scams
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 am

4 September 2008, 07:49
poirot
Support

There's nothing on dynastyinfos.com but that's not conclusive since the domain was registered only 2 weeks ago and for a year only, which is a red flag
Domain name: dynastyinfos.com Dead
Registrant Contact:
Donald Chester
14200 Broad Oaks Court
Midlothian, VA 23112
US
Administrative Contact:
Donald Chester (vanrick6@yahoo.com)
+1.8043034096
14200 Broad Oaks Court
Midlothian, VA 23112
US
Technical Contact:
Donald Chester (vanrick6@yahoo.com)
+1.8043034096
14200 Broad Oaks Court
Midlothian, VA 23112
US
Name Servers:
ns1.freewebs.com
ns2.freewebs.com
Creation date: 20 Aug 2008
Expiration date: 20 Aug 2009

That address and phone number are listed under another name in the phone directories

I suspect if you called that number, they will have no connection to this web site and it's just a matter of identity theft.

dynastyinfos.com is advertising Natural Cancer Treatment product without even mentioning a name or a hint of what it contains or which cancer it's supposed to treat. Simply
Natural Cancer Treatment
$22.56

The shopping cart and paypal checkout don't work. Their web site is only 2 weeks old and they are already on alibaba looking for suppliers, another red flag.

4 September 2008, 17:44
Tantorn
Timezone: GMT-0
Is it another SCAM from Ghana?
Dear Pairot,

Recently i just received the offer from whom they claimed they are the member of Ghana Government as mail below. They offer a huge order for 164 million tons of Thai rice which cost about USD 9,625,000.
They also attached the nice 4 pages proposal with Ghana Logo, ask me to edit the contract before coming over Ghana to sign it with Ghana Government. I think it's another scam from African country. But could you please guide me what the story go on if i follow their trick? Thanks!

Tantorn C.

Dear Sir,

Attached herewith are four pages out of seven pages agreement copies we received from the ministry of trade commerce and industry for your perusal.

Please study the agreement and make any suggestion or correction if nay before the final text. This is exactly what shall be required to sign before the government officials when you arrive to Ghana. Thereafter copy of your telegraphic wire transfer or letter of credit will be handed over to you.

Reply to acknowledge receipt.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Idris H.

General Manager
Idris Haya idrishaya01@gmail.com

Old 5 September 2008, 04:42
poirot
Support
It's impossible to confirm just from an email address, but it does appear to be a scam if only that a $9 million contract would not likely be handled through a free and anonymous (gmail) email account, but through a proper registered domain account.

Instead of relying on a name or an email address in order to know if it's a scam or not, it is better to concentrate on the signs that indicates a fraud. Those are detailed in the following article:

Please read ==> Benin Import/Africa Export Scams

Here is a list of ministries of the Ghana government, with contact phone numbers: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/r ... stries.php

9 September 2008, 20:16
bootcamp

CONTRACT TENDER
Mr Koffi Gavi
Ets Brigitte TogoImport & Export
19 Rue Kamina AsigameB P 61055
Tel/+228 943 3846Fax/ +228 2228258
Mobile / +228 050 9947
Email: ets_brigittetogo@yahoo.com or mrkoffigavi@yahoo.com

i was contacted thru alibaba by the above person who owns the above company. He claims that he is working on a contract with WEST AFRICAN HEALTH AND SUPPORT ORGANIZATION(WAHSOR). Im surprised that too big a deal does not require sample approval early on in the negotiations, instead, they need the prices of the products with an overprice of 5% as commission. While other importers want low and competitive prices, we wonder why they are not price sensitive. Is this a scam? does the above company legally operate in Togo?

10 September 2008, 03:21
poirot
Support
It's a scam, and a very common one.
Any purchase offer from Togo, Benin, Cameroon or Nigeria through Alibaba is likely to be a scam.

228 2228258 has been used under other non-esistant company names in the African import scam.

Please read the link I recommended in my above message for more details.

Some current scam/fraud details of various non-existant companies, barristers and organization:
National Contract Awarding Board (N.C..A.B)
Plot 48 Chase, Government St, Blvd 2
B.P 10632 Lome, Republic Of Togo
Tel: +228- 0882028
Fax: +228- 2613576

BARRISTER. VICTOR NMA.LEGAL PRACTIONER/SOLICITOR
TEL: +228- 0347779
FAX: +228- 2060130

VICSON.T.CO & ASSOCIATES
LEGAL PRACTIONER/SOLICITOR
36 RUE DE KOKETIMI, B.P 74863, LOME
REPUBLIC OF TOGO

Jakans Enterprises Ltd
work +228 9182335
fax+228 2263624

They use bank account:
BANK NAME: FINANCIAL BANK TOGO
BANK ADDRESS: 11 AVENUE DU 24 JANVIER BP325, LOME - TOGO
SWIFT CODE: SNINTGTG
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: VICSON.T.CO
ACCOUNT NO: TO116-01001-03032874200107
CORRESPONDING BANK: ING BANK BELGIUM, 60 COUR ST MICHEL 1040 BRUXELLES
CORRESPONDING BANK'S SWIFT CODE: BBRUBEBB

12 September 2008, 04:02
Unnregistered

Group Benimass / WAIDCO - Possible Fraud in BENIN !!! BEWARE
Hi Everybody, following the long list of people leaving a thread on this website, i wanted to contribute with all the information i received from this company..

I was contacted by this "distributor" claiming to want to purchase a huge quantity of products for the whole of Africa..When i said that we were not interested he toldme that they were willing to collaborate for BENIN only and that i sould send him immediatly a PROFORMA Invoice telling me that he wanted to order 25 containers per month of our product.. On a yearly basis, that is equivaleent of 50 % of worldwide consumption of this type of product..Just that fact threw me off track, then the fact of wanting to receive a proforma without even negotiation a price for these kind of quantities is mistake number two..from what i read, next step would be for them to tell us that we need to register this product locally and then pay a special fee for customs etc.. We havent reached that step yet because im trying to get as much info as possible. Please find the email that i received below for further comments and analysis.. Be Careful all !!! Thank you.

Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your email and the information therein, truely we were fast enough to disclose our company order required quantity without asking for the price per case or pallet, and the reason being the
recommendation given to your products by our customers, through which we are convinced of the success and rapid introduction and distribution of the products in this region.

It may please you to know that we supply our products directly to " Supper Markets, Hotels, Restuarantes, Clubs, and Sports Clubs. We also distribute directly to wholesallers/Retailers and also supply on contract basis directly to the end users.

Presently we are in a position with our contact to supply your product only, directly to " West African Inter Distribution Company" (WAIDCO) on monthly basis contract, and that was why our first order is up to that quantity. We
are believing that WAIDCO, will increase the order in a very large volume per containers after the first supply. So kindly let us know the bottom price you are given us for both your products, and then issue us a covering proforma invoice FOB, base on 20"containers ( i.e 50x20ft containers) and as stated in our previous mail for a proper study and
approval.

Be informed that West African Inter Distribution Company ( WAIDCO) has branches in 6 West African countries, Head office in Cotonou, and it is likely that their distribution data for this type of products covers the 6 countries. But we
will be very much pleased, if we are recommended as your distributor here in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

From the height of the above, we are expecting you to kindly send to us the price quotation immediately and also send the Proforma Invoice for verification and approval.
Thanks once again for your effort which you have been putting in place towards the materialization of this transaction with your company,

Best Regards,

Mr Victorine Abraham / Director
Group Benimass Sarl
Tel: 00229-95071705

Old 13 September 2008, 10:59
poirot
Support

Group Benimass is a definite scam. They are using -229-21311171
Group Benimass Sarl
C/222 MISSEBO
Phonenumber
+00229-229-95071705
Faxnumber
+00229-229-21311171

229-21311171 has been used in numerous other frauds including a fake bank.
FASTER BANK OF BENIN
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
Address:01 BP 1476 Cotonou Benin
RC/7568-34
Our Phone Number is: (00229) 97521027 or Fax (00229)21311171

21311171 is listed in the phone directories under the following:
NÉE KAPINGA Marie Bertille KATALAYI
01 BP 2938, Cotonou
21 31 11 71

Which could be the thief, or a fax service from a cybercafe or a public one.

15 September 2008, 01:46
Unr

Benin, true or fake?
I received this mail a few days ago, please I will be grateful for any advice! Thanks in advance.

De: kumar sunil wwestcoastsarl@yahoo.co.uk
Enviado el: jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008 14:35
Para: correo@bodegascandido.net
Asunto: Buy Wines and Alcoholic Drinks (BUSINESS PROPOSAL)

Dear Sirs,
Good Day

we are leading importers of Alcoholic Wines in Africa with many branch offices so far as Africa is concern. It is a pleasure to contact your honourable board our firm is based here in Republic Of Benin and has being into importation for a very long time.

We are looking forward in partnership with your company and i use this medium to contact you in other our board can be able to have a nice transaction with your company .
Kindly forward us the price quotations of your product base on CIF port Republic Of Benin. Waiting for your mail asap and you can log on on Yahoo Messenger now to chat with our company now our ID is as follows

ID -- wwestcoastsarl
YAHOO MESSERNGER

Add the ID and you connect automatically to speak with us.
Thanks
Dr Kumar
C.E.O
STE WWESTCOAST SARL COMPANY.
MOBILE 0022993012772

Old 15 September 2008, 04:38
poirot
Support
It's a fraud.

As you can see in this search, the same thief is also doing job scams
Quote:
ENG.MARK JOHN,
DIRECTOR,
SHELL ENERGY AND PETROCHEMICAL CO.
COTONOU, BENIN.

Tel: 229 93012772.
E-Mail: shellofferjobs@yahoo.co.uk
Please read the following: benin_import

it will help you to avoid these criminals in the future.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:09 am

17 September 2008, 15:44
poirot
Support
That company registration number is useless without means of verification. It could be just a random number they gave you.

Here's the problem. They advertise :
Regingo Enterprise
Main Products: Computer accessories, tv antennas with remote(indoor and outdoor), extension cables, fuses, wires, multimeter, tv. Antenna cable, bulb, socket
Business Type: Distributor/Wholesaler
No. of Employees: 5 - 10 People
Estimated Annual Sales (USD): Below US$1 Million
Year Established: 2004
Description:

I am resident in ghana and moreover have much experience in the world of business. I deal in electrical appliances such as tv antennas with remote(indoor and outdoor), extension cables, fuses, wires, multimeter, tv. Antenna cable, bulb, socket and others. I have workers of about five to ten people. My company can be located at adum prempeh ii street. I am however looking forward to transact business with companies that are ready to supply me with the above mentioned products.

Company Name: Regingo Enterprise
Address: P. O. Ks.9328 Adum, Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
Tel: 233-51-36050
Fax: 233-51-36050
Zip Code: 00233
Contact Person: Mr. Kwame Agyemang

That number they claim is their Telephone and Fax number: 233-51-36050 is used by a couple of apparently legitimate Ghana NGO's strictly as a fax number. It's a common scammer trick to show someone else line phone number in an advertising, knowing that potential customers will use email to contact. Once you contact them, they then give you a different (anonymous mobile) number. This way, they look legitimate in the ad and they don't expose their mobile number online.

That deception plus the fact that they use a mobile as their main number shows a fraud in my opinion.

If you read this article, you'll get an idea how the African import scam works.

21 September 2008, 21:55
joewein
Support

This Togo import scam using the name "WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD (WAIB)" looks very similar to the old "WEST AFRICAN REFUGEE COMISSION (WARC)" scam from Benin:

Subject: Good News.

Dear ##############,

Thanks for your many email and the telephone call yesterday , Note, we are just coming from ther office of the WAIB as i have been very busy this few days concluding with the Board regarding this contract. Meanwhile we are very glad to inform you that the Board have accepted on your products price than other prices they receive from other companies.

So, attached is their corporate purchase order form which we obtain from the Board indicating their total order buying quantity.

Therefore,kindly go through the attachment and send them your Proforma Invoice direct with their full contact information as mentioned below:

WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD (WAIB)
12 RUE DE L'OCAM (WAIB BLOCK) LOME-TOGO.
EMAIL/ west_african_improvement_board_1@yahoo.com
WEBSITE/ http://www.webnow.com/waib Dead
TEL +228 966 82 07 | Fax + 00228 220 9038 .
ATTENTION/DR. KOFFI JOHNSON / CHAIRMAN.

Furthermore, we will also need you to send us a copy of the proforma invoice as soon as you send to the Board for our reference. Also, you are requested to prepare from your side an introduction letter with your ciompany letter heading ,assuring the Board that you will supply the contract without failure.

Also , the general secretayof the Board also told me this afternoon that as soon as the WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD (WAIB)Commission approved your proforma invoice ready for 100% payment of the total contract sum, that the WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD (WAIB) Commission will probably need your presence in their regional head office in Accra Ghana to enable you sign and legalize the contract with the WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD (WAIB) Commission at federal high court of Ghana as they will take you to their regional paying bank while your presence the total contract sum will be transfered into your company bank account and you will pick up the transfering t/t copy and fly to your country to start the production.

Therefore, kindly confirm your interest to visit the Board at their regional head office after they have approved your proforma invoice for you to sign and legalize the contract document so that they will release the total invoice payment into your account.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you send your proforma invoice to the Board as we are also waiting for a copy.

Thanks& Regards.

Mr.Micheal Kokou. (director)
Ena Group of Company.
4 Rue De Atikpoji Marche.Lome-Togo
Tel 00228 966 82 07/Fax 00228 222 33 41
E-mail; enagroupofcompany@yahoo.com

Note how their fake website uses text stolen from the website of Ecobank, a major banking group in West Africa:

Ecobank:
The Ecobank foundation is managed as a business. Its main focus is to give back or contribute effectively towards the society in which the bank operates. The main of major financiers of the foundations activities are the Ecobank group and other international Non-Governmental Organisations. The projects and programmes of the Foundation are selected with the view of fostering regional integration.

"WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD":
The WEST AFRICAN IMPROVEMENT BOARD is managed as a business. Its main focus is to give back or contribute effectively towards the society in which the Companies operates. The major foundations activities are the W.A.I.B. group and other international Non-Governmental Organisations. The projects and programmes of the Foundation are selected with the view of fostering regional integration.

22 September 2008, 09:21
poirot
Support
Another thief:
Quote:
Alamin soprochukwu
Alamin Consultant - Al-Amin Consultant
96,ayomide street
kwara state, Cotonou Benin
+2348056374545 - +234 8056374545 (Nigeria mobile)

This cockroach will send a fake check with instructions that the product must be shipped urgently.
By the time the bogus check bounces, he has the merchandise and cuts off communication. The scum then moves along to other victims.
He likely is already using a new name which shows the danger of exporting to a West African country such as Benin without proper due diligence.

25 September 2008, 06:37
marcela

Benim scam?
Dear mR. POIROT

Ive been contacted from this organization, from Benim;

MR UCHE OKORO(marketing manager)
OLARAMANTA INVESTMENT LITED
C/100 ZONGO COTONOU REPUBLIC
OF BENIN
00229-98953013
they asked me to supply them three containers of wine, and send a purchase order with this information,

OLARAMANTA INVESTMENT LTD
R.C 25.131-B
IMPORT – EXPORTS OF GENERAL MARCHANDISE
Address-: Head Office-: 100 Zongo
Cotonou République Du Bénin
Tel-: /229-93953013 FAX229-93953013
E-mail-: kan.steven@yahoo.com

I sent them my proforma invoce, and now they accepted it , and they are waiting for my bak information to transfer the money and for two samples i have to send them, after reading all the post here, I do not want waht to think, becuase I was expecting after the reception of my proforma that they will ask for the fees you warn here, but nothing yet,
Waht do you think?
Waiting for your comments
Marcela

Old 25 September 2008, 11:45
poirot
Support
marcela, the answer to your question is already in the Information Article entitled Benin Import/Africa Export Scams <=CLICK

It contains information on how to recognize 229 9....... as a mobile phones (anonymous) and that the Benin Chamber of Commerce warns of companies that use mobile phones and free email addresses (yahoo) to request samples, and advise that they are scammers and should be avoided.

In that same article is the link of the Benin Phone Book where you can look up the name of this one and see that they don't exist.

These thieves use hundreds of company names, some fake, some real. It is much more advantageous for you to learn how to detect and avoid them, or whether you should even consider West Africa as a place to do business, than try to guess every company name as legitimate or not because they will keep contacting you with new names.

The demand for payment can come at any stage but usually comes after they have received samples. That's one way for them to judged your commitment, and get some free products at the same time.

OLARAMANTA is a scam. It doesn't exist.

Thompson Ruben / Contract To Supply Food Items/bENIN
Return-Path: <t.ruben28@rock.com>
Reply-To: <thompson.ruben@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:11:05 +0100
Subject: CONTRACT TO SUPPLY FOOD ITEMS

ANTT PLEASE

MY NAME IS MR THOMPSON RUBEN,I AM A SOURCING AGENT TO ECOMOG,THERE IS AN URGENT CONTRACT TO SUPPLY FOOD ITEMS SUCH AS CANNED FOODS,FROZEN FOOD,RICE,MEDICAL CARES,LAPTOP COMPUTERS,
WHEAT FLOUR,MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND VEGETABLES OIL TO THE NEPAD REGIONAL OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US IF YOUR COMPANY CAN TAKE UP THIS CONTRACT SUPPLY BEFORE OTHER TENDERS APPEAR.

KINDLY CONFIRM IF YOU ARE CAPABLE TO SUPPLY ANY OF THE ITEMS TO
ECOMOG ORGANIZATION ON A CONTRACT BASIS TO ENABLE ME SEND YOU THE FULL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CONTRACT.PLEASE RESPOND TO ME IN THIS EMAIL: thompson.ruben@yahoo.com

I AWAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS
THOMPSON RUBEN

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:50 am

22 November 2008, 11:10
poirot
Support

DR. KOFFI JOHNSON/CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD BUREAU WEST AFRICAN COMMISSION AGENCY
380 BLOUVERED DE JANVIER ECOWAS HOUSE ROOM 1-5 Email: waca_infotogo@ymail.com TEL: + 228-986-9778 LOME-TOGO WEST-AFRICA

Mr.Ahmed Jabba Tel + 228-926-8775. Lome-Togo West/Africa. ahjabba120@yahoo.com

18 March 2009, 07:57
vanheuv
Timezone: GMT+1
Languages: English Français Nederlands
Benin fraud attempt fake rice buyer on Alibaba site
These are copy paste messages of an ALIBABA fraud attempt
the companies are not registred. Take attention when you got an order from them

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your mail and further to our hat yesterday; Kindly arrange to send the proforma invoice for the total 1 year contract and also arrange to send us the sample of your rice as soon as possible to proceed.

Best regards
Mr. Kalu Kelly Jones Okoro
Director STE SEDJRO SARL
IMPORT-EXPORT-REPRESENTATION COMMERCIALE
02 BP 274 COTONOU-TEL (00229)21092108
-FAX (00229)21384115
RCNO RB COTONOU 2003-B1942
Email: stesedjro@consultant.com/ sedjrosarl@ymail.com

Samples to be send to our office address below not the end buyer's address and upon our confirmation we will submit to them for evaluation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Kalu Kelly Jones Okoro (Director)
Maria Anderson(Purchasing Manager)
Treasureland Global Ltd
Carre 5701 Segbeya Blvd, Akpakpa County
Cotonou, Republic of Benin
West Africa.
Tel/Fax: +229 97641923
Email: treasurelandltd@ymail.com
Yahoo ID: treasurelandltd
an email search shows many scams
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 am

21 April 2009, 08:30
Allen Brown

I assume it's a scam?
A company wanting to purchase a 10' x 40' container of my drink product per month for 12 months, claiming they will pay all 12 months in advance...And they want me to go to Mali first to meet them! Should I RUN AS FAST AS iI CAN???:

Dear Allen B,

Thanks for your mail and offer of Energy drink,we are interested to purchase from your company the offered energy drink 10x40ft containers per month on a contract basis for 12 months.Please kindly confirm if you are capable to supply this required monthly quantity to us on a contract period of 12 months to enable us proceed.Term of payment is 100% Wire Transfer.Destination port is Cotonou Benin sea port.We would also like to be your Agent here in Africa for the distribution of this energy drinks.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Eric John
trinity holdings [trinityholdings@ymail.com]

Next contact:

Dear Allen B,

Thanks for your confirmation mail,find below our company information.

STE SEDJRO SARL
IMPORT-EXPORT-REPRESENTATION COMMERCIALE
02 BP 274 COTONOU
TEL(00229) 97391649/229 21092108
FAX(00229)21384115
Registration No.RB COTONOU 2003-B1942

Bank Atlantique Du Benin(http://www.banqueatlantique.net)
08BP0682 Tri Postal
Tel;(229)21311018/21311019
cotonou Benin
RELEVE D'IDENTITE BANCAIRE
Account name; SEDJRO SARL
BP778 Cotonou Benin.
AGENCE PRINCIPALE
Rue Du Gouvermeur-Bayolimm Atlantique
08BP0682 Tri Postal Cotonou
Bank Atlantique Du Benin
Numero de compte/code Banque 0115/code Guichet 01001
No. De Compte Account;030004380009 RIB 01

Mr. Alain Noudogbessi
sedjro sarl account officer
+229 95959145/00229 98188383

We would like to know if it will be possible for you to visit our country now so that we can meet with you and know you very well and then sign a contract with your company for the supply of 10x40ft containers in every month on a contract period of 12 months which will be renewed in every 12 months.After the contract signing,we aill take you to our bank for the transfer of the full 12 months contract value to your bank account for you to start the monthly shipment of 10x40 ft containers to our company.We would also like to be your agent here in Africa.We will sign an agentship agreement with your company and that will enable us to start adverstisement of the product to compete with other energy drinks here in our country such as RED BULL ,ROX etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and establishing a fruitful and a long lasting business relationship with your company.

Best regards
Eric John

This was my response, haven't heard back from him!
Mr. John,

I have done a little research, and I cannot find information that leads me to believe that your company or offer is a legitimate business offer.
According to the CCIB (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Benin), legitimate companies do not list a cell number as their contact number, and your number starting with 97, is a cell number. In addition, they have all import companies listed on their website in an MS Excel spreadsheet (which I have attached), and neither Trinity holdings, nor IMPORT-EXPORT-REPRESENTATION COMMERCIALE is listed. Another thing that concerns me, is noticing that your email address is not associated with a company name, but from a non-traceable free account: ( @ymail.com)

If indeed this is a legitimate offer, I will require 100% full payment in the form of a certified bank check to be delivered two weeks in advance of shipment, so that my bank can make sure the check has cleared. In addition,
you must secure & pay for your own shipping arrangements.

Please understand, if this is a legitimate offer, I look forward to doing business with you. However, the country of Benin has the highest rate of fraud of any country in Africa, even surpassing Nigeria. So, surely as a businessman yourself, you can see how it would be foolish of me get involved with anyone who would want me to send products, gifts, or fees in advance of a legitimate purchase offer. If you are prepared to make a purchase, please let me know, and I will give you a mailing address and full purchase amount for one shipment, so you can send payment.

Thank you very much,

22 April 2009, 15:09
poirot
Support

Quote:
I will require 100% full payment in
the form of a certified bank check to be delivered two weeks in advance of
shipment,
That would be a mistake. These Benin scammers are known to send bogus checks as they are familiar with the banking loophole most people are not aware of.

If he sends a check, it will likely be from some large legitimate company. The scammer will have some scenario to explain it.

When a bank informs you that the check is good, usually after a couple of weeks, all it means is the check owner's bank account can cover the amount. That's why scammers clone checks of legitimate companies. It sometime takes months before the check is discovered to be fake, usually when the company who's check was forged notice it and informs the bank. The depositor is then responsible to reimburse the bank. The depositor is responsible for the check's validity regardless what the teller may have told him. That responsibility extends to several years.

One exporter to Benin posted here that he shipped the merchandise after the check "passed", only to be advised by the bank later on when it was too late, that it was bogus.

A check from Benin under the current circomstance is in my opinion 100% guarantee that it will be forged.
the # they gave you can be searched for other shady offers here

29 May 2009, 11:25
poirot
Support
Togo is a small and very poor country in West Africa where advance fee fraud is as common as in neighboring Nigeria and Benin.
Here's a site that lists no less than 362 International importers/consultants from Togo importing everything under the sun. I would guess the vast majority if not the near totality of them are scams.

228-221-5706 is a public fax service in Lome Togo that has been used by numerous criminals for at least five years, in countless import scams.
Click here to see dozens upon dozens so-called international traders who use that number.

I find it hard to believe that the individuals behind that fax number wouldn't be suspicious of at least 75 different so-called international consultants or importers using their cheap pay-per-fax service. Perhaps the following explains it a bit more.

228-2215706 has also been used as a "PHONE" number by some of these International dealers. Here's five examples:
http://bbs.fobshanghai.com/viewthread.php?tid=982835
We want STOCKLOT / DAMAGED TEXTILES in KG
Contact Person: Mr. ikwan udeagha
Job Title: DIRECTOR
Department: Owner/Entrepreneur
Address: 19 Rue Kamina, Lome, Golf, Togo
Zip/Postal Code: 228
Telephone: 228-228-2215706
Fax: 228-228-2215706
Mobile Phone: 2289874727

http://www.company-info-search.com/company_detail.php?company_id=t204443
Company Name: Ets MONAFEX
Street : 19 Rue Kamina
City : Lome
Province : Golf
Zip : 228
Telephone : 228-228-2215706
Mobile : 2289874727
Fax : 228-228-2215706

http://www.company-info-search.com/company_detail.php?company_id=t459351
Company Name: nuirok international company
Street : 103 Avenue De La Liberation
Province : Prefacture De Golfe
Zip : 21212
Telephone : 228-+2282215706
Mobile : 9882299
Fax : 228-+2282215706

http://www.company-info-search.com/company_detail.php?company_id=t465556
Company Name: OMEX CLUB
Street : Boulevard Eyadema
Zip : 2783
Telephone : 228-2215706
Mobile : 002289466995
Fax : 228-2215706

http://www.company-info-search.com/company_detail.php?company_id=t277065
Company Name: Hazarjean Global Enterprise Ltd
Street : 27 Rue Koketi
Zip : bp
Telephone : 228-221-5706
Fax : 228-998-1863

Either the people in charge of this fax number are in reality five international importers, or they are scammers themselves. Note the first one MONAFEX using mobile 2289874727. That mobile was also used under another company name. That is usually a sign of fraud.
http://en.b2b168.com/c168-227347.html
Gaddiel&Associates Sarl
Mr LEONARD AWO
Address: 12 Rue De Verdun, Lome, Lome, Togo(Togo)
Post code: 1210
Tel: 228--2218125
Fax: 228--2215706
Mobile Phone: 2289874727

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A similar situation with Togo number 228-222-3341. It belongs to [url="http://www.quantum-togo.com/main5.html"]quantum-togo.com[/url]
Quantum-Togo : BP: 61951 Lome-Togo
TELEPHONE : 00 228 221 5775
FAX :00 228 222 3341

and has been used as a fax number in [url="http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5634"]numerous frauds[/url] for years going back to the classic Mariam Abacha scams. It's been used to receive faxes under such names as:
- FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT, BANQUE INTERNATIONAL DU AFRIQUE
- INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA,/BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU AFRIQUE(IBA BANK)
- DIRECTOR OF ECOWAS SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY
- WEST AFRICAN REFUGEE COMMISSION
- FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT, BANQUE INTERNATIONAL DU AFRIQUE

It would be an insult to anyone's intelligence to suggest that Quantum Togo is not aware that their customer receiving faxes under the name INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA is a criminal. In fact, Quantum Togo would even have to know which scammer the fax belongs to. And here's what may explain further. In 2006, number 228-2223341 was also used as a [B]"PHONE"[/B] number in the following fraud:
http://www.scamorama.com/foggs_nasiha.html
ATTN:UME HENNY
DIRECTOR OF ECOWAS SECURITY
& FINANCE COMPANY LOME TOGO
TEL/FAX: 00228 2223341
info.Ecofinsec1@amrinfo.com

That seems to indicate that the people in charge of that number scam themselves.

The point is to show how common these import scams are in West Africa. If a Togo company claims to be legitimate and uses those fax numbers to conduct international trade and offer important contracts, they will have to deal with the consequences of being labeled "Possible scam".
It also demonstrate how little West African scammers have to fear of the authorities, and that any kind of transaction with a connection to any West African country has to be accompanied with a complete and thorough due diligence. Anything less would be pure folly.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 am

8 June 2009, 11:04
Alex_BLR

African Aid Network
HOSEA Holdings Ltd.
Mr.Benjamin James
Director & CEO

Mrs.Nina B.James
General Manager
Cotonou,Rep.of Benin
West Africa
Tel: +229 96 32 65 79
Fax: +229 21 31 39 11
E-Mail: hosealtd@yahoo.com

and

Mr.Albert O.Babangida
General Director

AFRICAN AID NETWORK
Building the Nations of Peace and Unity
AAN Building, Plot 456 Zone Des Ambassades
01 BP 8756 Cotonou, Rep. of Benin, West Africa
Tel: +229 93 303 517,98 937 907
Fax: +229 21 334 241,21 334 239

asking to pay $2 800 for some tender regestration

Old 8 June 2009, 11:17
poirot
Support
and here's the thieves bogus web site:
http://e-africanaidnetwork.org/ Dead
content is actually on: http://aan-bj.50webs.com/contact.html
African Aid Network
AAN Building,Plot 456 Zone Des Ambassades
01 BP 8756 Cotonou, Republic of Benin, West Africa.
Tel: +229 93 303 517,98 937 907
Fax: +229 21 334 241,21 334 239
E-mail: aan@africamail.com , info@e-africanaidnetwork.org

21334241 has been used in numerous frauds

likewise for 21334239

SCAM=> "188 Azikiwe Road Aba" <=SCAM
Scam Nigerian civic address used repeatedly in the African Import scam: "188 Azikiwe Road Aba"
Quote:
Mr. Mark Charles/CEO
Good Brothers Agency
188 Azikiwe Road Aba
Abia State Nigeria
Tel 234-8063426752
--
Ven Collins Agency Limited
Importers and buyers of mobile phones.
Address : 188 Azikiwe road, Aba-23482 Nigeria
Phone: 28376433
--
Hellen Group Co. - Nigeria [Nigeria] ( Hellen Basi )
Importers of T-shirts, Shirts, Polo Shirts and Jeans.
Address : 188 Azikiwe Road, Aba
--
ATLAS ASSOCIATE LTD
Address: 188 Azikiwe road Aba,Abia-State;
TeL: 234-82-225457 Fax: 234-82-225457
--
7D8 Limited
Mr. Macben Y. Wallace
CEO
188, AZIKIWE ROAD, ABA - 234, ABIA, NIGERIA
Phone Number 234-80-37649257
Fax 234-82-234412
--
FEK SARL NIG.LTD - Nigeria
Wholesale Suppliers of parboiled rice
Address : 188 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia State Nigeria
--
Company Name: morrisinterbiz
Street Address: 188 Azikiwe Road Aba
City: Aba
Province/State: Abia
Country/Region: Nigeria
Zip: 234
Telephone: 234-08-9876567
Fax: 234-08-9876567
--
BAMBEK NIG LTD
located at 188 Azikiwe Road
Aba Abia state Nigeria.

and many more.
This indicates that the address is real and used to receive samples as part of the Import scam.

14 July 2009, 01:28
deccanchris
Timezone: GMT+8
Export to Benin (Con't)
Dear Pairot,

The contact details for the suspicious scammers as below:

Mr. Comlan Zitty,
C/784, Calavi,
Cotonou-Benin
00229-96 41 55 30 Google search on This number See other scams still in use today.

N.G.A SARL, COTONOU-BENIN
Immeuble Benoit, Fidjrose,
R/C 1037 – B 081 BP 7128
Tel: +229-97 84 86 85
Fax: +229-21 33 42 41
Email: nga_sarl@yahoo.com
Contact person: Dr. Albert Koffi
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 am

31 October 2012, 06:41
toussman80

Ets. Malick Gym & Health Center - ODILI TRADING COMPANY
Hi there,

I'd like to confirm that the following contacts belong to scammers.

I have a sports nutrition brand and have received several email from these two “companies” asking me to send them samples.

The first thing I did is to ask them whether they have a registration number from the Chamber of Commerce of Benin.

Both answered:
“We are not registered with the Benin Chamber of commerce rather we are registered with Ministry of Youth & Sports and SOGEMA Benin.”

Great…

Anyway, I said to myself, “let’s continue and see what he wants” so I and gave him our pricelist.

Both kept on asking samples and said:
“Please try to declare as SAMPLES OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE on the DHL or TNT invoice and bring samples value to a minimum of US$10.00 for the purpose of our local custom.

We have just scheduled 2 different meetings with our customers first with the ones here in our Benin local market and secondly with the customers who are from other West African markets.”

Well, I gave them a bank account asking them TO MAKE AN UPFRONT FOR THE SAMPLES and then I will gladly send them… besides, 70-100€ for a serious wholesaler who is interested in your brand, is not a big deal.

That’s what they said:

“For the samples and payment, we have to inform you that NO COMPANY HERE EVER would accept to make a payment transfer when products qualities are not yet tasted and approved by the customers.

We are only allowed to make a wire transfer when products qualities has been approved by the customers and orders booked and when the supplier issues his official proforma invoice we then use the copy to pursue the payment transfer from here.”

What is strange is that the answers I received to my email were very similar, from both contacts… Maybe is the same guy behind, I don t know. Never, ever send samples to West African countries further to impersonal emails.

I’m giving you the contacts below.

-----------------------
Mr. Mike Agba – Director
Ets. Malick Gym & Health Center
Carre 2301 Kindonou
09 BP A90237, Cotonou – Benin Republic
R.C NR. COT-B2007RB
INSAE V.A.T NR: 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 2 4 5 6
Skype name: mghc.benin
Telefone : 00 229 98 23 90 22
Email:- etsmarashops@gmail.com
------------------------

Mr. Thompson D. Eziyi – Purchasing Manager
ODILI TRADING COMPANY
Lot 1011 Boulevard de Ancien Boulangerie
Cotonou – Benin Republic
R.C NR. COT-A2004RB
INSAE V.A.T NR: 10178432981
Tel/Fax : 00229 93742342
Email:- odiligroupsarl@gmail.com

Old 31 October 2012, 08:22
poirot
Support

@ toussman80, thank you for posting. Indeed you describe the classic Benin import scam.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm

30 March 2013, 02:35
ba24112010

scared of supplying of benin
Hi,

I have an inquiry from Uniglobal Group Impt & Expt W/a Corptn. for Readymade Garments.
I am new into exports and have no references to check if the company and the people are genuine. Can you please verify the given contact details for me..??

Dr. A Mangson
Telephone : 229-+229-98264499
Address : C:/ 137 Artikanmy Ave Cooptve Bank Bldg 03 Bp44444 Uniworlds2004@yahoo.com Tel ; +229 98 26 44 99 Cotonou Rep Du Benin, ATLANTIC - 03 BP, Benin

Even if I do not start supply before receiving advance, I have heard that there are scamsters in Africa who have made it a business just to collect samples from around the world and sell them off.

Kindly advise me whether this company is genuine or one of them fraudsters..

Regards

30 March 2013, 02:55
mysteryquest
Support
Timezone: GMT-8
Uniglobal Group Impt & Expt is almostly surely a scammer. Legitimate companies do not use free email addresses chosen to match their supposed company name. This goes double for "companies" located in West Africa. Legitimate companies have websites. Please read: http://www.scammers-and-scam-websites.tk and West Africa Import scam.

11 April 2013, 05:53
tewupe
Atc Global Benin legalisation of proforma invoice
Hi guys

Today i shared emails with Atc Global from Benin.. I sent them offer and they want to buy 90% of items from the list. All prices was OK Below you will find this conversation:

Dear Sir
We are just from meeting with the endbuyer BENIN TRADE DEVELOPMENT UNION and we are very happy after going through your price,they confirm your price ok and stated that they are very inerested in your products.

The endbuyer BENIN TRADE DEVELOPMENT UNION confirm that they are inerested in the below qty.and they adbice that you issued proforma invoice immediately with your bank detail, their payment is 100% T/T before shipment and the buyer confirm that the supply will per month supply....

The endbuyer confirm that you should issued proforma invoice on the above qty with your bank details, their payment is 100% t/t before shipment and below is the buyer full details for the proforma invoice and buyer confirm that after this shipment they will proceed with the beef.

BENIN TRADE DEVELOPMENT UNION
89H MINITERS ZONE COTONOU
BJB COTONOU
CONTACT PERSON MR PETER U. EME.
COTONOU REPUBILC DE BENIN.

Above all we need to inform you that here in Benin before the can transfer your payment you need get exporter transfer approved by legalizetion of your company registration certificates or your company health certificates with the Ministry of Finance and economy through attorney from Benin, as soon as you send the proforma invoice we will get you attorney to enable you send any of the above certificates to the attorney get you the documents legalize.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

I replied that we do regular business in Benin and it is first time somene want legalize documents by attorney.

This is their answer:

At the movement thats is the rule by the bank and you need to followed it
if you need to supply your products, kindly send the proforma invoice to enable us get you good attorney for the legalizetion.

In my opinion something is not wright in here What do you think ?

This are they contact details:

atcglobalsarl7@yahoo.com

Mr. Emmanuel Johnson tel. 00229 68 371 442

Best regards
t.

11 April 2013, 08:16
poirot
Support

You're right to be cautious, typical Benin Import scam advance fee fraud with a fake organization and fake registration requirement. They always promise 100% payment before shipment, that's part of the bait's attraction.

More details here:

15 April 2013, 06:23
Irish Snowman
Is this a similar scam?
Hello Everyone
This my first ever post on a forum so please bear with me.
I have received a similar e-mail to the ones mentioned. In fact, I have been receiving a few of these lately. I don't want to waste more time chasing these up if they are scams. Does anyone know if the e-mail below is a scam?

Dear Sirs / Madam,

We are writing to inquire about the possibly of buying your Cosmetics Products, And would like to know if you are willing to supply same to us here in Republic of Benin- West Africa for our distribution.

If so, kindly send us your brochure with illustrated price quotation, as to enable us make our study and then proceed for our business transaction with your for long term business establishment with your company.

Best regard.

Mr. Smith Phillips / Managing Director.
MOON & STAR DISTRIBUTOR AGENCY (INC).
Address: 112 Rue Alberto, Ayelawadje - Cotonou, Republic of Benin.
West Africa.
Tel. 0022 995 26 02 50.

15 April 2013, 06:48
mysteryquest
Support
Timezone: GMT-8
It is almost certainly a scam. What is the website they are using? What is the email address? Read
http://www.westafrica-importexport-scam.tk

The phone # listed also points to several other scams as well.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:04 pm

15 April 2013, 08:45
Irish Snowman
Thanks MysteryQuest,
Looking at the phone number, I think you are right.

I have also been emailing a company in Cameroon who wants to buy our products but before they do, they want me to write a letter of invitation to get visa's for 2 of their employees to visit us. Is this a scam?

15 April 2013, 11:57
poirot
Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Snowman
I have also been emailing a company in Cameroon who wants to buy our products but before they do, they want me to write a letter of invitation to get visa's for 2 of their employees to visit us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Snowman
Address: 112 Rue Alberto, Ayelawadje - Cotonou, Republic of Benin.
West Africa.
Tel. 0022 995 26 02 50.

It's a scam

The phone number formatting is purposely obfuscated. If you google a more formal digit arrangement, you see that 0022995260250 has been used in a Benin Import scam in the past by a scammer using the name "Nge Abbot Arunsi".

Quote:
Company Name : Safi Co-operation Samory World
Contact Person : Peppertual David ( Trading Company )
Address : C/ Centre D'ciluel,
Phone : 229-00229-00229 21 402 420
Mobile : : 0022995260250

As mentioned in the link I gave you, West African scammers have been known to con companies into submitting letters of invitation so that they can enter the country, after which they disappear so that they can continue their criminal activities in their new country, with the collaboration of their accomplices back home. This is likely the case in my opinion considering that this request comes from Cameroon which on a per capita basis is worse that Nigeria when it comes to scammers.

One Nigerian scammer specializing in this fraud was taking "orders" from other scammers who wanted to infiltrate China. He would then con Chinese companies into submitting letters of invitation / visitor visa application in the name of those scammers. A type of human smuggling. Details are posted here: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php ... ding-Store

29 June 2013, 11:45
dix1
Hello all !
I've got a post from benin and i'd like to know is it fraud ?

Here is the post ;

I thank you for your kind email which we had view your attached product catalogues which we found your product so fascinating and marketable in the west african sub region.

As we notify you in our previous email, we are commodity brokers, manufacturers representative and commission agents based here in cotonou - Benin republique west africa and it will interest us to market and distribute your brand of baby diapers, lady pads, shampoos, soaps, baby shower gels, shower gels, detergents products in all the four big market of west african sub region that has the highest purchasing power of your products with the mandate to expand your business to west african sub region and africa at large.Our market will be highly interested in your brand of products.

To achive this feat, i think it will be important if we can meet face to face so that i will take you round the four big market in west african sub region that has the highest purchasing power of your products and also give you the opportunity to see who will represent your interest in west africa. If you love what you see regarding our network to market and secure huge sales for your products, then we will sign trade agreements to commence business and establish an everlasting friendly and business cooperation that will be based purely on the foundation of total honesty and truthfulness.

If you are interested or in acceptance of the above, kindly advice asap.

Mr. John Richardson
Tripple J Merchandising Ltd0
Mogson Commercial Inc
Cotonou - Benin Republique
West Africa
00229 9981 4316 0022999814316
00229 9710 1123 0022997101123.

Old 29 June 2013, 14:47

Dodobird
Support
Languages: English Français Español
Dix1,

You are in contact with a scammer. A simple Google search of the contact telephone will show you that it is already known for scam activities.

If you want to do business with any country in Western Africa, it will be wise to invest in the services of a full due diligence company. Otherwise, you will be scammed.

9 October 2013, 08:59
smelltheroses

Benin import inquiry
I just got this email, and think it fits the rest of the emails you all have gotten for a benin import scam. I have a premium supplement product. This sounds like a scam!

Moon & Star Distributor Agency Inc <mndistributor@gmail.com>

Dear Sirs / Madam,

We are writing to inquire about the possibly of buying your Vitamins & Supplements Products, And would like to know if you are willing to supply same to us here in Republic of Benin- West Africa for our distribution.

If so, kindly send us your brochure with illustrated price quotation, as to enable us make our study and then proceed for our business transaction with your for long term business establishment with your company.

Best regard.

We awiting for your urgent responds, thank you.

Address: 112 Rue Alberto, Ayelawadje - Cotonou,
Republic of Benin.
West Africa.
Tel. 00229 9526 0250.

9 October 2013, 09:47
poirot
Support
Classic Benin Import scam, they often go after cosmetics, bottle water and juices, drugs and food products. One of the advance fee then comes as a needed import certification from a (fake) Drug Agency, accompanied by fake documents. I've never seen an offer from Benin that wasn't a scam, much like Cameroon. Benin Import Scam is detailed here...
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 pm

20 October 2013, 12:42
poirot
Support

Fake Cameroon documents, All advance fee frauds / non-delivery scams

Fake PDF document / advance fee frauds
[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/7bbb6c2b89b149108c379fc2c3efff25/FORM.htm[/url]
Supreme High Court
COTONOU-BENIN
Carrefour Voie 40 Cadjèhoun
Tel: +229-680 741 40 Fax: +229- 21 30 09 38
22968074140 / 22921300938
WESTERN UNION INFORMATION FOR REMINTANCE OF
PROCESSING FEE STATED BELOW:
RECIEVER’S NAME: OKPAN UCHE SOLOMON
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: PROCESSION

[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/1706a789566844029beacd4336c24ec0/ICPO%20ROLCO.htm[/url]
Rolco Global S.A.
IRREVOCABLE CORPORATE PURCHASE ORDER (ICPO)
OUR BANK INFORMATION:
BANK: BGFIBank Benin S.A
ADDRESS: 04 BP 3307 Cotonou (Rép. du Bénin)
ACCOUNT NAME: ROLCO GLOBAL S. A.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8763738507
SWIFT CODE:BGFIBJBJ
.....Benin Import scam............

[url]http:/ /www.favor.com.ua/en/blogs/9266.html[/url]
We would like to introduce ourselves as an established organization in Ecowas Foods/Beverages & Wine Market, as well we are importers of Food, Canned food, Wine, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil,Alcoholic Beverage & Alcoholic Drinks Channel.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Philip
Senior Manager Marketing
Rolco Global S.A.
Carre #35 Tokpa Hoho, Main Market
Cotonou, Benin Republic
Tel: +22996171501
Fax: 00229 21 21 21 70
eMail: ceo.rolco@gmail.com

[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/2a6f8f80f9e742328816c16852c8ca92/p=I.htm[/url]
CHEMBER OMENKPAOLA; IGWO DANIEL ANYA
omenkpaola@yahoo.co.uk
135 Guinkomey Cotonou République du Bénin Tel: +229 96 3252 99
Fax: + 229 96 32 5290
PREFORMED INVOICE
2013/06/20
This invoice is for the approving document from NATIONAL FOOD AND DRUG AGENCY COMMITION (NAFDAC) I here by undertaking after receiving the total sum of usd 1,000, for the approving document, i will summate it to the (NAFDAC) for them to issue him a free export to West Africa Nigeria.
Beneficiary Bank; BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN.
Bank Address: RUE DU GOUVERNEUR BAYOL COTONOU
Bank Code: 20115
Agence Code: 01002
Beneficiary's Name: IGWO DANIEL ANYA
Account Numbers: 033023010001-96
Swift Code: ATBJBJBJ

[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/d2ffeeb1f8524caabed974a62d8f32cb/Tv.htm[/url]
TREVEE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SARL BENIN
SIEGE SOCIAL: 15 GOVERNOR BAYOL AVENUE,
COTONOU , REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Tel: 0022999582107/ Fax: 0022921252125
info_trevee@mail2engineer.com , treveeinfo@rocketmail.com
1.CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF YOUR COMPANY.
2.YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION INCLUDING BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, SWIFT CODE, BANK TELEPHONE WEBSITE AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMPANY’S LETTER HEADED PAPER DULY SIGNED AMD STAMPED.
3.DOCUMENT SHOWING YOUR BARYTES POWDER ANALITICAL REPORT CARRIED IN YOUR COUNTRY.
4.CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION WITH ECOWAS WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU CAN EXPORT TO WEST AFRICA UNDER THE ECOWAS TRADE LIBERALIZATION SCHEME.
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS, WE SHALL SIGN M.O.U WITH YOUR FIRM WHILE PAYMENT WILL BE BY T/T (100% DOWN PAYMENT) TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE SUPPLY.
DR. MATHEW MOMODU (CEO)

[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/8f0aa8d6f3ac4e2eb360c18141f545bb/ADG..htm[/url]
ASSOCIATED DRILLING AND GEOTECHNICS
18 Governor Bayol Avenue
Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Tel: (00229) 99582107/ Fax: (00229) 21252125
Email: adgbenin@rocketmail.com
1.CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF YOUR COMPANY.
2.YOUR FULL BANKING INFORMATION INCLUDING BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, SWIFT CODE, BANK TELEPHONE WEBSITE AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMPANY’S LETTER HEADED PAPER DULY SIGNED AMD STAMPED.
3.DOCUMENT SHOWING YOUR BARYTES POWDER ANALITICAL REPORT CARRIED IN YOUR COUNTRY.
4.CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION WITH ECOWAS WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU CAN EXPORT TO WEST AFRICA UNDER THE ECOWAS TRADE LIBERALIZATION SCHEME.
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS, WE SHALL SIGN M.O.U WITH YOUR FIRM WHILE PAYMENT WILL BE BY T/T (100% DOWN PAYMENT) TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE SUPPLY.
DR. EDWARD MONO (CEO)

[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/1a72ce50b7b1471e808b2401177c2b95/RICE.htm[/url]
Buyer’s bank
BANK NAME: Diamond Bank Benin
BANK ADDRESS : MENONTIN, Cotonou-BENIN
ACCOUNT NO: 0108201250251284754
ACCOUNT NAME : ICONES GROUP
SWIFT CODE: Swift : DBLNBJBJ
Email: diamond.bank.benin@aol.fr
Upstairs, PCC - Complex,
Jagir ReddypattySalem-636302.Tamilnadu, India
Phone/ Fax: 0091 427 2340998 Mobile-0091 97900 92338
Email: lajaexim30@hotmail.com

Fake PDF document / advance fee frauds (bENIN iMPORT SCAM)
[url]http:/ /share.pdfonline.com/df915c5a79d743618429e94814d99bfd/PURCHASE%20ORDER.htm[/url]
info@benisventures.nokly.com Benis Ventures Limited
http://www.benisventures.nokly.com Dead
135 Guinkomey Cotonou République du Bénin
Tel: +229 68858291
Fax: 229 68858290
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Previous

Return to Scam archive.