Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 am

dla.int.Hello,
Thanks for getting back
Actually i was also worried, so i contacted the delivery company and they forward me the confirmation mail,below is the mail which they send to me. their number is there, you can give them a call so this process can be hastened and you receive these monkeys as soon as possible,
So please this is their E:mail : dla.int.airport@live.com and their phone number: 00237 94584710
Please do give them a call you or mail them so that this transaction can take place as soon as possible and you have Koko and Kate earlier,
Do let me know when you have contacted them okay!
Thanks and Waiting...
Helman

Helman Witson RE: 'TAMED X MAS CAPUCHINS FOR RE HOMING!!!'‏ 8:39 PM
Helman Witson FW: URGENT...CONFIRMATION ON YOUR TWO CAPUCHIN MONKEYS‏‏ 8:35 PM
Helman Witson FW: URGENT...CONFIRMATION ON YOUR TWO CAPUCHIN MONKEYS‏‏ 8:33 PM

. : URGENT...CONFIRMATION ON YOUR TWO CAPUCHIN MONKEYS‏‏
Sent: Mon 12/14/09 8:35 PM
To:------------

Hello,
Thanks for getting back
Actually i was also worried, so i contacted the delivery company and they forward me the confirmation mail,below is the mail which they send to me. their number is there, you can give them a call so this process can be hastened and you receive these monkeys as soon as possible,
So please this is their E:mail : dla.int.airport@live.com and their phone number: 00237 94584710
Please do give them a call you or mail them so that this transaction can take place as soon as possible and you have Koko and Kate earlier,
Do let me know when you have contacted them okay!
Thanks and Waiting...
Helman

To: flxbc@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: URGENT...CONFIRMATION ON YOUR TWO CAPUCHIN MONKEYS‏
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:24:01 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:---------[[]]
Subject: URGENT...CONFIRMATION ON YOUR TWO CAPUCHIN MONKEYS‏
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:17:49 +0000

DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PETS DEPARTMENT
DOUALA INT AIRPORT
Tel:00237 94584710

Dear client,
We have information on two (Capuchin Monkeys) It's a Male and Female (Koko and Kate) which has to be shipped over to--------- NATIONAL AIRPORT from Mr.Helman Reyes in Cameroon. Mr.Helman Reyes has already registered this puppy under the Address Below:
:
Please Check The Information's And Make Any Corrections If Necessary..

NAMES:-----------

STATE: ----------

CITY: -----------

ZIP CODE:: PHONE #: -----------

1E-MAIL ADDRESS

DESTINATION AIRPORT:----------------

These monkeys are registered here with the number 05J328748541M as their registration number and they have also come with all necessary papers needed including their microchip identification with the microchip number ISO 10586 recorded on the Immunization certificates..Their Registration fee and Handling fee already been paid for by Mr.Helman Reyes

........INFORMATION ON YOUR PARCEL......

Sender......................Helman REYES
Receiver.....................
Breed..........................CAPUCHIN MONKEYS
Sex.......................... MALE AND FEMALE
Pet's Names...................... KOKO AND KATE
Ages.......................12 WEEKS OLD
Vaccination record......... .............APPROVED
Health..................... ......................PROPER

These monkeys came with all necessary papers needed,but as the Cameroon veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status,It was done and all is fine and their Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that these monkeys are free from those diseases that may attack other Animals like (Birds, Dogs and Cats E.T.C).So they are now ready to be shipped over to ---------- NATIONAL AIRPORT
*But it should be noted that we cannot proceed with this shipping unless the Transportation fee of these monkeys is paid. And the total Transportation cost of these monkeys is ($430.00 USD) .Once this total fund is paid and our Cashier confirms the Transaction, these monkeys will be put on board the next available flight session to --------- NATIONAL AIRPORT .These monkeys will be on board the flight with two of our Pet Delivery Agents who will be taking very good care of them while on this Journey

NOTE:
THIS PAYMENT IS TO BE SENT TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS COMPANY USING THE INFORMATION BELOW .YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND USING ANY WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEAD QUARTER DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, PAY THE MONEY TO THE CASHIER #1 OF DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT USING THE ADDRESS:

For All Western Union Payment:

NAMES:
AKORO JEAN MUKUM

STATE:
CENTRAL REGION

CAMEROON

CITY:
DOUALA VILLE

ADDRESS:
Avenue Kennedy # 273

ZIP CODE:

You will need a Test question and
Answer,so use the below the once below
TEST QUESTION:
WHAT NUMBER?

ANSWER:

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the Traveling papers for their flight will be put together in other that these monkeys can be on board our next available flight session to--------- NATIONAL AIRPORT ,if the fee is not provided,these monkeys will not be dispatched from our detention and you will spend more on their daily feedings until the Cashier Confirms the payment of the ($430.00 USD)
Kindly email us with the MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(M.T.C.N #) as well as the SENDER'S NAMES as soon as the payment is done and Immediately this payment is confirmed by our cashier, We shall put these monkeys on board our next available fight session to------------- NATIONAL AIRPORT and before the flight takes off, We shall forward with full flight details to you. The flight details is a content of the Departure and Arrival time of these monkeys at----------- NATIONAL AIRPORT this will enable you know when to pick up these monkeys upon arrival.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN

CUSTOMER SERVICE

PETS DEPARTMENT

PETS DELIVERY AGENCY WIDE

Tel:00237 94584710
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:19 am

SOOOO i was looking to adopt a teacup yorkie and i found this man on a website (i cant remember which one) well i quickly emailed him asking if he still had his female Lili. HE emailed me back saying he does, she is only a $100.00 shipping fee. HE told me give me your info so i know where to send her and closest airport, and he gave me his for Western Union. Now my boyfriend was paying for this puppy for me, so he asked for paypal the man said he doesnt do paypal. Which i later found out, you can get your money back with paypal if you dont recieve what you've paid for. Well anyway, we paid the $100.00 and the man told me Cam Pets Serives didnt have a flight that night but was going 1st thing in the morning, i wind up getting an email from Cam Pets services saying this

CAM PETS SHIPPING COMPANY
EMAIL

DEAR SIR/MADAME!
THE REASON WE ARE CONTACTING YOU AT THIS TIME IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE YORKIE PUPPY REGISTERED BY MR.CARRANZA THIS MORNING TO BE SHIPPED TO YOU

ALL MY INFORMATION WAS HERE....
NEWARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

WILL NOT BE ON THE FLIGHT TO ITS DESTINED LOCATION UNTIL A REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE OF $358.00 IS PAID. NOTE THAT ALL THE MONEY $358 .00 WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE RECEIVER UPON DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO HIM/HER BY OUR DELIVERY AGENT.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS MONEY IS TO TAKE CARE OF ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH WE MAY ENCOUNTER, e.g SICKNESS OR FEEDING. WE ARE SORRY YOU WHERE NOT NOTIFIED EARLY ENOUGH,BUT AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS MADE AVAILABLE, THIS PUPPY SHALL PROCEED TO ITS LOCATION FOR DELIVERY. UPON DELIVERY, THE RECEIVER WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:

1.A HEALTH CERTIFICATES
2.A TRAVEL CRATE
3.SOME TOYS FROM YOUR SENDER
4.A BLANKET FROM YOUR SENDER
5.10 DAYS TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
6.ONE YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE
7.AND A REFUNDABLE CASH FEE OF $358.00

THE PUPPY RECEIVER SHALL HAVE TO SIGN ON A DOCUMENT WHICH SHALL BE ISSUED TO HIM/HER BY OUR DELIVERY AGENT, STATING THAT HE/SHE HAVE RECEIVE THE PUPPY ALONG SIDE ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED.
SO WE REQUEST THAT YOU MAKE PAYMENTS OF $358.00 VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TO THE ADDRESS OF OUR CASHIER #3
NAMES============CHRIS JAMES
CITY==============DOUALA
STATE=============LITTORAL
COUNTRY=========CAMEROON
ZIP CODE==========00237
TEST QUESTION=====WHEN?
ANSWER===========NOW.
GET BACK TO US WITH THE FULL PAYMENT INFO AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS COMPLETED WE WILL SHIP YOUR PUPPY WITH THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT ONCE YOU PAY THE MONEY.DON'T WORRY YOUR PUPPY IS JUST SOME FEW HOURS FROM HOME.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING OUR COMPANY.
Best Regards
DIRECTOR
CAM PETS
Email: campetsservice2@airportemail.com

SO i quickly went and wrote to the man giving me the puppy his name is Ceser Carranza, telling him they are tellin me to pay 358.00 Well i emailed him and he wrote me back this ....

Yes i got it too.They said once we pay,they will ship the puppy.Plase i don't have money right now.All i have is $100.So please try to make the rest and lets pay for the puppy to be shipped.ok.I will be waiting to read from you.

So now i was ****ed and told him if he ill get my 358$ back he can charge it on a credit card and send the dog to me. He told me ok im going out tonight to find a place. Well of corse you know what happends.... he never wrote back and i kept writting him but every time i tld him he was a scam artist he would write me abck. Well i wound up telling him forget it just give me my 100$ back i was supposed to hve the puppy already... GUES WHAT! he goes and tells me he used the 100$ for the shipping and the only way for me to get it back was for another person to pay, talk about a scam

NOW i have people from Nigeria emailing me, with the website called..lovemarkpuppy.com

heres the first email from Chichi<mark333mail@yahoo.com>
KEEP IN MIND I NEVER EMAILED HIM!

Hi,

I am given these puppies out Adoption and free. I have an urgent vet commission in China and i have to be in china next week.
I will be shipping both puppies to you for $550 for Adoption fee. They are 12 weeks old, full weigh 4-5lbs at full grown and they are AKC registered and her shots are given up to date, they are vet checked and healthy. All her papers will accompany her, but right now i am in Africa on a vet commission with my family and we have her right here with us. We are going to ship the puppies to you via Express pet’s delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent. I want you to get back to me with your full name, address including the nearest airport to you.

Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my puppies do not reply me because i am only giving her out because we don’t have time to take care of her again due to the commission work before us here is over and we will be going to china soon.

Await your response."
Thanks and god Bless
ADRESS PLOT 62 VET ROAD
Mark Chichi
Tel: +2348033761656

iwrote back saying i never emailed you, he wrote me back saying

hi,

thanks for your reply. puppy will be ship to the close airport to you today. immediately shipment start today, i will be sending to you airway bill and tracking number for you to be able to pick up the puppy at the close airport to you.

your phone number and address will be given to the airport agent for shipment today.

please call me on 0112348033761656.any time.

I do ship with intercontinental airline.

my vet company is register and all our puppies are in good health with update shot. i have sold puppies out to many customers. see testimonies of my customers on my website; www.lovemarkpuppy.com <http://www.lovemarkpuppy.com>

Payment will be made to the agent manager through western union money transfer:

Name: Maxwell Stanley.
Vet Address: lagos International Airport Road-Nigeria.

city is: ikeja
state: lagos
zip code: 23401

you should remember to send the payment receipt and text question and answer which western union center will give you so that i can use it to pay for the shipment of the puppy.

after that i just stopped today i find another email from lovemarkpuppy.com from Mr Chris Fisher<chrispuppies45@yahoo.com> writting me

Hello

I am so happy hearing from, my address in United States of America is: 4114 DAVIS PLACE , WASHINGTON but i am presently in Nigeria for a vet commission for 3 years in: 1st avenue 111 Apapa vet road center Lagos Nigeria .

We are register Vet Company and have so many customer, check out our customer Testimonials about our puppy’s at :( http://www.lovemarkpuppy.com <http://www.lovemarkpuppy.com/> ) and they have no regret. Attached is the pictures of the Yorkie pups and they are AKC register and they have there current vaccinations and vet Exams updated. They are 3lb.

The cost for each puppy is $300 including shipment, when shipping they will come with there certified health papers, it will be ship through Virgin airline immediately.

Send to me your Full name / telephone number and home address for the shipment. i will be waiting to hear from you and i hope you will take good care of the puppy’s, we care a lot for them so we advice you also do the same.

Please ensure you call me on: 0112348033761656

Please get back to me immediately.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Rev: Chris Fisher

Note; I will be sending you my puppy’s AKC register document for your safe keeping.

once again i never emailed him either!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 am

hello

My name is xxx and I'm from Romania. this days I was looking the internet because I wanted a dog, an english bulldog. I read an announcement and I send a mail at NOELA MAGAN" <noela_magan@yahoo.com> .
This is what they wrote me:
1. Hello dear friend
thanks for ur prompt reply we from Sweden and are currently on a pilgrimage in Victoria Island Cameroon and due to a change in climate we have been advice by our pet doctor to ship the pet back home that's why we are looking for anyone who will promise to adopt and take good care of her.So all u need is to get back to us with the name of the nearest airport to ur location and full names and home sothat i can direct on how to go abt having the puppy brougth and the shipping fee why hoping to hear from soon thanks.
Rev Denis
2. Hello again
the said geting the puppy shipped to Romania willbe the problem u should worry abt ,he said all u need to do is to get back with the name of the nearest airport to ur location and ur full address and home address he also said u could pick up the puppy at ur doorstep if u wish so pls we are waiting to hear from soon thanks.
Rev Denis
3. Hello again,
How are you doing,hope great.Well i have attached some of Trina's pictures so you can see what she looks like.I will need your complete address so as to be able to tell you how to go about getting her come to your home.
when will you want her to come to your home.Well i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.
God Bless you
Your friend
RevDenis
4. Hello,
Great,i have your address now and every thing is getting set for you to have the baby delivered to you.Well i talked with the shipper and was told that it will cost you 297 Euro to have her delivered to you there.When you send the money and i get her shipped,i will make available the shipping details to you so that you will know when exactly she will be delivered to you at your home. As soon as you are ready with the shipping fee,you let me know so that i tell you how to go about it.
Well then my dear friend,i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.
God Bless you
Your friend
Rev
5. Ho again,
OK i am going to tell you on how to send the money.As soon as you do that,you will have your baby come home.She will be right there with you.
This is the information that you will need to send the shipping fee.
You will have to send the money to me through Western Union money Transfer and the information that you will need is as follows.I will be busy getting other things for her to live so i am giving you the name of a another Rev here so that you send the money in his name.He will drive to town and pick up the money and i will personally pay it to the shipper and make sure she gets on the next available flight.
Name to send money to:Rev Ranie Vivienne
Place to send money to:Victoria Island,Cameroon.

With Western Union,you will be required to use a secret question and answer.
Use this question and answer.
Question:Where is Trina?
Answer :In a Seminary.
They will also give you a money transfer control number of 10 digits which you will have to send to me so that i will be able to pick up the money.
As soon as you do that,i will have her shipped and make available the shipping details to you so that you will know when exactly she will arrive.
You will still have to confirm to me if i should send her to your home or office.
Well then,i will be getting every thing ready and waiting for the money so that as soon as i get,i will get her on the plane to your home/office.
Will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God Bless you
Rev
6. Ho again,
OK i am going to tell you on how to send the money.As soon as you do that,you will have your baby come home.She will be right there with you.
This is the information that you will need to send the shipping fee.
You will have to send the money to me through Western Union money Transfer and the information that you will need is as follows.I will be busy getting other things for her to live so i am giving you the name of a another Rev here so that you send the money in his name.He will drive to town and pick up the money and i will personally pay it to the shipper and make sure she gets on the next available flight.
Name to send money to:Rev Ranie Vivienne
Place to send money to:Victoria Island,Cameroon.
Zip code :00237

With Western Union,you will be required to use a secret question and answer.
Use this question and answer.
Question:Where is Trina?
Answer :In a Seminary.
They will also give you a money transfer control number of 10 digits which you will have to send to me so that i will be able to pick up the money.
As soon as you do that,i will have her shipped and make available the shipping details to you so that you will know when exactly she will arrive.
You will still have to confirm to me if i should send her to your home or office.
Well then,i will be getting every thing ready and waiting for the money so that as soon as i get,i will get her on the plane to your home/office.
Will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God Bless you
Rev
7. Hi,
Well i will be waiting for the information as soon as you send the money.You have nothing to worry about.She will be shipped to you immediately the money is gotten.Also remember to send your complete names,i mean the name you will use in sending the money.You still have not told me if you will want her shipped to your home or to your office.
Well then,i will be waiting for the payment information from you
God Bless you
Your friend

THIS IS..... I'M SO GLAD THAT I DECOVER THIS SITE.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 am

i have been speaking to a guy buy the name of Nidiof Alexander from Cameroon he told me that he was giving his dog up for adoption that all i needed to pay was $120.00 for shipping so i send the money by western union.

The following was his email.

Hello
When you get back to me with your delivery information this is how the process is going to work, i will have to take a one hour trip to another international airport out of my location where i could meet some none stop pet delivery service that will meet with requirements to get the Haily to your home location for collection within 8-10
hours max with tracking references.so what happens is you will have to address the payment to me and i will pick it up at that airport
and effectively delivery at once.i will leaving for the airport together with Haily and will let you know all the confirmation as soon as the Haily is set to leave.i will send to you all the necessary paper works through fax as soon as the Haily is set to leave.i will let you have the delivery confirmation,freight confirmation infos and tracking references so you could know exactly what time to be at home
for collection of the puppy.the puppy will leave within two hours after the payment i sent.so if the payment could come to me now,the
puppy should be within by 8-9 US time.we are here some 6 hour ahead of US time.so you could address the payment to me as ;
Via................Western Union
Name.......Ndifor Alexander
Location........Cameroon.
State..............Bamenda
Zip Code.........00237
Test Question.............What For?
Test Answer............Haily
Phone Number......00237 94618876
This is how you could address the payment to me and i will pick it up at the airport and effect delivery at once.below you will find some agent locations of WESTERN UNION where you could send the payment to me from US.once the payment is sent,you just give me a call and let me know the payment confirmation which is the reference numbers for WESTERN UNION.with WESTERN UNION you will take just some couple of minutes to send the payment and it will get to me within 30 minutes.i look forward to getting from you then and hope you will be providing
Haily with the best home.
Thanks

Then two days later he told me that the dog was in france and that Air Franco from the pet department had my dog but i had to pay $350.00 for vaccines because its the only way that the dog could come to the us.

then the next day he informed me that i needed to pay another $200.00 to get my dog.

So then i came to realize today when i called the airport at number 23799371726 but its no airport so be careful.

then some one else called me from number 23796894142 but i dont know who this really is.

then i asked alexander for a receipt for the amounts that he has paid. and the companies name is City trust security company but its fraud i called and its a cell phone its not a company.

i just want everyone to know but be careful because they will not return the money back.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

I just had this same exact thing happen to me, I was feeling pretty skeptical about everything to begin with, but had to make sure . So thank god, I decided to google the phone number that he provided me with, and it came up here. He sent me the same exact email as he sent another person, with the city and name of the dog changed.

Be care ful!
heres the email
Thanks for the shipping info.I will ship her as soon as you send the money,you will pick her tomorrow morning at the Logan Airport.
This is how the process is going to work, i will have to take a one hour trip to another international airport out of my location where i could meet some none stop pet delivery service that will meet with requirements to get the Lorie to your home location for collection within 8-10 hours max with tracking references.so what happens is you will have to address the payment to me and i will pick it up at that airport and effectively delivery at once.i will leaving for the airport together with Lorie and will let you know all the confirmation as soon as the Lorie is set to leave.i will send to you all the necessary paper works through fax as soon as the Lorie is set to leave.i will let you have the delivery confirmation,freight confirmation info and tracking references so you could know exactly what time to be at home for collection of the puppy.the puppy will leave within two hours after the payment i sent.so if the payment could come to me now,the puppy should be within by 8-9 US time.we are here some 6 hour ahead of US time.
So when you have send the money,mail me the mtcn and the sender's full names

Via............................................... ......... Western Union

Name.............................................. .......Ndifor Device
Country........................................... .......Cameroon .
State............................................. .........Douala
Zip Code.............................................. ..00237
Test Question.........................................W hat For?
Test Answer............................................ Lorie
Phone Number.........................................0023794618876

Hello,
This is how you could address the payment to me and i will pick it up at the airport and effect delivery at once.below you will find some agent locations of WESTERN UNION where you could send the payment to me from US.once the payment is sent,you just give me a call and let me know the payment confirmation which is the reference numbers for
WESTERN UNION.with WESTERN UNION you will take just some couple of minutes to send the payment and it will get to me within 30 minutes.i look forward to getting from you then and hope you will be providing Lorie with the best home.
Thanks and Waiting
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 am

Quote:

Cute African Grey Parrot Birds For Adoption
Price: $290

Cute African these little hookbills are active parrots that despite their size appreciate a larger cage so they can move around more. They have fun playing with their toys and will amuse you with their acrobatic abilities. They also enjoy a playstand and time out of their cage, but they must be taught to stay on it, because they will often try to climb down to look for you. she is cute lovely, vet checked, home and hand raise , well socialized trained to be a pet and will come with a year health record to anybody willing to take good care of her. please contact for more information at abeyspets84@gmail.

Reply to: abeyspets84@gmail.com
FROM: http://www.usfkclassifieds.com/index...s/page8459.htm

Quote:
cute african grey parrot bird for adoption these little hookbills are active parrots that despite their size appreciate a larger cage so they can move around more. They have fun playing with their toys and will amuse you with their acrobatic abilities. They also enjoy a playstand and time out of their cage, but they must be taught to stay on it, because they will often try to climb down to look for you. she is cute lovely, vet checked, home and hand raise , well socialized trained to be a pet and will come with a year health record to anybody willing to take good care of her. please contact for more information at abeyspets84@gmail.com

Images

Contact
Ad Number: 8459
Seller: abeyspets84
City: Chicago
State: HUMP

Phone: (704) 457-7890
Second phone: (704) 457-7890
Fax: 70454577890

Email: abeyspets84@gmail.com
Details
Price: $ 290.00 USD
Ad began: Nov 3-10:20
FROM: http://birdmart.com/classifieds/parr....06.49.58.html

Quote:
PARROTS FOR SALE: cute african grey parrot bird for adoption
Posted by ca on 11/03/09
IP: 192.231.228.6 CAMEROON

cute african grey parrot bird for adoption

these little hookbills are active parrots that despite their
size appreciate a larger cage so they can move around more.
They have fun playing with their toys and will amuse you
with their acrobatic abilities. They also enjoy a playstand
and time out of their cage, but they must be taught to stay
on it, because they will often try to climb down to look for
you. she is cute lovely, vet checked, home and hand raise ,
well socialized trained to be a pet and will come with a
year health record to anybody willing to take good care of
her. please contact for more information at
abeyspets84@gmail.com
Quote:
FROM IP: 192.231.228.6 CAMEROON

Hello
i am glad to read from you regarding my birds they are vet checked ,
6 months old and will make a very good house hold pet and a great
companion.I am giving them out for adoption only to a good and loving
home .The reason why i am given this birds out is because i do not
have enough time for them .they are very sensitive birds and portray
the following:-
they eat 2 times Daily and have adapted to that.they are very humble
.they are potty trained and gets along well with kids and other house
pets.

Note we are Christians.
But before we go deeply about the birds,i would like to know more
about you and your family like:
Are you Married?and with kids?
How is the nature of your job?
Would you take both birds?
Why do you want birds(s) at this time?
Are you a Christian?
Also get back to me with your phone numbers,City,Zip code.
With all the information above,i would be able to know more about you
and the home that my birds would be going to and they are called kiki
and coco and i am asking $290 for both hope you can afford that?.
Please email me back with all the information so that we proceed.
Thanks and God Bless
Quote:

Hello, thanks for the mail and the details ok. I most say that I am
overwhelm because my birds will be going to a good and caring home
with have ever been what I wanted for them. now that I have all your
information, I will proceed with the delivery process at once and also
I will prepare the adoption papers in your names so that I can take
them to the airport at once for shipping.

they will shipped through Air France Air Lines Airlines.they have
delivery agents that will delivered the birds at your house when they
arrive so you have to be home to receive the birds okay. for the
airport delivery agent will surely give you a call as soon as the
birds arrive and to let you know they are coming to deliver them to
you. I will like you to kindly take the bellow information to any
nearby western union store and send the money so that I will use to
get them their flight ticket before putting them on board the flight
to your location
please I will appreciate if you do that right away because I
want to make sure that I send the birds first thing tomorrow morning.

after you are through with the payment,get back to me with the
details so that we go pay for their flight.when i pay their flight,i
shall contact you with all the flight information and what time they
would be shipped and when they would arrive your home right?i want
you to send me the money today so that i will start making the
arrangements and get them ship to you first thing in the morning ok.

below is our payment details for the western union money order.
Bank of transfer...................... ..Western Union Cameroon
Full names......................... ......Prite Mofor Abeys.
Country .............................. ...Cameroon
City.......................... .................Littoral
State......................... ................Douala
Zip code.......................... .........00237
Test Question...................... ....When?..
Answer........................ ...........Today.
Amount........................ ........$290
Address. ................................1124ave airport road
Tell..............................0023774607223

As soon as the payment is done,get back to me with the Full senders
Names and the M.T.C.N(money transfer control number)so that i can pick
up the money and proceed.and you can also call me through the number
on the address.
thanks reply asap...
Quote:
Prite Mofor Abeys <abeyspets84@gmail.com>

Thanks for the reply. I am located in Jefferson street, Nashville,
Tennessee, but presently my husband who is a botanist is carrying out
a research in the Victoria Island, west coast of Cameroon, so we are
temporally located here. I have also gotten a temporal job for the 13
months that we are going to be here so the work load does not give us
time to properly take care of kiki and coco. However I will send them
to you and get my money when we return in June for we have just
7months remaining to stay here. I really need somebody to take care of
these birds for me. You will give me your full location and i will get
them registered to the airport so that they can be delivered to you
and you pay any charges that the airport will ask and collect them
there. presently i have a crate that i will use to send them so you
need not worry, just mail me the necessary information of your
location and you will get kiki and coco in less than two days from
now.here are some of their pics. you take a look at them and mail back
if adorable.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Quote:
Prite Mofor Abeys <abeyspets84@gmail.com>

ok here are my information
Prite Mofor Abeys
146 Ave airport road Douala
Littoral Cameroon
+23774607223 or 0023774607223
and as for the shipping permit, I am not a breeder so I don't a
permit. I can only obtain a flight ticket from the airport as soon as
the birds are ready for shipping. for the other documents, you will
only have along side the birds in a blue file ok so you have no
problem with that. so you also get back to me with your own
information so that I will know where the birds are going to.

+ 23774607223 or 0023774607223

+ 23774607223 or 0023774607223
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:43 am

Received: from [41.204.71.164] CAMEROON

WELCOME TO CAM AIR PETS DELIVERY

WELCOME TO CAMEROON AIRFRNACE AIRLINES
E MAIL ADDRESS........AIRFRANCEAIRLINES@YAHOO.COM
GENERAL MANAGER.......ACHU ALAIN.
SECRETORY..............REBECCA HANDESON.
CONTACT NUMBER. 0023774298822

THE AIR FRANCE AIRLINES CAMEROON WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE REGISTER THE PRESENCE OF TWO AFRICAN GREY PARROT BIRDS HERE IN OUR SERVICES ACCOMPANY BY MR PRITE MOFOR ABEYS OF CAMEROON THAT IS TO BE SHIPPED THROUGH OUR SERVICES TO YOU TODAY THURSDAY IN THE EVENING. TO THE BELLOW ADDRESS.
(...)
SENDER'S NAMES.......PRITE MOFOR ABEYS
(...)
BIRDS ARE TO BE SHIPPED IN CREATES CONTAINING SOME TOYS AND FOOD.

MASSAGE
HE AIR LINES WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT, THE FLIGHT TICKET HAS NOT BEEN PAID, OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAMES XXXXXXX SHOWING THAT YOU ARE THE LEGAL OWNER OF THE PETS. SO OUR SERVICES WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT THE SHIPPER OF THE PETS MR PRITE MOFOR SAID YOU ARE TO SEND THE SUM OF $290 SO BOTH THE ADOPTION PAPERS AND THE FLIGHT TICKET OF THE BIRDS BEFORE THEY WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. SO WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT WE CAN PUT YOUR BIRDS ON BOARD THE FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION WITH THE BELOW FLIGHT INFORMATION. MORE OF THE FLIGHT DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS THE FLIGHT TICKET OF THE PETS IS PAID.

FLIGHT INFORMATION
(...)

MEANS OF SENDING THE MONEY FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET

WAL-MART.COM WESTERNUNION.COM MONEYGRAM.COM
Western Union Home

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER..CAMEROON
RECEIVER'S NAMES.........FOZOH JULIUS :)
STATE...............LITTORAL
CITY..............DOUALA
POSTAL CODE.....00237
TEST QUESTION...WHAT FOR
ANSWER........TICKET
AMOUNT.......$290

AS SOON AS THIS MONEY IS TRANSFER, GET BACK TO US WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CODE E MAIL

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PET 2 WORLD CARGO DEPARTMENT,
00237-7968-7958/.
CAMEROON AIR FRANCE PETS SERVICE
DOUALA SIMALEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CAMERO ON.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 am

this scumbag places ads about horse for adoption all over the internet:

Quote:

i am in vermont and i am very busy
if you can not come over for pick
we can arrange for a delivery it will cost you
$150.00 and it will be delivered to your home address
i will like to know when you will like to have the horse delivered?
Because i will like to give out the horse before monday
because from tuesday i will not have time due to this new
constructing contract
Quote:

j-holding shippers international (ltd)

dear client

international pet relocators (j-holding shippers) wishes to inform you that we have a freisian gelding here from melani diote to be transported and delivered to you using the following address:

Receiver's address:
Xxxxxxx

horse documents (provided by the sender):

* · birth certificate
* registration certificate
* health certificate
* transfer of ownership
* micro chip censor

horse description

breed: ..............freisian

this horse has been examined and registered with j-holding shippers , but it should be noted that we are not going to proceed with the delivery as only a reservation was made by the sender (melani diote) and we have not yet received any payment regarding the complete transportation / home delivery of your horse. So we are expecting you to get back to us with the transportation/home delivery fee which is $150 and $20 for feeding and care making a total of $170 so we can proceed with the delivery

your airway bill reference number and pass code will be provided after the payment has been made.

Payment options

* we do accept cash on desk meaning the sender pays at point of departure.
* we also accept credit card to bank transfer, but this option is used when you are making payments more than $3000 . But you are not paying up to that amount

* we do accept wire transfer via western union (www.westerunion.com) or money gram (http://www.moneygram.com)that is for all payments less than $3000, so since you are paying $170 , you will be using this option, the payment has to be done directly to the headquarters of this agency located in victoria island,british cameroon using the address below for quick confirmation since we have no time.

Payment address:

name:.................. Njimukala sylarius
city:..................... Victoria island
zip........................ 237

for security reasons we strongly recommend our clients to use the following test question and answer.

Question.............. What for
answer .....................the family

stay well to enjoy the services of j-holding

we treat your pet like royalty !

Branch director

shawn kellis

customer service
email: j-holdingshippers1000@consultant.com

tel: 6512129502
tel: 01123796195695
tel: 00447031827874
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:50 am

I got scammed!I fell like such an idiot for letting my emotions get the better of me and letting scum like this fool me!
They got $400 of my hard earned money and it wasn't untill they emailed me 30 minutes before my "puppy" was due to arrive asking for $1500 for insurance did I do a little more research and found out that this was in fact a scam!
I thought I had asked all the right questions,e specially about the Western Credit Union transfer, and I did get very convincing responses back so I thought I was getting a good deal.
I found the ad on Adpost and emailed a "Breeder" called Tretty Phillips who emailed me straight back with all the pupy details, photos and shipping details.
I really hope these people get caught, the fact that they are getting away with it is disgusting!
Watch out for pettravel@deliveryman.com, tretty77@yahoo.com, Pet Travel Transport 139 Fernhill Rd Queenstown (this address belongs to Harcourts Real Eatate Agents), Secretary Kimberly Murphy, General Manager Feon Klepfish (Yeah Right!)

Scammer Details:
NAME:----------- MRS AKON TIKA
ADDRESS:-------- NEW TOWN BOULEVARD,1/2 MILE,LIMBE,S.W REGION,BP 065
ZIP CODE:-------- 237
IF REQUIRED USE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER WHILE MAKING PAYMENTS:
SECURITY TEST QUESTION---------- WHO
ANSWER-------------------------- TRACY
PAYMENTS CONFIRMED.

I emailed them to say I hoped their mothers were proud of the pieces of s*#! they had become, it is fair to say that I did not get a response from the Pet Travel agency or the Breeder after that!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:59 am

hi!!
please check this out and say something.
i tried to search for this one in the forum and i didnt found out anything.
heres the deal:
i foud a foud an annoucement in a portuguese website from some one who was giving away is dog, then i mail him saying i was interested and so goes the story on...we agree that i keep the dog and he pays for the transportation,he puts the dog in the transport company(the link is above) with everything paid, and now they are asking me money (by western union) for the dogs cage...will quote the mail:

It will use Cameroon airlines to London heathrow airport and it will use an available connecting flight to Lisbon-Coimbra,the transport agent will call you before delivering to you address that we have here;
Pedro******
We will update you on the flight it will use from heatrow airport London.

M Brunel
--
POPULUS TRANSPORT
transpopulus@airpost.net

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:31 +0000, "<removed> dHi!
please tell me in wich company will he fly and in which airport will he land.
thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToSubject: RE: For the security cage
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:19:13 -0700

Dear <removed>

We have been informed that it is the fastest means and they is no problem using their service,we opted for a bank transfer but our financial partners advised that it will take atleast 4-5 working for the money to be available so it might cause some delay and extra charges can be put for every night that the puppy spends at the station,which will not be good for this situation. We think that western union will be a better option for this situation.

M brunel
--
POPULUS TRANSPORT
transpopulus@airpost.net

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:08 +0000, "hi!!
there arent other means to pay other then western union?
its because i dont trust much in western union.

Subject: For the security cage
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:57:36 -0700

Dear <removed>

Given the critical situation,
we found it inconvenient to make a bank transfer for receiving funds for the security cage because a transfer would be a case of 4-5 working days to complete a transfer.

Our financial partners have just advised us that the fastest means of sending is western union services,that you can go to any of the western union agencies around your area.

This are some western union agencies around your locality given to us by our financial partners:

CTT - CORREIOS DE PORTUGAL, SA

CTT CORREIOS DE PORTUGAL S A

MILLENNIUM BCP

when you get there,ask for a western union form, send the money to our agent his names are Mark Justice Nkosi

the address is

POPULUS T AKWA-78 RUE JOSS
B.P. 4050 DOUALA,
CAMEROON

You will need to put a test question and answer to secure the payment, use the following phrases

Question: WHO
Answer :FLAVIO

when you send the money they will give you a 10 digit MTCN code or you will see a 10 digit code on the receipt MTCN number or transfer number,send us the MTCN number by email to facilitate our agent to collect the money. The amount is 184.70 euros and also send us the name of the sender. WE will be waiting to make all necessary arrangements for your puppy to travel today
Sincerely
M Brunel
--
POPULUS TRANSPORT
transpopulus@airpost.net

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:50 +0000, "<removed>
please do that as soon as possible!
thanks!

Subject: RE: Urgent for your puppy
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:38:32 -0700

Dear <removed>

We will contact our financial partners to find a solution that you can send money for us to get a security cage for your puppy,we will contact you in at most 15 minutes after talking with them to giveyou instructions and the details you will need to send the money so secure a cage and make a new reservation for your puppy to travel today.
M Brunel
--
POPULUS TRANSPORT
transpopulus@airpost.net

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:20 +0000, "<removed>
Good morning,
it seems that mr. Ado cant be reacheble at the moment.
I would like to know if its possible to pay for the cage at charge,
or please inform me other means possible to pay for it.
thanks

To:
Subject: Urgent for your puppy
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:36:24 -0700

Dear <removed>,

We are POPULUS Transport,the agency responsible for collecting and delivering your puppy.
This is to inform you that we have a small problem regarding the delivery of your puppy named Flavio of breed Labrador Retriever at the level of the airport. Mr Ado Admon paid for transportation cost but he forgot to reserve a secured cage in which the puppy should be transported inside. His name was not found on the list of those who reserved secured cages at the airport.
According to international laws of animal transport, animals traveling without the company of their masters must be transported in secured cages. Faced with this situation we are obliged to temporarily suspend the delivery of the puppy until the required amount for the rental of the secured cage is paid to the airport authorities. The cost of a secured cage amounts to 184.70 Euros We are constantly trying to contact your correspondent without success.Please try on your side and kindly keep us informed in case you manage to get in touch with him because after a period of 48 hours they will charge 52 euros per night that the puppy sleeps at our station . We will be keen to have more information regarding the delivery of the puppy.
Best regards
M Brunel Lebon
POPULUS TRANSPORT
TEL: 0023797671878
Site: http://transpopulus.populus.org
--
POPULUS TRANSPORT
transpopulus@airpost.net

Sorry for my english!!!
please help!!!
ps:
and if you want i can quote here the mail from the person who was giving away the dog.
thanks!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.