Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scams

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scams

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am

11 September 2010, 05:04

poirot
Support

Timezone: .
Languages: English Français
Request of payment of advance fees to an individual via Western Union = FRAUD. It's that simple.
Banks don't use mobile phones and free email addresses and neither do Governments. It's all fake including their documents. This type of fraud is extremely common in Cameroon. Please read the article at the following link for more details.

CLICK==> viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14268

Old 12 September 2010, 12:06

mysteryquest
Support

Timezone: GMT-8
Languages: English
http://camglobal.zxq.net Dead
http://camglobal2.zxq.net Dead
http://camshippingline.zxq.net Dead
http://gfarminternational.zxq.net Dead
http://qualityoilcompany.zxq.net Dead
http://samaritimeagenncy.zxq.net Dead
http://tntcameroon.zxq.net Dead
Last edited by mysteryquest : 12 September 2010 at 14:11.

Old 4 October 2010, 06:50
supertromo

Timezone: GMT
NEW SCAM FROM CAMEROON ?
Good day,

Fist of all, thanks to fraudwatchers !

i received the email below from a company in Cameroon, please tell me if it is a scam

Dear Sir/madam,

Good day.Your company product was made to us through a business partner as a manufacturer of Food products etc. of which our company is very interested to establish a good business relationship with your company.

Our company VETERCAM S.A we deals on Food items ,health care product and pet food

We want your company to send your company product details for us to study.

Thanks

Mr George Kent / CEO

VETERCAM S.A
RUE NJO NJO BONAPRISO
DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL. 237 95330180

After one or two replies, they sent me some documents (see attached) before I asked anything. And these documents do not seem original: mis-spelling of "CAMEROON" (They wrote CMAEROON)... a bit strange for an official document, the stamps are PERFECT when zooming on it...

Please let me know !

thanks !

Alexis
Last edited by poirot : 4 October 2010 at 17:25.

Old 4 October 2010, 12:25
Nyla
Administrator

Timezone: GMT -5
Misspellings (of the country name) , lack of capitalization("peace" in the motto), and clip art that's been squashed almost beyond recognition (The coat of arms has been resized to fit the template, probably... see http://www.ngw.nl/int/afr/cm-nat.htm). No matter how good the stamps are, they're not legitimate documents.

All you would need is one high quality scan of the stamps on a real document and a fairly basic word processor to reproduce that. Someone with a decent understanding of Photoshop could probably even convert the stamps image to a brush and easily put it on any fakes they produce.

The stamps are pretty impressive work, but the other flaws point to fake.

Old 4 October 2010, 17:29

poirot
Support

VETERCAM is a fake company and the documents are equally fake as you suspected. I remove them because other scammer may use them in their frauds, for that reason it's best to watermark such documents with big red letters "FAKE" to render them unusable.

You can see copies of fake Cameroon documents here

Old 4 October 2010, 23:02
supertromo

Thanks both for your answer !

Nula, it is actually because the stamps were too perfect that I started having some doubts ! Normally the ink should run a bit..

I have also been contacted by another scammer: DALLARX INTERNATIONAL in Benin. They did not ask me money yet, but it should arrive soon ! apparently I need an export permit to send goods to Benin ! )

Sorry for the document without the mention "fake", I just did not want to accuse them without being sure !
import licencefake.jpg
import licencefake.jpg (3.03 KiB) Viewed 10714 times
business registerfake.jpg
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:29 am

7 October 2010, 04:20

poirot
Support

The documents appear to be blanks they simply filled and applied fake stamps to. You shouldn't attach too much importance to documents whether real or not because in Cameroon you can be scammed by a registered company just as easily as a non-existent one. Some even use real Cameroon bank account for transfer of the advance fees. Corruption is such that scammers have little to fear of the police or the courts. Prosecutions are extremely rare.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am

10 December 2010, 22:27
Unregistered

Speaks for itself
FIRST CONTACT....

Thank you for your mail. Attached is the specification we have and if you don't mind, you can send your own specification and any option you can recommend for us with brochure and also attached is my company incorporation certificate.

I have forwarded all your details to the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee for proper contact to your company with all necessary information and term and condition of the contract.

His contact infomation is stated below and he maybe contacting you soon. They are the end buyer.

HON. PAUL ATANGA
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE
CAMEROON PEOPLE DEMOCRATIC MOVEMENT
EMAIL: paulatanga@africamail.com

Please keep me update if you need any information.

Adua A. Lembe
CEO/President
Yaounde Capital City
Republic of Cameroon
Phone: 00 237 79 37 03 65
Email: tripleat_consultingfirm@ymail.com
tripleatconsulting@consultant.com

SECOND CONTACT...

I am here to confirm that I received your details from Tripple Consulting Services (Adua A. Lembe) that your company can handle a contract supply of the SWAT Armoured Vehicle to our government.

My name is Rt. Hon. Paul N. Atanga, I am minister on special duties with office of the President and chairman board of trustees, Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement, who is awarding the contract. I am mandated to lead this contract committee for the Tender, Award and payment of the contract.

We have gone through your company website and were interested for your company to become our government contractor/Supplier of the above mentioned products and any other thing which your company can handle. We agreed on the following item for your company to supply.

Item Selected from your website:-

1. Armoured Vehicle
Quantities Needed: 5000 units needed

In our committee meeting we agreed that I should negotiate this supply with you so that we can award you the contract and make some gain of which I instructed the consultant to negotiate 5% commission with your company.

Therefore I want to know the following from you:-

(1) If you can accept to add some amount of 5% commission for us in each of the units we will buy from you and after you recieve your payment and handle the contract then you return the excess money back to us (My Team)?

(2) I want to know if your company will be able to meet the below terms of the contract?.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT

(1) Duration: the duration of the contract is 72 months after payment. The contractor may choose to deliver in bits but the full contract have to be completed on or before 72 months after full payment.
(2) Evidence of incorporation of company under Ohada Uniform Act.
(3) Evidence of current registration with the Cameroon Cooperate Affair Commission.

(4) Evidence of financial capability to handle the project/bank reference from any first class bank and must at least have 20% of the total contract value/sum. This attestation have to be submitted on or before payment release date.

(5) Terms for payment: 100% payment : on your acceptance of our contract proposal , (70%) of the total contract sum will be transfer to your account and the balance (30%) also handed over to you by irrevocable letter of credit bank releasable prior to shipment.

Do not hesitate to ask questions on anything you may like to know and more details will be giving you.

Regards,
His Excellency
Hon: Paul N. Atanga
Chairman Tender Board,
CPDM Congress Hall,
Yaounde Capital City
B.P 114 Yaounde ,
Republic of Cameroon
Phone: +237 75 78 61 25
Email: paulatanga@africamail.com

____________________________________________________________ _____

REAL OF FAKE?

Old 11 December 2010, 21:11

Dodobird
Support

Languages: English Français Español
Hello unregistered,

These mails do speak for themselves as being no more than the scams they are.

Adua A Lembe can be found as CEO of GLO Consulting, another cameroon scam here;

http://leads.cheaponsale.com/p-11198606 ... sters.html DEAD
Quote:
How much for your Plastic Holsters

Dear Sir, Thanks for your mail contents have been noted with our best intrest . We are GLO Consulting Services base in Cameroon and currently looking for a good and reliable Manufacturer or supplier who can help us handle this contract supply of about 54,000 pieces of HELMET and 54,000 pieces VEST to the Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM). equip the Military(s) In all the states. This project will last for the terms and your production duration, payment terms is 100% T T payment from the committee before shipment . The awarding committee chairman advise me to apply that is going to secure this contract to my favour if only I will be working with a good and liable supplier for this contract bid. Note that we are working here as your local agent for this contract bid as we will be working hard here to see that your company wins this contract , but you will be adding 1% of the total invoices value for my company commission . 1. Ballistic Helmet ------------------- Quantities 54,000 2. bullet proof vest -------------------- Quantities 54,000 Kindly confirm back to me if you can handle this contract for us and we will give you more details and please quotes us your best offers and prices . Thanks as we wait for your response . Adua A. Lembe CEO/President GLO Consulting Services Yaounde Capital City Republic of Cameroon E-mail:aduaa.lembe@yahoo.fr
Hon. Paul Atanga is the Min. in Charge of Special Duties at the Presidency and has nothing to do with this scam. A real government official will not be conducting business with a free webmail address and mobile phone number, even in Cameroon!

The CPDM has been used in at least this other scam that may be found in this thread,

None of the companies mentioned can be found on the Cameroon Chamber of Commerce website;

http://www.ccima.net

100% SCAM
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 am

13 December 2010, 11:19
Unregistered

I belive I have another set os scam contacts almost Identical to the above. In addition to that, in the correspondence I got a bunch of fake documents, I can send you if you would like to post them to warn others.

CONTACT 1
Dear ...

We are written you this email with our best interest .

We are Tripple Consulting Services base in Cameroon and currently looking for a good and reliable Manufacturer or supplier which can help us handle this contract supply of huge quantities of Military Equipment to the Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM). to equip the Ministry of Defense In all the states of Cameroon.

This project will last for the terms and your production duration, payment terms is 100% TT payment from the committee before shipment .

The awarding committee chairman advise me to apply that is going to secure this contract to my favour if only I will be working with a good and liable supplier for this contract bid. Note that we are working here as your local agent for this contract bid as we will be working hard here to see that your company wins this contract , but you will be adding 5% to the total invoices value for my company commission, below is the selected Steel we pinpoint from your websites.

1. MILITARY WAER - Koszula US z długim rękawem - WOODLAND
3. HELMET - Pokrowiec do hełmu Rip-Stop - DPM, TacGear

Kindly confirm back to me if you can handle this contract for us and we will give you more details and please quotes us your best offers and prices .

Thanks as we wait for your response .

Adua A. Lembe
CEO/President
Yaounde Capital City
Republic of Cameroon
Email: tripleat_consultingfirm@ymail.com
tripleatconsulting@consultant.com

CONTACT 2
Attn:
I am here to confirm that I received your details from Tripple Consulting Services (Adua A. Lembe) that your company can handle a contract supply of the Military Uniform to our government.

My name is Rt. Hon. Paul N. Atanga, I am minister on special duties with office of the President and chairman board of trustees, Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement, who is awarding the contract. I am mandated to lead this contract committee for the Tender, Award and payment of the contract.

We have gone through your company website and were interested for your company to become our government contractor/Supplier of the above mentioned products and any other thing which your company can handle. We agreed on the following item for your company to supply.

Item Selected from your website:-

1. Military Uniform
Woodland Camo BDU Uniform
(Model: PNS1005)
Color: Woodlamd Camo Color
SHIRTS CHEST: 45"-49"
SHIRTS HEIGHT: 71"-75"
PANTS WAIST: 35" - 39"
PANTS INSEAM: 32 1/2" - 35 1/2"
Quantities Needed: 120,000 units needed

In our committee meeting we agreed that I should negotiate this supply with you so that we can award you the contract and make some gain of which I instructed the consultant to negotiate 5% commission with your company.
Therefore I want to know the following from you:-

(1) If you can accept to add some amount of 5% commission for us in each of the units we will buy from you and after you recieve your payment and handle the contract then you return the excess money back to us (My Team)?

(2) I want to know if your company will be able to meet the below terms of the contract?.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT

(1) Duration: the duration of the contract is 12 months after payment. The contractor may choose to deliver in bits but the full contract have to be completed on or before 12 months after full payment.
(2) Evidence of incorporation of company under Ohada Uniform Act.
(3) Evidence of current registration with the Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement.

(4) Evidence of financial capability to handle the project/bank reference from any first class bank and must at least have 20% of the total contract value/sum. This attestation have to be submitted on or before payment release date.

(5) Terms for payment: 100% payment : on your acceptance of our contract proposal , (70%) of the total contract sum will be transfer to your account and the balance (30%) also handed over to you by irrevocable letter of credit bank releasable prior to shipment.

Do not hesitate to ask questions on anything you may like to know and more details will be giving you.

Regards,
His Excellency
Hon: Paul N. Atanga
Chairman Tender Board,
CPDM Congress Hall,
Yaounde Capital City
B.P 114 Yaounde ,
Republic of Cameroon
Phone: +237 75 78 61 25
Email: paulatanga@africamail.com

CONTACT 3
Attn: ....

RE: SUPPLY OF MILITARY UNIFORM

Your name was shortlisted as the contractor that will supply MILITARY UNIFORM to the Ministry of Defense, a recommendation letter was received this morning by Hon. Paul Atanga Committee, before the contract agreement will be sign between the ministry and your company, we would like to confirm from you your ability to meet up with the requirement as stated in the Invoice submitted to our office by Hon. Paul Atanga Committee.

Immediately we received your confirmation of the ability of your company to produce the said MILITARY UNIFORM within the specific time, a contract agreement will be forwarded to you for signing and immediate release of your contract payment.

We wait your urgent response.

Edgar Alain Mebe Ngo’o
Defence Minister
Palais de la Présidence
Yaoundé, Cameroon
Telephone: + (237) 70 93 8977.
Email: edgarngoo@defense-cm.com

CONTACT 4: "Legal advisors"
Mike Anderson & Associates
P.O. Box 1414, Bamenda
Rep. of Cameroon
Tel: +44 792 456 22 99
E-mail: mikeanderson2010@gmail.com / andersonemike@gmail.com

Old 13 December 2010, 14:06
Dodobird
Support

Thank you for posting these details unregistered. This leads to another FAKE website impersonating the government of Cameroon;

http://defense-cm.com Dead
Physical Address
The Ministry of Defence
Palais de la Présidence
Yaoundé, Cameroon
Telephone: (237) 79 37 03 65 / 0023779370365 / 23779370365 / 237 79370365 / 237 7937 0365
E-mail: contact@defense-cm.com
Officers
Defence Minister : Edgar Alain Mebe Ngo’o
Secretary General : Hamadou Vindjedou

http://whois.domaintools.com/defense-cm.com
Domain Name: DEFENSE-CM.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 26-Aug-2010
Expiration Date: 26-Aug-2011
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:03 am

22 December 2010, 01:00
ramair

Timezone: GMT+1
Languages: English Deutsch
Now the company is called Keron Consulting Services
...but at the end it's still Mr. PAUL N. ATANGA...

I know from where they have the Adresses for Military Equipments: Its the legal website http://www.army-technology.com
We are listed on this website and they are using exactly those descriptions we are using there.

Here is the story:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear ...
Switzerland

We are written you this email with our best interest .

We are Keron Consulting Services base in Cameroon and currently looking for a good and reliable Manufacturer or supplier which can help us handle this contract supply of huge quantities of Military Equipment to the Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM). to equip the Ministry of Defense In all the states of Cameroon.

This project will last for the terms and your production duration, payment terms is 100% TT payment from the committee before shipment .

The awarding committee chairman advise me to apply that is going to secure this contract to my favour if only I will be working with a good and liable supplier for this contract bid. Note that we are working here as your local agent for this contract bid as we will be working hard here to see that your company wins this contract , but you will be adding 5% to the total invoices value for my company commission, below is the selected equipment we pinpoint from your websites.

1. Remote Displays,

Kindly confirm back to me if you can handle this contract for us and we will give you more details and please quotes us your best offers and prices . Let your email be address to keronconsultingservices@yahoo.com

Thanks as we wait for your response .

Keron Chiodini
CEO/President
Yaounde Capital City
Republic of Cameroon
Email: keronconsultingservices@yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: WG: we are interested in your product
To: keronconsultingservices@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, December 17, 2010, 3:35 PM

Dear Mr. Chiodini

Thank you for your inquiry which is a pleasure for us.

... computer platforms meet the requirements for mobile and stationary assignments under difficult environmental conditions. ... products are completly developed and produced in Switzerland: This is your guarantee for the highest quality level.
The family of ... systems includes all network-capable device components. High reliability, longevity and durability are ensured in every configuration and set-up by the following characteristics:
Strong protection against dust and water intake
electromagnetic immunity
resistance to shocks and vibration
wide temperature range

We are the manufacturer of the displays you found on the Army-Technology website - of course we can handle every contract.

Please tell us your exact specs, quantities and delivery times and we will proceed the next step.

Best regards from Switzerland

Head of Sales & Marketing
Dear ...

Thanks for your mail.Before contacting the approraite ministry for the approval of the item selected from your website, we would appreciate your response on ... specification and price tag for the product to enable us forward it to the appropriate Ministry for review with the contract commitee. Below is the items selected.

(1) Remote Displays 15 touch sensitive LCDs.

The Ministry of defense would be contacting you on the quantities needed for the item selected from your website . Do send us your own Technical Specification on the selected items and Prices.

We look forward to your quick reply and the same time having the specification and the unite price for immediate submit.

Thanking you in advance for your immense co-operation.

Have a great day.

NOTE: MAKE SURE THAT ALL CORRESPONDENCE BE ADDRESSED TO ME, KERON CHIODINI

Keron Chiodini
CEO/President
Yaounde Capital City
Republic of Cameroon
Subject: Antwort: ... specification
To: keronconsultingservices@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 8:57 AM

Dear Mr. Chiodini

Thank you for your eMail. Our general specifications you will find in our catalog page 8 and 9. The catalog is attached.

To send you a binding price we need to know the quantities. Without this I can give you only a budget price for 100 units:
This price is around USD ... per unit, without any additional commissions, taxes and freight charges.

So please let us know the quantities, delivery times and additional needs / specifications to send you a binding offer.

Best regards from Switzerland

Dear ...

Thanks for your mail.

Thank you for the attachment .We are qouting the quantities needed of the item selected from your website and we will appreciate your response on the price tag for the product to enable us forward it to the appropriate Ministry. Below is the quantities needed of the product selected from your website

1. Remote Displays 15 touch sensitive LCDs.
Dimensions, Weight:424x314x109 mm (W/H/D) 9.0 kg
Quantities Needed: 50,000 units needed

Therefore, we will need the order draft Proforma Invoice of the selected product which should be submitted to the end buyer for their approval.In the light of this, we humbly ask you to prepare the PI on the below information.

THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
ADDRESS: CPDM CONGRESS HALL, YAOUNDE CAPITAL CITY, B.P 114 YAOUNDE, CAMEROON
CONTACT PERSON: HON: PAUL N. ATANGA (CHAIRMAN TENDER BOARD)
EMAIL: paulatanga898@minister.com

Meanwhile, the PI should bear the above name as the end buyer and also include our 5% commission to the price on each Product for our company and the Honourable Chairman in charge of the Contract Award Committee and also thank you for your acceptance on our 5% commission.

We look forward to your quick reply and the same time having the PI for immediate submit.

Thanking you in advance for your immense co-operation.

Have a great day.

NOTE: THE CHAIRMAN OF THE CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU BASE ON THIS EMAIL, PLEASE FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND DIRECTION WHILE I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Keron Chiodini
CEO/President
Yaounde Capital City
Republic of Cameroon

Old 22 December 2010, 02:56

poirot
Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramair
Now the company is called Keron Consulting Services-

Thanks for that update

Old 7 January 2011, 04:17
dimmo

Tyre sealant enquiry - scam?
These are emails received from someone claiming to be part of an organisation who work with the Transport Ministry in Cameroon, and expressing interest in importing tyre sealant as a safety aid. I could not find them online in any searches.
It seems like a scam to me but I would appreciate your views; the first email was unsolicited (I have not included our replies but the CEO is planning to send sample drums of material for trial if it is genuine) -

sir
we will like you know we are interested in the distribution of your **** products in cameroon.africa we will like you to give us all information and quotation condition.
Best regards

Dear Sir;
we thank you for the documents that you have sent to us. we have already made engagements with Ministry of Transport for the homologation of the **** products.

The ministry has given us a number of conditions to be fulfilled viz:

1. must deposit a caution amount of 40000 Euros
2. these products must be presented here,tested and confirmed for the homologation process.
Should that be the case;these products will be used and consummed on a compulsory bases by all the users in Cameroon.

at this point; we would like to know your own opinion about your own contribution on the homologation process.

we look forward to read from you.

(At that point we expressed surprise about the upfront payment)

Best Regards

Dear Sir,

concerning the letter, we sent this letter for you inorder to make you understand that we have an association which works within the road safety domain, this is to give an idea of our collaboration with the Ministry of Transport about Road Safety. so this letter does not concern the homologation process!!
(enclosed was an official-looking general letter in French, purporting to be from the Ministry of Transport, but addressed to a different association name)

Dear Sir,
Merryxmass
With regards to the €40,000, National Security Administration will deposit the amount. Just to remind you that the African Market (Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon Congo, Central African Republic, Chad and Equitorial Guinea) is a good one for the **** products.

We are thinking of developing a marketing system.

Best Regards.

Dear Sir,

thanks for the email!

1) for the moment it is not necessary for any members of your company to come here in Cameroon but will be invited to come here after the homologation process if possible.

2) we here will need just six gallons at least 25 litres for the homologation test .

3) after the homologation, we (national security admnistration) will sign with the government an accord for the tyre safety for ten (10) years in Cameroon.

4) we do also require your copies of test documentation.

5) National Security Administration will have to deposit this amount (40,000 Euros) to the Government here.

the amount the Government asking from us is because these products are going to be consummed on a compulsory bass by all users.

we would like this whole process to be fast .

Best Regards

(we asked for a proper address for couriering the drums - he has not addressed that point in the following latest reply)
Dear Sir,

thanks once more for the email!

i just want to inform you that i will also be travelling by the end of January 2011 to Saoudi Arabia for about two months.

concerning the samples to be sent, we had earlier discussed with the Government officials that is why we wish to have those six drums as we earlier informed you!.

if we could all participate regarding the cost of sending those 6 drums here, we believe that it could further accelerate the process.

we would like to have your opinion on this case concerning how much we could contribute towards the sending of those 4 drums.

with regards to your invitation we need that the Government here should approve the homologation process before we can invite you guys here.

please do not forget to send us those documents!!

attached to this message is an aggreement of road safety

Best Regards

National Security Administration
Abdou Razad El Hadji
Directeur
BP. 11913 Douala - Cameroun
Tél. +237 99 95 94 29 +237 99 95 94 29

Fax. +237 33 34 26 06

(his email is nsa_national@yahoo.fr - surely this is a French email address?)

Old 7 January 2011, 04:42

poirot
Support

The National Security Administration NSA is a U.S. Department, there is no such entity in Cameroon. "+237 9xxxxxxx" are mobile numbers. Governments don't conduct official business using anonymous mobile phones and yahoo accounts and that goes for Cameroon also.

These criminals are simply trying to trick you into paying useless and endless fees. Please read the article here for more details: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14268
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:16 am

11 January 2011, 13:27
oleg_cherkassy

Timezone: GMT +2
Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scam
The Cameroon Tender Board is definitely frauds. I have received almost the same letter, in my case they wanted to by our furniture. All our "business corespondents" lasted almost 3 month, and when we have finally "win this contract" they say that we going to pay some "registry fee", to proceed. I have wrote him a replay:

"Dear Mr Geoffrey.
Your last letter, in which you propose to our company to pay you a percentage of (0,1) of the total value of all contracts for services not understand the registration of our company, etc. BEFORE we receive payment under this contract looks very suspicious.

This is very similar to the famous scheme of speculators: "Pay me a little bit and I'll pay you a lot more".

Our company has repeatedly participated in various tenders in Ukraine, including the government, and we know perfectly well that to participate in the tender no cash payments are not needed, especially AFTER the tender, we have already won.

In any case, even if your bidding rules require such payments, it does not coincide with our company policy. We never pay money in advance for unspecified goods or services, so even without the guarantee of receiving something in return.

If this payment is needed, and you really need our furniture, we are ready to make that payment, but only after the entire amount of the contract will go into our account, since allocate the money from our other orders, or our own personal profit, we can not.

---Then he replay back to me:

Dear Alex
Goodday and thanks for your mail well noted, i have checked with the committee and understand what you mean, do understand that the registration fee is not something strange or unusual as its good that you have participated in tenders in ukraine and you know that all tenders are registered which a registration fee is paid as that is not any strange issue but reliable tenders registration fee is only required to be paid by the winner if you win the contract to be sure that you are not doing any unsure business,

also the committee said that they have given you the documentations of the contract as well as confirmation of the reliability of the order so you should not be sceptical in anyway as the registration fee is all you need to pay and i will handle all other issues here as the registration is not payable by any third party except the contractor if not i would have paid it for your firm, besides you can deduct that from my commission also so dont delay as we have worked hard to get this contract and i dont expect delays from your end to avoid the other companies that have lost taking back the contract.

---And me again:

Dear Mr Geoffrey.
Yes, we have received all documents from the committee.

But our position with respect to the registration fee remains unchanged. In this situation, we can proceed as follows: you send this amount (0.1%) to our bank account or by bank transfer Western Union, and we send those money back to the committee as fast as we can.

Later, after we get to prepay for the whole order, we'll credit you the full amount of your commission + the amount you transferred to us for registration payment. Thus, we will not deduct this amount from your commission.

-- After this last latter they simply stop to replaying, so don't even think pay to this scams!!! Here the email and other contacts of this scams:

> CAMEROON BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
>
>
> Under the auspices of the MINISTRY OF WORKS
>
>
> GOVT SECRETARIAT
> 1-10 Rue Joss, Boulevard de independence
> Govt, House 7th floor
> TEL/ +237 226-886-68
> FAX/ +237 331-000-110
> DOUALA LITTORAL REGION
>
>
> E-mail/ info@cm-gateway.com

> LITTORAL LAW FIRM
> Rue Mont Manga Bell Bali
>
>
> Doula littoral Regio
>
>
> http://www.littlawfirm.com DEAD
> Email: inquiry@littlawfirm.com

INTERCONTINENTAL <kavia_k@yahoo.com> - this is the email which i have received letters.

Old 11 January 2011, 13:41
oleg_cherkassy

And this is the link they give to me to see the status of my contract - http://www.cm-gateway.com/awardcontr...rd3/awpage.htm

Old 11 January 2011, 14:56
poirot
Support

[QUOTE=]And this is the link they give to me to see the status of my contract - http://www.cm-gateway.com/awardcontract/award3/awpage.htm[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this and thereby exposing three of their scam web sites :thumbup1:
http://cm-gateway.com DEAD
CAMEROON GOVERNMENT
AVENUE DE L’INDEPENDENCE YAOUNDE
CENTRE REGION
Email : inquiry@cm-gateway.com
info@cm-gateway.com
APPROVED ATTORNEYS
NOCHE LAW FIRMS, BARISTERS, ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS
nochelawfirms@cambarassociation-cm.com
TCHUENTE LAW FIRM
Email : tchuentenfor@yahoo.fr
CAMEROON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT & CONTRACTING COMMISSION

GOVT HOUSE, UNITY PALACE SECRETARIAT
Avenue de l’independence
House 5, 9th floor
TEL/ +237 226-886-68 / 22688668
FAX/ +237 331-000-110 / 331000110
DOUALA LITTORAL REGION
E-mail/ info@cm-gateway.com

From the same thieves: http://littlawfirm.com/ DEAD
The Littoral Law Firm
Littoral Law Firm
Rue Mont Manga bell-bali
Douala Littoral province
B.P 14077. Cameroon
TelePhone: (237) 76716004
Facsimile: (237)331274011
Emails: inquiry@littlawfirm.com
services@littlawfirm.com

http://abcadpcm.org
Allotment Board For Central African Development Project ABCADP
+237 33 16 25 51 / 33162551
Email: info@abcadpcm.org
se.oumark@gmail.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:21 am

12 January 2011, 01:23
oleg_cherkassy

Thanks and you too, you're doing a really good thing, exposing all of these scams!

By the way today this scam have replay me again:

Dear Alex
> Good day and thanks for your mail, the way you are sounding seems as
> if you have no trust in this business as you have read from the
> committee and should be aware that this is not any nonreliable
> business but a true aiuthentic contract and my company does not
> involve in any fraudulent act so you should stop being sceptical or
> pessimistic about this business as the registration fee which is just
> some few hundreds of euro is nothing compared to our business and you
> should also understand that the committee cannot use their name just
> to cheat your company.
>
> I would have settled this fee if it was possible here as i have been
> handling other expenses without bothering you, but the registration is
> an issue of the contractor exclusively, besides sending you the money
> first is not apparently easy as our nation has strict foreign transfer
> laws and every transfer has to be declared even if via western union
> which an authorisation is required and the cannot allow me effect such
> transfer.
>
> so i dont think that the issue of this registration fee will
> jeopardize our business as you should trust me and i can send you my
> passport if you want for assurance of my identity so settle the fee as
> thats all you need to handle besides its refundable because its for
> confirmation of your commitment which willn be refunded to your
> company as confirmed by the committee so you have nothing to loose at
> all.
>
> Mr Geoffrey

Looks like i am his last hope to earn some money I have replay to him back:

Heh, looks like you've known scammer on fraudwatchers.org

All this time you wasted on trying to extract money from us, you could spend on legal business, and earn much more than 1777 euros for 3 months

So it is enough to waste my time if you do not feel sorry for yours.
I wish you finally get what you REALLY deserve!

P.S. Oh, and with the arithmetic of you there, too bad: 0.1% of the amount of $1,777,000 is $1,777, not the euro.

Cheers!

Old 18 January 2011, 06:17
Unregistered

Does anyone know these companies?
I have received ooferes from some companies in Cameroon. All of them are asking for a down payment of 30~40% and offere CIF prices where we can not have any control of the shipment.

When I am asking for FOB shipment and payment after they issue a Bill of Lading nobody is accepting.

These are the companies:

Scrap Addict Inc
22 Apa Road/Ndobo
Douala Cameroon.
Tel: 00237-77448900

Alucam Scrap Exporters Co. LTD
142 boulevard de la Republique
Douala Cameroon.Zone industrial.Bassa
Tel; 0023722613916

Metal World Co.Ltd
1200 Ekok Road Mamfe
South West Region
Cameroon.
Phone: 00237-98366534

SAURECYCLING, S.L.
AVENIDA DE LA VEGA (P ARROYO VEGA) 1
ALCOBENDAS (MADRID) 28108
AQSIQ Number:A724090096
Tel :0034 605 549 287

Does anybody have any experience with them?

Old 18 January 2011, 07:16

Dodobird
Support

Hello unregistered,

You've answered your own question....all of them want advance fees in such way that leaves your money unsecured. They're all scams.

Scrap Addict Inc
22 Apa Road/Ndobo
Douala Cameroon.
Tel: 00237-77448900

Googling their mobile phone detail gives these other scams.

Alucam Scrap Exporters Co. LTD
142 boulevard de la Republique
Douala Cameroon.Zone industrial.Bassa
Tel; 0023722613916

Googling their phone contact gives these other scams.

Metal World Co.Ltd
1200 Ekok Road Mamfe
South West Region
Cameroon.
Phone: 00237-98366534

Here is another scam offer using the same address.

SAURECYCLING, S.L.
AVENIDA DE LA VEGA (P ARROYO VEGA) 1
ALCOBENDAS (MADRID) 28108
AQSIQ Number:A724090096
Tel :0034 605 549 287

The telephone is that of a mobile phone. The contact details show a location in Madrid. Here is another ad with the same phone contact showing different company, but in Valencia.

All of them scams.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 am

Old 19 January 2011, 06:11
poirot
Support

We have to feed our site killer :) here's a new batch for you MQ
http://camgov.comoj.com Dead
CAMEROON GOVERNMENT
AVENUE DE L’INDEPENCE YAOUNDE
CENTRE PROVINCE
Email : inquiry@camgov.comoj.com
info@camgov.comoj.com
Inland Revenue Tax ( IRT)

http://camship.comoj.com/ Dead
CAMSHIP LINE S.A
P.O. BOX 206
Bonanjo,Acote' Air Afrique
Anncienne Rue
Tel: +(237)74555351
Fax: +(237)79658286
Email: infocslines@gmail.com
http://www.123contactform.com/contact-form-camship23-63712.html

http://www.camglobalshipingline.com.nu Dead
Corporate headquarters
Camglobal Shipping Line SA
Rue de Base Naval
Douala cameroon
Littoral Province Region
Tel +237 97928546
Fax: +2373336313
email: camshippersinfoline@yahoo.com
Contact Person : John Smith

Camglobal shipping Line SA
Shipping Agency
Thorn es Lane Wakefield,
WF1 5QW United Kingdom
Tel +447045799187
mail: thomansonseaman@yahoo.co.uk
Contact Person: THOMPSON LESSEN

http://tamarineshippinglines.tk
http://tamarinelines.net23.net Dead
TAMARINE SHIPPING LINES S.A
# email: tamarinelines@gmail.com
# email: info@tamarineshippinglines.tk
# phone:00237-79-55-09-38
# phone:00237-97-06-70-22
# Douala : BP 1235 Bonanjo, Fret Zone, boulevard de liberte, Douala
# Yaounde: BP 1297 Besame, union street, Yaounde
# Tel: +237- 79550938
# Tel: +237-97067022
# info@tamarineshippinglines.tk

http://www.camshiplinesarl.com Dead
P.O. BOX 4054
Bonanjo,Acote' Air Afrique
Anncienne Rue
Tel: + (237) -964-73-660
Fax: + (237) 331-582-77

http://leopharmaciticalltd.net23.net Dead
Company Name: LEOPHARMACITICAL LTD
Contact Person: Mr Kelly Roberts
Title: Sales Manager
Tel: (+237) 97050318
Address: P.O. Box 65, Mamfe Street Ecoke road
Email: leopharmaciticalltd@live.com

http://utnline.weebly.com Dead
UTN Shipping Lines, Inc.
ULTIMATE TRANSPORT NETWORK CAMEROON
00237 97346358

http://sctmfreightlines.cw.cm DEAD
SCTM Freightlines
Tel: +237 95834391 / +237 94266606
Email: info@sctmfreightlines.cw.cm

23795834391 used in this export scam
http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37523
SIGHT SAVER TRADING COMPANY
(We Sell): agricultural product,food and beverages,plant extract,animal extract,Others
Tel: 237-95834391

http://camareswood.webnode.com
CAMARESWOOD S.A
camareswood@qualityservice.com
camnareswood@yahoo.com
forest.camareswood@consultant.com
+237 94901779
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 am

13 February 2011, 22:39

mysteryquest
Support

Timezone: GMT-8
http://www.gatewayofcameroon.com
http://www.gatewayofcameroon.com (Fake Government Site) Dead
Tel: 00237 331 690 24, Fax: 00237 331 312 011
E.mail : info@gatewayofcameroon.com, inquiry@gatewayofcameroon.com
Copyright @ 2011, Cameroon Government Gateway
+237 331 690 24 / + 237 331 312 011

canonical name gatewayofcameroon.com.
aliases
addresses 50.28.9.23
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom gatewayofcameroon.com"...

Domain Name: GATEWAYOFCAMEROON.COM
Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS5.SMARTWEBNG.COM
Name Server: NS6.SMARTWEBNG.COM
Updated Date: 24-jan-2011
Creation Date: 24-jan-2011
Expiration Date: 24-jan-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:35:19 UTC <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "gatewayofcameroon.com"...

Registration Service Provided By: SMARTWEB NIG LTD

Domain Name: GATEWAYOFCAMEROON.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org

www.doualacrystalchambers.com Dead
http://www.doualacrystalchambers.com (Cameroon Contract Scam) Dead
DOUALA CRYSTAL CHAMBERS
Immeuble Focham Rue Gallieni- Akwa
Douala Littoral province
B.P 120117. Cameroon

TelePhone: (237) 981-217-02
Facsimile: (237) 331-376-091
Emails: inquiry@doualacrystalchambers.com
services@doualacrystalchambers.com

Address lookup
canonical name doualacrystalchambers.com.
aliases
addresses 50.28.9.23
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom doualacrystalchambers.com"...

Domain Name: DOUALACRYSTALCHAMBERS.COM
Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS5.SMARTWEBNG.COM
Name Server: NS6.SMARTWEBNG.COM
Updated Date: 24-jan-2011
Creation Date: 24-jan-2011
Expiration Date: 24-jan-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:42:38 UTC <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "doualacrystalchambers.com"...

Registration Service Provided By: SMARTWEB NIG LTD

Domain Name: DOUALACRYSTALCHAMBERS.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:46 am

14 February 2011, 04:58

poirot
Support